PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 373.
#2251 6 years ago

Holy Hoppy Easter Egghead

eggs-2 (resized).jpgeggs-2 (resized).jpg

#2252 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Holy Hoppy Easter Egghead

That post was Eggcellent

#2253 6 years ago

It'll be fun when Egghead does something.

#2254 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

It'll be fun when Egghead does something.

Should be Eggciting

#2255 6 years ago

I'm guessing a code update this week.

I'm assuming it will start pulling in the minor villains.

#2256 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm guessing a code update this week.
I'm assuming it will start pulling in the minor villains.

At this point it has to be either more gadgets or some minor villain work right? Aside from scoring tweaks and some other bug fixes, is there anything else to do?

Major Stuff Left:
Minor Villains
Final Wiz Mode (Batusi)
More Gadgets
Minor Villain Wiz Mode?

#2257 6 years ago

[dup]

#2258 6 years ago

At this point it has to be either more gadgets or some minor villain work right? Aside from scoring tweaks and some other bug fixes, is there anything else to do?
Major Stuff Left:
Minor Villains
Final Wiz Mode (Batusi)
More Gadgets
Minor Villain Wiz Mode?

+ Villain vision interaction
+ lightshows and sound fx
+ additional video and audio clips to flesh out modes which there are a tonne currently unused in the files

#2259 6 years ago

There is a LONG ways to go.

Aside from the villains, the callouts, video and audio clips can make this pin great. Overload it and generate some randomness in the video and audio clips.

#2260 6 years ago

yeah, just the lack of callouts and video assets properly integrated is a huge piece still missing.

#2261 6 years ago

Totally agree, it needs a TON of polish. I was thinking more of playfield things that don't do anything.

#2262 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

yeah, just the lack of callouts and video assets properly integrated is a huge piece still missing.

At TPF George said Lyman prefers to save tweaking the callouts until the end of the development process.

#2263 6 years ago

Villain High Scores don't register either or am I missing something?

#2264 6 years ago

Just got over a million points tonight, 4 ball multiball, and the villains " broke out of jail"....pretty cool....

#2265 6 years ago

Then some other weird multiball w 3 balls right after...lights going crazy....most fun I've had on the thing...even though a lot of call outs needed, the musical "hits", along w cartoon sayings and lights going crazy really was fun...

#2266 6 years ago

And topper integration. Not a big deal, but that's a lot of electronics and wire for a topper to only flash a bit during attract mode.

Question for SLE owners....is your top right bat signal toy only active during attract mode?

#2267 6 years ago

Major Stuff Left:
Minor Villains
Final Wiz Mode (Batusi)
More Gadgets
Minor Villain Wiz Mode?

Better be some damn Batgirl in there soon too! She's featured on my LE's translight, head sides, and a playfield plastic. That's at least as much as the dynamic duo.

#2268 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

And topper integration. Not a big deal, but that's a lot of electronics and wire for a topper to only flash a bit during attract mode.

Agreed....minor villains and some mode stacking are going to be a given. I personally am hoping for the TV villain taunt. To be truly interactive like that will put the game over the top for me....

#2269 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Villain High Scores don't register either or am I missing something?

Not showing yet, but quite sure this will be in there soon...

#2270 6 years ago

Personally think this next code drop will be big, with SW right around the corner....

#2271 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Just got over a million points tonight, 4 ball multiball, and the villains " broke out of jail"....pretty cool..

You have this one 3 or 5 ball? just checking, Congrats either way.

#2272 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Question for SLE owners....is your top right bat signal toy only active during attract mode?

It's active right when the game starts, and also when you capture all the villains and it wants you to shoot the ball up to that saucer under the batsignal to start the multiball. Weirdly, it's never synced to the action of the batsignal on the plastic behind it.

#2273 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Better be some damn Batgirl in there soon too! She's featured on my LE's translight, head sides, and a playfield plastic. That's at least as much as the dynamic duo.

Agreed. I haven't gone through all the video in the code, but I haven't seen any with Batgirl. Does anyone know if there are any Batgirl clips in there?

#2274 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Weirdly, it's never synced to the action of the batsignal on the plastic behind it.

Yeh, that would make sense to work the same as the bat signal on the back board. I've got the aftermarket one on my LE and it does the same as you describe. Just wanted to check I had it plugged in correctly.

#2275 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yeh, that would make sense to work the same as the bat signal on the back board. I've got the aftermarket one on my LE and it does the same as you describe. Just wanted to check I had it plugged in correctly.

it is also active when the red telephon rings.

#2276 6 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

it is also active when the red telephon rings.

I thought so, too, so I blew off the dust and fired up the machine to check. On 0.70 on an SLE it is not lighting when the phone rings. The batsignal on the TOPPER, however, is on when the phone rings. Another sync oversight.

#2277 6 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

You have this one 3 or 5 ball? just checking, Congrats either way.

3 ball....it was a very cool game!!! Think if someone captured that mulitball it would show its quite fun during the sequences. The GI dims, music "hits", the "kapow" sayings, and they lightshow reallt transform the game from a calm shooter to a pretty hectic, comic battle scene...spot on for the theme....

Added over 7 years ago: My post adds on iPad or phone are terrible, grammatically....apologize....

#2278 6 years ago

To be honest, I still have not been able to catch all four of them. Today, I even put five balls and I tried all day and I could only the same 2 that I could catch before with three balls ... very hard!

With Kiss whenever I play, always a Love Gun no matter what, or a Demon Multiball, with Batman barely a couple of Multiballs weekly playing almost every day for the last month (since we bought it). Anyway my son and my wife we're very happy with our Batman of course, and we hope that soon we have the new code.

Regards fellas

#2279 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

To be honest, I still have not been able to catch all four of them. Today, I even put five balls and I tried all day and I could only the same 2 that I could catch before with three balls ... very hard!

Turn on villain stacking in the options. That became optional after the first update. More fun and makes it easier to finish them all, IMO.

#2280 6 years ago

Updated to .7 over the weekend and had some fantastic games:

IMG_7728 (resized).JPGIMG_7728 (resized).JPG

Got to the mini wizard mode for all villains a few times - what a blast. Think I must have also stacked regular multiball - had all 6 balls. Game was going crazy.

Really enjoying this game even on .7. So far the code has got all the typical Lyman touches which will make it great.

Also Installed the left ramp fix and it is a huge improvement.

#2281 6 years ago

Thanks for the tip Vireland, I will try with that option tomorrow night and see how's like that then, hopefully It will be our 1st time catching them all.

Regards!

#2282 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Thanks for the tip Vireland, I will try with that option tomorrow night and see how's like that then, hopefully It will be our 1st time catching them all.
Regards!

Game is definitely no walk over. Shots are long and fairly narrow and the slings are fast and dangerous when combined with all the stand ups left and right. Its not super hard (eg like TWD), but its no snooze fest either. Pretty well balanced IMO.

I generally use the ball save time at the start of the first ball to hit up the Joker shots to start Joker, as they are most dangerous. You can usually qualify him before the first ball save ends.

#2283 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Game is definitely no walk over. Shots are long and fairly narrow and the slings are fast and dangerous when combined with all the stand ups left and right. Its not super hard (eg like TWD), but its no snooze fest either. Pretty well balanced IMO.
I generally use the ball save time at the start of the first ball to hit up the Joker shots to start Joker, as they are most dangerous. You can usually qualify him before the first ball save ends.

Good advice. Joker is super dangerous on my game, only hit him on accident or during ball save. This game has reasonable difficulty from the factory in its current unfinished code. Frequently my balls drain from crazy fast slings with zero chance of saving or nudging. They basically teleport into the trough. Solution: don't let them hit in the first place ha.

I've gotten the villain mini wizard plenty... but never do much in it. That's my specialty ^_^

#2284 6 years ago

Whoever got rhe shark repellent gadget on their game should hang this new Franchi print on the wall next to it

18033572_1712872885394483_6025123482710853178_n (resized).jpg18033572_1712872885394483_6025123482710853178_n (resized).jpg

#2285 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Whoever got rhe shark repellent gadget on their game should hang this new Franchi print on the wall next to it

Love it!

#2286 6 years ago

For me I don't find the game as challenging to shoot.

Makes the perfect complement for me sitting next to TWDLE and GBLE

I'll say one thing, playing that TWD as much as I did for over a year made me a much better pinball player. You either get better or it crushes you

#2287 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That would be me. That's cool. Where did u find that?

#2288 6 years ago

code

#2290 6 years ago

Today the day for .71?

#2291 6 years ago

I don't even look at .71 or .8 or anything. I just assume we hit 1.0 or close to it by Expo. Anything sooner I'll be thrilled. I'm usually not a patient person but with this code I am. It'll be worth the wait.

#2292 6 years ago

We all certainly hope so! Better be a whopper of an update.

#2293 6 years ago

Joining the Club.

#2294 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

We all certainly hope so! Better be a whopper of an update.

Expect a Whopper Jr to manage your expectations.

#2295 6 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Joining the Club.

Welcome Squizz, let's see a picture of your collector card.

#2296 6 years ago
Quoted from cadmium:

Welcome Squizz, let's see a picture of your collector card.

Will do as soon as it arrives!
waiting on shipping atm.

#2297 6 years ago

Looks like hallmark will be putting out a 66 Batcopter this year. It has batman and robin in it. Not sure of the scale but it should be similar to hotwheels and eaglemoss ones.

http://explore.hallmark.com/pop-culture-shop/

batcopter-keepsake-ornament-256x256 (resized).jpgbatcopter-keepsake-ornament-256x256 (resized).jpg

#2298 6 years ago

Ok I've got the beer iced down now and I'm all set for a great drop!!

#2299 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ditto.....

#2300 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Id suggest to start drinking now. If there isnt a code drop by the end of the day you'll have drunk enough that you wont care.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 30.25
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.