IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7582 6 years ago

A question: is it better going to MB during super villain mode before hitting super jackpot?

Another question: I did not understand yet how to play the others villains mode.

Thanks

#7590 6 years ago

I like this game.
Fun and play again factor.
This new code 0.84 is a great improvement in my opinion. I hope Lyman will keep his momentum going!

#7614 6 years ago

Is it a keeper? In your opinion, which percent the code is developed?
I have this one at home for a try and I was wondering if it worth it
I really like it, it plays and shoots so smoothly but code updates were very long to come, and no insurance it will be fully completed.

#7615 6 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Having a family and friends get together tomorrow night. Just installed the left ramp with an enclosed wireform round the top bend which I had a good friend sort for me.
Initial testing has been positive so a good playtest tomorrow then all it needs is painting.

Why? Never had airball there.
Are you sure your game is well leveled?

#7621 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

have you got the crappy plastic cover?

No, nothing.
Front legs are leveled to 0, and back to 1cm. ( need to check tomorrow exactly)

#7636 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

6 minor villains. I'm 99% sure they will all have fun and unique rules associated with them. Why?
- not only are they in the screen for the tv mode shot, but they are also on the playfield around the TV inserts.
- They first 2 of 6 already have fun and unique rules.
- Lyman is on code.
- there is nothing to suggest this game is being rushed or abandoned.

It seems to me there are more than 6 on the screen.
Only 2 are coded and gets unique rules effectively.
I wonder how percent of gameplay is coded yet to get an idea of the final potential

#7640 6 years ago

How works the 3 inserts of season 1,2,3? Are they (mini) wizard mode?
How many mini and wizard modes are supposed to have?
Thanks

#7646 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If you look at the greyed out ones, some are just repeated in each season. There's definitely only 6 individual minor villains. Whether each repeated minor villain has a different feeling mode for each season that he appears in remains to be Sean.

Effectively you are right, there are 6 minor villains.
Do you know how work these 3 season inserts? Are they mini wizard mode?
Thanks

#7648 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you're waxed up good a strong shot to that ramp can make it fly off the wireform. Stern released a warranty plastic cover that works fine, too.

My mistake. I checked on mine, there is this plastic cover.

#7678 6 years ago

Stacking villains? How to do? I believed you played each major villain one after the other.

#7681 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

option to turn on stacking villains in setup options.

Thanks.
I would try asap.
Does the game play better or is more interesting according to you?

#7685 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Defidently adding pinstadiums

Compatible with pinblades?

#7691 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

your game will be total chaos.
you can stack a main villain with a minor villain with multiball with batturn...

Total chaos? You are talking about bug? Can you tell me more? Not at home yet so can’t see what you mean

Can you explain how you stack major and minor villain in MB?

#7704 6 years ago

So Why only 2 minor villains are available in the latest code if they were playable in the previous one?

#7716 6 years ago

Hi,
As I am new in the club, what is the story of this capacitor kit please?
Thanks

#7722 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Welcome to the club! The capacitor kit eliminates false switch alerts due to interference on the 48v power source. The node stabilization kit (or hot glue method) is to prevent node board failure by reinforcing the D9 diode connection. Both kits are for node boards 8 & 9.

I read it was not for all the games. How to know if mine is concerned or not?
Thanks

#7726 6 years ago

Does the « Batman » insert below the escape villain mini wizard mod is coded? What is it?

Another question: in the escape villains, do the minor villains defeated are also qualified? That should be great to increase the value jackpot with the number of minor villains defeated.

Thanks

#7735 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Thanks guys!
Man what a huge update! 3.95 GB

LCD screen...we ask stern more vids...we get them

#7807 6 years ago

Just made the update...so long to do (download, unzip, put on the usb, updating). Never mind the most important is the game is great and is greater now.
Just wanted to see quickly this new code as I was busy to change songs on my Met and updated it.
Not only I succeeded to change the songs ( well written on dmd screen), but I did my best score on B66 with new code!

05675710-C50E-45A2-BF71-33773C592C7D (resized).jpeg05675710-C50E-45A2-BF71-33773C592C7D (resized).jpeg

#7838 6 years ago

Suggestion:
The villain escape can start with the 4 majors villains completed. In the video, we also see them with all minor villains escaping. I think this mini wizard mode must take in consideration the number of minor villains completed and so the jackpot value can vary in consequence.

#7848 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Dang, all the latest posts in this thread focus on mods and cabinet brackets which makes me think no one is playing the new code. The new code is obscene! I've been a big critic of the game in the past, but now it's so intense with the latest code that I can hardly keep up with what is going on. Today, I had Villain Escape going with Bat Turn and Two Egg.....I think. I love those egg pops. I used a gadget as I drained in Joker mode and it gave me the ball back. I'm still not sure what really happened, but Holy Ball Save Batman, if that's what really happened. While I had a different vision for the game, I can see now that it's going to be a balls to the walls game, which is good in it's own right. I can't wait to see how this game ends up. There's no way someone who plays the current code can bitch about it now......and we probably still have Tut, Bookworm, Batgirl, and Batsui still in the hopper. I hope.

What do you mean with « I used a gadget »?

Another question: what is the use of lockbar button? Only points?

#7850 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I was playing Shame multiball where I drained one ball at the same time I hit the mystery scope and was awarded an add a ball. It put two balls back into the game so then I had a 3 ball multiball which was cool.
I do wish they would change the picture that comes up in the start of the catwoman mode which is a van in the back of an alleyway. Not sure of the meaning that picture but I was hoping for something with catwoman.

What is shame MB?

#7852 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

new mini villain mode

How to qualify?

1 week later
#8139 6 years ago

Hate to nitpick but I'm hoping Lyman does something more with the light show (or lack of). It's really generic at this point. But with what they've given us recently with code, I can live with it.

My complain is when several modes are stacked I’m confusing with lights to shoot. the lights do not flash with the double colors if they are the same targets. Correct? Is it technically possible to have double color flash?
Thanks

#8143 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Channel changing is the route he's gone to allow you to see all the shots for a mode clearly instead of color changing.

Don’t think I understood correctly your comment.
One color is assigned for each mode. When 2 modes are stacked, if a target to shoot is in common, I don’t think it flashs with double color. It is confusing when a color covers another one.
I will check tomorrow

#8146 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

colonel_caverne You're correct; it does not alternate colors. You have to use the "channel change" functionality with the lockbar button to change the inserts to show which shots are appropriate for that mode. You cannot see the 'double mode' shots currently.

I didn’t realize I was allowed to do that.
I will check tomorrow.

I just need to hit the lockbar bar button during multi modes running to cycle and see the color lights to shoot for. Correct?

#8273 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Played 0.86. Holy Batman this machine is incredible! 5 balls + 1 extra (hard lock settings, no stacking)
Scoring looks more balanced now .
Lighted season 1 insert (competed king tut) and season 2 insert (I believe I completed Shame). Also played supervillain with the superjackpot. 40 combos
Was trying to go for something season 3 but had to complete the remaining ones first in season 1 and season 2.

Yep season 1 is lighted when king tut completed. I did it too (so I am sure of that!)
Can so explain me what is the story of season 1,2,3? I do not know this show, and i don’t really understand why when you finish a specific minor villain mode you light these inserts. So Why 3 of them would not light anything when completed?

#8277 6 years ago

My guess is one minor villain in particular will be assigned to each season.

could be funny it is random!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.