IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1,121 posts in this topic match your search for posts by j85m. You are on page 3 of 5.
#5299 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

And people like you who cheerlead from the beginning that there is no possible way the screw this up, it's Lyman so it's automatically gold, no exceptions!

Yeah Ice does cheerlead, I am sure he will be the first to admit that but to be fair if it wasn't for Lyman we would have most likely been left with a half finished game or a "complete" game with uninspired generic code.

The one positive I took from the BM66 response George made was they won't release things for this title until it's right and in their (George & Lyman) minds great.

#5307 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

There are no targets or inserts specific to the minor villains and most are already dedicated to other characters or features from the show. So how on earth are they going to integrate them into the game?

I came up with a suggestion for that a while back reposted it on the previous page, merge minor villains into the villain vision - have the active villain/s taunting us during play.

Villain vision was a big advertised feature so why not use it for all villains.

#5312 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Oh definitely! Hopefully, they go that route, but I guess they don't really have any other option at this point. My concern is keeping track of the six minor villains as they are completed. I constantly lose my place on IM, usually after starting a new ball and seeing all mode inserts unlit, but 4 or 5 Marks lit. I sometimes have to flail a bit until I figure out which mode(s) I'm missing. I could see the same thing on BM66, at least in my case.

When you make the riddler shot and go to select a minor villian they can mark which have been completed or playfield on the select screen. Plus instant info would be useful if minor villian info was accessible.

#5320 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This whole seminar was like you going into the boss and threatening to quit if you don't get more benefits and pay, and him convincing you that you will have a great future with the company as long as you hang tough.
And you leave smiling with no more than you started with.

I ain't smiling. And after this pathetic Expo showing from Stern with no actual code drops I think my great pinball future will be with JJP moving forward.

#5360 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

This must have made Stern wince......

I genuinely don't think they did, I think Stern/Gary are so ignorantly complacent/over confident in their imaginary 90% market share that I don't believe they even realise isn't true anymore.

Genuinely worried for Stern moving forward, the talent they have under their roof is capable of phenomenal games, but like Gary's comments on widebody gsmes "if one of these guys (pointing at designers) really wanted to push a widebody, well.... just don't, just don't ask".

That shows how complacent Gary is and a complete lack of innovation or trying anything different or new. If JJP could just reduces prices a little more they could wipe Stern out of the home/collectors market, which would ultimately be a shame.

#5361 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Stern's presentation was all about barcodes and markets they wanted to serve, no acknowledgement they understood their customers.

Sterns presentation made it glaringly obvious they have absolutely no clue about their customer base or Gary is so blind/arrogant that he doesn't realise the home collector is the future not only at LE level but to advertise for free and expand the clientele for all these barcodes.

#5378 6 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I expect Stern to regroup and get answers to you guys.

I honestly don't think things will change, if they where then they should have changed already before Jack and all the other competition got their feet well under the table. I don't think Gary even realises what is going on, his whole presentation about barcades just seemed out of touch.

Yes there are more barcades popping up but I don't believe they are going to sustain Stern on their own, the home collector market is huge and Gary seems so unaware of that and everything else going on around him namely JJP absolutely killing it and making Stern look like amateurs.

Name the last Stern title that was received as well (even half as well) as Jacks POTC was last night.....?

#5380 6 years ago
Quoted from frg:

Yepp - I really wanted to get a SW LE, because of the theme. Even the meeeeh layout wouldn't have stopped me. But the lack of support for BM66 makes me boycotting Stern as long as this is solved.

Give it a couple of years if Jack is willing to do POTC I am hopeful he might give SW a shot and finally give us a great SW pin!

If we as a community make enough noise we want a JJP SW that might help tempt them into making a pin worthy of the SW licence, what Stern made was a disgrace not just to SW but to pinball, for me it is the most disappointing pin in history .

#5393 6 years ago

On hard floor surfaces your definitely going to get strip light reflections compared to softer flooring. You could try mounting the strips so they are not facing directly at the floor, try installing at a slight angle into the centre of the cabinet.

#5438 6 years ago

Maybe Gary needs to stay behind everyday and repeat the following:

IMG_5976 (resized).JPGIMG_5976 (resized).JPG

#5503 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

From comments on Stern's Facebook page (not mine). The release number was not specified and it's unclear from Stern comments if the code to be released "soon" will be the same level as shown at Expo or have more.
------
Analysis of new code from one big game yesterday. New callouts/animations, gadget target bank behavior, villain cliffhangers, ect. Looking forward to next update.
Hello folks! I played Batman 66 yesterday at the booth and put up a 3 billion score. For those who aren't at the show, here's some things I noticed about the new code...
* New callouts from Batman, Robin, the announcer and various villains. Noticed some during ball locks, collecting gadgets, playing/completing villain modes, start of multiball, when a new player is up and entering high score initials. Maybe more I didn't hear.
* Different musical sting when you lock ball 2 in the turntable.
* "To the Batpoles" mode tweaked. Dunno if it's still exclusive to Joker and Riddler, but if your first shot in those modes in the scoop, the left loop lights; shooting it now doubles all scoring in the mode. Also added new instructions in the display.
* Minor villain modes still not implemented.
* Different Bat-Vehicles race across the display during combos.
* Gadget targets occasionally all flash at once after completing them? Hit one and they all shut off again. I saw clips of Batman's utility belt and heard speech from Alfred.
* New villain cliffhangers. After making enough shots, the super jackpot lights. Hit it and you're given a choice of collecting your points (including with any multipliers) or continuing to another, deeper "stage" of the mode. Each stage has different animations, speech and rules it seems. At one point I think I had to spin the Batmobile to make the Joker dizzy/sneeze?
* Didn't focus on the TV, but during attract mode I noticed images of the villains pop up (i.e. it's not just the Batman logo).
This game has potential in its theme integration and deserves all the polish it can get. In fact, ALL games do. That said, hoping for an awesome final product from the genius that is Lyman Sheats.

Thanks for that post jfh. Sounds like some nice enhancements and little touches of detail in the Expo code, hopefully the code that George said would drop this up coming week is a little more advanced than the Expo code.

From the next drop moving forward I don't mind all that much how long Lyman needs to complete his vision and make this game awesome as long as you "communicate" what is happening Stern!

#5515 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

But that makes me even more disappointed in Stern management. Why in the world would they not have wanted to have Lyman share that passion during their session? What a difference that could have made.
I hope Stern at least produces a video that allows Lyman to talk to us about the game, what he's done and why and share both his vision and enthusiasm. That would go a long way to repairing the goodwill about Batman that Stern seems determined to fritter away.

This has been the problem with Sterns upper management/decision makers for some time, I don't think they are intentionally being difficult with information, I believe and it's becoming more evident and apparent imo that they are just completely and utterly out of touch with the modern market and how to deal with the home collector side of the market.

Unless Lyman doesnt like talking in front of a crowd and simply didn't want to there is no reason to not of had him at Expo answering questions on BM66 and giving some insight into his plans for the code, literally Lyman saying what doc just posted would have turned Sterns seminar 180 degrees and wouldn't have got them so much backlash and critism.

I just don't think Stern have a clue anymore Gary's presentation all but confirmed that, a couple of friends of mine said it was like the ramblings of a great mind gone mad.

#5522 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Good point on the minor villains. I wonder what Lyman's vision is for implementing them, or maybe they're not going that route now with so much fuss and energy on the 4 major villains.

I'd like to see minor villains stackable with main villains and each other - the more villains you take on at once you should get a bonus or multiplier for that.

Also give a reason to go after multiple minor villains by offering specific changes to gameplay based on their characters attributes. Set the main mode structure up similar to how the old main villain modes played out, but with added perks while they are the minor villain/s running.

Mr Freeze - all timers are frozen while he's the active minor villian being caught, but as a negative effect add a balls are also frozen.

Bookworm - sequenced series of shots that need completing. Has it ever been done in a pin where you have to purposefully cradle a ball and watch a series of shots you then have to repeat by making those shot?

Egghead - I have no idea LOL, maybe have lit shots flash up then go out hiding what shots are lit, hitting the "e" stand up shows lit shots again but only for a set amount of seconds before going out again. As you complete shots it forces you to keep track of what shots you have made and what shots you have left. I would also "eggspect" as many egg puns as possible in this mode!

Shame - as he was the stupid/less intelligent one of Batmans 66 rogue gallery have lit shots values randomised (maybe let the player know via the RGB inserts or maybe leave it totally random) one lite shot could be 250,000, another 5,000, would add some frustration and laughs in multiplayer.

Mad hatter, something classic and simple but with a campy twist, a roving shot mode, shots could move side to side at different rates, also 2 shots moving from the orbits and meeting in the middle and going back out.

King tut....... hmmmm? Multipliers or hmmm..... he's big so.... big points mode

#5564 6 years ago

Some fun trivia to ponder and lighten the mood regarding code.

This is every word/text that has appeared during BM66, I wonder if we will see them all in the pin, would be pretty cool to eventually have them all appear through the modes or randomly in multiballs.

IMG_6052.GIFIMG_6052.GIF

#5620 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed, the brightness adjuster is a Slow delicate screw but luckily once you set it you are done. Yes, I agree it upset me that the position Stern put the speaker hole in does not allow for absolutely perfect left/right alignment (I mentioned I have OCD?) but pretty hard to see when installed unless you look for it. Your install looks Great and we greatly appreciate your feedback and interest in our products!!!
The Mod Couple

Do the SLE's use a different speaker panel? Or are they also not aligned in the centre??

#5626 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Here's a close up of a SLE speaker panel from the other mod thread. Look how off center the Bat logo is. This is direct from Stern! That should cure your OCD regarding the off center panels. Lol.

Speaker itself isn't even centre, in which case Yelobird managed to replicate Sterns factory look down to every detail

Seems like a simple fix though if someone was really that bothered, pretty sure the alignment/mounting could be changed on the back if someone's OCD pushed them that far, either way Yelobird speaker mod is superb!

Now if only someone was close to creating SLE cabinet art

#5645 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol, JFH. All I can say is I am doing Everything I can do give my (others) games a look similar to the picture below! In a Very miniature version. lol I will Promise it looks Way better than what Stern put on the game and as always this will be a Completely plug and play remove old assembly, install new upgrade type kit. 2 screw, 1 plug, Play! I do think you will like it and I promise as always to share the Completed product as soon as it is ready! Our estimate is this weekend. (And no, there will not be any villain bodies on ours!)

As soon as I saw your shooter lane mount I mentioned you doing the Atomic Pile, specially with your good lady pinstriping/painting the edges like she did on the Batmobile/Boat mount, pretty certain it's going to look awesome and very much looking forward to the reveal this weekend!

Any chance you could also do a new mount for the Batmobile spinner? The factory organgy/red mount looks like sh*t, something show accurate or something like your Batmobile/boat mount with red edging and the Batmobile bat symbol cut out in the middle with more red edging would look awesome!!

#5653 6 years ago

It will come, the fact Lyman is doing it means it will come and it will be completed and from the little teases and leaks we know, he is trying to get it right and if he does it how he wants, will knock the theme integration out the f##kin park!

Unfortunately the wait for BM66 to potentially be a top 5 Stern is going to be a long one that we are going to have to wait out and more than likely continue to be lied to and fed a load of shit by Stern unless they change their ways, until Lyman is happy with it and feels its complete to his satisfaction, which as much as the wait suck I will wait for.

He has never let me down on a pin I have brought that he has had his name on before #In Lyman I Trust!

#5657 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

So now the Left Ramp and Atomic Pile are being made, last thing to complete the "This is what should have been on B66" list is the gadget button surround on the lockdown. Laser cut stainless like on Aerosmith. Size should also be like Aerosmith (Star Trek/TWD) because the lockdown bar changes angle about 1/2 way up. If we keep it below the angle (like AS/TWD etc) the plate wont need to be bent. Attachment could be double sided tape, or drilled and screwed/rivetted if your'e game.
Could likely get Cliffy to do the actual cut.
Just need someone with some design talent to do the art. Anyone?

Yeah its mad to think how many of these mods should have been factory, Stern must of had a lot of reddish orange acrylic lying around the factory collecting dust and used it on BM66, the Atomic Pile and Batmobile Spinner would have looked 100x better and so much more show accurate in clear or smoked with the red edging Yelobird pulled off on his Batmobile/Boat mount - really looking forward to see what Yelobird comes up with for them both this weekend!

I would normally agree about the lockbar button surround, but I actually like the decal as it matches the style of show where Batman labelled everything with named labels. Something a little more hard wearing would be good though and ideally using the correct Bat Symbol, as the armour is supposed to represent the Batmobile on the LE and SLE, using the Bat symbol off the Batmobile makes the most sense and seems the perfect fit imo.

Did a couple of mock ups a while back:

emblem 1 (resized).jpgemblem 1 (resized).jpgemblem 4 (resized).jpgemblem 4 (resized).jpg
Text cut be cut out so the black powder coat makes the text show up as black, would help with the limited space around the button and on the lock bar

#5679 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the minor villains won't be the same types of modes as the main villains. I think Lyman wants them more as complimentary features to the main modes. In the dead flip stream Lyman mentioned that if Mr Freeze was active your timers would be frozen for the remainder of the ball. Since Bookworm is obsessed with old books his feature might have something to do with your success on a previously completed mode. Not sure what would work well for Mad Hatter, Shame, Egghead, or King Tut.

I posted some ideas previously:

Mr Freeze - Freezes your timers or a specific timer of your choosing with the action button?

Shame - Randomises a modes shot pattern?

Bookworm - Could force you to make mode shots a set number of times to light up shot multiplier inserts

Tut - Changes up the number of shots required on a particular shot in order to progress to SJP

A perk/bonus that matches the villians personalities from the shows would be cool which is why I thought of the things above to best match their characters.

Seasons would be great as mini wizard modes and would be awesome if the main villain modes changed up their shot requirements and patters season to season similar to how ST modes work/change from level 1, 2, 3.

#5683 6 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

The new Star Wars code just dropped (0.93), so hopefully that means Batman 66 isn't far behind, now.

SW maybe getting a lot of code drops but the one thing I keep noting is a lot of it is tweaking and optimisation.

The only real adding of content has been to the LCDs - video mode, light saber duel, loads of extras focused on the mini LCD, once code on BM66 is level with SW, it's going to blow SW away, BM66 will be able to have all the mini LCD stuff SW has plus the physical stuff like the crane, 3 sides of the turntable and the villian content on the screen.

I'll take the turntable and crane over the mini LCD 3 bank any day! Which I think is another reason why SW is progressing faster than BM66, SW is all LCD LCD LCD, BM66 has a lot more physical real estate in my opinion and far more physical coding opportunities plus it can have all the mini LCD stuff SW has plus all the villian vision specific features like villian taunts etc.

I really do hope Lyman knocks this one out the park it will certainly be his crowning jewel in just how damn good he is at taking layouts and turning them into the best stern have to offer.

#5691 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Why does it have to blow SW away, man I'm getting sick of this place.

Why not? We all have games we prefer more than others, imo BM has the potential to blow a lot of Sterns recent releases away.

I'm also hoping JJPs POTC has given Stern a kick in the ass to up their game.

So have you joined the BM66 club Hazoff with your first post here? Prem? LE?

#5697 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

He already did...on Batman TDK. So, hopefully this is the redemption.

The final BDK update Lyman did was pretty good, no way near as bad as people make out, the code suffered due to the lacklustre layout specifically the single ramp leading to the tedious upper playfield and flow stopper teeter totter ramp, I actually enjoy the drop target and lock under the joker can, the fact the drop didn't make it onto BM66 in some way was a shame.

#5711 6 years ago

Yelobird holy mother of mods batman!

That is awesome, even better than I expected

#5718 6 years ago

Puts Sterns Atomic Pile to shame!

By the time we get code these games won't look anything like they did when they left the Stern factory, some game changing mods rolling out for this game!

#5729 6 years ago
Quoted from davidSpumpkins:

I’m the Odd Man out, I like the original pile better.

IMG_6171 (resized).JPGIMG_6171 (resized).JPG

#5734 6 years ago

Just looking through Batman 66 Atomic Pile on google and discovered some episodes had an extra floor on the atomic pile while in others its either missing or goes into the rock face as such covered.

bm66 pile with top (resized).jpgbm66 pile with top (resized).jpg

#5735 6 years ago

Okay this needs to be shared here, just stumbled across this on google, maybe a couple hundred dollars less I would be all over one of these.

https://www.factoryent.com/Batman-1966-TV-Series-Batcave-Desktop-Sculpture-p/408958.htm

#5739 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Soooo your saying you would pay close to $800 for a model??? lol No chance mine will cost anywhere near that Promise! Also, yes technically to scale the Real Atomic pile acually had a third level deck though the Batcave was not limited to a Pinball Glass Ceiling as I am. lol You are very observant and we hope to make some of the fine tuned updates quickly. Have one new update to add also in a few minutes...

Oh hell no, like I said a few hundred dollars less, plus the advantage of the exchange rate I wouldn't mind one of those in my gamesroom but $800 is insane, although if you look at that as a topper, compared to the $500-$600 Stern are charging for the Premium BM66 topper its bargain

Yeah I am quite observant/obsessive when it comes to the smaller details, I think we share a common problem - extreme OCD, its as much a blessing as it is a pain in the ass, but having said that you have certainly raised the standard/quality of mods around here big time!

#5742 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

DO you think we could just swap the whole turntable out an stick one of these in there?

No need now we have @yelobird, making the Batcave side of the turntable look badass.

#5745 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Pretty please, give the Mod Couple another week(ish) to show you what we will offer for the current "Pink" bat car spinner. I think you'll like it and it's fairly simple and low cost. With the New Atomic Pile addition that florescent pink disk just doesn't cut it anymore for me. Stay tuned, same bat-channel............

Do you have any other games? I notice you don't display your collection on Pinside. Reason I ask is, I am hoping you own some more of the games I have for future mods

Looking forward to seeing the spinner mod you have, so far every mod you have made for BM66 has been a homerun!

#5763 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hmm, thats something I need to take into consideration for the batmobile spinner.... If some are riveted that may be an alternate concern I need to work around. Don't feel like buying everyone a new matchbox car. lol

I'll take a disc without a Batmobile will screw with locktight, haven't had any need to use my riveted replacement since using new screws and locktight.

Maybe offer both versions?

#5766 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Locktite did not work for me. I tried using it after the first fly-off, and hours later it was off again.

Did you use the original screws Vire? I found they where too short and the thread was only just getting into the bottom of the car.

#5792 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Expo Gomez said two different things, one onstage (now shown to be false since last week has passed), and one off-stage, which would put the pitiful 0.01.2 improvement release at this week. Time will tell if that's a tall tale, too.

If something doesn't drop this week I hope Gomez addresses it, although at this point he's almost become a compulsive liar when it comes to BM66 and it's code.

#5797 6 years ago

Without knowing all the facts I don't want to call him a flat out liar, it certainly appears that way though, we will have a good idea soon enough and things usually slip so the truth often comes out.

One thing that is certain at this point is Gomez has ruined all his credibility and faces a massive up high struggle if he designs or promotes any future titles.

#5805 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

There is no way to relocate the speaker closer to center unless a completely custom internal mounting plate, studs, support, etc were created which would make the kit a bit less affordable to accommodate the 3/16 error they supplied us.

Is this an option/additional mod you could create and offer?

#5886 6 years ago

Ain't looking good for code this week, so much for "2 weeks from now" at Expo

#5897 6 years ago

I think the last SW update was on a Friday.

Yeah I think your right but I ain't holding my breathe on our code being released tomorrow.

#5923 6 years ago

Another week gone, another broken promise, missed deadline, lie, whatever you want to call it from Gomez.

All this hope for code is like flogging a dead horse or in this case trying to make humour out of this shitty situation flogging a shark.

beatingcode.gifbeatingcode.gif

EDIT: Well Holy F##kin sh#t Batman, finally a code drop! Thank you Lyman for your hard work!

#5935 6 years ago

THANK YOU LYMAN! This update looks and sounds awesome!

George you ain't off the hook, moving forward maybe just keep it zipped and let Lyman drop a post or two about the code moving forward!

#5945 6 years ago

Loads of little Lymanesque touches to overall theme integration:

- The Cliffhangers
- Added video clips, sounds, light effects, and speech.
- Added custom speech from Adam West and Burt Ward.
- Batcave sequence and police headquarters take priority over primary shots for major villains.
- Added villain vision effects - really want to know if this is the early foundations for the Villain Taunts....?
- Added Batgirl animated intro to attract mode. This is displayed whenever Batgirl is seen anywhere in the previously played game (Villain Escape).
- Added episode-specific batphone hurry-up video clips.
- Reworked the batphone hurry-up so the hurry-up clips are retrieved from the individual episodes.
- Added rules to pre-batcave sequence (gordon target hit before making
the first shot in a major villain mode):

Just some of the highlights that jumped out at me, but the bonus of the update has to be the added topper light effects to the parts of the game where Batman and Robin are in the Batmobile.

I will say it again "THANK YOU LYMAN" this update oozes passion and your clearly putting a lot of thought into making the game play out like an episode of the show would which is simply awesome!

#5951 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hahaha. Yep, went from bitter to elation!!!!!

Don't let Stern or George off the hook this quick Ice, this update reads and looks to be awesome with a tonne of theme integration only Lyman delivers, but Stern and Georges with his constant code promises have made the whole code wait a dumbster fire, moving forward I hope they give Lyman (providing he wants to) the chance to post teases and updates about the code, literally communicating from this point forward in any shape or form will stop owners feeling so pissed off again.

#5953 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Damn. I really thought we would see the new left ramp and Atomic Pile mods delivered before we saw new code.
Thanks for disappointing me Stern...

That reminds me Yelobird any ETA on when you will reveal the new Batmobile spinner mount? I am going to be taking my game back out the box soon so I'll be after your stuff in one bulk order

#5955 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wow...I don’t FB much at all ( guess good timing)...just got home to see this!!!!

I am stuck at work, if you or anyone can report what the - Added Villain Vision features are that would be great, its one of the things I have been most looking forward to.

#5958 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

For those who are dubious about the accurateness of that statement rest assured its coming from Lyman not George. Lyman told us this at expo but I didnt want to publicly post it and have people hold him to it.

Thanks for the info Doc that certainly adds a lot of confidence to that projected timeline.

Just to confirm is his plan to be complete and done with BM66 at the end of the year or simply feature complete by years end, with more updates to follow?

#5962 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Also as mentioned by George at the expo talk, sometimes they try things that don't work out that require them to try a different approach. So please don't being out the pitch forks if an update doesnt happen exactly on thanksgiving day or xmas day. Thats their target but in no way a guarantee. Thats probably the main reason they dont give timelines because if they are missed people freak out about it.

Biggest problem at Expo was George again saying next week/2 weeks

I think we all know that with Lyman he tries various approaches with his code, that's obvious with BM66 with how he is slowly building the shows format into the way the code plays out modes like an episode from the show, which is pure Lyman brilliance. It has simply been George and his over eagerness to promise code time and time again with those dates passing by without a whisper that has been the cause of all the code related frustrations. As always Sterns inability to communicate has been the eye of storm.

But this update is certainly substantial and Lyman has proved once again that he is Sterns MVC - Most Valuable Coder)

#5964 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think people wouldn't get as worked up if they just had just a little more communication regarding code status. It wouldn't take much.

Exactly this, it's all any of us want, to just have abit of an idea what is going on, especially when so many previous promises/dates have been missed.

Stern would gain so much from communicating more fluidly.

#5990 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

As stated previously, I just want assurance this is going to be finished. Obviously quicker would be better, but if I'm assured it's not going to be forgotten, I'm happy to wait. Especially if it means Lyman sees this through to the end.
The more I see where Lyman is taking this, the more I can see where the value is in this game. We're paying for Lyman, and a huge amount of B66 assets including a lot of custom call outs from Adam West and Burt Ward. Apart from being one of the best looking games I've ever seen, the theme integration on this is unmatched, and is only getting better with each update.

I think this update speaks volumes where Lyman is taking the code and also the fact he wont be abandoning this game, this release could have been v0.90 or v0.95 with just minor villains and Villain Vision taunts left to add and left there, but the fact he has titled it v0.80 IMO is away of saying there is loads more to come, loads more I have planned, just bare with me! Which I am more than happy to do I would just like Stern to communicate it better through their social media.

Yeah we are definitely paying for Lyman, he was the sole reason I took the risk on this title and this update shows just how much thought he is putting into the theme integration, like MK6PIN said above this new update has now made the pin play out like an episode of the show which is cool as f##k and exactly what I was hoping for from this game. I just hope he can get the Villain Vision taunts in that George promised/sold as a feature back at the reveal, that feature alone would tip this title over the edge into greatness!

#5992 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Each villain seems to have a picture that spends a lot of time on the screen during their modes, probably until a certain shot is made to trigger a video, though some start the picture earlier than others. Penguin has a large.....Penguin, Catwoman a bottle of Catnip, Joker has a close up of a utility belt, and Riddler a sign. It's probably my flailing that caused them to be on screen so much, but I'd like to see more variety and definitely a better picture for Joker.

Are you talking about the mini LCD - Villain Vision?

If so maybe they are place holder for the Villain Taunts??

Do hits to the crane, have more of a show to them now?? I played BDK & BM66 back to back the other weekend and the hits to the crane on BDK have a lot of fanfare, GI dips, flashers pop, shaker motor rumbles just a great visual/physical pay off to crane hits on BDK. A hit to the crane on BM66 (prior to this update) just doesn't seem to have much fanfare, has the new update changed that?

I would like to have the crane hit sound effect from BDK replaced with the Penquins QWAUK, would be so much more fitting and an awesome little touch to the audio/crane hit.

#5994 6 years ago

Well I just emailed Lyman, well hopefully I guessed his email, just wanted to personally say thank you and ensure he was aware anything he read on Pinside or other forums was in no way shape or form aimed at him and that his time and effort on the code is truly appreciated and just a big thank you for all his work to this point on the code in this latest up.

#5996 6 years ago

@ 5:05 Crane multiball is started - notice the GI drops out and flashers go crazy.
@ 5:28 Crane is hit - again GI drops, flashers pop a couple times.

Obviously BM66 is a much brighter style and feel than the DK trilogy, so maybe use the RGB inserts and flash them multiple colours, a bit like the fight text was always different colours, plus have the flashers go nuts on successful crane hits??

Would also be a nice touch if Lyman could replace the "crane hit" sound effect and put the Penguins Qwackk in there instead.

#6005 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I do feel like it’s more of the hot mess and janky style right now BUT
It’s so much fun to play.
It has to be 1000% more difficult to code than TWD
In Lyman we trust!

Lymans last couple of TWD code drops where game changing, it was almost like the code change the layout it went from a clunkfest to a very fluid game requiring you to shoot all areas of the playfield, it's like Lyman coding it with one hand while playing the game with the other each shot sets up the next required to advance current mode or to start next mode all while complimenting the sometimes awkward layout, genius coding.

#6029 6 years ago
Quoted from Pfunk237:

ok so when is the next Next Update?

As per Stern facebook which docquest and MattS have confirmed was what Lyman said to them at Expo, so hopefully it was posted on Facebook as per Lymans request the next two updates he has planned are thanksgiving and just before Xmas!

I imagine one of these will be a polish and bugs update and the other adding content followed by another update or two in the new year. If both updates this year add more content BONUS!

#6037 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Mine does this too ...... Is there a fix for this?

Yeah there are a couple of fixes in this thread, search for them they are there.

One is using some dead foam to pack out the targets and another I believe is a new bracket - I think Stern can send you these if you ask and request one.

EDIT: Here you go courtesy of PinMonk https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/39#post-3639700

#6049 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Throwing the ball wildly when you hit for Joker is fine. When hitting the Batphone, it is nice to have that momentary breather the ball grab gives you.

I agree it needs to attempt to hold the ball every time, there are times I have hit the batphone target so fast that the magnet hasn't got much time/chance of grabbing the ball, but when possible it needs to grab and hold.

Not only does it give you a moment to enjoy the Batphone clip (I am hoping Lyman adds in as many as possible) but that grab and drop to the flippers in my eyes is part of the choreography of the game to set up the "to the batpoles" combo.

#6051 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I got my Dialed In around the same time I got BM66 code. I can say I'm happy we got code, but I cannot stop playing Dialed In. I played 5 games on new BM66 and feel lots of bugs are present. My magnet hardly ever grabs the ball. Seems cashing in the bonus is not a high value. Ball lock has malfunctioned a bit.
Im thinking I need the new left ramp as my game just doesn't flow well. Seems brickyard on the left.
I do like the new clips and feel the next update will fix the issues and make me want to play it more.

Dialled In is pretty special, I played one a few weeks back and it totally blew me away. BM66 will be better than great once Lyman finishes the code, the update we just got makes it clear, that he has all the right ideas and things in place/in the pipeline for this game to achieve TWD levels of greatness.

#6063 6 years ago

Make sure the one in the front row on the left gets its rings.

Give Stern a call, your the guy they need in their QC department

#6066 6 years ago

Sounds like a lot of the bugs in the code where known but the code was released anyway, probably to give us all something and a boost which I think was a great decision and one I am certainly pleased with.

Code could have done with a couple more days to debug but they are hard at work on that now

#6068 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

I really enjoyed playing the new code on Batman ‘66 today. The new code, in my opinion, has changed the whole dynamic and strategy of this game. Before, everybody would start a villain and then immediately go for three locks to get multi-ball. This is not the best strategy on the latest code.
On this code, the real points are obtained from the story mode. Not collecting the super jackpot, but continuing the mode and playing out the storyline of the villain is how you really get the points. It was so fun and entertaining to see the new animations and speech that are in this code update.
Yes, Multipliers are a key element of this game even more than before. Here’s the strategy:
• Start a villain by answering the Bat Phone.
• Immediately go for the 2-Way combo to 2x multiply the entire Mode by shooting the right scoop, then shooting the left orbit.
• After collecting the necessary shots, shoot Super Jackpot in the right scoop. Don’t collect the SJ, but continue the story. Now the next phase of the villain mode is all 3x multiplied.
• After collecting the necessary shots, shoot Super Jackpot in the right scoop. Don’t collect the SJ, but continue the story. Now the next phase of the villain mode is all 4x multiplied.
• After collecting the necessary shots, shoot Super Jackpot in the right scoop. Don’t collect the SJ, but continue the story. Now the next phase of the villain mode is all 5x multiplied.
• Before collecting the final SJ, have a “Commission Gordon Shot Multiplier” on the right scoop, and go through the Bat Cave to start 2x playfield scoring.
• All these Multipliers will add up and combine to give you a MEGA SJ! (See the photo below of my Penguin champion).
This code update was definitely in the right direction and was implemented very well.
When I scored a 600+ million Super Jackpot in Villain Escape Wizard Mode, I was amazed and felt a sense of accomplishment...a feeling I’d never had before on that game.
The minor TV season villains are still not coded.
I’m excited to see how they are integrated into the story line.
Cheers!

Great write up, I always appreciate simple rule/shot walkthroughs like this, so thank you.

Oh and that score is insane, nicely done.

#6074 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The orange shots are definayely "to the bat poles". Scoop then left loop to batsignal.
Possibly the best custom call out ever....."Holy Outlane Drain Batman".

Have you managed to confirm the "to the batpoles" bug appearing in some modes?

Haha that is awesome! It's stuff like that in the hands of Lyman that will hopefully see this pin as one of Sterns best!

#6079 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Yes, Riddler has two main bugs:
1. "To the Batpoles" 2nd shot doesn't work
2. The SJP doesn't light and it continues through to the next mode for levels 2-4.

Post this over in the bugs thread if you haven't already, bugs are being worked on now and it's more than likely Lyman is taking a look at this thread and the bugs thread.

#6081 6 years ago
Quoted from Phantomtracer:

I'm looking for a new pin and BM66 is on the short list. Aside from the code issue which sounds like it will be resolved in the next few months how are the game shots? Does the game have flow? Is it fast?
Thanks for input.

Like taz says above this isn't your typical non stop return to the flippers flow you get from a Ritchie game, it also wouldn't fit the BM66 theme if this was a layout like SW.

However it does have a lot of flowing shots, the ramps are lighting quick, the shot through the batmobile spinner and out into the left lane is a rocket on my game, the right orbit (providing the diverter to the Batcave isn't open) rips round out of the left orbit straight back at you.

You also have slower areas of flow, the penguin VUK isnt by any means stop and go it's almost an instant return with the only delay being the ball triggering the VUK switch, once it's on the ramp it's quickly back to the right flipper. It's also worth repeating the Batmobile spinner shot into the left orbit, as slower shots will pass through slower, but it's such a satisfying shot it's never a problem.

You also have the crane to take into account its more speed than flow, but if you hit the crane dead on in the wrong position the ball will come back at you and the flippers fast!! And often unpredictably. Oh and the magnet can also add a little more unpredictable speed.

Hope that helps...

#6089 6 years ago

Batman has a nice balance of flow, intentional 'out of control' situations with the Gordon shot and some slower sections like the scoop and through the atomic pile shot. It's not TZ, but it's also not IM. Somewhere in the middle.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Great. Assessment!!!!
Fills a great spot in my lineup...and....ITS BATMAN!!!!!

Brilliant posts! Both spot on, it's nice having that game in the collection that scratches that itch none of your other games quite get.

#6115 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ummm, so The Mod Couple can create an Awesome Bat launch button apron! JK That is number 4 on our list....

Will you be offering a single Bat Symbol design or multiple? I'd love one that uses the Batmobile Bat symbol as I always view the armour on the LE & SLE to represent the Batmobile, which is why I am powder coating (black with flake) and pin striping all my LEs armour, lockbar, side rails, coin door, legs, speaker panel etc etc.

#6134 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Will you be offering a single Bat Symbol design or multiple? I'd love one that uses the Batmobile Bat symbol as I always view the armour on the LE & SLE to represent the Batmobile, which is why I am powder coating (black with flake) and pin striping all my LEs armour, lockbar, side rails, coin door, legs, speaker panel etc etc.

Yelobird

#6139 6 years ago

As soon as the Yelobird releases their new Batmobile spinner mount I can finally order all their mods

#6185 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I saw Kieth Elwin had a B66 in his 'collection' (photo on FB). So thats Kieth Elwin and Josh Sharpe. Dont know what that means, but thought id share anyway.

Quoted from frolic:

Yeah I heard Josh had gotten one. Thought that boded well for what is known on the "inside" about the game.

I was told Lyman has one and George plans to get one, which he said himself at Expo.

#6187 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

There you go, Believing Everything George says at a public function. lol Haven't learned have you.....

Well George wasn't the one that told me Lyman had one and believe me the way he has handled himself and BM66 code/in general, I wouldn't listen to a word he says moving forward

#6190 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Gotta say how lucky we are Yelobird owns a B66. The other modders gave up when they realized there wouldn't be many b66 made. Not yelo.

I am pretty glad how it has all worked out on the mod front, a lot of the other modders showed their true colours when they realised BM was going to be a low production game, some even abandoned mods mid way through showing off prototypes.

And a lot have let their quality and creativity drop off a cliff face, every time I see a mod thread for the next new release its more often than not, copy and paste mods (backboard, scoop, under cabinet lighting), stuff just rushed through a 3D printer or the dreaded whack an LED in any $1 plastic toy you can find that might loosely resemble anything on the playfield/theme, to capitalise on the new game excitement.

Dave and Darcy, have come to the rescue of BM66 and given lazy modding a major creative bitch slap!

#6203 6 years ago

Love the little Bat logos on the rocks that a great touch and typical of your attention to detail.

But does this mean you wont be making a replacement mount? The pink/orange is the whole reason I wanted a new one making to get rid of that silly colour that Stern went with. If it’s something you could do as a custom order let me know.

#6205 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

At this time we decided this was the best route for the Majority of interests, simplicity of install, and lowest cost to user. Truthfully so much Additional detail added the pink is Barely an accent at this point and Very much muted by the decal and grey rock. The edge light is Almost reddish now. This is our current solution we hope you understand. It really does look Awesome!
The Mod Couple

Thanks for the reply Dave, still plenty of your mods I’ll be ordering, do you have anything else planned for BM66 at this point or is that it?

Reason I ask is I simply want to make one single order with you for everything I want, that way it saves me big time on shipping. Cheers Jon.

#6211 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I would order now as it will be Some time till we catch up and we refuse to create things we can't ship punctually. Add to that, with the holidays coming we are going to be very focused on family events soon. You have held off with each new release, now would be your time to step to the plate. lol

Do you have anything else in the pipeline Dave? I have been holding off because you have been pumping out great mod after great mod, anything else coming off the Mod Couple production line?

#6232 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It will move again over time and stick again. More/denser foam to keep the target pushed out is the longer term solution.

Could a new bracket be made by the community that would remedy the issue permanently?

#6273 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I'm hoping the .81 release is what Lyman wanted to release a couple weeks ago and that there is still going to be a Thanksgiving release.
Or maybe this is the Thanksgiving release and Stern delivered "early" ...

I’d say that is a very accurate guess, I think we got the code earlier than planned just to get some code out to us, as Lyman was working on the bugs before we even got 0.80.

#6282 6 years ago

As per the Stern of Union:

Batman ’66 – The dedicated programming team has outlined a plan for code.....

Be on the lookout for a teaser pic soon showing some things in the works involving the minor villain mode implementation; some very unique and innovative rules!

Really excited to see what Lyman has in store for us with the minor villains, unique and innovative rules, I like the sound of that!

#6290 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I read one of the Sharp brothers bought themselves a Batman66 recently. That should be a definite sign of even cooler stuff is coming codewise. Cant wait to see the teaser pic.

Pardon my stupidity, but one of the sharp brothers is now doing Sterns Facebook/social media is the other involved in coding? Or game development?

#6300 6 years ago

Crane hits needs to loose that BDK sound effect and be replaced with Penguins quack, when I hit the crane I want to know I’ve hit him and hear his reaction, it was always great in the show when he would get annoyed with batman and go into a quacking frenzy

#6309 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yup. So you know if Lyman doesn't do it, it'll be one of the first pinball browser changes though I don't want to bother with anything in in PB until the code is essentially finished.

Something tells me if an idea gets enough upvotes and positive responses it will be looked at

#6313 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I would think the "quack" is a given when you hit the crane?

Don’t assume anything is the lesson I have learnt over the years, sometimes the most simple of things can be over looked when the focus is on incorporating more complex ideas.

I can tell you this thread is being read and looked at which is why I think it’s in all of our best interests to upvote ideas we like as a group of owners as much as possible to make them standout as something we like and would want.

#6321 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I’m also hopeful that Minor Villains implementation can also add a little more variety to the game. I like what’s there but I fear it could become chopping wood over time if we’re almost constantly in one of those four main villain modes. I think some whimsical things outside of the main villain modes would help.

Maybe that's where the TV modes and Season inserts will come in to add some mode variety, plus another gameplay activated mode like Bat-Turn would be great, bat climb has been suggested and that would be cool! I guess the Bat signal insert and Batman insert are going to be utilised for wizard modes.

I am pretty intrigued what Lyman has in store with the minor villains, the quote direct from the Stern Union update referenced the minor villains as "very unique and innovative rules", if they do in fact at some sort of perk the minor villains could help add a little variety to the main villains by effecting gameplay.

#6330 6 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

My penguin crane is not registering most hits. Any tips on adjusting the sensitivity of it? thanks.

Download the BDK manual it has a detailed page on crane adjustments.

#6339 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK, well have you also gotten something called "Penguin Magnet" While battling that villain???

Not seen that but that gives me a cool idea for a mode/shot.

Have a ball locked on the magnet, put a second ball into play with the crane either directly blocking the magnet or sweeping back and forth across playfield (or randomly moving from position to position with no rest period).

Have it like Vengenance multiball from ST, where you have to hit the captive ball off the magnet with the active ball, could be a hurry up mode and tied into Batgirl having to rescue Batman and Robin from a trap!

EDIT: it could even have the ramps tied to it for more depth and 60s kookiness, have the crane blocking the magnet shot forcing you to use ramps but with a twist so left ramp shots move the crane one place to the right and right ramp shots move the crane one place to the left.

#6343 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

I had posted a while ago that my finger was hovering over the purchase button... I took the plunge yesterday. The game will be here next week!

Welcome to the club, was it the code update that finally swayed you? And which model did you take the plunge on, Premium? LE? SLE?

#6345 6 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

My penguin crane is not registering most hits. Any tips on adjusting the sensitivity of it? thanks.

Quoted from pauloz:

Where? I cant find it in the manual.

Here you go and in full colour no less
http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/batman/batman/439/Batman_TDK_Manual.pdf

#6349 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I also looked in the manual but couldn't find any adjustment proceedure for the ball sensitivity. Its got a lot of stuff in there sp maybe I just missed it.

It gives you a breakdown/schematic of the crane parts? Page 105 onwards, from that I worked out how to adjust the crane on my BDK.

#6351 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But couldn't find anything on hit sensitivity. The crane switch works when the spring touches the metal hole that the spring goes through at the bottom of the end of the crane arm, thereby closing the switch. Given you cant seem to soften the spring tension, the only way I can imagine you can improve the sensitivity is to make the hole smaller, or the spring larger. You could get some conductive tape and wrap it around the spring - not sure this would work but worth a try. You could also somehow make a smaller ring to make the hole smaller - like a cliffy magnet protector.

Yeah its a simple switch design, which is why I think the manual just shows you the schematics of how it goes together, because there isn't a switch as such. When my BDK stopped registering a good % of hits, I used the manual to take it apart and if I remember correctly found the plate that the spring attaches to had shifted slightly, put it all back together and it worked perfectly again. Unfortunately the manual is more of a how to take it apart and put it back together guide rather than here is how you fix it.

#6353 6 years ago

Just asked Jack and Mike on the stream if they could ask Lyman if he could replace the BDK crane sounds with the Penguin's "Quack" to crane hits. Mike said he would mention it to Lyman so fingers crossed, he likes the idea and can add it.

#6356 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wait...aren't we running .81 code now? Is it an in depth look at features we haven't uncovered yet?

No it was the current code released this past week. Not sure where the confusion came from but I asked Jack & Mike and they confirmed it was the same code that was released publicly.

#6359 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Cool..still like to see the video of someone good getting through it. The game has really progressed. I'm nowhere near getting through it w new code yet....quite fun, and some classic clips and callouts.......polish looking great!!!!

Jack and Mike especially got some nice action going in some of the modes, I managed to ask Mike if he could mention to Lyman about adding the Penguins Quack to crane hits, which Mike said he would mention to him.

Also asked about Villain Vision taunts but unfortunately Mike didn’t know anything about that and couldn’t answer, said BM66 was announced about 2 months before he started at Stern so want fully aware of what was promised/announced.

Really hope they get Villain Vision taunts in the finished code.

#6367 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just asked Jack and Mike on the stream if they could ask Lyman if he could replace the BDK crane sounds with the Penguin's "Quack" to crane hits. Mike said he would mention it to Lyman so fingers crossed, he likes the idea and can add it.

4 downvotes? I politely asked because I thought it was something as owners we wanted from the original idea getting 20 upvotes

Seems reasonable to politely ask/request a sfx change that would better immerse the player and add to theme integration, the crane hit sound is very BDK in its sound.

#6369 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Confused. Don't see 4 down votes. (I had fat fingered a down vote, now corrected).
It's a great idea and sure it will happen even if Lyman doesn't do it.

Yeah weird they have all removed now except Chuck but he’s an odd ball at the best of time.

I just thought it odd, as I only asked because of the upvotes the initial idea got, anyway on the positive side of it, I think Mike will pass it on, he was cool with the idea and seemed like he genuinely didn’t mind mentioning it to Lyman so fingers crossed.

Mike and Jack where both awesome on last nights stream answering questions about BM66 and GOTG, can’t priase them enough, they where very interactive answering what they could, great stream!

#6374 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Is the twitch.tv stream archived? If so, I can't figure out how to find it.

If your talking about the stream from last night Jack might not have uploaded it yet.

#6380 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

With everyone Finally enjoying the steady stream of code updates i wanted to provide a product update from The Mod Couple. Due to many feedback requests (and Appreciated!) we have decided to also offer the Custom Batcave Spinner with hand Pinstrip as an Ala-cart.
The Mod Couple

Awesome, now I can finally make my order

pm sent

#6391 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

After escaping the incinerator the next continue involves Penguin using his penguin magnet to capture the duo via the metal objects in their utility belt. So we get to see some use of the magnet in that part of the mode. Really cool integration.

I love the fact Lyman hasnt isolated the modes to their specific shots (something I think BDK suffered from) and has instead incorporated other areas of the playfield in the various modes.

If it doesn’t already exist deeper in the code, I would love to see more of this especially in the Wizard Modes, is it Villain Escape that features all villains?

Have the magnet (joker) catch a ball, crane (penguin) comes out to block the magnet shot, new ball added, now you have to hit the captive ball off the magnet like in ST with the vengeance, but hits to the crane don’t move it in this stage of the mode, ramp shots (cat woman) move the crane but the catch is the villains don’t play fair so a left ramp shot moves the crane one spot to the right, right ramp shots move it to the left (inverted shots - a twist on inverted flippers), once the ball is off the magnet MB starts and the crane then moves to block mode shots and jackpots while the magnet is also active to fight back.

Not sure what purpose the orbits (Riddler) would have, other than maybe an orbit shot sweeping the crane far left or far right (home position) clearing the way for combos and multiple shots/jackpots or have riddler shots active/deactivate SJP at the scoop??

It would just feel great actually battling all 4 areas (villains) of the playfield, having to set them up to get your shot/s in, while they are all working against you.

#6406 6 years ago

Had some fun with PB today based on a great idea from this thread. Think it turned out cool. At least until it hopefully gets written into the code.
» YouTube video

Awesome! Glad you liked my idea, it definitely seems to work, I actually like the fact you have still kept the BDK sound it balances out the quack nicely, maybe if you had the quack for every crane hit it would become too much? then again it would be no more repetitive or annoying than the bat phone lol.

#6410 6 years ago

Yes and it was a simple tweak.

This was exactly what I was going for. Too many of the same "quack" is too much. Stern chooses between the two sound bytes used for the crane at random. I've had 4 consecutive crane hits with no "quack" at all. Really adds to the whole theme integration IMO. Thanks for a great idea!

No need to thank me I just thought it would be cool and something that just jumped out at me when I was playing. Are there any other penguin quack clips that can be ripped and added into the game? I remember through the course of the show he did all manner of quacks some slow some fast, some when he was angry etc, a nice mix of them might be the perfect way to balance it out and have every hit sync with the penguin?

As for the crane hits themselves they need more to them, they are a little uneventful at present, crane hits on BDK have such an impactful feel to them with the shaker, the sound fx, playfield GI and flashers all reacting to a registered hit, I hope Lyman is able to do that with this game but in a more colourful and campy way.

For anyone who hasn't played a BDK, crane hits on that game would make the GI drop out and the flashers (blue) would pop a couple times in quick succession, along with the shaker it was very satisfying.

BM66 needs the same but with a more colourful approach maybe drop the GI and have the RGB inserts flash a couple of alternate colours in quick succession kind of like the "fight text" that would appear in the show in all different bright campy colours. With the quack and a couple flashes of colour it would make it feel like you are laying one of the penguin.

#6438 6 years ago

Doc did a really nice conversion using off the shelf items.

Hmmm it is screaming out for a bookcase backdrop to hide the atomic pile, would this be possible with your Atomic Pile @yelobird? even if it was just a printed backdrop like they use sometimes cardboard backed packing.

#6442 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

A "bruce wayne study" backdrop would also hide the backside wiring of the bat-computer and bat-analzer.

Indeed it would tidy up the whole area and separate it from the other sides of the turntable nicely, which I think @yelobird's Atomic Pile does a great job of when the Batmobile is facing the player, but would it fit with the new Atomic Pile, I have the 2 phone kits to make the mod, so just curious while I wait for all my other mods to arrive.

#6561 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

A good achievement would be if you get to a certain score, a video will play that explains the physics of how Bruce Wayne changes into Batman while sliding down a pole. As a kid, that one never ceased to mystify me.

Quoted from Yelobird:

I am embarrassed to admit that always perplexed me also. lol And what would happen if they each slid down the Wrong Pole!? Awkward!!!!

Didn’t they also have a reverse Batpole lever? That took them back up the poles and changed them back? That was even more mystifying

#6575 6 years ago

Had this on the back burner for a while now, but wanted to allow Yelobird to release his announced lock bar mod and show them the proper respect by not treading on their toes.

I have had this planned for my own game for a while (version 2 as I will have pin stripping done and my pin armour will be the Batmobile) but since a couple guys have asked if I could make more than one thought I would offer them out, so two versions planned for the lockbar:

Version 1 is a direct replacement for factory sticker, stainless steel powder coated red.

Version 2 is the Batmobile version using the Batmobile Bat emblem this one will b larger and come in two pieces bottom base plate powdered white and a slightly smaller top plate powdered red.

B2AFA55E-55EB-4BA1-9C7A-143F4DEA0B89 (resized).jpegB2AFA55E-55EB-4BA1-9C7A-143F4DEA0B89 (resized).jpeg5A1D0136-E728-449A-8CDB-531B9058A3BB (resized).jpeg5A1D0136-E728-449A-8CDB-531B9058A3BB (resized).jpeg

Initially just gauging interest in which version/s if any would possibly be wanted by owners here. Once I have numbers I can take those to local company and get some pricing.

#6577 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I’m definitely interested in a metal version but I can’t really say between version 1 or 2 without it actually on the pin
Put me in the interested camp but a working demo will help

I’ll have prototypes in about 2 weeks just waiting for a space in the companies production schedule as he’s doing me a favour on the costing that way.

#6579 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Awesome!! Excited to see how they turn out. Thanks for taking it on as well.

As I said above I have wanted to do this since I took my game out the box but felt it only right to wait until after Yelobird got their Mod Couple version out.

Now I know our versions are vastly different there is no stepping on anyone’s toes, just need to gauge possible interest so I can give some rough numbers and hopefully sweeten the deal, the company that’s going to make them already owes me a favour after stopping their place from burning down to the ground a few months back.

#6609 6 years ago

Do many of you guys have those beacon slingshot flasher covers? think they where made by Mezel, what does everyone who has them/seen them think of them?

See you have them installed cooked71

#6622 6 years ago

Sorry missed that just replied

Yes I have them also. For how they're made they're just OK. If the cages were more chrome looking and the lenses more translucent they would be amazing.

Quoted from cooked71:

Exactly. We can only wish.

I think we need less beacons and more POW, BAM, KAPOW, BIFF that lite up with the various flashers

#6626 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Every time I go into my games room, look at the 6 other games, it's B66 every time.

Considering your collection that’s big praise for BM66 and it’s only going to get even better, with the next 2 updates (minor villains!? more gadgets!? Villain Vision!? Seasons!? TVs!?) this could be Lyman’s best game to date!

#6669 6 years ago

Wow! So many great options for the lockdown. I need to see all of them before I can decide.

Hopefully I’ll have prototypes in 2 weeks, also looking into a decal version as well as stainless for those that may want to match their emblem with the decal/tape style Pinstriping.

#6673 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This is TWD all over again for me. After these next two code updates I'll be playing this over and over for the next year!
Lyman is a F ing pinball genius.
Had to pass on SW and GOTG, waiting on next Lyman pin.

Elvira for you then Ice

#6675 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Either way I'm sticking to Lyman and Keith from here on out UNTIL and unless other games are finished and proven.

Amen Iceman, can’t go wrong with either, although I’d add Scott to that list he’s certainly dedicated to coding the hell out of TNA.

#6678 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I agree there too. I'd get that one if I move out RS and Indy500
I've got AFMRLE coming Wednesday. Cleaned out the man cave 3 car garage for more room this weekend!

I was really tempted by AFMRLE but TNA is like nothing else I own so that badass pin is coming to my house ASAP!

#6758 6 years ago

Looks great, I actually like all the custom/hand drawn back drops and animations, those are probably another reason this title is taking its time to code, it’s not just Lyman having to do the game code, but all these backdrops and animations that need to be created.

BM66 is easily the best use of the LCD Stern has put out so far and I don’t think GOTG is going to take that title away, the LCD on Batman just looks great and works so well, compared to SW and GOTG where it just feels like random movie clips and sounds with no real cheography to it all.

#6762 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Nice LCD animation. I hope next time you can cut the crotch shots off the snapshot next time.

You can’t cut those off it’s part of the theme integration, Batman 66 is all about brightly coloured crotches

#6778 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I use gadgets for easy ball locks. Hit the mystery saucer, and just as its kicking out, use a gadget. Diverter pops open and ball lands in the lock Obviously must be used while in a villain mode.

Awesome that’s a great tip thanks!

Interesting, I've had limited success using the gadget to lock a ball off of a plunge.

I did that a few times on early code without realising what I had done, it’s a great little use of the gadgets/action button, takes the plunge to lock feature of Aerosmith and makes it more interactive and timing based feels even more satisfying and I am a big fan of the Aerosmith plunge lock.

#6784 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Now, where to get the proper Batcopter and Batgirl Cycle?

Ouch!

ebay.com link: 0

#6796 6 years ago

With the new code it is shaping up that once again Lyman wont be letting us down, Mr Freeze mode turning red shots to blue is genius, amazing how something so simple really adds to giving each mode a personality/feel that matches the character it represents, if Lyman can make each minor villain feel unique he is going to deliver us a game better than TWD and I never thought I would see or say that, the guy is a coding legend!

#6802 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think he's trying to outdo himself from TWD

Was/is Lyman a fan of the TWD? He has to be a big fan of Batman 66, what with all the little intricacies he is putting into the code and making modes play out around episodes is brilliant, hoping that the Ice Cone trap is in the LCD footage as that is such a cool scene it seems criminal not to use it, Egghead egg fight footage is priceless.

What does everyone think the remaining minor villains could be/do? Mr Freeze was always destined to "Freeze" timers etc, I like the frenzy idea behind Egghead as he was such an over the top eggcentric (couldn't help myself) character a frenzy/hurry up seems fitting. But what do you guys think would work for the remaining villians?

#6804 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is he changing villains for each season? I thought they were set already (Mad Hatter, King Tut, Bookworm, Mr. Freeze, Egghead, Shame).

No idea Vire, I am just curious what everyone thinks the remaining villains might do if they are like Mr Freeze and add a perk/bonus to the rest of your ball or overall gameplay, or how their modes might play out like Eggheads frenzy.

I remember hearing Lyman on a stream saying something about Bookworm, how he commits his crimes based on books, history and literary tropes, so his mode might be affected by things you have done previously in the game etc.

#6808 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just noticed that King Tutt and Mad Hatter were duplicated in the TV selection screen. Has that always been? Havent paid much attention in the past because they didn't mean anything. And Season 3 has nothing on the screen.

Weird, never noticed it on old code, it would be a big surprise if Lyman added some more villains that are not represented on the playfield, kind of like how he surprised us with Bat-Turn.

- The Archer
- The Black Widow
- False Face - has there ever been a mode with fake/false shots in it before? how did the Xavier shot work again in xmen, locating an x-men by guessing the shot?)
- The Clock King - shots could really use the RGB LED inserts and alternate colours forcing you to "time" your shots perfectly or extend or have shot values count down like Do or Die in IM?
- What about Ma Parker and the boys

Possibilities with this pin and its 300+ episodes are endless

Quoted from PinMonk:

Even though they're not on the playfield, it would be nice to have minor villains like.....

Edit: Vire beat me too it.

#6811 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You guys are getting greedy with wanting so many minor villains.
If he finishes the minor villains on the play field and adds a Batgirl mode and the Batsui mode I'll be ecstatic. Anything beyond that is just extra fun

Believe me I am massively grateful to have Lyman on this title, wouldn't have took the risk buying it otherwise and I am sure Lyman has something planned for the duplicate villains, most probably different episodes which is going to be great as the minor villains have some great episodes to use assets from.

But if he added some extra villains that would be awesome and blow TWD out of the water, I could see a Batgirl mode showing up after completing all 3 seasons, Batsui is the main wizard mode isn't it? so the bat signal insert or the batman insert? either way leaves one more insert that could be used

#6851 6 years ago

Probably just gonna stay with my Batmobile and Batgirl cycle in my shooter lane.

Which Batgirl cycle did you get?

Quoted from cooked71:

Riddler is the only villain without cliffhangers yet. I'm assuming its to come.

I doubt Lyman would have 3 out of the 4 main villains with cliffhangers and leave 1 without, hopefully it’s in the next update as more Gorshin/Riddler is only a good thing, he was phenomenal as The Riddler, easily as good as Romero’s Joker, it’s a shame Gorshin had issues that stopped him being in Season 2 & 3, other than one episode if I have remembered that correctly.

#6853 6 years ago

Personally I think the 2 versions Stern do are the best.

#6855 6 years ago

The 1:50 cycle from the SDCC 2008 exclusive set.

Oh nice, those are hard to find especially at a good price, there is 1 on eBay currently for £270!!

I was lucky to pick my SDCC set up for £35 including postage, was really happy with that little steal.

#6938 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Don't be a tire kicker - if you are ready to buy today at a certain price, make that clear.

I’d also buy now before the next update/Lyman finishes the code, once that happens it will be TWD all over again, prices will take a serious jump once demand increases beyond the limited supply that’s out there.

Already seen a number of new owners in this club following the last 2 updates.

#7031 6 years ago

Holy Code King Batman!!

I know this is a little off topic, but we have all spoke about how Lyman is shaping up BM66 to be his next TWD masterpiece, plus this is a great reminder to us all why we brought BM66, theme aside - because of Lyman and #In Lyman We Trust!

This is likely one of the reasons Lyman has been a little delayed with BM66 code, which I have no problem with considering this is a huge update, it just leaves me to wonder exactly how much he is going to pump into BM66, Lyman you are AWESOME!

Posted today on Stern's website.

V1.60.0 - Nov. 30, 2017
=======================

- Timers paused when the ball is in the crossbow.
- Increased the size of the RGB LED system memory pool such that
allocations for a larger number of simultaneous effects would not
fail.
- Changed ON/OFF implementation of the LEDs so they approximate the lamp
levels.
- Implemented the HORDE flasher.
- Added WALKER BOMBS to instant info.
- Added an adjustment (and increased the amount of time) for the CROSSBOW
MOTOR switch lockout. This adjustment specifies the amount of time to
lock out switch activity for the crossbow to handle the case where the
motor moves opposite the desired direction, which requires more time
for the switches to be ignored. This adjustment solves the problem on
some games where the player would not be able to fire the ball after
loading the CROSSBOW.
- The RIGHT DROP TARGET was not waiting long enough between raise/lower
during ball search to allow a stuck ball (behind the target) to be freed
up. This has been corrected.

- The CROSSBOW mode was allowed to start during HORDE and LAST MAN
STANDING. This has been corrected.
- Added dynamic stacking of background display/music for PRISON and
WELL modes, such that the player will see/hear the backgrounds that
correspond to the last mode that was started.
- Changed background lamp effect priorities so more important lamps
could be seen (i.e. CDC lamps over PRISON lamps).
- Trough ball serve at the start of HORDE / LAST MAN STANDING was not
being held off long enough for the ball-in-play to be cleared from the
shooter lane. This has been corrected.
- LAST MAN STANDING was allowed to start during multiball (PRISON, WELL,
BLOOD BATH) and HORDE. This has been corrected.
- The accessibility of the WOODBURY SKILL SHOT awards is reset when all
of the awards have been collected.
- Fixed a problem with the WOODBURY SKILL SHOT where none of the good
awards would show up unless they were all lit on one ball.
- Lowered scoring for LAST MAN STANDING.
- Removed shot scoring cap for LAST MAN STANDING.
- Added sounds for PRISON MULTIBALL victory laps and WELL MULTIBALL
victory laps.
- Fixed a bug in the auto-percentaged extra ball module that would
sometimes set the extra ball value (walker kills) to an out of range
value.
- The background lamp effect for SIEGE was allowed to run when the awards
for SIEGE were not allowed (due to other rules, e.g. HORDE, etc.).
This has been corrected.
- Changed the number of target bank completions to light modes for
COMPETITION to always be 1.
- PRISON MULTIBALL super jackpot now starts at 1M instead of 0.
- PRISON MULTIBALL victory lap jackpot now starts at 500K instead of 0.
- Added SIEGE status to PRISON MULTIBALL background display effect.
- CROSSBOW scores carryover ball to ball changed from NO to YES. This
should help make CROSSBOW FRENZY more valuable.
- HORDE background now renders the text over the advancing walkers.
- Added an adjustment (default=YES) to HORDE that relights all killed
walkers with the exception of the walker that is associated with the
shot that was just made.
- Fixed a bug in the HORDE mode which would cause the game to reset when
the last walker was killed to advance to the next level.
- 2x playfield status now displayed in the shot multiplier HSTD roll.
- Added and adjustment to light "ESCAPE" for HORDE after a certain number
of levels have been completed (default: 3 levels).
- After the required number of levels have been completed, when the
player is down to 1 ball, the WOODBURY shot is lit for ESCAPE.
- Shooting the WOODBURY shot with ESCAPE lit allows the player to
either continue to fight the HORDE (left flipper: FIGHT) or to ESCAPE
the HORDE (right flipper: ESCAPE).
- If the player chooses FIGHT, the ball is auto-launched back onto
the playfield and the HORDE mode continues.
- If the player chooses ESCAPE, the HORDE mode ends, a bonus is
awarded, and the SKILL SHOT is started.
- If the player plunges (launches) the ball back onto the playfield
without making a choice, the HORDE mode continues.
- Added a setting (default: OFF, competition default: ON) that pauses
the advancement of the walkers during HORDE when the FIGHT/ESCAPE
screen is being displayed and the game is waiting for input from
the player.
- Added an adjustment for losing HORDE (the walkers advanced too far
and bit the player) to either serve a new ball (default, as before)
or go to bonus (competition).
- Added TOWER HITS and TOWER EXTRA BALL to instant info.
- Increased the scoring for the ESCAPE TERMINUS mode.
- Fixed MULTIKILL mode start display effects from showing "MULTIKILL
VALUE 00" when the values are set to reset at HORDE start and HORDE is
started before the MULTIKILL start display effects have had a chance
to run.
- Changed the update priority of the background lamp effect for the
fire button so it will run first and not be excluded by in-game lamp
effects that cannot run.
- SKILL SHOT scores now rendered using the outline font.
- Changed score type to 64-bit so scores will not roll at 4B.
- Fixed a render-order bug in the LAST MAN STANDING background display
effect that was causing the back right walker kill to be rendered over
the far right walker.
- If the player scored an 8X, 11X, 18X, or 80X-89X multiplier for the
X champion, the prefix (A) was wrong. This has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where fading the music volume would cause the music to
cut out entirely.
- Removed score caps for BARN, TUNNEL, and ARENA modes (shot acores are
allowed to increase without limit).
- BARN shot score increase per shot changed from 500k to 750k.
- SLINGSHOT types were not baing flagged as such; this has been corrected.
- Increased consecutive ARENA ramp shot score multiplier from x3, x4, x5,
... to x3, x6, x9, ...
- TUNNEL mode scores increased by 2.5M a shot when all shots (not
including the tunnel shot, of course) are completed and reset.
- BARN mode switch hit increment (one for each barn shot made) increased
from 10K to 12.5K.
- Fixed player up effects so they wait for speech and don't end on a
blank frame.
- Changed previous mode scores for TUNNEL from 1M to 1.25M.
- Tripled the scores for SIEGE.
- Fixed a bug in the loop code that would allow multiple X shots within
a time period.
- WALKER KILLS minimum # lit increased from 3 to 4.
- The "timers off" logic was not checking for HORDE or LAST MAN STANDING.
These modes CAN be multiball, but also run with only one ball on the
playfield (the mode does not end when the player drains down to 1 ball).
This has been corrected.
- Changed previous mode scores for ARENA from 250k to 500k.
- Fixed switches from showing up in the tech alert when they are not
broken. These include:
TOURNAMENT START BUTTON
START BUTTON
LEFT COIN
CENTER COIN
RIGHT COIN
FOURTH COIN
FIFTH COIN
DEDICATED #6, #7, #8, #14, #16, #20 (NOT USED)
TILT PENDULUM
SLAM TILT (OPTIONAL)
TICKET NOTCH
TEST ESCAPE, MINUS, PLUS, ENTER
DIP #1 - #8

#7033 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Wow, Lyman found time to fit that update in while under the gun on BM66? At least we know that he still plays the "long" game when it comes to perfecting game code. Now, we've got to get all the great code call out and music modifiers back into action.

Yeah it is why I posted it in here, not only did it blow me away to see the long rumoured/promised code drop for TWD, but its a great reminder for us all how god damn good Lyman is and that he always sees it through, I am even more pumped to see what he does with BM and just how much he is going to cram into it by the time he considers it finished.

#7036 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

That good for TWD owners, but this doesn't help Stern's narrative regarding Lyman on Batman 66.
I bought Batman early only because Lyman was on the code and because I thought if he was signing the playfield he would want to make the game epic. I still believe that will eventually be the case, but I don't like that Batman will be delayed further because of the TWD update.
How much further can Stern get behind with "blink the lights code" at release before it snowballs to the point the programmers can never catch up (if we aren't already there)?
I sure hope Stern understands what Lyman means to their brand and that it's pretty much up to him to save Batman from going down as Stern's Anniversary fiasco.

Something tells me Lyman is coding BM on the clock and has been doing TWD off the clock on his own time, I agree with what your saying above and now Lyman must consider TWD complete, I am sure come the end of this year Lyman will have us at least feature complete and will shift to working on Elvira on the clock and BM66 on his own time adding and refining like he has done to TWD over the years.

It is not ideal and Stern need to sort there shit out fast! But I would rather wait a couple years for another Lyman masterpiece than get another Lonnie cut and paste within a couple months.

#7038 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

We’ve been getting our updates lately as promised. No idea how much time Lyman was involved in the Twd update but we don’t have much to complain about at this time. All eyes on the Christmas update.

Whole update comes across as Lyman, probably with Elwin lending a hand to find bugs deep in the code, but if I was a betting man I would say Lyman was heavily involved in the update, which as I said above is a great reminder for us owners of BM66 that we are sitting on another Lyman masterpiece in the making. Which reminds me did anyone else notice the BM66 inspired tweak to TWD/Horde?

- Added and adjustment to light "ESCAPE" for HORDE after a certain number
of levels have been completed (default: 3 levels).
- After the required number of levels have been completed, when the
player is down to 1 ball, the WOODBURY shot is lit for ESCAPE.
- Shooting the WOODBURY shot with ESCAPE lit allows the player to
either continue to fight the HORDE (left flipper: FIGHT) or to ESCAPE
the HORDE (right flipper: ESCAPE).
- If the player chooses FIGHT, the ball is auto-launched back onto
the playfield and the HORDE mode continues.
- If the player chooses ESCAPE, the HORDE mode ends, a bonus is
awarded, and the SKILL SHOT is started.

Horde Cliffhangers

#7041 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Maybe picking up a secondhand BM66 what are the 'must have' mods? I didnt want to pollute this thread so I started a new one but if people prefer here thats cool too. Thanks https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-bm66-mod-thread

Before you look at any other mods, jump to Yelobird pinside shop for his Atomic Pile that's a must, plus he has a bunch of other mods most are great and a few subjective to tastes so get what you need/like, then search for MK6PIN replacement left ramp mod, once you have those on order go give mezel a look.

#7042 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This is most likely the case, but at some point the cycle has to be broken.

Completely agree and I think the backlog is starting to catch up to them, if GOTG isn't a result of that then WTF happened.

Quoted from jfh:

No one should have to depend on Lyman working in his free time in order to finish a game properly. That's nuts. Very generous of him, but nuts..

Very true, as much as I appreciate Lyman working on what is rumoured/presumed to be his own time, which BTW I am hugely greatful for if indeed true, it most certainly shouldn't come to that, Stern need to realise how much of a valuable asset he is an allocate him the appropriate time or pay the man ALOT of overtime.

Quoted from jfh:

Batman is the super duper Anniversary game. I don't want it to be "feature complete"; I want what we were promised - Lyman being allowed to work on it until he thought it was fitting of the flagship Anniversary game. That means a lot of polish beyond "feature complete".
I really like the idea behind a third Elvira game, but absolutely not considering one until Batman is complete. So no need to spend any time on Elvira until Batman is finished.

Again totally agree, but the reality is probably going to be closer to what I predicted above (unless Lyman pulls out magically huge update, he is only human though) feature complete this year and then continual updates, tweaks, additions and bug fixes until he feels its complete, hopefully I am wrong on the time frame as I would like to have TWD and BM66 next to each other both complete and awesome sooner rather than later.

But if I have to sit and wait I will take a code journey like something out of a Tolkien novel with Lyman, rather than a code journey similar to a movie trailer that is Lonnie's cut and paste style of recent releases.

#7141 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-best-looking-pinball-machine/page/2#post-4106686

BM66 deserves some votes and honourable mentions, easily the best looking pin in my collection.

#7174 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Update from Stern today on code:
"Batman ’66 – The dedicated programming team is still working on another release around the New Year. This will include additional minor villain modes into the mix."
They specifically mentioned an upcoming 1.0 release for Star Wars, but not for Batman. Hopefully that means that the next Batman release isn't the last one before Lyman officially moves to Elvira.

It was posted/announced GOTG will be at 0.90 by the end of next week, if I was a betting man I would say we have at least 3 maybe 4 more official updates and after TWD latest drop we could see more after that.

#7210 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Looking back, we've gotten a fair amount of code in 6 weeks. Big jump from .75 to .84.
Finishing the minor villians probably gets us to .90.
What do you think Lyman has in mind for the last 10%?

Has Lyman ever stopped at v1.0? I am confident Batman’s final code will be v1.0+

Quoted from J85M:

I would say we have at least 3 maybe 4 official updates and after TWD latest drop we could see more after that.

If we get the update planned around Xmas/New year it looks like my predication above could be spot on, wonder how I got that so accurate

#7309 6 years ago

I haven't had time on this latest updated yet, did .83 or .84 expand the remaining major villain modes into cliffhangers? The last code I got chance to play the Riddler was left as the odd one out.

#7316 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I have the chance to buy a BM66 LE NIB.
that mean that I will need:
- a ramp fix kit
- a new batmobile turntable
- screws for the villain vision
-more ????

Buy it first, as soon as you have serial number give Stern a call or email and get them to send you out all the updated parts and fix kits.

#7330 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This is one of the best long running threads on Pinside. Absolutely great bunch of people passionate about the theme and the game. Everyone else ignores us.

Speaking of passion, guys we are joint with Aerosmith for best looking pin ever, Aerosmith!

That means Batman 66 is equally as beautiful as Steve Tyler’s ugly mug, get to the batpoles and lets vote batman to the top!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-best-looking-pinball-machine/page/2#post-4106686

#7339 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

LE: Includes Stern's best topper ever - Batman and Robin in the Batmobile. Absolutely perfect for the theme.

I am not a topper guy at all, but this is exactly the reason I went with the LE over a premium that topper is f'in awesome!

#7412 6 years ago

Just saw these on Facebook when looking how to best contact Franchi, looks like he has been customising his BM66, gotto admit the Robin on the crane is pretty creative!

BM66 2 (resized).jpgBM66 2 (resized).jpgBM66 1 (resized).jpgBM66 1 (resized).jpg

BM66 (resized).jpgBM66 (resized).jpg

#7419 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

BM66 question, I am buying a HUO BM66 and will most likely have to have the game shipped. My question is has any one seen any cases of cabinet splitting on this game? If I have the game shipped and it goes thru STI it would have to go legs on shipped, also does BM 66 have the updated “Williams style” cabinet corner brackets?

You buying an LE or a Premium? Reason I ask is you can still order Premiums NIB obviously depends what your buying and what price your paying. But there are a few LEs out there NIB just couldn’t tell you if people are asking premium prices for them now. Either way welcome to the club and congrates on getting what will end up being one of Sterns best!

#7430 6 years ago

Thanks guys! I am buying a used LE that is a 10+ hour drive from me, it sounds like Legs on shipping is a bad idea in this case.

Personally I wouldn’t ship anything with the legs on too much movement for my liking. 10/12 hour drive, just do it!

I have done at least half a dozen 10 hour drives for pins and once and probably never again I did a 27hour drive for a pin, during the trip I was asking why the hell I had done this but once I was home it was well worth it!

#7433 6 years ago

Its 11 hours 1 way I guess I could stock up on 5 hour energy and go for it.

Go with a friend or local pinhead who’s up for a roadtrip will be a blast. I did 13.5 hours each way from England to Germany on my own, it was hard work at times but worth it once I got home.

#7478 6 years ago

Ok I jumped in my truck at 12:30 am this morning and drove 450 miles to meet a fellow pinsider who hauled this Batman LE game #66 just north of Sacramento for me and shaved 9 hours off my trip. Big thanks to Joe & Dan for helping me make this happen. I did not want to let those ham fisted NAVL guys tear this game up.
I just got home 900 miles later safe and sound. Here is a pic of me with Batman LE in the truck and Mt Shasta behind me, I will post pics after I take a nap and get her unwrapped

Congratulations, once you have it setup the trip will feel completely worth it especially with LE number #66 that’s awesome! enjoy!

Beautiful view btw, I love the open areas of the US some truly beautiful sights.

#7490 6 years ago

To all my fellow Batman 66 owners!

5F79FD61-BE6E-45FC-8598-9D9EB75945B8 (resized).jpeg5F79FD61-BE6E-45FC-8598-9D9EB75945B8 (resized).jpeg

#7500 6 years ago

Come on Santa I have been a good boy this year!

C9CA8A98-4CF6-4291-8EA8-C609A168E512 (resized).jpegC9CA8A98-4CF6-4291-8EA8-C609A168E512 (resized).jpeg

#7504 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I'm with thundergod76, especially with Batman. I put the playfield protectors one on after about a dozen games and it's been great. Cheap insurance given that we don't know if the PF quality issues were actually fixed before Batman went into production.

Based on what I was told direct from Stern during discussions over issues with mine and Sutol LE playfields, BM66 was sourced to Sterns trusted playfield manufacturer and not the one or ones used leading up to the GB debacle.

#7573 6 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays good citizens!

ED9F7F93-D617-4F7B-A586-C55B91A98197.gifED9F7F93-D617-4F7B-A586-C55B91A98197.gif

#7580 6 years ago

PBL for the main brackets and Home Depot carries the smaller brackets and the screws. I predrilled the holes to the appropriate undersize and then used some wood glue on the threads.

Did you use the Williams ones or the DE/Stern ones? They sell both kinds, the DE/SEGA/Stern ones are a little shorter than the Williams.

#7626 6 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Having a family and friends get together tomorrow night. Just installed the left ramp with an enclosed wireform round the top bend which I had a good friend sort for me.
Initial testing has been positive so a good playtest tomorrow then all it needs is painting.

Looks great! Be sure to post your results from the play testing

#7657 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Can someone clarify this for me as I to finally received my repair kit with only contained (1) harness capacitor. Do I need to call and order a second one and get back in line?? Seems odd as I emailed Chas and he knew the game and serial number and the packing list states (1) so are we sure you need 2 sets? Just checking with the thinktink before I email him again. Thanks.

I emailed Chas yesterday when I received my one and only harness. Hopefully he'll respond after the Holiday. But the service bulletin on Stern's site clearly says node boards 8 AND 9. That tells me there should be 2 harnesses. One for each board. Hopefully Stern will straighten this out.

Sutol maybe able to answer/confirm this, he and I probably have 2 of the most recent playfields built.

They came with the fixes, washers etc but I can’t confirm 100% as I am not near mine for a week or so now due to work but I am sure he won’t mind chiming in on this for people.

#7666 6 years ago

Happy New Year fellow Batfans!

Here's to more awesome code updates in 2018!

BM66HNY (resized).jpgBM66HNY (resized).jpg

#7697 6 years ago

Has anyone heard back from Stern regarding the node capacitor harnesses?

Quoted from Sutol:

I've just checked on mine and it has capacitors fitted on both the node boards from the factory. Yours will definitely be the same Jon.
The cable tie fix for the core node stabilization wasn't done so we just missed out on that one.

From our replacement playfields which are certainly the newest/latest built LE playfields, you need capacitors on both boards.

#7705 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

So Why only 2 minor villains are available in the latest code if they were playable in the previous one?

They werent playable, you could simply select any of the minor villains in the older code (pre 0.83) they didn’t actually do anything.

The last couple of updates took the ability to select the minor villains away and the latest update added the option to select egghead and mr freeze who are both now playable.

#7740 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Apparently more recent games that came from the factory with the capacitor fix already installed have it on both node boards.

Correct Doc.

Quoted from jfh:

Is only one capacitor needed in either board or is one needed on each board?

Sutol and my replacement playfields built around November 2017 have capacitors on both boards.

#7774 6 years ago

Biggest issues I have is the Batmobile spinner never seems to center when I need a shot. Have to hit it several times to get it to center before I try a qualifying shot. Very annoying.

I have the same issue.

Funny thing is Gomez made several comments about the spinner, “learning lessons” from Avengers and “not making the same mistake twice”, gotto give it to George he’s certainly talked a good talk regarding BM66.

#7785 6 years ago

I really hope Lyman will eventually use Batmobile footage from Seasons 2 & 3 with the flames shooting out of the turbine. Was never crazy about the Season 1 look.

I never noticed there being no flames in Season 1, when I watched most of this show I was probably too young to notice, I was just in awe of Batman and Robin jumping in the Batmobile.

#7819 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Well..I had 2 left...decided to do the back of the cab for good measure.....

Are they the Bally/William ones or the Data East/Stern ones?

#7928 6 years ago

Got sent this earlier, gave me a good laugh at work so thought I would share, enjoy

E6E315C2-893D-4CF9-9BC7-9280BAF47438 (resized).jpegE6E315C2-893D-4CF9-9BC7-9280BAF47438 (resized).jpeg

#7983 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

And the quest for perfect placement of Doc's parachute van continues....liking this so far....

Looks good, unfortunately I have Batgirls Batcycle (1:50th to match all my others) in that location, so I am all out of free space.

1 week later
#8116 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Definitely need something else for the crane though. At current code, its not utilized nearly enough for its space and BOM impact. I'm hoping there's some dedicated, additional mode tied to it, that gets dropped on us out of the blue. Similar to how Bat Turn took the underutilized batmobile spinner and made it interesting and useful.

If I remember right, in BDK the (Scarecrow) crane was just used for the 3 Scarecrow modes, although those modes varied a little more than the Penguin modes do currently.

Scarecrow 1: left to right movement, hit crane in all 5 positions
Scarecrow 2: continuous left to right sweeping
Scarecrow 3: random crane movement with roving crane inserts

I can’t quite remember if I Scarecrow 3 right, but you get the idea, there’s variety there, also the lighting and sound fx when the crane is hit on BDK feels more impactful and integrated.

#8129 6 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Even when there was that huge lag pre-expo, I think the jump in code was equivalent to a .01 increase every 2 weeks, which is what we’ve roughly been getting since...

I think your selling Lyman short, v0.80 back in October was the last update, where the files numeric value increased more than 0.01 but the content in those subsequent updates has been far more substantial than most 0.01 updates.

v0.80 brought us Villian mode Cliffhangers which where a complete game changer.

v0.81 was huge, added loads more content (I’d say it added more in a single update than GOTG has in total at present) major bug fixes, balancing and optimising.

v0.82/0.83 put in place the first part of the TV stacking and initial stages of Mr Freeze and Egghead.

v0.84 was another game changer bringing us TV Channel Changing!
Plus we also got more added to Mr Freeze and Egghead.

v0.85 added Shame and Mad Hatter plus loads of bug fixes and optimising/balancing (believe/hope we will see these expanded, like Lyman did with Freeze and Egghead)

v0.86 added Bookwarm and King Tut as well as more bug fixes/balancing/optimising (again hope to see these expanded)

So in 6 updates, going up 0.06 Lyman has delivered 2 game changing updates plus added 6 modes, which I think we will see expanded into multi stage modes like we saw Mr Freeze and Egghead expanded in the update following their implementation.

Fact we are still only at 0.86 means we are probably going to see at least 2 more substantial updates plus a few more 0.01 updates thrown into the mix.

Either way we are all going to have something truly special once Lyman feels it’s done #InLymanWeTrust.

#8131 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I think the crane should come out in a minor villain modes here and there. Maybe just to make a shore here and there.
Maybe it can come out in Batgirl mode as her mode could require 2 shots to each Cillian to complete.

I know they don’t have the licence to the movie but the crane would be awesome in a midnight madness kind of mode, maybe a somedays you just can’t get rid of a bomb mode, I’d be happy even if it had drawn graphics instead of tv footage, if there was any way of getting that scene and the shark repellent scene into the game that would make this game insane!

#8134 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I think this is unlikely because the Extra Ball scene already pays homage to the "some days" scene. A nod to the shark scene would be nice but it's way down my list.
Far more important to me is integration of Batgirl. I don't know if/how that gets done, but I would love to see the To the Batpoles/Exit Batcave sequence replaced by the Batgirl Transformation/Batcycle Exit sequence for a villian mode involving Batgirl.

Agreed it is down the list, more of a nice to have than a must have like Batgirl, but I am confident Batgirl is going to get more game/screen time.

Look at the huge amount of content added in the last 5 updates, yet it’s only increased code by 0.01 each time, 0.05 in total, makes me think Lyman is doing that on purpose and that he has plenty more in store for us prior to dropping v1.00.

#8182 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I love all the minor villain modes, I can't even rank them, maybe Shamus #1 for me but they are all fun!

I hope Lyman expands Mr Freeze, I love the way the inserts switch between red and blue, so many fun ways this could be expanded and loads of footage involving Freeze getting hot and cold.

I remember an episode where he could literally turn one chair at his table into a hot box or a cold zone at the flick of a switch, that sort of campy footage would be super fun integrated into gameplay.

#8193 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Remember BM66 is more expensive than other premium Stern machines

Is this the case everywhere other than the UK? Here in England BM66 Premium/LE is at the same price point as GB, AS, SW, GOTG.

#8276 6 years ago

There were 3 seasons total during the show's run. My guess is one minor villain in particular will be assigned to each season. When all 3 seasons are lit you'll get another wizard mode similar to Villain Escape. Just my guess though. Lyman may have something completely different in mind.

If Lyman codes the seasons and tv targets like Bloodbath in the walking dead that would be awesome!

That mode could be the Batgirl mode!?

Set it up like an episode where batman and robin are in a villians trap and the aim of the mode is to get Batgirl to them and save the day, gives us a chance to play as Batgirl which would be nice fan fare for completing the seasons/tv targets.

#8282 6 years ago

Think of SW owners. They have nothing shielding those LCD screens.

The ball hitting the LCD on SW is the interactive toy

#8310 6 years ago

We have a Bat owner that needs some assistance from fellow Bat fans.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-b66-a-keeper

#8353 6 years ago

Didn’t the most recent TWD update change a couple of the magnets behaviours and effects? And TWD was considered done other than the Horde insert being fixed.

Look at the huge changes in the last few updates yet they have all been 0.01 increases in code revision, makes me think Lyman has a lot left he wants to do and we haven’t seen anywhere near his finished vision yet.

#8368 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Look at the huge changes in the last few updates yet they have all been 0.01 increases in code revision, makes me think Lyman has a lot left he wants to do and we haven’t seen anywhere near his finished vision yet.

Not often I am right but it looks like my gut feeling is on track.

Another 0.01 update - Batusi multiball, new episode added to King Tut, plus tonnes of other tweaks to minor villains and I love the fact Lyman is allowing Villain Escape and Batusi to be stacked and run together!

V1.00 is going to be a masterpiece in awesomeness

#8376 6 years ago

Anyone able to upload the new code tonight and report how Batusi is and how the additional episode added to King Tut mode works??

#8445 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I don't understand,I see this game is a pre so what is up with the translight

There is nothing wrong with the translite, the game is a Premium with an LE translite swapped in.

I have been wondering for a while how much it would cost to produce a genuine backglass using the LE translite, that would look awesome!

#8456 6 years ago

Has anyone got to Batusi yet with or without the glass on to see what the mode is like?

Also can anyone confirm do each of the Tut modes have different rules/shots? To go with each mode being a different episode?

#8458 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Can speak to Batusi, but both King Tut modes are different.

Thanks for the reply man, really excited to hear the rules/shots are different as well as the episode audio/video.

2 weeks later
#8751 6 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

I took the original prior to getting it done to a few places and was told it isn't powder coated.You could scratch the paint off with a key.One Paint company even thought it may have been anodised as it was that thin the covering.
I was contemplating getting the other ramp done so it would match up but the powder coat just doesn't have 'The Look' I want.
Going to do some more digging about to see if I can get the same look as stern.
Small video when I picked it up
» YouTube video

Ramp looks awesome Ty get that powder off and send it down to me, I will get it anodised which seems to be what Stern did on them from the factory.

#8829 6 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Today’s new batman code update brings in something I’ve wanted for ages
- Reworked the RIDDLER mode to add collect/continue and additional shots.
Yes!

What episodes does the new Riddler segments pull from? And how is the new setup/extension to Mr Freeze? That sounds almost as in depth now as a major villain mode!

#8856 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This is by design. The more you hit the Commissioner Gordon target before you hit the orange shot, the more of the sequence you see.

That I did not know, gotto love this group, easily the most passionate, helpful and friendly club thread on pinside, awesome game aswell as the pinheads that own it

#8887 6 years ago

Holy bat scar fellas.. quick update on my condition they removed my brain tumor and I woke up still thinking about pinball so I’m still me. My head hurts like hell operation was a success now the wait for pathology reports on the tumor (scary). If bad news I’m ready for a fight! If you have any extra prayers please send them my way.

Prayers to you, your good lady and all the family for your strong and speedy recovery!

58B5F7FD-0D0A-40B1-B4CA-C9BC6E203E13 (resized).jpeg58B5F7FD-0D0A-40B1-B4CA-C9BC6E203E13 (resized).jpeg

#8895 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

All this improvement in code and gameplay has got me seriously thinking about selling my MMr and replacing it with a BM66. Been playing .87 a lot at our league location and really like it, and have always loved the theme and look of the machine.
I know I'm going to get a biased opinion in this thread, but you guys are pinheads just like me so here goes: My present lineup is LOTR, SW Premium, and MMr. I only have room and money for 3 do to other commitments, so getting 4 is NOT an option. MMr would be the odd pin out, even though it is my 2nd favorite B/W DMD of all time behind TZ, but I an playing it less and less. How will BM66 hold up and fit in with LOTR & SWPRem???
I also love modding and working on pins, so BM66 is even more appealing.....

I would move out SW for BM66, for me theme is extremely important I like to be immersed in themes/worlds I enjoy and SW misses that’s mark for me big time.

LOTR has great theme integration, MM is extremely immersive in its theme and BM66 theme integration is off the charts and only getting better with each update.

MMr
LOTR
BM66

That would be one hell of a lineup

#8945 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I wrote it off cause the shots were a complete clunk fest turd.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

It still felt a little clunky

That’s just a Gomez design for you, all of his games have a little clunkiness to them, he seems to use a lot of tight shots and bare metal compared to Ritchie who uses wider shots with rubber sleeves and posts for more bounce/forgiveness.

Wrongly and unjustifiably clunky is now a term thrown around for a game that isn’t fun and flow is thrown around at any game that’s great - which clearly isn’t the case as I don’t get any enjoyment from SW.

BM66 can be a flow monster but you have to earn it with accurate shots/combos, avoid the VUK and left orbit and BM66 can get extremely fast especially when you combo the ramps they are lighting quick!

#8946 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

And I should clarify what long game times are for me. Anything between 10-20 minute games are perfect to my liking. <30 mins is ok if it’s that once in awhile magic game.
On GOT I have near 30+ minute game times when I have 10bil+ games and I’m ok with that cause it doesn’t feel like a grind and I’m playing it fairly different than the last time.
On SMVE; I have lightning flippers and center post removed and can get to battle royal in about 10 mins, super hero in 20, end game 25-30 mins (which happens rarely).
So to me, long ball times aren’t the problem. It’s the experience, challenge, and more importantly diversity (i.e. breadth) that makes a long game time feel good.
I owned LOTR for 7 years and I hope to never own or play one ever again. But it’s one of the best pins ever

I’m not a fan of long ball time games (just look at my collection) but BM66 theme integration is so good - episode cliffhangers, modes/shots reflecting those of the associated character like Mr Freeze turning red shots blue and the paying off from them not just in gameplay but audio and visual form the show - it’s just great fun getting deeper and deeper into the game and seeing more and more of the content that Lyman has flawlessly integrated into the gameplay.

#8987 6 years ago

Concretehardt great news my man, fantastic for you and all the family

#8989 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

On the hair. Have you seen kids styles these days? Your new style probably makes you hip and cool where before you were just becoming some old dude

The new hair and that scar will likely make him the most badass looking pinball player in all of the West Coast, plus with a name like concretehard no one is gonna argue with the man again

#9003 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You just use the original rectangular steel plate and original screws and just mount it on the inside of the ramp. You have to push a bit on the screws, but they will eventually thread in to the existing holes. Only downside is it leaves the 2 nubs on the outside (where they screws go) which may scratch the ball if hit.

Can the nubs be removed? Dremel them off so the outside of the ramp is clear? I have 2 playfields but have barely spent any time on this game due to personal circumstances since the code got good!

#9058 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

We've inched along all this time, would it really jump like that?

That’s what I was thinking I’d be surprised if we jump suddenly over 0.10 when most of Lyman’s updates have been 0.01, I hope it’s not a sign that Lymwn is having to rush and wrap up BM66 quickly.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Maybe they meant to write Star Wars code. It did just update to 1.01.

I am hoping this is the case and it’s a mix up with SW code seems a little too coincidental that SW just updated to 1.01 and we suddenly jump to the same code revisions after we have been ticking along nicely with 0.01 updates.

Quoted from ronaldvg:

That would make them even dumber than they are for mailing this as they specify all Batman versions. There were no SLE's for Star Wars.

Let’s face it, this wouldnt be the first typo Stern have made

1 week later
#9119 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

To Doc and anyone else planning on going to the George/Lyman seminar - please ask:
1) are there plans to integrate Batgirl specific play/modes into the game other than what's in Villian Escape?
2) Is there a chance we see the Batgirl transformation / Batgirl cycle exit sequences replace To the Batpoles / Exit Batcave orange sequences for a villian mode? That would be AWESOME!
3) Are their plans to use Villian Vision for taunting or was that a conceptual idea that was scrapped?
4) Are there plans for any other non Villian specific modes like Bat Turn?
5) Are we likely to see any Spike menu changes come to Batman?
Please thank them for keeping the promise to let the team make this an awesome game. It's been worth the wait - but don't follow this path again

Great list #3 is certainly the question I would most like to see answered as that was used as a big selling point and one of the reasons I jumped in on the game, without it I can’t see why they would have added the mini lcd at present it is useless.

#9122 6 years ago

Big shout out and thank you to my man @sutol, he took the ramps and knocked them out of the park!

Not only did he get the left ramp fixed with an upper wireform cage but powder coated them, they look awesome!

31F6C3CC-1774-4F5C-B287-1333BAE8C912 (resized).jpeg31F6C3CC-1774-4F5C-B287-1333BAE8C912 (resized).jpeg

Deep candy “Robin” Red with added sparkle for the left ramp.

76C1DE23-9EA7-4E16-8F68-F3646A02ABFB (resized).jpeg76C1DE23-9EA7-4E16-8F68-F3646A02ABFB (resized).jpeg
B8F5710C-12C7-47CD-8C42-DFE92CC591D3 (resized).jpegB8F5710C-12C7-47CD-8C42-DFE92CC591D3 (resized).jpeg
A7DDEC8F-B6FC-484C-B97D-793A6DAA206B (resized).jpegA7DDEC8F-B6FC-484C-B97D-793A6DAA206B (resized).jpeg

Deep candy “Batman” Blue with added sparkle for the right ramp

F314B31C-A53D-4BB8-8774-346C1FBD66EB (resized).jpegF314B31C-A53D-4BB8-8774-346C1FBD66EB (resized).jpeg
B305B425-5160-4BF1-8865-5B49CC4100C9 (resized).jpegB305B425-5160-4BF1-8865-5B49CC4100C9 (resized).jpeg

Deep candy “Batgirl” Purple for the deflector

1BC21DE7-AC37-498F-B17B-429F3162A3EC (resized).jpeg1BC21DE7-AC37-498F-B17B-429F3162A3EC (resized).jpeg5F001704-28AA-45AE-B331-03CA9AF62FA0 (resized).jpeg5F001704-28AA-45AE-B331-03CA9AF62FA0 (resized).jpeg

#9126 6 years ago

Awesome work! Too bad you're not in the USA.

From what I hear he is open to cheap economy flights to the US

#9134 6 years ago

That’s a relief after that typo/mix up by Stern mentioning v1.01 code I was worried Lyman was getting pressured to finish, seems like that’s not the case and it was indeed a mix up with Star Wars most recent code.

Just a 0.1 update then after TPF, the amount of content thats going to be in BM66 by the time it’s at v1.0 is going to be nuts

#9164 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

FYI for those not already aware: Dead Flip will be streaming Batman 66 w/ new code later today on Twitch along with Lyman Sheats and George Gomez from TPF.

Awesome thanks for the heads up! If I don’t catch it live I will definitely see it once it’s uploaded.

Anymore reports or info on the new code from those at TPF??

#9192 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Thanks. Just saw Lyman explain this. Skip to an hour in if you want to see Lyman explain the new stuff.

Thanks for the bookmark I’ll check that out later as I’d like to know how to avoid Eartha as much as possible when I’m playing, I might have to learn how to get slick with pinball browser and swap out some of this stuff.

Is Villian Escape still a black screen? (Taken from the invisible/lights out fight from season 3?) if that stays in on the final code that will be getting swapped out for movie footage featuring all 4 major villains.

#9207 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I dont think it will - its a beta, will need a bit more work.

Was villian escape still the same blackout scene Neil - invisible/lights out fight from season 3?

#9216 6 years ago
Quoted from JefeJet:

I'm pretty sure Stern/Ka-Pow does not have the rights to the movie assets, only the television show.
For example, since Stern couldn't use the actual footage of the film they created the animation for the extra ball sequence as a shout-out to the "some days you just can't get rid of a bomb" gag from the movie.

You are correct and this has been known since the release of the game, however with pinball browser I plan on putting the real bomb sequence in and replacing that black out fight from series 3 with some movie footage starring all the villains.

#9217 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The Surfs Up episode also has Batman using the shark repellent but I don't know if that clip was included in the mode or not.

Didn’t know this Doc, is it literally just the clip of batman using the spray (can in hand) or is there more of the scene from the movie used? When I’m able to I’ll google/you tube it but thought I’d ask as you are our resident bat computer

#9228 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

While you guys were trying to decide what was new in the code on the TPF machines, I grabbed some friends and we had a little chat with George about making sure he gave Lyman all the time he needs to finish the code.
He thought it would be in his best interest to do just that.
I wonder if my lightsaber across his neck convinced him?

That is awesome, great photo!

Did anyone get around to asking George or Lyman about Villian Vision? Or Gadgets as they are both pretty useless at present and Villian Vision seems like a massive chunk of BOM on something that currently does nothing.

#9234 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I think they decided to glue on every single BM66 toy from every kit ever released.

I just looked again as I was curious if the bidding had gone up since this morning and somehow the first time I looked earlier I missed the huge Batman & Robin (side) backbox topper

#9238 6 years ago

Just want to clarify my previous post. I didn't mean to imply that the sellers machine was "crap". I was more surprised that an SLE was for sale and without a reserve. Some mods obviously aren't for everyone.

With some of those mods in that game, I think everyone here would give you a pass on the “crap” remark, there is certainly a lot of crap glued to that playfield so really your descrition was spot on

#9239 6 years ago

Whoa! I saw your post and went back and looked and was like WTF I don’t see it, but then..
Holy Side topper Batman!

Yeah it’s like a “where’s wally” (Waldo in the US i believe) of Batman items stuck to the playfield, each time I have a peek at the bidding and price I spot something else I didn’t see before glued to the plastics

#9241 6 years ago

This so needs a BM66 club caption competition.

62D15B53-98B9-4D1F-A66D-B465292879B3 (resized).jpeg62D15B53-98B9-4D1F-A66D-B465292879B3 (resized).jpeg

“How many weeks George!?”

#9275 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Where's the code update?
Just about a month now.

We probably won’t get the code that was at TPF, as that was a preview, more than likely we will get a more complete build, at least I hope so, Lyman might drop a really big update and surprise us with a full 0.02 increase to 0.90

Whatever he does it’s going to be great!

#9278 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Whether we get a few more incremental releases or a couple big releases to push it over the finish line doesn't matter to me

To be fair to Lyman, the incredmental updates (code version going up by 0.01) have been huge, there’s no such thing as a little update when it comes to Lyman on code.

Quoted from jfh:

Even after the release level code is done, I suspect there will be a final "fit and finish" release with bug fixes, additional callouts and minor tweaks that will take time.

This is a definite, again it’s the norm when Lyman is coding a game, the recent updates for AC/DC & TWD show just how much dedication Lyman has to code on his games.

#9289 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I couldn’t figure out why Batman was kicking my ass. Struggling to get 1b and after a whole day of plays at Pincade nobody else had got their name on a clean (new code installed) high score chart.
I figured out why ...
rd

Thank you RD, I just got myself a new app!

#9324 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I'm also figuring out how to use the gadgets for ball locks. I have succeeded in doing this from the top saucer, but apparently you can do it from a plunge too. Supposed to do it between the right loop switch and the lock entry.

I found this out by accident when using the gadget button to plunge on older code, think I ended up mashing the button a little and watched the ball get fired out of the shooter lane into the turntable lock, very cool! The code is packed with little tricks and secrets it’s just getting better and more and more jam packed with cool stuff.

#9362 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Wow that’s truly the most bizzare batman related thing I’ve ever seen! But I love it!

I think you need to grab one of those Neil and wear it during your next BM66 stream

#9373 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Holy quality parts twenty84 Batman! Chrome Candy have smashed it!
it is absolutely beautifully made! Really finishes of the game.

Looking good Neil now all you need is one of those shirts!

I got mine installed the other day as well. Couldn't be happier with it! Thanks Chrome Candy!

Which did you got with? If its the one with text incorporated into the bat have you got a pic?

#9376 6 years ago

I got the plain one. I'm ok with the Bat Gadget sticker as Batman used similar labels to identify everything.

Yeah he did, I was speaking to Sutol about that very thing the other night.

Good job Bruce was a millionaire, guy spent ALOT on labels and stickers

#9391 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Any tips to make the game harder...?
I adjusted my tv target settings and lock settings from default extra easy to easy.
Outlanes are at their widest. Perhaps a smaller rubber ring at the posts?
default settings 3 ball + extra's... 4Billion+ game with twice Batusi and twice super villain
ps: at 50 (or 60+) combo's you see the batcycle

4+billion & Batusi twice? Dude putting the glass on makes it a lot harder

Seriously though you must be a world class player if your getting Batusi twice in a single game, I haven’t seen it once yet period!

#9395 6 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

All I did was show her a pic, give her the coupon and my woman DELIVERED!!!!!

Looking sharp dude, I think we all need to get together a group buy one of these, Official Batman 66 Club Attire!

#9403 6 years ago

For those interested:

“Batman ’66 – We will be releasing in the next couple of weeks the sneak peek code from the Texas Pinball Festival show in addition to even more content!”

http://www.sternpinball.com/community/stern-of-the-union-address-april-2018

#9409 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I will be moving in a couple of months (Baltimore to West Palm Beach, Yay) and need to pack up BM66LE for shipping. I have the Stern pinball Amour that works great but I am concerned about the topper. Should I remove the topper before I move? How hard is it to take off and put back on? I would hate for the topper to get ruined.
Suggestions?

Funny how I have never liked toppers yet the BM66 topper was one of the reasons I went for the LE, love it, one of if not the best topper ever made for a pin.

No box? hmmm well in that case you cant take any chances, I would personally remove the topper from the backbox while shipping for safety and place it in the back of the car, for extra safety strap it into one of the kids car seats and take the chance of putting one of the kids on top of the backbox, wrapping them up of course for protection and shipping them together..... this way you can keep your eye on the topper the entire trip and the topper will be nice and safe

#9421 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pretty sure there were some pics posted of Batgirl on the head when it shouldn't have been. Some got art blades that shouldn't have, too.

I think all LEs got art blades even though they where not originally advertised for the LE, never seen a Premium with the stern art blades.

#9424 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Thank You for the pic,The one i saw had catwoman by herself laying on her side,I can't remember if it was Lee Meriwheater(I hope it her since she acted in the movie and was Ms.America back in 1955,Beautiful babe.)or was it julie Nuymar.

No idea which pin/cab art you have seen but none of the official Stern models had Catwoman lying down.... although they should have!

#9427 6 years ago

Official cabinet art for each model below.

You can see the changes between pre production and production - backbox decals on the LE and Prem got swapped and no art blades shown on the LEs.

A7BC2643-F482-4D7C-8AD5-335E8B440EBC (resized).jpegA7BC2643-F482-4D7C-8AD5-335E8B440EBC (resized).jpeg
9AA52DEB-2FCA-4774-B964-2CC74C7C8EBD (resized).jpeg9AA52DEB-2FCA-4774-B964-2CC74C7C8EBD (resized).jpeg
846B3D64-D0BB-4F61-99C0-560FD5B3231C (resized).jpeg846B3D64-D0BB-4F61-99C0-560FD5B3231C (resized).jpeg

#9436 6 years ago

Great to see even more new BM66 owners and more new blood posting here in the club thread!

See Stern it is amazing what good code does for sales

#9442 6 years ago

Maybe that's the Super Duper LE, I have never seen another BM66 with Batman on one side of backbox and Batgirl on the other

#9455 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I am seriously thinking of picking up a Premium. Unfortunately for me to really want to add one to my limited space it has to hit on game play, theme and art. For a great playing game I can look past theme or art, but not both. Theme is lukewarm for me, no exposure to Batman 66 as a kid. Can't get past the cab/head art on the Premium, want more than just Batman and Robin on repeat.

Well there’s your big problem off the bat, this pin is all about theme, the theme integration is off the charts and the structure of the show/series is weaved I to the gameplay, so if the theme doesn’t do much for you or is a turn off it’s going to be hard to over look on this pin.

As for the art BM66 is one of the best looking pins Stern, I’ll go out on a limb and say any manufacturer has ever put out, once you add some more lighting to the playfield this thing pops, absolute work of art imo, never get tired of looking at my LE.

#9468 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Never said I had a problem that I needed solving, just said I am lukewarm to the theme.

More of a figure of speech, typically lost in translation on the internet. Not so much a problem as such but a lot of BM66 charm and immersion comes from a knowledge/love of the show.

The games modes are setup to play out like episodes of the show and events from the show. What I meant was it definitely helps if you have some appreciation/love of theme as it’s integrated so well into every aspect of the game.

Quoted from paul_8788:

I was discussing the Premium art work, not the playfield or the LE. I think the playfield is great, the LE cabinet is sweet, the Premium cabinet not so much.

Yeah the premium art work is certainly the weakest out of the 3 models, but you can’t have too much batman and robin on a batman and robin pin, plus I have heard of people getting hold of the batgirl backbox art for premium games, so there is that possibility for you??

#9478 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

6 weeks since last code update?

Honestly after the reassurances we have had and the last half dozen updates from Lyman, I am confident he wont be rushing to finish this game up until he is happy and considers it perfect.

And maybe Maiden has caused a little delay, code on that looks great and there’s no way Lyman is going to let Keith take his coding crown

#9484 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It Absolutely is at this point unless of coarse your a PAPA top 20 type player.

I watched BM66 kick a couple of the top 20 players asses during the PAPA finals the other week, although that one lad (can’t recall his name) blew it up on his last ball, wow!

#9527 6 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

If you go here: http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code
Stern always bumps the latest code up to the top. Until today it was Aerosmith at the top with the latest update being 4/4 ... now Batman66 has moved from 2/22 up to the top showing today's date so I suspect it will update soon with new code version for download.

It could be an error/screw up as a result of them adding a broken link to Iron Maiden code to the pages code list, as that wasn’t there prior to today.

#9532 6 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Still hoping for a nice surprise but you are probably right.

Definitely looks like it was an error/mixup related to Maiden 0.92 code going live.

#9563 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I have a theory.
I don't think Stern have the rights to use Burgess Meredith voice. So all the other voices are in the game except the Penguin, or am I wrong?
Neil.

Quoted from Sethman:

That would suck BIG TIME if it turns out to be true
I've been waiting to hear his iconic speech.

Is there a lot of speech from the other villians I really havent noticed!?

Any of you guys with Facebook or Twitter able to ask Stern direct about the voice/callout aspects of the licence via one of their social media pages?

#9567 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

new end of game scene...
» YouTube video

Is that actually in the game Neil?

Any plans for a new stream Neil?

#9569 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

no! - next week yes.

That would be a great scene if you have a really crap Penguin mode, I am still hopeful Villain Vision hasn't been dropped and will come by the time we get to V1.0, that would be a great scene to use to mock us when playing.

Awesome Neil, looking forward to that, I take it the new gamesroom is complete?

#9574 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I asked - all other villains have speech I'm pretty sure

Cool, hopefully they reply with an actual answer, I may sign up to facebook just so I can ask about Villain Vision

#9580 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think Lyman mentioned something about technical challenges in getting a variety of clips to load and play quickly on the mini LCD at TPF. I might have that wrong though at it was late and there was a high level of alcohol in my veins.

That would be a shame and a little concerning with regards to Spike 2's performance power or lack of, considering my son has apps that cost less than £10 on his ipad that play clips/sound bits relating to his performance.

#9601 6 years ago
Quoted from cadmium:

I'm thrilled with the continued development but seems like 0.90 is still a long way from 1.00.

Probably because it is, looking back at all the previous updates, 90% of them Lyman has bumped the code revision up by 0.01 or 0.02, only twice has it ever jumped 0.3 to 0.5 and those where the BIG content and mode (channel changing, minor villians, cliffhangers etc) updates we got.

So we could have anywhere between 10 or 5 major updates left (if he continues the 0.01 to 0.02 trend) before the game is feature complete. And we all know Lyman doesn’t stop there he will be tweaking modes/rules and doing bug fixes long after that especially as he has one at home and in the office like TWD.

#9605 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Is it just me or does the mystery video seem much more fluid as well as the game and video flow seems to be greatly improved by the node update. I feel like the videos react alot better. I remember during multivall many times the screen would lag. Seems all cleaned up

Pretty sure that Stern said the Node update was to better address and stream line Node communication.

What worries me is in relation to what Doc said above about getting the mini lcd to play clips to randomly taunt the player is more difficult than originally thought/not going to happen.

Firstly that sucks as it was one of the features that sold me on the whole turntable mech and the game and secondly my son has £5 apps that are able to do this, just how under powdered is Spike?

#9607 6 years ago
Quoted from Pfunk237:

Turntable Fixed!!!!
This was a tough one. Turntable initially wouldn't rotate to 3rd position. Then got stuck completely. Then would go to 2nd position but not to 1st position. 2 screws were missing where tge bushing notch is, so it would block it.
Updated Code, and jailed several minor villians.
Today was a good day.

Great news glad to see you got your game back up and running and just in time for the new code! Enjoy!

#9614 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I wonder if this is more of a logic issue rather than the CPU being under powered. When do you put video on the TV? You can only do that when game play doesn't require the turntable to be in one of the other two positions. And maybe the logic switch to "play an episode" shows the TV section less often than originally planned.
I would love to see the original concept for Villian Vision implemented. But I have a hard time envisioning how that works with current game play. Maybe we see something like "show villian taunting you after an outlane drain or missing a key shot before a timer expires" rather than some sort of constant taunting?

A mode similar to Cherry Bomb multiball in GOTG (complete 4 main modes and it’s lit at the scoop) could solve that problem, once you complete so many Villain modes it could be come active, locking in the tv side of the turntable (really need to use that mini lcd more otherwise its a waste) and it could use footage of all the main villains fighting batman & robin and the taunts could be specific to that mode, I’d certainly dig a mode where the villains taunt every missed/unlit shot, drain, timer expiring and react nervously like in the show when B&R thwart their plans with every lit shot made.

I’d also like a HOLY...... mode, I know we have Egghead who’s mode is switch centred but a HOLY mode would be a blast and pretty funny - maybe implement it using a midnight madness approach!?

And I love your idea of the Batclimb mode, maybe lyman could add that to midnight madness and you either get HOLY or BatClimb might as well have another mode choice

#9639 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I agree the crane could use some more variety on how it moves. The same crane in BDK has a few different ways it moves depending on the mode you are in.

Quoted from Robertstone0407:

A sweeping mode would be great, continuous fluid movement and in set mode see how many times you can hit it. Each hit adds a ball maybe and have a crane hit champion.

BDK has multiple levels of behaviour for the crane, I really hope Lyman brings these into BM66 as the later crane modes where a lot of fun on my BDK.

BDK (credit to Dan on Pinballinfo)

1st stage of Scarecrow, you have to hit the crane in all 5 rest positions – 200k per hit, 750k for completing, and starts Scarecrow Multiball.

2nd stage of Scarecrow the crane moves
continuously from left to right and back again.

3rd stage of Scarecrow moves the crane from left to right and back again, but also the underlying inserts wander from left to right and back again. Here you have
to try to hit the crane ball when it’s over the lit insert.

4th stage of Scarecrow is again like the first stage. Once the last hit is landed, Scarecrow Multiball starts. Now the crane stops over a yellow insert for 5 sec. After 5 sec, it travels to another point. If you get all 5 Jackpots, the Scarecrow hole lights for Super Jackpot (the total of all previous Jackpots) After a Super Jackpot, the normal jackpots increase by 25k and it starts over.

#9644 6 years ago

Here's one! There's another but it's much shorter in dialogue.
» YouTube video

Looks like Stern have complete access to the licence which is brilliant, Lyman will add more callouts and more cheography on the way up to v1.0 and I’m just he will tweak and add to it after v1.0 in bug fix drops just like he did with MET & TWD.

#9657 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I don't recall seeing any Aunt Harriet footage anywhere not sure if that's because they can't or they just don't think anyone cares about her.
Plus as people noticed earlier no footage from the 66 movie is there.

This pin is all the better for having no Aunt Harriet, she was and still is to this day on repeat viewings the only thing, other than when they changed actors/actresses playing regular villains (riddle, mr freeze, catwoman) that I didn’t like on the show.

#9712 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I would have made Batgirl and Catwoman more proportional

Proportions look perfect to me

#9734 6 years ago

Played some BDK again over the weekend, I haven’t owned it in years but wow I forgot how much fun the crane/scarecrow modes are on that game, the lighting and sound effects are superb and the crane behaviour in later modes is great, really hope that Lyman adds some more advanced patterns to the crane in BM66.

Not only would it add a tonne of awesomeness to the crane but it would also provide another way to play the game, I could quite easily play a couple quick games and just go for penguin simply to work into the deeper/more complex crane modes.

#9741 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Just got the call that my BM66 Premium will be delivered between 8AM and noon tomorrow! Preparing for a lost weekend of pinball.

Quoted from AUKraut:

Sitting here, keep pushing the reload button on the shipping company's tracking webpage every 15 minutes or so, waiting for the truck from Chicago to show up here, carrying my BM66....

Congratulations guys, make sure you post pics once they arrive and welcome to the best club thread on Pinside!

#9743 5 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

Joined the club! Atomic pile and inner blades are due in tomorrow. It will be a great weekend.

Cool another premium joining the club, great to see sales have really picked up on this title, take note Stern just how much good code can boost your sales!

P.S. welcome to the club good citizen

#9816 5 years ago

So I finally got around to doing my playfield swap! My LE is now complete with signed playfield 0D65BB10-B2FF-4A47-9C7D-C341B4439394 (resized).jpeg0D65BB10-B2FF-4A47-9C7D-C341B4439394 (resized).jpeg

48F9C498-B18C-4066-B9ED-33C694642E64 (resized).jpeg48F9C498-B18C-4066-B9ED-33C694642E64 (resized).jpeg

#9824 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

holy slow coach batman glad its all sorted
Neil.

Yeah tell me about it, it has been a frustrating and exhausting 6 months but finally for the first time in months I got the chance to have a little pinball time

#9828 5 years ago

Just did my playfield swap yesterday, anyone with a magnet like the one in my new playfield??

5D2323CE-FF23-4650-B16C-F70699D18C7F (resized).jpeg5D2323CE-FF23-4650-B16C-F70699D18C7F (resized).jpeg

#9832 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Woah, it’s just one huge magnet. Let us know if it grabs the ball better?

Throws the ball all over the place! Just wondering if anyone else has one like it?

#9834 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What about when u answer the phones? Does it reliably grab it?

Yeah grabbed it stationary and then flung it 90% of the time. Was throwing the ball around during multiball too.

#9837 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Someone in the US going to ask Stern for one?

I have emailed Pat at Stern to see what the deal with it is, as no one else seems to have one like it on BM66 or any other magnet based game TWD, AS etc

Weird

#9857 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

....and the first couple of questions:
1) Looked under the playfield to check the turntable assembly after reading a horror story on here about the wiring harness, and came across the harness stuffed in-between the turntable and bracket, frayed:

I've pulled the harness out of the way of the area, cut the frayed strands and use some 3m electrical tape to arrest any future fraying. Wires didn't look messed up inside, so maybe catastrophe was averted. If anyone could post a pic of how the harness should lay around the turntable & bracket area I would appreciate it.
2) The target ball on the crane isn't very shiny, is this normal:

1) The turntable harness pretty much just rest in the position it’s currntly sat, to check its positioning and that its free of snags put your game in test either with the playfield up or on the service rails with coin door open so you can view the harness as it moves from switch to switch!

I’d also ask Stern for a replacement harness.

2) The ball on the crane doesn’t look amazing, not certain if you can change the crane ball I don’t see why it can’t be done if your handy enough, the simple option is take the crane apart and polish/shine/buff the shit out of it makes a world of difference!

3) Welcome to the club! Now update to the latest code if you haven’t already and enjoy!!

#9860 5 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

Crap! Node 10 (turntable) just went down. Anybody got the troubleshooting steps for this handy?

Off the top of my head I can’t recall which board no.10 is but something that has worked for me the one time I had an issue was the universally recognised turn off and back on again.

If that doesn’t sort it try unplugging all connectors going in/out of the board, then give it a good old fashioned SNES/Mega Drive cartridge blow and plug connectors back in, boot up and try again.

Failing that get on the phone to Stern ASAP!

#9882 5 years ago

Could a couple of people upload videos of their turntable in test mode running the latest code please??

Not sure if my replacement playfield has some switches issues, the order in which the test seems a little out of sync, so if anyone could verify theirs or post a video that would be appreciated, thank guys!

#9887 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

OK 1,400 CASH. I will sell or repurpose the other nib topper.
Thank you for all of your help.

Your the second person currently offering big money for an LE topper, unless one of you is trying to help the other out?

#9891 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

No I'm alone on this one. I guess there are two people asking for the LE Topper. I just saw his post. He did not say what he is willing to pay. I don't want to get into a bidding war with another pinsider. If he is willing to beat my price of 1400 cash or 1,000 cash plus a nib stern premium topper then he can have it. I have a hard time thinking the LE Topper is worth 1,400 but that is what I'm prepared to pay.
Thanks again.

I think at 1400 anyone trying to create a bidding war would have to be an a**hole, that’s a pretty damn good opening bid as it stands.

But as PinMonk says it could still take some sweet talking to loosen a topper from an LE/SLE owner. I say that as I am not a fan of toppers, I have never owned one or wanted to own one but BM66 changed that and the topper was one of the reasons I went LE instead of a Premium.

#9909 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's one in the archive for $9800 recently that wasn't sold. It's not the only one that's been available for under $10k recently.

Didn’t your guy sell the SLE that you had an interest in dude? Sure I remember seeing you post the BM66 you where involved with was sold, if so what did your guy get for his SLE?

1 week later
#9964 5 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

This episode needs to make it into machine:

Quoted from 82Trooper:

This would be totally cool!!

Quoted from Scotty_K:

I agree; I would love to see that! It was one of my favorite episodes.

Totally agree I’d love to see some of the celebrity based episodes/wall climb moments!

Maybe a midnight madness or Lyman’s Lament mode could provide a place to incorporate these?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.99
1,121 posts in this topic match your search for posts by j85m. You are on page 3 of 5.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/3?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.