IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rob_G.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7796 6 years ago

BM66 is starting to look like a really cool game!

Rob

#7899 6 years ago

Any good gameplay videos out there to show current code? All I can find is old stuff from a year ago.

Rob

2 months later
#9093 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

It's the same code.

But, there's callouts specific for the SLE?

Rob

8 months later
#11591 5 years ago

I hope my premium is here friday!

Rob

#11650 5 years ago

I don't think I've been this excited about getting a new game as I have been for BM66. Theme integration looks outstanding!

Rob

#11663 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Good to see you over here Rob, your certainly on Team Lyman now with that update for Met and now joining the BM66 club, do you have an eta on your game?

It will probably be here thursday, but I won't pick it up until friday. I sold my Iron Man to help fund this game purchase. Originally I was going to get a DeadPool pro, but then started thinking maybe Deadpool premium. And THEN I figured if I'm thinking premium ($$$$$), might as well get a BM66 which I have been thinking about since last year. I still really like DP, but will wait to see how the code finishes on that. BM66 hit 1.0 so it seemed like now was the right time to buy one...

Rob

#11706 5 years ago

Just unboxed mine and updating... I never had issues updating any game (sam, spike or spike 2), but this one is giving me grief. Hopfully third time is the charm.

In the meantime, the batmobible spinner has a wobble... Is there any adjustment for this or has anyone else had this? It's not a show stopper, but it shouldn't wobble like it does.

Rob

#11709 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Can you show us a quick vid of the wobble? As the spinner spins it is not 100% smooth like a top, instead it has a couple of sweet spots were it prefers to stop so that the ball can be shot thru it. Those spots are where the Batmobile is radial to the center of the big turntable.

I will do that. I know about the centering magnets, but this is where when the spinner spins, it's like the main shaft is either bent a little or not centered. I'm also going to check the turntable levelling with the playfield. I'm seeing pretty good airballs of most shots to the turntable targets.

Rob

#11710 5 years ago

The turntable is about 1mm too high as I suspected. It will need to be leveled with the playfield before I play further. There's just way too many airballs happening. No biggie, I'll get it sorted.

Rob

20181130_193036 (resized).jpg20181130_193036 (resized).jpg

#11712 5 years ago

Thanks While checking the turntable I noticed one locknut was missing. It was found in the cabinet with the washer. Did someone create a guide for removing the turntable? That diverter seems like it would be in the way, unless there's a trick to it....

Rob

#11715 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Anyone know how much of the music in this game is from the TV show, how much was created for the pinball? Digging the soundtrack. This game has one of the best audio/video packages.

Jerry Thompson (Stern) is a fantastic sound guy!

Rob

#11717 5 years ago

After leveling the turntable, the majority of the airballs are tamed now.

Rob

#11719 5 years ago

I'm going to assume this isn't correct? The right post doesn't have a post rubber. Is it the same as the left one, which appears to be plastic?

Rob

20181201_181332 (resized).jpg20181201_181332 (resized).jpg

#11721 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

No, that’s missing the post sleeve.

Yeah and these post sleeves are not the standard black rubber ones either. I'm just going to slit a regular one, place it on there and wait for Stern to send me the right one before I take anything apart.

Rob

#11722 5 years ago

More turntable trouble with at least one lock switch not working correctly. As a result, third ball lock ends up in a ball search half the time.

I just noticed screws are coming loose on the assembly already. No lock washers and they were not threadlocked either. The whole assembly is suspect I think.

Rob
20181202_211601 (resized).jpg20181202_211601 (resized).jpg

#11723 5 years ago

Since nobody replied as to how to remove the turntable, I figured it out on my own:

You need to loosen the set screw on the ball lock diverter shaft so you can remove the diverter shaft linkage. The coil, bracket and diverter gate do not need to be touched.

When you remove the big turntable, a word of caution! It might be a good idea to remove the cam sensor opto. It sticks out like a sore thumb and if you set the assembly down the wrong way, you could easily damage this part. There's 2 screws holding the little bracket in place. It's mounted at the bottom near the motor.

Rob

#11730 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Rob-G,many of our pins (I have a LE) were delivered with turntables broken!! Mine was completely broken and I had to send to Stern for a whole new assembly, so hang in there !! You have a very well moded Pin there Rob!! Very nice!!

Just curious, what was wrong with yours?

I absolutely love my BM66 in spite of the minor problems with the turntable. I can fix most of the issues, but it requires disassembling a lot of the unit which I didn't want to do on a brand new game. So I contacted my distributor and they said Stern will send out a replacement turntable. In the meantime I will tighten the loose screws, maybe put lock washers on, put it back in the game and disable the lock assembly. I have co-workers coming over tomorrow night for a christmas party so I want BM66 to be working. They are all eager to play it too!

I think this game is great and I'm glad I decided to get one while still in production. It's probably underrated...

Rob

#11733 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

I had this same problem but all switches worked individually. For some reason ball lock 1 worked until balls 2 and 3 went in. A new seitch fixed it. You actually don’t need to replace turntable for removing the switches. Hex head and removing the plastic and you are good.

Further investigation shows that the lock switch mounting bracket screw holes are stripped. I'll fix that and see how it goes.

Turntable disassembly isn't too difficult after all. There really should be a guide for this however. Anyhow I fixed a few loose screws, fixed the switch bracket and the few games I tested show it's now working ok. If it acts up again I will just replace switch 1.

The spinner wobble is actually the decal being a bit crooked making any wobble looking more pronounced. So I consider it a non issue.

I'll wait for my distributor to send me a couple (or one) replacement switch and the proper post sleeve. I assume it's the same fat black plastic that's on the left of the tv?

Oh, and there's a bit of inherent play in the whole assemnly so when the cam rotates the turntable, it does load it up a tiny amount which can change level slightly.

I asked the distributor to hold off on replacing this turntable. Yes, I was a bit frustrated at first, but I also don't want to have Stern replace something which maybe doesn't need to be.

Rob

#11735 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

https://streamable.com/scty2
https://streamable.com/q9wwq
My game is hexed. Replaced the lock 1 switch as it seemed that was causing the issue of not starting multiball. Error still exists. ball lock one works fine, ball lock two works fine. Both balls show in the switch screen. Once the third ball goes in only ball lock two and ball lock three light up. That is the reason it doesn’t seem to start multiball. I tried to bend lock switch one and broke it having to replace the switch. The second switch seems to have a lot of play in it, I was thinking it could be holding the ball or switch up. Maybe makes sense to replace it.
If all three balls are in my assumption is all three switches are triggered, can anyone confirm?

I just tested and all 3 switches are triggered. When I was testing before, switch 1 was not working either. That led me to find a mounting bracket hole was stripped. They are really short screws with a thick washer, so not a lot of wood to hold on to. It's working now so I'm going to leave it alone.

I just noticed that the crime analyzer target switch isn't working well so I have to do something about that.

Rob

#11737 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

Thanks, I am thinking I may just bend the arm up with a vice grip so it is a bit higher. I took the entire atomic stack apart today and realized if I press down on ball one even marginally, it works even if three are in there. I think if I can get the arm bent up 1/8", 2mm or I'll be fine.
I noticed that locks two and three were bent from the factory. Also I agree with you on the bracket being stripped, I'll probably throw some toothpicks and glue up in there to get a bit more bite.
I will say this is the most fun game I have in my collection right now; however, also the one that is open the most.

The switch arms don't appear to sit very high so that can be a possible contributing factor. I have the crime target working better now without having to remove the turntable. Bat spinner and phone positions leveled well although the tv is still about .7mm low, but that's as good as it gets. Better low than high.

It is a very fun game and I'm still learning the rules. I don't want to read the rule sheet, but instead figure things out on my own.

And did anyone see Steve Ritchie in the extra ball animation? I'm pretty sure I saw that yesterday.

Rob

#11752 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Lyman was backhanding the left ramp on the stream. I haven’t been able to do that. Anyone else?

The flippers were angled a bit higher than they normally are on that particular game.

Rob

#11753 5 years ago

I wish that high score music was different - I don't like it at all. The music for penguin/batgirl is a bit off too, it doesn't seem to fit well. Everything else is great though!

Rob

#11758 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:I agree... penguin season 2 isn't my favorite either, the same with the high score music.

I think I can probably live with the penguin s2 music , but the game over music has got to go.

Rob

#11760 5 years ago

I did an 11 way combo on my BM66 today, single ball!

Finally made it to Villain Escape too, that was fun even though I didn't capture them all.

Such a super fun game and shoots a lot better than it looks.

Wishlist:

- Something else outside of the modes, like Bat Turn
- More mystery awards please!
- More shaker effects please!
- Needs more penguin voice and laugh
- Needs more riddler voice and laugh

Rob

#11773 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

2.7 trillion!? Holy big score Batman!

I wonder if it has something to do with exploiting minor villain powers, specifically with frozen timers?

Rob

#11775 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

90X on the turntable and a couple wizard modes would get you there. I thought we'd see some build up toward 1T, instead someone smashes right past it.

During the Dead Flip livestream there was also talk of some people getting the batphone hurryup to ridiculously high levels. I suppose a settable limit to the batphone value would nerf that quickly. I'm sure Lyman knows what needs to be done already I don't think scores in the trillions will be around forever.

Does anyone think it's too easy to get high bonus X in the game? With the lower bat inlane/outlane inserts also awarding bonus X, doesn't that kind of make the upper lane ones kind of redundant? Outlane bat inserts are also virtually worthless.

Rob

#11784 5 years ago

Shame all day then? It would be pretty hard to keep 1 ball in play for 2 hours....

Rob

#11786 5 years ago

How can you tell if a minor villain is beat? I was playing and thought I beat Bookworm, but I didn't know how to find out.

#11789 5 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

It will show him being locked in jail just like majors and the season light for the episode on the playfield will stay lit.

But you still can't tell unless you make another TV shot. Or is there something in instant info?

Rob

#11790 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

And on top of this, I've heard about channels.
How do you select "channels? " (I know how to choose specific villain episodes before plunging... is that the same thing? )
Also, sometimes I see two tiny TV's on the display, but I'm not sure why they show up, or what they represent. Are they selectable?

Hold the action button down for 2 seconds to change the channel. It's quite an ingenious way to help make certain modes a priority over others.

Rob

#11792 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This game has officially become deep as shit in my book.....so many ways to play, and I'm such an average player....whew....

It is pretty complex and may need a bit of tweaking on the minor villain powers to circumvent massive scoring exploits like we have been seeing lately. If anyone watched the Dead Flip 1.0 stream, Lyman said there was talk about not having the second Shame be a multiball.

Hmm, maybe all 3 seasons shouldn't be available at once to choose from? Season 2 requires completing one of the Season 1 minor villans. Season 3 requires completing at least one of the season 2 villains. This way maybe Shame2 can maybe still remain a multiball, but obviously you can't choose it right after Shame 1. If you fail all seasonal villains, the next season automatically unlocks.

Rob

#11796 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Would love to see more info permanently on the screen - like how many shots left for Mjnor Villains, which minor villains defeated, what minor villain powers are active, how many gadgets you have, etc. so much screen real estate with the LCD now. Aerosmith started it but seems to have been forgotten.

Definitely more information on the minor villains. At least Bat Gadgets is shown in the instant info, but otherwise instant info doesn't really offer much other useful info.

Too bad there's not many others talking about BM66 any more. It used to be quite the active thread, but has really died down since 1.0 hit.

Rob

#11804 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

they need to add more mr freeze in the game. there sure are a lot of king tut modes

I think Mr Freeze would be way too powerful to have more than 1. Each season had a different Mr Freeze actor so maybe the other two actors can't be shown, like why some other actors can't be as well? It would be crazy to have 3x playfield frozen for the whole game on ball 1!

Rob

#11805 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Finally broke 1.4 billion tonight...Nothing to brag about on this thread for sure, but man...What a rush!!!!
Staggering ways to play this thing...

For sure, and the multipliers can make a big difference between mediocre scores and big scores. I haven't been able to really utilize any of the minor villains as I keep failing those.

Rob

#11806 5 years ago

I had to do this tweak to level the mini playfield because nothing else would work. Mine was not consistently level across all 3 positions (facing forward) which meant the round playfield itself wasn't level for some reason. The phone side was lowest, so I slightly tweaked that side of the mounting bracket upward. My initial testing of the partially assembled unit in the game now has even levelling across all 3 positions.

Rob

20181216_230220 (resized).jpg20181216_230220 (resized).jpg
#11810 5 years ago
Quoted from taz:

What a wonderful, wonderful game to have such variance in scores and diverse strategies.

And the theme is just so excellently integrated into the game. Icing on the cake is the great custom callouts by Adam and Burt!

Rob

#11817 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

With the sad passing of Adam West, Stern and Lyman might as well try to add in as many of the custom callouts as possible, no better way to honor the man.

patience young bathopper

Rob

#11819 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

The main thing I'm still surprised hasn't happened yet is a different colored insert light for the multiball SJP. I remember first playing the game and hearing that the SJP was lit but not knowing where to shoot. I guess if you notice the turntable moving it might clue you in but otherwise there's nothing telling you where to shoot.

I think this will eventually get sorted out though.

Rob

#11826 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Go in blind and be surprised!

Absolutely!

Rob

#11865 5 years ago

There's no way to tell what the main channel multiplier is?

Rob

#11870 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Says on the main screen. Top left hand side.
(Unless it’s changed in the new code, which I haven’t played)
rd

You're correct. I'm still learning the nuances of the rules.

I'm wondering if Bookworm is too powerful, especially with Mr Freeze? Does anyone bother with Egghead? I'm just curious what others thoughts are.

Rob

#11908 5 years ago

I'm glad Shame was nerfed, but watching the last Dead Flip BM66 video with 1.02 code, I really think the Bookworm/Mr Freeze combination is way overkill. I really hope some of these other minor villain powers are re-evaluated like Shame was.

I also hope some of these end scenes get their missing dialogue too.

Rob

#11909 5 years ago

Does your BM66 have mylar on the inlanes where the ball drops? Mine doesn't, but most other games seem to. I wonder if it was forgotten?

Rob

#11911 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If Lyman isn’t already aware drop an email to the email address he mentions on the DF stream he did with his note pad.

Well, I'm interested in seeing what others think about Bookworm/Freeze too.

Rob

#11922 5 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

* Dimples. Everywhere. Becoming less noticeable as more show up, though. It was a bit shocking at first, but as more show up, it's obvious that outside of putting down a full plastic protector before playing a single ball (which I don't think is practical for most), I don't see how these could be avoided at all (some pics below).

Mine has a lot of dimples too. If the mini playfield isn't leveled correctly, it's airball city off the phone and tv targets.

Quoted from Rozeks:

* The depth of rules keep this game consistently interesting. I find that i'm making minor villain choice strategically based on where I am in the game (If I'm on ball 3 or late on ball 2, I'll usually go with Shame for points/shot multipliers rather than the standard Bookworm->Freeze->Profit! progression. *Love* how deep the rules are, and can see how there are "modern classic" discussions happening around this game.

And EggHead gets little to no love it seems

Quoted from Rozeks:

* With the increased speed after playfield waxing, I'm terrible at this game. Have barely broken ~100 million a couple of times. It really is a completely different game now.

I find the flippers are a little strong on this game an it's too bad there is no power adjustment. I set the pitch of my game to 7 degrees to compensate, but it might be a bit too much for newer players. I'd go back to 6.8 if I could tone down those flippers.

Rob

#11928 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Close.... .......I'm sure it works better than original....mine absolutely blazes, but can't get anymore made...(ramp not powdered, btw)

I have zero problems with the extended plastic cover keeping balls on the ramp and it doesn't slow down the ball. Although it's a bit silly that both short and long plastics are on the ramp when the short one isn't needed, but the cat sign is riveted to it. Maybe one day I will remount the sign on the long piece and ditch the short piece altogether.

Rob

#11973 5 years ago

87B on software 1.02! (no shame all day)
3 balls, 2 extra's, hard outlane settings, hard multiball settings.[quoted image]

Bookworm followed by Mr Freeze I would assume.

Rob

#11984 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Are you jailing Major Villains at first stage to get to Villain Escape quickly (and get extra ball on the way)?

Does Villain Escape score the same if Major Villains are collected right away as compared to going through all their scenes?

Rob

#12008 5 years ago

I just bought my BM66 back in November, with an October build date. Of course I don't have the signed card, but I really would like to have one since it's a very nice memento from the late Adam West. Probably one of the few signed things in pinball that would really have special meaning for me.

I guess I bought too early

Rob

#12014 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Yup. The left ramp can nbe tough

With a 7 degree pitch, I can still (barely) backhand it. The flippers are still at the factory angle.

Rob

#12016 5 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

I’ve never been able to backhand that shot. I saw them hitting it on a Dead Flip stream from the Stern factory so it makes me think it’s supposed to be set up to make that shot. How would I adjust the flippers for that? They are set up as I received them out of the box.

The flippers were angled higher on that machine than stock. I would not change them on your game. Changing the angle affects every shot on the game and not always in a good way. Higher angle means orbits and side targets would be harder to hit then.

Rob

#12021 5 years ago

Can someone post a photo of the posts on their turntable, specifically on the TV side. Phone side would also be welcome. I'm trying to determine what the correct post covers are supposed to be (fat plastic or thinner rubber).

Rob

#12027 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So does everyone always start the minor villains with Bookworm, Freeze, Tuts, Shame, Egghead in that order?

Bookworm then Freeze seems to be the logical order on ball 1 or 2. On ball 3 I would just pick Freeze, unless I was anticipating some extra balls. Doing super skill shots after ball locks gets you extra gadgets so always save those for the minor villain modes. Try to take minor villains into a multiball to finish them easier.

Building up the various multipliers is certainly the way to go on this game.

Rob

#12031 5 years ago

Does anyone think the gadget should score the left orbit (bat signal x2 shots) if the shot is missed? Right now it seems to score the first villain shot instead, which I think is less important....

Rob

#12033 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

It will work for Riddler atm.

Ah yes, that's true because it's the same shot as Riddler first shot... For others not so much.

Rob

#12036 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

PAPA tutorial...

That game has too much playfield pitch angle.

Rob

#12057 5 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Out of curiosity, what pitch does everyone have their game set at?

7 degrees, but I may dial it back to 6.8. The only reason I went with 7 was that the flippers are a bit strong on this game.

Rob

#12061 5 years ago
Quoted from Bamatami:

I just wanted to see what shooter rod springs (color) some of you guys are using and which one(s) works the best. I know it needs a stiffer one than the original blue that came with it. I've got a green one on it now, but what about orange, purple, red? Thanks!

I use the one that came with my game.

Rob

#12063 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Not sure if your being sarcastic Rob but some models had issues with the spring being to weak or too strong, Stern changed the springs a couple of times throughout production.
Some (colours) worked better than others.

No, I use the one that came with my game. It's green.

Rob

#12108 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Appreciate you taking the time to send me all of that.
I was considering buying one on the resale market, but maybe knowing all of this, I'd be better off looking at NIB.
Have the soft/dimpling pf issues been addressed?
And what is the atomic pile? Is that a mod, or some changes they made to the turntable?
Also, I'm curious to know if this is a longer or shorter playing game. And what other game(s) you would say that this game feels and plays like in respect to flow and code.

There aren't many BM66 on the resale market, especially here in Canada. NIB certainly has advantages since you will have all the latest tweaks to the game. I bought mine in November and it had an October 2018 build date. I can say without a doubt this is one of the BEST games I have ever bought. Theme integration is second to none. Sound and music are also fantastic! It shoots a heck of a lot better than it looks, the shots are fun and rewarding. It is an amazingly fun game!

Rob

#12176 5 years ago

Does anyone wish the changes to Shame had been done differently? Perhaps remove the ball save extension power instead?

And should bookworm make powers last for a whole game, or just the next ball? This way it's maybe not the villain everyone would choose on ball 1.

Rob

#12178 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Not really - I think they're hard enough to get and keep so the reward needs to be worth it otherwise I wouldn't play them. Plus, some of the Minor Villains really aren't super powerful until you also get another Minor Villain. Bookworm for example means nothing until you get the Minor Villain after. So you really need to get 2 villains to get value. If you can consistently do that you deserve big rewards IMO.
Im still holding hope for a Bat Turn style Wall Climb mode that uses the spinner. C'mon Lyman!!! Pleeeeaase!!!

I think BM66 needs lightshows more than it needs another mode.

I don't mind bookworm in itself, but it's the combination with freeze and if done on ball 1 (or 2), can be potential for crazy points. I don't think beating just 2 specific minor villains should present such a lucrative scoring opportunity for the rest of the whole game. It would probably suck in a multiplayer game.

Rob

#12187 5 years ago
Quoted from raz0red:

Well, after months of procrastinating I think I am going to finally pick up a BM66.

But seriously, it's a fantastic game and you won't be disappointed! I'm so glad I bought this instead of DeadPool, but I still like DP too.

Rob

#12210 5 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

There used to be a video of penguin flying with his umbrella in old code. Usually during the pop bumper sequence. Is it removed, anybody seen it lately?

Main villains used to have a constant looping video clip at one point, but it was changed to static images later (which I think is better). Perhaps that flying clip is part of that.

Rob

#12211 5 years ago

I would give my spleen for a third set of Major Villain episodes for this game!

Rob

#12222 5 years ago

I would too like major villains to have a third set..

But, what body part are you willing to sacrifice?

Rob

#12223 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Okay, I just took off the little blue piece that's on the left outside part of the catwoman left ramp that I believe makes that left orbit shot so hard. But when you remove the screws and the blue piece there are still 2 small hard metal pieces in that orbit lane. Is anyone just leaving them there? I worried that might scratch up the ball? What did you guys do after removing the blue foam piece from that left orbit?

I don't recommend removing that piece entirely. To be honest, I don't find that left orbit shot to be any more difficult than most of the other shots in the game. I don't know why people have so much trouble with it because I don't. shrugs..

Rob

#12227 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Personally I think the rattling/bricked shots to the orbit is connected to what position the turntable is in, in the default "villain vision" position I seem to make clean shots as the ball lock area has smooth sides, in the other positions the rubber posts seem to snag it on the way up causing it to rattle then fall out.

I have never once had a shot rattle and fall back down from the left orbit. Can you take a picture of the left orbit and what's under the ramp? The ball is never close to the turntable (from left orbit) on my game.

Rob

#12228 5 years ago

For reference, my game:

20190121_181830 (resized).jpg20190121_181830 (resized).jpg20190121_181900 (resized).jpg20190121_181900 (resized).jpg
#12231 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

As shown in the premium pics above, the Catwoman cable, tied to the ramp, makes a real spot for the ball to slow, rattle a bit, etc.

But that never happens on my game, not even once. So what is different then? That's why I posted pictures for others to compare.

Rob

#12243 5 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

Big thanks to Steve at Pinball Refinery for doing an awesome job powder coating my right ramp (wire form) purple.
[quoted image]

That purple is nice!

Rob

#12259 5 years ago

That is indeed the only way to get to these kind of high scores..
You can actually ignore shame and egghead in this strategy untill you have tut 5x and freeze/bookworm
Where mad hatter is only used if you fail at one of the above.

My proposed take on Minor Villain awards. Don't mind me, I just have ideas... lol

Mad Hatter - Double Minor Villain scoring and replay failed modes.
Freeze - Slows down timers by a factor of 2 (or 3). (game setting, can be set to 2,3,4 or stopped, default 3).
Bookworm - Minor Villain powers carry over to next ball, not the whole game (game setting, can be set back to whole game if wanted, but next ball now default)
King Tut - Fine as is
Egghead - Fine as is
Shame - Change it so both are multiball again, but perhaps remove the the extra ball save extension. If they are failed/replayed, then they are not multiball.

I thought Mad Hatter needed some kind of boost other than replaying modes, just to make it more interesting. Bookworm could now be saved for ball 2 or 3 (with extra ball)... Just random thoughts off the top of my head.

Rob

#12270 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If you’re having a good enough game to get Bookworm, Freeze, tut, tut,tut,tut then you deserve 244bn.

But, the strategy is rather one dimensional if that's the only way you can achieve those scores.

Rob

1 week later
#12303 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I thought they had stopped making them already?

There was a batch made in December. I think demand is higher on this game now and it certainly fills in the niche of 'deeper rules' for the Stern games currently in production.

Rob

#12327 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Planning to get one of these shortly. My distributor has games with a build date of November 2018.
Wondering if it would have all the fixes in place, and also the signed card?
Anyone know?

Fixes for sure, but probably too early for the signed card since those were announced December 11th and it was limited to 50 games. I bought my game in November and it had an October 2018 build date. You will be happy with this game!

Rob

1 week later
#12419 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

It was a long wait for early adopters but I think Batman 66 is now the standard for theme integration that games in the LCD era will be measured against.
If you like the theme I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Original video, original audio, kickass themed music, custom callouts by Adam and Burt and fairly deep rules to keep most pinheads coming back. There's things going on that many might not even notice like how the music changes when a fight scene starts. Lyman, Jerry, George and team really knocked this one out of the park!

Rob

#12431 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Really excited to say I’m joining the club.
My distributor confirmed my order for my nib BM66 Premium.
Can’t wait!
So excited to receive this awesome pin (hopefully, this week).

Congrats, you are going to be very happy with your purchase!

Rob

#12437 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Game in March, Received my Cliffy’s today. Is there factory Mylar on the playfield where the ball drops down off of the left and right wireforms or will I need to do that?

I asked this before and nobody answered. On my game there is no mylar on the ball drops.

Rob

#12461 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Officially joined the club today- yeah!
I had my BM66 scheduled to arrive today and got the call this morning that my Munsters LE had just arrived.
Both pins showed up this afternoon and man, they are a blast.
BM66 definitely has the much deeper code and polish.
It’s a beautiful looking pin and I love the theme integration.
I’m looking forward to putting some serious time on this awesome title this weekend.
I’ve also attached a pic of my 4 newest additions- all very different playing games but I feel Stern is making some amazing looking pins. [quoted image][quoted image]

I see you got a signed card too, lucky guy!

Rob

#12516 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I did notice something a bit odd. I was working on Bookworm and started a Bat-phone hurry up. The small TV screen on the turn table was facing me, it had a picture of the phone on it. But when I hit it, it did not collect the hurry up and start the major villain (Riddler I believe)

I don't know if it's switch compensation, loose rules on the turntable or just a minor bug. For example, if you can super skill shot the bat phone while the turntable is still resetting, you can instantly start joker.

Has anyone else had the background TV stay with a snowy picture? I had it happen twice one day, thought I knew how to reproduce it, but couldn't. I had a minor and major villain running together, put the minor villain (bookworm) on the main channel and joker on the smaller tv. Joker just had a snowy picture, but the mode shots were still working.

Rob

#12518 5 years ago

The blue rubber on the right side of the right ramp should have been longer to cover the side of the ramp too. It's a dead spot for the ball to hit when in the pop bumpers. I might put a piece of rubber here if I can find something suitable.

Rob

20190223_153658 (resized).jpg20190223_153658 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#12576 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So does anyone else's turn table sometimes not move in the correct position during games? Doesn't happen all the time, but its frustrating when its the mode to start a major villain, the phone is blinking but its not turned to the phone so it won't start no matter how many times I hit it. Anyone else see this on occasion?

Did you test the unit in the turntable diagnostic menu?

Rob

#12589 5 years ago
Quoted from cbdarden:

and places where there’s no sound at all.

I don't know if some of these are bugs, intended or just not finished. Bookworm has missing speech during the batmobile scenes and the wrong audio clip plays when bookworm is talking in the trashcan. Then there's no sound at the end of Mr Freeze for example (where he should be saying his catchphrase "wild"). Maybe some of the audio isn't usable because there's show music playing?

Rob

#12591 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Very cool. Either they extended the license or it wasn’t your typical 3 year one.
As for Lyman still working on it - always figured there would be some more cleanup, but a Bat-Climb mode would be the ultimate icing on the cake! (Wouldn’t it be cool if the Santa Claus one was only used on December 25th?)

There is a a bit of a bat climb mode already in the game. It's one of the penguin chapters. But if you are thinking of the guest appearances, those unfortunately would not be in the game because of licensing.

I now want to hear more 'WILD!' in the game

Rob

#12616 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I had it come up the other day, It seems to come on now after a game, I haven't had time to look into it, but I did snap a picture of it. I am still on 1.00 code. It clears it if I test node board 10 (I think). Has come back very often after a game. (Pardon the dirt/dust )[quoted image][quoted image]

How many plays on your BM66? Did you level that turntable with the main playfield?

Rob

#12623 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

It's pretty level, but it does kind of wiggle around a bit, but always stays level on the front. It looks low in that picture, but it really isn't. I talked to Chaz at Stern about it back when I got it and he didn't seem to concerned about it, also looked at another one here and talked to someone else about it, no one really seemed like it was out of the ordinary. Do other turntables wiggle a bit or are they mounted solidly? Not sure how many plays on it, there have been so many updates.
Regardless, How would this relate to that "Villain Vision Update is Available" screen??

Sorry, it's just that your(?) magnet edge seems to be wearing on your game. I wondered how many plays were on it to get like that.

As for the turntable, when I had mine apart to fix issues with it, I noticed that the main node board in the middle of the turntable has the same weak legged diode(?) that there is a tech bulletin about. Except on this smaller board there is nothing to secure it to. Not to mentioned that the wiring is packed pretty tightly and there's lots of connectors. There might even be another node board for the TV display itself? I think you guys should call Stern tech support for answers because anything I say is just a guess. Bad connection or bad RJ45 cable? I don't know.

Rob
large (resized).JPGlarge (resized).JPG

#12624 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm selfishly hoping "Villian Vision" will actually have a Villian taunting me at some point on the screen w future code. Just seems too natural for it not to be....

Or Villain Vision could show you how many shots are left to light a super jackpot during the main multiball. I'm not sure what the original intent was with Villain Vision or if what is there is just what it is. Most of the time the TV is at the back of the playfield anyhow - it's only normally at front during main multiball and when you don't have a major villain running. So that would be the best times to have it do something special I guess....

Or it could show secret messages while turned away from the player....

Rob

#12632 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Hey fellas I just got BM66 about a week ago and got it all set up I came across a multiball problem when all 3 balls get lock it seems it won’t register the 3rd ball lock and the Playfield starts searching for the ball. Crane moves, Turntable spins around etc, eventually all 3 balls get release from the lock but it’s not treating as multiball. I search around found people with the same problem but no solution here’s the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-lock-problem-no-multiball

At least 1 switch is not closing when the balls are in the lock. The same happened on my game because the bracket holding the switches in place was slightly loose (stripped wood screws). Once I fixed the loose bracket, it was all good. Your switch bracket probably isn't loose, but the switch arms are likely not pressing down enough from the balls sitting on top of them. You may need to slightly bend the switch arms up a bit.

Go into test mode, manually put 3 balls in the lock. Make the the turntable is in the position with the batcave facing the player. You can use the game turntable diagnostics to put it in place. Then go into switch test and see what switch isn't working right. Start by just adjusting that switch. Hopefully that is all it takes.

Rob

#12634 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Yeah I was just doing the above it's not registering on the 3rd roller switch so I added some blue tape to beef it so the leaf switch can click much easier.. I cut the tape nice fit between the button and the lever heres a picture... hope this helps someone else..
Thanks ROB for the reply and help
Cheers
[quoted image][quoted image]

Good to hear you got it sorted out. It was switch 3 on my game too that wasn't registering. I disassembled the turntable on my game to fix other issues and could not remember if you can get at the switches without some disassembly or not. It's a daunting task disassembling that thing for the first time, but it's actually not that bad. Stern (or somebody with skills) should post a video on how to do this.

I wish I could mount the turntable forward about 1mm because the gap sometimes interferes with the ball and hopefully main playfield edge not be prone to chipping in the future. Could we use a Cliffy here? However I just don't want to mess with it any more. I already had a lot of trouble adjusting it so it was level across all 3 positions. Eventually I put a cardboard shim under one of the 3 mounting places where the round playfield mounts on a large triangular plate. Now, I hear stories of people being told by Stern that the mini playfield isn't supposed to be the same level across all 3 positions, but that doesn't make sense. You absolutely do not want it even a fraction higher than the main playfield or it's going to cause a lot more airballs.

Rob

#12638 5 years ago

Just a routine inspection of my BM66 and I find the VUK is missing a coil sleeve. Going through my old parts bins I find something I can maybe use and also find 2 CFTBL hologram motors. I know both motors are good, but one gearbox is apart because of a stripped gear.

Chances are slim, but I am going to inspect all the other coils to make sure there are sleeves installed.

Rob

20190312_170051 (resized).jpg20190312_170051 (resized).jpg

#12639 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I didn't notice too many differences in the code (1.02.11) while watching the Stern Pro Circuit Finals, I did notice that Shame is now grayed out after failing him. In 1.02 when they made subsequent Shames single ball timed modes and it wouldn't gray him out after a failed attempt.
I didn't really notice if any of the lighting was changed, but I thought I saw new video clips in stage 2 of "enter Batgirl, exit Penguin".

Just watching some of that now on youtube. An interesting observation is that someone was playing their second Shame and it was still a multiball.

Rob

#12642 5 years ago

Were did you see that? I watched the youtube link and did not see anyone playing mad hatter to replay shame.
Of course you have 2 shames, each of them is a multiball the first time. But indeed now greyed out (like it should) until you play mad hatter. Then both should be single ball.

I misunderstood the code change that was made then. I thought 1st Shame was multiball and any Shame after that wasn't.

Rob

#12646 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

And if you happen to find an LE/SLE owner to sell you their topper you need them to sell you the control board (found only on the LE/SLE games) in the backbox to run it.

I think it's one of the best toppers Stern ever did. I don't have funds though even if they were available

Rob

#12647 5 years ago

Were did you see that? I watched the youtube link and did not see anyone playing mad hatter to replay shame.
Of course you have 2 shames, each of them is a multiball the first time. But indeed now greyed out (like it should) until you play mad hatter. Then both should be single ball.

I thought it was interesting in a tournament environment that the strategy was still to go for Shame first. But, considering the difficult setup of the game it was the obvious safest thing to do. Play the Shame multiballs and then maybe stack an Egghead with the main multiball later, but I don't think anyone got that far.

Rob

#12653 5 years ago
Quoted from Lilpro66:

My BM66 has lost the lower left side GI.
For the last few months it had been flickering on and off but after two or three games it would come back and stay on.
It is now completely dead. Left slings and outlanes are the only thing affected. Any ideas or thoughts?
This game was purchased April of 2017 and have updated the nodes per Sterns tech bulliten.

I think you might be able to swap Node 8 and Node 9 to see if the problem follows the node board or not.

Rob

#12654 5 years ago

I think you might be able to swap Node 8 and Node 9 to see if the problem follows the node board or not. You might need to change the dip settings on the board, I'm not sure.

Rob

#12656 5 years ago

Problem now with the game is:
at home you play the bookworm/freeze combo and then go for some tuts and blow up your score
in competition you never play the above because the chance to succeed is too low. So you choose safety for a minimum of points you get with a shame + major
So it needs some balancing for the game to offer a better balance in usage of the minors to be a good competition game. Cause now it's played the same by everybody in competition.

I don't know if that's necessarily a problem because the Stern Pro Circuit game appeared to be setup fairly hard (hard ball locks, sensitive tilt, fast pitch). Like you say, completing minor villains is a lot of work and is way more risk than the small safety net that a 2 ball Shame multiball has. Take what you can and see how the other players do.

In regards to balance, I have quite a few thoughts on that. I could be (and probably am) wrong on some things..

Major Villains:

Take a mode like Joker's Surf's Up. It's way too easy to complete and there's no hurry up jackpot shot like there is in the other Joker mode. It's a great mode for theme, but not points. I might be inclined to always take the Villain modes with the most shots (especially with any multiball) because they would have the best scoring potential.

Minor Villains:

Mad Hatter could maybe use an additional power. If you don't have a problem completing the modes most of the time, there's just no reason to take this.

King Tut first power is not very useful for decent players. It's the main channel multipliers you want of course, but you won't go for those until after BookWorm and Freeze. Novice players are going to have a hard time beating first tut, then using Mad Hatter to replay something they failed and at an easier point to finish. So it's maybe not ideal for novices as well.

#12659 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

One advantage to surfs up joker is that the second stage has unlimited shot potential, (like the final stage of almost every other villain) while in any multiball the sjp is disabled and all shots except the last one hit will be a jp. So that is a way to build up a huge surfin joker sjp. Funny enough though, the first and last stage of the regular joker mission has the same qualities. The points can be there in surfing joker but my use for it is to reach the extra ball quicker.
Mad Hatter is interesting IF you beat both of them, he then let's you play any minor tv mode even if you've completed it.
I've had the King Tut power be useful but it was after playing all 3 1st season MVs, (this makes them playable again even without Mad Hatter) I had failed bookworm with one shot left and was able to pick up where I left off.
Personally I still mainly go for BW-Freeze-Tut, but to mix it up a bit I sometimes go for 3 Tuts for the first wizard mode and then the usual BW-Freeze-Tut.

No egghead?

It's interesting that the second stage may have unlimited shot potential, but the first stage does not(?). If you start a multiball on Surf's Up stage 1, you would quickly run out of Joker shots to make until the multiball is over.

If I need an extra ball I will collect any villain instead of continuing. I spend so much time on those minor Villains that my major Villain progress is slow..

Rob

#12662 5 years ago
Quoted from ACcookDC:

Joining the club soon and looking to pick up a few accessories. Can anyone tell me if the premium has service rails under the playfield? Or is it just the posts?

Bat Rails..... (service rails)...

Rob

#12663 5 years ago

Man, every single time I play BM66 I feel like a kid in a candy store. It just never gets old, it is always so fun!

Best game purchase ever!

Rob

#12667 5 years ago
Quoted from iohonnes:

1) I'm getting serious air balls off of the rotisserie standups - Bat Computer/Analyzer, Joker, Batphone. The ball is shooting back into the side of the left ramp with quite a bit of velocity - it's a bit violent. Is that something that others have seen?

Check the level of the small playfield with the main playfield using a ruler. You can even just lay the ruler flat. If the mini playfield is even slightly higher than the main playfield it will cause airballs at the targets. There are 3 adjustment points for the mini playfield under the playfield. Check the level across all positions of the mini playfield by moving it around with the game diagnostics for the unit. It can be a bit of work to get it just right and it may not level the same across all 3 positions. Also remember to check the back where the balls enter the lock. A fraction lower is better than anything higher than level.

Rob

Untitled (resized).jpgUntitled (resized).jpg
#12681 5 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

fyi: 3 ball settings + 2 earned extra's, steep game, outlanes wide open (small post rubbers), tight tilt, harder multiball settings (think medium)

Don't forget to gap those sling switches too. The default gap usually leaves the slings not very sensitive and I find this can really affect ball times. Any time the ball hits a sling, it should be kicked.

Rob

#12683 5 years ago

I would really like to see this:
- wizard mode for all majors/minors started. So you have a reason to play them all
- a minimum of 10M jackpot value for the first egghead minor before you can use the gadget to cash in your jackpot (so it doesn't become a quick minor completion)
- egghead completion gives you a better award next to points: for example, double gadgets
- mr freeze gives you slower timers instead of never ending timers

I think the root of the problem is Bookworm making powers carry over for the whole game. It has way too much potential impact on the rest of the game and derives so much initial focus to that it kind of takes away from almost everything else. Even if it made powers carry over to just the next ball, it would still be the focal point of a starting strategy. Freeze is probably fine as a 1 ball power I think, but not more than that. You can decide to take it whenever you want and it doesn't have to be ball 1. Since there is only 1 Bookworm, it has to be something of great significance, but perhaps not something you necessarily want to always take first either.

Another thing that could be looked at is the time extension being too much additional time for Minor Villain timers. Make the extension a lower amount and perhaps an egghead power can also be increasing time extensions values. Instead of 20 seconds, the extension starts at 10 seconds and gains 5 seconds for each completed Egghead.

Those are just my thoughts. There's different ways things could change or maybe they won't change at all. Would players be pissed if the Worm/Freeze super strategy was nerfed? If Bookworm's power was changed, what could it be?

Rob

#12688 5 years ago

on the first page of the instant info screen there is a jackpot value below the combo count. How is the combo jackpot(?) collected, or how does it factor into scoring?

Rob

#12690 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I think it's related to the lit spinner jackpot(s), but I can't check atm as I'm at TPF.

I found this in the rulesheet:

Spinner
Spinner can be lit and the value increased by completions of the inlanes/outlanes.
When the spinner is lit, each revolution increases the “Jackpot Value” by 50,000, this is a little mini-jackpot awarded after reaching the required ‘spinner level’.

I never noticed this jackpot before and if I ever collected it, it's not something I remember either. Perhaps it should be called 'Spinner Jackpot' in the info screen otherwise you think it's combo related.

Rob

1 week later
#12741 5 years ago

I think I might start taking Surf's Up Joker first because it's quicker to complete. I find that I concentrate on the minor villains so much that I am not completing the major ones and getting that extra ball as much as I would like.

Rob

#12799 5 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

Hope I can get some help, I had to take apart the center mechanism to replace my broken flat spinner assembly, where the batmobile sits. The flat spinner arm broke at the welding point. I got it all put back together and it's not rotating or registering. I've included a couple pics, I think I don't have the Driven Geneva Wheel (page 48 manual) in there correctly? There is no good diagram in manual on how this is suppose to go in, with the slots and such. Also, will have to check wiring as the Atomic Pile isn't even on, the lighting or switches registering.
Also, the plastic guard in the second pic, does the little extension at the bottom go on inside or outside of the metal brackets?

I hope these help you.
20190404_001537 (resized).jpg20190404_001537 (resized).jpg20190404_001600 (resized).jpg20190404_001600 (resized).jpg20190404_001607 (resized).jpg20190404_001607 (resized).jpg20190404_001651 (resized).jpg20190404_001651 (resized).jpg20190404_001754 (resized).jpg20190404_001754 (resized).jpg20190404_001841 (resized).jpg20190404_001841 (resized).jpg20190404_001843 (resized).jpg20190404_001843 (resized).jpg

20190404_002522 (resized).jpg20190404_002522 (resized).jpg
#12804 5 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

Thanks for the pictures! I worked on it a long time last night and it's working good now. I hope nothing ever breaks in this turn table again, it is a lot of work to get things done on this mech.

It's certainly a daunting task the first time pulling the turntable out. Once you know how it's assembled, it's not too bad. It's always important to make sure the 3 positions are level against the main playfield. It took a lot of effort and tweaking to get mine where it is now.

Good to hear you got it working!

Rob

#12828 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Help!
Brand new game. The tv on the turntable was missing two screws on top and thus was sticking out a little causing it to get stuck on the left ramp the first time the turntable moved. After fixing the tv, now the turntable won’t rotate at all....it’s stuck in the position where the bat phone is in front. Did I strip gears? How do I reset and get the turntable to rotate again? Thanks

The turntable has a clutch to prevent gearbox issues if it jams. There's a diagnostic for the turntable in the game menu system.

Rob

#12925 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If this really means “unused” then we may not see any additional modes.

I don't think it means that at all. Just cleanup is what it is...

Rob

#12929 5 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

I think it's interesting that there was a mention on saving settings in future updates (last line of the code update notes) -- seems to imply there are going to be more.

There's at least one thing missing that I thought would be in this update and it isn't. That would be the minor villain insert colors being tweaked so ones like King Tut are not white and get confused with Catwoman white inserts if both modes are running at the same time.

Rob

#12964 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Another game that has similar depth and theme integration is Star Wars Pre/Le and is very underrated by some because their vision of such an iconic franchise doesn’t match Stern’s stellar effort. The Steve Richie gameplay is unmatched and the code is deep with many different ways to play, just like Batman 66.

1 thing really killed SW for me and that was it had too much multiball. I hated those 4th missions being multiballs.

Rob

#12985 5 years ago

The only inconsistent shot on my game seems to be the target inside the bat cave. Does anyone else see inconsistent hit behavior on this target?

Rob

#12986 5 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Issue - my villain vision has “slid” down see picture and look at right upper corner.
Took it apart and it looks like there was thin adhesive two sided tape that was holding the node board and the LCD screen together and the adhesive has lost its “stick”. Recommendations on what type of tape to use to put it back together - it is a very thin electronic tape and nothing like anything I have seen.
[quoted image]

Maybe Stern could send you the right tape for the job, or point you in the right direction on what to buy.

Rob

#13029 5 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

joined the club a couple days ago!! Anyone have a fix for airballs off of the computer targets? Thank you in advance.
[quoted image]

Make sure the mini playfield is level with the main playfield. If it's even slightly higher than the main playfield, you may get airballs. Instructions for adjusting the leveling can be found in this thread.

Rob

#13041 5 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

So played my new Batman 66 tonight for the first time and the turntable suddenly stopped working. The motor is engaging but it gets stuck. See photos. Anyone else have this issue?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm going to say the cam assembly needs to be moved down on the motor shaft a bit. Here's a picture of mine. Notice the black set screw for adjustment and the gaps between the different parts.

Rob
20190404_001754 (resized).jpg20190404_001754 (resized).jpg

#13059 5 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

So I finally figured out maybe the cause of my issue. When the playfield is in normal position the Wheel is too low and blocks the clutch assembly from moving at all. So...is there a way to adjust this and raise the turntable so the wheel will be free to engage and move?
[quoted image]

Use this image of my game to determine what is out of position on your game. You can see there should be 1/16 gap between the cam arm and the plastic.
20190420_140611 (resized).jpg20190420_140611 (resized).jpg

#13064 5 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

I will do the same for the turntable playfield as well as the back is too high and I have already adjusted to the lowest it can go.
Stern should provide washers/spacers with this machine. [quoted image]

Keep the following in mind when adjusting mini playfield height:

- Level can vary across all 3 turntable positions. Always test across all 3 using a straight edge (ruler) and game diagnostics.
- Adjusting just one point will probably affect front and back.
- Ensure the television and bat phone positions are PERFECTLY level, or a fraction lower. A fraction higher is really bad for causing airballs.
- It takes a lot of trial and error finding the right adjustment.
- Back height is not as critical unless it keeps balls from entering the lock.

I completely disassembled the turntable on my game and slightly shimmed the mini playfield angle on the plate it mounts to.. I did that because the level was really inconsistent between all 3 positions and there was no other way to adjust that by other means.

Rob

#13071 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Is it worth doing this proactively? Don’t have any problems but don’t want any problems either!

I don't think so.

Rob

#13073 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Putting white grease around the cam edges is worth it. Anything mechanical running on a motor with a cam does better with grease on it. That’s mechanic’s 101.

The white gear is a nylon type plastic it seems. It's naturally low friction and should not need any lubrication. Grease is not pinball 101.

Rob

#13093 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

b) Proto turned out amazing, and flows way better than the original. I'm not going to argue that one anymore. The extra "plastic" (being kind) and support point minimized the problem (free kit that yelobird refers), but never cured the root of the problem...pitch and entry point/ transition between ramp and wireform pitch. Take the free extended plastic off and see what happens (I regress).

To be honest, the way it is now from the factory is perfectly fine. If the extended plastic does it's job, that's all that really matters. The left ramp on my game shoots and flows really well.

Rob

#13141 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Does anyone know why “this week in pinball” says they’re talking about a “shelved Catwoman”?

She has shelves and she knows how to use them?

Rob

1 week later
#13245 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I agree that there needs to be some sort of ultimate wizard mode, but it has to be within reach, unlike SDMEWM in TSPP.
Having to finish all 3 minor wizards would be pretty steep. Having to finish one along with Villain Escape seems too easy.
Hopefully Lyman can find the right balance to make this game legendary.
One question about the game... When you get a villain high score, it says like Penguin 48/49. What does that number mean?

I think those are episode numbers. A lot of the major villain content that was used in the game is from the multi part episodes.

Rob

#13290 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

It only functions in some minor villian modes, and just to screw with your head even more, only within some parts of the minor villian mode it works in

There were some bugs with the bat gadgets not working during minor villain modes (mostly turntable shots), but that was recently fixed.

Rob

3 weeks later
#13509 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

This is the kind of stupid shit that has been happening all day. Either the bolts sent with the shaker motor are 1/4” too short, or I need to move this ground strap, from under where it appears the shaker motor goes. Honestly I may need longer bolts anyway. When I drop them in their holes for testing, 1 or 2 turns and they are tight. When I attempted the shaker motor install over the ground strap, only 1 bolt would tighten. The other 3 spun freely.[quoted image]

You don't need to move the ground strap. It's probably there on purpose for grounding.

Rob

#13528 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I believe when stern was using press boards on the bottoms they were painted black, now with real wood they are left natural. I guess they are trying to say "Hey look, we are increasing our build quality" statement.

Or maybe it has to do with UL certification.

Rob

#13545 4 years ago

A game like BM66 probably should have a safety interlock switch so the turntable doesn't move and hand cause injury. It's also a PITA troubleshooting some switches in test mode because coils stay active (balls release etc).

Rob

#13559 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can't believe it's last call already.
I figured since this game slowly got popular, that the title would stay in production longer.
All I can say, is anyone who is on the fence for this game...better hurry up and buy it. This is one of the few games that should be bolted to the floor.

I am surprised too, but maybe the license is expiring. I'm glad I have mine!

And I guess that means there's only 100 Catwoman after all....

Rob

1 week later
#13727 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone know how Egghead works? I finished him during the ball. When I drained I had about 200 million. The bonus counted down and was 157 million. Then it showed Egghead bonus of 100 million.
But when it tallied my score, I only had 357 million when I should have had 457 million.

I know what you mean and it's very misleading. I think the Egghead points are already added before the actual Egghead bonus is shown. It certainly doesn't add up like you think it should.

Rob

#13843 4 years ago

Yfichelle:
No you're not alone
The reason why I sold my b66... the unbalancing is really present and every wizard mode present now it's path is quite short to reach it..
The freeze/bookworm(/tut) importance is just too big. In which mad hatter, shame, egghead only get interesting once the others are completed
Will this be fixed...? Yes, it sure will! No doubt, but I stopped playing my game because of this. It stood there for the last 3 months..
Every high score table achievement gets even unbalanced with this because with bookworm/freeze combo you finally play it at a constant 3x and it outscores all the other attempts.
And yes you can try to ignore that approach and enjoy the game, but once I got past that 'content exploration' phase I wanted the strategic part to be as good too...balanced.

A fair summary that I agree with. There's still a bit of polish that BM66 needs like jail graphics for minor villains and tweaking minor villain (Tut) insert colors (not using white which is Catwoman). Sorry to hear that you sold your game.

Rob

#13887 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So I need a key piece of insight. I have mentioned this before, and not received any specific responses. Possibly because it is a fool’s errand.
There is a small rubber that connects between the right catwoman ramp and the left bonus rollover. I now know this because when installing the post rubbers onto the bonus rollovers, I released this specific rubber and it CANNOT go back in place without, what I believe is the removal of the right catwoman ramp. This rubbers purpose (I surmise), is to stop the ball from coming to rest up there near the left-most rollover, causing a near tilt to get It back into play.[quoted image]

The ramp isn't difficult to remove, so might as well get at it.

Rob

2 weeks later
#14031 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Now the bigger disk the turn table is mounted to.. I get a few air balls at the phone- looks like ball is hitting the raised lip, hitting the bat phone targets and springing back- air ball!!

Anyone else had this issue? Not sure if I can adjust the height of the turntable or not? Maybe a few washers on the screws where it mounts onto The playfield?

Thoughts?

The best way to check the level is with a ruler laying flat on the playfield. It should be able to slide on and off the mini playfield in all 3 positions without catching the leading edge. If it's even raised a slight amount, it will cause airballs. Others have already posted links to how to adjust the level. Adjust a little bit at a time and check all 3 positions. Check the back too where the ball lock is. It can take a bit of trial and error to get right.

Rob

#14109 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

OK, here's one that I haven't seen before...
I was just playing a game when I sent the ball to the Batcave, and suddenly this happens:
Naturally, I immediately turned off the game, took off the glass, and removed the spinner to find this:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
It would appear that the weld on the on the spinner arm snapped right off.
I guess I'll need to get in touch with my distributor and Chas about this.

It's a bit of a problem because the batmobile spinner doesn't always center. As a result, balls hit the posts causing lateral torque on the assembly. I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one other user post a picture of this weld breaking - although it does seem pretty uncommon to happen. I remember long ago someone modding their spinner so it almost always centered. I could not find that post though....

Rob

3 weeks later
#14337 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just joined the club (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-66-huo-w-mods).
One question: Has anyone adjusted the huge mech with the TV/Cave/etc. to be level with the PF? Mine is recessed a bit. Not really causing issues, but I'm concerned about the ball getting hung up.
Thanks for any help and sorry of this has already been discussed.

Yes, I have. There are 3 screws which can be loosened to adjust playfield level. Here's a picture showing one of them. Check level across all 3 positions, front and back using a ruler. If you slide the ruler flat onto the mini playfield and it catches at all, it's too high (airball city). Have the turntable in test mode, adjust a little at a time.

There is a chance your playfield may not be level across all 3 positions.

20190404_001837 (resized).jpg20190404_001837 (resized).jpg

#14345 4 years ago
Quoted from JLay:

Quick question - I got my game as a show demo deal, it was NIB but was played ~400 times at the show before I received it. As I'm a player not a collector overall this was OK for me based on the savings and it's got it's fair share of dimples on it now, which don't have any impact on play. I was wondering though if it's worth putting a playfield protector down after the fact to prevent additional wear? Will the playfield protector look strange with dimples under it or will they not be that noticable?

I say leave it alone and enjoy it. Play it lots so the dimples even out.

Rob

#14355 4 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Catwoman Julie Newmar releases new portrait for her 86th birthday
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/catwoman-julie-newmar-birthday-portrait

She looks really good for 86, but I can't help but wonder how much of the portrait is post processed?

Anyhow, good for her!

Rob

2 weeks later
#14414 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Has anyone here removed the mini spinning playfield?
I cant get it out. I tried the 6 nuts holding it to the playfield. That didn’t work. I called stern, they said
to just remove the 3 bolts that you’d use to adjust height.
Well that doesn’t work either. That bottom coil is in the way. I can’t see how that is removed because its connected to the metal swinging gate on top. (Yes the same one that gouged a trench in my play field when it malfunctioned).

Remove the ball lock gate arm by loosening the set screw on the shaft and pulling the shaft out of the playfield (do this first!). Then you can remove the turntable by removing the 6 locknuts.

Be extremely careful with the opto assembly at the bottom of the unit. When you pull the big assembly out, I recommend removing the opto assembly (2 screws and a connector) so it doesn't get broken.

Rob

#14416 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I have to go back and look. I assume the set screw is underneath? Then remove the gate and bar from the top, then remove the coil thats in the way. Then the spinning play field. Thanks for the insight. Doesn’t matter now.
Stern is either replacing my entire play field or I’m doing a chargeback and getting a refund.

The set screw is on the side of the link that connects to the gate shaft. You can just loosen the set screw, pull the shaft out and then remove the coil shaft. The coil itself can stay in place.

Rob

2 weeks later
#14476 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I thought we had a code update incoming.....?

Elvira is incoming

Exactly! We're going to need some patience for the BM66 code update, but it will be well worth it.

Rob

#14490 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

For the past 2.5 years I’ve been waiting for something more special besides what we see right now in that screen, so, if Stern baptized that “Villain Vision" it was a promise in my POV to expect something related with the title...[quoted image]

But, you have to remember the TV is usually facing away from the player during single ball play, making it a non-feature during that time. Maybe the TV could show shots remaining to light super jackpot during regular multiball.

Rob

#14499 4 years ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Checked out the link that shows the 3 screws that you loosen to level the turntable. It's pretty easy but I can't seem to get the whole turntable level front/back/side while the playfield is lifted and I have access to the screws. Any tricks out there for the best way? I might just pull the playfield and put it on my rotisserie.

Leave the screws a bit snug so you can still move it by hand, but it won't move itself. It's trial and error and make sure you test across all 3 rotating positions. The rule of thumb is EXACTLY level, or a hair lower. Even a slight amount above level is bad for airballs.

Rob

#14513 4 years ago

For JONESDS

The only 3 pictures I have from when I was levelling the BM66 turntable. One picture shows the shaft/plate assembly the round playfield is mounted to. The other picture shows the stripped down turntable before I put it in the game for adjusting the level. You can see it looks like the shaft is crooked and I'm not sure if that is intention design or not. The third picture shows my first shim attempt with a washer, but I decided to just fold a small piece of printer paper for desired thickness and just slide it between the plate and the playfield.

This all involves disassembling the turntable mech and removing both ramps from the playfield. You will also need to remove the ball lock gate first before anything else. Just loosen the set screw on the gate shaft and slide it out from above the playfield. It's in the way of turntable removal.

Rob
20181216_221120 (resized).jpg20181216_221120 (resized).jpg20181216_230220 (resized).jpg20181216_230220 (resized).jpg

20181216_223758 (resized).jpg20181216_223758 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#14597 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Anyway here is a pic. How should I get this out? I’m nit really on board with shooting wd40 in my cab.

If you are rounding off allen keys, you aren't using good keys, or more likely the right one. Inexpensive allen keys are usually garbage. I don't know the size of the one you need, but it's probably in the manual. Get a good quality one and you should be good to go. It might help to heat up the set screw with a small torch or hold a soldering iron against it.

Rob

#14607 4 years ago

What would Batman do?

Rob

#14613 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I hear we are getting a code update? Do we have any testers of the new code here?

I honestly think the code is a next year thing.

Rob

#14638 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

Thank you, I will certainly do that. I don't have cliffy's on any of my machines, I never thought to use them. I'm starting to get rejects with right flipper backhand to penguin scoop too. Might have to rethink cliffy use.

I did not put any protectors on BM66. After several hundred games, no issues so far.

Rob

#14641 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Anyone at Chicago Expo that can try and get details on next code BM66 update from Lyman ?

And spoil any surprises?!

Rob

#14659 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I bet. That is one of the coolest signatures I’ve seen.

And it didn't cost $40!

Rob

#14665 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Question ... where’s this sliding piece of drainpipe supposed to go?
I presume it’s supposed to be attached near the turntable end of the wire ... it is literally cable tied to itself, and doesn’t do anything. Been that way since new.
rd[quoted image]

You're also missing the cover for the crane motor assembly. Was it ever there?

Rob

8ff6483ecde812c40b7c95d213035917c66c53ce (resized).jpg8ff6483ecde812c40b7c95d213035917c66c53ce (resized).jpg
#14668 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

The downside of this is that unless the assembly is tightened beyond tight, the gear moves freely.

So after some mucking around, I got it “tight as all f**k” and I’ve killed the movement, and the crane works like a champion.

For now.

It's a clutch. You shouldn't have to tighten it 'beyond tight' for it to be secure. I have never touched the one on my game so I can't say how it's adjusted. No problems so I leave it alone.

Rob

#14689 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

So can Lyman simply crank up the power on the magnet, or provide a strength setting? I thought they were all or nothing.

I wouldn't mind a standard for flipper and sling power settings (so I can lower them if I want, especially flipper). Things like this always seem to be put in at programmer discretion, just like trough kickout power. Increasing magnet power always runs the risk of damaging the electronics or (far less likely) causing a reset due to voltage drops. Better to err on the side of caution with that magnet and leave as is.

Rob

#14691 4 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Interesting, I have a 2016 build and the magnet is only effective with a slow ball shot
I wonder with the later builds, if a stronger magnet is being used

Lots of things can affect this. How fast the game is playing, level of the turntable not causing airballs and perhaps the type of pinballs being used?

Rob

#14699 4 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Oh and for posterity, the menu location to turn down the slingshot coil power is adj -> game -> #271. That took me a while to find and has cut down the right slingshot to left outlane insta-death.

Oh, there is a sling power setting? I forgot there was, but nothing for flippers still I think. The settings could be categorized more to make things easier to find.

Rob

1 week later
#14730 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

But if this is the updated touted in the SOTU for the last few months, it is certainly anti-climatic.

Quoted from DeathHimself:

If this was the touted update to stay tuned for, they pulled a "Munsters" on us.

I don't speak for anyone, but would just like to say that people need to be a bit more patient. I did not think anything substantial was going to come out this year with the other projects being worked on. Maybe the BM66 update should have never been mentioned in The Stern Of The Union since it just creates anticipation for something that's maybe not going to be available for a while yet.

Rob

#14804 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Bat fans so to answer the question some have asked yes this update is indeed the update the SOTU has been telling us about for the last 6months.

Who said this?

Rob

#14840 4 years ago

Spoke with Chas who's always exceptional. Unfortunately Stern will not be replacing the board. I'm left to pay for this and any other future board failures. I think it's pretty crappy considering these boards have a known history of failing during updates. Probably won't be buying any more Sterns. Not worth the gamble. All I can say fellow Bat fans is start saving for Node boards. Get them before they're gone!

I'm pretty sure you will not get a node board replaced by directly calling Stern even if it was under warranty. This is the type of thing you need to go through your distributor for. I would suggest doing that and see if they have better luck getting it replaced.

Rob

#14851 4 years ago

I've reached out to my distributor 2x in 5 years. Once was for a topper purchase and another was for a bunch of phantom errors on my KISS. Both times I was told to call Stern/ Chas. My distributor just wants to sell new and be done with the customer. Dealing with him otherwise is pretty useless.

I think you need a new distributor (if possible).

Rob

#14884 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

1. The ball goes “airborne” a lot. Every time I miss a ramp the ball is a inch or so off the ground. This did not happen when I had TSPP at all. I’m seeing a lot of dimpling already (only about 40-50 games in) which, again I did not see at all with TSPP. With that said B66 is much brighter if a game than TSPP so perhaps this is why I’m noticing this? The tilt is correct.

Check the level of the turntable against the playfield. This can be a source of many airballs if the turntable isn't level compared to the main playfield. Search the thread and you can find lots of information about this if you need it.

Rob

2 weeks later
#15089 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Looking for some help, getting an over-current protection on node 8 and seems like a short somewhere on the slingshot GI (can't find one). It kills flippers mid game ans comes in and out.[quoted image][quoted image]

Remove the slingshot GI bulbs and try playing the game to test. The sling bulbs on BM66 can get damaged from the ball because the bulbs are so close to the rubber.

Rob

#15126 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Wait.....so you bought the game new and never played it because the spinning playfield was messed up and this is the rubber from that game?

I think it's more like the replacement turntable he was sent was not brand new. As long as it works, that's what is important I guess.

Rob

#15132 4 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

I've been playing this for a couple months and have been enjoying it, but my scores are in the mid 100 millions whereas I've seen people putting up billions in points. I've had a look at some tutorial videos that gave me an idea of multipliers and maybe a good order to take minor villains in, but what general strategy do you all use when you play?

Obviously the answer is going to be starting with Bookworm and Freeze to maximize potential of frozen timers for the rest of the game. Some players have been quite vocal about that being unbalanced, but the opinion isn't necessarily shared by others so there's been no urgency to change it. I absolutely love the theme and most of the gameplay mechanics. Players scoring hundreds of billions of points does seem a bit crazy, but not every one can do it either. Top players are just going to excel that much better with this game.

Rob

#15141 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

hey guys so on my "new" mini spinning upper playfield, every single time I hit a ball around the right side to lock for multi-ball, the ball kicks out of the lock area, and into the 3 skill shot rollovers. Neither of the other 2 mini play fields ever did this.
Has this been a problem for anyone else? If so, was there a solution?
I am thinking of installing (with some double sided tape), some type of dampener, so when the ball hits that wall, it doesn't kick off with as much force. bad idea, good idea?
thanks!

Right away or does it start a ball search first? Those lock switches are notorious for needing some kind of adjustment so they close when the ball is resting on them.

Rob

#15143 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

More like....I shoot the right orbit, the ball goes into the lock, and then immediately bounces out, back toward the 3 rollovers. It won’t stay in the locked area.
I never had this problem with the other 2 units.

There is a white, nylon up-post that holds the balls in the lock. It should always be up except when the turntable turns to release balls. Even the ball search rotates the playfield to release balls so I think that post is your problem.

Rob

20191214_004826 (resized).jpg20191214_004826 (resized).jpg
#15145 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

thank you for taking the time to respond.
That post is functioning properly. it's more like it never makes it down to that post in a resting position. It comes in hot, bounces off of the metal wall and kicks back out the direction it came.

Hmmm, now that is interesting. What pitch do you have the game set at? I have mine at 7 degrees. Can you post a picture of your ball lock area when the turntable is in position to lock balls?

Rob

#15160 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Alas a Sad day in the Batcave. Happened on the rare opportunity Marco advertised offering a NIB Batman 66LE and jumped at the opportunity. Sadly when he arrived poor #24 was topperless and looked like he lost his last battle fighting the Penguin... Appears a Few fork trucks drove through the cabinet in some kind of dynamic duo rodeo to end its beautiful future fighting crime. Very sad but he was returned to more then likely be retired to a parts bin to never fight again. All good we still love our game just looked like an amazing and rare opportunity. Guess the LE count is sadly one less now for added market value.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Or it will get shipped back to Stern and they will fix it if they still have parts.

Rob

1 week later
#15210 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

On early BM66 games each joker target had its own switch, on later models (most definitely Catwoman editions as they where last on line) the joker targets where swapped out to a single switch set up.

My BM66 was made in October 2018 and it still has separate joker targets. I think it was perhaps a production mistake rather than intentional change because it happened near the end of the run. I don't see any advantage to wiring both switches together over having separate switch lines.

Rob

1 month later
#15398 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Even with how well done the software is, there is a clear path to huge scores. My first minor villain is always Bookworm because he allows all minor villain perks to remain for the whole game. Then I choose Freeze, as he freezes my timers. Then for my first season 3 minor, I usually grab a Tut or Egghead.

I hate this strategy because it's one dimensional. It's cool when you can pull it off and you want to restart the game when you fail at it. But, I absolutely love the theme of the game and how other parts of it are programmed.

Rob

1 week later
#15468 4 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I know strategy you want to play Bookworm-Freeze-whatever so I’ve done that the past couple months. Made the game something of a chore. I threw that strategy out tonight and just played whatever. Was sooooooooo much more fun that way! Made it to Holy Robin multiball for first time and was smiling the whole time.
Sometimes points ain’t everything.

Agreed, points are not always everything, but it's part of the fun. Bookworm/Freeze frustrated me enough that I simply stopped playing my BM66. And it sucks because I really love the theme and Lyman even gave me a signed card for my game. Maybe someday he will find time again to revisit the code. I'll still have my game. And.. I suppose I will get back into playing it soon too...

Rob

#15476 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Do you think there will be another code update? I think the game is more than complete in terms of code. But Lyman is known for updating code even years later. He seems like he can’t stop ^^
Maybe a generic question to current owners.
What would you guys like to see changed in a future update or maybe even added in the future.
It’s a shame I still down own the game. Always had a blast playing it on location. Until the game got moved to another location. If it wasn’t so expensive I would have bought it, no doubt.

What would I like to see changed?

1: Change Freeze / Bookworm rules of course.
- Bookworm carries over the last earned power to the next ball
- Freeze slows timers, does not stop them.
2: Give Mad Hatter an additional power
3: Remove bonus x increment from lower lanes. Top lanes only grant that.
4: Add super jackpot shot remaining count to mini tv screen.
5: A better spinner rule. An effect for the spinner jackpot (currently there seems to be none)
6: Make Joker Surfs Up part one last longer
7: Change the GI dimming effect or add a setting to remove that. I never liked it.

That's just off the top of my head. I really like the Mad Hatter music and episodes in the game, but never feel compelled to play them for any scoring benefit.
King Tut and Shame are great as is I think. Egg Head is pretty good too, but I need to play that more.

It's really just wishful thinking - I'm no expert or even claim to be of course.

Rob

#15481 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:Aside from those, my biggest gripe is that the three wizard modes are just chaos without any real purpose or goal. After seeing what Keith did with the JP wizard modes, I feel like Lyman could have done so much more with this.
Having some sort of linear goal to reach with each of the wizard modes would have fit this theme so well. Lyman does it with the villains, where you are trying to jail them, but I feel like there is no purpose to the wizard modes.
An ultimate wizard for completing all the three wizards would also be cool, but again, I would love to see it be part of the Batman story. Having to make shots to defeat a villain or complete a mission (like fighting off the shark) would make you want to shoot for things. Now I feel like it's a gongshow.

The purpose is scoring points. Big points if you build up the different kinds of multipliers there are in the game. I don't think BM66 needs another wizard mode, but I wouldn't mind seeing a third level of Major Villain episodes. There's certainly a lot of untapped content from the shows that could still be put into the game. I certainly enjoy the episodic content as I'm playing.

Rob

2 months later
#15662 4 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Anyone else had this, white line in LCD of TV ?[quoted image]

Maybe an airball hit the TV LCD? That line is a panel defect so it needs to be replaced.

Rob

#15671 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Great idea! Yes, it would be welcomed, as well as a grand wizard mode after completing Villain Escape either twice or after completing it once and minor seasons once. Still hoping for a 3rd chapter each of the 4 main villains.

I'd settle for a few fixes and tweaks. I hope they happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

Rob

#15700 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Yes, season 2 Egghead requires one gadget and then just one lit shot to complete

Are you leaving points off the board by doing this? Is this maybe a bug or intentional design?

Rob

#15728 3 years ago
Quoted from iohonnes:

There are some shots that are gadget proof - like most Egghead mode shots, hurry ups, and jackpot collects.

There were a lot of shots not working with gadgets, which was fixed in one of the last code updates. I agree that things like hurry ups and jackpot collects should be exempt of course. Although the cliffhangers can be collected by gadget with a setting change (default: no)

Quoted from Scotty_K:

Second season Mad Hatter (The Contaminated Cowl) is also gadget proof. They won't work on the pink shots that you need; they will, however, work on the white shots, and while you will get points, you will not advance.

I'll have to assume it's as intended since Lyman went through the gadget behavior with minor villain shots. I don't play MH much, but I think he has some of the best Villain music in the game.

Rob

#15758 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Press and hold the gadget button will swap you between running modes.

One of the coolest rules and then there is the main channel multiplier which is icing on the cake!

Rob

#15762 3 years ago

I tried loading different game difficulties in the utilities menu, but I'm not sure they do anything?

Rob

1 week later
#15776 3 years ago
Quoted from EightBitWhit:

Does anyone know where I can get a speaker panel lock/spacer/key set? I'm installing my powdercoat armor and it looks like I've misplaced the lock for the speaker panel somewhere along the line...likely when I took the original panel off the game and the lock was either accidentally tossed or put somewhere that I'm not able to trace.
The owners manual lists this as part #355-5168-00-00 and it's not turning up available anywhere online.
The closest I can find to it is here at PBL - https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-metal-backbox-lock-spacer-keys-only.html and notes there say that lock/spacer/key set (355-5168-00) won't work for a LCD speaker panel.
[quoted image]
Does anyone have any info on a working lock/spacer/key set they could point me towards so I can put this speaker panel back and backbox together?
Thanks much.

It's not in the coinbox?

Rob

#15787 3 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Personally I just layered in Adam saying "get the batphone" into the phone music. You'll hear it every 10 seconds or so during the hurry up.

At least it's not every 1 second

Rob

3 weeks later
#15840 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

whoa... no posts in this thread for 8 days? It's like a ghost town in here... Have a good weekend everyone. Play some Pinball!

I hate to complain, but as much as I like my BM66, I loathe how it scores. I think bonus X is awarded way too much and we all know Worm/Freeze dominates the scoring strategy. If I play the game for fun, it's a wonderful flashback to my youth when I watched this show on TV after school. If I play for points, it feels rather one dimensional. I thought about the rules way too much and I got very frustrated with my game. So I have not played it much in the past year.

I wish there was more discussion, but people move on to talking about the next new game.

Rob

2 months later
#16083 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

What would you add?

You didn't ask me, but here are my thoughts:

The top bat lanes suck compared to the bottom bat lanes. There's no reason to want to shoot the top lanes at all because they only increase bonus X. The bottom lanes not only increase bonus X, but they also light the mystery and spinner jackpot (if I remember correctly). If it were up to me, I would remove the bonus x from the bottom lanes because it makes for way too much bonus x.

The spinner and it's jackpot are kind of weak. You don't really notice (or care) you got the jackpot and the spinner is just something you never think about shooting - except maybe when you have that Egghead 'all shots score' mission.

Freeze and Bookworm should be neutered and we all know why. They are just too strong together.

Mad Hatter could do a bit more maybe?

I wish Villain Vision did a bit more too.

Improved light show.

To be honest, I have not played my BM66 in a very long while. I still like the game, but just want a bit more balance in the rules/scoring.

Rob

2 weeks later
#16095 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

I would add that the ball launch skill shot value should increase for hitting the right lane with only one lane lit vs. all three lanes. I guess this is more academic with multi-billion point games, unless benefits go beyond just score like a bigger end-ball bonus increase, extended ball save time, +1 gadget, etc.

The arrows and upper lane skill shot can be ignored (they are not fun anyhow). The super skill shot is easy enough and always gives you an extra gadget which is really handy!

Quoted from Flipstream:

Mad Hatter requires the least number of shots to collect an S1 which is nice if you're chasing minor villain wizard modes. What more could it do that wouldn't be unbalanced? Extend ball save times? Additional gadget when a gadget is awarded?

If you don't need to replay a minor villain, then what's the point of taking Mad Hatter (except to complete a season)? Or does it let you replay lost minor villains more than once? I'm not sure there's much reason to replay Egghead or Shame?

I love the theme and content in the game. But some of the rules do leave me feeling quite frustrated.

Rob

2 weeks later
#16136 3 years ago
Quoted from desiArnez:

The multiballs are a hoot but I find myself killing games if I’m not up to the second one by the second ball.

Some players probably kill the game if they have not got Bookworm/Freeze on the first ball. Jack Danger was doing it almost every time he played it on his Twitch stream.

Quoted from desiArnez:

But that’s it. No super duper wizard mode. Points start ratcheting up exponentially as you play the minors. Majors can be nursed.

I don't think BM66 needs a super duper wizard mode, but I can see the desire since the wizard modes that are in the game are all fairly attainable.

Quoted from desiArnez:

Great job incorporating the theme. A little lean on clips.

Awesome theme integration, I agree!

Quoted from desiArnez:

Come pick mine up.

I'm still hanging on to mine for now. I love the theme so much, but I wish some rules were better. I guess I sound like a broken record on that note...

Rob

#16137 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Hey guys (and gals);
A fairly new owner here, so a bit of a BM66 newbie.
Got a minor mystery on my hands. Found a screw on the PF and trying to locate it's home. Doesn't seem to be from an obvious location given it's size (i.e. for a plastic piece). I'm thinking it goes on a piece on the turntable (see below)? Don't see any other hardware floating around (yet) like washers or nuts.
Thanks for any help. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'll look tomorrow on my game. What about the batmobile spinner?

Rob

1 month later
#16282 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I wanted to get some opinions on BM66 (my other thought was MM or MB remakes both are top rated but I feel like the rules of those two are not as deep as BM66).

BM66 is a wonderful game with a lot of fun nostalgia. I'm hoping if/when Lyman brings the DJ Mixer to the game that he also balances a few things better.

Rob

#16294 3 years ago

Oy! The previous owner should have never even bothered with the topper.

Rob

#16299 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hey! Selling my Batman banner. In great condition, been kept in box. PM if you are interested. Thanks!
[quoted image]

I wish I had a banner for each game I owned. I would hang them on the wall across from my games. Stern never did sell these, they were promo items?

Rob

#16319 3 years ago

Damnit, I'm going to turn on my BM66 this weekend and play it. It's been neglected far too long!

Rob

3 weeks later
#16376 3 years ago
Quoted from iohonnes:

I watched The Joker's Flying Saucer; it was truly horrendous.

That's probably part of its charm

Rob

2 weeks later
#16410 3 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Wow!! How did you get that score in Egghead? Genuinely interested, that's Amazing!

Most likely a frozen timer with frozen multipliers?

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I hate the permanently frozen timer.

Rob

#16419 3 years ago
Quoted from JamesUK:

I posted previously on triggering cat woman right ramp but no replies, here’s an update.
Hi all,
I noticed on Batman 66 the right cat ramp was triggering on its own, I tracked it down to an opto but wasn’t sure as to why.
I noticed the alignment of the opto was out, and adjusted it was okay for a while. But returned, so I have had it out.
The ramp uses tags to hold it together, and there is a lot of slop in the back and forth on it. As demonstrated in the pictures. I was considering loctite on the tags but it isn’t a thread on there is it, so don’t think that will hold.
Does this need welding? We are talking 4mm of sloppiness here. You can see much this has moved over time due to the opto which I’ve ordered. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How long have you had the game? Try reaching out to Stern and see if they will replace the ramp. The last resort would be welding it because I think that will discolor the ramp.

Rob

3 weeks later
#16476 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I wish someone could do a game play video but strictly on the minor villain's and what do you need to hit to complete them.
I watched one a few days ago and had no idea that MH lets you replay for book worm...those kinda things I cant find anywhere. Still kinda confused on egghead stacking etc etc.
Cmon Guys steak and beer for helping..

Egg head may have a few issues. You can only use 1 bat gadget which doesn't do anything and then you cannot use any more. The names for the episodes are also mixed up. I've sent bug reports to Lyman.

Rob

1 week later
#16495 3 years ago

I dusted off my BM66 and played a few games tonight, the first I've played it in probably 3 or 4 months. If you play with randomly taking minor villains as opposed to any particular strategy, it certainly feels a lot more fun. And it certainly took a few games to get used to making those orbit shots again.

So dust off your BM66 and play it again! Share your experience..

Rob

#16501 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Random Minor Villains as a configurable setting would *definitely* be a welcome change! Keep them in the season, i.e. first minor villain from Season 1, second from Season 2, third from Season 3, then start back on Season 1 again! That would definitely be a rethink in gameplay strategy!
Maybe Lyman still reads Pinside every now and then....

Random minor villains would interesting, but it would also mean that most strategy goes out the window. It's also something that wouldn't work with tournament play. If you really want random minors, just close your eyes when you pick something

Rob

2 weeks later
#16548 3 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:Regarding node boards, they are seriously putting me off Stern pins. Had two fail in Ghostbusters (8 and 9). Now I wince every time I switch Batman or GB on. They seriously should not cost so much to replace. I was tempted by both EHOH and JP - but the thought of all those node boards waiting to fail - the head overruled the heart!

GB was released prior to the stabilization tweak performed to the diode on the node boards. Did you do that prior to the failures?

Rob

1 week later
#16562 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Holy Question Killed the Thread Batman! Sorry lol

This thread has been mostly dead for a long time now. It used to be one of the most active when code development was underway. Yet as soon as 1.0 hit, people just seemed to lose interest. I remember when people got super excited when bat-turn was added to the game.

Rob

#16577 3 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

Waiting for the next update

It's better not to wait.

Rob

1 month later
#16639 2 years ago

I still like BM66, but it really could use a few tweaks to rules and scoring. There's even some minor bugs which could be fixed too. I recently asked George on facebook about BM66 code and got no response. It's his design so I thought he'd respond in some way. Oh well!

Rob

2 weeks later
#16672 2 years ago
Quoted from palmettophoto:

I've had my BM66 NIB with an Oct 22, 2020 build date since early November. It is my first pin. Right out of the box, the top half of the playfield did not work. So, I flip up the field and checked all the connections by pressing gently on each connection I could get my hands to. I slid the playfield back in place and it worked. 30 to 40 plays later, the top half of the playfield went out again. "Node board 9 not found" is the error message displayed and this has gone on since ownership. I emailed Stern and eventually they shipped me a new Node Board 9 and I replaced it with the new one. Guess what? It didn't fix the damn thing! So, I go and check all the connections underneath again, replaced everything back to normal and it worked! Yes! My wife is happy and we get a great 30 to 40 games in and then it happened again. Did I buy a $7600 lemon? I just noticed that the ball lands in the top right eject when it flakes out. It does not flake out every time it lands in the eject, just when the game eventually dies, the ball is always in the top right scoop. Any ideas on which connector could be the culprit? By Stern's request, I disconnect and reconnect as many node cables on both Node 8 and Node 9 that I can get to and that usually solves the problem for a short while, but what a pain in the ass! I am beyond frustrated.

Has your distributor helped you at all?

You will have to visually inspect coils, lamp sockets and switches for a possible short. Since this is node9, that is the rear half of the playfield where you need to look. Everything in the front half (closest to player) is controlled by node 8.

Next time it fails, open the coin door and go into the node board diagnostics. Is there an overcurrent error?

You could also try replacing the RJ45 cable between node 8 and node 9, but I don't think that is the problem.

Rob

#16678 2 years ago
Quoted from palmettophoto:

Well, my distributor has me a contact within Stern who is trying to assist me via email. Crazy thing is, I checked all connections and un-hooked several cables and reconnected them last time it went out and now its playing fine again. Since I touched so many connections, I don't know which one is the culprit. Lol.. I will have to keep trying to narrow down the potential issue when it fails again. I ran several tests last night per Stern requests and all the switches and coils passed. I was thinking about the RJ45 cables as well. I reconnect them every time I lift the playfield. I wonder if I have a bad snap connector on one end?

I'd say you have an intermittent short somewhere. This almost always leads back to a bad bulb or bulb socket. It will cause the whole node board to shut down. My Elvira had a short between a bulb socket and standup target. It was very intermittent too.

Rob

#16693 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Never gets old playing it, as there are many strategies.

I think the strategies are dependent on whether you are playing for fun or for points. For fun you can approach the game from so many different ways. For max points, there's really only the one strategy.

Rob

#16700 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

After watching this a video month or so ago, I now find myself cursing Jack during gameplay. He makes it look SO damn easy.....and it ain't!

Correct, it's not as easy as it looks. He also used to constantly restart the game if he screwed up on ball 1. Try getting 73 billion any other way and you simply cannot. A few players have even scored over a trillion points on the game. Unfortunately, I don't think the rule(s) are seen as unbalanced by Stern so I'm not sure anything will ever get tweaked. I'm only passionate about it because I still think it's a great game, but has a few flawed rules. Just my opinion of course, others may vary.

Rob

2 months later
#16788 2 years ago

There is no way I can backhand the left ramp on my game...

Rob

1 month later
#16836 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Believe you're right Doc. My LE is signed ( of course) ....recall some of the Adam West signed cards made it to some early premiums as well for unknown reasons....guessing a couple left, or possibly an LE playfield from a warranty swap thing or something....
Those SLE'S were so limited ( was it 50 or 75?). I liked the total package of the LE better for some reason back then... still such a great game...
( I'm not really familiar w the Catwoman editions, been out of the thread for quite some time...maybe they get signed too?)
Edit- found that flyer...Catwoman signature = signed Topps card, different translate, and 100 units...who knows..

There were maybe about 50(?) spare signed cards which Stern released with some premiums about 2 years ago. I didn't get one with my game, but Lyman was kind to send me one.

George's signature is quite artistic.

Rob

3 weeks later
#16857 2 years ago

I wonder if Stern will add DJ Mixer to BM66 when they update the code for their connected system? This game has some really fantastic music!

One of my favorites is Mad Hatter music.

Rob

#16860 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Its supposed to self center. However if it's dirty,, or if the batmobile was changed to a different aftermarket version or other mods were added to the platform it might not center as well as it did originally.

I'm glad they used a thrust bearing on the load point for the batmobile spinner, but it still has enough friction that it may not always self center. Someone modded theirs a bit to make it self center better, but that was a few years ago. That post might be buried in this thread somewhere.

Rob

1 week later
#16864 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Apologies if this has been covered before (not sure what to search for in the 16K+ posts)...
Any reason for the cutout in this plastic?
[quoted image]

To prevent a ball trap on top of the plastic.

Rob

#16865 2 years ago

I was playing some BM66 the other day and to be honest, it's a lot more fun if you completely ignore freeze and bookworm. Take Shame for a quick multiball or Egghead for points... Tut minor villain modes are also some of the most fun out of them all.

Stern, if you're reading, please fix the remaining bugs and clean up the code. Most importantly:

- None of the minor villains should have white inserts. It conflicts with catwoman
- Fix the skill shot, it's absolutely worthless. Super skill shot is ok though.
- Tweak bookworm and freeze. Frozen all day really is not fun.
- Tweak the spinner. It's jackpot is rather uneventful.
- Inlanes awarding bonus X is too much. It makes top lanes totally useless.

Bugs:

- Under certain conditions, a secondary, smaller TV image will remain as channel static instead of showing an image
- Some of the Egghead episode names are mixed up
- Bat gadgets may not work correctly with egghead.
- If you start a major villain by the phone when that's also the last egghead shot, you get no completion animation or message for egghead.

Oh well, just wishful thinking. I have a buyer for my game, but I'm on the fence about selling.....

Rob

thumbnail_20201121_091032 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20201121_091032 (resized).jpg
#16868 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Unfortunately, with Lyman gone, I don't think we'll ever see anything relating to his games come through.

Of course this is probably true and even more so as Stern focuses their efforts on the connected platform. I shouldn't care as much as I do and just forget about it.

Rob

#16878 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

They do have a production schedule and most/all distributors (at least Tier A) should have a copy. I don’t know how often it’s released though.

Is BM66 still in demand? I imagine there must be orders, but popularity of this game seemed to really wane after 1.0 was released. This thread used to be so lively before.

Rob

#16884 2 years ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

Well I'm patiently waiting on mine (deposit paid in June) - perhaps I'll hit you up for some pointers if local play ever resumes?

Before you even play one ball, make sure the turntable is level in all 3 positions. Otherwise it's airball city shooting the joker or phone targets. I had to add a shim between the round playfield and the plate it's mounted on to compensate for a 'rotation induced' 1mm tilt. It's all good now though.

I'm curious to see what insider connected brings to the game.

Rob

3 weeks later
#16901 2 years ago
Quoted from Ajoelson579:Hello bat hive mind! This target keeps getting stuck on the post. Any thoughts on how to fix that?
[quoted image]

Get yourself a 1/4 inch wrench and tighten the screws holding he target together. Hopefully that will keep it from 'fanning' out sideways and getting stuck. It might be a bit of work to get at the targets though.

Rob

3 weeks later
#16997 2 years ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Yes. Multipliers are so good in this game. Shot multipliers. Playfield multipliers. Tut multipliers. Plus Mr Freeze freezing any multiplier timers.

And people complained about 'math' on Star Wars.. lol.. I might be in a minority, but I really dislike what Freeze does, especially when it's possibly for the whole game with Bookworm. That and awarding bonus X from the inlanes because that makes the top lanes completely useless. They don't even have a good skill shot.

Rob

3 weeks later
#17052 2 years ago

Villain Vision... wish it did more.

Rob

1 week later
#17085 2 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:My new one is doing it too. To me it seems like the flippers are too strong but I can’t seem to find a flipper strength adjustment.

There is no flipper strength adjustment in BM66. I hope they add that when the Insider Connected update is released.

Rob

3 weeks later
#17208 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Nice to see flipper power adjustment added, but doesn’t seem to have much/any updates to game play.

Not having DJ Mixer is a disappointment since the music is awesome! I think it needs to be in there.

Rob

#17211 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I got an anonymous direct message, presumably from someone in the know, that it would be coming eventually. This was after my previous post speculating that maybe it was held up due to licensing issues with the main theme. They said that the priority of this release was the IC integration.
Not sure if this mystery person would really be privvy to inside information, though, so take that with a grain of salt.

There will probably be more updates coming anyhow for all games as they introduce more IC features.

I have to sell my BM66 as I've committed to another hobby. Mixed feelings now...

Rob

#17227 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Guess it doesn’t hurt to paste the message here, if I don’t share who sent it…
“Not to worry, you will get DJ mixer in a future update, the priority was to get the IC support to everyone first.”

It was probably Gary Stern...

Rob

#17282 2 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I tried updating from version V0.95.0 to the newest update and I am getting this

Forget about updating at the moment.

Do your node boards have the stabilization kits installed? If your game is old enough, it might not?

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Stern-SB189.pdf

If not, the diode may be the issue on your board. The legs are very weak and can break from vibration. It could also be just a loose connector.

The diode is circled in yellow. It looks like a transistor, but 2 legs I think..

Rob

Untitled (resized).jpgUntitled (resized).jpg
#17293 2 years ago

Not sure Rob, looks ok to me, everything is connected good
[quoted image]

With the game off, gently(!) push down on the diode then turn the game back on. See if anything changes.

You're going to definitely need to the node stabilizer kit for your other board.

Rob

3 weeks later
#17433 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yeah, Stern not re-engineering that is probably the biggest problem with the game. Your wire form is a true work of art. Sad that you were ghosted on the project.

I had absolutely zero problems with the left ramp on my later production BM66. First run games did have problems, but that was addressed with a larger clear plastic over the ramp. Sure it could have been designed better, but it does work.

Rob

2 months later
#17667 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

So is Batman retired? I see Stern moved it to the archive page.
I guess it isn’t going back on the production line this year after all.

It's probably time. I just don't see much talk or demand for the game.

Rob

2 months later
#17738 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

yea. im formatting the usb right now and loading the update files up again to try another time. If not will do the SD card. Never had to do that. Is the full image available on sterns site?

I think it's better to just rewrite the sd card. For example, I had an issue with JP where the audits were not updating at all. Once I re-wrote the sd card it was fine.

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.99
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rob_G.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=Rob_G and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.