IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider airplanequartet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7465 6 years ago

I’m officially a member of the club!! I won’t be opening it up into Sunday though. Lots of mods either here or on the way!

6BF1E325-0CEA-4174-8E6A-E65BC8A00153 (resized).jpeg6BF1E325-0CEA-4174-8E6A-E65BC8A00153 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#7675 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me what setting I inadvertently changed that is now giving me 00 scores for super jackpots and super skill shots? I tried stacking villains yesterday but changed it back after only two games, that’s the only thing I can remember changing...

#7802 6 years ago

So it sounds like the code contains all old content in addition to new content. I’d have thought all the video files would be stored in a location they could just be added to, not requiring an overwrite each time. Does this mean each update will continue to explode in size? I’m going to need a larger thumb drive. 1.0 is going to be huge!

I’ve only updated code twice now, it has hung up and needed to restart the update both times. Is this a common issue?

#7916 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Thanks!
Not for about a month sadly. All my machines tombstoned whilst I build a new pinball room, although good news is I'll have LOTS more room for more pins

Noooooooooooooo

#7925 6 years ago

I was worried that I might be “over modding” but I love every addition to my game and none of it seems over the top...

My Premium BM66 =:

Plastic protectors
Magnet protector
Bat signal
Atomic pile
Batmobile
Bat boat
Bat cave upgrades around the spinner
Magenta led over the play field
Clear led SDTM
Batman parachute pick up service van
External bat signal
Bat copter
Shaker moter
External volume control

It all fits so well!

00A464E1-2BAE-4B71-961B-18E5A7990433 (resized).jpeg00A464E1-2BAE-4B71-961B-18E5A7990433 (resized).jpeg

D5D1CDDA-13AE-4EF3-871C-B02DB5B755D1 (resized).jpegD5D1CDDA-13AE-4EF3-871C-B02DB5B755D1 (resized).jpeg

CCCA50CC-F278-4FA2-9338-3DB0CD2442A3 (resized).jpegCCCA50CC-F278-4FA2-9338-3DB0CD2442A3 (resized).jpeg

2CF25895-CCA0-4ED6-B68B-3411EAF7AA4C (resized).jpeg2CF25895-CCA0-4ED6-B68B-3411EAF7AA4C (resized).jpeg

717AEB2F-C4A0-466C-9E43-890D825B1F91 (resized).jpeg717AEB2F-C4A0-466C-9E43-890D825B1F91 (resized).jpeg

72141084-1A6E-4CDB-A4E6-8BE2C5228EC7 (resized).jpeg72141084-1A6E-4CDB-A4E6-8BE2C5228EC7 (resized).jpeg

B686134F-738D-454A-B578-A8A6FA751AFA (resized).jpegB686134F-738D-454A-B578-A8A6FA751AFA (resized).jpeg

#7927 6 years ago

4B927EE4-0A71-4646-9ECF-CBFACE8D645A (resized).jpeg4B927EE4-0A71-4646-9ECF-CBFACE8D645A (resized).jpeg

#8013 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’ve had a LOT of experience with that turn table having to replace the first one and then dropping the PF into the bottom of the cab and bending the housing
It def has some play which is normal but not to the point where it would move during game play
It really is easy to adjust the pitch. I have it slightly below PF level so ball rolls nice and smooth

I did the same thing, I felt like such an idiot. I had to forcefully bend the entire mechanism back into place and remove the two bottommost components and bend them back into place as well. It still sticks up from the play field just enough to catch a ball about 1 time out of 20 times into the ball lock mechanism.

1 month later
#8847 6 years ago

Ok, I played for about an hour and a half after work this morning with the new .88 code and here’s what I noticed... I finished riddler only once...
1. Gadget stayed available between drains.
2. I didn’t hear one of my favorite call outs, “finish HIM, or it’s CURTAINS”!
3. When you reach the final part of the riddler when you have 5 shots left and it just keeps the green screen with the shot count down, now there are small vignettes between each shot, there was at least 1 that I did’t recognise from the previous code
4. There is a LOT more going on with Mr. Freeze! If all the other minor villains get similar treatment we are in for a real treat
5. The “race” to the bat poles seemed truncated

I am absolutely in love with this game, it’s going to be a real gem when it’s finally “finished”, can’t wait to see what we get with Bat Girl.

It is a bit frustrating to have modes available that I’ve never seen, completing minor villains is so difficult and I’ve not even come close 1 time to getting the three seasons lighted for Batusi. I came close to switching the number of balls but it just doesn’t seem right! I want to get there with three balls.

1 month later
#9333 6 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

just noticed batgirl in the combo screen.

Are the pin stadiums worth it?

#9393 6 years ago

All I did was show her a pic, give her the coupon and my woman DELIVERED!!!!!

58B25EDC-142F-4ED4-A150-CE92D9824CB7 (resized).jpeg58B25EDC-142F-4ED4-A150-CE92D9824CB7 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#9500 6 years ago

I have a two pin collection with BM66 and AFMR and BM66 gets about 8X the play from me. AFM is a great palate cleanser after 7 or 8 games of BM66.

#9668 6 years ago

Lookin’ great!

4 weeks later
#9953 5 years ago

I’ve finally seen batusi multiball... how long has that update been out? This is such a great game!

2 weeks later
#10078 5 years ago

Hey all, I’m having trouble updating the 0.92 code. I called Stern and they are sending me a new SD card. Next step is a new board if the update doesn’t work after the card change out.

Here’s what I’ve done so far. Symptom of the problem is that the machine is ignoring the flash drive. It boots up normally even with the flash drive plugged in.

I’ve tried both slots...
I’ve reformatted and reloaded the drive twice...
I’ve re-downloaded the update twice...
I’ve verified that the drive is formatted correctly, FAT32...

I’m going to get another USB drive tomorrow and see if that works.

I’d appreciate any other suggestions.

#10096 5 years ago

The new USB drive seems to have fixed the problem... thanks for the suggestions

2 weeks later
#10153 5 years ago

It is an awesome mod, glad you are doing better...

2 months later
#10682 5 years ago

I still want to know all the shots necessary to complete each minor villain mode...

1 month later
#11044 5 years ago

It’s on the game’s page, not on the main code update page for some odd reason...

3 weeks later
#11315 5 years ago

I’d like a clearer goal for the multi ball...

#11321 5 years ago

Shall we Robin?, let’s Batman...

1 month later
#11830 5 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Here’s my SLE Adam West callout.

That’s awesome! I would have a similar reaction.

#11881 5 years ago

I almost always have to give the machine a little nudge if it’s captured the ball with the magnet. I have a protector on it and I’ve always thought it might be catching on the slightly raised edge but it will release during a ball search.

#11898 5 years ago

The plastic cap is most likely from one of the LED behind the slings. I’ve seen that on multiple machines, including mine. I haven’t worried about it and so far it hasn’t been an issue.

1 week later
#12015 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

With a 7 degree pitch, I can still (barely) backhand it. The flippers are still at the factory angle.
Rob

I’ve never been able to backhand that shot. I saw them hitting it on a Dead Flip stream from the Stern factory so it makes me think it’s supposed to be set up to make that shot. How would I adjust the flippers for that? They are set up as I received them out of the box.

2 weeks later
#12245 5 years ago

Someone on here last year found a wire had been frayed and worn through at the rotating end of the crane.

3 weeks later
#12452 5 years ago
Quoted from thecashier76:

How has Batman 66 held up for those of you with a small 2-3 pin collection? I’m really considering buying this as my first NIB.

BM66 was my first pin also, I now have a three pin collection. I’ve had a total,of 6 different pins in my collection and BM66 has remained through all the changes. I am seriously thinking of going for Willy Wonka as my next pin and I am not close to considering BM66 as one I’ll sell to finance that purchase. This has been such a fun game to customize too, there are lots of cool things to add this table.

1 month later
#12966 5 years ago

I had a SW Premium next to my BM66 and just couldn’t get into it. It should have been a no brainer theme for me as SW pretty much defined my childhood. I really tried to like the game but all it ever did was frustrate me. The primary irritation being the Death Star ramp. It’s such an essential shot to complete modes and I could not dial it in. I missed 8 out of 10 shots and it made me want to chuck the game into the river. I agree with everything you say about the depth and theme integration, the hyper loop is probably the best toy ever created for a pinball machine. The music and video clips always made me smile. I replaced it with an IMDN Premium and haven’t regretted it one bit.

5 months later
#14456 4 years ago

Is there a specific coupon code that needs to be entered? Site shows the non sale price...

#14466 4 years ago

I think the mod couple has a 3D printed mod that addresses that...

#14480 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Maybe another Multiball that is easier to achieve. I have to admit for a very average player like me, hitting that right lane for the current mb, is not easy.

The two shames are both muliballs the first time you play them

5 months later
#15541 4 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Hey everyone I joined the club a few weeks ago and I’m having a great time in my honeymoon phase.
Question how do you tell which shots are for the minor villains when in a major villain and minor at the same time?
Some minor modes I can see and some I can not. Thanks

Holding the button on the lock down bar for about 1 second will switch the main screen between modes and light the shots more. They are also in the color of the mode Color even if another mode is selected on the main screen.

#15572 4 years ago

the Projector is a great mod

1 month later
#15667 4 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Hi guys,
i'm now the proud owner of a Batman 66 LE, I like to mod my machines and add the Convolux plastic protectors and titan rubbers,
I haven't received the game yet, not sure what color protectors and rubbers to use, anyone got any photos they can show of there games with these items installed or the colors people recommend.
I will also be adding a few mods from Mezels and the cats and Batcopter spinning propeller mods from biglaw, any other mods that any of you could recommend to add to this already awesome game.
cheers
Trevor

2 months later
#15892 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'm have at least one ball reject from the right ramp on every game on my BM66 and it's getting old. It appears to me that the rejected balls get airborne at the bottom of the ramp and then hit the leading corner of the clear plastic ramp lid (which the CAT standup with the 2 LEDs mounts to).
It seems as if someone just made a 1/4" to 1/2" longer lid that the ball would slide underneath it instead of hitting the corner and bouncing back at me.
My apologies if this has been covered in the last 3 years. Being a new owner I'm unfamiliar with everything discussed over the last 318 pages.
I lifted the lid by putting a couple of washers underneath it thinking that making it higher would be better, and it did help. I'd just like to eliminate the problem all together. I might throw an extra set of washer under it to make it higher yet in the meantime.
Thank you in advance for any help.

I’ve never experienced that... is the ramp sitting flush with the play field?

3 months later
#16197 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Side Blades available from Stern..

They are awesome

3 months later
#16465 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

It really doesn’t trigger very often during gameplay. I think I primarily see it flicker on real quickly when a ball is kicked out of the Riddler saucer, and that might be it?

It turns on when you light villain escape as the bat signal to call Batman for help

1 month later
#16574 3 years ago

Waiting for the next update as minor villains were added was really fun. I’m actually glad I purchased mine when the code was in such a stripped down state. Hearing there was an update and then discovering whatever was added each time was a thrill ride. I remember distinctly when the second major villain modes were added and I realized each batphone hurry up was unique with Robin’s “cowabunga”! I kind of miss the slow reveal to what became an amazing and deep game.

1 month later
#16634 3 years ago

I thought it was the plastic protector I put on my magnet, it’s like a donut with a hole in the middle. Must be a BM66 thing...

6 months later
#16887 2 years ago

I think you just need the latest update and a note to stern

#16888 2 years ago

I have a premium but have been on this stream since 2017

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.50
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider airplanequartet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=airplanequartet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.