IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 374.
#4851 6 years ago
Quoted from Bamatami:

How do you even get to that?! Stern sent me a new target, but for a newbie, it looks like I'm about to replace a part on the ISS!

It's underneath the playfield. Use magnetic tools.

It's not hard, just a pain cause of the tightness of the area.

#4852 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

installed the vehicle mount and villain cars. Still want get a light on them. Played a quick game and got villain escape and 1.2 billion. So, decided I liked the mod lol

Love those villain cars! How did I not find those! Sweet. Are those in the same Hot Wheels classic series? Really appreciate the new idea I may choose to go your direction now. Maybe the riddler car chasing the Batmobile??

#4853 6 years ago

I like the villain cars also. However I'm pretty sure they are 1/64 and not part of the 1/50 series.

#4854 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Love those villain cars!

If you want villain cars from the actual TV series, eaglemoss produced a few. They did a joker mobile from the surfing episode in season 3, a catmobile that eartha kit drove around in season 3, and a batmobile after penguin stole it and pimped it out to be the "bird-mobile" from season 1.

The eaglemoss cars are a little bigger (maybe 1:43 or 1:50 scale) but very detailed. Hot wheels also put out a penguin bird-mobile at one point as well.

Jokermobile+2 (resized).jpgJokermobile+2 (resized).jpg

KITTY+CAR+8 (resized).jpgKITTY+CAR+8 (resized).jpg

Birdmobile+1 (resized).jpgBirdmobile+1 (resized).jpg

$_1 (resized).jpg$_1 (resized).jpg

#4855 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If you want villain cars from the actual TV series, eaglemoss produced a few. They did a joker mobile from the surfing episode in season 3, a catmobile that eartha kit drove around in season 3, and a batmobile after penguin stole it and pimped it out to be the "bird-mobile" from season 1.
The eaglemoss cars are a little bigger (maybe 1:43 or 1:50 scale) but very detailed. Hot wheels also put out a penguin bird-mobile at one point as well.

Doc do you know what scale the Batmobile on the spinner is? I believe all the extra SLE hot wheels models are the 1:50th is the Batmobile spinner the same?

#4856 6 years ago

I thought all the batmobile was 1:65. But, I could be wrong

#4857 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thanks Doc, cost me more money. After seeing your pics I opted to buy the Joker Mobile Surfer along with the Penguin Batmobile for the mount plate. Already have one batmobile on the playfield so I thought those would look better than my Boat... Thanks for the direction.

#4858 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Doc do you know what scale the Batmobile on the spinner is? I believe all the extra SLE hot wheels models are the 1:50th is the Batmobile spinner the same?

Batmobile on the spinner looks to be 1:64 scale, about 80mm long.

#4859 6 years ago

Anyone know where to buy the Joker surfer mobile? It doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

#4860 6 years ago

Bit of a curveball but does of you guys have an ac/dc in there collection. Looking for a scan of the stern rules card off the apron. Don't want a custom one online just a scan off the original.
Just getting my pins ready for the big move into the games room which..... if I have my dates correct the BM66 code will be released to celebrate the grand opening of it.......

#4861 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Anyone know where to buy the Joker surfer mobile? It doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

I ended getting mine off EBay NIB for $24. The OEM is out of stock at this time per website.

#4862 6 years ago

You must have gotten the last one. NO ONE has this available.

#4863 6 years ago

You must have gotten the last one. NO ONE has this available.

Here is one though it is $33 it offers a "Make offer" which is what I did to get mine for $24. Good Luck!

ebay.com link: BATMAN AUTOMOBILIA CLASSIC TV SERIES JOKERMOBILE DIE CAST MODEL

#4864 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Here is one though it is $33 it offers a "Make offer" which is what I did to get mine for $24. Good Luck!
ebay.com link » Batman Automobilia Classic Tv Series Jokermobile Die Cast Model

Snagged it!! Thank you Sir!! Hopefully it arrives in one piece.

#4865 6 years ago

I looked at those too. But aren't they 8-10" long?

#4866 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

I looked at those too. But aren't they 8-10" long?

Probably around 3-5" long. Maybe Doc will chime in with an exact length.

#4867 6 years ago

Probably around 3-5" long. Maybe Doc will chime in with and exact length.

I can measure my eaglemoss batmobile when I'm home tonight. Its a little bigger than hot wheels but def not 8-10".

Here's pic of my Eaglemoss Batmobile installed in my shooter lane area. Also some pics showing Eaglemoss Batcopter (biggest one in pics) vs Hot Wheels Batcoper (smallest one), and Hallmark Batcopter (has Batman and Robin figures in it). This gives you an idea of the scale difference between Eaglemoss and Hot Wheels vehicles.

9732c9f4061dd2bbc8853a7ae2b819c719700322 (resized).jpg9732c9f4061dd2bbc8853a7ae2b819c719700322 (resized).jpg

87c1034e2cafccf122266ef6c7b81351729080a3 (resized).jpg87c1034e2cafccf122266ef6c7b81351729080a3 (resized).jpg

bf15cb83d9d5687349ab766ae4998755bf3654e0 (resized).jpgbf15cb83d9d5687349ab766ae4998755bf3654e0 (resized).jpg

ee8f5034a3c8609282a700d245036335810298e4 (resized).jpgee8f5034a3c8609282a700d245036335810298e4 (resized).jpg

#4868 6 years ago

Doc could a hot wheels batmobile the same scale as the batcycle and batcopter be put on the battmobile spinner? is there sufficient room for a little over hang? I ask as my LE is back in its box waiting for my playfield and the current model is pretty poor in the detail department, would be a big improvement being able to use a 1:50th over the factory 1:64. The hallmark batmobile is definitely too big, I tried that which is a shame as its a great model.

#4869 6 years ago

Man I hope we get some decent code soon.... loosing the will to live with this game so much potential but playing it right now isn't fun anymore

#4870 6 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Man I hope we get some decent code soon.... loosing the will to live with this game so much potential but playing it right now isn't fun anymore

Juice do you have an LE or Premium ?

#4871 6 years ago

The spinner platform is exactly 3 1/4" in diameter. Might be difficult getting 2 vehicles on there.

#4872 6 years ago

The spinner platform is exactly 3 1/4" in diameter. Might be difficult getting 2 vehicles on there.

I am thinking about taking the crappy looking Batmobile off my spinner (think its 1:64, doc seems to confirm that above) and replacing it with a 1:50th one if it fits as its a lot more detailed and would match the boat, copter and cycles perfectly.

My LE is back in its box while I wait on my playfield to arrive so curious if it would be possible, love the spinner except for the poorly detailed Batmobile.

#4873 6 years ago

B66 has finally arrived at the RD arcade ... so now the new code will come any day!

rd

IMG_7057 (resized).JPGIMG_7057 (resized).JPG

#4874 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I am thinking about taking the crappy looking Batmobile off my spinner (think its 1:64, doc seems to confirm that above) and replacing it with a 1:50th one if it fits as its a lot more detailed and would match the boat, copter and cycles perfectly.
My LE is back in its box while I wait on my playfield to arrive so curious if it would be possible, love the spinner except for the poorly detailed Batmobile.

Sorry I misread your post. I thought you were looking to fit 2 Bat vehicles on the spinner.

#4875 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Doc could a hot wheels batmobile the same scale as the batcycle and batcopter be put on the battmobile spinner? is there sufficient room for a little over hang? I ask as my LE is back in its box waiting for my playfield and the current model is pretty poor in the detail department, would be a big improvement being able to use a 1:50th over the factory 1:64. The hallmark batmobile is definitely too big, I tried that which is a shame as its a great model.

I replaced the batmobile on my spinner with a different batmobile. My original batmobile was a flat black with black flames on it. The flames being black weren't really noticeable but I didnt like the flat black either.

My replacement batmobile was the exact same size, 80mm. But some hot wheels batmobiles are bigger. My batman66 bluray set came with a hot wheels made batmobile and its about 105mm. This website lists a bunch of hot wheels batmobiles. They all sorts of variations so you nned to measure the one you get to make sure it fits or not.

http://www.1966batmobile.com/hw.htm

My eaglemoss batmobile is about 120mm which is way too big. The 80mm size fits the existing spinner perfectly. You could go bigger and over hang it off the spinner but not by much before it would hit stuff. Might need to worry if ut would spin as well if ut got too heavy.

Hot wheels did have a 1:87 HO scale batmobile which should be smaller but I dont know how the detail looks compared to hot wheels version. Being smaller the spinner might spin differently than it does now.

#4876 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I replaced the batmobile on my spinner with a different batmobile. My original batmobile was a flat black with black flames on it. The flames being black weren't really noticeable but I didnt like the flat black either.
My replacement batmobile was the exact same size, 80mm. But some hot wheels batmobiles are bigger. My batman66 bluray set came with a hot wheels made batmobile and its about 105mm. This website lists a bunch of hot wheels batmobiles. They all sorts of variations so you nned to measure the one you get to make sure it fits or not.
http://www.1966batmobile.com/hw.htm
My eaglemoss batmobile is about 120mm which is way too big. The 80mm size fits the existing spinner perfectly. You could go bigger and over hang it off the spinner but not by much before it would hit stuff. Might need to worry if ut would spin as well if ut got too heavy.
Hot wheels did have a 1:87 HO scale batmobile which should be smaller but I dont know how the detail looks compared to hot wheels version. Being smaller the spinner might spin differently than it does now.

Doc, which of the 3 Bat-Copters do you recommend please? I saw in your pic that all of them are very different not just in size but in color and the BatMan logo. I think that the Hallmark looks nice with the Dynamic Duo, but I trust your judgment 100%.

Regards

#4877 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

B66 has finally arrived at the RD arcade ... so now the new code will come any day!
rd

Congratulations RotorDave! Enjoy!

Regards

#4878 6 years ago

Pretty!

IMG_7058 (resized).JPGIMG_7058 (resized).JPG

Nice glossy playfield ...

rd

IMG_7062 (resized).JPGIMG_7062 (resized).JPG

#4879 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Doc, which of the 3 Bat-Copters do you recommend please? I saw in your pic that all of them are very different not just in size but in color and the BatMan logo. I think that the Hallmark looks nice with the Dynamic Duo, but I trust your judgment 100%.
Regards

Its all personal preference. I like the hallmark one as it has decent detail and I like the mini batman and robin in it. Thats the one I put in my game.

20170715_210730 (resized).jpg20170715_210730 (resized).jpg

#4881 6 years ago

Lol!! Minion Bob in final assembly forgot to screw on the ramp cover. Lucky I have some screws in my Bat Tool Kit for just this occasion ...

rd

IMG_7060 (resized).JPGIMG_7060 (resized).JPG

IMG_7061 (resized).JPGIMG_7061 (resized).JPG

#4882 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Congrats on the new addition! Ad you go through the game you should double check that the turntable is level with the rest of the playfield in all of its positions. Thats happened to a few if us. If its not, you could get ball hang ups on slow moving balls when enterimg the lock. Will also lead to premature wear if not flat.

#4883 6 years ago

I think this is a gorgeous machine to look at and I love the game play... I do hope they update the code to make it even more fun to play. Im loving all of these mods and will add some of them to mine.

52783119189__5D87C7BC-786D-4125-814D-00CB248059E0 (resized).JPG52783119189__5D87C7BC-786D-4125-814D-00CB248059E0 (resized).JPG

IMG_8101 (resized).JPGIMG_8101 (resized).JPG

IMG_8102 (resized).JPGIMG_8102 (resized).JPG

IMG_8103 (resized).JPGIMG_8103 (resized).JPG

#4884 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If its not, you could get ball hang ups on slow moving balls when enterimg the lock

Yep, it's hanging up at the back. I'll drop it down 1mm soon and that'll sort it.

2nd game ... got to "Villain Escape". Good times.

rd

IMG_7064 (resized).JPGIMG_7064 (resized).JPG

#4885 6 years ago

An update to all that inquired or are interested. I have updated my Batman 66 Clone Super LE forum post with the photos and current status of our Batman Speaker Illumination kits which are still on track to complete for shipment this Saturday. For anyone interested or wishing to see additional photos you can follow the post below. Thanks

The Mod Couple
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-super-le-clone-mods-and-how-to-map-to-sle

IMG_9325 (resized).jpgIMG_9325 (resized).jpg

IMG_9324 (resized).jpgIMG_9324 (resized).jpg

IMG_9326 (resized).jpgIMG_9326 (resized).jpg

#4886 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Juice do you have an LE or Premium ?

I have a premium. Only official uk one here I think.

I'm pissed at stern for this cluster fuck up. I respect lymans efforts on all things but they must have spread him too thin or management overruled things/changed the goal
Posts.

One of the reasons I bought this game was because of the regular incremental code update journey. I was looking forward to it and seeing how the game evolved. I thought it was a brave move, but awesome idea that they would be committed to. Had I known they were talking shit I might have bought something else or supported another manufacturer

This year has sucked big time for many reasons. Can't wait to get passed it

#4887 6 years ago

Since expo is next week, could we get a code drop this week? Wouldn't it make sense not to drop next week in case there's bugs? What do you guys think?

#4888 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

An update to all that inquired or are interested. I have updated my Batman 66 Clone Super LE forum post with the photos and current status of our Batman Speaker Illumination kits which are still on track to complete for shipment this Saturday. For anyone interested or wishing to see additional photos you can follow the post below. Thanks
The Mod Couple
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-super-le-clone-mods-and-how-to-map-to-sle

The SLE speaker lights look awesome! Good job.

#4889 6 years ago

Since expo is next week, could we get a code drop this week? Wouldn't it make sense not to drop next week in case there's bugs? What do you guys think?

Thsts what I would think as well.

IF there is a code drop coming I would think they would want it out this week. Then it would get some momentum buzz going by time expo starts.

Stern will be pretty busy getting ready for the show and tour next week so you would think they would want to get the update(s) done and out if the way this week.

The downside would be if it was buggy or had issues then it would be an embarrassing point of discussion at expo.

#4890 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thsts what I would think as well.
IF there is a code drop coming I would think they would want it out this week. Then it would get some momentum buzz going by time expo starts.
Stern will be pretty busy getting ready for the show and tour next week so you would think they would want to get the update(s) done and out if the way this week.
The downside would be if it was buggy or had issues then it would be an embarrassing point of discussion at expo.

Currently there are rumours that Stern won't be showing their next game (GOTG?) instead there might just be a simple tease.

If that's true maybe Stern are going to use this Expo, to reshape and change their ways, an Expo presentation all about current titles, code support plans for future titles and big code drops for current titles, addressing their recent quality issues and their future improvement in communicating with us/their customers and all those areas above, before showcasing a little GOTG tease!?

Then again......

IMG_5781.GIFIMG_5781.GIF

#4891 6 years ago

I saw there is a Batman 66 audience session at the Expo, so we should know what’s up with the game code no later than that.

#4892 6 years ago

ok ordered the mod couple bat mobile and boat stand, the helicopter from hallmark and the bat mobile and boat today. The code update better be good! thanks to all who provided the know how on the best way to install this stuff. Getting quite excited in anticipation of the new code update - IN LYMAN WE TRUST

#4893 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

go through the game you should double check that the turntable is level with the rest of the playfield in all of its positions. Thats happened to a few if us. If its not, you could get ball hang ups on slow moving balls when enterimg the lock. Will also lead to premature wear if not flat.

how do i fix this???

#4895 6 years ago

New screen shot of Batman 66 upcoming code!! Posted on Sterns Facebook page.

Brian

Screenshot_20171003-135022 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171003-135022 (resized).png

#4896 6 years ago

Stern mentioned some code status on their facebook page. They mention "major villain cliffhangers".

Hope they do something with the minor villains as well with the next update.

rps20171003_145951 (resized).jpgrps20171003_145951 (resized).jpg

#4897 6 years ago

I like the look of that Batman cliffhanger thing. Throw that in along with the rest of the features we are expecting and that is a tremendous game.

#4898 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The two switches are at an angle and the edge catches the post at the back. If you put some foam back there it will keep the target from getting hung up on the post.

Vireland are you saying to put foam on the center post or on the back of the -54 target? And where do I get the foam you are suggesting? I sent a message to Stern for help and they are asking if I can bend the piece it is getting stuck on. Not sure I want to try bending something I could end up doing more damage. I see some got new L brackets, but Stern didn't offer this up.

Stuck (resized).pngStuck (resized).png

#4899 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

New screen shot of Batman 66 upcoming code!! Posted on Sterns Facebook page.
Brian

You can see the new star wars video modes here via a link in this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-video-mode-navigate-the-asteroid-field

Apparently they got some early beta code to evaluate it.

So who here has an early release of the new Batman66 code and can tell us whats in it?

If there was new minor villain stuff you would think they would have mentioned it in their teaser post. I really hope this isnt just an incremental update with just one new feature added.

#4900 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

You can see the new star wars video modes here via a link in this thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-video-mode-navigate-the-asteroid-field
Apparently they got some early beta code to evaluate it.
So who here has an early release of the new Batman66 code and can tell us whats in it?
If there was new minor villain stuff you would think they would have mentioned it in their teaser post. I really hope this isnt just an incremental update with just one new feature added.

Exactly. For almost 5 months with Lyman "full time" on it like Gomez was fond of saying, it should be a huge update putting it at or over 1.00 with way more than just cliffhangers coded.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.