4) No roadmap, but you can certainly infer where this game is going after .70 When it happens, is anyone's guess.
5) Enjoyment: 6 / 7 because I enjoy the risk/reward of trying to really blow it up and get the multipliers. If you're just trying to complete each mode, it's currently less enjoyable.
6) I think an 9 is likely with all of the potential with the minor villains leading to LOTS of new stacking combinations; gadgets can do more; there are two more wizard modes to come.
7) Playability/flow out of the box: 5; with minor adjustments (7) with new parts and pieces (7)
callouts - when first released (2) now (3) what you can see is in the code but not yet accessed (7/8) I don't have any problem with the left orbit as designed. Hit the shot earlier and it's smooth as butter. My adjustments were mainly related to the ball lock area.
9) Randomness/Brutality of the game for an average player: This game is easy to take the safe shots and complete most modes. This game can be brutal when you go for huge scores. I'm an average player (IFPA Rank over 5000) and that's why I like it so much. There are few really punishing shots, but getting control of the ball can be very difficult. I have my outlanes wide open.
10) Ball times/game times? What are you finding is the length of a typical game? 3-4 mins on average for my adult players. Short games happen too. The more skill you have, the longer the ball times. That sounds pretty obvious, but ball control skills can dramatically extend ball times.
11) Game speed? How fast is the game (7)
As I've said before, it's a pretty straightforward game to just plow through objectives and get to a wizard mode. It isn't particularly fun that way. Adding in all the different multipliers and earning layered scores that build into the wizard modes is fun for me. Having a shot at 2x, one at 3x and another at 4x adds a lot of pressure to not drain.