PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,626 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 373.
#18451 3 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Where did you get the topper?

I sent you a PM with the details. Have a great day!

#18452 3 months ago

So, regarding the process of reverting back to 1.09 code. Is there any reason I can't use the SD card that's in the game? Format it, and load 1.09 on it? I'm not concerned about saving high scores as the game is fairly new to me anyway. Thanks !

#18453 3 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

So, regarding the process of reverting back to 1.09 code. Is there any reason I can't use the SD card that's in the game? Format it, and load 1.09 on it? I'm not concerned about saving high scores as the game is fairly new to me anyway. Thanks !

You can re-use the SD card in the game.

#18454 3 months ago
Quoted from viper001:

I sent you a PM with the details. Have a great day!

can i get a pm also?

#18455 3 months ago

Batman 1.11 code just dropped

#18456 3 months ago

Sweeeeet!

Screenshot_20231128_110508_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231128_110508_Brave (resized).jpg
#18458 3 months ago

Backbox lighting issues continue with the 1.11 code update … hopefully 1.12 fixes it or it’s 1.09 for life haha

#18459 3 months ago
Quoted from minutestomidnigh:

Backbox lighting issues continue with the 1.11 code update … hopefully 1.12 fixes it or it’s 1.09 for life haha

Yes. I just downloaded 1.11 and test drove it, and it is exhibiting the same behavior that I initially reported. I'm going to take a video of it and submit it to Stern again.

This is getting to be annoying, but at least we still have 1.09.

#18460 3 months ago
Quoted from minutestomidnigh:

Quoted from Scotty_K:

Yes. I just downloaded 1.11 and test drove it, and it is exhibiting the same behavior that I initially reported. I'm going to take a video of it and submit it to Stern again.
This is getting to be annoying, but at least we still have 1.09.

I never experienced any lighting issues on 1.10. My game would freeze up on a longer game. Did either of you notice freezing on 1.11?

#18461 3 months ago

I never experienced any lighting issues on 1.10. My game would freeze up on a longer game. Did either of you notice freezing on 1.11?

I only played a couple of games on 1.11 and stopped when I noticed the light issues; specifically, when the turntable spinner was struck, the lights on the playfield would freeze for a second or more, then return to normal. I didn't experience any complete game freezing that might require a reboot, however.

#18462 3 months ago

What the hell are stern doing ……

#18463 3 months ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I only played a couple of games on 1.11 and stopped when I noticed the light issues; specifically, when the turntable spinner was struck, the lights on the playfield would freeze for a second or more, then return to normal. I didn't experience any complete game freezing that might require a reboot, however.

As long as my game doesn't completely freeze up and need a reboot, I can deal with it. I'm sure Stern is on it

#18464 3 months ago

I had 1.09 completely crash and reset on me multiple times. It came about when earning new achievements. I have not seen this yet with 1.10 or 1.11 but I have not been playing the game a lot either.

#18465 3 months ago

I played two games, both around 1 billion scoring and have had zero issues on 1.11. Just for informational purposes.

#18466 3 months ago

OK just to clarify further, here's a video of what it is that I am experiencing:

This is happening with both 1.10 and 1.11. While it might not be noticeable in some modes, what I've observed is it really sticks out when a good number of inserts are lit, or perhaps one or more modes are going at the same time.

Again, anyone else seeing this?

#18467 3 months ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

OK just to clarify further, here's a video of what it is that I am experiencing:

This is happening with both 1.10 and 1.11. While it might not be noticeable in some modes, what I've observed is it really sticks out when a good number of inserts are lit, or perhaps one or more modes are going at the same time.

I've definitely not noticed that. I'll play some games this evening and pay particular attention to it. I think I'd have noticed already though. As you stated, it's very apparent when it happens.

#18468 3 months ago

Is there any chance some of these issues could be caused by the SD cards? I just had to reburn an SD card for my Batman 66 after the 1.09 update, when all of a sudden, my game started crashing deep into the game. Reburning a new SD card seemed to fix that issue, so far at least, knock on wood. For whatever reason, it seems like lately various owners, me included, have been having SD card issues with this game. Might be worth looking into, and it might explain why some people have trouble with the update, and some do not.

#18469 3 months ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Is there any chance some of these issues could be caused by the SD cards? I just had to reburn an SD card for my Batman 66 after the 1.09 update, when all of a sudden, my game started crashing deep into the game. Reburning a new SD card seemed to fix that issue, so far at least, knock on wood. For whatever reason, it seems like lately various owners, me included, have been having SD card issues with this game. Might be worth looking into, and it might explain why some people have trouble with the update, and some do not.

Yes I understand this, as I had a similar thing like this happen in the past. So, that was one of the first things I checked, as I tried it out on multiple SD cards, which resulted in the same behavior.

Might need to go out and pick up a few more of varying manufacturer and give it another go.

Still, not sure why it would work OK on 1.09 but not on 1.10 or 1.11.

#18470 3 months ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Yes I understand this, as I had a similar thing like this happen in the past. So, that was one of the first things I checked, as I tried it out on multiple SD cards, which resulted in the same behavior.

Ah, I guess I missed it when you said that, or I forgot about it (which is entirely possible). Thanks for the clarification. Very puzzling.

#18471 89 days ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I'm seeing the same "freeze" or delay on the lighted inserts when hitting the batmobile on 1.11. It appeared to be mode dependent - but I didn't take the glass off and start forcing all the different scenarios. And I could be wrong about that. I didn't ever really play on 1.10, so I can't say when it started.

#18472 89 days ago

Are all thes problems hardware dependent? Do the people with problems have early bm66 builds with maybe older style node boards? Or is this behaviour across the board? Didn’t stern say this fixes the problem with certain machines?

#18473 89 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Are all thes problems hardware dependent? Do the people with problems have early bm66 builds with maybe older style node boards? Or is this behaviour across the board? Didn’t stern say this fixes the problem with certain machines?

I have a Dec 2018 build.

#18475 89 days ago

I think mine is 2019, it is possible as bm66 is one of the first spike 2s (always get it mixed up with Aerosmith, I think it’s bm66).

#18476 89 days ago

Mine acting up since the 1.12 update. Inlane blinks ( no lane choice), gadget collected, but available until WAY later during the ball, and other random oddities, all intermittent in nature.
Hoping 1.13 comes soon, as I enjoy the game...I'll report in the morning, but definitely some wonkiness here ( I've got an LE, Dec 2016 build).

Drats, Batman! Game has been solid up until this!!

#18478 89 days ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Mine acting up since the 1.12 update. Inlane blinks ( no lane choice), gadget collected, but available until WAY later during the ball, and other random oddities, all intermittent in nature.
Hoping 1.13 comes soon, as I enjoy the game...I'll report in the morning, but definitely some wonkiness here ( I've got an LE, Dec 2016 build).
Drats, Batman! Game has been solid up until this!!

Yep they fucked it. 2019 build.

During multiball and then later with bookworm hitting the Batmobile causes the arrow lights (and others?) to go dark. Just played for a bit so no freezes.

I did have one other thing happen once where a ball to the lock was stopped by the post being up. But maybe it was just a slow moving ball. Didn’t happen again.

#18479 89 days ago

Well, in a way, I'm kind of relieved that it's not just me.

If you haven't done so already, I would encourage you to report these issues to Stern. The more they hear about it, the more likely they'll do something about it.

#18480 89 days ago

hello , my pinball machine freezes too, especially when the turntable is spinning, wtih code 1.11 .
27 june 2019 build.

#18481 88 days ago

Ok, where do I start with a perfectly functioning B66 that suddenly will not power on?

#18482 88 days ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

Ok, where do I start with a perfectly functioning B66 that suddenly will not power on?

Beside the breaker box or a tripped GFI somewhere...

Check the status LED's for power on the Spike 2 CPU.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#18483 88 days ago

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've done some looking and come up empty handed. How many gadgets can be stacked? I see no indication on the screen of how many I have, and I see no adjusts in the settings. I like to try and hoard them, then use them when I have multiple modes going. Thanks!

#18484 88 days ago

well that was weird, game powered on perfectly fine 30 minutes later, must be a bad wifi switch it is plugged into (which I manually tested too),..

Quoted from WarriorPin:

#18485 88 days ago

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've done some looking and come up empty handed. How many gadgets can be stacked? I see no indication on the screen of how many I have, and I see no adjusts in the settings. I like to try and hoard them, then use them when I have multiple modes going. Thanks!

Always wondered this also. Why not have a number on the screen?

Another thing that always bothered me, when in Catwomen mode the pic on the screen is a van sitting in a driveway? WTF!

#18486 87 days ago

Apparently no one knows....lol

#18487 86 days ago

Someone was having problems not being able to save scores. Make sure switch on sd card is not set to lock.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#18488 84 days ago

So, I played a few games and tried to stack as many gadgets as I could to answer my own question. At one point I had 8 gadgets stacked. I cradled the ball and verified this with the instant info on screen. So, if anyone was wondering, at least 8 gadgets can be stacked. Maybe more??? I'll try again in the near future.

#18489 84 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I did have one other thing happen once where a ball to the lock was stopped by the post being up. But maybe it was just a slow moving ball. Didn’t happen again.

I have defiantly had this happen a few times... The post is up while gate is open defiantly a bug of some sort

#18490 83 days ago

hello
some news about the freeze with 1.11 code?

#18491 83 days ago
Quoted from metwurcht:

hello
some news about the freeze with 1.11 code?

The freeze on my machine was fixed with 1.11. It was 1.10 that caused the freeze. Now there's just a slight bug that briefly flashes a few lights under certain circumstances, but it's minor and playable. And Stern is working on it.

#18492 83 days ago

So, I played a few games and tried to stack as many gadgets as I could to answer my own question. At one point I had 8 gadgets stacked. I cradled the ball and verified this with the instant info on screen. So, if anyone was wondering, at least 8 gadgets can be stacked. Maybe more??? I'll try again in the near future.

I've collected as many as 30 gadgets. Confirmed using the same method mentioned by coolcat.
You can really rack em up in wizard modes.

#18493 81 days ago

The freeze on my machine was fixed with 1.11. It was 1.10 that caused the freeze. Now there's just a slight bug that briefly flashes a few lights under certain circumstances, but it's minor and playable. And Stern is working on it.

Well, I stand corrected. My game just froze again while on 1.11. Here's how it goes down. It's always on a longer game and the freeze will occur when I hit either the bat signal scoop, or the jackpot scoop. The music still plays, screen freezes. When ball search happens it won't fire either scoop to free the ball. This never happened on 1.09. It began with the 1.10 update. Anyone else still having issues on 1.11, besides the lighting glitch?

#18494 78 days ago

Code 1.12 just released, see if this does the trick!

Updating now

#18495 78 days ago

Looks like 1.12 just dropped. Will download now and report back.

#18496 78 days ago

Question...
If I do not have the insider should I bother downloading codes after 1.09?

#18497 78 days ago
Quoted from Batman60:

Question...

To be honest, probably not.

I don't have a physical IC scanner on mine, but I do have IC on it (there is a way to do it!). Kind of fun to get the achievements for this.

#18498 78 days ago
Quoted from Batman60:

Question...

I certainly wouldn't

#18499 78 days ago

OK I just played a couple of games with 1.12, and it looks to me that the problem that I had been observing with the freezing lights has been solved.

I'll keep playing, and if I see anything that looks out of sorts, I'll report it here.

Anyway, so far, so good...

#18500 78 days ago

Lighting issue still happening after the update, less often … but still there … back to 1.09 I go!

Sent stern another email

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Parkland, FL
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Tools
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Tools
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 49.99
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
18,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
There are 18,626 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/370 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.