IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider batman66sle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16647 2 years ago

As a collector, one golden rule is don’t modify a collectible, especially an antique, or it will lose its value. A good example would be a restored comic book having a fraction of the value of an unrestored copy. That said, I have not installed any mods on my Batman 66 SLE. Then I read these posts about how fabulous the atomic pile mod is along with other mods. I am very tempted to dress up Stern’s underwhelming designs.

I would appreciate my fellow pinball lovers opinions (other than I overpaid). I know I did. And no,I have no intention of selling.

#16655 2 years ago

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback on my mods concerns. I agree with the logic in the posts and i will definitely start installing some mods.

1 month later
#16732 2 years ago

I installed the atomic pile, my first mod, and it is amazing. It improves the look of the game enormously. It took me 5 years to literally see the light but now I am a mod convert. Shout out to the mod couple for the outstanding work they do. If anyone is on the fence, jump off on the mod side.

Next is the spinner batmobile. Which batmobile is the best upgrade for the 3 inch size?

4 months later
#16918 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Any BM66 SLE owners here?
I can't get the callout where Adam West says my name to trigger anymore. It's definetly set to "ON" in the settings.
Can anyone share any info?

Are you referring to “________, get the batphone?”. After activating the batphone, it can take 15-30 seconds to trigger the call out. Take the glass off and keep hitting the switch which extends the batphone time. Is you don’t hear it after a minute while holding the ball, you need to reinstall the code. Maybe it got corrupted.

I’m not aware of any other call out, are you?

Added over 2 years ago:

Is anyone aware of different callouts besides getting the batphone? After a year of waiting, I received this email from Lymon:

Hi Saul --

I received an e-mail today indicating that you purchased a Batman SLE and would like to receive your customized phone message.

Here is a link to download the customized phone message:

https://www.dropbox.com(deleted)

If you let me know the specific SLE information (30th/50th, year) information, then I will be able to add some custom speech to the game for you.

- Lyman

Without being a nuisance, I followed up with Lyman indicating how great it would be to get customized speech. Crickets.

I am putting this out there to inform you all that customized speech is doable with the knowledgeable coder. Lyman, sadly, appears to be out of the picture. If anyone has knowledge of a similarly talented individual, I would love to pay for their services.
_______

2 years later
#18424 5 months ago

I just installed the new code and after a few games played normally, I can't start a new game. It says Locating pinballs and never finds them. I verified there are six balls dropped gently in the through. Ideas?

#18429 5 months ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Coolest Pinside name EVER!

Thanks! I actually live an hour north of you in Gurnee, IL. LMK what Batman66 mods you have for sale. Also, are you aware of any custom call outs for the SLE besides “_____(name), get the Batphone!”

#18431 5 months ago
Quoted from metwurcht:

hello , i have the same problem ! the lightshow freeze , and when i play a big "play" , more 10 billions point , the game freeze completly .
i think the code 1.10 is bad!
i have made a new sdcard , this is the same problem

I should have mentioned that when I was able to play, the game froze during Villain Vision multiball but I just rebooted and it worked for a few more games. I delete older versions of the code when I install newer versions so where do I find the older version of code? I have insider connect.

1 month later
#18548 3 months ago

I put in a new sd card today. The machine automatically formatted it and it still won’t find about 6 node boards ever since 2 updates ago. I haven’t been able to play in a month or more. Is there a link to an old code version going two back?

#18550 3 months ago

Thanks Scotty K! Why Stern doesn’t have an archive is a mystery. I’m missing Lyman more and more.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider batman66sle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=batman66sle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.