PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 373.
#2151 6 years ago
Quoted from kingkong16:

For those having problems with the stand up Joker target, just adjust the two screws under the PF and straighten the target. It won't get stuck on the metal post anymore.

Didn't someone make stand up target plastic brackets to stop Ironman stand up targets from leaning? Would they work?

#2152 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Didn't someone make stand up target plastic brackets to stop Ironman stand up targets from leaning? Would they work?

Mezelmods. They probably would. hard to get in the turn table mech to perform that work though

#2153 6 years ago

Does anyone know is there a adjustment to prevent the prior high scores/settings from resetting when running a code update? I don't recall that happening on my Avengers Pro (but then again it's been a while for any update). But on my BM66, the newest update wiped out all my "hard work"!.

Does it do this by default? Or is there a way to run the update and preserve the prior scores/settings?

#2154 6 years ago

Scores are always reset, because the scoring can be changed between updates so it wouldn't be fair to leave high scores up if the game scores lower from balancing.

Avengers for certain wiped the scores.

#2155 6 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

Does anyone know is there a adjustment to prevent the prior high scores/settings from resetting when running a code update? I don't recall that happening on my Avengers Pro (but then again it's been a while for any update). But on my BM66, the newest update wiped out all my "hard work"!.
Does it do this by default? Or is there a way to run the update and preserve the prior scores/settings?

I wonder if the "incremental update" option does this. I too have a few settings that are annoying to reset. I did the 'full update' from 69 to 70.

#2156 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

I wonder if the "incremental update" option does this. I too have a few settings that are annoying to reset. I did the 'full update' from 69 to 70.

Yes, it does. What is surprising to me is that all the play counts are reset too.

#2157 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Scores are always reset, because the scoring can be changed between updates so it wouldn't be fair to leave high scores up if the game scores lower from balancing.
Avengers for certain wiped the scores.

What Frolic said- and hey if you really wanted to (unfaithfully) preserve scores from a previous code version you could change the scores using pinball browser on your new code before loading. Back when I cared about scores more I'd preserve my scores when doing sound updates.

#2158 6 years ago

Anyone watch The Goldbergs last night?

#2159 6 years ago

???

goldberg3 (resized).jpggoldberg3 (resized).jpg

#2160 6 years ago

Dynamic Due was the episode's title last night.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-goldbergs

PHOTO-showsheet_Goldbergs_Couch-1280 (resized).jpgPHOTO-showsheet_Goldbergs_Couch-1280 (resized).jpg

#2161 6 years ago

Anyone have any idea when the next code update is likely to be?

#2162 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Dynamic Due was the episode's title last night.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-goldbergs

Sorry I couldn't resist!

#2163 6 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

Anyone have any idea when the next code update is likely to be?

Well, today is 2 weeks since the last small update, but they've been as long as 5 weeks between updates. Someone said it was supposed to be today, but Stern is not exactly reliable with their pledge to update Batman every two weeks (hasn't happened once on the two week "Gomez Drops" mark since release). So probably some time between today and 3 weeks from today.

#2164 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, today is 2 weeks since the last small update, but they've been as long as 5 weeks between updates. Someone said it was supposed to be today, but Stern is not exactly reliable with their pledge to update Batman every two weeks (hasn't happened once on the two week "Gomez Drops" mark since release). So probably some time between today and 3 weeks from today.

Do you own one of these? Seems you get ill about this alot...just didnt see it in your collection...curious, I might have missed it

#2165 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Do you own one of these? Seems you get ill about this alot...just didnt see it in your collection...curious, I might have missed it

I don't know that one has to be an owner to have an opinion on this but it looks like his is for sale:

#2166 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I don't know that one has to be an owner to have an opinion on this

I agree. Seems more people get bent out of shape when non owners have an opinion now.

I remember when it was OK to have an opinion about a game you only played in an arcade.

#2167 6 years ago

Vic kept up with the first 3 software releases and bug threads and has been posting in this thread for awhile. Be cool man.

In either case, he's right to point out that Stern isn't doing what Gomez said.

#2168 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Vic kept up with the first 3 software releases and bug threads and has been posting in this thread for awhile. Be cool man.
In either case, he's right to point out that Stern isn't doing what Gomez said.

Its all good...I think anyone can voice their opinion on a game without owning it. Guess it just wouldnt bother me as much if I could just walk away from a machine I didnt like...no harm meant w my comment

#2169 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

For someone who has given up on the game, you sure bitch a lot about the code. Stern has pledged that Lyman will be given the time he believes he needs to complete the game. That is enough for me and almost everyone else who bought in to Batman 66.

You complaining any time Stern doesn't release an update when you think they should adds nothing to the discussion about the game. I'm sure you have justified it to yourself that you're selling the game because the code is incomplete. Fine - that's your prerogative. But there's no reason you have to back-door bad mouth the game because you are disappointed at the frequency of code updates on a game you wished you hadn't purchased in the first place.

#2170 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I don't know that one has to be an owner to have an opinion on this but it looks like his is for sale:

Yeah, if someone wants to buy or trade for it, I'm all ears, which is why I put it up. Not super motivated to move it, but not really feeling the long-slog beta test, either.

#2171 6 years ago

I forgot to bring my thumb drive to work today and I was kind of bummed because code was supposed to drop and it takes 8 hours to download on my home internet. Just as well... quitting time is in 10 minutes.

#2172 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

For someone who has given up on the game, you sure bitch a lot about the code. Stern has pledged that Lyman will be given the time he believes he needs to complete the game. That is enough for me and almost everyone else who bought in to Batman 66.

I still have the machine. Covered. It now gets played for a day or so when the new code drops and is almost like the old code, then goes back into hibernation for 3-5 weeks until the next drop.

Anyone who believes that Lyman is being given full time to work on Batman '66 NOW is a rube. The code drops are way too sparse to account for 40 hours x the number of weeks it took since the last drop (in the case of .70 that was 5 weeks. The update was no way, no how 200 hours of work). And if they believe that he will be given time to polish it out into a masterpiece, I have a bridge to sell you. He's being pulled in too many directions, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was working on at least parts of one or two other pins currently besides Batman.

Nothing Gomez has said regarding Batman'66 code has come to pass. His two week promised "Gomez drop" schedule "until we getcha there" never materialized, and the space between drops is getting longer and longer, most recently 5 weeks.

In our case, this was supposed to be a cool "thank you" to players on a route, but the machine is so shallow with almost no content that we won't even put it on route. The operator I work with is not a happy camper about the whole situation. So the machine's up for sale, and if it sells, great. If it doesn't, at the current rate we should be able to put it out in late Summer with beta code for players to finally enjoy. Until then, it sits covered, waiting for the engine to make it fun.

#2173 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Not my personal machine, I help an OP get his machines bulletproofed for route and then maintain them. Usually these new machines live at my house for a couple weeks only while I get them ready, but Batman'66 is stuck here because it's not suitable for the route with the alpha code. So it's living here, covered, waiting for non-alpha code.

#2174 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I still have the machine. Covered. It now gets played for a day or so when the new code drops and is almost like the old code, then goes back into hibernation for 3-5 weeks until the next drop.
Anyone who believes that Lyman is being given full time to work on Batman '66 NOW is a rube. The code drops are way too sparse to account for 40 hours x the number of weeks it took since the last drop (in the case of .70 that was 5 weeks. The update was no way, no how 200 hours of work). And if they believe that he will be given time to polish it out into a masterpiece, I have a bridge to sell you. He's being pulled in too many directions, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was working on at least parts of one or two other pins currently besides Batman.
Nothing Gomez has said regarding Batman'66 code has come to pass. His two week promised "Gomez drop" schedule "until we getcha there" never materialized, and the space between drops is getting longer and longer, most recently 5 weeks.
In our case, this was supposed to be a cool "thank you" to players on a route, but the machine is so shallow with almost no content that we won't even put it on route. The operator I work with is not a happy camper about the whole situation. So the machine's up for sale, and if it sells, great. If it doesn't, at the current rate we should be able to put it out in late Summer with beta code for players to finally enjoy. Until then, it sits covered, waiting for the engine to make it fun.

Holy crap, is there an "off" button on all of this? We all know your point of view by heart so can you just stop beating the same drum? You have no way of knowing ANYTHING about where Lyman is and/or what he does so stop trying to convince everyone you do. It's the same dribble every time I come to the thread... I don't mind someone voicing an opinion, but voicing it over and over and over and over gets old.

#2175 6 years ago

Which is the last game Lyman worked on where the code was terrible or even just barely average?

#2176 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Holy crap, is there an "off" button on all of this? We all know your point of view by heart so can you just stop beating the same drum? You have no way of knowing ANYTHING about where Lyman is and/or what he does so stop trying to convince everyone you do. It's the same dribble every time I come to the thread...

It's drivel, actually.

And if people stop posting stuff saying I don't have a BM'66 to play, or "is the code dropping today?" ad nauseum, etc, I won't always be posting in response. I don't post on this stuff anymore unless someone else posts first.

And if it's really too much for you, "ignore" works great. But there will still be other people's drivel around here to deal with.

#2177 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Which is the last game Lyman worked on where the code was terrible or even just barely average?

Original Batman Dark Knight. Couldn't save it. Code was barely average, but he wasn't given much to work with (terrible calls, bad layout, etc).

#2178 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's drivel, actually.
And if people stop posting stuff saying I don't have a BM'66 to play, or "is the code dropping today?" ad nauseum, etc, I won't always be posting in response. I don't post on this stuff anymore unless someone else posts first.
And if it's really too much for you, ignore works great. But there will still be drivel around here.

No I spelled it correctly.....it is dribble just rolling down your chin. I would also use a whole lot of other terms for it as well. You are trying so hard to convince people of your point when you have no factual basis for anything. All you have in a opinion based on something you claim to do. Even if you were right I have a news flash for you......no one cares...........

#2179 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

As I said, you have sour grapes about your purchase. You continue to make unsubstantiated claims about how Lyman is spending his time which contradict statements from both Stern and Lyman. He has done some work on the Spike 2 platform, so if you want to split hairs - there you go.

If anyone is a rube, it's someone who bought the game without understanding the status of BM66. I don't know of a SINGLE owner that didn't understand (a) the code was very early because the game was pushed forward 5 months and (b) Lyman was doing the software. Was it a risk (especially as an LE or SLE buyer)? Sure. But it was a known risk and educated buyers moved forward knowing that status.

I'm sorry you had unrealistic expectations or didn't do your homework. But your constant whining is childish.

#2180 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And if they believe that he will be given time to polish it out into a masterpiece, I have a bridge to sell you.

That's a pretty ignorant statement.

#2181 6 years ago

On a more upbeat note, hope you Batman lovers will consider participating in this raffle for a great cause :0)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bm66-limited-edition-print-raffle-for-project-pinball#post-3698278

17742335_10155189064576913_678578313_n (resized).jpg17742335_10155189064576913_678578313_n (resized).jpg

#2182 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not my personal machine, I help an OP get his machines bulletproofed for route and then maintain them. Usually these new machines live at my house for a couple weeks only while I get them ready, but Batman'66 is stuck here because it's not suitable for the route with the alpha code. So it's living here, covered, waiting for non-alpha code.

This is a Club thread, so generally, people that enjoy the machine post in them, or provide constructive ways to mod, fix, and further enhance things. My question to you ( did you own one) was genuine ( didn't see your f/s ad). Not because your opinion didn't matter, but rather why you seem miserable in your discussion regarding it. Maybe not "club thread" material, but whatever.

Speaking of code....I played a proto WOZ ......barely....it was terrible. But I loved the machine and knew Keefer on the code, so I went through the same process ( saying this because it appears you own one, as do I). I have similar faith in Lyman, and love this machine.

Anyway....time to move on from this....pinball is way too fun ( even w early code) to be miserable over. Onward, Batman!!!

#2183 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Speaking of code....I played a proto WOZ ......barely....it was terrible. But I loved the machine and knew Keefer on the code, so I went through the same process ( saying this because it appears you own one, as do I). I have similar faith in Lyman, and love this machine.

Batman will go down as the game that is absolutely awesome when its done by Lyman.

Despite such early code its already a ton of FUN.

Said it many times, I've heard the same BS with TWD.

The idiots and naysayers (not talking about you Vireland) that don't own it and don't have a F ing clue are simply jealous haters.

There is a shitload of great stuff coming on this pin!

#2184 6 years ago

I'm one of the most patient people in the world. But I have to admit, the game is losing a little luster as the months go by and it's still in beta code form. I know in the end it will be great, but expected a little more with each code drop.

#2185 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm one of the most patient people in the world. But I have to admit, the game is losing a little luster as the months go by and it's still in beta code form. I know in the end it will be great, but expected a little more with each code drop.

My previous comments notwithstanding, I agree 100% with you Odin, the code and pace of updates are F ing VERY frustrating.

And i would have expected a WHOLE LOT more with the last code update. Very minimal.

But again, Lyman always comes through with the omg I can't believe how great it is update.

We see what's in there and we know what's coming. Yep, need to pick up the pace.

#2186 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep, need to pick up the pace.

To keep us enthused.

#2187 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

To keep us enthused.

Agreed....fortunately ( for me) I'm screwing around w the ramp, and getting ready to do some armor mods, so machine will be down a bit. Keeps me occupied, but anxious to see it become more polished, code wise....

#2188 6 years ago

I want to see those minor villains do SOMETHING besides making me push a button just to hear some cool music.

(never in my wildest dreams did I think I would become a code bitcher)

#2189 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I want to see those minor villains do SOMETHING besides making me push a button just to hear some cool music.
(never in my wildest dreams did I think I would become a code bitcher)

Same here. I'm giving Lyman 2-3 more updates, as long as they're fairly reasonable in time, to get something more going in this game than we've seen in the last 3 updates. The little wizard mode after capturing the big four villains of the last update bought more patience from me. I'm not going to drink the "this game is great" koolaid though, if we're deep into June and there's no significant updates to the game, this is going to start reminding me of my X-Men experience. I'm not blaming Lyman personally, but $10k - $15k deserves a little more expediency, regardless of manufacturer or coder.

#2190 6 years ago

The game was accelerated 5 months. A fair baseline comparasion against other initial releases is late May.

#2191 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's a pretty ignorant statement.

Time will tell.

In other news, another "Gomez Drop" reiterated just last week as coming today was missed. Surprise.

#2192 6 years ago

That means it's coming when we least expect it.

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#2193 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This is a Club thread, so generally, people that enjoy the machine post in them, or provide constructive ways to mod, fix, and further enhance things.

I've done that too. People have a question about the machine, I answer and help them. I was first out of the gate with helping someone get their targets unstuck so the joker would register again. I helped another with the wiring for the batsignal. I'm happy to help anyone with a problem.

To say a club thread has to be unrealistically chipper when we're almost 5 months post-launch and there's literally almost no game there is a little crazy. People in the club that love it can love it, but when things get a little too kooky or people are gulping the Kool-Aid and repeating Stern's line that Lyman is on Batman'66 100% of his time, there needs to be some balance because the work put out so far demonstrates that's simply not true. It's been about 19 weeks since launch, that's 760 hours at full time. There's absolutely no way there's 760 hours of coding in version between version .57 and .70. 250, maybe, if I'm being really generous.

I hope it does turn out awesome. I love the theme, but we're all in for a long slog at this pace. Fall-Winter 2017 for 1.0, most likely.

#2194 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This is a Club thread

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#2195 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

To say a club thread has to be unrealistically chipper when we're almost 5 months post-launch

As I stated above, I'm pretty sure everyone who did their homework knew what to expect (except for you and your operator friend apparently)

We are not unrealistically chipper. What we are is tired of your incessant whining about the same thing over and over and over. What is your end game? You say you want the game to turn out awesome, but it seems like all you want to do is to gets others down on the game because code isn't being updated as fast as you, the world renowned self proclaimed pinball software development expert whose math shows zero comprehension of the software development process, want to see.

Other owners are going to make their own judgements on whether or not it was a wise move for them to buy the game so early. We don't need your schizophrenic rants of itsucksitsucksitsucksihopeitsgoingtobeawesonebutitsucks to decide for us.

#2196 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

As I stated above, I'm pretty sure everyone who did their homework knew what to expect (except for you and your operator friend apparently)

I do not agree with this statement. I own a BM66LE and indeed i knew the code was not very good when they showed the machine, but I expected that Stern would take pride in delivering a good experience, especcially with this machine. They presented it as their best machine ever and also priced it like that. It has been everything but that, quality wise and gameplay/code wise.

I feel the same frustration as PinMonk . Not so much that the machine is bad, but the fact that we are constantly being fooled (or lied to) by Stern about the progression of the software. No way that an experienced programmer as Lyman takes this many hours producing that little code.

I do not understand the hostile reactions to the stating of the fact that Stern does not (NEVER) do what they say. They just do not come through on their statements. We paid a crapload of money based on the statements of Stern regarding BM66 and until now we do not have much to show for it.

I believe sincerely that the machine will get better and I will not sell it or anything, but I also dislike the fact that Stern is obviously always more interested in the next game that will bring in the money than taking care of the people that support and trust them to deliver on what they promised.

#2197 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

...whose math shows zero comprehension of the software development process...

A hilarious statement since I do game software for a living. I have about 25 years of experience with the "software development process", so yeah, I know BS when I see it regarding coding output vs claimed time allocated. No way Lyman is spending 100% of his time on Batman '66 for the last 19 weeks as Gomez claimed (he's only 6 weeks from a half a YEAR working on this post-launch). Look at what's in the game - it tells that story clearly.

And again, to be 100% clear, I assign no blame at all - zero - to Lyman in this nonsense. He's in the unfortunate position of being too awesome and a proven clutch hitter. Stern is just stretching him too thin, IMO. This is a Stern/Management issue, not a Lyman issue.

Quoted from ronaldvg:

I feel the same frustration as vireland . Not so much that the machine is bad, but the fact that we are constantly being fooled (or lied to) by Stern about the progression of the software. No way that an experienced programmer as Lyman takes this many hours producing that little code.

I believe sincerely that the machine will get better and I will not sell it or anything, but I also dislike the fact that Stern is obviously always more interested in the next game that will bring in the money than taking care of the people that support and trust them to deliver on what they promised.

Heh! Were we separated at birth?

#2198 6 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

I do not agree with this statement. I own a BM66LE and indeed i knew the code was not very good when they showed the machine, but I expected that Stern would take pride in delivering a good experience, especcially with this machine. They presented it as their best machine ever and also priced it like that. It has been everything but that, quality wise and gameplay/code wise.
I feel the same frustration as vireland . Not so much that the machine is bad, but the fact that we are constantly being fooled (or lied to) by Stern about the progression of the software. No way that an experienced programmer as Lyman takes this many hours producing that little code.
I do not understand the hostile reactions to the stating of the fact that Stern does not (NEVER) do what they say. They just do not come through on their statements. We paid a crapload of money based on the statements of Stern regarding BM66 and until now we do not have much to show for it.

You and vireland miss the obvious. Batman 66 was pushed up at least 5 months in the development cycle. That means under normal circumstances there would have been work (e.g. code development) going on for 5 months we would not have seen. We are essentially seeing that now - the incremental steps toward an initial release. It's not reasonable to judge that until the initial cycle should have been done.

To compare apples to apples we should be judging by what Stern has released for Batman by late May or early June. To do anything else simply displays complete ignorance of the product development cycle. If Stern hadn't pushed Batman up to name the 50th anniversary date no one would be upset about code status because we wouldn't even have the game yet.

#2199 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You and vireland miss the obvious. Batman 66 was pushed up at least 5 months in the development cycle. That means under normal circumstances there would have been work (e.g. code development) going on for 5 months we would not have seen. We are essentially seeing that now - the incremental steps toward an initial release. It's not reasonable to judge that until the initial cycle should have been done.

Well, we're now 1 week from 20 weeks, about 5 months, since release. And we're at .70, not .90 or .95 or, heaven forbid, 1.00. Nowhere close to what would be considered releasable code.

So there goes that excuse - the "5 months too soon" buffer is gone.

The point is, Batman '66 was released in unprecedented shape. No modern Stern ever shipped in such bad shape, so far from completion, and almost 5 months later is barely improved from the day it shipped in practical terms. There's a difference between rough shape and Zidware blinking light diorama. I expected rough. Batman '66 is WAY beyond that. Still. 5 months later.

But we'll just have to agree to disagree and keep watching this unfold. We can touch base in June since you think somehow it will be magically different. I'm sure the story will be about the same - small improvements. Like it or not, we're in the club together.

#2200 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You and vireland miss the obvious.

You miss my point that I am trying to make. It is not about the code development at all, my gripes are with the fact that Stern cannot be trusted with their statements. Not regarding the code, not regarding the number of SLE's being built etcetera. They promise but then do not come through. I have made my point I think I am going to leave it at that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.