Topic Stats

• 14,860 posts
  • 556 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by treborlicec
  • Topic is favorited by 217 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,194 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bm (resized).JPG
IMG_20191108_154810 (resized).jpg
IMG_4232 (resized).JPG
bitmoji-20180726020815 (resized).png
20191107_000815 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_182927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_182831 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_182937 (resized).jpg
281E2867-5CB3-40C4-84EC-E3F303FD9D4C (resized).jpeg
DF7C65B3-A8FC-4D7E-9AC6-9D18A716E1F6 (resized).jpeg
9B8B0743-4C58-4970-A3CB-430C73ABAE85 (resized).jpeg
3FCFAF96-10A4-4F96-A76F-2BD745FEE191 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6196 (resized).jpg
IMG_6199 (resized).jpg
b66 meme (resized).jpg
8070248B-4F30-4C58-AA8F-1F76BE819A1E (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 14860 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 298.
#2051 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm getting there but it is taking a real long time to un zip the file.

If you're unzipping to a USB 2.0 stick it will take FOREVER. Don't do that. Actually, don't unzip to a 3.0, either. Unzip to a hard drive, then drag and drop it to a USB 3.0 stick. I use the Sandisk Extreme ones. Very fast.

#2052 2 years ago

Me likey the new code.

It's only going to start getting much better from here.

#2053 2 years ago

Hasen,t anyone noticed that with this code,you can,t auto-plunge with the left flipper and get the full left orbit! Now,you hold down the left flipper, when you plunge, and it goes all the way around!! Some of you did,t know this was a option,did ya???

#2054 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hasen,t anyone noticed that with this code,you can,t auto-plunge with the left flipper and get the full left orbit! Now,you hold down the left flipper, when you plunge, and it goes all the way around!! Some of you did,t know this was a option,did ya???

That was in the previous code.

Hold the left flipper and plunge, Then all the main villain shots are lit, hit one and the batphone starts ringing for a quicker villain mode start.

If you are already in a villain mode and hold the left flipper in when you plunge then all the main shots turn yellow. Make one of them and get a gadget awarded instantly.

#2055 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

If you're unzipping to a USB 2.0 stick it will take FOREVER.

And when it's done it will tell you this operation cannot be performed. I tried to unzip at work but the PC wasn't up to the task. I figured out what to do on my trusty old mac and now I am bat phone champion. Did it on the first ball. I think I'll go play it again.

#2056 2 years ago

Seems like the scoring is lower again on this version compared to .69. Maybe even lower than .68. I had to work awfully hard for 640 million. Also, nice to see the batsignal flasher in the PF is now being used.

#2057 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Also, nice to see the batsignal flasher in the PF is now being used.

Im bringing a couple extra tv style batsignals with me to texas pinball festival. If you're going to be there and want one send me a PM.

#2058 2 years ago

I have tried everything with the update and no luck,same stick I used last time and it does not see the stick,unzipped and loaded all files onto stick,tried to use "send to" also drag and drop with no luck,the stick flashes when I turn game on like it should but then nothing and the game starts like normal,I guess I will buy a new stick,

What brand and size should I buy?

#2059 2 years ago

I've been using 8G Verbatim sticks with no problems.

#2060 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I have tried everything with the update and no luck,same stick I used last time and it does not see the stick,unzipped and loaded all files onto stick,tried to use "send to" also drag and drop with no luck,the stick flashes when I turn game on like it should but then nothing and the game starts like normal,I guess I will buy a new stick,
What brand and size should I buy?

Try reformating the stick? Maybe the code got corrupted when downloading from Stern website, try re-downloading it?

#2061 2 years ago

I used a different computer and all is well,I loaded the stick the same way as I did on the first computer so who know,just enjoying the new code.

#2062 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Seems like the scoring is lower again on this version compared to .69. Maybe even lower than .68. I had to work awfully hard for 640 million. Also, nice to see the batsignal flasher in the PF is now being used.

The bonus award for a combo dropped from 500,000 per combo to 250,000 per combo. That's a pretty big drop and will lead to lower scores overall. I'm glad this happened as it was basically a scoring exploit if you could get the bonus up high enough.

#2063 2 years ago

Could someone with the 0.70 code possibly list all the current High Score tables there are in the game/attract now?

Thanks

#2064 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Could someone with the 0.70 code possibly list all the current High Score tables there are in the game/attract now?
Thanks

GC
HS1/2
HS2/3
Batphone
Catwoman
Joker
Riddler
Penguin
Bonus

Edit:
And they all look exactly like the previous HS screens.

#2065 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thanks

I'll look tonight, as i'm away from the machine now. There are quite a few. The new multiball is very cool, and alot of subtle, but "polished feeling" adds....going to play it ALOT tonight...

#2066 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

GC
HS1/2
HS2/3
Batphone
Catwoman
Joker
Riddler
Penguin
Bonus
Edit:
And they all look exactly like the previous HS screens.

Thanks man!

Was hoping for a COMBO Champion.

Didn't TWD all have placeholder HS screens and then the custom HS screens that are in place now came later?

#2067 2 years ago

There is a combo champ setting, but it's not in my attract mode yet. I think it's coming.

#2068 2 years ago

Reminds me of TWD a little bit. Lyman gave us another goal to shoot for with Wizard mode. LONG ways to go obviously and looking forward to the progression.

Won't get to play it until Sunday when i get back home! Looking forward to your comments.

#2069 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

There is a combo champ setting, but it's not in my attract mode yet. I think it's coming.

I take it that setting is in the audits menu? Would be great to see it added as a high score, maybe Lyman hasn't coded all the combos yet so is waiting to do that before he adds a high score/champ for it.

#2070 2 years ago

LOTS of animation/ lighting effects added in 4 ball mb. More animated stuff in attract mode than before. Many combo shots registering, but haven't figured them out yet. Much, much more to do. Mini villains not there yet, and confusing what the gadget belt helps, but tons of fun just playing it. I could be dreaming, but the magnet seems more powerful. Grabs the ball hard on bat phone shots, and slings it around a lot more randomly in other modes.
Time to go play it some more....

#2071 2 years ago

Yep I've noticed the magnet doing some serious antics with the ball on the new code as well.

#2072 2 years ago

Saw the first " sparkle" lighting effect during multiball, as well. And those that thought the rotisserie was useless or in an out of the way spot are going to be very surprised. Lots of shit going on up there, and when that thing is rotating, and the crane moving at the same time ( along with lighting effects) pretty impressive....

#2073 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

LOTS of animation/ lighting effects added in 4 ball mb. More animated stuff in attract mode than before. Many combo shots registering, but haven't figured them out yet. Much, much more to do. Mini villains not there yet, and confusing what the gadget belt helps, but tons of fun just playing it. I could be dreaming, but the magnet seems more powerful. Grabs the ball hard on bat phone shots, and slings it around a lot more randomly in other modes.
Time to go play it some more....

Gadgets look like they count towards defeating a villain when activated.

I got a super jackpot at the atomic reactor tonight. Did they get a sound a like for the narrator, it sounded like him when I hit the shot.

#2074 2 years ago

Can someone share or PM me a picture of their SLE Spike board in the backbox? I had to replace mine and now I don't know where to plug in the connector for the headphone jack and volume. Thanks!

#2075 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Did they get a sound a like for the narrator, it sounded like him when I hit the shot.

It sure sounds like they did. It's definitely not William Dozier. Wonder who it is. He did a fantastic job.

#2076 2 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

It sure sounds like they did. It's definitely not William Dozier. Wonder who it is. He did a fantastic job.

Agreed....just finished a nice nightly session on the machine.....really, really fun. This thing is gonna get scary good when Lyman says " it's done". The shots have gotten fun, machine has a nice pace to it, and theme, theme, theme.....think they picked a great one for their anniversary title, and first LCD....everything fits.....and only .7!!!!!

#2077 2 years ago

Playfield update: I've played my game ALOT now....no chipping or cracking anywhere ( and I was looking hard). The dimpling is evening out better than I could have imagined ...much, much harder to notice, as the whole playfield seems to be settling in. Very pleased, thus far....

#2078 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Playfield update: I've played my game ALOT now....no chipping or cracking anywhere ( and I was looking hard). The dimpling is evening out better than I could have imagined ...much, much harder to notice, as the whole playfield seems to be settling in. Very pleased, thus far....

No chipping of clear in the shooter lane, scoop or saucer?? I've had lots of clear chipping away from the back of the scoop. Front has a Cliffy. Had to Mylar the shooter lane and my saucer is taking a good beating. My deflector is bending up and lifting the Riddler plastic. And all with a playfield protector on

#2079 2 years ago

No chipping of clear in the shooter lane, scoop or saucer?? I've had lots of clear chipping away from the back of the scoop. Front has a Cliffy. Had to Mylar the shooter lane and my saucer is taking a good beating. My deflector is bending up and lifting the Riddler plastic. And all with a playfield protector on

Zero...I can post some pics tonight....been watching those areas like a hawk, as I know some of you have problems there ( sucks).

I haven't even put a Cliffy in, just Mylar at the ramp drops.....I stay paranoid, but guess pretty lucky so far...

#2080 2 years ago

Had a few minutes to snap a couple of pics.....if you zoom in on shooter lane, you can see one very small spot that has been hit a lot and appears to be dented slightly, and a bit of uneven application on the right side...but these are VERY small, and you have to zoom in. What is obvious, though....I have to get off my lazy ass and clean/ wax the playfield, as you can see the coating lying about....

Scoop is pretty much perfect.

Shot of the part of the playfield shows a couple of the dimples, but I really had to look hard for any that obvious....again, much more scratching ( will clean and wax tonight)....kind of weird...it's like the whole cc sort of " cured" or something. I'm no expert in this topic, but just lucky, I guess....

IMG_1580 (resized).JPG

IMG_1581 (resized).JPG

IMG_1582 (resized).JPG

IMG_1583 (resized).JPG

#2081 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Had a few minutes to snap a couple of pics.....if you zoom in on shooter lane, you can see one very small spot that has been hit a lot and appears to be dented slightly, and a bit of uneven application on the right side...but these are VERY small, and you have to zoom in. What is obvious, though....I have to get off my lazy ass and clean/ wax the playfield, as you can see the coating lying about....
Scoop is pretty much perfect.
Shot of the part of the playfield shows a couple of the dimples, but I really had to look hard for any that obvious....again, much more scratching ( will clean and wax tonight)....kind of weird...it's like the whole cc sort of " cured" or something. I'm no expert in this topic, but just lucky, I guess....

That shooter lane "dent" will chip. See how it's cloudy? That means it's not attached to the wood anymore.

#2082 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

By the time our games in the UK arrive, we should have the hardest/most cured playfields of all the BM66's

#2083 2 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

That shooter lane "dent" will chip. See how it's cloudy? That means it's not attached to the wood anymore.

Pulled the glass, and it feels very smooth, but " dimpled" there. Don't they make a shooter lane kit, which would guard against this ( my IM has something down there).

I'm grateful that's all I can find, compared to some of the other pics I've seen.

#2084 2 years ago

Anybody else getting these random emails regarding BM code? It's almost like a group chat, but I keep getting them....shit...I've asked to be removed twice....

#2085 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Pulled the glass, and it feels very smooth, but " dimpled" there. Don't they make a shooter lane kit, which would guard against this ( my IM has something down there).
I'm grateful that's all I can find, compared to some of the other pics I've seen.

Cliffy does one I believe or is in the process of making one. There is also a German company (same one that does the playfield protectors) that does shooter lane protectors out of.... I think PETG and they look pretty cool.

#2086 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Cliffy does one I believe or is in the process of making one. There is also a German company (same one that does the playfield protectors) that does shooter lane protectors out of.... I think PETG and they look pretty cool.

This is the one in my IM....might pick one up....looks like a Cliffy....my scoop is flawless, but am sure it will wear over time...might as well get that one too....

IMG_1584 (resized).JPG

#2087 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This is the one in my IM....might pick one up....looks like a Cliffy....my scoop is flawless, but am sure it will wear over time...might as well get that one too....

Yeah that's a Cliffy, the German shooter lane protectors look pretty cool http://pinball-universe.de/batman-66-shooter-lane-protector depending what look you want to go for?

My best shooter lane ever has always been Avatar LE, the metal strips in the shooter lane to detect which ball type is in the shooter lane makes the shooter lane bullet proof, shame I couldn't get a few more off Stern.

#2088 2 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I feel better now...w glass off, shined a light straight at the dent, and it is just that...a dent...the " grey" look was from the lighting in the camera shot. Area extremely smooth and uniform....even tried aggravating it a bit ( probably not the best idea) by " scraping lightly w my mini screwdriver to see if was behaving odd....solid and definitely attached.

Now applying wax to playfield, as I've abused it enough .....cannot explain it....but my shooter lane or scoop have NO chipping currently, and dimpling is very, very minor ( still buying the Cliffys as it seems prudent)

#2089 2 years ago

Thanks for the pics MK. I'm wondering if after a year or so the clearcoat will have cured to point where I no longer need the playfield protector.

#2090 2 years ago

Thanks for the pics MK. I'm wondering if after a year or so the clearcoat will have cured to point where I no longer need the playfield protector.

Idk, but it's freakin weird....swear I was bitching about dimples all over the upper area by the magnet, and about a third of the way down, where the crane was causing the ball to smash the playfield. I KNOW I saw them ( don't drink that heavy).

Just finished waxing the playfield tonight ( 2 coats) and swear the damn areas are smooth now.....with just a few small dimples. Looks like a regular playfield now....took my damn led flashlight and started using different lighting angles to find the dimples...they simply have smoothed out, and the playfield has a great sheen. Hell if I know, but not complaining.

#2091 2 years ago

Is your saucer deflector bending back and lifting your Riddler plastic? I bought a couple new ones from Marco and I'm hoping my bent deflector is just a fluke.

#2092 2 years ago

Is your saucer deflector bending back and lifting your Riddler plastic? I bought a couple new ones from Marco and I'm hoping my bent deflector is just a fluke.

No problems there.....and to be clear....when I take my super bright led flashlight and shine across the previous " big dimpled" areas, you can see ( barely) how the whole playfield has kind of " smoothed out" as if the entire clearcoat has kind of evened out the dimple look as the ball has been everywhere. Very, very subtle, and would compare it to a degree to an " orange peel" look. With the game on, virtually impossible to see. Waxing it tonight, I couldn't even feel it, and playfield nice and shiney.

#2093 2 years ago

Does anyone know who owns this BM66? its a premium with LE/SLE armour on it, plus I noticed on the lock bar it has a replacement/new Bat emblem (the batmobile emblem) just wondering who made it? is it laser cut or just another decal? and who is making them/selling them as I want one

01 (resized).jpg

#2094 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Does anyone know who owns this BM66? its a premium with LE/SLE armour on it, plus I noticed on the lock bar it has a replacement/new Bat emblem (the batmobile emblem) just wondering who made it? is it laser cut or just another decal? and who is making them/selling them as I want one

Pinball refinery machine. The bat emblem is plastic as well as the gadget plaque next to it.

#2095 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Pinball refinery machine. The bat emblem is plastic as well as the gadget plaque next to it.

Thanks Doc, plastic? Well I guess that holds up a lot better than the factory decals, metal would have been nice like my other Sterns but in the show everything was a sticker in the batmobile so plastic probably gives it that look.

Did you pick one up for your BM66?

#2096 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thanks Doc, plastic? Well I guess that holds up a lot better than the factory decals, metal would have been nice like my other Sterns but in the show everything was a sticker in the batmobile so plastic probably gives it that look.
Did you pick one up for your BM66?

He didnt have any avail for purchase at show. I think he said $25 would be the cost if you emailed him at his website. It looked really nice.

The only thing that would make it better would be if it was molded to fit the angle of the lockdown bar. As it sits, the plastic is stiff so it doesnt follow the contour of the lockdown bar perfectly so the sharp tips of the emblem stick up a little bit.

If it was made of metal you might be able to bend it to follow the shape of the lockdown better. I assume that making it out of metal would cost more.

Most of the other Stern games with a lock down bar button have metal trim around the button. Even lower cost pro's like Aerosmith.

I wonder if Batman didnt get one because the game was rushed for the anniversary so there wasnt time to get it done. I heard thats why Aerosmith acessories were available before Batman accessories. Aerosmith was done before Batman so they had more time to get all the accesories done.

#2097 2 years ago

Anyone else having odd Gordon target non-registers after upgrading to .70?

#2098 2 years ago

Added some more fun today. Great additions IMO.

IMAG0281 (resized).jpg

IMAG0280 (resized).jpg

#2099 2 years ago

With the .70 update, it shows Villain mode high scores in attract, but even when my Villain capture says "Penguin Captured, 132M" it never asks for my initials. Anyone else?

#2100 2 years ago

discovered a sound problem on SLE (maybe all?).

had the SLE at TPF this last weekend.
the show is so loud that I turned the sound all-the-way up.
after a few hours of constant play by folks (had a line on it all day/night, every day), the sound would go 100% out.
had to restart game each time to get sound to work again.
would happen several times a day.
i'm not sure if it's triggered by something going on in the game, or just a factor of time/use, as I wasn't at the booth each time it happened.

anyone have any ideas, or put their game into this kind of use to experience this issue?

thanks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
10,375 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
There are 14860 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 298.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside