IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JMCFAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

290 posts in this topic match your search for posts by JMCFAN. You are on page 1 of 2.
#13432 4 years ago

Mine is on order with deposit in place...so joining club! Did Stern make a "rules" sheet for this one similar to Munsters?

#13490 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I'm still waiting on the proof of the final plastic version but I went ahead and did a test print as just a vinyl decal to make sure I have size correct etc. I think it turned out well and honestly the decal would probably be just fine but it does lack that shine a plastic one will give. For those that reached out, I will circle back once I see the first one off.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sign me up as well!! Mine is on the way...

#13574 4 years ago

Its here!! So officially a member of the club

Batman (resized).JPGBatman (resized).JPG
#13578 4 years ago

All set up!

BM1 (resized).JPGBM1 (resized).JPG
#13590 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I found that removing the playfield makes it much easier to install the pin blade art. I pretty much watched the below video and did exactly as shown. It was really easy-

How difficult is it to remove the playfield..? Never done it...

#13598 4 years ago

So new owner....what the must haves for this game? Cliifys, protectors....etc

#13601 4 years ago

Check out Hardcandy metal bat emblem for the bat gadget button. Such a nice upgrade from the vinyl decal

Where?

#13607 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Yep, Cliffy's and plastic protectors.
If you really want to make it go over the top, check out TheModCouplePinball.com website and DocQuest's BatSignal.

Saw a cool phone LED mod....but shows sold out...

#13621 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

When you say carnauba wax, can I assume that you mean anything that you would normally use on a car, like Maguiar's and such?
BTW, I used Novus 2 on the playfield yesterday (I noticed that it is part of the maintenance kit from Stern), and holy smokes, does the ball fly around now! I can only imagine what a coat of carnauba will do...

maintenance kit from Stern??

#13629 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I just found out I'm not getting my Catwoman until Thursday.
It was supposed to be tomorrow. I took off work and everything.

That sucks.... worth the wait though

#13633 4 years ago

What color is "Glow" that the kit specifies..? I looked for a color chart but could not find...

#13636 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Once you make an account and log in you can choose from a bunch of different colors.

I did but dont see a color chart... kit above shows Glow.... what is that..?

#13641 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Last call. If you’re on the fence about getting a game, contact your distributor.
All Catwoman Edition games will include a signed card, not just the first 100.[quoted image]

When will art blades be available..?

#13651 4 years ago

36 hours to go until delivery...
I have my shaker motor all ready to go and my custom Catwoman badge is in the mail!
[quoted image]

What shaker motor? I got my Catwoman on Friday.... but did not order.....?

#13654 4 years ago

No sure what you mean? I bought a shaker motor for Catwoman and got it before I got the machine.

Where did you order? From Stern? I really didn't know it was a option....lol

#13673 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Looks great. That's the best place for it. It makes sense and doesn't clutter up the sight lines of the machine. Those hallmark ornaments are a bargain if you have a Batman'66. They'd cost 5-8x as much if they were a mod made from scratch.

got Riddler.... Joker and Catwoman expensive.....

#13675 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Joker is like $58.00 with free shipping on ebay, catwoman can still be had for about $20-25 on ebay. Riddler I grabbed for $15 shipped.

Just need Joker......

#13678 4 years ago

how about batcopter?

got that. waiting till I get all the stuff....cliffys...shaker...ornaments...protectores... only go in once... yea right....

#13679 4 years ago

Joker i
s like $58.00 with free shipping on ebay, catwoman can still be had for about $20-25 on ebay. Riddler I grabbed for $15 shipped.

Riddler on Amazon....Prime...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HNRM8YW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00

#13681 4 years ago

Joker is like $58.00 with free shipping on ebay, catwoman can still be had for about $20-25 on ebay. Riddler I grabbed for $15 shipped.

2 Hallmark Jokers... one 2008 ....one 2015......

#13682 4 years ago

LOL, tell me about it. With my mirror blades I wanted to go in even less then that, not happening been there a few times already. Nice and easy is all I can say. At least the minors are all on top work so that should be easy...

LOL. did you pull the playfiled to install the blades...?

#13684 4 years ago

Actually picked up the machine with them installed, but from what I hear it's easy to pull the PF. BTW 2015 Joker is classic TV, the other 2008 is from the animated series and the 2013 is Heath Ledger from the movie.

ok...well all ordered.... joker....riddler...catwoman...and copter... my wife is going to kill me.... lol

#13686 4 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'm just doing so.e final touches on a customer's new Pinball Refinery BM66 Premium...This machine looks amazing.
If you interested in any of my upgrades just send me a PM...
Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool! should lose the bat a gadget stickers....

#13697 4 years ago

Hallmark settling nicely into BM66 with some major villains. To bad they didn’t make the Penguin or as of yet anyway. Now onto the minor villains.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How did you mount them?

#13711 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Done and done! I bought those at the same time as the pin blades. Yeah a bit overpriced, but I put 'em on every time I lift the playfield now.
Yes, they do the job.

Same thanks!! I already put a dig in my Munsters......

#13715 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So if there's a Premium "A" is there a Premium "B" coming?

Yup...autograph....and all Catwoman will have... so dont think you will see a B..... but who knows...

#13720 4 years ago

Pretty sure that smells like a scam......... I would be very careful.

yup.....

#13741 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Thanks guys.
And I too had to use longer bolts to mount my shaker. The ones provided were too short.

Any idea what size....? My shaker motor on the way.... will go buy in advance...

#13762 4 years ago

Thoughts on playfield protector on this game...?? I am newb....

#13771 4 years ago

Installed Plastic protectors... need some adjustment....lol

PP (resized).JPGPP (resized).JPG
#13772 4 years ago

Also got my helicopter in.... wife had a nice red hanger which I stole.....

heli (resized).JPGheli (resized).JPG
#13780 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

yeah I ended up loosening the lower portion of the wire ramp and centering it a bit, so the ball wouldn't continually drop onto the plastics.

I did that it still would hang slightly.... took a dremel and a drum sand bit... took a little off the plastic...now nice and smooth

#13790 4 years ago

Is anyone else getting a crazy amount of dimples in front of the crane ball? There is a big line of them right in front of the ball at each umbrella. I'm getting a little worried that I might start losing chunks of the playfield at some point. None of my other games have this many dimples.

I have had mine a little over a week....good amount of play... no dimples at all....

#13812 4 years ago

Catwoman badge arrive today! Awesome work JP3335i!! This calls for a trip to Ace for some dark phosphate screws.... the chrome don't do it...

badge (resized).JPGbadge (resized).JPG
#13848 4 years ago

Has anyone installed a OEM shaker in their machine? I went to install mine last night and the screws they gave me to mount the shaker are too short. They don’t even reach the T-nut.
The T-nuts are flush with the bottom of the cabinet.

Well I got my shaker for Batman...but since I have my Munsters LE with a shacker I pulled one mount screw and compared with the ones supplied..., yup...1/4 inch difference.. how does that happen.... lol

#13853 4 years ago

ah, well hang in there. I know its sucks waiting.

i want those last call blades....

#13855 4 years ago

me too - i told my distributor to get order me a set as soon as they are available but they have not officially gone on sale.

do I need to go through distributor....or will they go on sale through Stern? reason I ask is shaker motor thorough distributor was 125 shipped...from Stern $114.... only $10.... but....

#13858 4 years ago

me too - i told my distributor to get order me a set as soon as they are available but they have not officially gone on sale.

Stern replied to my inquiry.... about a week...

#13860 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I won’t get my Catwoman until July 11th . That’s a month from order place. I’d be curious how many orders were placed for last call. Can’t wait to get it!

Then you should have the blades available then as well...

#13873 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

My wife and I just got our first NIB pin...we are very excited!!![quoted image]

Congrats! Its a GOOD one!!

#13894 4 years ago

For any current or future Catwoman owners, I have one badge left from the last batch ($25)... PM me if interested.[quoted image]

Its very nice! I updated the screws to black phosphate ones from Ace

Cat (resized).JPGCat (resized).JPG
#13896 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

BTW, welcome to the 4 person club of New Mexican BM66 owners. There are some local tournaments at 505 Pinball and Sister Bar if you ever want to meet some of the other owners.

I know Tim Mezel really well.... worked with him for years! Been to both places a few times. Going to have a playfield protector install soon....

#13900 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

So y'all worked at the big building on the hill huh? Let me know if you ever get bored of the music as I made a sound mod with new music.

Yup....retired now 1 year Interested....

#13901 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I think I got it.[quoted image]

I am installing mine now.... how did you "bend" that rail up to install the eject protector....?? mine does not want to budge...

eject (resized).JPGeject (resized).JPG
#13904 4 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

same here, i took a pair of pliers with a rubber handle and held it under the bar and pushed up. i also put a rag on the playfield so i did not scratch the clear coat with the other end of the pliers while prying the bar up.

I "jiggled" forever... light squirt of WD40 with a rag to wipe up any excess... came loose easy....

#13911 4 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

same here, i took a pair of pliers with a rubber handle and held it under the bar and pushed up. i also put a rag on the playfield so i did not scratch the clear coat with the other end of the pliers while prying the bar up.

Another Cliffy install ? Looks like the upper kickout liner requires some drilling to attach...???

#13914 4 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Nope, no drilling required, the protector does go in a certain way to work correctly. I think I explain the process in the video.

Video...? I dont see the holes for these screws...?

screws (resized).JPGscrews (resized).JPG
#13917 4 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

It was so long ago I forgot that screws were in that protector. Yeah, i just screwed them into the protector without drilling.

The instructions also call for adding a washer....not in the kit.....

"Install washer under far end of switch to tilt the trigger lever into the hole"

washer (resized).JPGwasher (resized).JPG
#13952 4 years ago

Still waiting on these.......

blades (resized).JPGblades (resized).JPG
#13958 4 years ago

Weren't these the original Stern art blades? Then for some reason they changed the design?

Not sure... I know they are different from the ones currently available... no characters.. just the wow pow stuff. Sent a not to Stern early last week... was told about a week away....

#13964 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Well guys, 15 days ago I posted about finding the Joker ornament on AliExpress and today it showed up! Shipping box was a little bent and so was the ornament box, but the ornament was perfect! Only $18![quoted image]

SCORE! Glad it worked out

#13983 4 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

I sell a BM66 figurine 1/8. Pm me if someone interested )
Price : 120 dollars + 30 dollars shipment.
Pm me if interested.[quoted image]

Looks like the $16 Batman plastic model kit....
bat (resized).JPGbat (resized).JPG

#13986 4 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Mine is done. I dont sell the kit. Kit cost 40 dollars on ebay now. But you must build, cement, paint...

Understood... and as a modeler they are some work... Moebius makes a nice series of 66 Batman kits,... all can be had for $20 each.....

#13989 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

I recently obtained a Hallmark Batcycle. It is very nicely done. As the pose looks like the Dynamic Duo are airborne, I mounted it like they were coming out of the backboard ready to land on the wire rails. Easily mounted on the nut on the post at the back using standard lock wire.[quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool!! Nice job!!

#13992 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

This was in the coin box and I’m not sure where to plug it in. I know it goes in the back right corner bye the bat signal light just not sure where the wires plug in at. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.[quoted image]

I did not get one with my Catwoman edition...???

#14019 4 years ago

I am almost done with my Hallmark Catwoman mod with LED. Any idea what size quick taps to use on the wire attachment..? My set has 12, 16-14, and 22-18. Tieing into the Green and Green/yellow wires for the GI bulbs.....

#14038 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Congrats. Paid for mine on May 20—still no delivery. Probably should have asked for my money back a month ago.

wow......

#14040 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Wow is right. “Something is rotten in Gotham!”

ordered mine 5/30 with $1k deposit... paid in full 6/6...delivered 6/13( delay was due to me being out of town....)

I would be worried...and PISSSED

#14043 4 years ago

Still waiting on those new art blades......

#14059 4 years ago

... if you get stuck on anything shoot me a PM

I think I will attempt a install also... watching this.....so keep us posted!!

#14062 4 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Very informative post and I definitely agree with you about the crane. I found out the hard way but what I've been doing with the wrecking ball is getting some strong Gorilla Tape and taping it to the crane arm itself. It's on a spring so it easily bends backwards and it's out the way.
Ive also dismantled it but that's a bit extreme just to fit the protector.

So the Atomic pile turntable does need to be removed..?

#14068 4 years ago

I've never owned the atomic pile mod but from the looks of it, I do not think it would interfere with a playfield protector install.

I have not addded the mod "yet".. I meant the original turn table etc

#14073 4 years ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

For folks putting on a playfield protector, are you also doing cliffy protectors? If so, do they work well together?

I hope so.... I already did the cliffy's

#14075 4 years ago

I think in most instances a full playfield protector renders cliffy's unnecessary. You definitely don't want to lay over the top of any. I have playfield protectors on all my machines and the only cliffy that I still have in place is on my TRON (the scoop under the mini tron cabinet) but it is installed OVER the playfield protector and not the other way around. The only reason I reinstalled it was because there was already some minor cosmetic damage to that area before the cliffy was installed and putting it back helped hide that where the clear playfield protector alone would not.

Looking at it looks like the "outer" chute protectors would have to come out... the rear inner chute protector and the shooter lane and ball eject ones would be fine....??

#14078 4 years ago

Awsome...they just went on the site

#14099 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Does anyone have a good post on the rules or best way to score points? I tried searching key posts but found nothing

Here you go

http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463

#14102 4 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

here's my graphic version of the minor rules again, it's already somewhere in this thread but i guess it could be helpful to you.
https://images.pinside.com/1/66/e4/166e4fcab50b21e00aa7ac0c4b79c73b69df5dc8.jpg

Wow thanks! Had not seen this one. Will take to Staples....print and laminate!! ( Wish Stern would have done up a set like Munsters)

#14110 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Trying to decide where to put a Catwoman Hallmark figure. I have it down low but don’t like the angle a lot.
Thinking of maybe a Riddler and Joker too but don’t want to gunk things up too much. Also considering an Eaglemoss Batcopter on the left ramp and maybe a Batgirl cycle. Thoughts?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
P.S. it here is now a purple dome cover under the Mod Couple umbrella rather than the stock yellow. It looks 1000x better when flashing now.

Where I mounted mine....

B1 (resized).jpgB1 (resized).jpgB2 (resized).jpgB2 (resized).jpg
#14114 4 years ago

I am attempting to install the crane mod.... but unable to move the crane manually. I am getting Nodes 1, 8,9, and 10 not responding. Show 4 technician Alerts........until I close the coin door... then shows 0. The menu to move crane ( Penguin ) when I attempt to move it to another location...just sits there... shows moving....but nothing happening...

Game plays fine.....???

#14116 4 years ago

Check to make sure that the belt shown below in the diagram didn't come of it's pinion gear.
[quoted image]

The crane moves fine when playing the game... seems like some type of interlock that I am not familiar with... with coin door open

#14118 4 years ago

Try with the power off. I know the lights add quite some light to the area but never get into the habit of installing mods with the power on, these can only get screwed up that way.

No I will turn power off to install...as soon as I can move the crane out of the locked position...

#14120 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I saw in this thread further back that some people have an interlock switch inside the coin door. Maybe you have one and that's the issue?

That is what I am thinking.... will go look... Thks!

#14126 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

That is what I am thinking.... will go look... Thks!

yup. whiter interlock switch on the coin door. Pull it out all is good! Thks all!!

#14128 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I find this interesting; I wonder what might have happened during production of this (or any other) machine to all of a sudden now add an interlock switch? I've owned a couple of Whitestars in the past, and they both had the switch. Also, at what point did these switches disappear, and why?
Just wondering...

Well my Munsters LE right next to my Batman does not have it... so added to the Catwoman edition??

#14143 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I ordered direct from Stern. Very fast shipping...ordered Friday night, got them today (Tuesday).

Mine are on the way.... wow you got them fast... I ordered as soon as they hit the site... and I show Saturday....

#14144 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I ordered direct from Stern. Very fast shipping...ordered Friday night, got them today (Tuesday).

Install pointers?

#14152 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I put in two sets tonight (see the BK:SOR thread for those pics). Was the first time I have done it.
I did BK first, and honestly made it harder on myself than I needed to. I removed the playfield (which is crazy easy with the Spike). First one I did the wet method, spraying the sticky side down with Windex. Wish I wouldn't have. It honestly slid around too much...maybe I used too much or something. It took forever to get it positioned just right and then squish enough Windex out for it to stick without it sliding more. Pain in the butt. For the other side, I just peeled back and cut off a few inches of backing. I used the bolt hole to line it up, and made sure it stayed straight along the top edge. Just sticking it down lightly in one area allowed me to pull it off and reposition pretty easily. Once it was lined up well, I stuck that back end down better, then peeled off the rest and worked my way to the front carefully. They are nice and thick, so I had no issues with bubbles or creases. Went on easy.
Did BM66 next. This time I didn't bother taking out the playfield. For the first side, I pulled the pf forward on the rails, and lined up the back end few inches similar to what I did on BK. I left the the rest hang and super carefully flipped up the playfield. From there I could peel off the rest of the backing and work my way forward again. The second side I just left the pf up. I peeled off about half the backing, from the back end to just past where the playfield stood. Then just simply slid it carefully between the pf and the wall, lined it up in the back (slightly tight squeeze behind the pf, but not bad) like usual, and was extra careful to keep everything straight. Once that was down good, I peeled off the front half and again slowly worked my way forward. I was a little worried about the area I couldn't get to because of the pf, but again the blades are thick enough that it didn't wrinkle or get crooked over that couple inches. Next time I do it, I will most likely do it again this way.
The first one I did, with the pf removal and Windex easily took longer than the other three did. Having the pf out definitely made it easier to just eyeball it, but wasn't worth the extra time or hassle. Not to mention how careful I had to be getting it back in, not wanting to wreck the pf or the blades. If I had someone home to help, it would have been much easier lifting in and out. But if you are careful, taking it out really isn't necessary.

When you remove the playfield.....what do you do with it..?? Saw horses..?

#14171 4 years ago

Need to install new art blades. Looks like its easier if playfield is out... but I have never done it... pointers..???

#14174 4 years ago

Definitely easier with playfield out. But there are plenty of YouTube videos showing a couple different ways.

Looking for pointers on removing the playfield. Looks like a few wiring harness connectors... lift straight out..?

#14177 4 years ago

Used the wet method...playfield in... and wife a s a extra set of hands... perfect!! Look awesome

#14182 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Sorry not in the club. But seen docquest post on batcopter. Since I done a Apache for getaway thought would try this. The bad don't have pin to do a mount. Or where to get power. I see where docquest mounted and looks like wire could run through playfield by targets just not sure what to connect to underneath insert maybe ? Any suggestions?

What are you powering it with now?

#14189 4 years ago
Quoted from calsheimer:

Has anyone else had issues installing the crane upgrade from mezel? I can't seem to get mine to insert flush/level with the underside of the existing crane. There's a small zip tie holding the wires in place that seems to get in the way. Not sure if I need to remove that?

Just installed mine. Just rotate the zip ties and wires up and out of the way...mount the crane...and rotate them back flush... make sense?

#14194 4 years ago

I have an extra set of the new Crime Fighter Art Blades from Stern if anyone is interested... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82760

Thats a great deal!!

#14209 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That start button is definitely smaller than it's supposed to be. The proper sized button covers the entire hole. That little notch in the wood at the top of the hole is for a bump in the correct button that keeps it from rotating.
If the game came from the factory like that I'd definitely call your distributer or Stern to get a replacement. Heres a pic showing the proper size button (Note: the Batman TV show logo is something I made, the factory Stern Buttons says "start" on it).[quoted image]

This is the one on my Catwoman edition....guess I should call as well...

button (resized).JPGbutton (resized).JPG
#14211 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

My catwoman doesn't have that notch, but looks like the same button. Can you loosen it and push it up?[quoted image]

I will try.... not that big a deal for me...whats the blank below for???

#14230 4 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

We saw 1.04 at California Extreme. I was told it was mostly around adding the coin door interlock (high voltage turn off) feature for new machines that support it, but who knows what else it had going on.

My Catwoman has the coin door interlock....but is on 1.03

#14237 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

It's a cool, "look at me mod," but I put most of my extra money into things that have the most value, like the play field protector, speakers, and shaker.

Yea price is only thing keeping me from buying right now.......

#14253 4 years ago

Great pics and the best advertisement for these blades yet! Are they repositionable during install? I was surprised to see Stern ships these rolled up in a box and not flat.

I laid them out on the table overnight.... nice and flat. Easy install....used wet method with playfield in...no problem

#14263 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

+1 on the wet method. I've done a bunch of games for people this way and it's easy while also being forgiving. RapidTac is my preferred solution.

few drops of Dawn and water worked great

#14265 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

All those other things are good, but if you plan on keeping the game you will regret not having the AP mod.

Well I caved....ordered!

#14268 4 years ago

My new "Shooter Rod" came in...
[quoted image]
Seriously though... who thought this was a good idea?

I don't know what to say about that.....

#14294 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So some of you have seen the issues I've had with my catwoman edition batman 66.
Gouge in my playfield near the penguin scoop, straight from the factory. The fucking upper swing gate screws fall out from under the playfield and the gate falls over and starts gouging a fucking ridge into my playfield every time it opens and closes. I finally realize this and mickey mouse their substandard craftmanship in that area and get that gate to quit destroying my playfield up top.
The entire time I have never had the right joker target working. It doesn't work to the touch with the glass off. The computer target doesn't work.
The super skill shot doesn't work. When I plunge the ball with the plunger (odd fucking concept huh?), 2 seconds later the auto launch attempts to kick a ball out (which obviously isn't there).
Everything tests fine in test mode.
edit: oh yeah
I play several games tonight, and the entire time (20 to 30 times), I hit the targets to hit bat phone. I get it up to 50 million as the reward for hitting the bat phone, only the fucking play field will not rotate to put the bat phone into a position to hit. About a 30 minute game and I never got a chance to hit the bat phone.

Boy sorry you are having so many issues. Mine has been flawless... but your language could sure use some help....

#14304 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Put a Cliffy on it.

but if you put a playfield protector on it that one has to go....

#14320 4 years ago

I'm sure I can get them down to $10 shipped if you all are interested... could get them made during this week and ship by next if not sooner.

I am in as well!!

1 month later
#14469 4 years ago

I thought we had a code update incoming.....?

#14478 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Lower your left flipper 2 mils, or two dots (see dots at end of flipper on PF) and you’ll hit it with ease.

How you do that....?

#14494 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Glad you like what I did; it was a labor of love...lol!
Actually, I've had a couple of inquiries regarding this. I hadn't originally planned to make and sell these, but I suppose I could run off a couple of sets if there is enough interest. It may take a few days, however, as I do have a full-time gig and this would be a spare time project.
I'll sit down soon and figure out what needs to be done and what it might cost, and I'll get back to you.

I would be in as well!!

1 week later
#14532 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Glad you like them, Mark! Thanks for the recommendation; high praise indeed coming from you.
All of the sets that I sent out have been delivered from what I can see. I'd like to receive some more feedback before I start producing these for real, just in case I need to make any adjustments.
I have a few extra sets that I made up in this first run; $25/pair + $5 shipping. PM me if you are interested; first come, first served.

Going to install mine this weekend!!

#14541 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Deserved...as an install note -
I always put thread lock on all my screws on that turntable mech (including the computers)...things get hit quite regularly up there, and the whole mech is a unique item, imho.....my atomic pile is high, so should be ok. (but definitely braced for the random hit, as it won't survive). Nice, metal reinforcement, which compliments the look...win/ win.

I tried to install mine today.... 2 issues I have.... #1...I cant get the cat5 cable off the TV.....#2...I dont have any slack in the console wires to flip the plastic... ??? tricks????

#14545 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

OK I had a chance to take a look at this:
1) Notice the small tab:
[quoted image]
I just found that it's easier to remove the cable if you use a flat screwdriver for this; with one hand, slide the screwdriver in just above the tab, push down, and pull out the cable with the other hand while pushing down on the tab. Should slide right out.
2) It might be possible to disconnect the console wires by lifting the playfield. The one on the right has easy access, but the one on the left is behind the plastic shield. You will have to rotate the mini playfield around to the other side; once you do that, the cable can be disconnected easily.
I think the Cat5 cable being disconnected is key, though. It might make turning the plastic on it's side a lot easier, so you might not even need to disconnect the console cables.
I hope this helps; let me know how you make out.

My connecter looks different...?

tv1 (resized).JPGtv1 (resized).JPG
#14549 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

It looks like the rubber-like extension is on the outside; that can happen. Look inside; you should see the plastic tab.
Can you take a photo of the inside, where the cable is actually in the socket?

Try tomorrow...beer time.... thanks folks!!

1 week later
#14625 4 years ago

Speaking of the left orbit shot. Big thanks to DrBanner for sharing his fix for the left orbit shot not always registering. This shot requires a strong, clean hit. Problem is the ball will hug the side rail and not completely trip the switch. To remedy this all you need to do is loosen the 2 switch screws below and move it as far over to the left as it will go and tighten. Every shot weak or strong will now register.

Thanks!!! 5 minute fix!!!

#14655 4 years ago

Looks like my right side "slingshot bumper" is not working. bumper above the flipper? Left side is fine. looked for broken wire etc. took glass off and tested with ball... no response.newbe so ... help...???

Added over 5 years ago:

issue resolved

#14670 4 years ago

Got my Hallmark Bat Girl ornament... so why no Penguin yet...?

#14672 4 years ago

Because we ran out of space in our machines to put him anywhere

LOL!!!

#14675 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I thought he was in the crane?

No Hallmark ornament....

#14682 4 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

I experience the same issue with my machine as well. A soft hit will grab the ball. Wish it would work like Metallica.

Munsters also grabs it just fine as well.....

1 week later
#14748 4 years ago

Well I downloaded the new code for Premium... and I show 3 .spk files.... ??? NEVER MIND..... read the "Read Me"....sry

#14750 4 years ago

That update took a while to install......

#14774 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Don't forget the LE has the RED colored wired ramp. Makes a huge difference in game play

?? How?

#14776 4 years ago

My new HS. Work to do,,but better....

bm (resized).JPGbm (resized).JPG
#14814 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I love the option to hold left flipper and start to kill a running game. It gets used every time there are kiddos in our game room. My three stern games all have this feature at the moment. Its really nice.

???

#14857 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

1.04 was only installed on games that had an interlock on the coin door.

The interlock on the coin door is a mystery....some have some do not....

#14862 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

That is not true...my Catwoman was built in May and it does not have the interlock.

Mine was built in May......and does have it... lol

#14893 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Installed a Stern Blue SLE ramp in my game last night....WOW! it is super fast now. I wonder if its because its NEW or if it's because it's painted? Either way...I like it.[quoted image]

How you get that?

#14902 4 years ago

??? Details..?. I like that!!

#14914 4 years ago

Thanks.... $300...??? Hard pass....

#14918 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Why would you buy this ramp? because its metal?

the blue looks cool....but not $300 cool...

#14936 4 years ago

Almost to the Billion club.....

score (resized).JPGscore (resized).JPG
#14966 4 years ago

Hi All,
I joined hallmarks site and also the bat-forum to check out all things ornaments.
Are the items that make up the 66 collection available now,
Batgirl - ordered
Riddler- ordered
Joker- ordered.
Boat - Undecided.
Rumor is Penguin next year . Hey that's only a few months away.
Do you guys buy the boat if so can you post a pic of where you placed it. I did buy the cool Heli / pad for the left side of the PF. Might need something on the right...haha.
Am I now all caught up or did I miss something.
Thanks from a newbie addicted to mods. lol

Cat Woman...with led lighted mod...???

#14975 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

It's very easy, just get a flickering wired 1.8mm LED and connect to GI with clips.

Fun easy project!

#14984 4 years ago

The copter is a good add also...

#14986 4 years ago

Those look great . Did you use screws or tape to keep them steady? I am learning about Hot Glue, Lexan etc etc...love this new hobby.
Thanks for the pictures and link.

I used a dual temp hot glue gun on low setting.

#14994 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I assume if I go this route then I would choose the voltage option of 7 - 19 volt AC/DC? The other choices are 5-13 VOLT BATTERY/TRANSFORMER and 3 VOLT BATTERY.

https://www.modeltrainsoftware.com/collections/hobby-leds/products/flickering-led?variant=23143382253616

#14996 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Those are great! The 14 inch 1.8mm 7-19V cool white works nicely.

I used the flickering blue...added a 200 ohm resistor. White would look great as well

#14999 4 years ago

So I think I have kept all items in the classic mode except for Batman. Yikes. Do I really want that pose and have to spend over $50.00 to keep it all in theme?
Has anyone done a different Batman that still flows nicely and plays well with my other 6 figurines/vehicles?
Thanks for the advice.

Good call....that Batman is horrid.....

#15038 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Anybody playing pinball in their Batman action figure display case?!

LOL

#15050 4 years ago
Quoted from JRM1:

Does anyone have any advice for the best way to install inner side art (side blades) in a Batman '66? This would be my first time attempting these. I have the the version that Stern released and they came without directions. Take out the playfield or maneuver around it? Use clamps to hold it in place? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

I used the wet method...wife helped me hold... was really easy....no need to remove the playfield...

#15081 4 years ago

Doubt it.
Now in reality, there is so much dimpling on that PF that it actually smooth out and they aren't noticeable any longer unless you look from an angle with good lighting.

Well I had a playfield protector installed on mine... plays fine. Now whats the proper way to clean them...??

#15085 4 years ago

I just wipe mine down with Novus 1. Plays like lightning after.

Thanks!

#15111 4 years ago

Is this a new board that has failed?
My Node 8 board failed immediately after I installed the last update. Stern was no help after telling me what I already knew. They didn't offer to sell me a board either. Hopefully you will have better luck with a replacement than I did.
A coworker is examining my bad board in his spare time. The 6V supply is out. So far several surface mount resistors in a row are bad. More testing on the board to follow.

So they will not sell you a new board..?? So as far as they are concerned you have a dead game and no repair is possible...??? Thats insane.....

#15137 4 years ago

For those of you mounting the Hallmark figures.... where did you mount Batgirl? I have tried 4x times on the Batgirl ledge on the left.... lo temp hot glue.. a hot ball sends her flying every time..... lol

2 weeks later
#15260 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Yes I will do pic of them side by side. Working on to see if I can light eyes

Interested

#15262 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Cats will have to be double sided taped or glued to bracket

When do these lights illuminate? I don't think I have ever seen them do so....???

cat1 (resized).JPGcat1 (resized).JPG
#15264 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Those are the screw holes.

Dang...I should have looked harder....

#15273 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Looks like a node board problem.
They are sending me a replacement. I am going to have to go look and see what repkaci g that entails. I imagine its not fun.
Well on the bright side, after paying for this game 8 months ago, Albeit with a new trench dug into my play field, art near the penguin scoop missing, oh and $2000 in mods, I may actually get to play a game on here soon.

$2000 in mods...??? WOW

2 weeks later
#15320 4 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Joined the club today with a Catwoman edition. Fun pin overall. Scored 1.2B on the first game, but still don't know what I am doing, lol.
Noticed my shaker wasn't working, so I lifted up the play field and found out why. Shaker not installed. Messaged Dave at Pinball Dudes and he agreed to send me one. Seems that the guy that traded it in kept the shaker.
So, what are the favorite mods today? I think I might keep this one. Fun machine and family friendly.

My NIB catwoman did not come with shaker.....I added though

#15322 4 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

That is correct, but when I bought it the seller listed it as having one and the settings in the features had it activated. It appears the previous owner took it out.

oh sorry....thought you bought NIB

1 week later
#15355 4 years ago

Hmmmmm

Bat1 (resized).JPGBat1 (resized).JPG
#15402 4 years ago

One down one to go . What a difference !!!
[quoted image]

Where do I get these.....???

#15449 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I agree. The lights are expensive, but they are nice too. I posted a bit ago in this thread, that I would take them over the antiglare glass as they provide light and reduce glare.

Thinking of ordering the Pin Stadiums.... suggestions etc...?

#15452 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Good advice. I have not used the hovers before, but they look like a good way of installing. I have my flashers hooked up to the flasher in the middle of the pops. You get a nice light show that way. The good thing is its really easy to move that and put it elsewhere if desired.

Middle of the pops?

#15456 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

There is a flasher under the playfield between the pops.

Pic..?

#15458 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Its the big circular insert right in the middle of the pops nest.

Ok,...I am going to be called dumb here I am sure..... what is "pops nest"...?

#15483 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Its the big circular insert right in the middle of the pops nest.

This one?

flash (resized).JPGflash (resized).JPG
#15485 4 years ago

The blu ray arrived . Excited to get into the extras .
Scrapbook looks very nice and signed by Adam
Have a good night all .[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Got mine... does your little music button work? Mine make some noise... bout it...lol

#15497 4 years ago

where is it?? lol

Right side of the box....

#15498 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Agree and a little puzzled.
What is not appealing about shiny stainless ramps?

I think decals on the ramps would look tacky... IMHO...

#15505 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

A cluster of pop bumpers is sometimes referred to as a "nest". For this game that's in the upper right corner. There is a large white circular insert in the middle of that pop bumper cluster that has a flasher under it.

OK got the lights installed. Work great.... nice color etc. How do I know the flasher is working... played a couple games and have not noticed anything really...

#15507 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Should be flashing as you hit the pop bumpers.

Guess I need to check connection...might as well solder them in while in there... appears this the connection to make

#15515 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Guess I need to check connection...might as well solder them in while in there... appears this the connection to make

well connection it was... so cool when flasher goes off now!!

#15529 4 years ago

Finally got these installed. More troublesome to install than I thought but definitely worth it.[quoted image]

How hard is the install?

#15532 4 years ago

Not very they're just a bit of a pain in the ass. The 3 screws under each letter have nuts behind them. Each LED is a separate board with a red lens. Add to that the wires behind are zip tied really tight. The left ramp is much easier because there is more wire slack. Just takes patience. But in the end very worth it.

So where do I get them..?

1 month later
#15632 4 years ago

I looked all over and no Catwomen but found only one joker and it's new. Might want to jump on it.
ebay.com link » 2015 Limited Edition Batman The Joker Hallmark Ornament New Mimb Free Shipping
This could be cool in the right spot.
https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/batman-universe-collectors-bust/catwoman-66-bust

$90??? LOL...... I will pull mine off and sell it...

#15638 4 years ago

crazy......I think I paid 60....got lucky...then had to add a led making it the most expensive mod ever...hahaha....joking. Does look awesome.

LED added to Joker? Or Catwoman? I paid $20 for my NIB Joker.... $40 for Catwoman...

2 weeks later
#15655 4 years ago

Can you pre order..?

1 week later
#15697 4 years ago

Man I cant even get through Bookworm once.... get close...then drain.....

2 weeks later
#15768 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I always thought he said” ....keep better odds.” Though I didn’t understand it. Thanks for the clarification, it makes more sense.

Well I thought he said "keep better eyes..." Now am going to have to listen again harder....

1 week later
#15799 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

The point is to give you something different to play the second time through, rather than repeating the same storyline. Lyman made it select able from the beginning as a cool bonus to decide which one to start with and so people who may never get that far have a chance to see the other episodes. Most games would just have you repeat the same mode again after completing it and/or getting to the wizard mode.

I am not sure I understand what this means....??

#15802 3 years ago

What are alternate story lines..??

4 weeks later
#15867 3 years ago

Yes. Stern put really weak springs on the shooter rod. You can barely get the ball around the orbit. Day 1 I changed mine to orange. Heres a handy list courtesy of Pinball Life...
Spring tension from lowest to highest:
Blue (266-5001-05)
Green (266-5001-04)
Standard (10-148-1)
Orange (266-5001-07)
Purple (266-5001)
Gray/Silver (266-5001-14)
Red (10-148-2)

Where can I order a replacement spring...?

#15869 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I just ordered an orange one from Pinball Life. I also borrowed the orange spring from my Metallica in the meantime and can verify it sends the ball all the way around the loop on the plunge for the super skill shot.
https://www.pinballlife.com/ball-shooter-plunger-inner-spring-orange.html

Thanks!

#15882 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Where can I order a replacement spring...?

Installed Orange....perfect!!

3 weeks later
#15931 3 years ago

Before I pull the glass and start looking.....any guess where this came from...

pin (resized).jpgpin (resized).jpg
#15935 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Your picture is a little blurry, but it looks like a small Philips head screw. If your batmobile on the turntable spinner isn’t a newer riveted version that would be the first place I check.

Yes small phillips screw with star washer.....been all over the playfield with a flashlight..... cannot locate where it came from......Mine is a Catwoman edition as well...

#15937 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If you have a Catwoman it should have a riveted batmobile on the batmobile spinner but check underneath it for 2 screws or 2 rivets if you have screws it could be one of those. Also check the main turntable plastic that should have about 4 or 5 Philips screws holding it down.
Or as droogs mentioned above check the mini tv mounts either side for screws, I can’t think of anywhere else that takes the small Philips screws other than some of the ramp plastics.

Well I looked everywhere....batmobile is riveted...mini tv is fine.. guess I will wait to find something loose....lol

#15940 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Have you just brought the game and unboxed?
If so I t’s not uncommon to find a few extra nuts flying around your cabinet or platfield that where never supposed to be destined for your game in the first place.
I remember my Ironman having two screws in the bottom of the cabinet, I checked everywhere and every screw was there, so someone had to have just dropped the things into the game by mistake, 3 hours of my life wasted

No it has 200 games on it....and a playfield protector installed....

#15942 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Then I would look at All of the things you removed to Install that protector as likely you forgot to put a screw back or tighten it. My money is on the ramp signs or turn table assembly.

I didnt do it..... but will go look again....

#15943 3 years ago

Ok,...anyone seen this...?? Its gone after a power cycle...

pin2 (resized).jpgpin2 (resized).jpg

#15945 3 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

I haven’t seen that but there is a tab in the service menu where you can manually check for villain vision updates. Maybe check that?

Is that a code update? I am on the latest version.....

#15947 3 years ago

Almost..... good game....

bat (resized).jpgbat (resized).jpg
#15949 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Wow great score! My left outlane is like a f’in black hole, tried turning the sling power down in the settings but I don’t think those settings do anything, right sling still fires it down the left outlane.

The left ramp is where I suck.....

#15955 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Left flipper cradle, then sharp backhand!

I cant even get close trying that.....lol

#15957 3 years ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

Another victim of to tight zip ties on the crane!
I would highly recommend cutting off the 3 zip ties on the crane and add your own making it looser so the wires are able to move with the crane and not break. It’s not a matter of if but when your crane stops registering hits. Easy fix to prevent this.
[quoted image]

Hard to see where these are....?

2 weeks later
#15990 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Before I pull the glass and start looking.....any guess where this came from...
[quoted image]

Well....while getting ready to install my new Cat mods...I figured out where it came from....this should be fun to put back.....

bat1 (resized).jpgbat1 (resized).jpg
#15992 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’m sure I have a post there not just a screw.

Yes...screw underneath holding the post...thats the one the fell out...

I got it!!! nimble fingers...and needle nose to tighten post!!

#15996 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

OK thanks. Seems like that would be a small thing to provide, for a 15k-plus game

15k...???

#16002 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

SLE - $14,999 (two years ago)

wow....did not know that.... thats insane...

#16006 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Left flipper cradle, then sharp backhand!

I trying too practice this shot....it seems like the flipper does not have quit enough power to make it consistently...

Is there a adjustment similar to Munsters? I cant seem to find it...?

1 week later
#16052 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That's one nice looking topper!

CWLE? So such thing... topper is cool!!

#16088 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the game is complete as is but if we are compiling a wish list: more episodes for the main villians, a bat climb mode, a batgirl mode, a timed challenge mini wizard mode you can select at game start (like escape nublar in JP), fancier light shows.

Pin Stadiums add well to the light show....

1 month later
#16159 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

This year's batman ornaments go on sale this weekend at your local Hallmark store. [quoted image][quoted image]

Tried to order online....Batmobile available now....Penguin not avail till Oct 5th

1 week later
#16196 3 years ago
Quoted from Theboatnics:

New to the club looking to purchase Stern accessories for my new BM66 premium looking for Side Blades , Batman topper , Bat signal and Side armor
Please Pm me if you have any of these your looking to sell ?
Thanks

Side Blades available from Stern..

#16248 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Just installed the ones I got from TiltGraphics, thought I would share.
[quoted image]

Cool Glad I grabbed the limited Catwoman ones right away..

BMS (resized).jpgBMS (resized).jpg
#16251 3 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Im waiting to see pictures of people mounting the new Penguin figure that just came out. Anyone? I haven't taken the time to find a spot for mine yet.

I cant find a spot yet either.....

2 weeks later
#16273 3 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Haven't looked and not sure where others have placed the Penguin ornament, but this works... made a little wire bracket and drilled into the left foot.
[quoted image]

What did you attack bracket to?

1 week later
#16286 3 years ago
Quoted from pug123:

" holy what the " what has this guy done and hes still not finished please make him stop

TOO MUCH!!!

1 week later
#16323 3 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

Balls are magnetised. Get a hammer and hit them to demagnetise.

or....buy new balls.... lol

#16327 3 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

I guess its a throw away world now. lol

LOL!!! But new "Pinballs" are cheap....I replace when new since OEM are junk....and then when I see issues....

1 week later
#16350 3 years ago

Question.....is a light/bulb on the top of the crane cockpit? Looks like there should be one....but I have seen mine lit......??

#16352 3 years ago

Yes there is a light there. Chances are one of the wires pulled loose.

Guess I pulling the glass...lol

#16353 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Guess I pulling the glass...lol

Both of them......Red + orange - ?? Or does it matter

peg (resized).jpgpeg (resized).jpg
#16354 3 years ago

Fixed! Been like that since new....lol

#16357 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

The factory sometimes zip ties the wire a little short so pull yourself some slack or it will happen again.

Looking at the solder pads it looks like they were never attached.....

#16361 3 years ago

Finally broke a Bill..... and did not defeat ONE minor villain...

bmgc (resized).jpgbmgc (resized).jpg
#16363 3 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

There is a light board there, mine broke a wire at the solder joint one point, yours probably did too.

yup...but both were not connected....and looking at the solder joints....never were...

#16368 3 years ago

Did you defeat the Majors and pass on the bonuses then got a nice capture bonus?

Played all episodes of Penguin and Catwoman twice. one riddler... passed on bonuses on all. Played 4 minor villains...just did not complete

1 week later
#16379 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Anyone looking for a Villain topper check this out ...
ebay.com link » Stern Pinball Batman Premium Villans Topper

Free Shipping!!!

#16384 3 years ago

Question on playing 2-X player game... player one gets 2 balls in Ball Lock....and drains.. now what happens with next player (s)?? Was just wondering...

2 weeks later
#16400 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Just joined the club yesterday. Anyone have a link to strategy, particularly with minor villains. Admittedly I have gone back through the 300 plus pages of this thread yet but am about too! Fun game!

http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463

I have a one sheet on the minor villains but cant locate.... maybe someone else...??

#16403 3 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

It's a key post and a pretty sweet chart that helps understanding all the minor villains.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/259#post-4931732

There it is! I took it to Staples and had it laminated...

2 weeks later
#16434 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Wow, new Bat66 run is going up another $500 to $8,500.00 for a premium. Gary Stern recently said, Bat66 is a very expensive machine to make. Just $700 shy of an LE. Glad I got mine at lower prices.

Maybe with a new run....we will get more code...

1 week later
#16462 3 years ago
Quoted from e4wesley:

MY BALLS GET STUCK...
1. Behind the left Catwoman ramp.
2. To the left of the mini TV. There is a plunger there or something with an alley behind it and my ball goes back there and stays. Also, what is this for?
SUGGETIONS TO KEEP MY BALLS MOVING?

Happens occasionally.... game will unstick it... give it a minute... lol

1 week later
#16479 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I am joining the club... Picking up a premium from another pinsider on Friday. What are some of the nicer mods that you would recommend? Has anyone bought the cheap amazon signal topper? Is it ok? Anyone have a topper they would part with? Thank you. Super excited to add this to my collection. Batman was part of my childhood.

Atomic Pile for sure!

#16484 3 years ago

I sure added to mine.....

mod (resized).jpgmod (resized).jpg
#16486 3 years ago

Nice job. I have basically the same stuff as you. I did add the lighted back wall- easy plug and play. It adds some nice light back in the left corner.

Details...???

#16488 3 years ago

Well thats easy....I know the Mezels well.... and shop is about a mile away....lol

#16492 3 years ago

Perfect

I do have Pin Stadiums on it too

1 week later
#16515 3 years ago
Quoted from ky-pin:

my batman takes a long time to boot up also

Mine takes no where near that long... hmm

#16519 3 years ago

Nope you're wrong. I'm comparing his BM66 to my BM66 with the same code.

Ok...data...

My BM66 Catwoman edition on current code. From power on to ready to play... 28.5 seconds...

#16522 3 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Option 54 in the standard adjustments menu toggles "fast boot", that's probably the issue.

Will have to check mine.... is fast boot default? Never adjusted it...

Yes...Fast Boot is factory default.... and where mine is set. Thought about changing it and seeing how long.....too cold ( My machines are in shop...lol)

#16524 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Will have to check mine.... is fast boot default? Never adjusted it...
Yes...Fast Boot is factory default.... and where mine is set. Thought about changing it and seeing how long.....too cold ( My machines are in shop...lol)

OK test complete. Turned off "Fast Boot" and cycled power.. get a "Verifying Image" bar....18:30 minutes to boot.....

2 weeks later
#16551 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Just a quick update... I have had a few Batman owners ask me if they can purchase just the left card since the right card is the collector card. If anyone has interest, I have added that as an option in my store to purchase just the left card.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04882-batman-66-lenticular-apron-cards

Just ordered!! ( did not ask for address though...??)

#16555 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yes, the left one is instructions....

Do you do them the Munsters?

#16557 3 years ago

Well after I dont know how many tries...I finally beat Bookworm last night... on ball 2... and then went for Mr Freeze on ball 3.... SDTM!!! GRRRRR

1 week later
#16571 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I’m curious about this too. I don’t have mine yet (Catwoman) but I’m picking it up later this week.

I may be wrong...but was told when I bought mine.that the only difference is the artwork.... game play is identical..the code is the same for sure

#16575 3 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I think they brought back the power interlock switch as well.

Yes my Catwoman edition has it active....my Munsters LE does not

3 weeks later
#16613 3 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Thanks I see it but it’s in the goodie bag and I don’t want to open it
See if I can get it out of there

why not open it..?? Its your game... dont think opening the goodie bag destroys the value.... if it does... I did both mine... lol

#16616 3 years ago

Ya I can just open it I will thought maybe I would try a code update first
The paper your talking about shows that it’s the turntable just saying that thing is buried

Its a awesome game you will love it... definitely update to latest code..

#16619 3 years ago

Odd one today.... hit the power switch to play a couple... nothing... but some crackling type arcing sounds...powered off...tried again...same thing. Unplugged.... tried my Munsters on same plug... all good.. plugged back in a tried... good now.. played 3 games. Unplugged for the night.. power switch...??

#16621 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Do you have a external subwoofer hooked up to the same receptacle?

No...pin stadiums....from day one...

3 weeks later
#16645 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Reading the instructions it sounds pretty easy. I will post after the install with my impressions.

Been a little while for me.... but was really easy.... and such a good mod

#16658 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

FWIW. My ball frequently doesn’t release from the magnet and I don’t have the decal

MIne always releases.....does not grab very often.... lol

#16669 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

How did you all attach your bat mobile hot wheels car to the playfield? I have a hot wheels on the way and was thinking about mounting it to the left of the shooter lane but no idea what to use

This is the Hallmark car...I used 2 dabs of hot glue from glue gun

batmob (resized).jpgbatmob (resized).jpg
1 week later
#16683 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Looks great, Do you print it Poster size? I have old eyes too!

I put on a USB drive....and took to Staples....print 8x10 and laminate...

#16686 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Forgive my ignorance, is this sheet for the order of villains to be played? I always played Bookworm first then Mr. Freeze then Tut. That doesnt always work out for me though.

Me neither..... can very rarely beat Bookworm without a drain.... lol and then if I do.... cant get to Freeze..... but its a fun challenge...

#16687 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

Hey folks I got some questions. So I'm I'm currently debating mentally if I should buy the new GnR or my favorite game of all time, Batman '66. I know the last run is this July so I'm likely going to make up my mind this weekend. It would also be my first NIB.
What problems are usually found on a BM '66 or in general how well does it hold up?
I really like the Julie Newmar art package and did they limit that run to only 100 ever made?
Thanks and I hope to join the club potentially this weekend!

You cant go wrong with Batman 66... I love it! I have the Catwoman addition... Not sure what they are doing in July... thought Catwoman was 500.... ???

#16694 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think the strategies are dependent on whether you are playing for fun or for points. For fun you can approach the game from so many different ways. For max points, there's really only the one strategy.
Rob

And what is that strategy...??

#16712 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

Mine was doing the exact same launch - somewhere in this thread it was mentioned to put a spacer/rubber bumper at the top of the wireform on the garage. It takes some of the flex out of the wire form - since i did that i would say ball launches are down by 80%.

Wow I have never had a ball launch either....a BUNCH of games....

1 month later
#16736 2 years ago
Quoted from Mplspinhead:

Hi there. New Batman66 owner and new to this forum. LOVING this game but I'm having a problem with my ball lock. My apologies if this issue has already been brought up here.
Whenever I score a ball lock, instead of saving for a future multi ball, a new ball gets sent into the shooter lane ready to be plunged. Pretty sure this is an error.
Is this a code glitch? Switch problem?
I've been at this hobby for a few years but still pretty amateurish "under the hood." I'm an eager learner but admittedly don't know what I'm doing mostly
Thanks in advance
Tim

That sounds correct...you need 3 balls in lock to start multiball...

2 months later
#16821 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

It seems that my game always defaults to Penguin as the first villain when you start a game. I know you can change the villain by hitting others before you answer the phone. But does anyone know if there is a way to change the default villain?

Its because you put ball in he penguin trough twice...

#16827 2 years ago

Stay out of the penguin hole if it goes there just start someone else
I used to stay away from penguin crane would mess me up now it doesn’t bother me at all

Yes 2 trips to the penguin hole qualifies Penguin.... I usually try and knock him out first.... I think he is the easiest...

1 month later
#16881 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Game is 5yrs old now, lots more games to talk about.. but BM66 is a masterpiece!

It is a awesome game....

3 weeks later
#16911 2 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Looks good here's the ones I did awhile back. Choice of cats.

I have the lighted eye version. Really nice!

2 weeks later
#16943 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

No New games dont come with graphic game blades

LEs do...... at least my last one did

#16949 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:

I was under the impression that Premium and LE on this title didn't come with artblades and that only the SLE did, even the original flyers show the LE without artblades.

Sorry misunderstood. My Munsters LE came with artblades... My Batman is Catwoman edition...no blades. I added

#16955 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

How much were premiums in the last run?

My Catwoman Prem was $7700

#16966 2 years ago
Quoted from insx:

I just soldered in a very short piece of wire and covered it with heat shrink. I replaced the cable ties with yellow ones while I was at it. Cheapest mod ever!

Only problem I have had is the crane light.... resoldered twice....

#16974 2 years ago

My left orbit is only registering about 1/2 the time...... ideas..??

#16977 2 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

The ball won't be activating the switch when it rolls over it. Had the same issue. Just lift the playfield. Remove the switch and adjust the wire. Easy fix.

Adjust the wire in what way? Thanks

3 weeks later
#17047 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Got the call that my BM66 is to be delivered on Thursday. I just sold out R&M, but this has been the most pins I can remember getting in a short period of time.
June JP premium
November Godzilla LE
December BM66

Almost same lineup....Munsters LE here....no Godzilla

#17071 2 years ago

"I've been playing, fun to build up the bat phone hurry up and the X shots it's a game within a game. "

I dont know what that means... ??

#17095 2 years ago
Quoted from iohonnes:

I've had Batman for about 3 years - I finally hit the left ramp with a backhand shot from the left flipper. Of course, I couldn't do it a second time. I consider it the most perfect shot of my pinball life.

I think I have made that shot once myself... probably not on purpose..... lol

#17099 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I'm just going to sell all my machines and give up now.

LOL!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
290 posts in this topic match your search for posts by JMCFAN. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JMCFAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=JMCFAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.