IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11637 5 years ago

Regarding Minor Villans modes from different seasons. Are there differences with the way they play? Are the rewards different? Or, are they just there to give multiple chances to finish a villain?

#11639 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

exception being tut giving you a "main channel" multiplier after completing him a second time and a further multiplier for each completion after

Thanks! Didn't know that. Just digging into this game for the first time. Still getting used to how the modes work. I've been reading various sources to get the rules. But there doesn't seem to be a very complete and up to date write up on it. I can't always tell what's happening with the minor villians when they're stacked with another mode. But that should come with more play. I would be nice to have a progress indicator of some sort on the screen. Guardians is nice that way.

Really, really great theme integration on this game. So cool!

#11657 5 years ago

I got the Bat Cave hurry up and was awarded 2x on Catwoman. I drained before hitting the super jackpot. On the next ball I hit the jackpot and got the cliffhanger screen. The left choice to take the jackpot did not say it was 2x jackpot. Does the hurry up apply to the sjp? Or was it because I drained? I thought the 2x hurry up award persisted for the whole game, not just the ball you get it on?

#11662 5 years ago

Thanks!

I've watched a few game play videos and it seems like people can backhand the sjp scoop from a dead stop cradle position on the right flipper. Mine doesn't seem to do that. I have not adjusted my flippers at all. They have a slight droop from the factory. Maybe that's the difference?

#11677 5 years ago

New here. What’s the issue with the target? I’ve noticed that I don’t always get credit for the bat phone hurry up shot. Is that the issue? I just thought I missed the target.

#11707 5 years ago

Thanks for the new rules write up! Very handy.

#11713 5 years ago

Anyone know how much of the music in this game is from the TV show, how much was created for the pinball? Digging the soundtrack. This game has one of the best audio/video packages.

#11729 5 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Thinking about loading the new code...Does 1.0 still have the launch lane coil adjustment? Heard that they may have left it out in this update.

The adjustment is there. I used it. It’s near the end of the game features adjustments menu.

1 week later
#11761 5 years ago

It would be nice if your ball number was displayed on the minor villain select screen. I choose differently depending on ball number.

The music on the alternative major villian modes seems relatively quiet. It also changes to the main theme music at some point when you continue rather than cash out. That seems like a bug.

Added over 5 years ago:

I think the music changing is intentional and not a bug. It's probably an audio cue as to your progress on that villain mode. Nice touch.

1 month later
#12273 5 years ago

When thinking about scoring strategies. Keep in mind that these are played in tournaments. And, more relevant to me personally, they are played as friendly 4 player games. I could be wrong. But, I don't see many people going for that super big points strategy in these settings. Even when playing a single player game I don't always go for that. I think it's great that you can bypass a lot of stuff and go for the wizard modes. Or, take the time (and risk) of going the long way for a higher score. There's a lot of way to play this game. I guess I'm thinking it's pretty awesome as is and would be wary of too many changes.

Just my 2 cents.

3 weeks later
#12508 5 years ago

So got a new GC today. It was the first time I was successful at executing the Bookworm > Freeze strategy. It's not a great score I know, but my best so far on this latest code.

I did notice something a bit odd. I was working on Bookworm and started a Bat-phone hurry up. The small TV screen on the turn table was facing me, it had a picture of the phone on it. But when I hit it, it did not collect the hurry up and start the major villain (Riddler I believe). I finished Bookworm and the turntable never rotated to present the phone to me. Since the small TV was showing the phone, I thought hitting that would collect it. But it did not. Just throwing that out there. I'm not super clear on everything that was running and the order of events. But I think that's the gist of it.

Image-2 (resized).pngImage-2 (resized).png
1 month later
#13039 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The only inconsistent shot on my game seems to be the target inside the bat cave. Does anyone else see inconsistent hit behavior on this target?

Yes. Shots to/through the batcave don't always register for me. I find that hitting a little to the right rather than center helps. I haven't looked into fixing this yet. It seems to be an issue that for at least a few people. If anyone comes up with something. Please post about it.

2 months later
#13793 4 years ago

The Tut multiplier will continue from where you left off plus add one more if you complete another Tut on a new ball. Without Bookworm. ie, you had 2x on ball on ball 1. Drain. Multiplier goes to zero. Complete another Tut and you get 3x. I’ve gotten a decent score that way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=Flippersaurus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.