IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bond_Gadget_007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2493 6 years ago

"Really enjoyed the new music"

This pin is growing on me, but am I the only one who notices lack of voice callouts? Its literally just lounge music from the 60's in the background while you hit the ball around. Where's Adam West, Joker, Penguin laughing/taunting you? Huge miss and such an easy fix!

1 month later
#3016 6 years ago

Do you think this game will ever have audio cues during gameplay like SM does? I fear it will just be lounge music, instead of voice callouts like other superhero games have. Ie. "Get a move on". "Web slinger is back!" "Do it again! (Combo)".

The silence while playing is deafening, even after the last 2 updates.

1 week later
#3154 6 years ago

'They know people will buy it anyway, just like they always have.'

Stop buying half baked games and look in the mirror. "If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change"

-Batman

3 weeks later
#3509 6 years ago

"I feel bad for them anyways [Star Wars]"

Agreed. Rather hold out for potential greatness on BM plus Lyman than the most stripped down pf since 24. Code will likely stay as-is because it's Dwight. BM fun can only go up while SW has already peaked in less than a month, lol. Laser sfx, photoshop art, star wars label, ship it!

"...though if they do it's my last NIB Stern."

Never say never. Many men before you have tried and always fail. The house always wins. House being Gary

1 month later
#4355 6 years ago

I saw a recent YouTube video with BM66 used in a tournament. If this game is already tournament ready, why is everone expecting more code? And claiming because 'Gomez promised us' doesn't count!

2 months later
#6979 6 years ago

How does the spinner value work? I watched a video on .83 code and it said ‘Spinner increased=50,000’ but next shot to middle spinner only scored peanuts.

Isn’t it supposed to score 50K per spin for Big Points?! Bug?

#7021 6 years ago

I think the crane is one of the best toys, ever. But is it worth shooting for given risk/reward in it’s current state? Noticed most people try to avoid it. Will Lyman do more with the crane?

#7142 6 years ago

“I still can’t get any major villians to activate after Villain Escape is done. I went through 3 more extra balls and could only get combo shots and the minor villains. Is there a default setting I need to change, or is this part of the game not yet coded I wonder?”

Can someone please answer this guy...

1 month later
#8269 6 years ago

While I like the updated code, one member said scoring seems more balanced while another says, ‘if you want points it’s still shoot Penguin all day, not the crane’. Any consensus on which statement is more accurate?

I’m fine with Penguin big points but it’s supposed to be for actually Hitting the crane toy (best toy in pinball) Not for avouding it! So far TDK is way better in this department, unfortunately. Still time though.

1 week later
#8459 6 years ago

'I've noticed if you light both computers during a major villain mode it lights the pile. Hit the pile for playfield multipliers. You can do this repeatedly...2x 3x etc.'

This concerns me as a possible scoring exploit. How high do the multipliers go, and how easy is this to pull off in your opinion? (ie. how bad a rule is this).

4 weeks later
#9009 6 years ago

Can you guys tell me if you think scoring is balanced? I watched a 5 Billion pts video recently where the bat turntable kept spinning on its own during MB causing major points to rack up. Is it supposed to do that? Can you cradle up and just let it spin/points for free?

10 months later
#12045 5 years ago

Has anyone scored over 20 billion without the bookworm plus freeze stack? Just curious, since I see a lot of comments touting multiple paths. After that, I think you could go different directions but first 2 modes need to be same path, yes?

1 week later
#12203 5 years ago

There used to be a video of penguin flying with his umbrella in old code. Usually during the pop bumper sequence. Is it removed, anybody seen it lately?

1 month later
#12674 5 years ago

“Playing Villain Escape isn't a great reward, so I'd recommend focusing on other goals”

Does this bother anyone? I enjoy locking up villians and edging closer to the wizard mode, but the scoring doesn’t seem to match this goal. Dream theme for me hands-down, but how many days until I finally tire of freeze/BW I truly cannot say. One day it might drive me as mad as the Joker, but not today.

3 weeks later
#12954 5 years ago

Has anyone felt fixing the Shame modes to properly grey out now, has affected your strategy? I suspect we were all double dipping on Shame modes and now we can’t (which might be a good thing!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bond_Gadget_007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=Bond_Gadget_007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.