IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 363 of 374.
#18101 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

After 6 1/2 years in play the lockbar decals from my SLE are almost gone.
Cause of the reason the game is out of production you can‘t order that decals anymore.
So I started to do my 1 : 1 run of them.
Graphics are set and the color matching foil is ordered.
Looking forward to a perfect SLE game again next week.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s awesome, are you going to be selling a set ?

The SLE is absolutely amazing and gorgeous!

#18102 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Cause of the reason the game is out of production you can‘t order that decals anymore.

Any plans to sell these? If so, please put me on your list. Thanks!

#18103 1 year ago

I'd be in for a set too.

#18104 1 year ago

Anyone have an issue of turntable lock post going down for only a split second and not staying down?

#18105 1 year ago

Any chance to get an Insider Connect Apron Kit for the BM66?

#18106 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Any chance to get an Insider Connect Apron Kit for the BM66?

Good luck, been after one since they came out! Add me to the list

#18107 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Would you be willing to support a German buddy (who initially got his SLE from you) with a free set

#18108 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Looks awesome. Interested in the bat symbol if you sell it. My BM66 came with the bat gadget.

#18109 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

I sure could use a set of those if you ever consider doing another run!

#18110 1 year ago

Looking to trade FF LE or GF CE for BM66.

Ideally an LE, or pre with villians topper, or pre Catwoman model. Or possibly just a very good condition pre. Cash one way or the other where warranted.

I will make a tier 7 contribution.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

#18111 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Looking to trade FF LE or GF CE for BM66.

DANG!!! sounds like a deal for someone

#18112 1 year ago

I am going to list my beautiful premium loaded with mods and SLE upgrades! I personally upgraded my absolute favorite game. so time to move this one on

#18113 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I am going to list my beautiful premium loaded with mods and SLE upgrades! I personally upgraded my absolute favorite game. so time to move this one on

SLE?

#18114 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Please add me to your list for decals.

#18115 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

DANG!!! sounds like a deal for someone

It does sound like a good deal for someone that may be on the fence with this machine but I'm not moving mine anytime soon.

#18116 1 year ago

Me either...and i already have a Foo Fighters LE coming

#18117 1 year ago

It looks like glass when you see it in person!

8EBF05BD-8BEF-4F9F-86C0-B8E97BFE8CC3 (resized).jpeg8EBF05BD-8BEF-4F9F-86C0-B8E97BFE8CC3 (resized).jpeg
#18118 1 year ago

The SLE, so happy and fortunate to finally obtain my grail Batman 66 SLE! With so few out there it took some time!
It’s absolutely gorgeous. I added a few tasteful mods and a playfield protecter also going to add insider connect!

1BC41F57-91C8-4C93-AC2C-511BEAAA076B (resized).jpeg1BC41F57-91C8-4C93-AC2C-511BEAAA076B (resized).jpeg1213B755-CC2B-41C7-AA42-CE9782703421 (resized).jpeg1213B755-CC2B-41C7-AA42-CE9782703421 (resized).jpeg2394CC13-7240-4940-A169-58FB8EC9B248 (resized).jpeg2394CC13-7240-4940-A169-58FB8EC9B248 (resized).jpeg
#18119 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

The SLE, so happy and fortunate to finally obtain my grail Batman 66 SLE! With so few out there it took some time!
It’s absolutely gorgeous. I added a few tasteful mods and a playfield protecter also going to add insider connect!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dope

#18120 1 year ago

Congrats looks amazing.

#18122 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Have you or anyone eler made a set for the winged side rails?

#18123 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Quoted from TonyScoots:

Congrats & Welcome 2 the Club!

So where can we find that Insider Connect apron now?

#18124 1 year ago

Just had a game where I beat Mr. Freeze in season #2 and the TV set did not light but it showed him blacked out like it should, had to beat another villain in that season to get the TV to light. Is this a known bug or did my game just have a senior moment?

Never mind, realized he was blacked out because I couldn't select him again. Swore I beat the mode but must have not.

#18125 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Just had a game where I beat Mr. Freeze in season #2 and the TV set did not light but it showed him blacked out like it should, had to beat another villain in that season to get the TV to light. Is this a known bug or did my game just have a senior moment?
Never mind, realized he was blacked out because I couldn't select him again. Swore I beat the mode but must have not.

yes, I feel the same sometimes, I swear I beat them but its not lit up I think its official when you see them locked up behind bars. The shoots seem like that are never ending on some of the minor villains, this is why Batman 66 is one of the best rule sets. love it

#18126 1 year ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Yes I have the same issue and when the new Node 10 turns up in the post I will have to figure out the best way of taking the turntable apart and installing it. If anyone has any tips/advice, that would be very appreciated!

Well the board turned up a good few months ago and I'd been dreading/actively avoiding taking the turntable apart. I wanted to get at Node 10 without removing the entire turntable from the game. If you're doing it like this, I recommend grabbing a good mate and having a couple beers first.

The initial bit was quite easy. You don't need to remove the turntable motor.

1. Unplug the turntable motor and JOKER lamp board. Simple connectors.

2. Manual page 48, bottom right (5.34 GENEVA WHEEL OPTO ASSEMBLY). The wheel is reasonably easy to remove, starting with the screw on the end of the axle(?) holding the 'driven geneva wheel'.

3. Manual page 48, top right (5.33 MINI PLAYFIELD SUPPORTS & OPTOS). This is where the second person helps to hold the loose turntable as the 4 screws (number 6 on the diagram) are removed.

4. This was the part which caused swearing, as we needed to remove Node 10. The 4 screws are accessible, just, and a magnetic screwdriver was our friend here. Deft fingers needed to remove the connectors from the board while the other person holds and carefully twists/positions the turntable with a hand on the playfield side and a hand underneath.

5. Set dip switches on new Node 10!

6. Reverse.

We had an initial moment of revelry and self-congratulation at power-up as it updated the node board, and all switches worked. Started the game, and to our horror the turntable motor was dead!!

So we reopened the game and plugged the motor and JOKER lamp board back in.

Anyway, nice to have the Bat back, this is a great game. If your Node 10 craps itself, don't despair, it's not as bad as it looks under that turntable!

Hope this helps someone - all the best!

Image1 (resized).jpgImage1 (resized).jpgImage2 (resized).jpgImage2 (resized).jpg

#18127 1 year ago

Looking for a SLE. I have some nice games I can trade also, including Stranger Things LE, Sega Godzilla, GNR...

#18128 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

Looking for a SLE. I have some nice games I can trade also, including Stranger Things LE, Sega Godzilla, GNR...

Me too.

#18129 1 year ago

Me too...add me to the list!

#18130 1 year ago

Got a CTW
Got batwing hardware and had them powdercoated black / silver fleck with gold pinstripe… kinda like Catwomans outfit

And added an SLE topper

03F0D54C-C7C1-4D88-9E6A-3812685D612B (resized).jpeg03F0D54C-C7C1-4D88-9E6A-3812685D612B (resized).jpeg5C8AE0D0-1DB1-44CD-BC45-862BF27C4114 (resized).jpeg5C8AE0D0-1DB1-44CD-BC45-862BF27C4114 (resized).jpeg65A17737-9A27-46EA-8E01-3F99DC361152 (resized).jpeg65A17737-9A27-46EA-8E01-3F99DC361152 (resized).jpegA974D6E7-AFA4-465B-A3C5-ADA171314C36 (resized).jpegA974D6E7-AFA4-465B-A3C5-ADA171314C36 (resized).jpeg

F678D1AF-86B6-4540-AD09-EA218C40C75A (resized).jpegF678D1AF-86B6-4540-AD09-EA218C40C75A (resized).jpeg3CA6B24A-F38B-4D36-82C9-EFE71BC95326 (resized).jpeg3CA6B24A-F38B-4D36-82C9-EFE71BC95326 (resized).jpeg
#18131 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Got a CTW
Got batwing hardware and had them powdercoated black / silver fleck with gold pinstripe… kinda like Catwomans outfit
And added an SLE topper
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome, love the topper

#18132 1 year ago

i had an intermittent left flipper then it stopped working completely its not the contacts for the button where else should i look thanks

#18133 1 year ago
Quoted from pug123:

i had an intermittent left flipper then it stopped working completely its not the contacts for the button where else should i look thanks

Did you do a switch test on those buttons?

#18134 1 year ago

New Batman 66 Code 1.09, Thank you to the Stern team

87A77EED-AD1F-4661-98CD-E4AED7BC0E9D (resized).jpeg87A77EED-AD1F-4661-98CD-E4AED7BC0E9D (resized).jpeg

#18135 1 year ago

V1.09.0 - April 20, 2023
=====================

- Game changes
- Corrected Insider Connected Achiement Villain Escape Multiplier Super Jackpot to use
- main channel multiplier instead of shot multiplier value.

- System changes
- Updated to System V3.36
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.5.0
- Conagent 1.0.9
- Update selectable upper bound for Grand Champion, and HSTD 1-4 Awards. GC may be set up
to 5, HSTD #1 to 4, HSTD #2 to 3, HSTD #3 to 2, and HSTD #4 to 1. The default value for these has
not changed, just the ability to select a higher value.
- Adjust timing to address phantom broken trough sw tech alerts.
- Added game version number to lower left of attract mode Insider Connected screens.
- Updated Service Menu landing screen to graphics.
- Added Connectivity Icon (Ethernet or WiFi Signal Bars) to attract mode
Insider Connected screens. The Icon will be displayed in the upper
right corner with the number of credits/free play.
- Blink selected icon in Service Menu Dot Matrix menus
- Updated "Target Game Time" to guarantee the entire time for a single ball game.

#18136 1 year ago

Anyone else having lockup issues with their pins since the code upgrade? I've had 2 longish games that both had software issues. One had the screen freeze and when the ball went into the penguin hole, the pin went into ball seek and just...sat there after doing it once.

The second time was a hard reset where the whole machine rebooted in the middle of a game.

#18137 1 year ago
Quoted from Ignem:

Anyone else having lockup issues with their pins since the code upgrade? I've had 2 longish games that both had software issues. One had the screen freeze and when the ball went into the penguin hole, the pin went into ball seek and just...sat there after doing it once.
The second time was a hard reset where the whole machine rebooted in the middle of a game.

Dang..... wont upgrade....dont do Inside Connect.... and that is really all it was....

#18138 1 year ago

Finally got my topper

4FE61116-0276-4DBE-BD6C-98D71A39395D (resized).jpeg4FE61116-0276-4DBE-BD6C-98D71A39395D (resized).jpeg
#18139 1 year ago

Nice! Did it cost you a pretty penny?

#18140 1 year ago

Recently picked up a Batman 66, and have played for a couple months. Just yesterday, the flippers will intermittently stopping working (usually during a long ball or multi-ball). Both flippers stop working, then in about 10 seconds they start working again. Any ideas?

Edit to add it happens not even during a long ball or multi-ball... checked trough switch connectors - they are connected solid

#18141 1 year ago

Hello I have batman 66 inspired/no screw button wear protectors for the batman 66 premium (model without armor from the factory)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08421--pinbawlers-flipper-button-wear-protectors-for-batman-66

thanks for your time, and have a great weekend!

a (resized).pnga (resized).pngbatman-66 (resized).JPGbatman-66 (resized).JPG
#18142 1 year ago

Do you have a messed up lock bar or need to replace a sticker ?

BATMAN 66 REPLACEMENT GADGET SELECTOR, EMBLEM, SLE PINSTRIPE

This are made from an exact scan of an original unused SLE lock bar sticker set.

This is a replacement Batman 66 Lock-Bar sticker set. it includes everything needed to replace your Bat-Gadget Selector, Bat-Emblem also included as a bonus is the SLE top lock-bar Pin striping. Very easy installation, they come with transfer tape so its all lines up perfect. Just peal and stick! they are made with high quality vinyl and color matched

check them out in my Shop

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1346-almighty-mods/08422-batman-66-replacement-bat-gadget-emblem-amp-sle-pinstripe-

IMG_7030 (resized).jpegIMG_7030 (resized).jpegIMG_7039 (resized).jpgIMG_7039 (resized).jpgIMG_7042 (resized).jpegIMG_7042 (resized).jpeg

#18143 12 months ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Do you have a messed up lock bar or need to replace a sticker ?
BATMAN 66 REPLACEMENT GADGET SELECTOR, EMBLEM, SLE PINSTRIPE
This are made from an exact scan of an original unused SLE lock bar sticker set.
This is a replacement Batman 66 Lock-Bar sticker set. it includes everything needed to replace your Bat-Gadget Selector, Bat-Emblem also included as a bonus is the SLE top lock-bar Pin striping. Very easy installation, they come with transfer tape so its all lines up perfect. Just peal and stick! they are made with high quality vinyl and color matched
check them out in my Shop
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1346-almighty-mods/08422-batman-66-replacement-bat-gadget-emblem-amp-sle-pinstripe-

Thanks, just what I have been looking for!

#18144 12 months ago
Quoted from Ignem:

I was pissed! Didn't know the code upgraded. Had the game of my life last night (13B), and when it came to the part to enter initials the game hard rebooted and lost my score.

#18145 12 months ago

Batman 66 SLE owners update:

The Personal Adam West Call out

When I purchased the SLE I contacted Stern to register and to see if I can update to the special owners name callout by Adam West, Stern required some info from me, My Name, email address, and a photo of the SLE plaque also the serial number of my machine. After going back and forth on a few emails I was good to go, All I had to do was update to the lasted code and BAM the personal call out by Adam West was there in the game. Thank you to the Stern team for all this awesome work they do , especially with Batman 66

Cool Fact. The software knows which SLE number game it is running on, and Stern keeps a list of the game numbers and the owner's name to play the appropriate name (if available) for the specific game.

So all SLE Owners contact Stern and register your machine to get the super awesome Adam West Callout.

#18146 12 months ago

Killing it again. Hard crash again. STERN PLEASE UNSCREW THE CODE YOU JUST DROPPED!!!!!!

#18147 11 months ago

Why does it say " hold the left flipper for super skill shot" on bar launch... but if you time the shot right the flipper hold seems to make no difference...???

#18148 11 months ago

Just joined up! Dec 2021 premium build...

bm66-prem-01 (resized).jpgbm66-prem-01 (resized).jpgbm66-prem-02 (resized).jpgbm66-prem-02 (resized).jpgbm66-prem-03 (resized).jpgbm66-prem-03 (resized).jpgbm66-prem-04 (resized).jpgbm66-prem-04 (resized).jpgbm66-prem-05 (resized).jpgbm66-prem-05 (resized).jpg
#18149 11 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Why does it say " hold the left flipper for super skill shot" on bar launch... but if you time the shot right the flipper hold seems to make no difference...???

The super skill shot when made while holding the left flipped gives you the bonus points plus starts the major villain mode and the bat phone starts ringing.

The other time shot gives you the points only.

From what I understand

#18150 11 months ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

Just joined up! Dec 2021 premium build...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful

Welcome to the Batman family!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 363 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/363?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.