Topic Stats

• 14,901 posts
  • 557 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by docquest
  • Topic is favorited by 218 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,202 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CE2FD9D0-CD4B-4216-8568-C2D20A81D1CB_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
FFC11977-042E-42A1-8114-FCB86656EBB4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9939 (resized).jpg
20191112_182335.jpg
20191111_134000.jpg
20191112_182335 (resized).jpg
Batman NIB (resized).jpg
batman setup (resized).jpg
bm (resized).JPG
IMG_20191108_154810 (resized).jpg
IMG_4232 (resized).JPG
bitmoji-20180726020815 (resized).png
20191107_000815 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_182927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_182831 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_182937 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 14901 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 299.
#1701 2 years ago

Just saw the new EB animation earlier today. Lol that alone was worth my ~$10k

#1702 2 years ago

Any le owners want to sell their topper and the control boards for it?
I'd like to get it working on my premium.

#1703 2 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I'd check first if premium software supports it.

LTG : )

#1704 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd check first if premium software supports it.
LTG : )

Software so far has been identical between all models.

#1705 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Just saw the new EB animation earlier today. Lol that alone was worth my ~$10k

Anyone able to do a little video of it?

Still no word from Stern when UK games are going to ship

#1706 2 years ago

The EB animation is in a word AWESOME!

There is so much left to program into this beauty. All of the mini villains, additional modes, EB's, callouts, clips, Wizard, mini wizard etc....The F ing music is also great

This pin is so much fun and addicting. Quite honestly I'm surprised.

.65 to .69 is a world of difference. Lyman is simply the best!!! So much nuance at such an early stage.

Theme and immersion thereof will be off the F ing charts! On the heels of TWDLE and GBLE I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Scoring should balance out too like it did on TWD.

#1707 2 years ago

I know I'm being picky here but man I'd love to see the bomb sequence from the movie instead of the animation. Nevertheless I still think it's a great addition.

#1708 2 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I know I'm being picky here but man I'd love to see the bomb sequence from the movie instead of the animation. Nevertheless I still think it's a great addition.

I was thinking the same thing. But I'm sure they have so many more show clips to drop in there.

Initially, honestly, I was thinking Uh Oh, just not enough there layout wise but holy cow wow factor, I'm seeing what this pin can really be ala TWD, but even so much better.

TWDLE was a pin that was just brutal and not a whole lot of fun to just flip but had so much potential because the layout was unique. It was hard and took a LONG time to master.

BM66LE is just great FUN to flip, much like GBLE and I didn't think it would be from day one because of the layout.

Now its like its just simple genius with a whole lot of nuance and potential?

Theme and immersion.

#1709 2 years ago

While I would love to see the movie bomb sequence, I suspect the license only covers the TV series.

#1710 2 years ago

Don't even know if the license would impede....BM is one of the true multi platform titles ( real life and animation), and the animation sequences look WAY more "normal" and I really like the blend.

Hell the beginning of the show and all the fight scenes had animation....it just works ( for me) ...I don't want the whole series on the screen...I'm sure Lyman will mix them quite well....( multiball experience off the charts for me, right now).

Seeing a rock band or even actor only themes w animation? Whatever.....Batman is right at home w both....love this freakin thing!!!

#1711 2 years ago

I know the code still has a way to go...but the more I play this machine, the more I love this machine.

The theme integration is second to none...they captured the fun of the series. The extra ball animation...just brilliant.

I think that once more and more people discover this game, that Stern is going to need to ramp up production of the premiums.

When I move later this year, Ghostbusters LE & Batman LE will still sit side by side in the new game room . Last DMD and first LCD.

#1712 2 years ago

Something I've noticed is Batman has some of the most satisfying ramp shots in a long time.

#1713 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Something I've noticed is Batman has some of the most satisfying ramp shots in a long time.

Totally agree. They are tight but when you nail a shot, it feels great.

#1714 2 years ago

Really enjoying the game.

Only problem I am having is that the ball lock on the turn table does not always hold the balls and sometimes when the turntable spins it brings those balls into play, before all 3 balls locked. Anyone else had that?

#1715 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone able to do a little video of it?
Still no word from Stern when UK games are going to ship

Got ya bro:

#1716 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The F ing music is also great

reminded me to strongly recommend the Flipper Fidelity Spike 2 high output upgrade speaker and sub kit. Don't have to be an audiophile to hear the dramatic improvement.

#1717 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Only problem I am having is that the ball lock on the turn table does not always hold the balls and sometimes when the turntable spins it brings those balls into play, before all 3 balls locked. Anyone else had that?

Only had it happen during a ball search on .65 code. But it in normal play it's never happened.

#1718 2 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I just got my topper installed and working, just confirming with others, I don't see it active yet during game play, just during attract mode basically?

#1719 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I just got my topper installed and working, just confirming with others, I don't see it active yet during game play, just during attract mode basically?

yup.

I suspect it might turn on for a multiball or something later? Obviously you don't want it on too much.

#1720 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

I've had a couple problems with this even in .69;

Problem 1: Locked Ball 3 will hit the switch in the turntable and bounce up before the white post comes up. The diverter closes trapping the ball between the post and the diverter, but outside of the lock area. This causes awful ball search. No fix for this yet, but I'm working on it. This is VERY rare on my game, but should be fixable with software and adjusting the timing and the awful ball search.

Problem 2: Well struck balls pop out of the lock area and back into the lanes. FIX: A 1/4" wide strip of 1/4" thick neoprene foam on the wireform between the lanes and the turntable. Now, every good shot bounces out, onto the foam and back into the lock. I've considered foam inside the turntable, but I'm concerned about how it might affect other things.

#1721 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

reminded me to strongly recommend the Flipper Fidelity Spike 2 high output upgrade speaker and sub kit. Don't have to be an audiophile to hear the dramatic improvement.

Absolutely agree. Huge difference.

#1722 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

teasing me !!!! Must be an LE owner who wants to part with it

#1723 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Got ya bro:
ยป YouTube video

That is a cool animation.

I also didn't realize the cowboy villain was a parody of Shane. That's hilarious.

Sounds like I need to play this again after the update.

#1724 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You guys think it makes that big of a difference?

Guess I'll order it.

#1725 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Better than the SLE Jensens?

#1726 2 years ago

my pins have started punkin' each other

tron-bat-signal-1 (resized).jpg

#1727 2 years ago

As good! I have them on mine! The Woofer makes the difference!!had to turn mine down a bit!

#1728 2 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

That is a cool animation.
I also didn't realize the cowboy villain was a parody of Shane. That's hilarious.
Sounds like I need to play this again after the update.

At first I thought the guy fishing was peeing over the bridge.

#1729 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You guys think it makes that big of a difference?
Guess I'll order it.

It's dramatic. Regarding the Jensens, I haven't heard an SLE in person yet.

#1730 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

It's dramatic. Regarding the Jensens, I haven't heard an SLE in person yet.

Ditto. I'm sure they are better than stock, but no idea how they compare to the FF set.

#1731 2 years ago

Batphone, w proper button:

IMG_1558 (resized).JPG

#1732 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

my pins have started punkin' each other

Having the same trouble in my game room.....

#1733 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Batphone, w proper button:

Which toy is that? Where did you get it? Looks the the best option if you aren't going to do a bust/desk setup.

Or is that the Stern chew toy with a modification?

#1734 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Which toy is that? Where did you get it? Looks the the best option if you aren't going to do a bust/desk setup.
Or is that the Stern chew toy with a modification?

Simply used the existing phone, drilled 7/64 hole in center, then used e6000 glue and pressed in an "Artminds" rivet. Got at Michaels...had to buy the 100 pack, so got $5.00 in the mod...matches the tv version almost perfectly

IMG_1560 (resized).JPG

#1735 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Simply used the existing phone, drilled 7/64 hole in center, then used e6000 glue and pressed in an "Artminds" rivet. Got at Michaels...had to buy the 100 pack, so got $5.00 in the mod...matches the tv version almost perfectly

You should have charged $5.00 for each button.

#1736 2 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

You should have charged $5.00 for each button.

Ha...agreed....I'd give the others away who are interested, takes about 5 minutes....but the shipping and hassle probably costs more than the pack. It fits pretty much perfect!!!

#1737 2 years ago

I like the speaker cloth replacement on another pin I'd seen here. I did mine in red to match the trim on the game. I also added my figures putting the joker behind the tv which is kind of fun as he rotates with the mech. I took off the Gordon and Alfred plastics and added my riddler plastic as well as making flourescent green plastic protectors beneath both of the rear corner riddler plastics. The pics are bad but that edge really pops.

#1738 2 years ago

spkrs (resized).jpg

villians (resized).jpg

ridslo (resized).jpg

#1739 2 years ago

I like the Riddler plastic!

#1740 2 years ago

That Commissioner Gordon target is taking a beating. I'm working on mastering the backhand approach.

#1741 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That Commissioner Gordon target is taking a beating. I'm working on mastering the backhand approach.

The real challenge is to time your backhand so you can repeatedly hit it as it returns full velocity on the ramp. That is fun.

#1742 2 years ago

Nothing like having it up to 15 mil and watching it wind down to nothing because of being greedy.

#1743 2 years ago

I haven't been able to hit Gordon without slowing the ball significantly. Spinnerville otherwise.

First: Take 3 shots at Gordon, double the turntable value; THEN start the phone ringing and crank up the value at Gordon and cash in.

#1744 2 years ago

I like that speaker cloth

#1745 2 years ago

Thanks, I'd like to see someone do there's in a nice shiny blue batcape fabric. Might look cool.

#1746 2 years ago

Interesting

IMG_6724 (resized).JPG

#1747 2 years ago

Has anyone hit up Stern for the improved left wireform plastic cover that we saw being installed on the premiums during a factory tour?

#1748 2 years ago

What is this a picture of?

#1749 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Has anyone hit up Stern for the improved left wireform plastic cover that we saw being installed on the premiums during a factory tour?

Cut a new piece using lexan. Same size will fix the air balls.

#1750 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It came on my pin. No rattle in the ramp either.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 14901 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 299.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside