IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4007 6 years ago

I really wanted to be in this club. I can afford the entrance fee however the gameplay was just not there for me. I will start by saying the game is beautiful in all models. The super LE cabinet side art is a true work of art. Playfield backglass speaker panel and topper are Awesome. Now here comes the negative nancy. The shots are ok the interactive playfield seems like it is missing something. The music is so boring and the integration of video is not there. Hopefully this game can be redone with code. They would need to change alot. I will have my fingers crossed but it does not seem like the game will get that much better. I do love the look and theme and still struggle should I buy it on looks alone. However space is a valuable asset to pinball enthusiasts. I feel if it is in the game room we would have to enjoy playing it from time to time to justify its real estate.

#4010 6 years ago

Absolutely Beautiful pinball collection. Thank you for having me over.

I do want to love this game. Finger is still on the trigger for the Super LE.

#4015 6 years ago

It is a NIB Super LE.

6 months later
#8740 6 years ago

Can anyone help me find video of gameplay with the newest code update? Please let me know.

Thank You,

#8885 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Holy bat scar fellas.. quick update on my condition they removed my brain tumor and I woke up still thinking about pinball so I’m still me. My head hurts like hell operation was a success now the wait for pathology reports on the tumor (scary). If bad news I’m ready for a fight! If you have any extra prayers please send them my way.

Thoughts and prayers. We all take good health for granted. I will pray for you brother. Good luck and continue to be strong.

#8922 6 years ago

Looks to be a bad line of dead pixels. You will have to change your monitor. Stern should take care of the problem. good luck please update the community as how stern responds.

#8976 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok last health update on me here on this my favorite Pinside thread. After a successful “craniotomy” last Thursday (tumor removed) I got the call that I had been stressing about since my diagnosis.. my pathology report, It turns out my tumor which was the size of a lemon was a benign grade 1 tumor (not cancer) which was the best possible news I could have received. I was able to sit down with my Daughter and tell her that her dad didn’t have cancer which was a pretty special moment. I can’t begin to say how lucky I feel and considering that 1 week ago I was in ICU recovering from brain surgery and today I am resting at home. I am still struggling with my speech a bit as it can be difficult for me sometimes to put my thoughts into words and I am dealing with some serious headaches but all things considered I feel very very lucky!!
Fun fact I got off of my anti seizure meds 2 days ago and finally me and my Bat Dog (Noah) went and played my BM66 and I beat my all time high score! The thing is that I have never been a great pinball player and have always struggled with making consistent shots, it seems that this tumor was pushing on an area that affected my motor function because I am hitting shots and playing better and more consistently than I ever have!
On a side note I am probably going to have to think about a different hairstyle.

Great news!!!! You had prayers from me and my family brother. Enjoy life....

#9035 6 years ago

Node board #9 controls the turntable. Perhaps that is your issue. Might just be a simple swap out and you will be back in business. I would disconnect and reconnect all wires going into that node board. Perhaps loose or bad connection. If that does not fix the issue I would swap out the node board. Good luck.

#9042 6 years ago

#9083 6 years ago

On my way to making my Batman Super Premium LE

20180310_235309 (resized).jpg20180310_235309 (resized).jpg

20180310_232006 (resized).jpg20180310_232006 (resized).jpg

20180311_165807 (resized).jpg20180311_165807 (resized).jpg

20180310_232000 (resized).jpg20180310_232000 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#9201 6 years ago

Yes please!! Anyone know when new code will be released?

#9226 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Lol!
Seriously, did he have anything substantive to say about Batman that he didn't mention in his presentation?

Clearly the man was in fear for his life. Whatever was said could not be taken seriously.

1 month later
#9884 5 years ago

Looking for a Batman 66 LE Topper. I have a NIB Batman 66 Stern topper a value of 400.00 Plus I will give 1,000 CASH
That's a whopping total of 1,400 for the topper.
Please call if you are interested in my offer.
Thank You,
Jonathan Demare
Amusement Services of America
954-226-2107

batman-topper (resized).jpgbatman-topper (resized).jpg

batman topper 1234 (resized).pngbatman topper 1234 (resized).png

#9886 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Basic Stern topper COSTS $400, but is nowhere near $400 of value. It's pretty crap, especially compared to the "real" topper you're seeking. It will be interesting to see if you get a bite on this.

OK 1,400 CASH. I will sell or repurpose the other nib topper.
Thank you for all of your help.

#9888 5 years ago

No I'm alone on this one. I guess there are two people asking for the LE Topper. I just saw his post. He did not say what he is willing to pay. I don't want to get into a bidding war with another pinsider. If he is willing to beat my price of 1400 cash or 1,000 cash plus a nib stern premium topper then he can have it. I have a hard time thinking the LE Topper is worth 1,400 but that is what I'm prepared to pay.
Thanks again.

#9892 5 years ago

There are some pin owners that could care less about a topper. I happen to be on the other side of that spectrum. I need a topper on everyone of my games. If there is a person out there that would part with it. I'm over here. Just let me know.

Again I think spending that much on a topper is absolutely crazy However I think that kind of crazy got me into this hobby.

#9914 5 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

I completely agree that’s it is going to be hard to find people willing to give up the topper. But at some price point screwdrivers and bubble wrap would start coming out. 1500 range is pretty much my max right now.

Kind of sounds like a bidding war. Very discreet bid of 1,500 I like it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=asoa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.