IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hey guys, remember this is a club thread. It doesn't have to be all sunshine, rainbows and cake, but some of the comments in here are really better suited for one of the other BM66 threads.
If you literally have no intention of joining this club or being a supporter of this club, consider taking some of the speculative commentary to another thread.
Thanks.

This is a club thread with a game that's unreleased. It's going to be full of speculation kind of like what the GB thread was like before it turned into the club thread.

4 months later
#755 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

What happens if stern decides to make physical design changes to the game for later runs. Are owners of the early games just out of luck or do they warranty those same changes on early games? Anybody have experience with a precedent on this?

Wow. You are new.

Sorry. Just chuckling to myself.

Remember these are commercial products not meant for home use

#758 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Glad you are so proud to have been in the hobby longer than me and get a laugh out if it. Congrats hot stuff

Didn't mean to discourage. Those were good questions. Just poking a little fun.

I imagine that's the minus of being an early adopter. Same with any other product. But Stern has proven in the past not to do much about physical mistakes to design. The GOT orbit problem and GB airballs and lane jumps comes to mind.

#773 7 years ago

I was really enjoying the pics of the gadget numbers and apron cards. These playfield issues are disappointing.

#807 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Agreed, anxious to keep the club thread positive as new owners enjoy this beautiful game. ( think he was kidding, as his arrives tomorrow)

Even though I like hearing about the gadgets and cards, the tweaks and issues are interesting too. It's not negative letting people know what to look for.

#849 7 years ago

I was hoping to try this game from MSA on Fri during their anniversary bash. They said they were going to put it on free play for Fri only. Sadly on facebook they posted after they unwrapped it they found a weld was broken on the turntable. I hope they can get it running soon.

https://m.facebook.com/Main-Street-Amusements-169480896422113/?__tn__=C

I think they still haven't gotten TBL fixed yet.

#861 7 years ago

Is that the first episode LE posted? Pretty neat. Stern had a great idea this time making all LEs individualized.

#864 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

No I have episode 66

Yours was the one I meant but I see there was another posted since.

#1004 7 years ago

So I played this at MSA's anniversary party on Fri. They had it on free play all night and the place was packed. I noticed a lot of out of towners (including me).

The gameplay was OK. It seemed pretty basic and needs more time to develop. I agree with others the ramps felt kind of shaky.

The LCD was pretty great. I liked the implementation of the video and the custom graphics. Even though the speaker panel looks kind of wonky in pics, it's not noticeable while playing in a lineup.

It didn't give me the same pumped up feeling that TWD, MET or Tron does (all games at MSA). Maybe this time next year it will be awesome but we'll have to wait and see.

#1049 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Well.my B66LE #53 was delivered Friday! Pin never worked! Completely FUBAR!! Shaft to the turntable welds broken! Months of warranty bullcrap now to deal with! What fun!!!

MSA in Lafayette had the same thing happen to theirs. They called the distributor and they gave them a Stern number to call. MSA got the game on Tues, called Stern on Wed, got the part Fri. It sucks that it happened but pretty good turn around on getting the part.

I still think if I ever bought a NIB I would have the distributor unbox it and test it.

#1245 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

That's funny because 80 ppl just spent $15k on it, another 240 just spent ~$10k, and unknown amount of others are spending ~$7-8k on it. It's has thousands of posts of interest on this forum and who knows what other forums. But nobody wants to see it? ?

If there's any lack of interest, I'd say it's because of the code. Give it a year like TWD and Met and maybe interest in playing it will rise again. It's neat to see and play that first time because of the LCD screen but I'm satisfied for now.

3 weeks later
#1723 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Got ya bro:
» YouTube video

That is a cool animation.

I also didn't realize the cowboy villain was a parody of Shane. That's hilarious.

Sounds like I need to play this again after the update.

#1735 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Simply used the existing phone, drilled 7/64 hole in center, then used e6000 glue and pressed in an "Artminds" rivet. Got at Michaels...had to buy the 100 pack, so got $5.00 in the mod...matches the tv version almost perfectly

You should have charged $5.00 for each button.

#1744 7 years ago

I like that speaker cloth

#1763 7 years ago

What...have you done...to Indy 500?

Such a shame.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=dmbjunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.