IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 374.
#3601 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Odd I am pretty sure mine said topper, hopefully hank and mark can check since they are at home.
Maybe process of elimination, if #8 is the only one not named that's your boy.

Yeah it's playfield 1, play field 2, on way home to try again

#3602 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah it's playfield 1, play field 2, on way home to try again

I will check mine in the morning and also give my mate a call for you dude and post up physical settings and service menu settings.

#3603 6 years ago

So here's mine.....works fine....weird shit....

IMG_1691 (resized).JPGIMG_1691 (resized).JPG

IMG_1692 (resized).JPGIMG_1692 (resized).JPG

#3604 6 years ago

Shit that's weird. I don't have a Node 13 but I have 11 and 12?

#3605 6 years ago

I was certain it said Topper Node board, as soon as you said yours doesn't I had a feeling something was wrong.

Pretty sure mine is the same as Marks, Node boards 10, 13, 24

Only reason I remembered was because I was comparing how many node boards BM66 had compared to AS.

#3606 6 years ago

And those little boards that came w the topper don't have DIP switches...

#3607 6 years ago

Yep. You guys are right

Mine isn't recognizing The board I installed earlier. No #13

My board only shows red power light on top.

Mark had two red leds.

Oh well, I'll call Monday. Thx guys!

#3608 6 years ago

Hmmm

IMG_6613 (resized).JPGIMG_6613 (resized).JPG

#3609 6 years ago

According to my node check, #13 is the SLE/LE topper. Here are a few pictures showing the actual board closest to the topper and the various node board dips in the menu.

Board Closest to Topper (resized).JPGBoard Closest to Topper (resized).JPG

Nodes 8,9,10 (resized).JPGNodes 8,9,10 (resized).JPG

Nodes 13,14 (resized).JPGNodes 13,14 (resized).JPG

#3610 6 years ago

Did you change the dip switch config to match mine?....that's how they ID each other...

#3611 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Did you change the dip switch config to match mine?....that's how they ID each other...

I went with yours and Taz pattern and nada

That lower red Led isn't lit. Upper one is

Should still recognize the board because it's getting power?

#3612 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

According to my node check, #13 is the SLE/LE topper. Here are a few pictures showing the actual board closest to the topper and the various node board dips in the menu.

He's got the up/down/up/ down config like mine...

#3613 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

He's got the up/down/up/ down config like mine...

Yep. Must be something else. I'll have to call
Chas again on Monday

Thx again guys!

#3614 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I went with yours and Taz pattern and nada
That lower red Led isn't lit. Upper one is
Should still recognize the board because it's getting power?

Yeah, the LED should light...if switches were wrong, it wouldn't be recognized and wouldn't do anything. Did you reseat the RJ45 connector?....try the other port? These are just POE devices...

#3615 6 years ago

Ice any chance if your registering node boards #11 & #12 (which none of us seem to have) instead of #13 that the board Stern gave you is the wrong one? Does your board look the same as MK & Taz?

#3616 6 years ago

I'm on my 3rd Jaeger, so won't be much help in about 10.....downtime tonight....

#3617 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm on my 3rd Jaeger, so won't be much help in about 10.....downtime tonight....

Same here, I'm passing deep into the whiskey maze, so this is my parting idea, for what it's worth. Maybe unplug the game and see what happens when power is back on and the dips are set correctly? If that doesn't work, I can only guess that Stern sent the wrong node board. Man, I wish I understood the node boards and their differences better. I'm sure that they're going to be a big problem for us in the future. We need to get vid working on that for us.

#3618 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Ice any chance if your registering node boards #11 & #12 (which none of us seem to have) instead of #13 that the board Stern gave you is the wrong one? Does your board look the same as MK & Taz?

Sorry, i just imagined that i guess! No 11 or 12.

Something else is wrong, the first board only lit the top Led red.

That bottom white LED doesn't light up on mine either like it does on Mark's.

My board is shown above with the one red Led lit up top. I can't find anything else messed up.

Have a Jaeger for me Mark! Oh wait, i can have one for myself

#3619 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Something else is wrong, the first board only lit the top Led red.
My board is shown above with the one Led lit. I can't find anything else messed up.

I'm kind of concerned about that cable.......

Doug....technically you have to drink 2 to catch up....then we can carry on ( sort of)...

#3620 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think you have already had one to many if your seeing extra node boards

#3621 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm kind of concerned about that cable.......
Doug....technically you have to drink 2 to catch up....then we can carry on ( sort of)...

Hehe, I'll work on that right away!

#3622 6 years ago

Just a Longshot ice, but did you try reloading the code after you added the new board?

#3623 6 years ago

I went and took better pics. It's up down up. See pics and screen grabs attached.

IMAG0588 (resized).jpgIMAG0588 (resized).jpg

IMAG0590 (resized).jpgIMAG0590 (resized).jpg

IMAG0591 (resized).jpgIMAG0591 (resized).jpg

#3624 6 years ago

This is what I found, posted last night...I find it odd that if indeed, it's node board #13, why does it only show 3 positions in diagnostics, when in fact, its a 4 setting switch ( both yours and mine identical)....guess that 4th dip is not used?

#3625 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This is what I found, posted last night...I find it odd that if indeed, it's node board #13, why does it only show 3 positions in diagnostics, when in fact, its a 4 setting switch ( both yours and mine identical)....guess that 4th dip is not used?

I was thinking the exact same thing. I looked at Stern manual and there are 3 dip node boards but not seemingly on this pin? Weird.

Quoted from Manimal:

ust a Longshot ice, but did you try reloading the code after you added the new board?

Gonna try that idea too. Tried a new data cable, not it.

Thanks Hank, whatever is driving that second red LED on the lower left isn't happening on BOTH boards I've installed now.

Maybe code update will work, i still haven't gone to .75 so here we go.

#3626 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I was thinking the exact same thing. I looked at Stern manual and there are 3 dip node boards but not seemingly on this pin? Weird.

Gonna try that idea too. Tried a new data cable, not it.
Thanks Hank, whatever is driving that second red LED on the lower left isn't happening on BOTH boards I've installed now.
Maybe code update will work, i still haven't gone to .75 so here we go.

Look at the ends of the RJ45 connector, as well....bent lead, etc.

#3627 6 years ago

iceman44 3 switches in diagnostics here, up, down, up, so same as the guys above.

#3628 6 years ago

Bump! Anybody know anything?

#3629 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Bump! Anybody know anything?

I don't know anything, but Manimal's posts were quite encouraging that something good coming.....I'm just hopping on the bandwagon and saying code drops this Thursday......this is because I'm pulling my coin door and lockdown bar off for the powdercoaters tomorrow. Surely, with my machine out of commission soon, it will be so...

#3630 6 years ago

Beers are iced down for weekend code update!

Here's hoping

#3631 6 years ago

I hope you've got enough beer to take you to Labor day, ice.

#3632 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hope you've got enough beer to take you to Labor day, ice.

Haha, yep Odiner, running out of beer ain't gonna be a problem around here

#3633 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Looks like I need a trip to texas!

#3634 6 years ago

Fyi, for future reference if anybody else has the same issue down the road:

It turns out my Node Board 13 is NOW being recognized.

Why? I unplugged the topper wiring. Then i plugged in ONLY the red and blue wiring and the red beacon is flashing!

Next, i plug in orange and brown connectors and NOTHING.

Turns out I have possibly the wrong Node board, there are two, one that came with the LE and one that didn't? Wtf?

So that is great news, closer to resolving my problem with a different board!!! Hopefully.

You guys know I've had a shit ton of issues with the turn table fiasco and topper BUT i freaking LOVE this pin. Now updated to .75 and it will no doubt be one of my all time favorites when Lyman knocks it out.

#3635 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Since I am permanently banned from the entire Stern subforum even after taking the plunge on Batman and Metallica, I hope you guys don't mind me dropping into the club thread now and then even though I don't own either anymore. But I still have a Stern Stars if that counts.

Gryzzz and I are rejected buddies now.

#3636 6 years ago

Are we going to have a joyous Thursday or another torturous reminder of another week gone by?

#3637 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Since I am permanently banned from the entire Stern subforum even after taking the plunge on Batman and Metallica, I hope you guys don't mind me dropping into the club thread now and then even though I don't own either anymore. But I still have a Stern Stars if that counts.
Gryzzz and I are rejected buddies now.

Hell yeah, you and Gryzz are top notch and two of my favorites!

See how this journey turns out.

#3638 6 years ago

Fingers crossed

#3639 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Are we going to have a joyous Thursday or another torturous reminder of another week gone by?

I have been off the last week and a half, what with school holidays, back to work next week, working away for a week and a half so code is bound to drop this week giving me over 2 weeks before I can play it

#3640 6 years ago

I know he is close on a drop, but I'll admit, I thought it would have happened by now. Keeping my fingers crossed, but the week is winding down........

#3641 6 years ago

I guess the longer it takes the longer Lyman is working on the code?

Or at least I hope so, because at this rate it could potentially be one almighty update or like SW after all the hype and wait disappoint us.

I know Lyman will not disappoint once we have complete code, but the longer this drop takes the more I'm expecting and that's only because I am genuinely excited for the potential of BM66, what's already there entertains me more than AS Pro and everything I have seen of SW.

#3642 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I guess the longer it takes the longer Lyman is working on the code?
Or at least I hope so, because at this rate it could potentially be one almighty update or like SW after all the hype and wait disappoint us.
I know Lyman will not disappoint once we have complete code, but the longer this drop takes the more I'm expecting and that's only because I am genuinely excited for the potential of BM66, what's already there entertains me more than AS Pro and everything I have seen of SW.

I know for a fact he is working hard on it.....I am really stoked for this next version......

#3643 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I know for a fact he is working hard on it.....I am really stoked for this next version......

So was there any kind of forewarning or tease for the big code updates on TWD or MET when they came out or did it just show out of the blue one day?

#3644 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Let's hope for Thursday - fingers crossed. In the meantime been working on a few mods.

#3645 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Love this post!!!.....let's root for tomorrow ( my powdercoat guy is slammed, so I've got a couple weeks )...

#3646 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Fyi, for future reference if anybody else has the same issue down the road:
It turns out my Node Board 13 is NOW being recognized.
Why? I unplugged the topper wiring. Then i plugged in ONLY the red and blue wiring and the red beacon is flashing!
Next, i plug in orange and brown connectors and NOTHING.
Turns out I have possibly the wrong Node board, there are two, one that came with the LE and one that didn't? Wtf?
So that is great news, closer to resolving my problem with a different board!!! Hopefully.
You guys know I've had a shit ton of issues with the turn table fiasco and topper BUT i freaking LOVE this pin. Now updated to .75 and it will no doubt be one of my all time favorites when Lyman knocks it out.

This game is worth the effort.......when the code is done, watch the " wanted" posts creep in....whoops...they're already gone (LE's)!!!....and doubt many will part w them. Glad I had the chance to grab one, meet the legend at expo before he passed, and part of the journey on this one!!!...." keeper" is an understatement....

#3647 6 years ago

I was about 3 shots from a Billion on the batphone tonight. I had 129M value and was ready for 6x shot multiplier on the Batphone. So. Freaking. Close.

#3648 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

I was about 3 shots from a Billion on the batphone tonight. I had 129M value and was ready for 6x shot multiplier on the Batphone. So. Freaking. Close.

Keep abusing that Gordon standup and you can get some crazy batphone scores.

#3649 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Keep abusing that Gordon standup and you can get some crazy batphone scores.

Thanks for posting a positive comment about Batman 66 : P

#3650 6 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Thanks for posting a positive comment about Batman 66 : P

I don't think he's made one single positive comment on the game. It's a great pin and one of my favourites.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/73?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.