IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RC_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11579 5 years ago

I'm going to be looking at getting a BM66 premium next year, but I have a question for any recent buyers. The promo shots and the games I played right after release show Batgirl on the backbox. The newer games I've seen pics of premiums seem to have Batman and Robin on the backbox sides instead. Did Stern change this mid production or am I imagining this and they never actually shipped Batgirl backbox games?

#11582 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

treborlicec Premiums never had Batgirl on the side of the backbox. Promo shots do, real games don't.

Thanks for the info. Just seems weird. Googling the game shows all 3 models in a dealer's show room and Batgirl is on the backbox of the premium and Batman and Robin are on the LE backbox. Not gonna keep me from buying one, but seems weird. That means none of the models actually have Batgirl on the backbox.

3 weeks later
#11762 5 years ago

I just wanted to hear Adam West say my name in one of those custom quotes. My name is in the list that was posted earlier in the thread. I downloaded pinball browser and the software, but have no idea how to search a specific callout. Any suggestions? I just have the regular non paid version. I'll upgrade when I plan to actually make a change.

#11765 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

You can go to sound scripts, then search for 0x970, all the files under that will be the custom call outs.
It should still be there but sometimes the code updates move sound files around.
Sadly the SLE custom call outs sound pretty terrible as the name was just pasted on front of Adam saying "get to the batphone" with no thought of matching the intonation.

Thanks, I'll try to check tonight. Does the free version not have a search function? Sorry, really new to it and didn't see a search box, just a bookmark box.

#11767 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

It'll take you there if you type it into the bookmark box.

everything from there on seems to be catwoman related. must've changed.

#11772 5 years ago

He probably death saved in that game.

1 week later
#11834 5 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Here’s my SLE Adam West callout.

Nice. Hopefully I can trick a premium into doing this for me.

#11836 5 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

how did you do that?
i turned on sle custom speech setting, but there is no callout on my sle.

Did you send Stern you serial info when they asked after the 1.0 code drop?

1 week later
#11987 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

You know, I feel like I'm a pretty decent pinball player, have had several 3-4 Billion scores on my BM66. Not doubting your skills at all, I just don't see how anyone can get a score that high without getting bit by a SDTM or two from the pop bumpers or the turntable...

I've had a few games above 10 BIL and can say for sure that on most of them, the majority of the score comes from a single ball. He also played the right minors and completed them in the most logical order to do the most damage points wise.

1 month later
#12535 5 years ago

I thought the set on marco was like $400 which seems stupid for 2 side rails with batwing contours. I can see them being a tad more than straight ones, but not that crazy. These were standard black texture coated also which would be my choice as I wouldn't want to change the whole trim kit.

1 week later
#12601 5 years ago

I'll be in the club soon, but I may have to wait til after the March run. Apparently, it sold out real quick. I'll be using my IFPA discount for this one, but it took a while to sell my Ghostbusters which is where the majority of the funds came from. I've pre purchased the die cast vehicles that appear on the SLE to add to mine. I got to play Mike at the Louisville show and won a Munsters translight.

#12635 5 years ago

Today, my check gets mailed out for my Batman Premium. Ghostbusters took longer to sell, so I'm pushed to the April run, but woohoo, BM66 will be mine.

2 weeks later
#12730 5 years ago
Quoted from tipontop:

I ordered BM66 from my local distributor in early February and was told that Stern would produce BM66 in March. Last week, however, the distributor informed me that the next production will take place in April. Does anyone know the reason for the delay and the exact date of the next production?

I don't believe the March run was pushed. From my understanding the March run sold out very fast and they are doing an April run as well. I was too late with my payment to get in on the March run, so I was advised mine will be from the April run. That was the last I heard.

#12752 5 years ago

If there is a new art package coming, I hope I get a choice before my April run game ships. I like the art as is, but would be cool to have the option.

#12814 5 years ago
Quoted from Flamingo43:

I am thinking about joining the club soon. I have never bought NIB or dealt with Stern before, is there any way to know (or realistically guess) how long Batman will remain in production? Is there a benefit to buying sooner rather than later or vice versa? Anything else I should know?
My kids and I recently started watching the Batman 66 series and we're all pretty excited!

I believe the license expires at the end of the year. I'd get one this year if you want a new one.

#12815 5 years ago

Anyone selling the batwing side rails? Marco is out of stock, but they seem too expensive even if they were in stock at $350 for just pair of rails. I pm'd Pinball-Metal but haven't heard back. If Terry can offer lollipop rails for 60 bucks, someone can do these batwings way cheaper than $350.

#12885 5 years ago

Just got the email that mine shipped out last night from Stern. I was thinking it would be a couple more weeks. Don't have my Cliffys yet. Stoked for sure.

#12904 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Wow, wouldn’t expect it to damage the front of the scoop since the ball doesn’t actually hit there - just rolls over that part. I think I put some Mylar up to the front edge of mine. I never installed an actual scoop cliffy- just used 2 of his drain edge protectors, one on each side. Still get the old reject though. Only backhanding is guaranteed no rejects.

I'd be interested to see this. I like the idea of leaving the lip exposed as that helps drop the ball in there and you lose that lip with a Cliffy.

#12948 5 years ago

Mine arrives tomorrow and looks like I have to update code first thing lol.

#12950 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Although I have never done a byte by byte comparison I suspect the code for all three models is the same and that there is a ROM chip/value on SLEs that does not exist on other models used to determine whether the code is running on an SLE or not that sets a flag during boot used to determine if SLE specific code (as far as we know only the Batphone custom callout). The value in question is probably 0 or -1 if it’s not an SLE and an offset into the list of original first names of SLE owners. If I remember correctly, SLEs display an identifier on boot.
The 1.03 Readme seems to indicate there is now some additional SLE specific speech - perhaps an SLE owner can figure out what’s new.
As far as actual game play differences between an SLE and other models, nothing has been identified. It’s just custom speech.

If I were to wager, I'd say that when Lyman puts -added SLE speech in the notes, I bet he means more and more owners are sending in the required info and as they do, he adds them to the code, so their particular call out is activated. I don't think there is any other SLE only speech.

#12956 5 years ago

Got mine set up. All seemed fine out of the box. A few games in, the arrow insert in the left orbit stopped showing the correct color. My GB did that on one of them early on also. Will have to call Stern Monday.

#13014 5 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

So what's your strat to drive up the score like that?
I had a killer game with villain escape, Batusi, and one final shot to start villain escape again, and I end up at like 6.5B.

That kind of score needs frozen timers and big multipliers on shots and playfield. King Tut also helps by adding an additional multiplier to the main channel.

#13016 5 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Where do you get the multipliers?

Shot multipliers from Commissioner Gordon target. PF multiplier from the Batmobile area on the turntable. King Tut 2-5 gives main channel multipliers.

1 week later
#13137 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

Yeah.. When I reached out recently he was still 3 months behind.

That sux. My buddy ordered his BM66 protectors right before me and got them in a week. I paid for mine almost 3 weeks back now.

1 month later
#13411 4 years ago

Got a quick question before I have to dig into it too much. I'm not able to start Bat Turn mode. I checked manually with my hand and no matter how precise the shot, Bat Turn will not start when lit. I also tested with Bookworm mode since I know his first shot is that same one. It works fine, but does not pass through. I'm not seeing (visually) a second switch for the exit of that shot, so I'm not sure why Bat Turn won't start. Is there an exit switch I'm missing that needs to be troubleshot?

#13433 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Got a quick question before I have to dig into it too much. I'm not able to start Bat Turn mode. I checked manually with my hand and no matter how precise the shot, Bat Turn will not start when lit. I also tested with Bookworm mode since I know his first shot is that same one. It works fine, but does not pass through. I'm not seeing (visually) a second switch for the exit of that shot, so I'm not sure why Bat Turn won't start. Is there an exit switch I'm missing that needs to be troubleshot?

Anyone have this issue? I know the turntable can be tricky.

#13443 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The new catwoman head decals look great! Too bad you can't buy them as an accessory add on for existing BM66 owners. I think they would sell well.
It's a little disappointing that the cards they gave to Julie to sign weren't pre-sorted to be the ones with catwoman on them. Seems like an obvious thing to do but I guess they decided it wasn't worth the effort.

You probably can buy them. It's the only cab art difference. I imagine a distributor could get them.

#13453 4 years ago

I know some of you guys have had the game long enough to have taken the turntable apart. Any ideas on my issue here?

#13455 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

It sounds like the stand up target inside the "batcave" isn't registering. That's the switch for bat-turn, playfield multipliers, and some SJPs.

I'll give a closer look tonight. Thanks. Hopefully just a broken wire I can easily resolder.

#13456 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

It sounds like the stand up target inside the "batcave" isn't registering. That's the switch for bat-turn, playfield multipliers, and some SJPs.

That target is, indeed, not registering. Neither is the right side bat computer target. These seem to be the only 2 not working. I haven't dug into a spike game and I'm not seeing any easily reachable switch contact under this turntable monstrosity. Did the node bus test and all is well. Can't seem to get the node board test to do anything. Any ideas where to look next? (prays the answer is not pull the turntable)

#13458 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Did you do a switch test?

Yes. Those 2 are not working.

#13463 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I would start with the physical troubleshooting then man. Follow your wires, pay attention to where they connect and look for things like crimps/ punchdowns/solder joints. That is general advice as I am not positive how those specific switches are connected. Hopefully its simply something disconnected or unplugged.

Thanks. That's the issue here. Since these 2 switches are part of the turntable, there are no visible wires underneath. I fear I'm gonna have to pull the whole mech and disassemble til I find those wires.

#13465 4 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

I fixed Dan's Aerosmith that had a similar problem. There were 4 or 5 switches not registering. They all went to a single plug on a node. Two other switches on that plug were working.
The switches that were working were the first two on the ground loop. The switches further down the loop were the ones not working.
It turned out to be a broken ground wire between the second and third switch. A quick solder job fixed it right up.
Your issue sounds very similar.

Will you be around for a call later? I figured it would be something like that too, but I'm fearful the wires I need to access are buried under the turntable components.

#13476 4 years ago

Thanks. That's the issue here. Since these 2 switches are part of the turntable, there are no visible wires underneath. I fear I'm gonna have to pull the whole mech and disassemble til I find those wires.

This turned out to be that both of the targets in question were stuck closed. I was thrown off because neither was showing closed in the switch test. All good now. Thinking something is tightened too much from the top side and that's what caused it.

#13478 4 years ago

It's gonna be weird for the second run purchasers of the cat woman signature edition that don't come with signatures.

#13498 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Is there any advantage to the Catwoman version over the Premium, besides an art change, and reinforced corners on the cabinets?

All Sterns are shipping with those new brackets and braces. That was implemented somewhere in the middle of Iron Maiden's initial run after complaints of split cabs right out of the box. My standard premium Batman has them and it was from the April run. IMO, if you aren't getting a Julie Newmar signature, avoid Catwoman edition.

#13517 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

This is the kind of stupid shit that has been happening all day. Either the bolts sent with the shaker motor are 1/4” too short, or I need to move this ground strap, from under where it appears the shaker motor goes. Honestly I may need longer bolts anyway. When I drop them in their holes for testing, 1 or 2 turns and they are tight. When I attempted the shaker motor install over the ground strap, only 1 bolt would tighten. The other 3 spun freely.[quoted image]

I'm confused by this pic. My Batman and my Ghostbusters, for that matter, had the entire inside of the cab sprayed black. You seem to have no paint on your bottom panel. Guess Stern is using multiple cab mfgrs.

#13537 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Looks like i have a tiny chuck torn up on my playfield.[quoted image]

Have you reported this to Stern. This would be a big deal to me.

#13546 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Keeps showing in stock then when adding to cart it's out of stock.
But they do have the Riddler in stock:
https://www.hallmarkornaments.com/2018-The-Riddler-Batman-LIMITED-EDITION_p_24801.html

Same here. Finally showing out of stock now. I went to lunch, then came back to see this and was gonna grab one. Grrr.

#13548 4 years ago

This may be a dumb question, but did Stern have those cards rerun or did they shell out for a bunch of sealed sets of 30 year old cards? I've been researching and these cards were reissued in 1989.

#13560 4 years ago

Anyone notice the LAST CALL flyer still shows Batgirl on the backbox of the Premium? Jeez.

#13565 4 years ago

I just purchased a sealed set of the cards. I'm gonna see if I can get Ms. Newmar to sign a couple of them featuring Catwoman. Then, I'll have the unofficial signature series with the good translight.

#13694 4 years ago

Added the Batcopter last night. Just eyeballed the bracket thing from pics you guys have posted. Used 16 gage wire.

IMG_20190619_175825187 (resized).jpgIMG_20190619_175825187 (resized).jpgIMG_20190619_175830308 (resized).jpgIMG_20190619_175830308 (resized).jpg
#13701 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why didn't you used the hallmark batcopter? It's much better looking and more detailed...

Wanted to go with the proper one for the SLE. I got the Batcycle and Bat Boat also.

1 month later
#14195 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I have an extra set of the new Crime Fighter Art Blades from Stern if anyone is interested... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82760

PM sent sir. I'll take em.

#14200 4 years ago

I freshened up an old stool in the game room with Batman theme.

Snapchat-225451487 (resized).jpgSnapchat-225451487 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#14296 4 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Not sure if this been mentioned in here, but does anyone else have trouble seeing the right orbit arrow when it's lit because the crane in it's home position is blocking the view? All the time, I'm like 'Why hasn't this mode ended? Oh yeah, that insert's probably lit'. Might just be the way I stand when I play.
I've thought about rigging something to see it on the wire form that's above it, just not sure what.

You need to be shorter. I can generally see mine.

#14306 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Yes, with a Playfield protector, I don't need cliffy. I wasn't referring to the edge of the drop hole. I was referring to the back of the metal where a ball strikes as it goes down the hole. Metal ball hitting metal plate puts a nice ding on the metal.

It isn't getting beat up. That's just the crappy cut out of the hole. Unless I'm missing something in the pic. Mine was and is like that out of the box.

3 weeks later
#14432 4 years ago

Speaking of pinball browser, has anyone put the Super LE specific call outs into a premium or LE yet? My name is among the Super LE owner names and would love to put it in there somewhere.

#14435 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

If you can get any custom sle sample to trigger in game then it would be easy. Without that it would be next to impossible to add a sound request to the code. Pinball browser just swaps sound files that are being utilized in the code, it doesn't change the coding.

I get that. I was hoping someone could swap in the line with my name for the generic batphone quote. Is that doable?

#14437 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Just to be clear, you have sle speech enabled and it says "get the batphone"? If so you could replace that line with something else but the replacement can't be longer than the original file.
If it says "<name>, get the batphone" it would be easy to replace just the name portion, provided you have a mic and a decent Adam West impression.

No, I was just saying that one of the names is Robert, so I was hoping it could be swapped. I'm now wondering if my name could be spliced into the MB intro, so he says "Shall we Robert?" then Mr. Ward says, "Let's Batman". Hmmm.

#14440 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Ah, I see. That's doable but the intonation of his voice would be crazy different so it really wouldn't sound good. A recorded impersonation would sound best if that's your goal.

That actually just popped in my head today. I just want to be able to get it in there somewhere. Not replacing a sound that happens so often you constantly hear my name, lol. IDK.

3 weeks later
#14528 4 years ago

Added a few things to mine recently.

IMG_20190920_183755148 (resized).jpgIMG_20190920_183755148 (resized).jpgIMG_20190926_220928_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20190926_220928_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20190929_175208977 (resized).jpgIMG_20190929_175208977 (resized).jpgIMG_20190929_175140331 (resized).jpgIMG_20190929_175140331 (resized).jpg
#14535 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I do like those art blades on your BM66, might have to get a set and see if I like them more in person than the ones that came on my LE.

Got a great deal on them here on pinside. I'm glad to have a little more Batgirl and Catwoman representation in the art, as a result.

2 weeks later
#14676 4 years ago

b66 meme (resized).jpgb66 meme (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#14725 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Kind of anticlimactic.

Yeah. No game content added.

#14758 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Was there a table or list of the SLE speach. I think I saw it posted before.
Also how does the software distinguish an SLE game between an LE?

SLE serial numbers are matched to the custom name callout of each owner. The software knows which callout to use by the serial.

#14798 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I have a pinball refinery SLE "clone". Just need that darn topper!

A member made 2 or 3 topper clones and showed them off either in this thread or somewhere else. Can't recall. He was not selling, just showing his skills. With the right tools and materials, a reasonable facsimile can be made, but without exact and full integration due to the missing control boards. At some point, I'll bug my buddy with a SLE and do some scanning and measuring, etc.

#14808 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Don’t you have to save/reload scores/adjustments to a USB drive first?

I just did the update an hour ago and didn't lose scores. I was surprised, but I guess if the only play changes were really minor, it makes sense. I can't imagine having them stay if he implements major scoring changes.

#14810 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’ll admit I’m lazy.
Does the new upgrade add anything or can I hold out? Thx!

Not really. I only did it because of the new node firmware. Took a very long time. I imagine the next one should be quicker since I did this one with the major node updates.

#14820 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Yes, I noticed this too, and was somewhat surprised. I saved my settings to a USB prior to doing the update, but after doing the update, my high scores and settings were still there, so there was no need to load them back on. Is this something new?

I "think" it's because the update doesn't have much in the way of scoring or game changes. I believe that settings like free play and coil strength have been carrying over for a few months now on stuff.

#14828 4 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

So this update does not override high scores? For precaution, there is a way to save high scores and reload them? How is this done?

It does not override them. I don't know how it all works for sure on the new system, but if Lyman puts new features and updates scoring, I wouldn't want my scores to carry over. They would be meaningless in the new scoring. Especially if he tones down the scoring like he did in the last update after the 2 trillion score from Escher.

#14839 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

I love my BM66 and had decided to get a new Stern, but between the "non-wide spread," play field issues and machines that break when updating them I've decided to pass. The fact that they can't even bother to respond to Who-dey, one of their biggest cheerleaders (and a bigger customer than I'll ever be) tells me it's time to limit my potential exposure to loss here. I'm sure Stern is full of good people, but the company seemingly cannot afford to offer what I consider reasonable support for their product.

I think my BM66 was my last NIB game and I think that put me at 7 NIB Sterns over the years. I think I'm going to focus on finding a used ST Pro or TWD Pro for my next expensive game. I'll still pick up every cheap classic Bally I come across, though.

#14856 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

What was the deal with code 10.04.0 ? I never saw it posted on the website, but I read some games were shipping with it. I went from 10.03.0 to 10.05.0.

1.04 was only installed on games that had an interlock on the coin door.

#14860 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If the game was built in the last 9 months it has the interlock.

Mine was built in April this year right before they announced the Catwoman and doesn't have it. I think it happened on the June and later runs.

#14870 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yeah, the whole node board situation borders on criminal. Going to get very interesting in a few years.

If someone sends the node boards to a Chinese factory and asks them to reproduce it, they will. If it ever comes to that, I believe the community can get it done one way or another.

#14873 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That’s how Stern get it done

Exactly. So, I'm sure we could get replacement mass produced for us collectors at a fraction of what they want for them.

3 weeks later
#15112 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

So they will not sell you a new board..?? So as far as they are concerned you have a dead game and no repair is possible...??? Thats insane.....

Stern doesn't sell parts. He would have to go through a distributor, but I think/hope if he fights this via his distributor, they should replace it at no charge since it died during a Stern code update.

2 weeks later
#15175 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey!! lol I'm not a hoarder! I actually moved that one on in trade to a great collector on the East coast. This just seemed like a rare opportunity plus, how many Batmans is to many? Still LOVE this game.

What's up with the no topper issue? Did they have an explanation for that?

1 month later
#15357 4 years ago
Quoted from TimeWellSpent:

I picked up this set in 2017 from Barnes and Noble for $76. The box has a button when pushed plays the theme song. I haven't opened the box yet.

If you do and decide you don't want the digital versions of the episodes, shoot me a PM. I like my stuff to be digital and would be interested in purchasing the code.

Thanks,
RC

#15392 4 years ago

Had my best game last night. Put in some laundry and figured I'd play a quick game. 3 ball game with 3 extras. I usually turn EBs off, but on a deep game like BM66, I left them on. I reached Villain Escape twice. I played Batusi, Gas Attack and Holy Multiballs. Played Holy Multiball twice. I couldn't miss, it was ridiculous. 24.8 billion. My best score since they nerfed the Shame exploit. Every time I think about trading the game, I put up a monster score. It doesn't want to leave.

#15395 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I must be missing something, I can never reach these scores.
Well Done!!!

Even with how well done the software is, there is a clear path to huge scores. My first minor villain is always Bookworm because he allows all minor villain perks to remain for the whole game. Then I choose Freeze, as he freezes my timers. Then for my first season 3 minor, I usually grab a Tut or Egghead. My Batman is set mean, so the ideal stack doesn't happen always. Ideally, you want to get Bookwork and Freeze completed/jailed on ball 1 so you benefit the most from their perks. Then, when you start your Bat-Turn and any other timed modes, you aren't timed. I also choose to jail the major villains after level 1 on the first go around to get to Villain Escape quicker, but that is me. The way I was dialed in to my ramps and orbits, I'm sure I could've combo'd my way to a way bigger score if I had continued on some of them.

4 months later
#15854 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I just had an hour long game! Major villians twice with all escape, minor villians all 3 seasons 3 times. Jist had to hit bat cave for final minor multiball and then what? Wizard mode? 11 billion score!
[quoted image]

Nothing after all that. No final mode. Not that I'm complaining. It's jam packed. My highest so far was 24 Billion and change. Villain Escape twice. All 3 minor multiballs and played Holy MB twice in that game as well. Had 2 EBs during that run.

4 weeks later
#15930 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone had their apron off recently? On the right where the Adam west/Catwoman cards are screwed to the apron under the apron sticker does the apron have the normal 4 cut outs for the instruction card or is it solid?
Barely getting time to touch my games other than playing them with the kids still off school during lockdown.

There are 4 screw holes. From the factory, only 3 will be visible and the other one will still be covered by a tiny die cut sticker that can be removed if you wish to change your card to one that is vertical vs horizontal or vice versa. I swapped mine from horizontal to vertical and realized that. I ended up moving that tiny piece of apron sticker to the other hole (the one that doesn't get a screw) to make it blend in. Hope that makes sense.

2 weeks later
#15969 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I have PREM, I need SLE or LE or some alternate from mine. Any suggestions??
I cant even find catwomen translite...crazy...

You won't find them readily available. They are supposed to be limited to only the games they are meant to be on, unlike the premium which is unlimited. They all look too similar to me to want to have in the same gameroom. You might have luck contacting one of the bigger distributors directly. If Stern has any extras, they'd be more inclined to sell through them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RC_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=RC_like_the_cola and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.