IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jlay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14218 4 years ago

New owner here, got my Premium as a new show game deal thru Marco at Cal Extreme. Left the show with 447 games on it and no major issues other than dimples and greasy glass (maybe you played it in the Marco area while you were there?). Stoked to have this machine at home as my first and only pin. Was the only one I could convince the GF to be OK with, and who knew playing pinball in your undies drinking coffee at 6am would be so therapeutic?

Had just a few questions for you BM66 veterans:

-My premium came with a signed Adam West card, I thought that only the LEs came with those, did they have extra and are now just throwing them all on there?

-The piece of pipe / wire routing that is under the playfield is just dangling and not attached to anything (zip ties are just hangin out). Any details on where that should be attached under the playfield? Can't seem to find any detailed image...

-I'll have to deal with the misaligned crane ball on return soon as mine is pretty far off and traps the ball when in the first position. Thanks for those who posted the info here. Tried the timing adjustment in the settings with no improvements so going to have to fiddle w/ the opto flag.

-Is there any shame in moving the outlane bumpers to the easiest position? Where do you guys keep yours? If I move them forward will I ever be able to bring myself to move them back?

-Getting tons of airballs off the ramp rubber bumpers (mine are blue). Is this the norm? The one I play often on locations doesn't seem to have that much of an issue...

-Why does it take so long to kick out the ball for the 2nd batcave shot up the left orbit? Is there a way to reduce that delay other than flipping both flippers? I looked in the setting but didn't seem to find anything...

Next up is installing the PBL headphone jack as I am contractually obligated to do so by my GF... Also Cliffys are on their way.

#14223 4 years ago

Also - on boot my machine shows v1.04.0, but I thought the latest was 1.03. Maybe it's a factory test code or something? Mfg date is June 27 2019, I didnt set it up as it was a show game and have not manually updated...
20190731_195419 (resized).jpg20190731_195419 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#14343 4 years ago

Quick question - I got my game as a show demo deal, it was NIB but was played ~400 times at the show before I received it. As I'm a player not a collector overall this was OK for me based on the savings and it's got it's fair share of dimples on it now, which don't have any impact on play. I was wondering though if it's worth putting a playfield protector down after the fact to prevent additional wear? Will the playfield protector look strange with dimples under it or will they not be that noticable?

1 week later
#14381 4 years ago

Just got my cliffys installed and I'm finding the penguin scoop not to be landing as much. Bounces out a lot more and seems a lot less of a previously reliable shot for me, especially on the back hand. Anyone else experience this as well? Anything I can do to correct it? I thought about taking it off and sanding down the front edge a bit to soften it but don't really want to take it out again...

#14387 4 years ago

I ordered mine 2-3 weeks ago direct from cliffy and they shipped out no problem. Is there a confirmed difference between the DK and BM66?

Either way would love to know if more folks are having issues w/ hitting the shot after installation. Maybe I did something wrong? It's pretty frustrating since it's one of the most critical shots...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jlay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=jlay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.