IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorditas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16635 2 years ago

I put a deposit down today on a Batman 66 Premium with Game Exchange. From the sounds of it, there is one left that is unspoken for. I look forward to officially joining the club when it arrives, hopefully next month. I'm happy to read up on the hot topics. Give me the relevant search words for this game, and I'll get to reading.

#16640 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Congrats! You'll love BM66! IDK, I'd say start reading the 16,634 posts before yours and you'll get up to speed quickly!

Ha! I did that with Jurassic Park and somewhat with Munsters. I was trying to be more surgical this time around. The game wasn't even really more than a curiosity until I was on a work trip last week and spent an hour playing. What a great game! I thought I was too late to the party to get one that hadn't been routed. Not many HUO for sale that aren't too far to drive. I lucked out that they are building another batch. Now if only CGC will make some more MMR's!

1 week later
#16661 2 years ago

Anyone with a order in on the current batch get a shipping update?

#16675 2 years ago

Bad news for those of us expecting a shipment this month. Got word today from my distributor that Mando has pushed Batman production to July.

#16688 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

Hey folks I got some questions. So I'm I'm currently debating mentally if I should buy the new GnR or my favorite game of all time, Batman '66. I know the last run is this July so I'm likely going to make up my mind this weekend. It would also be my first NIB.
What problems are usually found on a BM '66 or in general how well does it hold up?
I really like the Julie Newmar art package and did they limit that run to only 100 ever made?
Thanks and I hope to join the club potentially this weekend!

When I paid my deposit at Game Exchange, they only had two of their four slots available. I'd decide quick. Call for the best deal. Rob Thomas helped me: 303-962-4655

I think there are going to be plenty of G n R's on the used market. Not many BM66's come up.

1 week later
#16717 2 years ago
Quoted from SkillshotExhibit:

Yes I very gently pulled the outer wire ( the one closest to the cabinet wall ) upwards. It works well now.
Know anything about how to adjust the slingshot coil power? The seem way too strong.

This is typically in, "Feature adjustments." I don't have my BM66 yet, so I can't look directly. But that is where it is on my AIQ.

4 weeks later
#16723 2 years ago
Quoted from Nate1979:

First post on pinside
Just got into the hobby and learning. First game was AIQ pro NIB. Decided I want an Elvira HOH and Batman 66. Realized I chose two hard to find titles.
So far the 3 distributors I have called for the last run of Batman 66 have none that aren’t spoken for.
Can anyone give me an idea of who to contact?
Would posting a wanted add for a NIB game be the best route? Do distributors look at those?
Thanks for the help.

I second the suggestion for calling Game Exchange, I have one on order from them. There is one in the classifieds for 8k. I'd suggest checking that out and making an offer. After making the deposit on mine, two have popped up within driving distance. Be patient, and you will find both games. If you add games to your wishlist, you can very quickly check daily only for ads on your wishlist

2 weeks later
#16741 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m thinking about buying a BM66 as they are doing a small run soon.
It’s funny tho was thinking about a newer pin even Halloween or Ultraman but often the new pins are a big crap shoot.
My last two purchases were older titles SW and JP both had been out years by the time I picked them up and I’m so happy.
Thinking with the killer code that BM66 will really be what I’m looking for in my next purchase.

Game Exchange might have one slot left. Spoken for everywhere else that I checked.

2 weeks later
#16779 2 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Have a friend looking for a B66 Premium or Catwoman in the Denver area...does anyone know a good dealer I could point him to if they are doing a new run as rumored?

Game Exchange is your best bet. Last I heard they were all spoken for, but they had the most slots of any distributor I checked with. Maybe they have an extra, or a cancelation.

1 week later
#16792 2 years ago

Any word on the May, errrrr, July, errrrr, August builds? I know a bunch of JP's went out this week.

#16799 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just got word the ‘August’ build had been pushed back to Q4.

Bummer. That is a vague timetable.

3 weeks later
#16809 2 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

I just got an update from my distributor, looking like December now.

Of what year? I get that supply chain issues abound. But now we are coming up on the second game release after the delay of a known game that people have deposits on. At some point, don't you prioritize finishing the products of existing customers rather than diverting resources to products targeted toward future customers?

3 weeks later
#16854 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I think this would make a cool topper, but a little pricey [quoted image]

What is that marketed as? Have a link?

2 weeks later
#16873 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Anyone know of the odds that the last run will be available in December? It’s been a year and with the backlog and supply shortages I have a feeling it will be delayed again. I sure hope I’m wrong!

The last conversation I had with my distributor said that BM66 was to be made this month. I heard from someone else that it is December now. It has gotten to the point that I'll believe it when I see it. I wouldn't have as much heartburn about it if they didn't keep putting games that didn't exist when I ordered on the line in front of machines that are already sold with deposits on them.

#16880 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Is BM66 still in demand? I imagine there must be orders, but popularity of this game seemed to really wane after 1.0 was released. This thread used to be so lively before.
Rob

There is enough demand that they announced a small run this past spring. They were supposed to be built in May. They are all spoken for already.

1 month later
#16944 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I am in on the December run. Is the general consensus that it will be insider connected? I wouldn’t be sad if it wasn’t.

I don't care if it is or not, if I'm not charged for it. I honestly wonder if the reason they are finally (allegedly) being finished is that they will be the last games built without it.

A buddy just heard today from his distributor that his Godzilla has been pushed from January to August. I don't know if he'll keep waiting.

#16957 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Distributor confirmed that the last he heard from Stern was the week of December 6th it will be on the line. License ends at the end of the year so it should happen. Fingers crossed!

61330327 (resized).jpg61330327 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#17014 2 years ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Got the call from my distributor yesterday that the game ships from stern today

Awesome! Who is your distributor?

1 week later
#17023 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Same here. I also just did my final payment. Should know next week.

Who did you order your game through? I haven't heard from my distributor yet.

#17025 2 years ago

Just talked to GEX: my BM66 is supposed to arrive at their warehouse Monday or Tuesday. I'd say the chances of it making the RT to Michigan by Christmas will probably require a Christmas Miracle.

#17057 2 years ago
Quoted from Scottn63:

Newest member of the club. Holy cow what a Christmas present!
[quoted image]

Nice! Get that through Chris?

1 week later
#17091 2 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Please let us know if that works.
I really think the flipper strength is way too high. Last night I hit the spinner so hard it fell apart(I easily just put it back together but if I didn’t see it it could have scratched the playfield). If I bend the EOS switches so that they open very early will that reduce the flipper power?

It will, but might be pretty difficult to adjust incrementally if you don't use something to act as an artificial coil stop during adjustment.

How steep is your game?

#17102 2 years ago

I finally got to install the shifter handle I made. I powder coated it in "Signal Red." I had previously presumed that the Batmobile had a manual transmission, but it had an automatic with a red T-handle shifter.

I'm willing to make more, if there is interest.

20220103_195305 (resized).jpg20220103_195305 (resized).jpg20220103_195311 (resized).jpg20220103_195311 (resized).jpg20220103_195323 (resized).jpg20220103_195323 (resized).jpg
#17105 2 years ago

Most of the photos I've found looked more like this:

Interior_Batmobile.width-704 (resized).pngInterior_Batmobile.width-704 (resized).png
#17112 2 years ago

I've been on the road nearly constantly since Batman arrived. I finally finished all of the mods I had planned, and an unexpected one today:

I noticed when locked balls were released, that they rolled under the left ramp, then along the edge of the ramp edge. This would cause them to go STDM. This was especially evident of there were two balls locked at the end of a game. When the turntable repositioned to release the balls, they rolled perfectly between the flippers. I think early games had a post back there, but it pinched rubber often.

My solution was stretching a spare 5/16 rubber over the rail. Now when the game releases, it hits a flipper every time.

20220106_165849 (resized).jpg20220106_165849 (resized).jpg20220106_171016 (resized).jpg20220106_171016 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#17263 2 years ago
Quoted from serranot:

Hi. Crossposted this in another forum. Brand new Batman 66 and pinball owner. Started to update to 1.06 and the update stalled at 2414GB. Hasn't moved in about an hour. I have no idea whether to turn it off or what. Help.

Mine took a few power cycles to complete the update.

#17277 2 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

I’ve joined the CLUB with a New Dec build with the Insider Connected installed from the factory! Very excited about this pin.
Any original Powder coat colors out there or has everyone stayed with black on their armor?
[quoted image]

I bought aftermarket armor, and powder coated it with ink black/Rockstar sparkle.

20211228_222758 (resized).jpg20211228_222758 (resized).jpg20220128_223057 (resized).jpg20220128_223057 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#17509 2 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Can I update code from 0.95 to 1.06.0 ?
For some reason it’s not updating

Do you have any interim code to try to get you over the 1.0 hump? If you continue to have problems, do you have the ability to flash an SD card? If not, send a PM and I'll mail you one for the cost of card and shipping.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorditas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=gorditas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.