Topic Stats

• 14,901 posts
  • 557 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by docquest
  • Topic is favorited by 218 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,202 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CE2FD9D0-CD4B-4216-8568-C2D20A81D1CB_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
FFC11977-042E-42A1-8114-FCB86656EBB4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9939 (resized).jpg
20191112_182335.jpg
20191111_134000.jpg
20191112_182335 (resized).jpg
Batman NIB (resized).jpg
batman setup (resized).jpg
bm (resized).JPG
IMG_20191108_154810 (resized).jpg
IMG_4232 (resized).JPG
bitmoji-20180726020815 (resized).png
20191107_000815 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_182927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_182831 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_182937 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (2 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (2 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (2 years ago)

Post #1649 How to level the turntable mech on Batman 66. Posted by rlslick (2 years ago)

Post #1658 Version 0.69 code released Posted by PinB (2 years ago)

Post #1914 How to Diagnose "Stuck Joker" targets. Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2008 Version 0.70 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2353 Version 0.71 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2556 Version 0.75 Code released Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2755 Game Adjustment #139 for Enabling Attract Mode Music Posted by thundergod76 (2 years ago)

Post #2873 Link to announcement of Batman'66 Accessories. Posted by Rasavage (2 years ago)

Post #2926 BatSignal Beacon information. Posted by MK6PIN (2 years ago)

Post #3369 docquest's full helicopter guide. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackzarak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12279 9 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

New club member! Excited to get this one in the house. December 2018 build date with the signed card.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet pick up congrats I’m jealous ... I want to buy bm66 as well do you recommend? Do you consider bm66 better than ghostbusters ?

2 weeks later
#12442 9 months ago

New to the hobby here.
Hi guys I’m happy to say I found a premium NIB with Adam west signature card and production date from December from the info I read on here that production run is the best Run because it has all the fixes ? (So I Hope) any help will be greatly appreciated. Happy to be in club

#12523 9 months ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Congrats on the new games! After you recover from that punch to your pocketbook, make sure to get an atomic pile mod from yelobird ...it really helps complete that feel of finish and quality that the game has become!

What mod is it you have a link? Couldn't find anything

#12553 8 months ago

Any help on Where can I find the hot wheels batgirl cycle and the joker mobile as well?

#12579 8 months ago

Where can you buy other mods besides the ones here in pinside market.. I notice many other mods but cant seem to find them. Any idea where?

1 week later
#12630 8 months ago

Hey fellas I just got BM66 about a week ago and got it all set up I came across a multiball problem when all 3 balls get lock it seems it won’t register the 3rd ball lock and the Playfield starts searching for the ball. Crane moves, Turntable spins around etc, eventually all 3 balls get release from the lock but it’s not treating as multiball. I search around found people with the same problem but no solution here’s the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-lock-problem-no-multiball

#12633 8 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

At least 1 switch is not closing when the balls are in the lock. The same happened on my game because the bracket holding the switches in place was slightly loose (stripped wood screws). Once I fixed the loose bracket, it was all good. Your switch bracket probably isn't loose, but the switch arms are likely not pressing down enough from the balls sitting on top of them. You may need to slightly bend the switch arms up a bit.
Go into test mode, manually put 3 balls in the lock. Make the the turntable is in the position with the batcave facing the player. You can use the game turntable diagnostics to put it in place. Then go into switch test and see what switch isn't working right. Start by just adjusting that switch. Hopefully that is all it takes.
Rob

Yeah I was just doing the above it's not registering on the 3rd roller switch so I added some blue tape to beef it so the leaf switch can click much easier.. I cut the tape nice fit between the button and the lever heres a picture... hope this helps someone else..
Thanks ROB for the reply and help
Cheers

20190310_172852 (resized).jpg20190310_172905 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#12704 7 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Does anyone else get bad audio when Mr. Bookworm says something about our precocious pests have escaped us? I think its the only bad audio I've heard but it bothers the crap out of me every time because its so scratchy

Mine does the same thing never notice until you brought it up... thanks ... jk ..I have a December 26 dated pin

1 week later
#12781 7 months ago

Hello fellas I got a question I recently purchase a new B66 back in January everything works great and now all of sudden the auto plunger seems really week sometimes it cant even get out of the shooter lane and it struggles to makes it to the back of the lanes I check the settings on power strength and even max it 255 its starts working good and then it seems like it gets tired and gets week again? Any help would be appreciated

#12837 7 months ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Apologies if this has been noted already here, but I've run into the same bug twice now where I get three balls locked for multiball but the game doesn't register the third lock and starts going into ball search mode. I found out the hard way the first time that the game eventually drops all three balls - had wife holding the glass while I reached for the ball and they all came tumbling out -- nice way to end my best game ever So the second time I just waited for about a minute and everything was okay.
Anyway, not sure of the situation in the first time, but the second time I was in the first stage of the Penguin mode (well the stage after hitting the crane for the first time) and had Mad Hatter season 1 going when the third lock didn't seem to register. I then hit a few penguin shots and hit the crane again right before hitting the orbit. Anyway, just throwing it out there as it's happened twice in a hundred games or so.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/253
Check out the above post and link
I had the same problem I posted how to fix it let me know if you need more discription to fix the problem. Basically the leaf switch is not registering when the ball presses down. Leaf switch needs be beef up of do a slight bend but keep in mind it need to be just right amount or when you have 1 single ball captured it won’t let it leave

1 week later
#12970 7 months ago

My wife made a home made bat signal pretty cool it rotates circular motion. Thought I would share

20190323_212321 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#13753 5 months ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Not bad for owning it less than 24 hours.
[quoted image]

Well guess I should just quit this pinball hobby since I can’t get scores like this even though I’ve had Batman for a pretty long time . Guess anyone wanna buy my shit Batman pin?

2 months later
#14389 89 days ago

I order a set of deadpool and attack from Mars cliffy set and it took like 5 months to recieved so he is swamp. He ask me back in January he is getting alot of orders for batman 66 and daid what's going on? I told him theres a new run of batman 66 so dont be surprized more cliffys are order.. guess he is swamp at this point

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackzarak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside