Topic Stats

• 14,467 posts
  • 540 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Thunderbird
  • Topic is favorited by 212 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,128 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_0007 (resized).JPG
DSC_0006 (resized).JPG
DSC_0005 (resized).JPG
DSC_0004 (resized).JPG
DSC_0003 (resized).JPG
DSC_0001 (resized).JPG
DSC_0002 (resized).JPG
IMG_7568 (resized).JPG
20190715_112515 (resized).jpg
20170211_141644 (resized).jpg
32637841-ABA5-435F-9EEA-D46E6C348913 (resized).jpeg
B4FC925E-BA60-4D06-890E-61F352FA7954 (resized).jpeg
7E1BA05B-3BAA-4A85-9D8C-A4F88FE7D727 (resized).jpeg
50431E2E-42BE-4A4D-92E2-A6C3B05E18F7 (resized).jpeg
IMAG1405 (resized).jpg
IMAG1404 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (2 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (2 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (2 years ago)

Post #1649 How to level the turntable mech on Batman 66. Posted by rlslick (2 years ago)

Post #1658 Version 0.69 code released Posted by PinB (2 years ago)

Post #1914 How to Diagnose "Stuck Joker" targets. Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2008 Version 0.70 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2353 Version 0.71 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2556 Version 0.75 Code released Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2755 Game Adjustment #139 for Enabling Attract Mode Music Posted by thundergod76 (2 years ago)

Post #2873 Link to announcement of Batman'66 Accessories. Posted by Rasavage (2 years ago)

Post #2926 BatSignal Beacon information. Posted by MK6PIN (2 years ago)

Post #3369 docquest's full helicopter guide. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12278 7 months ago

New club member! Excited to get this one in the house. December 2018 build date with the signed card.

2019-01-31 21.47.37.jpg20190131_212424.jpg
#12281 7 months ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Sweet pick up congrats I’m jealous ... I want to buy bm66 as well do you recommend? Do you consider bm66 better than ghostbusters ?

I prefer BM66 over GB for sure. I hadn't played it since release and then played it with new code and it's so different and improved. Such a cool game.

#12312 7 months ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

I don't have a cliffy and I'd say 50% of the shots from the left flipper to the penguin hole bounce straight out. I've just switched to using the right flipper.

I am still "breaking in" my game, but similar thoughts. I can backhand it much easier.

2 weeks later
#12438 6 months ago

Cracked 2 billion last night. Previous high for me was in the 700 million range.

3 weeks later
#12657 6 months ago
Quoted from Lilpro66:

Chaz said to check for 5 volts on the cn15 pins on the node board.
I am not sure what setting to use on my multimeter to do this.
I tried different settings on the multimeter but was unable to get any voltage.
I would think if it is not getting 5 volts from node then all th GI would be out. Mine is only the left side.

Set your multi to DC voltage. Black on the ground pin and red on the 5v pin(s). You may have to set the range to single digits volts.

You may want to check your process on another point to verify you are using your multi meter correctly.

1 week later
#12696 5 months ago

Coil stop is shot on my left flipper. Noticed that when the flipper was up and a fast ball hit it, the flipper would dip and pulse back causing a big bounce of the ball up the playfield.

#12717 5 months ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Sounds like your end of stroke switch needs adjusting.
The way it works ... when a fast ball hits the raised flipper, it falls down, the switch opens, and the coil fires again to raise it.
It should be set up in such a way that the flipper doesn’t fall too far before it fires again.
rd

Ya Dave, I was thinking the same thing. When I went to check it was all gold dust under the left flipper and the small piece of the stop is sliding into the sleeve... New one should be here this week. I am going to double check that EOS when I swap out the stop and hopefully get it all sorted out.

#12732 5 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

I own one of the premiums that came with the signed Adam West trading card and might be putting it up for sale or trade soon. Does anyone have a guess on what added value if any that would add to the machine?

I have one too, but I don't know that the card adds much to the value. My guess is not much unless its a big fan of the theme. I think the value in the late run premiums is more that they have all the fixes in place already.

2 weeks later
#12991 5 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Yep - mine doesn't seem to register a lot of the time either. That and the mystery saucer at the top right (ball rebounds back out half the time or more).
Need to look at both yet.

I put some target foam in the bat signal shot which seemed to help a bit with rejects. I still get a few. I tried doing the same on my LOTR and it still rejects almost all the time. Need to find some denser material.

#13008 5 months ago

When you guys say, keep the minor villain on the main screen, what does that mean and how do you do it? I have a tough time completing them when a major villain gets activated and takes over all the insert lighting.

#13010 5 months ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

You can hold the gadget button for ~1 second to change between modes, it also changes the music so you don't even have to look up if you're familiar with the game sounds.

Thanks man! Gonna try this tonight.

3 weeks later
#13249 4 months ago
Quoted from TomN:

Did something change since the last version or did I get a bad download?

I would redownload and then make sure it all looks get when you unzip it. No changes or difference with the latest patch.

1 week later
#13293 4 months ago

Hit 2.99 billion today. By far my best. I had two games break the 1 billion mark on 1.02. One ball two I took out three major villians and had freeze beeten. Bat turn went for crazy points while frozen. Villian escape seemed odd and then things got weird after. Every mode would start and seemed to wig out back and forth with the frozen bat turn. Not sure if that is a bug. I don't usually have that much stuff running!

1 week later
#13378 3 months ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Can someone help me with the rules?
1. How do you know when you finish a minor villain?
2. Is there a way to switch between screens? For example, when you stack a minor villain with multiball, you get two screens, a large one and a small one. Is there a way to switch them on the display?

1. You should see the villian behind bars animation on the screen.
2. Hold the lockdown bar button for a second or so and it will switch through your active modes, including bat-turn.

#13389 3 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Ok, here are some pics of the left guide rail. Not sure if it's apparent in the pics, but the it's on an angle with the bottom closer to the rubber post.
Does this look right? It feeds to the left sling, and never the flipper.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I just tried adjusting mine a bit too with some partial success. Maybe just try to bend it out a bit. Try something with a bigger surface area to get a flatter bend if that makes sense. Like try a butter knife between the guide and the post.

#13430 3 months ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

This game has 6 balls, right? If so, why does the Stern features matrix say "8 ball multiball"? Is that just a typo?
[quoted image]

You didn't add the extended trough and the two extra balls after the 1.02 update????

i kid--- its six buddy. Typo

#13462 3 months ago
Quoted from treborlicec:

Yes. Those 2 are not working.

I would start with the physical troubleshooting then man. Follow your wires, pay attention to where they connect and look for things like crimps/ punchdowns/solder joints. That is general advice as I am not positive how those specific switches are connected. Hopefully its simply something disconnected or unplugged.

1 week later
#13627 3 months ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

May be sacreligous to post this in the BM66 owners thread, but if there are any DP owners lurking here I'm looking to trade my heavily modded BM66 Premium for a DP LE/Prem. Thoroughly enjoyed BM66 but ready to change things up and need to make room somehow.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80906[quoted image]

That game is tricked out man. They don't seem to stay on the market long when listed.

#13761 86 days ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Having a slight issue with my B66, balls with often hit the Mystery/TV slot but just bounce out. What is the best cure here? Drop dead foam perhaps?

I used some target foam. It really helped with bounce outs. I think I have two pieces back there.

4 weeks later
#14104 57 days ago

That stinks man. Hopefully you can get the parts quickly.

#14137 55 days ago

Dig the powder coat above. Very nice job.

Got my new high score tonight. Previous high for my was just shy of 5 billion. Final was 35. The pic was after the first extra ball I think. The remaining balls ran out fast though....

Also added a set of pin stadiums to my game this weekend.

20190723_184458.jpg
#14153 54 days ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Your a beast!!! Thanks for the powder coat comment!!!

Man... I never thought I would get close to one of these scores, but I will take it! hahahaha

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

That's craziness!
What was your strategy? What modes did you play to cash in like that?

Pretty much the standard one folks talk about with bookworm then freeze. I focus on getting the tv targets safely when I can from the left flipper. If those can be completed, then either Tut or Shame for season 3 to hopefully get to the mini-wizard modes. This week I went from never getting to any of the mini wizard modes to getting two in a game a couple of times. Somewhere along the way try to beat mad hatter to re-open some of the minor villains you have already played. Really just focus on the minor villains and then let the major baddies get beat as you play. Also always switch the channel to your minor villain screen to keep those shots lit over any other mode. Last one I have been trying to do is attempt to hold on bat turn until you have freeze beat. That is fun to have running with all the other stuff happening with no timer.

2 weeks later
#14281 39 days ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I've thought of this but I'm eyeing some mirror blades and I guess I'd have to pre drill some holes. They're expensive and not sure I want to risk ruining them.

I haven't put mirror blades on my Stern games, but did on Attack from Mars Remake. That set had the holes pre-cut for the bolts. I bought them from Cointaker.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside