Topic Stats

• 14,466 posts
  • 540 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by airplanequartet
  • Topic is favorited by 212 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,128 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_0007 (resized).JPG
DSC_0006 (resized).JPG
DSC_0005 (resized).JPG
DSC_0004 (resized).JPG
DSC_0003 (resized).JPG
DSC_0001 (resized).JPG
DSC_0002 (resized).JPG
IMG_7568 (resized).JPG
20190715_112515 (resized).jpg
20170211_141644 (resized).jpg
32637841-ABA5-435F-9EEA-D46E6C348913 (resized).jpeg
B4FC925E-BA60-4D06-890E-61F352FA7954 (resized).jpeg
7E1BA05B-3BAA-4A85-9D8C-A4F88FE7D727 (resized).jpeg
50431E2E-42BE-4A4D-92E2-A6C3B05E18F7 (resized).jpeg
IMAG1405 (resized).jpg
IMAG1404 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (2 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (2 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (2 years ago)

Post #1649 How to level the turntable mech on Batman 66. Posted by rlslick (2 years ago)

Post #1658 Version 0.69 code released Posted by PinB (2 years ago)

Post #1914 How to Diagnose "Stuck Joker" targets. Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2008 Version 0.70 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2353 Version 0.71 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2556 Version 0.75 Code released Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2755 Game Adjustment #139 for Enabling Attract Mode Music Posted by thundergod76 (2 years ago)

Post #2873 Link to announcement of Batman'66 Accessories. Posted by Rasavage (2 years ago)

Post #2926 BatSignal Beacon information. Posted by MK6PIN (2 years ago)

Post #3369 docquest's full helicopter guide. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6711 1 year ago

Is there only one multiball in the game currently? Any rumors about future code adding more?

#6713 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

There's 2 at the moment (Main Multiball and Villain Escape once you catch all the villains). Haven't had any confirmation of more multiballs, but hoping there is at least another couple. Only Lyman knows at this point.

Thanks. Since the main villains have multiple cliffhanger levels to them now, it might be nice if at least one level of each villain would be multi. Hopefully there will be more...only one multi other than the wizard mode is a slight bummer.

2 months later
#8584 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

So the shame multiball...
If you choose Shane and then switch back to the mode you were in, it seems a good way to rack up some points? I was playing catwomen and was at 3x points...
Then I drained so...there’s that.
Thoughts?

Kind of makes sense since (if I understand correctly), you aren't really switching between modes. The modes are stacked and running at the same time...choosing channels simply changes the music and animations between those that are running, right?

2 weeks later
#8935 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Alright bat heads, I’m biting. What’s going on with BM66?

Ha! It's not just me. I had pretty much the exact same experience between being very disappointed at MGC last year, to enjoying it at Expo, to ordering one after playing it on location recently. The game honestly seemed to go through both a software AND physical transformation in the last year. I can't wait to get mine!

1 month later
#9485 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It Absolutely is at this point unless of coarse your a PAPA top 20 type player. Just awesome and every update to come will just be layered icing to me.
Anyone in the Batcave club heading to MGC show in WI this weekend?? Mama and I are going to make the trek and would love to meet fellow bat fans!!

I will actually be joining the club AT MGC! Going to be unboxing a fresh shiny one in the Marco booth. Can't wait! Will you have any of your mods there??? Really shouldn't spend more after snagging the game...but...but...

1 week later
#9686 1 year ago
Quoted from TimO:

I like your idea, but it would only work if the magnet held on to your ball after you answer the phone long enough to make your selection. Nine out of ten times I answer the batphone the magnet fails to capture the ball.

Yea, that would be an awesome idea if the magnet was 100%. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's magnet rarely stops the ball. I do hope that can be helped with code, but I'm guessing the location and spread of the targets that trigger it will not let it be completely reliable. Something more like Wolverine would be nice though...I'd say that works 90% of the time at least. I do like how a Joker shot CAN sometimes throw the ball around like crazy. It's rare, but I've seen it do some really neat stuff. Fingers crossed Lyman can work some magnet magic!

#9688 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

Perhaps its fine as it is then. Only "advanced" players would even want that much variety in the villains and they would know to swap it out in the start.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but the "Secret code" isn't the only way to see the new modes. I think starting them a second time will play the other episode, right? I'd love to see an award for going through all of each individual villain's episodes. Say a "mini-wizard" mode for playing all of Riddler's episodes, one for all of Joker's episodes, etc. I could see it being similar to Star Trek where you can either dig three deep into the modes, or play all of the level ones. Then again, that might be getting into the "too deep" category. Nah...

1 week later
#9812 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The magnet for the batphone lock on to my ball and does not release.
The pin goes into ball search and I have to nudge the machine almost to the point of tilt for it to release.
Any advice????

If you can nudge it off, it's not the magnet staying activated. It is probably magnetized balls.

I have the opposite problem...magnet does almost nothing when answering the phone. Grabs the ball maybe 1 out of 20. It is very active throwing the ball around during multiball, so it's a real head scratcher.

#9831 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just did my playfield swap yesterday, anyone with a magnet like the one in my new playfield??

Wow...I unboxed mine at MGC three weeks ago and it is not like that. Interesting. If that's all magnet core, it kind of defeats the purpose of the new design.

4 weeks later
#10077 1 year ago

I'm starting to think the magnet not (usually) grabbing the ball when answering the batphone is either a programming choice or oversight (leaning towards choice being Lyman). This new code seems to have made the magnet much more active, especially deep in Penguin modes. Seeing what that magnet is capable of there, and also seeing the "reach" of the magnets in many other games capable of grabbing and stopping a ball (thinking specifically Wolverine where I've seen it grab a ball inches away), it seems like this magnet should be more than capable of grabbing the ball more consistently. I'm not expecting 100% because of speed and angles, but I've seen it throw it around in some pretty crazy ways now, so stopping it really shouldn't be that difficult. I've seen some slow moving, perfectly aligned balls not even try to stop, while I've also (rarely) seen fast moving, off angle balls snap to a stop. I am hoping Lyman is able to tweak that a bit in the future. There's nothing worse than draining directly after answering the phone when the ball should have been stopped.

Great update though...I love the new modes (though in my perfect world I wish they could use new minor villains instead of reusing the same ones), and the new clips, light effects, and other tweaks are awesome! Such a great game, and it just keeps getting better and better.

1 month later
#10387 1 year ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

As much as I love Batman... It took them 2 month for this? I will skip this one, dont wanna lose my scores for this little...

Only on Pinside will you find someone complaining that two entirely new modes are not enough. Wow.

1 month later
#10845 1 year ago

Awesome that he added another wizard mode for the minor villains, but I don't know if it's just me or what, but I can't seem to get anywhere in those modes. At best I only complete one minor per game, so I've never seen Batusi. If the expectation is to be able to see not only one , but multiple minor villain wizard modes per game, I don't think I'll ever get there. Anyone else thing the minors are too difficult? Maybe this could be tweaked to only require starting three minors, rather than finishing them? Or get say Holy Multiball for starting them, and Batusi for finishing them? As it is now, it just seems too difficult to get to one, much less both. It also seems odd that the minor villains are so much harder than the major villains.

I'm also a little surprised he decided to let us choose the wizard mode for doing one of each season, rather than have one wizard mode associated with all first season, one with all second season, one with all third season (if there is going to be a third wizard mode). Seems like it would make more sense to light the season one insert, get the season one mini-wizard, etc. Then again who knows what Lyman's master plan is in the end. The way it is now could be a placeholder while all the minors are being put in place.

Either way...it's an amazing game just as it is. I'm just thinking out loud here.

#10915 1 year ago

Well, after whining about the minors being too difficult the other day, I finally beat three of them and hit Holy Multiball! What a fun mode. My only complaint would be to boost the vocals a bit as I had a hard time hearing most of Robin's lines over the other sounds and pin noise. I pretty much had to concentrate only on the TV modes in order to make it, and extra balls are on and I'm pretty sure I had 2 extras. Some minors definitely are easier than others...Egghead season 2 in particular seemed to go very quick and I'm not sure exactly what I did. I need to get a better handle on these modes, and which ones require which shots, and how many of them. Some seem fair, some seem to never end no matter how many shots you make. All are crazy fun though, and each one has a unique feel. I can't wait to see how it all comes together in the end!

Now to do it again and finally see Batusi...

2 weeks later
#11031 12 months ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

I'm curious what folks think would be a good pair with B66? I (currently) have space for one more next to Batman and I'm trying to decide what would be a good change of pace.
My basic criteria:
* Kid and Old person friendly-ish. My in-laws and grandparents visit frequently enough that I just don't want to hear them complain. Rules out TWD.
* Relatively low maintenance. I don't particularly enjoy fixing games all the time. So, probably not STTNG.
* Not basically the same layout as Batman; I'm looking for some variety of play.
What would be ONE game to put with it?

I have Stern Star Wars next to mine. Polar opposite gameplay. Both family friendly with great themes.

1 week later
#11063 11 months ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

To get to 1.0, we need more polish on the callouts / sound and light shows. e.g. Penguin has nothing sound-wise.

I hope we see one more scene for each main villain. One from each season would be great. In addition, an incentive for completing each of the main villain's scenes would be great. For example doing both (or all three if another added) Catwoman scenes would get you something (Wizard mode? Super mode?), all Penguin scenes..., etc.

I'd still like to see the minor villains difficulty dialed down a bit. It doesn't seem like they should be significantly harder than the main villains like they are now. Especially since we know there will be three wizard modes associated with them and it's nearly impossible to hit one of them now.

I'd love to see additional minor villains, but I know that is almost surely not going to happen at this point. There are just so many unique characters that aren't touched and could have been used instead of doing multiple scenes of the same villains. Not that I could ever complain about more King Tut or Vincent Price though!

I'm sure the lightshow will get a lot of polish. I hope the color changing LEDs are utilized more to indicate stacked mode shots. The channel change is awesome, but it should be easy to see what shots are lit for anything running regardless of what channel is on. It seems like now sometimes you get the color changing, and sometimes not. Or maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to realize it does this already?

More crane use or variety to the crane use would be nice. I love how BDK used it differently in each Scarecrow mode. It's one of the best toys in pinball and I feel it's a little underused here so far.

All these are minor wants though really. I can't complain about what is there and how much Lyman continues to add! Great game, even if the updates would have been cut off awhile ago already. It just keeps getting better!

#11075 11 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

That would be cool. Kinda like in Star Trek where you can choose to do all 3 levels of a single mission or try for just the first level for all the missions, then the second level for all the missions, etc.

I agree with that one. For me the minor villains definitely seem harder than the main ones. I always choke on the minor villain episodes.
Also wosh you could extend the minor villain select timer to be longer than 9 seconds. There are so many minor villain episodes to choose from its had to find the one you want before the timer runs out.
Really looking forward the the Gas Attack Multiball wizard mode. Maybe I should make a mode where the game shots brightly colored knock gas in your face when that mode starts.

Yup...the three deep levels on ST is exactly what I had in mind. I love the idea of getting Villain Escape if you finish one of each, but something different if you go deep on Catwoman (oh my). I know it's more of a Lonnie thing, but if we can't get more wizard modes for that, a super mode would be nice. Super Ramps for Catwoman, Super Orbits for Riddler, etc. That would add a nice bit of strategy (as if this game needs more, LOL). I bet Lyman has something up his sleeve...it seems like an obvious hole in the code right now since adding the second episode to each. We need incentive to play them.

Agreed on the 9 second minor selection! We need WAY more time to digest what is all there, and what each one rewards if beaten. I would even argue to not have it time out at all...rather remind you to make a choice.

#11117 11 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Don’t take the turn table apart unless you have NASA available to help you reassemble. Lol. That target is often bent (rotated) causing it to stick behind the center metal post. Simply (carefully) tweak it to the side and make sure it’s clear. Others have posted more creative solutions in this long thread to guide you further. You However need to address it. Good luck.

LOL...I'm going to be living this soon. The node board buried inside the turntable went out on me. The diode (that's shaped like a transistor for some crazy reason) snapped off. Was hoping I could resolder it for a "quick" fix, but no such luck...the leg broke off at the base as I was getting it back in place. So now I'm waiting to hear back from Stern on a replacement. I'm sure they will take care of me, but if I had known I wouldn't be putting this monster back together for a few days, I would have taken way more pictures, LOL!

3 weeks later
#11317 10 months ago

I would like to see either more minor villains in season one, or a way to replay them if you fail all three. I had a game a couple days ago where I just couldn't get anywhere with the season one guys, but then blew up the rest of the game and finished multiple villains in both season two and three. But there was no way to light season one, so it was a dead end. Maybe let you replay failed villains, but only if you play all the rest in that season first? Or simply have a few more to choose from. I think seasons two and three have five each?

I'd love to see additional minor villains (Archer, Minstrel, Marsha, etc) as named above, but sadly I do not think that will happen. At least a cameo would be great, but there might be license issues keeping them out (just a guess)?

Minor villain difficulty balance it still my number one, although he's worked on that a bit (Bookworm). I still say they should not be more difficult than the majors. That, crane usage/variety, and overall polish to the lights, sounds, etc and it will be all set. I can't wait to see how it finishes out!

#11320 10 months ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Completing a mad hatter allows you to replay minor villain modes. Of course if you fail at both of them... you are indeed stuck.
Maybe an extra season 1 villain would make it all more equal.
Or reset the minors per season instead of when they are all played..

Yup...failed them both. It was my own fault really, but it sucked hitting that road block with the other two seasons lit and two balls left to play.

3 weeks later
#11497 10 months ago
Quoted from Bamatami:

Played first game today with 0.99. I captured all 4 major villains, the 4th on the "extra" ball. All 4 villain lights were solid, the bat signal was flashing below them, but for the most part, the PF went pretty dark. Is there something I'm supposed to do after they're captured to start villain escape? There were no instructions on the display and I tried several different shots i.e. super jackpot. I drained before I could get anything to happen. I've captured all 4 before and I don't remember PF going dark. Is this a glitch or did I need to hit a special shot once they're captured to start villain escape? Could it have something to do with it being on the "extra" ball? I would really appreciate someone's help so I'll know if I need to contact Stern. Thanks guys!

Start at the left orbit into the scoop, which is the Bat Signal shot. Not the most obvious thing in the world, but makes sense once you realize it. Start shot is the same as before, but the light show dimming is new and adds a nice bit of atmosphere. I can't wait to see what Lyman does with the light show once he's done!

#11508 10 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

If anyone is looking for an Eaglemoss Batmobile you can get it as part of this set. It includes all the cutaway style drawings of the various Batman66 vehicles they have produced.
amazon.com link »

Thanks! Grabbed one. Looks like a cool book too!

3 months later
#12433 6 months ago
Quoted from Breger1:

I waxed the playfield on BM a few days ago and it is playing lightning fast. I can't get the bubble in the middle on leveling, with front legs raised all the way up, so it is tilted more to begin with. Any thoughts on adjusting to get the correct angle? I guess if anything it'll prepare more for my new Star Wars pro arriving in a few weeks.

Use a real level, and measure directly on the playfield. That stupid bubble on the machine is rarely correct, and I have seen it so far off that it could never show correct.

1 month later
#12802 5 months ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

this game is so awesome, had a nice game yesterday where i botched all of my minor villain strategies but had a decent 3 billion score just with major villains and Villain escape.
It's just plain fun no matter in which direction a game progresses

That is probably my favorite part of the game (other than the nostalgia of the theme). I love that you can play it so many completely different ways and still have a super-satisfying game. Even if you ignore the minors and go just majors, you can still choose the villain order, the episode order, and how deep into each mode you want to go. Throw in the minors and the number of different paths to take are nearly endless.

3 weeks later
#13099 4 months ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

My factory default ramp works perfect, no air balls, no rejects, no flexing on high speed balls

Mine does flex a little, but the ball travel is smooth as silk. In fact it is one of my favorite flowing ramps.

#13158 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is a sweet breakdown dave...but how about if the crane is TOO sensitive?

Make everything dirty?

3 weeks later
#13369 3 months ago

Unless you physically throw your shaker motor at your node board, it will not hurt it.

2 weeks later
#13623 3 months ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

When you say carnauba wax, can I assume that you mean anything that you would normally use on a car, like Maguiar's and such?
BTW, I used Novus 2 on the playfield yesterday (I noticed that it is part of the maintenance kit from Stern), and holy smokes, does the ball fly around now! I can only imagine what a coat of carnauba will do...

Novus 2 is good stuff...but I would suggest only using it when the dirt is stubborn enough to require it. For typical cleaning, Novus 1 does the job and is much less abrasive.

2 weeks later
#13918 75 days ago

If anyone with an Adam West autographed card would be interested in selling (for a realistic price), please let me know. I also have a large set of Topps cards, so I can trade any one of your choosing so you are not without a card in your game.

Similarly if anyone has a signed flyer (from the launch party?), please let me know.

2 weeks later
#14140 55 days ago

The new Stern art blades look freaking awesome!

1197D543-FE5F-4601-A015-7789656771CA (resized).jpeg9C69EF7B-93E7-49B0-9B6E-0FE1D88F5E28 (resized).jpegBC124373-9121-418A-ACC2-B8EBABE14334 (resized).jpegD192BF2C-0A8D-411C-987D-E781B9C4BD58 (resized).jpeg
#14142 55 days ago
Quoted from jp335i:

Very nice. Did you order right from stern site or through your distributor?

I ordered direct from Stern. Very fast shipping...ordered Friday night, got them today (Tuesday).

#14145 55 days ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Install pointers?

I put in two sets tonight (see the BK:SOR thread for those pics). Was the first time I have done it.

I did BK first, and honestly made it harder on myself than I needed to. I removed the playfield (which is crazy easy with the Spike). First one I did the wet method, spraying the sticky side down with Windex. Wish I wouldn't have. It honestly slid around too much...maybe I used too much or something. It took forever to get it positioned just right and then squish enough Windex out for it to stick without it sliding more. Pain in the butt. For the other side, I just peeled back and cut off a few inches of backing. I used the bolt hole to line it up, and made sure it stayed straight along the top edge. Just sticking it down lightly in one area allowed me to pull it off and reposition pretty easily. Once it was lined up well, I stuck that back end down better, then peeled off the rest and worked my way to the front carefully. They are nice and thick, so I had no issues with bubbles or creases. Went on easy.

Did BM66 next. This time I didn't bother taking out the playfield. For the first side, I pulled the pf forward on the rails, and lined up the back end few inches similar to what I did on BK. I left the the rest hang and super carefully flipped up the playfield. From there I could peel off the rest of the backing and work my way forward again. The second side I just left the pf up. I peeled off about half the backing, from the back end to just past where the playfield stood. Then just simply slid it carefully between the pf and the wall, lined it up in the back (slightly tight squeeze behind the pf, but not bad) like usual, and was extra careful to keep everything straight. Once that was down good, I peeled off the front half and again slowly worked my way forward. I was a little worried about the area I couldn't get to because of the pf, but again the blades are thick enough that it didn't wrinkle or get crooked over that couple inches. Next time I do it, I will most likely do it again this way.

The first one I did, with the pf removal and Windex easily took longer than the other three did. Having the pf out definitely made it easier to just eyeball it, but wasn't worth the extra time or hassle. Not to mention how careful I had to be getting it back in, not wanting to wreck the pf or the blades. If I had someone home to help, it would have been much easier lifting in and out. But if you are careful, taking it out really isn't necessary.

1 week later
#14243 45 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Is/has anyone had trouble with the Batcave gate?
90% of the balls that have a direct shot bounce back, a lot of the time the get stuck between the gate and the Batmobile disk on the edge..

Mine was bad with the bounce outs and non-registering switch (didn't get stuck though). I discovered my turntable was just a HAIR high. Adjusted it down maybe 1/16". It isn't perfect now, but way better than it was. I must have been getting just a slight airball, so it wasn't going all the way through the gate. This also helped my phone magnet grab a bit more often.

As for getting stuck on that edge, I would make sure the Batmobile disk is flush. If so, I would check your machine's level and pitch. If it is hanging up on a flush edge, it might not be steep enough. Make sure you are at 6.5+ deg.

#14266 42 days ago

Had a great game last night and got to Villain Escape twice! First time I have played all 8 major modes in one game. I did take the quick collect for each, but it was still cool to go through them all. No minor villain wizard modes though. I cruised through Bookworm, but couldn't pull any of the others together. Not sure what happened with Egghead season 2. I started it right before going into Villain Escape. Had the (abnoxious) egg breaking (?is that what that is?) Batmobile sound effects going through that whole mode, and was still in it after, but couldn't see anything lit. It eventually timed out, but I have no idea what it wanted me to do that I hadn't already done. Oh well. Was still a great game.

Man...I do not know what people are talking about when they call the game clunky. Maybe I am just lucky, but my shots flow great, and can combo all day if I am on. I still love how the ramps feel, and the right orbit can be looped over and over at crazy speeds. Yeah...the left orbit isn't always the smoothest, but even that isn't bad at all if hit clean. I have zero complaints about how this machine shoots.

#14273 40 days ago

Figured I would throw this out there again. If anyone with an Adam West autographed card would be interested in selling (for a realistic price), please let me know. I also have a large set of Topps cards, so I can trade any one of your choosing so you are not without a card in your game.

Similarly if anyone has a signed flyer (from the launch party?), please let me know.

#14275 40 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

What frustrates me the most about the after market art blade makers is how more often than not their art style or design in general doesn’t blend very well with the factory art.
Deadpool is easily one of the worst offenders with one art blade maker using images from the movies for their art blades
Stern have done a great job with most of their art blades with one or two exceptions.

I agree for the most part, but I think the Tilt Graphics Deadpool blades are one of the best I've seen. Matches in with the game well, and looks like they should have come from the factory. I like them way better than Sterns LE blades. I hadn't thought much about art blades until I bought a DP with these on, and now I want them on everything! You are right though...Stern usually has the best for the machines they have made them for.

2 weeks later
#14388 24 days ago
Quoted from JLay:

I ordered mine 2-3 weeks ago direct from cliffy and they shipped out no problem. Is there a confirmed difference between the DK and BM66?
Either way would love to know if more folks are having issues w/ hitting the shot after installation. Maybe I did something wrong? It's pretty frustrating since it's one of the most critical shots...

Almost every scoop that you put a protector on will become slightly more difficult, including this one. By adding a protector, you are decreasing the size of the opening....it's just the nature of the beast. Only you can decide if the trade off (easier shot vs protection) is worth it.

1 week later
#14417 12 days ago

I kind of forget about Batman '66 once in awhile. I am generally an adrenaline junky when it comes to pinball...preferring games that wear you out with a battle. Games like Star Wars, BK:SOR, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love the Batman theme, but the lighter tone doesn't get me as fired up as most of my machines do. This sometimes gets me thinking about trading it out with something that would scratch that itch a little better. Last night I gave it some play and was reminded just how good it really is...from the unique and fun shooting layout, to the amazingly deep, choice filled code, to the perfect theme integration. All these things definitely help balance the lack of adrenaline.

Had a great game too...I managed to stack Prison Escape with Holy Multiball. I didn't even know that was possible! I think I also brought Bat Turn into it at some point. Racked up a few super jackpots, and even heard my favorite Robin quote (Holy Hole in a Donut!). Ended up getting over 2 billion just from Holy, and about 4.5b total, destroying my old GC score (I think just Holy beat my old GC actually!). It may not have fired me up quite the way storming the Black Castle or battling the last dragon standing between me and the Iron Throne does, but damn it was pure fun. That's what this game is all about. I finally realized that not every pin in my collection needs to be an adrenaline rush, as long as they are this much fun!

#14425 11 days ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So my game still isn't working properly.
The main things that bug me are the fact that the super skill shot doesn't work. If I hold the left flipper , the gate doesn't open to let the ball come around the orbit.
If I hand plunge the ball, the electric plunge attempts to fire the ball again 2 seconds later.
In test mode when I test that gate, it fires. Or lifts. But is does NOT stay up.
Can someone go into test mode and test that upper small black gate, and tell me if it stays open or just clicks open and shut in test?

Sorry I did not look back at what you have tried in the past, but this really sounds like a plunger lane switch issue to me. Check the switch itself, any diodes it may have (not sure if there are any), and possible shorts, and possibly the entire switch matrix row and column associated with it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside