IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13296 4 years ago

Confirmed joining the club whoot, now for the drive to go pick it up.

#13297 4 years ago

Been doing some reading so I have to ask. How is Sterns build quality on the BM66 Cabs? Any issues with them splitting or separating at all? I do know the build date of the machine I'm receiving is around July 2018.

#13304 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I believe the later Premiums were/are built with the WMS style braces. Perhaps a recent run buyer can confirm.

After what date period would be considered the later runs? I do know the Munster's Prem are built extremely well and do have that style corner bracket in the machines.

#13314 4 years ago

There are some distro's that still have BM66 in stock, you can ask them the build dates if you really didn't want cat-women.

#13318 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I just put in an order for a BM66 cat woman edition. I didn’t specifically want the Catwoman edition, but at the same price I figured guaranteeing a recent build was smart. What are the must have mods? I already ordered the atomic pile and bat cave spinner mods from the mod couple.

I really like the Mezel Mods crane and work strobe detail kit. Gives the game a nice touch.

#13339 4 years ago

Love the mini Shakespeare bust, where did you grab that from?

** Update, NVM I just found it and ordered one lol. Really like that. **

Quoted from jfh:

Perhaps I should have added a smiley face to that post.
You are absolutely right - most people won’t notice. But most Batman super fans would. And Batman 66 is a dream theme for me.
I’m not a big fan of most mods in general and have removed a few from my games. I have ColorDMD in all my games that support it, but few totally cosmetic mods like the Atomic Pile.
The AP is one of those rare mods that elevates the look of the game and further immerses you into the world under glass while looking like it belonged there in the first place. Any Batman fan instantly recognizes it as the iconic centerpiece of the Batcave. The thing Stern put on the game in that spot? Hardcore fans could tell you what it’s supposed to represent but it’s lazy and just doesn’t belong on Stern’s flagship game.
These are pictures before the computer mods covering the wiring but what a difference mods make to 2 of the 3 sections of the turntable make when you add a better Batmobile, replace a dog chew toy with a more realistic Batphone and swap the Atomic Pile assembly for one that actually looks like what it’s supposed to be.
The differences between what I have (first three pictures) and what Stern did (last two) completely transforms the visual centerpiece of the game into one far more fitting for the game. People who don’t have the AP mod might not regret it, but I certainly would. And a couple hundred dollars in cosmetic changes to the game is rounding error on a $10k LE
The Atomic Pile transformation:
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]
The Stern look:
[

#13341 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

The latest BM66 runs not only have the WMS style brackets, but they also have small metal cabinet corner braces at the top of each front corner (Not sure about the back). I will try and snap a pic tonight, but they should hold very nicely. Got to give them credit where due....they are listening.

Are you talking about these?

176E176D-9BD3-4434-B0B8-A67A8DD1C4F9 (resized).jpeg176E176D-9BD3-4434-B0B8-A67A8DD1C4F9 (resized).jpegEEC11EC6-878E-44CC-AAC5-8C153FD814E2 (resized).jpegEEC11EC6-878E-44CC-AAC5-8C153FD814E2 (resized).jpeg
#13345 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Yup...that be them. I don't remember if they were in my Munsters, but they are in my BM66.

Thanks, that is the machine I'm picking up Sunday and at least we know as of Aug 2018 build date they have had these fixes in place. The seller was nice enough to text me the photos that I requested. I just checked my Munster's and what they appeared to have done for this machine was to incorporate the lockdown bar receiver as part of the side wall brace as it's one piece now making turns at the corners and mounted up to where the first side rail bolt comes through.

#13356 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Wondering if my left ball guide is off?
From watching some gameplay vids on YouTube, seems the ball guide should feed to the left flipper, but mine goes to the top or side of slings.
Can any who gets a feed to their flipper, share a photo of the guide as it meets the rubber post.[quoted image]

That's just about where my guide is and goes to the left flipper most of the time. Re-check your level from left to right, check the front and rear to make sure you're good.

#13359 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

What are you guys doing (if anything) for button protectors (hand wear)?

Pinball Life sells some nice side rails that cover up the button area, very easy to install.

https://www.pinballlife.com/black-button-guard-side-rails-for-stern.html

#13361 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

The guide is sort of angled as you see in my photo. Is yours the same?

My guide is less than halfway to the center of that post, maybe 30% of the way covered. From the photo it looks as if yours is about the same. Maybe post a side shot.

#13363 4 years ago

For those of you who had swapped out the Dog chew toy phone for the Mod couple's upgrade phone, did you guys pull the whole turn table to reach that dam plug? I read the instructions like six times and cannot reach that plug no matter what. Yes bat computer plugs etc are all disconnects as well.

#13367 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Is disabling it too much of a nervous Nellie move?

Magic_8_Ball_-_Instrument_Of_Evil _(2426454804) (resized).jpgMagic_8_Ball_-_Instrument_Of_Evil _(2426454804) (resized).jpg
#13371 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

If the phone mod is harder than the Atomic Pile to install, I’ll pass. Famous last words, “ easy to install”

It was a PIA for me, but so worth it to get rid of the chew toy to have a more realistic bat phone look and room to add Shakespeare bust there as well.

#13373 4 years ago

But then you would hear all the curse words during the install process lol.

#13381 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Speaking of Bat-turn, what exactly is Bat-turn?

That's where you are shooting for the rotating bat mobile:

Building Value And Starting Bat Turn
This is a 40 second timed mode with a base shot value determined by switch hits to the spinning post batmobile feature prior to starting the mode. Each switch registered to the batmobile spinner adds 25,000 to the value, which starts at 500,000. Hitting the spinner 10 times will light bat turn mode at the atomic pile, this will be indicated by a blue insert at the turntable. Additional starts require +2 hits to the batmobile spinner with a maximum of 20 hits.

An additional 20 seconds can be awarded via mystery award
The Mr. Freeze minor villain award freezes this mode timer (and hurry up?).
This mode can stack with all other modes.
Switch hits to the pop bumpers and Penguin scoop temporarily pause the timer. (?)

Bat Turn Rules
After starting bat turn all major shots will light blue and a hurry up based on your built value will appear on the screen. Hitting any major shot will award the current hurry up value and un-light that shot. Hitting the batmobile relights all shots and resets the countdown value, with all successive spins adding more points. The minimum hurry up value is 250K.

When bat turn is running while the turntable is in the villain vision position, it has slightly different rules. In this case the hurry up value freezes, all shots are re-lit if they’re not already, and score 2X the bat turn value. Shots made will un-light and re-light the previous shot made.

1 week later
#13494 4 years ago

Question:

When starting a villain and you shoot the scoop to setup the bat poles shot for 2x scoring, and the game now prompts you to shoot for the bat signal shouldn't the bat signal light be on? I notice mine is never lit when it prompts me to shoot for it. Thanks

#13499 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Is there any advantage to the Catwoman version over the Premium, besides an art change, and reinforced corners on the cabinets?

same machine, some of the later run batman's had the corner reinforcements as well.

#13503 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If you have the LE/SLE topper with the ceiling projector, that lights up under those conditions.

I don't have the topper or a LE/SLE, but I did add in the bat search light to the existing supplied hookup for it. In my mind I thought for some reason that although the orange arrow indicator is lit on the left orbit, being the screen is saying shoot for the bat signal at least the batman logo in the sky from the light would be lit or even the bat signal search light itself. I guess it's as Thundergod76 stated maybe this will be something addressed in the up coming code release when Lyman does some more polishing.

#13519 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

all of my NOB sterns have been painted black on the inside (even my previous BM66) but my Catwoman edition is the first I've seen with the raw wood bottom on the inside.

I believe when stern was using press boards on the bottoms they were painted black, now with real wood they are left natural. I guess they are trying to say "Hey look, we are increasing our build quality" statement.

#13541 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

For those modders who want a catwoman hallmark ornament the ornament factory is doing a 33% off sale with code "SUMMER33". It says they have limited quantity of catwoman left. The discount gets the pre-shipping price down to about $24 which is less than what you usually see them for on ebay.
https://www.hallmarkornaments.com/2016-CATWOMAN-Batman-LIMITED-QUANTITY_p_23454.html
Heres a detailed post on how to light up the diamond her hand.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/30#post-3581424[quoted image]

Keeps showing in stock then when adding to cart it's out of stock.

But they do have the Riddler in stock:

https://www.hallmarkornaments.com/2018-The-Riddler-Batman-LIMITED-EDITION_p_24801.html

#13544 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I can’t find it now , but I thought I saw a build day of may, 2019.

It's on the back of your lower cabinet not the backbox. My machine has a build date of Aug 2018 and no interlock switch.

#13610 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

In Vireland's post with the photos above, in regard to the third picture from the top (the one with the shot of the playfield at an angle), I noticed that there are small little dimples on the surface. I have the same marks on my playfield as well (I've owned my BM66 since this past April). As this was my first NIB machine, I was wondering if this is normal wear and tear for a new machine like this? I'm thinking the playfield surface must be kind of soft to be leaving dimple marks like this.
Just wondering...
On a side note, I got my first Batusi yesterday; man, that was wild!

Actually there are a lot more dimples if you look further up towards the Carousel the dimples are even closer together. This is normal, steel ball wood surface something is going to give. Over time after many 1000's of the plays the surface will become pretty much compressed all over and they will be less noticeable again. It really don't matter how hard they clear coat etc.... dimples will happen not a matter of if but rather when.

#13614 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I’ve noticed skid marks on mine

Oh the thoughts that ran through my mind LOL, yep just as AUKraut said novus polish, then I wax afterwards with pure carnauba wax on top and rubber changes.

#13620 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

When you say carnauba wax, can I assume that you mean anything that you would normally use on a car, like Maguiar's and such?
BTW, I used Novus 2 on the playfield yesterday (I noticed that it is part of the maintenance kit from Stern), and holy smokes, does the ball fly around now! I can only imagine what a coat of carnauba will do...

Pretty much yes, I use Mother's and don't use any that have detergents in there for cleaning that can cause some abrasions in the clear coats. That's why I look for pure wax without those additives.

#13625 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I think my machine came with code update

Is that the most up to date?

Currently Yes.

#13646 4 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks. Lifetime pinball player but first post so be gentle! I took the plunge... Ordered my Catwoman Batman yesterday, due to land here in oz in August. I have to say, compared to 'similar' games (in terms of modern tech and toys, code etc) Batman was a clear winner for me just ahead of Iron Maiden.. much preferred it to Munsters and DP and GOTG etc but I actually REALLY liked the Beatles pinball and you can't compare the 2 as they are completely different games. Was actually hard to decide (Something so instantly fun and addictive about the Beatles pin) I loved playing the Batman pin tho and the fact that it was last call to order one that day swayed me... counting down the days now till she arrives. Havent had a new pin before, last one was a Lethal Weapon 3 and Riverboat Gambler...

IMHO, you have made the best choice. Lyman is the man...

#13650 4 years ago

Thanks for the photos of the copter wire mount Vireland, made installing one a breeze. Wasn’t sure if I wanted to put batgirl or copter there but I like the copter. Even made it hover over the ball trail and the rotor moves too with shaker motor and lots of action

0D1B5405-DCF6-4E1B-A680-93DFE8C42D37 (resized).jpeg0D1B5405-DCF6-4E1B-A680-93DFE8C42D37 (resized).jpeg351E570C-77DC-4D37-917E-EE02113DFA47 (resized).jpeg351E570C-77DC-4D37-917E-EE02113DFA47 (resized).jpeg
#13671 4 years ago

Hallmark settling nicely into BM66 with some major villains. To bad they didn’t make the Penguin or as of yet anyway. Now onto the minor villains.

5683299B-2D92-4B6F-B39B-A4DC6A8F3340 (resized).jpeg5683299B-2D92-4B6F-B39B-A4DC6A8F3340 (resized).jpeg1FB0876F-543C-4E31-9454-5BFA1331B5DE (resized).jpeg1FB0876F-543C-4E31-9454-5BFA1331B5DE (resized).jpeg4BB74324-C6BB-436C-A3C5-B5F86D79C056 (resized).jpeg4BB74324-C6BB-436C-A3C5-B5F86D79C056 (resized).jpeg
#13674 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

got Riddler.... Joker and Catwoman expensive.....

Joker is like $58.00 with free shipping on ebay, catwoman can still be had for about $20-25 on ebay. Riddler I grabbed for $15 shipped.

#13676 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Just need Joker......

how about batcopter?

#13677 4 years ago

On the minor Villains I already purchased all six : Mr. Freeze, Bookworm, King Tut, Egg Head, Shame and Madhatter. I'm just waiting on the plexi to cut the mounting plates and then drop them into the machine. Not sure how it's going to look but I think it might be pretty cool, I did sort of the same thing on my TWD LE when I had it with walkers and it came out great.

#13680 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

yea right....

LOL, tell me about it. With my mirror blades I wanted to go in even less then that, not happening been there a few times already. Nice and easy is all I can say. At least the minors are all on top work so that should be easy...

#13683 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

LOL. did you pull the playfiled to install the blades...?

Actually picked up the machine with them installed, but from what I hear it's easy to pull the PF. BTW 2015 Joker is classic TV, the other 2008 is from the animated series and the 2013 is Heath Ledger from the movie.

#13698 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

How did you mount them?

Hot glue gun with variable heat settings. Then I used the glue sticks from Stanley called Duel melt sticks, set the gun to low setting and those sticks super grab without high heat so there is no distortion to the plastics. If you ever choose to remove them you can do so with a nice tug and peel the glue off.

Oh and the batcopter I used a wire hanger and formed the wire mount using Vireland photos.

#13703 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's much better looking and more detailed...

and most likely cheaper too, I think I grabbed it for 11.00 prime on amazon w/free shipping.

#13723 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Ali and Alibaba are known for counterfeit items.

I wouldn't care if it's counterfeit as long as it shows up. Copy is fine it's just for the machine for appearances. Hope it works out let us know.

#13796 4 years ago

After the the major villains were installed (thanks to Hallmark, still need Penguin tho) thought I'd give a little love to the minor villains. Just like a typical Egghead, he still didn't show up but his spot is reserved.

In addition I thought Penguin need a little recognition, so we tossed in a little Penguin represent, really I mean a little represent.

IMG_6555 (resized).JPGIMG_6555 (resized).JPGIMG_6556 (resized).JPGIMG_6556 (resized).JPGIMG_6557 (resized).JPGIMG_6557 (resized).JPG
#13820 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

Mine has a lot of dimple... I want to cry.

All games dimple in time, there is no such beast that does not dimple. Just keep hitting the start button and enjoy this wonderful game. Keep it waxed & clean change balls and rubbers regularly and it will last.

#13829 4 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all... I play bm66 since 3 weeks now. Im a bit disappointed with the code .. it is completely unbalanced !!
In this forum, you have been clearly happy with the code. And i have bought this pinball for that... But the game is broken : you do the same again and again at each party : bookworm then freeze. If you dont do that, your score is bad...
Im waiting more diversity... I return on my deadpool.... This game can be played with so many diversity.
Yannick

giphyben.gifgiphyben.gif
#13907 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I have Heroclix too and I think that those are a great option not just for all the figures that they made, but also the size of them.

I also have the heroclix figures, I have the sub-villains on the outlanes 3 per side, and have the joker penguin, catwomen and riddler on the atomic core mod just like in the video when multi-ball starts up showing the batcave.

#13944 4 years ago

Nope no connection, that looks right.

#13999 4 years ago

Enhancing the Atomic Pile mod a little....

D3283980-821F-40F8-BD8F-7FEA7CA4CFDE (resized).jpegD3283980-821F-40F8-BD8F-7FEA7CA4CFDE (resized).jpeg
#14015 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Today is supposed to be the day I get my Catwoman BM66! It’s been well over a month so we can’t wait. I have my mods ready and apparently have two batcopters lol
Does anyone have some good pics or a link to another forum showing where they put the Playfield toys?[quoted image][quoted image]

100D789A-D7B7-474C-88F6-D2BE229414DF (resized).jpeg100D789A-D7B7-474C-88F6-D2BE229414DF (resized).jpeg20416E1B-CCDA-48F1-8C7D-5D38FC698C39 (resized).jpeg20416E1B-CCDA-48F1-8C7D-5D38FC698C39 (resized).jpeg2AFCFF7C-41FE-4EDF-AE3B-14A8788EED35 (resized).jpeg2AFCFF7C-41FE-4EDF-AE3B-14A8788EED35 (resized).jpeg8FEF0024-D493-408C-9018-2670E7B2D02A (resized).jpeg8FEF0024-D493-408C-9018-2670E7B2D02A (resized).jpeg678F3479-B46F-4619-8B1C-FF6FC2F79374 (resized).jpeg678F3479-B46F-4619-8B1C-FF6FC2F79374 (resized).jpeg6E744AE9-61C7-4D46-A886-62C2FB48FB2C (resized).jpeg6E744AE9-61C7-4D46-A886-62C2FB48FB2C (resized).jpegA9C9C973-4D21-47BE-B071-70C0554EAE3F (resized).jpegA9C9C973-4D21-47BE-B071-70C0554EAE3F (resized).jpegB4E3AC31-92EC-4EC9-B96E-BB89EB173E72 (resized).jpegB4E3AC31-92EC-4EC9-B96E-BB89EB173E72 (resized).jpegF444FE00-B093-436E-81E9-F4A0AE6218F7 (resized).jpegF444FE00-B093-436E-81E9-F4A0AE6218F7 (resized).jpegFCCCC570-76BE-42A2-82DA-A83385FA36EE (resized).jpegFCCCC570-76BE-42A2-82DA-A83385FA36EE (resized).jpegCB180901-2B69-4A17-A8A6-A5203BF3641B (resized).jpegCB180901-2B69-4A17-A8A6-A5203BF3641B (resized).jpeg4D17C1FC-F2D4-4317-A196-9B019B76B594 (resized).jpeg4D17C1FC-F2D4-4317-A196-9B019B76B594 (resized).jpeg3B2E437E-D81F-4030-9B43-E58883772ABB (resized).jpeg3B2E437E-D81F-4030-9B43-E58883772ABB (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#14053 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Does anyone have insight as to when Lyman will be dropping a new code update on us?

According to Sterns last two SOU anytime now.....

#14115 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I am attempting to install the crane mod.... but unable to move the crane manually. I am getting Nodes 1, 8,9, and 10 not responding. Show 4 technician Alerts........until I close the coin door... then shows 0. The menu to move crane ( Penguin ) when I attempt to move it to another location...just sits there... shows moving....but nothing happening...
Game plays fine.....???

Check to make sure that the belt shown below in the diagram didn't come of it's pinion gear.
crane (resized).jpgcrane (resized).jpg

#14117 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

The crane moves fine when playing the game... seems like some type of interlock that I am not familiar with... with coin door open

Try with the power off. I know the lights add quite some light to the area but never get into the habit of installing mods with the power on, these can only get screwed up that way.

#14159 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Just saw the new Tarentino move "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". Batman66 fans should stick around for the credits for a surpise.

If anyone seen the movie and missed it, here it is.

#14204 4 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I joined the club last weekend. I'm finding that I like this game A LOT more than I thought I would. However, it has some major airballs off the turntable targets. To the point where the magnet barely ever catches the ball because it's sailing through the air. I'm pretty sure a big reason for that is because my turntable is a little higher than the playfield.
Does anyone have any tips or tricks for leveling this thing?

I just loosen the screws that mounts the front part of the turn table from the underside ( the side towards the flippers and action area, not the rear so with the PF up it's the top two mount brackets) and dropped a washer or two between the playfield and mounting bracket on the screws. That lowered the disc just about even with the PF and airballs are no longer an issue.

1 week later
#14283 4 years ago

I have mirror blades on my BM66 they look awesome as well a brighten up the machine.

#14323 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Sure thing!

Anyone who would like, just send me a pm and I’ll get you my PayPal info.

I’ll get a new batch printed this week.

PM on the way......

#14334 4 years ago

The bat signal does work during certain times but not as we think such as to the bat poles or shoot for the bat signal prompt. I think this is something being addressed in the new code update. However when the game just ends it does work in attract mode so see if it is lighting up at that point.

#14349 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Too late - you're screwed.
Just kidding of course. I put a playfield protector on my first modern (i.e. more expensive) game and in retrospect, it was not worth the cost and effort. Enjoy your game and don't worry about playfield dimpling!

Exactly, it will never see the abuse of a routed unmaintained machine.

However, yes to adding Cliffy's

#14358 4 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Considering a Catwoman purchase ... others I’m battling with are SWLE, WonkaSE, Deadpool ... thoughts are very much appreciated

Not to sound too bias although you are asking in the BM66 club thread BM66 is one of the best coded, childhood titles fun machines that I have ever owned. What more is there to say, it looks great, shoots great and has Lyman who btw is still dropping code updates for it. Played SWLE and it was ok, not BM66 Good but ok, DP I hear is a fun title as well but have not played one and Wonka is an easy pass for me as it does nothing for me.

#14365 4 years ago
Quoted from Oilrat:

Joined the club over a month ago and I’m loving the game. Just added some mods but the thing I like the most is the powder coating armor that I purchased through pinball refinery. Steve did a Awsome job on it. It really turned out bad ass. This game is the most played in the collection and is really fun to play. Special thanks to all the companies out there who sell all these beautiful mods. Keep up the great work. Here are some pics of the Catwoman edition.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, but those zips for the heli on the ball trail will interfere with it's travel.

#14376 4 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Really close to pulling the trigger on a Catwoman! Watching all of your posts really makes me want this pin ... I played it a few years back and enjoyed it but have never played it with the new code so I’m sure it’s amazing!

Go for it, and yet another code update is about to drop. The gift that keeps on giving.

#14394 4 years ago

So I have been reading some of the PF chipping threads, have any of you BM66 owners seen chipping in the clear coat on your machines at all? I have not seen any on my build date Aug 2018.

#14399 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

Hello,
Can you let me know your thoughts regarding the sounds of my turntable motor ? I feel that it is not ok.
Here is a video
https://tinyurl.com/yxpwx2td
Thanks by advance,
Mat

From what I can hear in the video, that sounds pretty much the way mine does and just about every other one I have seen and heard. They have a gritty sound to them.

1 week later
#14438 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

"the MB intro, so he says "Shall we Robert?" then Mr. Ward says, "Let's Batman"."

Isn't it " Shall we Robin " , never in the TV series has he ever called Dick "Robert" especially when suited up.

#14446 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Yes , shooter lane protection installed. Maybe only 1 of these pics is useful, but the actuator arm is flush with the bottom of the shooter lane. It seems to be maxed out as far as upwardness, sticking out the top.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

When you were in test mode and tested the switches which all registered, did you use your finger or a ball? If you used your finger test the switch chain again using a ball to roll over the contacts to see if it is fully depressing it to register.

1 week later
#14463 4 years ago

Looky what I got....

That is awesome, where did you find that popcorn machine....

#14472 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I thought we had a code update incoming.....?

We do it was mentioned in the STOU letter. I'm fine waiting as we know Lyman will knock it out of the park with his coding skills

#14497 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Actually, I've had a couple of inquiries regarding this. I hadn't originally planned to make and sell these, but I suppose I could run off a couple of sets if there is enough interest. It may take a few days, however, as I do have a full-time gig and this would be a spare time project.

I would like to be on that possible interest list as well.........

#14507 4 years ago
Quoted from anago:

I’ve lifted the playfield and no obvious screws or connections seemed loose. I cannot turn the turntable freely by hand more than an inch. Unsure if that is normal or not. It is stuck between the bat phone and atomic pile facing the magnet.

It does sound like the turn table cable wire issue, did you zip tie any wires underneath there at all? Semi lift the playfield and go into test function of the turn table let the motor rotate it and see if the wire tightens up like a guitar string.

1 week later
#14521 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

....now if I can only get past all 3 seasons.

No, you wouldn't want to do that for then you'll be in the Michael Keaton era

#14546 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

My connecter looks different...?

The RJ45 locking tab is under that black tail piece. Just press downward on the clear plastic tab and then with slight pressure pull the wire out.

1 week later
#14603 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Hey guys. I received a BM66 from stern. I went to go install my speaker light kit mod, but I noticed that the little mini screws they holds down the LCD screen are basically all stripped from the factory! I was able to work 1 out after 20 minutes but I’m afraid if I even try the others after seeing how tight the first one was, would completely ruin the heads.
Does anyone have any advice? I want to put my new kit on there to match my other games but it doesn’t seem possible.
Should I call stern to complain? Will they send me a replacement folding down lower panel if I send them back the one in my game?
What happened to hand tightening such a small screw?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Try using a flathead screw driver to see if it'll grab and remove them. You can then call Stern or just goto your local hardware store or Homedepot / Lowes etc and get new ones the same length and tread. If you are going to do that I would go with socket head or torx screws instead.

#14606 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I would go with socket head or torque screws instead.

Quoted from EightBitWhit:

I would go back with a Torx (T20 or T25 style or similar)

Doh, dam Siri.... yes Torx screws but don't torque them down to tightly

#14631 4 years ago

Only thing keeping me from getting this is the fact I think its bigger than 1:50 scale? All my other Bat vehicles are 1:50 and I want them all uniform. Plus I already have Mezels lighted Batcopter that they sold for a limited time. Decisions decisions.

It looks as if he is using the Hallmark Batcopter, if that's the case they fit real nicely into the machine and one of the nicest ones to use.

#14645 4 years ago

While you're at it, kick Dwight in the nuts and tell him to fix/add to The Munster's code

#14671 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Got my Hallmark Bat Girl ornament... so why no Penguin yet...?

Because we ran out of space in our machines to put him anywhere

#14673 4 years ago

Because we ran out of space in our machines to put him anywhere

Exhibit A

8070248B-4F30-4C58-AA8F-1F76BE819A1E (resized).jpeg8070248B-4F30-4C58-AA8F-1F76BE819A1E (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#14722 4 years ago

Maybe it's just me but I didn't see much more added to the code other then a few adjustments.

#14728 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Reversed the top lane lamps for skill shot so they now follow the flow
of the ball.

They just took an awesome pinball machine and launched it way over the top now with this update....( sarcasm )

If this was the touted update to stay tuned for, they pulled a "Munsters" on us.

I'm hoping it's just a foundation for something good coming with all the hardware updates.

#14733 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’m not disappointed in this code at all. If we never see another update the code has already surpassed my expectations. Batman 66 is an absolutely incredible game with amazing depth and detail owners of other games can only dream of.

Quoted from dts:

Agree, this is one of the best games out there for code. I think it is one of the best Sterns to date.

Absolutely agree with all of this, we were or at least I was just basing my comments off of Sterns months of SOTU saying New BM66 code is coming rather then BM66 code fix coming, I feel that was sort of misleading unless this wasn't the code update that they are referring to.

#14770 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Your topper looks good - just not sure I like your translite

I thought the LED lights were cool

#14775 4 years ago

I think that was sarcasm....

#14795 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Bat fans so to answer the question some have asked yes this update is indeed the update the SOTU has been telling us about for the last 6months.

Well then, this was a bigger let down then that time my Viagra pills didn't work.

1 week later
#14882 4 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

Ball got stuck on the turn table, removed the ball, now the turn table will not turn. I have turned off and on to see it it would reset. It stuck in the phone position. I left up the playing field and restarted the machine. While the playing field is up, the turn table turns, and I was able to get it to turn while testing in the diagnosis mode. But, once I put the field back down and test the turn table it get stuck at the TV again and cant turn. And the diagnsis says to many errors. Help Please

Is the cable wire underneath the carousal free? If it's pulled taunt the table won't move and give tons of errors.

#14921 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Anyone get their Metzel crane mod to stay on under the crane? Mine always falls off after a while and I tried several different double sided tapes. I think one I tried was supposed to hold 20lbs.

Mine has never fallen, but you can try a dab (not a shitload lol) of hot glue on the two ends. If you have an adjustable glue gun lower the temp to the mid 200's.

#14993 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

1.8mm LED

go even smaller and get the nano led chip light

1 week later
#15076 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

That guy is a fucking idiot.
Should I post pictures of 25-30 year old games with 10,000 plays and zero dimples?

Doubt it.

Now in reality, there is so much dimpling on that PF that it actually smooth out and they aren't noticeable any longer unless you look from an angle with good lighting.

#15096 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone had issues with Node.9? If so could you tell me which board it is and what the problem was and solved it. Thanks.
[quoted image]

I believe that's the 48v driver board under the playfield mid left hand side. Does your game have a interlock switch on the coin door?

3 weeks later
#15198 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

261 plays on my pin and look what I found today putting on my penguin mod! I sent this to my distributor and he said they should send me a populated playfield. I’m not holding my breath but very sad for a couple months old[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like they really had that ball guide tightened way down a little too much and it wore into the PF as the scoop was taking hits. Hopefully they'll make good on it.

#15206 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I think.....logically, I should be able to just cut that wire at position 4 on CN12 on node board 10

Before cutting any wire, do you have alligator clips? If so use a pin and back out the mole x pin on CN4 from the plug, then use two alligator clips on a wire attach one to the mole x pin from CN4 and the other joker and tighten it down closed hard it should bite into wire to make contact and then test it. This was if your theory is right you then can make permanent changes. Might be a little more time & work but it will save headaches if it shouldn't be that way.

#15208 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I can't figure out how to get that molex, unplugged from its position. (CN12 we are both talking about correct? positions 3 and 4)?

Yeah I fixed my original statement lol after I just read it again. The mole x pins are held in place where the mole xpin as a tit on it that rises into the plug that you can see on one side of it. You should see the tine metal are, use some sharp and small, pin xacto etc and press the metal are downward into the plug and gently pull the outwards from the plug. Then use an alligator jumper from that wire to the other joker plug wire and clamp the alligator onto the wire and make snug it with a pliers so it makes it bite enough for contact.

#15281 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Anyone of you creative guys designed some stickers for the ramps? I have checked with the other vendors who did my JP but nada.
Have a good one.
Thanks.

Being the ramps are catwomen shots, folks have ordered leopard print laminated decal sheets, cut them to the ramps shape and installed them. I ordered a sheet as well just didn't get around to installing it as of yet.

1 week later
#15317 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

People and their acronyms, lol. You got me on that one, what’s an AP spot?
1. All Purpose?
2. Always Pretty?
3. Allude Penguin?
4. Apes Party?

Alluring Pussycats

#15326 4 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Two different themes. While I personally like Metallicas music I probably would not have it in my house. Same goes for AC/DC. I like machines that everyone is comfortable being around.

However both Met and BM66 have "for whom the bells toll" reference in them

#15339 4 years ago

Is there a setting buried somewhere to adjust the flipper strength? Thus far all I found were slings, ball launch and through.

Thanks

1 week later
#15417 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

For us game is fun and my wife and I absolutely love the theme. There is plenty in the code to explore and find different ways to play the game.
Only downside for me is the long ball times.

Quoted from wrb1977:

The game can have longer ball times, but with so much to explore because of the code depth I feel that the difficulty is balanced perfectly. There is so much to do and so many different ways to play, plus the theme integration is second to none!

Quoted from Thunderbird:

This game would be the last, if ever to leave my collection. We’ve played the heck out of it and it never grows old. It is the one game constantly played and we have some great titles to choose from. It stays fun and challenging, so don’t think you’re ever going to say it is too easy, unless you’re a super pro and even then, there is so much depth, you’ll keep on finding new things to explore. No dust ever collected on our Bat66 in nearly 2 years playing it. Great lasting fun!

Quoted from Macca101010:

Yep still my favourite pin ever made. Can't beat the magic Lyman put into this game. Mine won't ever leave either.[quoted image]

I agree with everything stated above except the longer ball times, I wish I can keep the ball in play longer then I do lol. I also loved LOTR but those ball times were like going to work, when I'd go down and play a game my wife was like see you in an hour or so.... but on BM66 I go down faster then an old man who ran out of Viagra!!!

Just an awesome pin all around and one of the best integrated themes ever!!! LOTR is long gone but the bat is here with no plans of moving it.

#15422 4 years ago

On a side note, I heard rumors about a potential code update. I'm hoping they add more call outs. There are a lot of cut scenes with no sound.

A few months ago we kept hearing on Sterns SOTU "BM66 code coming soon" then when it finally drop it was very anti-climatic to say the least. Now are you referring to that one or did you hear of a potentially new drop? It might be hard at the moment as I believe Lyman is still on Elvira but boy I sure hope it's true for I'd love to see Villain Vision finally come into play like they stated when they advertised BM66.

#15440 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

my machine is fairly dimplely

That will all blend in over time and not look so dimply sooner or later.

#15447 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I don't think the dimples are as noticable on this game.
Mine is lifetime 736 plays (may be a bit higher, but got it later in the code life).
You have to get close and look in the reflection to see them well.[quoted image][quoted image]

A big source of dimpling is from airballs coming off the carousel targets, if your getting a lot of airballs off of those targets you might have to adjust the height a little bit most likely needing to lower it.

#15471 4 years ago

If I had to pick one thing I wish Lyman would code a light show. BM66 really doesnt have a good light show. Its terribly basic at this point.

IMHO some of the modes have a decent light show, not off the charts but decent. The one thing I'd like to see if the bat signal light finally get addressed and work properly i.e. "To the bat poles" etc... Just some small stuff like that.

I know Villain Vision was never promised but it would be the icing on the cake, the taunts would make it even greater.

#15493 4 years ago

BTW Harbor Freight sells these great little 4” candy/ snack dish for the machines too.

55BF4C3F-3B8F-43FF-A6D2-A860D94159ED (resized).jpeg55BF4C3F-3B8F-43FF-A6D2-A860D94159ED (resized).jpeg
#15500 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I think decals on the ramps would look tacky... IMHO...

I actually like the way they look, it fits with catwomen's lair purrrfectly. However to each is their own and folks will taylor machines to their fancy that what makes this hobby so much fun.

#15502 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I just added the cats mod to my game and they look great.

That's the one mod I haven't done, yet anyway lol. I have been looking at them at really do like the look and the lighted feature.

#15513 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Just joined the club! Super excited, but when i got it home and set up, the flippers arent working. They do work in test, just not in game play. Any ideas?

Quoted from amkoepfer:

Got the wires unwrapped. There is 2 green and black wires, i assume ground. Will it mess up if i get those wires backwards? Had to cut all 4 wires

Hopefully these help, but I have to ask did the seller tell you the flipper's weren't working? I have never seen wires get tangled up like that in shipment, that was done during play.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#15535 4 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

So, did those CAT letters come that way or did you cut them, I like the way yours look much better

I just wrote biglaw on this very some subject just two days ago, drop him a message he'll fill you in.

1 week later
#15553 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Interesting. I’ve had a ball get stuck in the right side of the turntable numerous times...every time it went into ball search mode as I continued playing. The turntable would just spin back one position freeing the stuck ball.

I did too, then I experimented and used a slightly thicker rubber on the post and knock wood has been good since.

#15567 4 years ago

That's probably the most common issue found on machines who have a issue, but very easy to fix. The turn table can be slightly elevated and just needs to drop a little bit to level to the PF poof the airballs are gone.

#15579 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

So now ive had an issue, the last 2 gamrs ive played (restarted game in between) my flippers have gone dead on me and drained the ball

Have you checked the opto's in the ball through? Sounds like one might be flaking having the game think it drained. Does it kick out a new ball and the game stays on without resetting?

#15581 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Havent checked optos yet, but once the ball does drain, it kicks out a new ball like nothing happens. It happens too quick for me to see if it starts adding the bonus, or if it goes into more of a tilt thing. I will report back, but opto was what i was thinking.

When it does kick out the new ball, is it a new ball number i.e ball 2 or ball 3 etc...?

#15584 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

No, it moves to the next ball.

So it is moving to the next ball number to play. Yep check for flaky opto, make sure there is no debris causing beam disruption, or shake, tap etc the ball through while in switch mode and see if any are firing back and fourth.

1 week later
#15610 4 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

I prefer an external sub.

Agreed!, I use Polk PSW 10 and they have more then enough oomph to deliver a great bass drive. Pretty reasonable too, they can be had for about 79.00 on sale.

#15613 4 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Where can these cats be purchase from??
cheers

Message "biglaw" here on the forums.

1 year later
#17214 2 years ago

Anyone have a spare cliffy set for BM66 that they are willing to sell, or maybe at least the penguin hole and mystery hole (Riddler) protectors?

If so please PM me

Thanks

#17220 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Does anyone else have an issue with the Ball Saved coming out during play post the update? If I drain one of the balls it ejects after the Ball Save activiates the game will continue playing so I am wondering if it is a software issue that was released in the newest code drop.

Haven't seen this one as of yet, but I did notice the magnet does release the ball as quick when its being held for answering the phone, and the game starts a ball search in like 10 secs. I even just replaced all the balls assuming its a magnetized issues and still no luck sits there like a golfball on a tee.

So now I was assumed a magnet dimple was catching it but with the game powered off the ball wont stay and just rolls right off. "shrug"

#17222 2 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

I noticed a ball search during game play when the ball wasn't even stuck(i just didnt hit a switch for a while). I haven't noticed the ball saved issue yet but only played a couple of games.

This is an interesting quote. any other info/context?

Weird, also noticed turn table sits after answering jokers call, phone rings but don't turn. So when ball drops and I hit it then it moves. But moves fine all other times it seems.

#17224 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I have an issue where 2 balls keep entering the shooter lane. I had this issue in the beginning and it resolved itself. I've tried reconnecting wires at the optos and nothing. Anything I can try before contacting Stern? Machine is from the latest run.

Check the ball trough opto board, sounds like maybe the first opto isn't working

#17230 2 years ago
Quoted from Citizen69:

Greetings,
Long time lurker, first time posting. I have the Batman 66 with insider connect. I've been playing the heck out of it.
Today, the turn table decided to quit working. I have images of my diagnostics. I can't seem to find node 4. After power cycling the game. The turn table some how started working but only temporarily. I did open the game up and I couldn't find any loose wiring issues. I did run a bus test and the system found no errors, however when I navigate directly to the board test. Board 4 is flashing and getting a runtime info message. Testing the turntable motor is not possible due to the Too Many Consecutive errors.
This is my 2nd pinball machine so I'm relatively new to the hobby so any help would be greatly appreciated. I did search before posting and while some posts were close to my situation. I couldn't find a solution to my problem. If there are any photos I could provide, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

I don't believe Batman has a node 4 board. Shut the machine down and on reboot immediately go into diagnostics, game, turn and see in which direction the turn table is hanging up on.

However before doing so, remove all the balls and then lift the playfield and first inspect that there are no taught wires being snagged. Then do the above and see where is hanging if its free from tight wires. Mine was hanging up on a Molex that dropped down that I didn't see at first from the switches going to the bat computer.

#17231 2 years ago
Quoted from MachineGunGuy:

since node 4 is the QR Scanner.

LOL, that explains why I have no node 4 board I'm not connected.

#17241 2 years ago

Okay so, Is anyone else finding that at version 1.06 the turn table is hesitant to turn to the bat-phone when its ring to start the major villain mode? And if I hit it with a ball then it's like oh shit I have to move lol.

#17244 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

pretty sure there is an adjustment to change the speed of the rotation...Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct, there is a motor lag setting. Default is 1250 I even lowered that to 700 with no luck. This issues I find isn't the speed of the table moving, the table gets stupid and doesn't realize to move.

In diagnostics mode, works beautiful. I might just try to reinstall 1.06 from a full SD image and see if that clears anything up. I should have kept 1.05 on my HDD but nope I was an idiot lol.

#17259 2 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Are cliffy’ s really needed on Batman 66 premium or no?

For Penguin scoop and shooter lane I'd say yes, the other areas not so much.

#17266 2 years ago

I would go to Best Buy and get a new 16gb SDHC class 10 card and do a fresh install.

#17296 2 years ago

Can someone please help me out here. In the machine menu Diag, game, turn, does your turn table go to switch 63 and activate? My goes to 64, 65 , 66 but not 63.

Trying to track down what might be a possible issue.

Thanks

#17298 2 years ago

Can someone please help me out here. In the machine menu Diag, game, turn, does your turn table go to switch 63 and activate? My goes to 64, 65 , 66 but not 63.
Trying to track down what might be a possible issue.
Thanks

Found my issues for switch 63, cold solder joint on one of the pins for the four pin plug. I just heated them all one at a time and let solder flow again for a good connection.

Switch 63 is now working when the table is turning.

#17320 2 years ago

I'm at v1.06 on a Prem, don't see a setting to disable players bat logo for non playing players

1 week later
#17395 2 years ago

Setting question for you guys:

Do you have your gadget settings set to one or do you allow more then one to stack?

#17423 2 years ago
Quoted from serranot:

New 66 owner. First machine ever.
Owned less than a month. The right flipper is noticeably less powerful and has a muted thunk instead of a nice crisp snap. It also runs much hotter.
I know I should just contact the company but is there any way to do simple things or troubleshoot the flipper solenoid?

Quoted from insight75:

Perhaps your coil stop. I have yet to have any go bad but I've heard its common on Sterns. When you manually move the plunger does everything seem smooth like the other side?
Check this out:

Most likely coil stops as stated above. Just go to Pinball Life and order new coil stops and sleeves and I'm sure you'll see a huge difference.

#17449 2 years ago

1/18 scale and use The Mod Couples shooter lane mounting plate.[quoted image]

1/18? That seems a bit too large, are you sure not the 1:50 or 1:43.

3 weeks later
#17528 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Updating from 1.05 to 1.06. Screen cycles between stern logo and “game code update resuming”.
Happen to anyone else? Any suggested fix?
Thank you

What I would do, is first get a new SD card from bestbuy etc... 16gb class 10 ( high speed video). I then would format the card in my PC for FAT32, then download the full 1.06 SD Raw Image file from Stern site and use their recommend program to install the raw file onto the SD card.

It would be a fresh install so all settings and high scores will no longer be there.

#17567 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Can you guys take a look at this video and tell me if it's normal? When the crane swings left, the ball lines up with the playfield insert. When it swings right, it goes too far to the right. I don't see any calibration settings in the menu.

Looks good to me, I don't recall ever seeing one that perfectly centers over the inserts going right to left, left to right.

#17591 2 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

Help on turntable... I could find my specific issue on search.
During a game the turntable does not rotate to the phone during the start of villain activation.
However during boot up it rotates just fine to all 3 positions and back to Joker for game start.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks, Chris

Go into test mode and make sure every opto is being triggered in as it rotates, especially #63 if I recall correctly.

1 week later
#17611 2 years ago

Dam, how often does that node board #10 go?

#17615 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Hopefully not often. I'm unlucky when it comes to node boards. GB prem: new 8, 9 and CPU. BM66: new 9, and now 10. My distributer says Stern have made improvements since the earlier revisions. I hope so, because at the moment I'm using them up like toner cartridges

Wow, that's just unacceptable and sorry to hear about your woes. Is your BM66 on of those built in 2016?

2 weeks later
#17640 1 year ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

289 ATTRACT MUSIC FREQUENCY

It looks like my choices range from 1 to 30. But what do they actually mean?

Thanks, guys!

Going to guess that's the amount of times attract sounds will play in an hour, I have mine set to two and it pops about every 45 minutes.

#17645 1 year ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Okay, I had time to play with this one today... if you've actually got it set to "2," you're going to hear the music every two minutes (from the point where Adam West or Burt Ward finish talking).
289 ATTRACT MUSIC FREQUENCY (1-30)
1 = 1 min
2 = 2 min 2 sec
3 = 3 min 5 sec

10 = 10 min 23 sec

30 = 31 min 10 sec
You couldn't have added "MIN" to the description, Stern?
Now I just need to figure out the GI LED BRIGHTNESS / MAX BRIGHTNESS.

Wow now I need to recheck my settings lol

#17647 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I have a new Chrome Candy metal button surround (no longer available?), MezelMods VUK/Kickback illumination kit, chrome phone stickers and clear sling/guide protectors. All new/unused.
$75 shipped
[quoted image]

I'll take it, PM me your paypal

2 weeks later
#17665 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

So is Batman retired? I see Stern moved it to the archive page.
I guess it isn’t going back on the production line this year after all.

I believe what was said and I cannot recall by whom, They are now officially done with BM66. I remember seeing this a few months ago.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.99
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=deathhimself and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.