IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jfh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

986 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jfh. You are on page 4 of 4.
#12199 5 years ago

Interesting. Maybe you got an early version because mine doesn’t have the fit issues you mention. I don’t like the idea of having a cut out for the magnet, but some may prefer it.

#12200 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

VM & P Naphtha. It dries almost instantly after its wiped on. No risk of damage to clearcoat and will remove all the wax. I had to do it on my BM66 as I made the mistake of waxing my playfield before I put the protector on. All the "wet" spots are gone. MUST use in a well ventilated area.

So the spots aren’t actually on the protector after the pf waxing? I was thinking I would have to replace the protector with a new one to get rid of the spots.

#12208 5 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

I Like the one mentioned JFH, looks like it ships from Germany though?

Yes, but it comes pretty quickly.

1 week later
#12277 5 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Does anyone know how long Strens warranty is? My node board is stuffed and my distributor doesn’t want to know about it. I have had it just under 2 years.

Officially it’s two months. Unofficially- call Stern.

#12280 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Do you consider bm66 better than ghostbusters ?

Are you kidding?

I can’t imagine picking Ghostbusters over Batman for any reason unless you are an absolute die-hard Ghostbusters fan. The Batman code was a long wait but now pretty close to perfect. Many GB owners are STILL waiting for a bunch of code updates.

#12285 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I WILL buy this game. Are there any build issues that would have me wait until the next batch is made in March? Penguin crane?, left ramp?

Not aware of any further build adjustments to be made on the line other than what has already been done. Us LE/SLE guys were the guinea pigs.

Later builds may also have the refreshed node boards for nodes 8 and 9 - not clear if that was ever an official change - but if they don’t the fix kits should already be installed. Any Premium built after spring last year should have it all and I expect the March run to have the latest code.

Go get yourself a NIB game, good citizen of Gotham!

#12289 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

They finally fixed the issue with the joker targets getting stuck on the center post that sticks out. Completely reengineered and awesome now.

So are the physical Joker targets just bigger and/or thicker? Or is there something else?

#12305 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Anyone know roughly how long Stern is going to have this one in production?

Usually the licenses are three years, so that should mean until at least August (unless the start was earlier in 2016). Stern usually (always?) gives distributors a heads up “hey, do you want any more?” as part of a possible last run so your distributor should be able to give you a heads up.

Im pretty sure Batman depends on Kapow as as intermediary to the licensor so it may not be as easy to extend the license as with some other titles if it in fact it expires this year.

#12315 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I used too,but I had a "cliffy" in there,and I took it out!! Seems like it threw out the ball somehow!!

If you use the original Cliffy from the earlier Batman it will do that.

Use the one specifically redesigned for Batman 66.

#12317 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Do you mind posting a link where you got yours from? Thank you!!

Straight from the source:

http://passionforpinball.com

#12322 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Quick question, noticed my BM66 doesn't have any cliffy protectors, so I'll definitely be ordering the complete kit for this game. But if I'm getting lots of bounce outs from penguin hole now, will it be the same or even worse with the updated protectors or would it actually help?

If you have the original you should see less with the BM66 specific version.

#12328 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Planning to get one of these shortly. My distributor has games with a build date of November 2018.
Wondering if it would have all the fixes in place, and also the signed card?
Anyone know?

Signed card will be luck of the draw. I would think they are all gone, but you never know.

#12332 5 years ago

Found these pictures from when I was testing doc’s BatSignal. Can’t remember if posted before. Nothing special, just like them.

617498AA-E83C-4325-ABF1-CB3223365329 (resized).jpeg617498AA-E83C-4325-ABF1-CB3223365329 (resized).jpeg67A7A86D-C231-4A93-8EE3-58F96FBA803F (resized).jpeg67A7A86D-C231-4A93-8EE3-58F96FBA803F (resized).jpeg
#12352 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Did the BM66 run use a special thicker clearcoat or harder wood?

Lol. No.

Stern uses the softest/worst wood in years. CPR, Mirco, JJP all use noticeably better playfields as do the Sterns from 4-5 years ago. Look earlier in this thread for some horror stories on early Batman 66 games.

Are you sure there isn’t a playfield protector on the game?

#12355 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Just messaged the seller - there is a playfield protector. I never would have known! It plays normally. I've used a playfield protector on an older EM before but never on a new pin. I'm sold!!!!

The newer thinner protectors (like for Batman 66) are great. I put one on my LE early on (not Day 1 because they weren’t available then). If I buy another Stern NIB I won’t play more than a test game before I put on a protector. In the grand scheme of things it’s very inexpensive insurance.

#12364 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

You essentially have to remove everything from the upper side of the pf.
Definitely something that requires some skill and planning.
I personally wouldn't want to do it. I understand that benefit of it, but I'd rather not take a new game apart, and I don't like changing the feel of the game, even if ever so slightly.

You definitely don’t have to take everything off the top. You certainly can, but no need to.

#12370 5 years ago
Quoted from taz:

This metal Bat Gadget Selector beats the heck out of the sticker that came with the game. It's very quick to install and an obvious appearance enhancement.[quoted image]

Did you keep the Bat Gadget selector sticker on the game?

#12372 5 years ago

I just went through every sticker in the Batman Premium/LE/SLE decal set.

No “Bat Gadget Selector” or lockbar Bat logo for the button.

Wonder why those are the only two missing.

#12375 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

game taste is so personal it's pretty pointless ... suggesting anything.
Except that you really need Batman 66 in your collection.

Isn’t it funny how many of us in the Batman 66 club thread say the exact same thing?

And people wonder why there aren’t HUO games for sale

#12381 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

My BM66 LE has had a new style playfield protector since day 1 and it looks like a sheet of glass! It lays perfectly flat and the game plays lightning fast. I am picky about my game play and if the PF protector ever so much as slightly altered the path of the ball or was bubbling up I would cut it off in a heartbeat!

Ditto.

Given the pictures and reports of massive playfield damage on some early games I wasn’t about to gamble that I had a good playfield or risk Stern not making good on a replacement if mine was a lemon.

I have a few spots under mine because I made the mistake of waxing the playfield before the protector went on. At some point they’ll get cleaned off but my game is smooth and fast and the art looks fine. If it starts looking bad or impacting play I’ll cut it off, clean the playfield and install a new protector. Given the insane price Stern charges for a new playfield I could do this five times and still come out ahead. And I’d still have the LE playfield signatures.

In general I do not like playfield protectors and Batman 66 is my only game that has one. But I’m not going to risk exposing what may be a defective playfield just to be a purist. And until Stern proves their newer playfields aren’t total crap, any NIB Stern for me will get a protector.

#12382 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I debated back and forth on PF protector and decided against it after seeing two of my friends with them on their Bat66 tables. They look so bad and the installs were very good. It looks like there is a film all over the table.

If it really looks like film then I’ll bet the residue from the protective film/covering wasn’t cleaned off well enough. My protector looked like glass when it went on and was almost impossible to see unless you looked at the edges.

#12391 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

According to a distributor I recently spoke with, BM66 sales are flying.

There is another run planned for next month though I don’t know if that’s delayed because of the recent storm damage. Haven’t heard if the license is renewed so if there is anyone sitting on the fence about the game I’d get one soon in case this is the last run.

What a difference awesome code makes. There was a time I thought there might be fewer Premums than LEs.

#12398 5 years ago

The other thing to check with the left ramp shot is whether the cable for the Catwoman lights is getting in the way. I had to reroute mine to prevent it from interfering with the left orbit shot.

#12416 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Question is: do you guys feel the LE offers enough upgrades such that I patiently wait for a local LE to become available?
I also do prefer the NIB experience and having a mint new game.

LEs are indeed limited and don’t come available much any more. The major differences are the Adam West signed card (still available on some Premiums), the translite/cabinet art, side armor, the Lyman/George autographs on the playfield and the topper. The topper would be the hardest to get since you would have to get an LE to sell you both the control boards and the topper assembly).

If the topper isn’t critical to you, get a Premium NIB. It will have the production line fixes installed including the cabinet braces and you’ll have a mint new game.

#12418 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Had a blast playing this pin last night and was impressed with the theme integration, art, lcd animations, solid flow, interactive toys and great code. Nice package all together.

It was a long wait for early adopters but I think Batman 66 is now the standard for theme integration that games in the LCD era will be measured against.

If you like the theme I don’t think you will be disappointed.

#12424 5 years ago

Ben1981 - Great cheat sheet!

This may be a stupid question but how did you print it and what is the size? I’d like to print one and laminate it.

#12459 5 years ago
Quoted from thecashier76:

How has Batman 66 held up for those of you with a small 2-3 pin collection? I’m really considering buying this as my first NIB.

Batman has turned my 20 pin collection into a 2 or 3 pin collection.
I play it so much now that most of the others get neglected because I’m too tired to play them after Batman.

If you like the theme, it’s a great choice for a NIB game.

#12482 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

These don't come up very often. I've been watching and waiting for a while. I think this has become a NIB only purchase!

For those sitting on the fence it’s possible the March run may be your last chance to get a Premium NIB. If you like the theme I sure wouldn’t risk missing out and hoping to save a few dollars by hoping an HUO comes available near you. Most Batman fans that own one seem pretty confident the game is a keeper.

#12489 5 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Wow...Holy Node board Batman! I think all the modern Sterns are fun as heck to shoot. In saying that I always have a worry in the back of my head about the Node board issues I've read about. I'm glad I only have the one BM66 to worry about.

Node board concerns are my biggest worry about Batman long term. I’m going to look at putting some rubber mounting grommets on the playfield node boards to reduce any vibration impact. I have a couple spares for node 8 and 9 and considering getting some of the game specific boards.

I want Munsters and Elvira but the long term reliability of the node boards have me considering the wisdom of future NIB purchases.

I love Batman enough that I’m thinking of buying a NIB Premium as a backup (which is probably over the top extreme)

#12550 5 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Any other “have to have” mods? Just trying to figure out once I pay the high ticket price if I need to invest much more. Premium playfield really seemed to be as packed if not more packed then many of the LEs I own. So cool!
Thanks in advance.

There are quite a few posts in the thread about mods and there are many good ones. If you only get one, get the atomic pile mod from the mod couple. That is hands down the best mod for any recent Stern game and transforms the turntable.

#12590 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

FWIW - Spoke to Mike Vinikour from Stern today at the Louisville show. We talked about BM66 and how much longer they are going to keep producing it, and he mentioned that as long as they keep selling out runs like they've had in the last 6-9 months they'll keep making it, and he also mentioned that Lyman isn't done with it yet either, he's still working on it!!

Very cool. Either they extended the license or it wasn’t your typical 3 year one.

As for Lyman still working on it - always figured there would be some more cleanup, but a Bat-Climb mode would be the ultimate icing on the cake! (Wouldn’t it be cool if the Santa Claus one was only used on December 25th?)

#12593 5 years ago

I thought the only licensing restriction was the use of Madge Blake (Aunt Harriet). Wasn’t aware there was an issue with the Bat-Climb guest stars.

I’d love to see the Green Hornet/Kato, Santa Claus, Colonel Klink, Jerry Lewis and Sammy Davis Jr. I really wouldn’t miss the others.

#12607 5 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

My initial game has been on point lately. Not looking forward to erasing them all

Pinball Browser is your friend

#12610 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

who is going to TPF? we need to find a batman and get a photo of us all!

Great idea. I’m in.

#12613 5 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

Has anyone had a villian video mode updating/needs updating error message on the tv screen on the rotating playfield? I don't remember the wording exactly, but can look tonight.

If you can get the text of the message please send it to Stern.

1 week later
#12645 5 years ago

And if you happen to find an LE/SLE owner to sell you their topper you need them to sell you the control board (found only on the LE/SLE games) in the backbox to run it.

1 week later
#12705 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What do you guys think gadget LE #9 Bat Shark Repellent is worth?
Or any LE? No idea what they’re selling for.

Minimum $11k US. Depending on mods/condition, could easily be $12k. In Australia, probably a gazillion dollars

I’d put a couple hundred for the gadget plaque alone. At least one NIB LE sold for more than the SLE list price.

#12729 5 years ago

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense to spend the $ developing another art package.

I can’t imagine there are very many people who have said “I really want Batman 66 but the art sucks”.

#12735 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I own one of the premiums that came with the signed Adam West trading card and might be putting it up for sale or trade soon. Does anyone have a guess on what added value if any that would add to the machine?

Realistically, nothing. If you are very lucky, maybe $100.

#12744 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Anyone out there interested in parting ways with their LE topper??

Congrats on joining the club. It’s a great game.

If you find someone to sell the topper make sure they sell you the control boards that drive it.

#12754 5 years ago

I will be very annoyed if there is a new playfield that I like better.

The Premium head and side art is uninspired. Maybe Stern runs new decals. But I don’t see it. Why go through the expense?

#12774 5 years ago

The flyers and most of the Batman publicity photos have never been updated and are ‘wrong’.

The correct production decals for the Premium head cabinet are Batman (left) Robin (right). Batgirl is on both sides of the LE. There are a few early Premiums that went out with the Batgirl decals but that was changed very early on.

#12778 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'd rather have Batman and Robin decals on my LE instead of Batgirl. Not enough of the dynamic duo on the LE art package. Putting Batgirl on the premiums and Batman and Robin on the LE's would have been better choice. That's the way it was on the flyers. Not sure why they changed it.

I’m the reverse. I prefer Batgirl on the LE but it would have been nice to have Batman and Robin on one side. However the Premium has too much of the dynamic duo.

#12779 5 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

On more substantive matters, I'm feeling pretty spoiled that there's more code coming for this game.

Indeed. Probably just cleanup and light shows but looking forward to it.

#12784 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Hello fellas I got a question I recently purchase a new B66 back in January everything works great and now all of sudden the auto plunger seems really week sometimes it cant even get out of the shooter lane and it struggles to makes it to the back of the lanes I check the settings on power strength and even max it 255 its starts working good and then it seems like it gets tired and gets week again? Any help would be appreciated

Does it get more “tired’ the longer the game is on? The coil may be overheating. Or it could be as simple as the plunger not being aligned properly and/or the housing loose. Is there any issue using the manual plunger?

#12797 5 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Went to update software and nothing happened on boot up. Does the USB have to be formatted FAT32, or will exFAT work?
Also, do you have to move dip switch 8 over like SAM?

FAT32

No.

Make sure nothing on the stick except the files unzipped from the downloaded code zip and make sure they are in the root directory

#12808 5 years ago
Quoted from ACcookDC:

How do you know in advance if you get a singed card?

If you are buying new, you don’t.

Edit: I stand corrected

#12811 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Mine is NIB and the distributor knew it was signed.

Cool.

#12842 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Nice.
How did you connect that without the topper?

There are two versions of the Stern Batsignal - the one for the Premium does not require the topper.

#12848 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Ok so I’m lazy and haven’t downloaded the manual yet as I just got mine last Wednesday. How the heck do I dump those preprogrammed high scores and begin to record my own? I tried messing with them in the adjustments but they keep showing up. Dumb question, I know, but I can’t figure it out.

Go into adjustments and reset High Scores 1,2,3,4 to something super low. Ditto for Grand Champion. Then go to reset menu and reset high scores and reset GC.

#12874 5 years ago

The LE/SLE node boards for the topper are in the head cabinet (near the top), not in the topper.

#12889 5 years ago

Dumb question regarding cliffy and the penguin scoop. Would the Cliffy cover up any scoop wear after the fact? If so, isn't there some logic to a NIB owner actually getting to enjoy the scoop sans-cliffy and then cliffy it up after it starts showing wear? (I have this same argument with my wife about couch slipcovers).

The main purpose of the Cliffs is to prevent wear. Covering wear up after the fact is fine, but the playfield is already damaged at that point.

I have the BDK Cliffs installed on the Penguin and occasionally have shot rejects. My understanding is that the redesigned one specifically for BM66 doesn’t have this issue so there is no advantage to playing without a Cliffy.

#12917 5 years ago

Looks like a nice “fit and finish” release.

Interested to here from the SLE owners what the new callouts are.

I hope there’s a future release so I can try out the “Save Settings” function ...

#12920 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

- Removed unusable video clips from the build.

If this really means “unused” then we may not see any additional modes.

#12931 5 years ago

I think it's interesting that there was a mention on saving settings in future updates (last line of the code update notes) -- seems to imply there are going to be more.

Certainly hope there are more but the save/restore settings was an operating system/platform update (see Munsters) not unique to Batman so that doesn’t necessarily imply Batman will see a game code update.

#12932 5 years ago

What’s on your wishlist for a future update?

If Lyman isn’t finished- what else would you like to see?

The two big favorites seem to be a Bat Climb mode (like Bat Turn) and Villian Vision taunting. What else would make the game complete? I happen to think it’s pretty awesome as it is, but open to more. Bat Climb seems to be the only iconic piece missing though I would personally like to see the Green Hornet episode used somewhere.

#12935 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Or the best known footage from the movie being the Shark Repellent, has to make it into this game.

The is an homage to movie ‘some days you just can’t get rid of a bomb’ in the Extra Ball animation, but we won’t see any actual movie-specific footage used since they don’t have rights for those assets (or apparently to show Madge Blake from the series)

Minerva Mayhem is an interesting idea, though it was a letdown as the last episode. (If only the Batcave set hadn’t been destroyed and NBC actually picked it up for Season 4 ...)

#12949 5 years ago

My premium did accept the SLE 1.03 update. The custom SLE speech option is still in the adjustments menu as it was before. Nothing has changed that I can see.
So if the hardware is the same and the code is the same then what is missing from the premium models that the SLE's have?

Although I have never done a byte by byte comparison I suspect the code for all three models is the same and that there is a ROM chip/value on SLEs that does not exist on other models used to determine whether the code is running on an SLE or not that sets a flag during boot used to determine if SLE specific code (as far as we know only the Batphone custom callout). The value in question is probably 0 or -1 if it’s not an SLE and an offset into the list of original first names of SLE owners. If I remember correctly, SLEs display an identifier on boot.

The 1.03 Readme seems to indicate there is now some additional SLE specific speech - perhaps an SLE owner can figure out what’s new.

As far as actual game play differences between an SLE and other models, nothing has been identified. It’s just custom speech.

#12951 5 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

If I were to wager, I'd say that when Lyman puts -added SLE speech in the notes, I bet he means more and more owners are sending in the required info and as they do, he adds them to the code, so their particular call out is activated. I don't think there is any other SLE only speech.

Maybe. But there are a finite amount of names Adam recorded so don’t know how he would do anything other than map to an existing name unless new names are recorded by a different actor (which should be easy enough to find with Pinball Browser).

#12958 5 years ago

iloveplywood I don’t think we will see a game like Batman again from Stern. It is only the game we have today because Lyman was given the time and freedom to execute his vision for the game and to allow him to change direction to the “play the episodes” model that the game evolved into. George stated early on that this was going to be the case and he deserves thanks and credit for ensuring it happened. Forgotten in the development cycle is that Stern was developing the code for the Spike 2 platform in parallel.

Stern clearly underestimated what it would take to transition into the LCD era and to some extent Batman was the guinea pig for Stern to show how IP assets the like of which no manufacturer had before could be used. Without the carte blanche given to Lyman we probably wouldn’t have seen the level of theme integration we have today.

Why did Stern allow a development cycle that is probably 2-3x the norm to happen? Was it because Batman was Stern’s most expensive game ever? Because it was the 30th anniversary game? Because it was a dream theme for George and Lyman? Because Stern saw a significant uptick in Premium orders when the code started to be something special? We may never know.

This may be the only Stern game that feels almost as deep as a JJP game. Even with the general code quality at release improvements we have seen over the last few years I don’t see Stern doing this on a regular basis when “good enough” is indeed good enough for the cast majority of potential buyers.

Look at the most obvious comparison- Batman vs. Munsters. Two themes both based on 60s cult classics and likely to appeal to the same set of buyers. Batman game play set the standard for theme integration; Munsters relies on the theme to mask just how shallow the game is. Where Batman provides a remarkable number of ways to play and enjoy the game (while totally immersing you in the theme), Munsters is currently not much more than a one trick “maximize the jackpots” pony. The majority of the IP assets are relegated to the match sequence after the game is over instead of being used to draw you into the theme during play as Batman does.

#12977 5 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Issue - my villain vision has “slid” down see picture and look at right upper corner.
Took it apart and it looks like there was thin adhesive two sided tape that was holding the node board and the LCD screen together and the adhesive has lost its “stick”. Recommendations on what type of tape to use to put it back together - it is a very thin electronic tape and nothing like anything I have seen.
[quoted image]

First thing I would do is call Chas at Stern and ask. Second thing would be to look at the back and see if there is enough surface area to tape from behind and/or look at glue dots to adhere the screen back to the TV.

1 week later
#13092 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Link https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/229#post-4670269
you can scroll up and down to see a few other pics.
I absolutely love this machine, and if it leaves, it will be because I've left the hobby, and they all go....

If you decide to leave please sell me your modified ramp before you go ...

#13110 4 years ago

What are people seeing new in 1.03 other than sling flashers working? Any SLE owners hearing ay new callouts?

#13124 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hi Batclub,
Anyone had any issues with ball overshooting the batsignal / riddler hole switch?
Ball goes over the switch and sits at the back of the hole and Pin has to go in ball search mode?

Doesn’t happen to me often but enough to be annoying. Tried some foam but that seemed to make it worse so took it off. Thought about seeing if adjusting the switch would make a difference but haven’t gotten around to it.

#13125 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Some of these would look cool on the playfield dotted around, nice and cheap but good quality:-

I wouldn’t want to use any toys on the game not faithful to the series. And I think the scale is way off (though I admit I don’t have that same concern with Doc’s Parachute Pickup van).

#13129 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

Anyone know what to buy to protect the mystery hole/kickout? Mine is beginning to wear through the clear coat. Also seems cliffy is quite a ways out. Tia.

Mylar or Cliffy are really the only options.

#13149 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Currently suffering from “my new game is the best game ever” syndrome.

No one here feels sorry for you ...

(And some long time owners are still “suffering”)

2 weeks later
#13271 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Meh! Translite looks bland and empty, backbox decals are nice but no real improvement over the LE cabinet art. And not changing the cabinet art is just lazy. If it’s real, it’s a complete failure imo.

The translite isn’t bad except for the use of the ‘Classic Series’ logo instead of the regular Batman logo. That really detracts from the Catwoman focus. (And the floating gold cat looks strange).

I agree that simply keeping the Premium cabinet art is lazy. Since it was promoted on Stern Insider I presume it’s real. I don’t think it’s a complete failure by any stretch but would have liked to see something more than a new translite and backbox panels. Let’s at least hope that Stern only used Catwoman cards for Julie to sign.

#13272 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Would be great if they got Julie Newmar to do a couple custom
callouts.

Maybe that’s something in the upcoming code release. Fingers crossed. But you would think they would have put that on the flyer.

#13273 4 years ago

Hey Stern - fix the left ramp for the Catwoman version. MK6PIN did it. Fixing a Catwoman ramp on the Catwoman Signature Edition sounds purfffect ...

(And make a thousand spares or so for those of us with other editions to buy)

#13278 4 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Question, the cards on these...are they unique? I have a Premium, did they just buy a bunch of Topps packs and throw one on each machine or...?

They are not unique, so yes.

#13303 4 years ago

I believe the later Premiums were/are built with the WMS style braces. Perhaps a recent run buyer can confirm.

#13305 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

After what date period would be considered the later runs? I do know the Munster's Prem are built extremely well and do have that style corner bracket in the machines.

At least anything built after September 2018 though I thought I had read somewhere that it was earlier than that.

#13308 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Im sure this has been discussed before but I cant seem to find it, but does anyone know how to add the Adam West speech call out to my Premium code?

If you mean the “<name> get the Batphone” SLE custom speech, you can’t. AFAIK, no one has hacked the code to make a non-SLE game think it’s an SLE.

Maybe it can be done with Pinball Browser but it’s certainly not intuitive. A number of us have speculated how the code determines SLE vs Premium/LE and have found the actual callouts but that’s about it.

#13311 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

@docquest does Julie Newmar go to conventions like Burt Ward? I ask as I know you got me a Burt Ward autographed card and was wondering if Julie went to any?
Would love a Catwoman edition translite and signed card but no way I’m buying another BM66 with already owning an awesome LE.

She has in the past. I got a number of things signed at Comic Con in Denver a couple years ago and she did some shows last year but I cannot find any upcoming shows where she is listed as a guest.

Some of the Adam West cards have shown up on eBay. I’m guessing some Julie cards will too.

The idea of buying a Catwoman Edition as a backup game to my LE has crossed my mind. I’ve certainly had dumber ideas since I’ve been in this hobby ...

#13319 4 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Just curious as to why anyone would buy a duplicate game? Maybe to keep the plays low on your original? Personally I would rather have something different...Unless space and money are not an issue. Nice problem to have I suppose

Batman 66 is probably the one theme that most connects me to my childhood and I never thought I’d see a pin based on it, let alone one as immersive in the theme as Lyman has made this. I cannot see it leaving my game room as long as I am alive. If I bought a duplicate game it would be strictly as an insurance parts game. I’d probably remove the battery but keep the game stored NIB. Definitely would not set it up while the LE is fine.

Ideally, I’d like to just have a NOS populated playfield but Stern won’t sell those. The main thing I don’t like about Batman is the potential long term issues with the node boards (and I don’t know if my LE is one that had playfields from the bad batch).

It is a lot of $ for “insurance” and I may not actually do it (I would much prefer to use the money for a new game), but it is something I’m thinking about.

#13324 4 years ago

In case you haven’t seen these the updated versions of the Premium and LE flyers here are the links. These show the proper head art for the two models.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/BM-Premium-Flyer_65.pdf

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/BM-LE-Flyer_65.pdf

#13329 4 years ago

You’ll regret not having the Atomic Pile mod.

#13338 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

With respect ... I probably play my BM66 every day, and not once have I ever regretted having a different plastic thing that most people wouldn’t even notice.

Perhaps I should have added a smiley face to that post.

You are absolutely right - most people won’t notice. But most Batman super fans would. And Batman 66 is a dream theme for me.

I’m not a big fan of most mods in general and have removed a few from my games. I have ColorDMD in all my games that support it, but few totally cosmetic mods like the Atomic Pile.

The AP is one of those rare mods that elevates the look of the game and further immerses you into the world under glass while looking like it belonged there in the first place. Any Batman fan instantly recognizes it as the iconic centerpiece of the Batcave. The thing Stern put on the game in that spot? Hardcore fans could tell you what it’s supposed to represent but it’s lazy and just doesn’t belong on Stern’s flagship game.

These are pictures before the computer mods covering the wiring but what a difference mods make to 2 of the 3 sections of the turntable make when you add a better Batmobile, replace a dog chew toy with a more realistic Batphone and swap the Atomic Pile assembly for one that actually looks like what it’s supposed to be.

The differences between what I have (first three pictures) and what Stern did (last two) completely transforms the visual centerpiece of the game into one far more fitting for the game. People who don’t have the AP mod might not regret it, but I certainly would. And a couple hundred dollars in cosmetic changes to the game is rounding error on a $10k LE

The Atomic Pile transformation:

B5248765-0892-4209-B214-9708C0724162 (resized).jpegB5248765-0892-4209-B214-9708C0724162 (resized).jpeg

0757C97E-4C54-4966-B6F0-BA7B4FA7D34C (resized).jpeg0757C97E-4C54-4966-B6F0-BA7B4FA7D34C (resized).jpeg3D363F9E-3D0E-404C-96DC-0287A91EDE21 (resized).jpeg3D363F9E-3D0E-404C-96DC-0287A91EDE21 (resized).jpeg

The Stern look:

A40473E9-2274-4B84-AEF5-9EFF11FC60A4 (resized).jpegA40473E9-2274-4B84-AEF5-9EFF11FC60A4 (resized).jpegEC5B0F03-89CE-40CE-8892-197AADDCCADA (resized).jpegEC5B0F03-89CE-40CE-8892-197AADDCCADA (resized).jpeg
[

#13348 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

The latest BM66 runs not only have the WMS style brackets, but they also have small metal cabinet corner braces at the top of each front corner (Not sure about the back). I will try and snap a pic tonight, but they should hold very nicely. Got to give them credit where due....they are listening.

Do the metal corner braces look like something that could be easily added to earlier games? I can’t really tell from the pics.

#13355 4 years ago

I wish Chris would make more of these.

#13362 4 years ago

I’m thinking of turning off my shaker motor to avoid the risk of it causing node board damage. I don’t remember too many places it’s used in the game.

Does anyone think it adds significantly to the game experience? Is disabling it too much of a nervous Nellie move?

1 week later
#13434 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Mine is on order with deposit in place...so joining club! Did Stern make a "rules" sheet for this one similar to Munsters?

No.

#13457 4 years ago

That target is, indeed, not registering. Neither is the right side bat computer target. These seem to be the only 2 not working. I haven't dug into a spike game and I'm not seeing any easily reachable switch contact under this turntable monstrosity. Did the node bus test and all is well. Can't seem to get the node board test to do anything. Any ideas where to look next? (prays the answer is not pull the turntable)

Did you do a switch test?

#13484 4 years ago

It's gonna be weird for the second run purchasers of the cat woman signature edition that don't come with signatures.

I believe runs with non-signed cards will have a translite without “Signature Edition”

#13511 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Any reason I would need this connector with a capacitor ?[quoted image]

May be one of the fix kits that wasn’t installed at the factory. Guessing the shaker motor one (and you don’t have a shaker motor). See if you have one inline to the shaker motor (if you have one) and see service bulletin 184.

Could also be an uninstalled one for the node board fix kit.

#13520 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,this is the first one I've seen,and no pics of the backbox art!!also a Julie Newmar signed Batman Card! So,Stern could possibly put out a Joker,Penguin,Riddler,model with accompanying signed cards!!

Given that Romero, Meredith and Gorshin can’t sign any more, probably not ...

#13550 4 years ago

Last call. If you’re on the fence about getting a game, contact your distributor.

All Catwoman Edition games will include a signed card, not just the first 100.

6369701A-C3CB-4EB1-A162-64D0D873EC1C (resized).jpeg6369701A-C3CB-4EB1-A162-64D0D873EC1C (resized).jpeg
#13552 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’d be curious if they even sold 100

I’m guessing not.

#13558 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can't believe it's last call already.
I figured since this game slowly got popular, that the title would stay in production longer.

The license may be up sometime this year.

#13615 4 years ago
Quoted from HansM:

Anybody knows a source having the LE beacon (SP48) still available?

I have one that I’m no longer using. PM me if you are interested.

#13638 4 years ago
Quoted from flipper73:

Hello everybody. Is there a chance to buy the topper of the LE game?

Not unless you find an LE owner willing to sell you one and the boards in the backbox that control it. I know of two LE topper sales very early on, but expect you will have a very hard time finding an LE owner willing to sell theirs.

#13642 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

When will art blades be available..?

We’re dealing with Stern here. Could be three days, three months or three years ...

#13784 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Is anyone else getting a crazy amount of dimples in front of the crane ball? There is a big line of them right in front of the ball at each umbrella. I'm getting a little worried that I might start losing chunks of the playfield at some point. None of my other games have this many dimples.

How old is your game?

3 weeks later
#14072 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

Thinking about selling mine..

Sorry you aren’t feeling well today. Get some rest. I’m sure you will be thinking more clearly tomorrow.

#14108 4 years ago

Trying to decide where to put a Catwoman Hallmark figure. I have it down low but don’t like the angle a lot.

Thinking of maybe a Riddler and Joker too but don’t want to gunk things up too much. Also considering an Eaglemoss Batcopter on the left ramp and maybe a Batgirl cycle. Thoughts?
229E0433-F181-43E9-86C6-CA5FF849DB02 (resized).jpeg229E0433-F181-43E9-86C6-CA5FF849DB02 (resized).jpeg6B8F5187-10C7-4AE2-8276-E05D9310C46B (resized).jpeg6B8F5187-10C7-4AE2-8276-E05D9310C46B (resized).jpeg712450F7-32CF-4C7E-860B-3DBA6C4D94BA (resized).jpeg712450F7-32CF-4C7E-860B-3DBA6C4D94BA (resized).jpeg

P.S. it here is now a purple dome cover under the Mod Couple umbrella rather than the stock yellow. It looks 1000x better when flashing now.

1 week later
#14193 4 years ago

Sitting here wondering what surprises Lyman has for us all in the code release Stern says is coming. I’m sure there are system updates, but I’m hoping for game code additions as well.

Still hoping for a Bat Climb mode. I think that’s the only iconic event type from the series that isn’t in the game.

#14216 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

You have the right button, the hole just has some slop to it. If you losen the plastic nut behind it you should be able to bias it up and cover the notch.
The hole below the start button is where you could install a tournament mode button. As mentioned in the other post it's a convenient place to out an external volume control.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&amp;Product_Code=PBL-100-0062-00
[quoted image]
Some people have put an external USB input port there to make firmware updates easier.
https://pin-port.com/stern-external-buy-now
[quoted image]

The external volume button is far more useful. Put that in and run a USB extension cable from the CPU to the coin door.

#14238 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

It's a cool, "look at me mod," but I put most of my extra money into things that have the most value, like the play field protector, speakers, and shaker.

All those other things are good, but if you plan on keeping the game you will regret not having the AP mod.

#14249 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Why would I miss having “eye candy?”

I guess you won’t know.

1 week later
#14344 4 years ago
Quoted from JLay:

Quick question - I got my game as a show demo deal, it was NIB but was played ~400 times at the show before I received it. As I'm a player not a collector overall this was OK for me based on the savings and it's got it's fair share of dimples on it now, which don't have any impact on play. I was wondering though if it's worth putting a playfield protector down after the fact to prevent additional wear? Will the playfield protector look strange with dimples under it or will they not be that noticable?

The protector will be $100+ and an hour of your time.

It will add a little shine/gloss so the dimples may be more noticeable.

I put one on my game after about 10 plays. Very happy I did.

#14380 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Question,do all the new Catwoman pins now come out with that pink umbrella on the penguin crane???

No. That’s from TheModCouple.

#14382 4 years ago
Quoted from JLay:

Just got my cliffys installed and I'm finding the penguin scoop not to be landing as much. Bounces out a lot more and seems a lot less of a previously reliable shot for me, especially on the back hand. Anyone else experience this as well? Anything I can do to correct it? I thought about taking it off and sanding down the front edge a bit to soften it but don't really want to take it out again...

Same problem, but I have the original version of the cliffy, not the Batman 66 specific one.

#14385 4 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

I also installed the original one...where can I get the BM66 specific item?

Don’t know. I always get my Cliffys direct.

#14402 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Hello, about to order a bm66 were there any factory fixes added to the Catwoman edition or are they the same. I prefer the regular but want the fixes if there were any. Trying to decide on which one to get

All Premiums as of about a yer ago should have the fix kits installed (node board, capacitor fixes, ramp stabilization)

1 week later
#14422 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I have been having a lot of fun with my sound mods in the game lately though.

What sound mods?

1 week later
#14484 4 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Forgive me for asking, but what was promised in regards to the Villain Vision?

Nothing was ever promised.

George mentioned it at the Expo reveal that it was an example of something they could do to utilize the TV LCD. However that was before Lyman decided to re-architect the game play so we don’t know if the taunting was actually ever in plan or just never progressed past the idea stage.

#14486 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

For the past 2.5 years I’ve been waiting for something more special besides what we see right now in that screen, so, if Stern baptized that “Villain Vision" it was a promise in my POV to expect something related with the title...[quoted image]

I get your point. But no where does it say “taunt the player” or anything similar. You could easily argue that wording describes how the TV is used in the current code.

I’d like to see taunting and more use of the TV too but it’s unfair to say it was ever promised.

#14488 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

About the fair/unfair, how are you going to believe in a flyer in the future if what it is mentioned there makes you have an illusion of something that you will expect to enjoy and never happens?...

Brings to mind the asteroids on STLE

Flyers are just marketing fluff. But this wouldn’t be the first time Batman buyers were upset by the flyer. Although they have been corrected online the only flyers ever printed by Stern for the Premium and LE depicted the wrong/original art on the sides of the head (swapped between the models). Some liked the swap, some were disappointed.

2 weeks later
#14581 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Hi fellow Pinsiders!
Batman is my dream theme and I’ve finally purchased a Catwoman edition. I’m just wondering what you all think about my PF situation? I’ve purchased 4 other NIB Stern machines recently with zero PF issues.
I have a great distributor here in Australia that told me they‘d send into Stern to get their opinion if this should be fixed and I’ve not received a positive reply yet. Do you all think this is bad enough Stern should replace my PF with a new populated one? I’m not trying to make waves here, but this machine is a keeper and I would really like to have one that is in mint condition, as I’m a collector.
Here are my photos, what do yo all think? It seems all the machines without PF art under them have no problems. You can see how the art has slide under the sling posts. You can also see where the apron was over tightened and splitting the PF. Since this is on both sides of my apron is this going to be a problem down the road?
Also, how do I fix a glaring near white penguin umbrella insert that is suppose to be purple? It is quite bothersome playing, while all other Penguin umbrella inserts show purple and have one glaring white in my face. Do you think a purple gel will fix the issue? Or putting a purple gel under the insert will look obviously; that’s what’s been done? As expensive as these machines are, I’d like to have one that is in pristine as possible condition. What do you all think I should do?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Unacceptable. I would lobby hard to get the playfield replaced. That playfield clear damage will certainly get worse and you’ll notice the wrong Penguin insert every game. I sure wouldn’t try to “fix” it with a gel.

From reading other accounts in the playfield damage threads you and your distributor will need to be persistent to get a response and action from Stern. Good luck.

1 week later
#14623 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I just used PinballBrowser to replace the music from "Enter Batgirl, Exit Penguin" with a clip of "Attack" from the Batman movie; Nelson Riddle at his best. After some tinkering on Audacity first, I finally nailed it when it loops back to the point you can't even detect it. Man, it sounds so much better than what was there before; now it has a swingin' Riddle chart during the fight scene! Really fun!!!

Can you provide details on the new clip and the pinbrowser location?

#14648 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

When does the LE/SLE topper activate during gameplay? I have a Pre but would like to make something similar for my machine.

Any time the Batmobile is in play (e.g. Bat turn mode, leaving the Batcave)

Don’t know how you are going to control it without using the Stern boards - it’s more complicated than finding a dedicated bulb to tap into.

#14651 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone at expo been by Chris Franchi stand? How much are his superman and beetle juice translites?

Chris isn’t selling those. The guy next door is. Chris licensed them to him. I think they were $300 with a display frame and $160 without but will go by again and verify.

Chris had the Wonder Woman translites (I think they are gone) and various prints

#14653 4 years ago

Franchi cards from the autograph session

Going to replace the price card with it
46610261-BBAF-4CEA-BD47-7338D5D5D420 (resized).jpeg46610261-BBAF-4CEA-BD47-7338D5D5D420 (resized).jpeg

#14657 4 years ago

Awesome!! Have an extra one?

No, sorry. Watching Chris sign it was cool.

#14695 4 years ago

My Catwoman only grabs it every once in awhile.

That’s good because those claws can be dangerous...

#14704 4 years ago

If they literally stop, you may have a wiring/connectivity issue.

1 week later
#14727 4 years ago

Yeah. No game content added.

- Reversed the top lane lamps for skill shot so they now follow the flow of the ball.

^^
That’s the closest thing to an impact to game play.

I like the “end game early“ and max players per game adjustment/features though.

But if this is the updated touted in the SOTU for the last few months, it is certainly anti-climatic.

#14731 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I don't speak for anyone, but would just like to say that people need to be a bit more patient. I did not think anything substantial was going to come out this year with the other projects being worked on. Maybe the BM66 update should have never been mentioned in The Stern Of The Union since it just creates anticipation for something that's maybe not going to be available for a while yet.
Rob

I’m not disappointed in this code at all. If we never see another update the code has already surpassed my expectations. Batman 66 is an absolutely incredible game with amazing depth and detail owners of other games can only dream of.

I also didn’t expect anything big - I’m sure Lyman is focused on Elvira, as he should be. But shame on Stern for the SOTU notes. This type of point release doesn’t need or justify hype or heightened expectations.

#14740 4 years ago
Quoted from iohonnes:

why couldn't they have fixed the Mr. Freeze "gadgets screw you, not help you" issue.

What is the issue?

#14743 4 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

do you need to do anything with the dipswitches on the main board when updating?

No

#14764 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Serious question...why is the LE so much more expensive than premium? Any gameplay difference? There is a local LE for sale but I’m not really inclined to pay the difference.

Art package, armor, topper and Adam West autograph. If those don’t matter, consider a Premium.

#14768 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

The LE has the perfect topper for the game and one of Stern's best. Also the black flake armor is a nice upgrade.[quoted image]

For me the topper, cabinet art and translite made the decision for the LE. Especially the topper. It doesn’t do as much as some, but it is a perfect fit for the game. I also like that the LE is actually limited, not like some games with 500, 600 or 800 copies.

#14779 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Would love to buy the topper.
Does anyone know where one can be purchased?

Your only realistic option is to buy the topper (and control boards in the back box) from an existing LE/SLE owner. But I can’t imagine any LE wanting to sell the most visible part of an LE.

(You are correct about the cabinets. New ones are significantly better than those during LE production. But adding WMS style cabinet supports should provide enough protection, especially in a typical home environment).

#14787 4 years ago

Fat chance. I've been trying to buy one for a while now

That was my polite way of saying “highly unlikely”.

I know of one person who converted a Premium into an LE (except the playfield autographs) but he was able to get parts from Stern that he shouldn’t have been able to get. I don’t think many are going to be successful in their quest to get an LE topper added to a Premium game.

#14805 4 years ago

You shouldn't have to worry about that any more with spike games. As far as I know all updates from now on will auto-save your high scores and settings adjustments.
It's been a while since I updated a spike game and lost my high scores.

Don’t you have to save/reload scores/adjustments to a USB drive first?

#14823 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Yes, I noticed this too, and was somewhat surprised. I saved my settings to a USB prior to doing the update, but after doing the update, my high scores and settings were still there, so there was no need to load them back on. Is this something new?

From a code read me (not Batman):

Games will now persist ALL SETTINGS after a software update. This
functionality will be available in the game release AFTER the release which
uses system 2.24.

Batman 1.05 includes Spike 2 v2.35. I can’t find when previous Spike code levels were incorporated into Batman but presumably 1.03 or 1.04 were above 2.24.

#14825 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Is this by default with latest code or do you have the enable it in a settings menu?

Have to enable it. Default is NEVER.

#14832 4 years ago

Spoke with Chas who's always exceptional. Unfortunately Stern will not be replacing the board. I'm left to pay for this and any other future board failures. I think it's pretty crappy considering these boards have a known history of failing during updates. Probably won't be buying any more Sterns. Not worth the gamble. All I can say fellow Bat fans is start saving for Node boards. Get them before they're gone!

That sucks. What was his explanation? Was Stern willing to sell you one directly?

#14838 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Considering they can easily repair and resell/reuse they should at least offer a purchase discount for sending back the bad board.

Node board failure is going to be the end of Stern unless they get it back to the easily-replaced-$50-replacements that was implied when Spike was originally announced.

#14848 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Totally understandable if a board blows out years down the line but when it’s “bricked” by Stern’s own code updates that’s a reach to far for me.

Absolutely. I had another device (not pinball related) fail over the weekend. Support told me it got bricked because of a problem with the firmware update that was pushed down and they were going to send me a replacement without having to go through the retailer.

#14858 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

The interlock on the coin door is a mystery....some have some do not....

If the game was built in the last 9 months it has the interlock.

(Edit: bad info from a distributor. This doesn’t seem to be correct)

#14869 4 years ago

Yeah, the whole node board situation borders on criminal. Going to get very interesting in a few years.

#14872 4 years ago

If someone sends the node boards to a Chinese factory and asks them to reproduce it, they will. If it ever comes to that, I believe the community can get it done one way or another.

Reproducing the boards isn’t the big issue. Getting the initial Stern firmware loaded on the board is.

#14888 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

In the club with a Catwoman! Loving this game. I have played it a lot since launch and happy to see where the code is and glad to have her in my gameroom.[quoted image]

Congrats on your new game and welcome to the best club on Pinside!

#14926 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Look for Burt in the CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths TV event in a few weeks. Not sure if he'll be playing an older Dick Grayson or not.

If he’s playing an older Dick Grayson, he’ll certainly be playing a much larger Dick Grayson

Will be cool to see him back on screen again.

#14932 4 years ago

Pretty much all the mods have been covered at great length in this thread. Not sure a new thread would help. I believe there is even a key post tagged in this thread.

#14962 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Am I now all caught up or did I miss something.
Thanks from a newbie addicted to mods. lol

You don’t really have a Batman 66 pin if you don’t have the Atomic Pile mod

1 week later
#15107 4 years ago

Sorry to hear about your node board. Unfortunately I think the node boards are going to be the cause of many premature deaths for Spike games.

Stern seems to have no interest in having readily available inexpensive compatible node boards as the original marketing for the Spike system implied.

I now have two Spike 2 games but am not willing to gamble any more that I won’t have viable games in 5-10 years. I’ve got 3 node 8/9 boards as insurance which just means that the game specific nodes for Batman or Elvira are going to be the ones that fail on me

#15123 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Node boards can be repaired by people with the right knowledge, skills, and equipment. The schematics have been released.

Yes, but it’s a very tiny subset of those that can repair a WPC or SAM board. And Stern sold ops on the idea that these were going to be cheap throwaway type boards that were simply replaced when they failed. And, FWIW, not all boards have had schematics released and not all are complete.

For the most part these boards aren’t repairable by the typical hobbiest.

2 weeks later
#15190 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

261 plays on my pin and look what I found today putting on my penguin mod! I sent this to my distributor and he said they should send me a populated playfield. I’m not holding my breath but very sad for a couple months old[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry to see that.
What’s the date of manufacture for your game?

#15192 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

May 26, 2019
I got it last June

Unfortunately right smack in the middle of the recent playfield art/clear issues. I hope your distributor is successful in getting a populated playfield but it won’t be easy.

#15223 4 years ago

Sorry for the back to back posts.. Part of my trade I got two great banners. I have a cat women one that I dont need as I am using the other.
Any idea on what it's worth? maybe do a trade for something or am I SOL!!. HAHA[quoted image]

The game specific banners can be found for $175-$225 from a number of sources. They should be significantly less if you can get them directly from Stern marketing.

#15226 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Does Stern sell them to people? It would be cool to have but not worth $200.

Stern sells them for Stern Army promotions which I presume is how the resellers get them. I’m not aware of any way to order them as an individual outside of the Stern Army program.

#15230 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed. These are not sold by Stern they simply allowed some sellers to make them. The cost less then 100.

I find it hard to believe that Stern just allows people to make them on their own. With the game specific ones there would have to be licensing issues for the characters/art. (Agree on less than $100 for cost, whoever makes them).

#15251 4 years ago

Is the first pic the fine detail cats?

4 weeks later
#15421 4 years ago

I'm wondering if you can add call outs in places where there aren't any with Pinball Browser?

No.

#15423 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I sure hope it's true for I'd love to see Villain Vision finally come into play like they stated when they advertised BM66.

Villain Vision was never committed, only offered as a possibility of what could happen. After Lyman reworked the overall design early in 2017 the original concept for VV didn’t fit.

Personally I don’t think we’ll see anything more significant added to the VV screen, certainly not taunting of the players while they are in modes. I could see a new mode where villains taunt you to make specific shots but suspect that would require A/V assets not in the code and some addition speech from the narrator.

#15461 4 years ago

The Shakespeare bust is a commercial toy.

3 weeks later
#15569 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The LE/SLE topper if anyone knows of one for sale.

Almost impossible to find. If you do, make sure you get the control boards with them or the topper will be just for looks. I can’t imagine an LE owner wanting to sell without a significant incentive or if they were parting out a damaged game.

2 months later
#15824 3 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

So exited! I just gave Melissa at cointaker all my monies for a Catwoman edition. Ill be officially in the club when my NIB is delivered!!

Congrats! And Welcome!
Hope you saved a few pennies for the atomic pile and other turntable mods that are considered “must have” by a lot of us.

3 weeks later
#15860 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Do these games (either original or catwoman) have any pooling? What are the playfields like on this? If I bought a new one should I be worried? It seems like nobody has complained about this in regards to batman 66.

I’m not interested in playing playfield roulette. Both my Batman and Elvira NIB games got a playfield protector early on. That said, beginning with Elvira there was a noticeable improvement in pooling (probably because there is less clear). Older Batman games are less likely to have pooling issues, but more likely to have playfields with softer wood.

#15862 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Do note a Playfield protector will actually do Nothing for post or pooling issues...

True. I probably should have worded the post better.

2 weeks later
#15912 3 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Borrowing and fixing a friends Batman 66 he mentions the villain vision doesn't work and didn't want to pay the $250 ($300?) needed for a complete replacement, part #509-1002-00.
The node board tested fine, so that wasn't the issue, so I figured I'd tear it apart and see what I could find. Aha a torn ribbon cable was causing the issue. Also what's this a non stern part number? DisplayTech DT028ATFT.
[quoted image]
It took a bit to figure out how to pop the connector for the display but it kinda slides to the right towards the bend of the ribbon cable
[quoted image]
A quick google pulled up some LCD screens in the $30 range ($40 with shipping and taxes) from places like Mouser. But wait! It seems the display has been replaced by a newer version that is only selling for $15 on Arrow (linky), which translated to ~$22 after shipping and taxes, score! DisplayTech DT028BTFT
I checked the pinout reference sheets and from what I could tell the ribbon cables where the exact same as was driver (ILI9341). The manufacture mentioned the only significant change was an increased efficiency due to new LEDs within the backlight, so it should work, right?
[quoted image]
Well it does! So if anyone is having display issues with the little Villain Vision and your node board tests fine the display is cheap. Also the new one uses less power, yay!
[quoted image]

Awesome work/find. I’ve ordered 2 as spares. Super cheap insurance. I suspect Mouser is going to have a mini run on these mini screens ...

1 month later
#16000 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

CPR are doing mirrored backglasses of classics like Addams, surely there’s a company out there that would make a mirrored version of the LE & SLE translites if there was enough demand.

I’d be interested in a mirrored LE glass.

#16003 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Love the game, just seems odd that the nicer back-glass was omitted from the LE and SLE.

I think the LE translite is the best of the three.

#16020 3 years ago

I wish I could find one...been hell.

That’s because Stern doesn’t allow the sale of an LE translite to non-LE owners. Doesn’t mean it’s impossible though.

SLE owners got all three translites; maybe you could convince one of them to sell you an LE.

#16026 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Same with the Catwoman ones you can’t get them I’ve tried to get one to frame.

Catwoman Edition is actually considered an LE, hence the same rules.

#16036 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

(Posted in the wrong thread.) Someone was wondering the reason why Batman 66 TV series was taken off the air after only 3 seasons.
The networks all loved the huge success of Batman66 TV series. It only went off air because of all the lawsuits and entanglements from major companies all claiming [sole] rights to it (DC Comics, 20th Century, ABC, Warner Bros, Greenway productions and Disney to name a few, lol) because it was so hugely successful. They tied it up in courts for many years.

Umm, no.

ABC was losing money after the first season. The movie did not goose the series as much as expected for season two. By season three the budget was cut significantly and the ratings dropped quite a bit. It is rumored NBC wanted to pick up the series but didn’t do so because the sets (primarily the Batcave) had already been dismantled/destroyed and they didn’t want to pay to rebuild them.

The lawsuits you mention involved the home video rights, not the original production rights. And I’m pretty sure Disney wasn’t involved.

You are correct about the guest stars - Batman was a red-hot phenomenon for about a year and a half and many did want to appear on the show.

#16038 3 years ago

docquest I had not seen that message board thread. Great articles.

The only place I had ever seen the NBC 4th season rumor was Yvonne’s book, but it never made sense to me.

#16039 3 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Does anyone have and details on the next run? Is it the final run? Another special edition maybe?

I don’t have any details, but I doubt there would be another special edition like Catwoman. It didn’t sell that well (though because of that everyone ended up with an autographed card from Julie). Also, I thought dealers already had the last call on Batman 66 orders but may be mistaken.

#16041 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The flyer and LE COA has some great artwork on them so I thought I would frame them and hang them up in the gamesroom. Something a little different from the usual backlit translites I’ve got.
Flyers signed by George and Lyman to add that finishing touch!
[quoted image]

Cool idea. I wish I had the wall space to do something similar.
Consider getting a corrected flyer (that has the correct head art) for the front display.

#16045 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Didn’t even know they had released a corrected flyer with the batgirl side art.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/BM-LE-Flyer_65.pdf

#16055 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

It looks just like a Stern original

Pretty sure it is.

#16068 3 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Anybody have the game set to 5 balls?

Yup. I have both Batman and Elvira set to 5 balls per game. I love pinball but am not a good enough player to master a modern Lyman game.

Occasionally I set TAF and/or STLE to 5 (mostly when we have parties) but generally the other games in my collection where the number of balls are selectable are set to whatever was prevalent when the game was first on location.

It’s your game - set it where you want. And you don’t have to stop at 5 either ...

#16081 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That’s the current rumour...

What would you add?

#16087 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the game is complete as is but if we are compiling a wish list: more episodes for the main villians, a bat climb mode, a batgirl mode, a timed challenge mini wizard mode you can select at game start (like escape nublar in JP), fancier light shows.

I like all of these ideas. I thought there was a reason they couldn’t do a bat climb mode, but that would be my top request.

3 weeks later
#16105 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

In the club!
Zap!

Welcome!

What the hell took you so long?

#16117 3 years ago

I have a Stern LE/SLE Batsignal assembly available if anyone is looking for one.

#16118 3 years ago

** duplicate deleted **

#16121 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

You sold your BM66LE jfh?

No. Just have an ceiling soffit that makes using the Stern version impractical.

My game won’t leave until I’m dead.

#16127 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just like to hear from the owners if it’s a good layout, fun good shots. Is the turntable fun? Is the turntable problematic? Any bad issues with the game or bad code bugs?

Some don’t like that the middle of the playfield is open (because of the crane and path to the turntable). I happen to like the layout, partly because it’s quite different from typical layouts. The turntable and crane are fun toys. I love the ramp shots. The orbit shots are tight but make-able. I like the BM66 layout because it’s different. I wish the GADGET stand ups were drop targets but that ship has sailed.

I have not had any issues with the turntable and as long as you make sure it’s level and the cable in the “bat tube” underneath the playfield moves freely you should be ok. I haven’t had any significant problems/issues with the game. The left ramp can ge a bit wobbly but if you have a newer build or the ramp plastic fix it’s ok. (There is a better ramp design but plans for producing it fell through).

I’m sure there are some code bugs but nothing glaring or that would interfere with the enjoyment of the game. The code is probably Stern’s deepest in years and has the best integration of theme specific assets (audio/video, pinball specific callouts by West and Ward) so far in the LCD era. Lots of nice little touches like selectable episodes and game play changing based on episodes (esp. the Season 3 ones with Batgirl), the mini-modes with the minor villains and so much more.

#16131 3 years ago
Quoted from desiArnez:

A little lean on clips.

Umm, what? Compared to what other game?

#16135 3 years ago
Quoted from desiArnez:

Compared to the possibilities.
Wouldn’t you love it if there were more episode-specific, plot-progressing clips that played (minimally as an audio sound bite) as you hack your way through the shots each episode-specific villain requires to progress to the end of the television episode?
Or maybe it’s just me.
I love the game for how intelligently it uses what clips it has.
The possibilities...

More is usually good but I don’t consider BM66 lacking in that regard.

#16142 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Its left ramp is significantly improved and shoots very fast, unlike the older ramps. I’ve played a thousand games or more on each model to know the difference. However, J85M red ramp is superior, I’m sure.

Is the ramp itself redesigned? Or is it just the presence of the additional plastic piece on top that stabilizes it?

#16145 3 years ago

J85M - do you have a picture of your modified ramp I could take with my ramp to a fabricator?

#16165 3 years ago

I’d like a Penguin but not going store shopping to find one.

#16188 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Was hoping for a hint of new BM66 code in the Oct State of Stern. Still keeping fingers crossed for Nov!

Lyman is probably busy finishing up Elvira.

2 weeks later
#16258 3 years ago

Be nice to have a software update that includes DJ mode. Wonder if we see any future updates.

2 weeks later
#16283 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

BM66 is a wonderful game with a lot of fun nostalgia. I'm hoping if/when Lyman brings the DJ Mixer to the game that he also balances a few things better.
Rob

I would love to see DJ mode on Batman!

1 week later
#16300 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I wish I had a banner for each game I owned. I would hang them on the wall across from my games. Stern never did sell these, they were promo items?

They were/are dealer promo items but have been very easy to get in the last couple years through the Stern Army. You can find most for under $90. I presume they actually cost around $50.

2 months later
#16436 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Wow, new Bat66 run is going up another $500 to $8,500.00 for a premium. Gary Stern recently said, Bat66 is a very expensive machine to make. Just $700 shy of an LE. Glad I got mine at lower prices.

Stern did the same thing with Elvira. I suspect it will be the last run for both games, though that’s more surprising for Elvira than Batman.

Where did Gary say it’s very expensive to make? (though you could argue that’s true for any pin)

No matter how you look at it, the price increase sucks. Maybe not if some of that increase went into quality improvements (e.g. playfields), but that’s probably asking for too much.

3 weeks later
#16500 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

$99 is the right price, they need to keep it like that and get more made so people can have peace of mind.

The original marketing for Spike talked about node boards being $50 ...

4 weeks later
#16564 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

More than the code though..first Stern to have the LCD screen, very small run of LE's (thinking 220 or something w only half in the States), infamous SLE price ("normal" by current standards), shown at expo in unplayable form...crazy but true.....what a great pinball journey (and yes, code took FOREVER to mature into what it is now)!! All sorts of things to talk/ complain about back then. Put a "hard launch" on a couple mod makers as well.
It took a bit, but man, what a great game....still enjoy mine and play it often (though it still destroys me).

240 LEs with “free” topper

#16572 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Is there anything updated/improved with the cat woman version over the standard Batman and robin version besides the art??

No. It just has all the production fixes included.

6 months later
#16874 2 years ago

The last I heard is that backlog orders for anything other than Mando or Godzilla we being pushed to 2022 and the new pricing structure.

#16877 2 years ago
Quoted from Scottn63:

I heard December also. Puzzles me why they can't create a production schedule and stick to it (some what).

They do have a production schedule and most/all distributors (at least Tier A) should have a copy. I don’t know how often it’s released though.

#16883 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Is BM66 still in demand? I imagine there must be orders, but popularity of this game seemed to really wane after 1.0 was released. This thread used to be so lively before.
Rob

Haven’t really kept up with it. There is a small run to go which is/was after the last call run if I understood correctly but I haven’t paid much attention since the Covid supply chain issues hit. Any NIB Batman demand is moot because there are none available unless a distributor has slots where someone bailed.

3 weeks later
#16900 2 years ago

Common problem in early games. You can adjust the switch or replaced it with the redesigned version. There are a number of posts earlier in the thread with details.

#16917 2 years ago

Very clever!

1 week later
#16950 2 years ago

The LE and SLE both came with art blades

#16975 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

My left orbit is only registering about 1/2 the time...... ideas..??

Shoot it twice as often.

#16978 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Adjust the wire in what way? Thanks

Make a sharper V so the arm pushes down further when the ball rolls over it.

#16990 2 years ago
Quoted from EricPinball:

Is it possible to set the QR code system on a B66?

Yes, but not until the code supporting IC is available for Batman.

2 weeks later
#17028 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Just got mine delivered so it actually exists! Awesome game but I have one problem. If I hit the left cat ramp pure the ball will fly off when coming down and hit the Batgirl plastic and drain on the left outline sometimes. Does anyone else have that issue or have a fix? Game is level at 6.5 degrees.

There should be a metal diverter at the bottom of the Batgirl plastic. That was a fix to the original games that should be installed on new production games. If one isn’t on yours send Stern a note.

I replaced the diverter with the parachute van.

B7E9BCE8-CAE9-44CD-A136-73ED8092CEC6 (resized).jpegB7E9BCE8-CAE9-44CD-A136-73ED8092CEC6 (resized).jpeg
#17036 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Yes, I have the diverter near the apron but the ball flys off the left rail so fast at the bend that it will pass it or go over it.

Does it have the left ramp plastic on top?

Also - totally unrelated- is the new apron plastic or metal?

#17056 2 years ago

Holy Bat-gift Batman!

Enjoy!

#17064 2 years ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Got myself a $15 topper from hobby lobby today. $11 for the topper, $4 for the stand.

Toppers are getting way too expensive these days …

3 weeks later
#17160 2 years ago

Nice to see flipper power adjustment added, but doesn’t seem to have much/any updates to game play.

#17162 2 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

I was really hoping for a DJ Mixer option. I use it often on my Deadpool, but I like the BM66 music even better. Oh well... maybe another small software release someday?

Have you actually confirmed it’s not there?

#17184 2 years ago

Has anyone noticed any changes related specifically to game play? (Not counting achievements)

#17197 2 years ago

Wow. That does look stupid. Almost all of our games are one or two player games.

Unless there are significant game play changes or the achievements look really interesting I may not install this update.

#17235 2 years ago

In this case it’s more logical than not that the code update is the fix.

Your other option is to disconnect the IC board from the chain.

#17281 2 years ago

That’s related to the same problem (node 9 is unreachable).

Going from 0.95 to current s/w requires the node board firmware to be updated which can’t be done if node 9 doesn’t have power or otherwise can’t be found.

Fix the node issue and try the update again.

#17317 2 years ago
Quoted from riddler35:

Does anyone know if there's a way to shut off these additional player icons for code, 1.06?
I just updated...and looked through the new settings. Nothing.
I don't have the Stern Insider hardware. It's kind of annoying. I can understand if it does it on the 1st players turn...but not after that.
[quoted image]

That looks horrible. Most of our games are one or two player.

I was going to upgrade to get the flipper power adjustment but I’ll wait. I thought achievements might be fun occasionally (still think they are gimmicky) but that display change would drive me nuts.

#17329 2 years ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

And now for something totally different...
For birthday #60 I bought my first pinball machine - 3 years ago (after too much needless research). Of course, it was a new inbox Batman 66. I still own this machine and it is my favorite of over 25 + machines I have owned. I have over HUO 5,000 plays on it

Wow. I don’t think I’ve put 5000 plays on all my games combined in 20 years. And that includes 2200 plays on a NIB Medieval Madness from 1997.

#17335 2 years ago

The two siren covers always bothered me since the Batmobile only had one so I never installed them. But otherwise agree with your essentials. If you only get one it has to be the Atomic Pile.

#17343 2 years ago

I would highly advise NOT to roll back your code!!!!!!! I did so once by accident and blew a Node instantly. Unless there were no updates to the Nodes in the latest code. But if there was, rolling it back is a Bad idea.

That is the general rule. But in this case Stern support specifically said it was fine.

#17356 2 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Love this game - I’m Batman

And thanks to your post we know your secret identity.

#17359 2 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Beautiful
Was it difficult to install the playfield protector?

Be sure to put a microfiber cloth between the crane ball and the protector while you install it.

#17362 2 years ago

Don’t know your girlfriend but I’ll bet she’s awesome

#17374 2 years ago

Batman is still the best game of the LCD era given the level of theme integration, incredible use of audio/visual assets, custom callouts and of course the masterfully deep but approachable code by the incomparable Lyman. So many brilliant touches (my favorites are channel changing, exiting the Batcave after getting the Batphone, and Batturn mode) that immerse you into the game/show. And in the era of topper madness the Batmobile topper is simply perfect.

The game got off to a rocky beginning dismissed as a reskin that suffered from box of lights syndrome until Lyman and George reimagined the original game play. That changed the plan for Villain Vision leaving little on the clever mini TV but gave us the episodic game play that fits brilliantly.

So many gave up on the game early and/or didn’t have the patience to wait the year or so it took to see the game develop and many of those probably regret selling the game given how hard it’s become to find.

Batman 66 was one of my holy grail themes. I lucked into a NIB LE when I thought I had missed the boat and would have been happy with the game even if the initial code had never changed. But what it is now - Wow!

Don’t like the changes for Internet Connected so I think my game is complete at 1.05 though may change my mind if jukebox mode is added.

#17383 2 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Got a Node 8 board missing error today … Any suggestions other than ordering a new board?

First two things:
Check to make sure connecting cables aren’t loose
Swap boards 8 and 9 after setting the dip switches correctly. If your new node 9 board reports missing, the board is probably bad.

You could also try reflashing an SD card but that is a long shot.

#17392 2 years ago

The Atomic Pile mod is one of the best mods ever!
An absolute must for Batman 66 pin owners.

#17405 2 years ago
Quoted from adunaph3l:

Hi !
I'm a proud owner of a Batmann'66 Catwoman Signature Edition. Do you know by chance how many of them were produced ? I don't see too many on the forum (I will move soon and I want to insure it for the right amount but I don't know at all its rarity)

The first run was 100. Pretty sure the planned second run was not made. I also don’t think most would value a Catwoman edition any more than a Premium and some consider it less valuable because of the translite.

#17413 2 years ago

Hard to argue with that Thunderbird

#17417 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

...suspect my left wireform shoots as least as good as the late builds, if not better...

Yeah, Stern not re-engineering that is probably the biggest problem with the game. Your wire form is a true work of art. Sad that you were ghosted on the project.

And while Thunderbird had some good points on Catwoman, the LE/SLE are indeed in different leagues because of true rarity, topper with the custom Batphone callout by Adam West for original owners in the SLE the most unique limited feature ever.

1 week later
#17464 2 years ago

Gonna have to disagree on the Atomic Pile. The Stern version is fine and brighter but, as a big fan of the series, just doesn’t work for me.

1 week later
#17513 2 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Tried 2 different 32g usb sticks, both Fat32. I downloaded the premium code , unzipped it and put the 3 files on the root! Nothing happens we I start the game! It’s just does the normal startup. I don’t know what I am doing wrong.

Try a 16GB stick and/or the other USB port.

1 week later
#17565 2 years ago

You’re way late to the party but glad you’re here!

#17576 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Franchi signed a card for me at TPF!

Great card for the game.

1 week later
#17607 2 years ago

You bought an entire turntable assembly to get the node board?

It’s absolutely ridiculous that Stern has sunk this far.

1 month later
#17666 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

So is Batman retired? I see Stern moved it to the archive page.

Yes, since December. A small Premium run with the IC scanners.

2 months later
#17732 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Second. Yea ive gotten some stuck balls in the big round area. Anyway thats best to make that happen less? Im level at 6.5. Im thinking of just giving myself more nudges per ball just in case i need to shake the machine a bit

Make sure the turntable itself is level. Otherwise balls will get stuck quite a bit.

#17736 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Hrm. Now when trying to update the code to latest its stuck in an endless loop. Goes from game code update resuming…to stern pinball logo….back to game code update resuming.
Never seen this before. At what point do i just shut the machine down?

If it loops >2x, shutdown. Could just burn a new SD card image and swap cards.

#17741 1 year ago

What is game mode menu?

#17750 1 year ago

Aprons are already out of stock. Way to go Stern

Lol! I had it in my cart to think about it. Ran a quick errand and they were gone. Guess I’ll look at another option if I decide to use IC. Still on the fence because of the size changes to the player scores which I’m sure would bug me.

It’s the DJ Mixer I really want though …

1 week later
#17757 1 year ago

I wasn’t going to update my game but might just for this tribute

1 week later
#17771 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I got the splitter, but can’t figure out how to plug it in so that all the node boards work. On the three plugs on the splitter could you let me know where each one goes?

First, make sure you are on one of the last two levels of code. Turn off the game.

Then it shouldn’t matter which node you plug the splitter in. Just move the cable from the output of the board you want to use the splitter on to one of the two output ports on the splitter and plug the single side into the port you just took the cable out of. Run a straight cable from the remaining port to the IC board. Power up and you should be set.

5 months later
#18064 1 year ago

Anyone have a Catwoman backbox decal for sale?

800795E3-DB36-4CEA-B474-04A95AA3626F (resized).jpeg800795E3-DB36-4CEA-B474-04A95AA3626F (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#18102 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

After 6 1/2 years in play the lockbar decals from my SLE are almost gone.
Cause of the reason the game is out of production you can‘t order that decals anymore.
So I started to do my 1 : 1 run of them.
Graphics are set and the color matching foil is ordered.
Looking forward to a perfect SLE game again next week.

Any plans to sell these? If so, please put me on your list. Thanks!

6 months later
#18389 6 months ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Installed Jensen Dub Super LE speakers in my premium today.

Where did you get them? Can’t find any in stock.

2 months later
#18571 3 months ago
Quoted from Oneironaut:

My placard is the same, and I took mine out of the box. I've never seen aftermarkets of these for sale.

There was an aftermarket Catwoman specific one. Don’t have the picture handy.

2 months later
#18642 30 days ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Awesome write up! Needs to be a key post.

Agreed. Done.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

986 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jfh. You are on page 4 of 4.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jfh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/4?tu=jfh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.