IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 374.
#16951 2 years ago

Anybody see the LE for sale here? Just $19,500

#16952 2 years ago

Anyone sure December is still on track for the last run of games?

#16953 2 years ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Anyone sure December is still on track for the last run of games?

Please god, I hope so!

#16954 2 years ago

How much were premiums in the last run?

#16955 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

How much were premiums in the last run?

My Catwoman Prem was $7700

#16956 2 years ago

Distributor confirmed that the last he heard from Stern was the week of December 6th it will be on the line. License ends at the end of the year so it should happen. Fingers crossed!

#16957 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Distributor confirmed that the last he heard from Stern was the week of December 6th it will be on the line. License ends at the end of the year so it should happen. Fingers crossed!

61330327 (resized).jpg61330327 (resized).jpg
#16958 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Anybody see the LE for sale here? Just $19,500

Yes and it’s already sold! It’s good for me as I have a le !

#16959 2 years ago

Makes me wonder what an SLE would go for

#16960 2 years ago

What’s a CATWOMAN Edition With SLE/LE topper, and LE hardware worth? Not that I would sell it!

6D4686BF-57B7-4582-960F-600F9B4E4139 (resized).jpeg6D4686BF-57B7-4582-960F-600F9B4E4139 (resized).jpeg83580400-960F-4146-A626-01EC085E8D4B (resized).jpeg83580400-960F-4146-A626-01EC085E8D4B (resized).jpegC0121EF9-4399-4458-AC24-54624B2EC413 (resized).jpegC0121EF9-4399-4458-AC24-54624B2EC413 (resized).jpegDA7D126D-A9D6-4DCD-82F3-142F21950475 (resized).jpegDA7D126D-A9D6-4DCD-82F3-142F21950475 (resized).jpeg
#16961 2 years ago

My first repair. Stern dropped the ball with those crane wires.

IMG_20211123_220135 (resized).jpgIMG_20211123_220135 (resized).jpg
#16962 2 years ago

Oh dear insx - where are those wires?

#16963 2 years ago
Quoted from insx:

My first repair. Stern dropped the ball with those crane wires.[quoted image]

Fixed one just like that for a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago...just made a new harness with plenty of wire for slack!

#16964 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Oh dear insx - where are those wires?

They're cable tied along the inside of the crane. The one at the back rubs and breaks.

#16965 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Fixed one just like that for a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago...just made a new harness with plenty of wire for slack!

I just soldered in a very short piece of wire and covered it with heat shrink. I replaced the cable ties with yellow ones while I was at it. Cheapest mod ever!

#16966 2 years ago
Quoted from insx:

I just soldered in a very short piece of wire and covered it with heat shrink. I replaced the cable ties with yellow ones while I was at it. Cheapest mod ever!

Only problem I have had is the crane light.... resoldered twice....

#16967 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I look forward to that!

#16968 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Yep, though I've only had to do mine once.

#16969 2 years ago

Would a Batman pin fit in the back of a 2015 Elantra with the back seats down?

#16970 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Anyone know about how many pins Stern can produce in a week?

#16971 2 years ago
Quoted from Scottn63:

Anyone know about how many pins Stern can produce in a week?

500 a week is what Stern is currently making.

#16972 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Would a Batman pin fit in the back of a 2015 Elantra with the back seats down?

I'm going to guess no. Actually you can get a tape measure and find out yourself but I was looking with the head folded it's probably going to need 30" by 30" clearance and length of 50".

it might need a bit more in every dimension to prevent scraping or account for wrapping.

#16973 2 years ago

What size tarp would you use to transport a pin on a truck? I think I got one way too big.

#16974 2 years ago

My left orbit is only registering about 1/2 the time...... ideas..??

#16975 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

My left orbit is only registering about 1/2 the time...... ideas..??

Shoot it twice as often.

#16976 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:My left orbit is only registering about 1/2 the time...... ideas..??

The ball won't be activating the switch when it rolls over it. Had the same issue. Just lift the playfield. Remove the switch and adjust the wire. Easy fix.

#16977 2 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

The ball won't be activating the switch when it rolls over it. Had the same issue. Just lift the playfield. Remove the switch and adjust the wire. Easy fix.

Adjust the wire in what way? Thanks

#16978 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Adjust the wire in what way? Thanks

Make a sharper V so the arm pushes down further when the ball rolls over it.

#16979 2 years ago

Just checking, since BM66 came out 4-5 years ago, do you think it still holds up against the newer competition? I just got JP and Godzilla have BM66 on order.

Looking for some opinions from people who own Elvira, DP etc. that are higher rated than BM66. Why do you think BM is not too highly rated? Is it because BM66 had such poor code when released it never recovered.

#16980 2 years ago

Got my first pin today. Batman 66 from madrabbit here on Pinside. He helped me load it up for travel and everything. Thanks madrabbit. It was a long trip from St Louis to the Denver Colorado area but worth it!!

#16981 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Got my first pin today. Batman 66 from madrabbit here on Pinside. He helped me load it up for travel and everything. Thanks madrabbit. It was a long trip from St Louis to the Denver Colorado area but worth it!!

Welcome to the club! Batman 66 is a great game. Share some pictures when it’s all set up.

#16982 2 years ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Welcome to the club! Batman 66 is a great game. Share some pictures when it’s all set up.

Thanks! Can’t wait to get it home and set up!

#16983 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just checking, since BM66 came out 4-5 years ago, do you think it still holds up against the newer competition? I just got JP and Godzilla have BM66 on order.
Looking for some opinions from people who own Elvira, DP etc. that are higher rated than BM66. Why do you think BM is not too highly rated? Is it because BM66 had such poor code when released it never recovered.

I’ve got a BM66 and a Godzilla LE. I picked them up around the same time. We’ve enjoyed them equally. The BM actually has had more plays…

#16984 2 years ago

Got it home and set up yesterday. Now I already broke the batmobile turn ><

IMG_1269 (resized).jpgIMG_1269 (resized).jpgIMG_1270 (resized).jpgIMG_1270 (resized).jpgIMG_1273 (resized).jpgIMG_1273 (resized).jpg
#16985 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Got it home and set up yesterday. Now I already broke the batmobile turn ><[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to pinball ownership, is this your first pinball machine?

#16986 2 years ago

Just put blue loctite on the screws and check them from time to time.

#16987 2 years ago

Is it possible to set the QR code system on a B66?

#16988 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:Got it home and set up yesterday. Now I already broke the batmobile turn ><[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The learning curve is steep,you will laugh at this post some day!
I remember I did not know how to remove the glass on my first game,you will be fine.

Welcome to the club!

#16989 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Welcome to pinball ownership, is this your first pinball machine?

Yes!

#16990 2 years ago
Quoted from EricPinball:

Is it possible to set the QR code system on a B66?

Yes, but not until the code supporting IC is available for Batman.

#16991 2 years ago

For those not aware, you can get huge points off the Bat Phone alone! Made a quick tutorial video on this in case it helps anyone. Actually I find it to be a super fun mini-game in and of itself to try to get the Bat Phone champion score. Batman 66 is such a great game!!!

#16992 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

For those not aware, you can get huge points off the Bat Phone alone! Made a quick tutorial video on this in case it helps anyone. Actually I find it to be a super fun mini-game in and of itself to try to get the Bat Phone champion score. Batman 66 is such a great game!!!

Thanks for posting that video, the commissioner Gordon rules are so great and can't wait to get my machine to play with the bat-phone points and bonus X shots

#16993 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks for posting that video, the commissioner Gordon rules are so great and can't wait to get my machine to play with the bat-phone points and bonus X shots

Yes. Multipliers are so good in this game. Shot multipliers. Playfield multipliers. Tut multipliers. Plus Mr Freeze freezing any multiplier timers.

#16994 2 years ago
Quoted from anago:

Guys I am having turntable trouble. When I attempt to diagnose, and go to the turntable motor test I get ”too many errors.” It rotated maybe 1/4 turn, attempts to reverse and gets stuck. I don’t visibly see anything blocking the rotations. I didn’t see this anywhere in the thread. Please help!

Hi. I’m in Camp Hill, PA and I have the same issue. Were you able to fix your issue and what did you do?

#16995 2 years ago
Quoted from PJZDJ:

Hi. I’m in Camp Hill, PA and I have the same issue. Were you able to fix your issue and what did you do?

Check that the grub screw is gripping the shaft of the motor tightly.

#16996 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Check that the grub screw is gripping the shaft of the motor tightly.

is this something that I should do when I receive my NIB BM66?

#16997 2 years ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Yes. Multipliers are so good in this game. Shot multipliers. Playfield multipliers. Tut multipliers. Plus Mr Freeze freezing any multiplier timers.

And people complained about 'math' on Star Wars.. lol.. I might be in a minority, but I really dislike what Freeze does, especially when it's possibly for the whole game with Bookworm. That and awarding bonus X from the inlanes because that makes the top lanes completely useless. They don't even have a good skill shot.

Rob

#16998 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

And people complained about 'math' on Star Wars.. lol.. I might be in a minority, but I really dislike what Freeze does, especially when it's possibly for the whole game with Bookworm. That and awarding bonus X from the inlanes because that makes the top lanes completely useless. They don't even have a good skill shot.
Rob

I love the moving multiplier on Star Wars. There's really no "math" involved, so I never got that complaint, but then again maybe I'm not a simpleton. I also love the Bookworm & Freeze "God Stack" on BM66. If you can pull it off on ball 1, or 2, and start stacking Tuts, you're reward is playing the rest of the game in Ludacris Points Mode. Easier said than done, and no other game really has insane points scoring like when you pull that off in BM66, so I'm cool with it. The awarding bonus X from the inlanes and also from the top lanes is kinda odd, and allows you to run up a huge bonus at times. Just last night I had 1 ball where I ran it all the way over 100x, held bonus for the next ball, then did it again for the next ball (got an extra ball or 2 in that game). I swear my last bonus after holding it 2 times in a row was 4 billion points +.

#16999 2 years ago

Is this the parts reference for the Batmobile spinner? It shows posts above the plastic spinner disk which has me confused because I just see screws holding it down.

Flat Spinner Assembly (resized).pngFlat Spinner Assembly (resized).png
#17000 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Is this the parts reference for the Batmobile spinner? It shows posts above the plastic spinner disk which has me confused because I just see screws holding it down.
[quoted image]

I think the disc shown there is the surface the ball rolls over. For whatever reason, it looks like the diagram leaves off the pinkish plastic disk that mounts above those posts and holds the batmobile.

I think the manual suffers a little bit from being copy-pasted somewhat from Dark Knight. For example, the crane is referred to as the Scarecrow Crane. I think the details of the batmobile portion of the spinner disc probably just got lost in the shuffle.

Are you looking for a part # for the screws that attach that upper disc to the spinner posts?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/340?hl=gorditas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.