Became a proud B66 owner last week!
After reading up here I read about the Joker target problem and created a small fix for it.
As my game will be going on location in Belgium begin December I didn't want the target to get stuck of course for the location players...
What I did do is the following:
-Cut a small piece of 0,5mm Lexan
-Slide it firmly between the targets as shown in the picture
And that's basically it as the lexan sits very firmly between the target brackets.
You can't even see it when installed and the target doesn't get stuck anymore!
Curious to see how the fix will hold up on location use!