New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 167576)

Batman 66 - Official Club Thread

By TigerLaw

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16,259 posts
  • 613 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Spyderturbo007
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,495 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

rps20201020_173753 (resized).jpg
1-5 (resized).jpg
BMS (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
BF7F9BA8-2C5E-4911-B8C4-5EA343E57587 (resized).jpeg
4B3710B0-7FDE-441E-BF60-4BA5B9710337 (resized).jpeg
01b80d3d4d6b878f62b96f75bd03471ed4c324de.gif
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture2 (resized).JPG
4953498C-BEB0-4CCA-8562-63E3D72ADCEF (resized).jpeg
tenor-7.gif
200.gif
7F1DA0F2-5703-40CE-8959-E6B8FFA5ECE1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (3 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (3 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calprog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#306 3 years ago

My Le died after 3 hours of play. The game is fun that is for sure. I am on early beta code.

First off shaker motor never worked. Not sure if this has been coded.

Next plastic piece on wheel mechanism broke it both places and apparently shorted the machine and burned a node board. This may be a issue as the ball does fly around this mechanism. I wonder if Stern tests these machines prior to production. Unbelievable!! Lol

Also toppers do not come with machine. They ship later I guess to the dist. They are checking.

I'll keep you posted how things turnout

#316 3 years ago

Agreed. I am really disappointed with the quality of the game. My gb also died at one point. What's funny is no one (techs)knows the spike system and how to fix it. I am learning myself at this point. Stern support has been good. To be honest I have had trouble with on JJP pins. Maybe that's just pinball. They all have issues at some point, although 3 hours is a joke.

#376 3 years ago

Just curious. Is everyone's shaker motor working on the LE with the current code on the machine? Mine was not. Not sure if this was programmed yet.

#573 3 years ago

Having issues downloading new code. Following directions. Any ideas. See pics on two screens i get. This is the second flash drive used. The spike system sucks. I had a led light fail and this caused half of the lights to go out and flippers to fail. Unbelievable!!!

IMG_1221 (resized).JPG

IMG_1222 (resized).JPG

#610 3 years ago

On my batman66 I cannot download the new code. Apparently node 1 is not activated. Does anyone know how to do this? It is the cabinet node. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

image (resized).jpg

IMG_1222 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#990 3 years ago

Finally got my machine working after 3 weeks. Had to install two new node boards. A light shorted out two boards. I also had my light on the circular toy break off and the batmobile was damaged. Anyway I finally got to play some games. A lot of fun. Quick question. On my LE the topper only lights when game is done. Is the topper interactive during game play? No lights are on at all. Let me know. Thanks

IMG_1221 (resized).JPG

IMG_1222 (resized).JPG

IMG_1224 (resized).JPG

#992 3 years ago

Thanks for the info. It appears when the light mechanism broke off it hit metal and shorted the two boards. The light was installed incorrectly. It pulled when the mechanism turned. Poor qc at the factory. At least it's fixed now. My lights were all flickering similar to the ghostbusters scoop issue. Chas at Stern was a great help.

#994 3 years ago

That happened on mine also. I have had a hell of a time with this machine. Stern send me new bulbs. Mine look different. They are clear.

4 weeks later
#1691 3 years ago

The game is coming along nicely. The extra ball clip is so cool. I really like the game so far. The shots are nice and satisfying. Looking forward to more code in the coming weeks and months!! It's fun to watch the game progress.

3 months later
#2582 3 years ago

New Code is great and will only get better. Game is so fun!!!

4 months later
#5724 3 years ago

Really nice. I’ll take one for sure!!!

10 months later
#10818 2 years ago

Wow. This game is coming along!!! It will be one of Stern’s best when completed!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
7,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, CA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calprog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside