Topic Stats

• 14,508 posts
  • 542 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 212 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,129 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D01A2B6F-F635-4DDF-8371-A919A75C51D3 (resized).jpeg
DSC_0007 (resized).JPG
DSC_0006 (resized).JPG
DSC_0005 (resized).JPG
DSC_0004 (resized).JPG
DSC_0003 (resized).JPG
DSC_0001 (resized).JPG
DSC_0002 (resized).JPG
IMG_7568 (resized).JPG
20190715_112515 (resized).jpg
20170211_141644 (resized).jpg
32637841-ABA5-435F-9EEA-D46E6C348913 (resized).jpeg
B4FC925E-BA60-4D06-890E-61F352FA7954 (resized).jpeg
7E1BA05B-3BAA-4A85-9D8C-A4F88FE7D727 (resized).jpeg
50431E2E-42BE-4A4D-92E2-A6C3B05E18F7 (resized).jpeg
IMAG1405 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (2 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (2 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (2 years ago)

Post #1649 How to level the turntable mech on Batman 66. Posted by rlslick (2 years ago)

Post #1658 Version 0.69 code released Posted by PinB (2 years ago)

Post #1914 How to Diagnose "Stuck Joker" targets. Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2008 Version 0.70 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2353 Version 0.71 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2556 Version 0.75 Code released Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2755 Game Adjustment #139 for Enabling Attract Mode Music Posted by thundergod76 (2 years ago)

Post #2873 Link to announcement of Batman'66 Accessories. Posted by Rasavage (2 years ago)

Post #2926 BatSignal Beacon information. Posted by MK6PIN (2 years ago)

Post #3369 docquest's full helicopter guide. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13522 3 months ago

Just ordered my first NiB - Catwoman signature series. The family is excited! Can’t wait to get it

#13530 3 months ago
Quoted from rotordave:

It’s the Catwoman Premium.
They had her sign cards in 100 of them - so don’t be bummed if yours has no signature.
I would hate to see the pinball hobby fall to the “I bought it because it was signed by a B list celebrity” level ...
Oh wait ... maybe we are already there ...
Actually ... it was funny a few years back. Gary Stern came to NZ and was at my place. He had some signed translites to give away - the local Stern guy said “do you want Gary to sign your games?”
“Ummmm ... no ... not really”. Lol
I did win a TWD translite though!
rd

Yep, all preference and the signature for the same price did influence me buying it. I was going to get one anyway so i bought it a little sooner than planned. If they charged more for the signature I would of just bought the standard.

I made sure it was the 100 of the Signature series. It’s not my first pin just my first NiB.

#13551 3 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

Last call. If you’re on the fence about getting a game, contact your distributor.
All Catwoman Edition games will include a signed card, not just the first 100

Well I’m glad I hurried and ordered mine so I could have the exclusive 100.

I’d be curious if they even sold 100

#13566 3 months ago
Quoted from treborlicec:

I just purchased a sealed set of the cards. I'm gonna see if I can get Ms. Newmar to sign a couple of them featuring Catwoman. Then, I'll have the unofficial signature series with the good translight.

There are signed ones on eBay. You can also find Adam west ones signed too.

#13576 3 months ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

im no expert but the Adam West signatures on ebay right now don’t look anything like authenticated AW signatures....actually look like a 7 year old signed them, and not a 7 year old Adam west. Talking about the two from the same seller.

Might be fakes, I haven’t looked in a bit but real ones come and go on there. I know a guy who got one for his Bm66

#13657 3 months ago

I have mine coming too. I haven’t got a call yet as of when. I hope soon as the dealer said about a week

#13690 3 months ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Joker is like $58.00 with free shipping on ebay, catwoman can still be had for about $20-25 on ebay. Riddler I grabbed for $15 shipped.

I couldn’t find Catwoman or riddler than cheap so I paid a little more . Holding off on the joker in hopes of finding one reasonable

#13729 3 months ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Ali-express is pretty reputable as far as receiving items anyway. I don't think you would have anymore data breach concerns as amazon or walmart.com. The quality or authenticity of the item might be questionable, but if paid for with PayPal and the item is significantly different you could open a dispute.
Ali-express is pretty much on the up and up as far as my past transactions (20ish) have gone.

Cool, thanks! That’s good to know

#13799 89 days ago
Quoted from beefzap:

I put a protector on my BM66 before I played a ball. I notice zero differences in play. Will put one on all my games in the future. Very easy to install as well.

Is it Mylar? You don’t have to take anything off the playfield to do it?

#13849 86 days ago

How long does it typically take for you to get your pin. It’s going on 3 weeks and I have no update. This is my first NiB and it feels like an eternity

#13851 86 days ago
Quoted from jp335i:

Depends on if your distributor had in stock or if they are waiting on Stern to build it / ship it. I ordered my Catwoman on day one and it was just under 3 weeks total for stern to build it, Gameroom guys to retrieve it and the ship to me in ATL. My original BM66 machine they had in stock and it was to my door in 3 days.
I would call your distributor, they should be able to contact Stern and get a better idea of schedule.

I called them and they are trying to get an eta. They didn’t have a Catwoman. My distributor said he ordered 40 for the last call so I’m sure their swamped with orders

#13859 86 days ago

I won’t get my Catwoman until July 11th . That’s a month from order place. I’d be curious how many orders were placed for last call. Can’t wait to get it!

#13865 85 days ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Placed my order May 20. Still no game.

Holy smokes! If I would of known it took this long I would of bought a Deadpool or bought the standard one that was local here even though it was lightly routed

1 week later
#14014 73 days ago

Today is supposed to be the day I get my Catwoman BM66! It’s been well over a month so we can’t wait. I have my mods ready and apparently have two batcopters lol

Does anyone have some good pics or a link to another forum showing where they put the Playfield toys?

002B2FC6-17DB-43F2-B040-2367119A9EEE (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpg
#14017 73 days ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for sharing!

#14041 67 days ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Congrats. Paid for mine on May 20—still no delivery. Probably should have asked for my money back a month ago.

Paid for mine beginning of June and getting it tomorrow. It was catwoman

#14046 66 days ago

Finally!

460D1CE0-7C60-446E-8073-A9C0D870E9E5 (resized).jpeg5556BAC3-294F-46A9-96D0-5B53619F12E4 (resized).jpeg9FC409B7-91DA-47C6-BDDD-3FA6B1778917 (resized).jpeg
#14064 65 days ago

The turn table seems to be higher than the rest of the Playfield. Causes some crazy air balls. Is that common or can I lower it somehow?

#14080 64 days ago

Do you think they failed to put 4 screws in or is it supposed to be like this? I had to tighten one because it was loose

D165F302-A3BF-442F-B363-C946E6360AAE (resized).jpegD68954E5-1421-40F7-9EF3-42A27F932409 (resized).jpeg
#14083 64 days ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

You can see the marks from where the screw and washer was once in place. Definitely missing and needs to be replaced.

I’ll have to go buy some

#14088 63 days ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Yes! Ditch the factory supplied balls and drop in some mirror polished balls.

Not sure if wonka has magnets but some pinballs like Ninja can hold a charge so be careful. I didn’t change mine but I may buy some after reading this

#14097 63 days ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Agreed, my Modcouple sewer cover when new would quite often catch the ball on the magnet.

Yeah, my sewer does and I have the original pinballs so it’s definitely the mod. Same thing on Munsters. Kind of annoying

#14098 63 days ago

Does anyone have a good post on the rules or best way to score points? I tried searching key posts but found nothing

#14100 63 days ago

Thanks, I just printed this off and reading it now. Probably keep it on top of the coin box

#14131 61 days ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Just powder coated my Batman 66 a really bright purple, plus added many mods including sideblade art. I also bought a topps card signed by Adam West will add soon... the only thing I'm missing is a topper.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did they strip off the black or just put the powder coat over it? I have my Williams/Bally pins powder coated but haven’t done a stern as I figured it needs to be raw steel or the black stripped

#14133 61 days ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I think they take off everything before they powder coat... here is the awesome part. I found a powder coating company near me they charge $100 dollars and only take 10 days.

That’s really good especially if they take everything off. We have someone that does it for a little less than 100 but it has to prepped and ready. I haven’t done a stern because they are powder coated already. Not sure how to remove that to the raw with a sand blaster

#14135 61 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You answered your own question. They use a sand blaster. To powder coat they have to remove all paint. Even if you ship it raw a quality shop will Still sand blast for correct adhesion. Looks Awesome Dr love the flake they used!

Thanks, i didn’t know if there was something else that could be used. I guess I’ll price out a sand blaster

#14138 60 days ago
Quoted from Rody:

Yes...
Aircraft stripper, 30 minutes, and a putty knife will take it off. Makes blasting the part a five minute job for the powder coater.[quoted image]

Thanks!

#14179 56 days ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I kinda like this guy's method...

That’s how I do it but with the Playfield in. All my pins have art blades. I found that the easiest

#14188 55 days ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Thanks to John, I installed the play field protector in about 2.5 hours. I figured I would help the next guy, so here's a video I created from start to finish:

Good video, thanks for sharing. Does it stick to the Playfield? Is it a hard plastic or Mylar?

#14206 53 days ago
Quoted from RobW:

Hey Guys, I love this machine and have been following this thread since I got it in February. Today I notice I have a different start button then all of you, at least in all the pics posted here. Mine is not flush mounted. Did they run out the day they made mine? What kind do I have? Should I change it?[quoted image]

Did you buy it NiB?

1 week later
#14316 42 days ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

that is cool!
sign me up for a set with your next run.

I’d buy some too depending on price

1 week later
#14372 34 days ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

It's totally worth it. The code is phenomenal and so are the shots. You can play it a bunch of different ways. I play the one at my house with a completely different strategy than I do when I'm at leagues.
Sometimes it's just fun to see how high I can run the bat phone hurry-up.

It was my first NIB and most expensive by a couple grand. We have gone through a lot of pins in the last 3 years and now we love our lineup. Lotr was my favorite but BM66 has moved to the number one spot. I don’t regret buying it and I love the catwoman version we have.

#14373 33 days ago

After buying BM66, we decided to get the seasons on dvd and record the shows. My 4 year old son now watches, on the iPad, the recorded shows. Today, I came how from work and he was all pumped up. He came running with the iPad and said, “daddy look, it’s my favorite girl from the pinball.” Apparently he finally got to the Catwoman episodes. I told him, she is my favorite too

4 weeks later
#14464 5 days ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Looky what I got....
[quoted image]

Nice, do they have more and how much was it? If you dont mind me asking

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside