PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8122 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Hate to nitpick but I'm hoping Lyman does something more with the light show (or lack of). It's really generic at this point. But with what they've given us recently with code, I can live with it.

Well this is a BM66 thread. But I would like to see some enhancements on GB also

2 months later
#9435 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The majority of them are clear but some of them have this not so normal cracked look. Thanks

Don’t worry. My original Ghostbusters playfield has had crystal clear arrow inserts. It started ghosting... My replacement Playfield also has those fuzzy, hazy, cracked look arrow inserts. It’s no big deal for me. I think the hazy inserts do look brighter because the light is scattered better. Atleast the big arrow inserts on Ghostbusters do.

#9440 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

BM66 is a game that greatly benefits from the use of a playfield protector. Welcome to the club!

The protector won't do anything about it. Those inserts are this way from the factory. But a protector doesn't harm any new game

2 months later
#10210 5 years ago

Haven’t found a Batman bug thread. So I’m posting this here.

Idk if this is a bug or not. Had a great game yesterday. And i noticed that i somehow froze the timer of the playfield multiplier for the rest of the ball. Anyone did notice that also?

A13C0DFC-40EC-4C9E-A8CE-740729AADE24 (resized).jpegA13C0DFC-40EC-4C9E-A8CE-740729AADE24 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#10345 5 years ago

I have a feeling the upcoming week will give us a new update... hopefully.

1 week later
#10385 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

V0.93.0 - Jul. 25, 2018
=======================
- Added new Mad Hatter mode: Season 2, Episode 69 ("The Contaminated
Cowl") and Season 2, Episode 70 ("The Mad Hatter Runs Afowl").
- Added new King Tut mode: Season 3, Episode 100 ("The Unkindest Tut
Of All").
- Fixed an issue where the small TV for the BATUSI mode was not going
away at the end of the mode.
- Fixed an issue where the High Score To Date for the BOOKWORM mode
was using the score information for the EGGHEAD mode.
- Fixed an issue with MAD HATTER 13/14 where the first stage of the mode
would show incorrect background frames after the first shot was made.
- Increased the brightness of the background illumination when the super
jackpot lamp is lit.
- Removed dim the background illumination when the super jackpot has been
lit but then is not available (i.e., during multiball).

As much as I love Batman... It took them 2 month for this? I will skip this one, dont wanna lose my scores for this little...

1 week later
#10498 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Did any Batman's have the service posts or did they always have the service rails?
[quoted image]

Premiums do have service rails.
Pros only have service posts, but starting with Iron Maiden, even Pros do come with service rails again.

1 week later
#10651 5 years ago

Anyone else having issues with SDTM drains. When the magnet turns off after Batphone hurry up?

#10653 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Mine falls to the knuckle of the left flipper, maybe your side to side level is off?

The game is leveled 100%. It is not always a SDTM drain. I guess the issue is the terrible dented magnet. I would like to see some software update wich adds a short ball saver or wiggle and fling the ball at release.

2 weeks later
#10888 5 years ago

Anyone else having issues with the ball jumping back out of the Bat-sign hole? Any solutions?

#10894 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yes. I have seen this on .94. Not sure how it could be code related, but I never had the problem of the ball bouncing out as I do now. Annoying and strange.

As the game is still on 0.92 it can't be related to software. It only bounces back with fast and strong hits, its annoying. I dont hear the coil though...

#10934 5 years ago

Something unexpected happend to me today. The operator told me he updated the game. So I went to the location with some friends and we started a four player game.

While we were adding the players to the game. The game said “Player1, Player2, Player3”... well guess what it said after Player3 no it didn’t say Player4 it said “Holy four player game” It gave us all a big laugh.

2 months later
#11500 5 years ago

Do you guys think 1.0 will arrive this week? The past few updates were released in an interval of two weeks each... Or they might take longer to make 1.0 beautiful? Or they are even fooling with us by releasing 0.99.1

3 months later
#12626 5 years ago

Has also be announced in the Stern of the union address march 2019

Batman ’66 – There is a new Batman update in the works.

3 months later
#13539 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I sent a picture to classic game rooms (place I bought it from). ignored. He responded to other things.
Maybe this will be obvious to some, but the node boards not responding is because the coin door was openwhich shuts off some HV. When I pulled the interlock (with coin door open), all was back to normal.

Strange... Does your game have an interlock switch? They removed those switches starting with GOT. My friends Batman does not have an interlock.
Please post a picture of it. Did it came that way from factory? Whats your build date?

#13554 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I can’t find it now , but I thought I saw a build day of may, 2019.[quoted image]

Interesting, so I am curios what was the reason for have them cut from quite a few games. And suddenly put them back in.

Quoted from Rob_G:

A game like BM66 probably should have a safety interlock switch so the turntable doesn't move and hand cause injury. It's also a PITA troubleshooting some switches in test mode because coils stay active (balls release etc).
Rob

Sounds logical, there is just one issue with Spike interlock, if the door is opened it will cut the entire power to the playfield. You cant even test switches, since all node board are off.

7 months later
#15469 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Agreed, points are not always everything, but it's part of the fun. Bookworm/Freeze frustrated me enough that I simply stopped playing my BM66. And it sucks because I really love the theme and Lyman even gave me a signed card for my game. Maybe someday he will find time again to revisit the code. I'll still have my game. And.. I suppose I will get back into playing it soon too...
Rob

Do you think there will be another code update? I think the game is more than complete in terms of code. But Lyman is known for updating code even years later. He seems like he can’t stop ^^

Maybe a generic question to current owners.
What would you guys like to see changed in a future update or maybe even added in the future.

It’s a shame I still down own the game. Always had a blast playing it on location. Until the game got moved to another location. If it wasn’t so expensive I would have bought it, no doubt.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 39.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 49.99
$ 30.25
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
$ 26.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=Midway-Man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.