Topic Stats

• 15,327 posts
  • 571 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by EightBallTexas
  • Topic is favorited by 222 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,289 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6A43610B-5F04-4C01-BFD2-454D5EE1CA61 (resized).jpeg
IMAG1413.jpg
IMAG1411.jpg
IMAG1410.jpg
IMAG1409.jpg
IMAG1408.jpg
IMAG1407.jpg
038A7EC9-C7B9-4E49-9BFC-812379A473A2 (resized).jpeg
frame2 (resized).JPG
frame (resized).JPG
FB_IMG_1578614623101 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1578604225696 (resized).jpg
1A78B71C-4F3E-4238-9C1A-11376B861F42 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6339 (resized).jpg
IMAG1377.jpg
IMAG1378.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (3 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (2 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (2 years ago)

Post #1649 How to level the turntable mech on Batman 66. Posted by rlslick (2 years ago)

Post #1658 Version 0.69 code released Posted by PinB (2 years ago)

Post #1914 How to Diagnose "Stuck Joker" targets. Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2008 Version 0.70 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2353 Version 0.71 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2556 Version 0.75 Code released Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2755 Game Adjustment #139 for Enabling Attract Mode Music Posted by thundergod76 (2 years ago)

Post #2873 Link to announcement of Batman'66 Accessories. Posted by Rasavage (2 years ago)

Post #2926 BatSignal Beacon information. Posted by MK6PIN (2 years ago)

Post #3369 docquest's full helicopter guide. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cadmium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2219 2 years ago

I recently purchased a B66 Premium Edition and having a blast. I've read through this entire thread and want to thank you for all the discussion and great mods. It's helped me avoid a few problems by checking for loose screws and frames on the playfield before firing it up. Here's a photo of the card that came with mine.

B66-Card (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2247 2 years ago

My right Catwoman ramp is lifting off the playfield. Any recommendations on how to get it flush again? I'm concerned that it will ding my balls and lift more as time goes on.

InkedCatRamp_LI (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2295 2 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Joining the Club.

Welcome Squizz, let's see a picture of your collector card.

1 month later
#2575 2 years ago

Looks like a lot in this

Quoted from Batman60:I'm new to this forum and have question. I have a premium 66 pinball that is still in the box, it came with the .70 code. I went to the Stern website today to get the update and all I see is the new one (.75) did I miss something, am I able to get the other update. Sorry If I sound stupid, I am an old guy with a new pinball.

Old updates aren't available on Stern's site. Just the current build. You can download 0.75 and go straight to that version. There's no need to upgrade through the others.

#2640 2 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Have any owners messed with game settings yet? I like the 'allow major villains stacking' option to be turned on so you can have multiple modes running at the same time, but currently its difficult to get joker going more than once and you really need to get that one going first as the joker targets to start are blocked once the table turns.
Come across a few other issues in that coin door ball saver doesn't work (drained ball ends ball) and if you have extra ball for replays turned on it doesn't alert you to the award threshold and i've had ball locks be ejected a few times when a bat phone hurry up award is started and you lock a ball instead.

I played an earlier version, maybe 0.69, with villain stacking. I had a few times where it crashed and rebooted when using a gadget. Who knows if it's related, but since going back to no stacking I haven't had similar issues.

1 week later
#2698 2 years ago

I wanted to share with y'all some mods I put on my premium. I was inspired by what others have shown in this thread and their guidance.

The batcopter is mounted on some bendable craft wire I picked up at Home Depot. When the shaker motor kicks it's titled just so that the vibrations make the blades spin. I mounted the batmobile+batboat on a piece of cut plexiglass. The LED drain, purple flipper rubbers, and flat purple LEDs under the slings add so much to the theme.

Thanks again pinsiders!

BM_BatBoat (resized).JPG

BM_BatCopter (resized).JPG

BM_Drain (resized).JPG

#2702 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Looks like you have installed the kit from stern to cover more of your left wireform and keep balls from flying off. Do you have the deflector that goes on the plastic at the bottom of the "GADGET" bank to keep the ball from getting stuck. They don't advertise, you have to ask for it.

My machine came with the plastic cover over both wireform ramps in the back. It also does have the deflector by catgirl/gadget to prevent the left drain from a ball that gets up there. I bought the game new from http://www.joystixamusements.com/ here in Houston. It's possible they might have installed these, but I assumed Stern was shipping them now like this due to previous issues. My balls never fly off the ramps.

#2703 2 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Cool mods, dude! Where did you get the blades from?

When I bought it from http://www.joystixamusements.com/ here in Houston they offered me the option of buying a set of blades. They had these with all the villains, like the intro to the TV show. They also had a set that was just the onomatopoeias which is often shown in pictures of the LE or SLE versions. I'm very pleased with these as it really enhances the artwork and theme of the cabinet.

1 week later
#2808 2 years ago

Where did you get the lollipop rails for your premium? I would love to get those LE pinstriped rails for mine.

#2848 2 years ago

I was doing some monthly maintenance and found one of the screws missing that holds the blue foam protectors at the bottom of the catwoman ramps. I tightened the others up which were loose but can't find the missing screw on the playfield or in the cabinet. Any idea what size that screw is or where I can find a replacement?

1 week later
#3111 2 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Does anyone make the parts to mount the bat toys (hot wheels) like the way they came on the super LE? I would like the clear piece for the shooter lane and wire mount for the helicopter. Not sure how the bat cycle is attached.
Thanks

Check for my posts in this thread, I've posted pictures of these "home mods" on my premium. I've mounted the Hot Wheels batcopter, batmobile and batboat. I thought the cut plexiglass would look cheap, but I am thrilled with how it turned out.

#3119 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Thanks - I looked at your pics and it looks great. I just can't see how you mounted the batmobile and batboat from the angle of the picture. Also I didnt see a pic of the batcycle.

I cut the plexiglass to size and drilled holes that were snug around the existing bolts. I didn't want to mount it under the bolts and the snugfit even holds when lifting the playfield. To mount the batmobile I used a big squeeze of hot glue on the plexiglass. The batboat is attached to the batmobile by the batboat trailer. I didn't even need to secure it with hot glue.

I didn't put a batcycle on mine.

4 months later
#6499 2 years ago

I was flooded from Hurricane Harvey with 2 feet of water. We were out of town, but my kids were in the habit of keeping bean bag chairs under our BM66 for storage. This luckily created a floating barge/seal that lifted and protected the game just enough to keep the water off the cabinet. Thank heavens for little things.

Unfortunately all my BM66 paperwork was flooded including the replacement stickers for game targets. I've emailed stern a few times but received no reply. Does anyone know where I can get replacement stickers?

Also, the rubber gasket behind the Commissioner Gordon shot has totally disintegrated. Does anyone know what replacement part that is and how to remove the Commissioner Gordon shot target to replace it?

BM_Flooded (resized).jpg

4 months later
#9600 1 year ago

The new episodes are a great addition. Right now it seems as if they are only "stubbed" out in code. The new penguin episode has batgirl in it, but the clip is repeated over and over like early versions of the existing villain modes. I'm happy to see progress but surprised it's here instead of finishing some more of the minor villains. I'm thrilled with the continued development but seems like 0.90 is still a long way from 1.00.

2 weeks later
#9825 1 year ago

Does anyone know how to turn off the "start the game using the lockdown button" that was added in the latest code? Am I overlooking it in settings?

#9853 1 year ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

Thanks Walmart for my soon to be DIY Batmobile ($19) Topper. Now, how do I attach the helicopter ($8) inside the pin?
Tim

I used bendable craft wire purchased from home depot.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/OOK-50-ft-Aluminum-Hobby-Wire-50176/100192917

Just attached it to the helicopter and anywhere you want on the playfield. Mine sits in the back left corner and sort of bounces when I hit the catwoman ramp.

3 weeks later
#10080 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Had not noticed that error, but did notice that the coin drop numbers on the bottom left of the screen still are there in Free Play.

There's a setting near the end of feature adjustment menu to turn this off.

#209 Credit Pricing w/ Free Play

4 weeks later
#10226 1 year ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

I just received my shaker motor kit (spike) from CoinTaker. Is there anything I should know before installing? I though I read something about another piece to be installed to adjust the shaker?
Thank you

It's an easy install. Just screw it in and plug it into the board. You can then enable it in the game adjustments to different levels (e.g. MAXIMAL USE)

8 months later
#12698 9 months ago

I've designed a cut a set of my own. I think the fluorescent orange and green really pop and match the art and theme perfectly. I've only done my slings and lower lanes. If anyone is interested I could cut to order a set (slings/lower lanes) for about $25. Message me if it's something you're interested in.

SlingWProt (resized).pngbm-bottom-lane (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cadmium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside