IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7484 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jpbogart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15972 3 years ago

Hello everyone. I’m expecting to have my first pinball machine next week - BM66 Catwoman Edition. Being a first time buyer and reading a lot of interesting information, I was hoping people could make some suggestions that would help preserve the playing field or any other parts of the machine. I appreciate all of the knowledge you all share on here!

#15977 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Cliffy protectors on the shootlane, riddler saucer and penquin scoop, outhole protector is optional as you don’t see the outhole unless you look under the apron, I’ve got one on mine.

I see where you can buy the full protection set, but I don’t see anything for the riddler saucer. Would it be included in the same set, or would I have to get that somewhere else? Thanks for the help by the way.

#15978 3 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Playfield protector most definitely.

Good idea. I can see how that could preserve the game. How hard is it for someone who knows nothing about pinball machines to install the playfield protector? My fear is taking things off the playfield to install it and then not being able to get everything put back together correctly. I’m guessing for a lot of you guys it’s a simple process but I can see myself with all the parts to the side and creating a cluster before I even play the game lol.

#15980 3 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Welcome to the Bat Cave. It's such a great game. You are going to love it and it's very deep as far as coding. This game has tight shots which will make you a better pinball player for sure.

I’m looking forward to it. I read a lot of good things from people on this board, so that definitely pushed me towards this machine.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15983 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Best suggestion, keep the Playfield clean, replace the balls every 500 games, wax the Playfield, and just play it! Your not putting it on route in a bar home play is nothing to worry about. New collectors often get frightened off over reading forums of doubt. This is a Great game, just enjoy it!

Thank you all for your help. What’s the best thing to use to wax the playfield and how often does that need to be done?

#15985 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Wow thats a long request with hundreds of thread preferences. lol Personally a decent carnuba car wax is fine. Clean in 5 minutes every 100 or so games and your good. Many like to Overly worry about owning a pinball machine in the beginning looking and reading for problems. General cleaning, play the game and enjoy. Worry less, play more!

Good advice. I’ve always wanted to own one but after reading different opinions it has me thinking what all needs to be done to keep it in great condition. I think I started worrying too much about that instead of looking forward to having fun with it.

1 week later
#16004 3 years ago

I see a lot of you have added Hallmark ornaments to your game and they look awesome. I’ve gone through the threads to see what the best way is of attaching them but couldn’t find anything. What do you suggest as the best way to add the ornaments to the game so they don’t fall over?

#16015 3 years ago

Does anyone know the part# for the slingshot post in the below photo? I have to replace one and can’t find anything in the manual that would show the exact part#. I’ve gone to a couple of the parts shops, but they were only able to make a guess. I’ve got the clear plastic piece that the metal stud fits into and the nut that holds the slingshot cover in place. I’m having a hard time coming up with the stud post part# though. If anyone could help I’d REALLY appreciate the help.

472671A9-B774-4BEE-ACFF-3BF7E985611C (resized).jpeg472671A9-B774-4BEE-ACFF-3BF7E985611C (resized).jpeg
#16017 3 years ago

Thanks. The plastic post I have. It’s the metal stud that fits into it that I need. I was hoping the part# would be listed in the manual but no luck.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Sylacauga, AL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 26.50
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jpbogart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=jpbogart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.