IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 339 of 374.
#16901 2 years ago
Quoted from Ajoelson579:Hello bat hive mind! This target keeps getting stuck on the post. Any thoughts on how to fix that?
[quoted image]

Get yourself a 1/4 inch wrench and tighten the screws holding he target together. Hopefully that will keep it from 'fanning' out sideways and getting stuck. It might be a bit of work to get at the targets though.

Rob

#16902 2 years ago

Looking for a Catwoman edition if anyone interested in selling. Thanks

#16903 2 years ago
Quoted from jfrank:

Looking for a Catwoman edition if anyone interested in selling. Thanks

Best of luck finding CW edition! A+++ in my books.

Artwork is awesome and the JN signed card a nice touch.

4841081E-4427-43BC-8241-F0AF31E638C4 (resized).jpeg4841081E-4427-43BC-8241-F0AF31E638C4 (resized).jpeg
#16904 2 years ago
Quoted from Stagio:

Best of luck finding CW edition! A+++ in my books.
Artwork is awesome and the JN signed card a nice touch. [quoted image]

That’s a beautiful machine

#16905 2 years ago

Thanks fot the info. I'll try to get in there with a 1/4" wrench. If not a little piece of lexan.

#16906 2 years ago

Almost ready to install.

8CBD8096-5701-4291-BCC9-2F5F7FA5C991 (resized).jpeg8CBD8096-5701-4291-BCC9-2F5F7FA5C991 (resized).jpeg
#16907 2 years ago

I think they turned out great.

46ECE167-BCCB-456C-BCEC-F47307D22EA7 (resized).jpeg46ECE167-BCCB-456C-BCEC-F47307D22EA7 (resized).jpeg
#16908 2 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Almost ready to install.
[quoted image]

Looks good here's the ones I did awhile back. Choice of cats.

IMAG1417 (resized).jpgIMAG1417 (resized).jpgIMG_20210212_201011349 (resized).jpgIMG_20210212_201011349 (resized).jpg
#16909 2 years ago

Haha, I made some new cats as well!

PXL_20210515_202236035 (resized).jpgPXL_20210515_202236035 (resized).jpgPXL_20210515_210137854 (resized).jpgPXL_20210515_210137854 (resized).jpg
#16910 2 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

[quoted image][quoted image]

You don't have any of them for sale do you? They look really nice.

#16911 2 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I have the lighted eye version. Really nice!

#16912 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I would also be interested in these if you decide to make them again.

#16913 2 years ago

a different cats look

cats (resized).jpgcats (resized).jpg
#16914 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Yes some different choices. Send me pm
Lit version chest light flickers

IMAG1422 (resized).jpgIMAG1422 (resized).jpg
#16915 2 years ago

holy what the

ba (resized).jpgba (resized).jpgba1 (resized).jpgba1 (resized).jpg
#16917 2 years ago

Very clever!

#16918 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Any BM66 SLE owners here?
I can't get the callout where Adam West says my name to trigger anymore. It's definetly set to "ON" in the settings.
Can anyone share any info?

Are you referring to “________, get the batphone?”. After activating the batphone, it can take 15-30 seconds to trigger the call out. Take the glass off and keep hitting the switch which extends the batphone time. Is you don’t hear it after a minute while holding the ball, you need to reinstall the code. Maybe it got corrupted.

I’m not aware of any other call out, are you?

Added over 2 years ago:

Is anyone aware of different callouts besides getting the batphone? After a year of waiting, I received this email from Lymon:

Hi Saul --

I received an e-mail today indicating that you purchased a Batman SLE and would like to receive your customized phone message.

Here is a link to download the customized phone message:

https://www.dropbox.com(deleted)

If you let me know the specific SLE information (30th/50th, year) information, then I will be able to add some custom speech to the game for you.

- Lyman

Without being a nuisance, I followed up with Lyman indicating how great it would be to get customized speech. Crickets.

I am putting this out there to inform you all that customized speech is doable with the knowledgeable coder. Lyman, sadly, appears to be out of the picture. If anyone has knowledge of a similarly talented individual, I would love to pay for their services.
_______

#16919 2 years ago

I’ve had a BM66 on order since July, asked distributer what’s the status they said December.

#16920 2 years ago
Quoted from batman66SLE:

Are you referring to “________, get the batphone?”. After activating the batphone, it can take 15-30 seconds to trigger the call out. Take the glass off and keep hitting the switch which extends the batphone time. Is you don’t hear it after a minute while holding the ball, you need to reinstall the code. Maybe it got corrupted.
I’m not aware of any other call out, are you?

Added 2 days ago: Is anyone aware of different callouts besides getting the batphone? After a year of waiting, I received this email from Lymon:
Hi Saul --
I received an e-mail today indicating that you purchased a Batman SLE and would like to receive your customized phone message.
Here is a link to download the customized phone message:
https://www.dropbox.com(deleted)
If you let me know the specific SLE information (30th/50th, year) information, then I will be able to add some custom speech to the game for you.
- Lyman
Without being a nuisance, I followed up with Lyman indicating how great it would be to get customized speech. Crickets.
I am putting this out there to inform you all that customized speech is doable with the knowledgeable coder. Lyman, sadly, appears to be out of the picture. If anyone has knowledge of a similarly talented individual, I would love to pay for their services.
_______

Check out the pinball browser thread in this forum for sound file editing and swapping.

#16921 2 years ago

I got a catwomen still in the box
Got the villain topper and the batsignal topper
The signed card on the apron is no 9 the joker
Now i just need the time and place to unpack it

#16922 2 years ago

I put a deposit down on a used Premium. Will have it before Christmas. It's home used with less than 100 games. Wish I could find the topper on LE/SLE for it. I also like the speaker grill for the speakers on the SLE. I guess I'll get a mod for that.

#16923 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

I put a deposit down on a used Premium. Will have it before Christmas. It's home used with less than 100 games. Wish I could find the topper on LE/SLE for it. I also like the speaker grill for the speakers on the SLE. I guess I'll get a mod for that.

This has got to be one of the most fun games to mod. You should be able to get your premium pretty close to a LE or SLE except for the topper. I feel there are some really good mods out there to make it better than the SLE. As for the topper, LE/SLE toppers are pretty much non existent. You'd have better luck looking for a Villains topper and add the Stern spotlight. Light up speaker panels like the SLE are available, side rails are also available from the right person, you just need to ask around as to who is still making them. You will miss out on the autographed topps card unless you were lucky enough to be one of the few Premiums to get one. You also miss out on the custom call outs from Mr. Adam West. As for the artwork, I prefer the premium art package. Catwomen is nice, but the game is Batman. But that is just my opinion. Good luck with your game. Post some pictures here of your modding progress.

#16924 2 years ago

I have had this game for 2 weeks and just got to say it’s freaking wonderful. Everything about it rocks. I can’t stop playing it. (I still suck at it though, can’t seem to top 1 billion)….

#16925 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

This has got to be one of the most fun games to mod. You should be able to get your premium pretty close to a LE or SLE except for the topper. I feel there are some really good mods out there to make it better than the SLE. As for the topper, LE/SLE toppers are pretty much non existent. You'd have better luck looking for a Villains topper and add the Stern spotlight. Light up speaker panels like the SLE are available, side rails are also available from the right person, you just need to ask around as to who is still making them. You will miss out on the autographed topps card unless you were lucky enough to be one of the few Premiums to get one. You also miss out on the custom call outs from Mr. Adam West. As for the artwork, I prefer the premium art package. Catwomen is nice, but the game is Batman. But that is just my opinion. Good luck with your game. Post some pictures here of your modding progress.

Thanks. I like The Mod Couple speaker mod. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1080-the-mod-couple/01339-batman-66-sle-premium-speaker-illumination-kits

What's the Stern spotlight? That sounds cool.

#16926 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

What's the Stern spotlight? That sounds cool.

the official Stern spotlight/Bat signal that mounts in the topper....So if you bought a Villains topper is does not come with the Bat signal spotlight.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7037-00
Having this, it will light up and project on the wall/ceiling when the bat phone goes off.

#16927 2 years ago

Not available. Yeah I definitely want that. I thought I read it was always on for premium and only synced with the phone on the LE/SLE

#16928 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Not available. Yeah I definitely want that. I thought I read it was always on for premium and only synced with the phone on the LE/SLE

Correct me if im wrong but the premium doesnt come with the bat signal....I bought mine new in box and it didnt come with one. I bought both the Villains topper and the bat signal from Stern and put them together and mounted on top of the game, plugged it in and it works as the LE/SLE would

#16929 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

I read it was always on for premium and only synced with the phone on the LE/SLE

Same here. I'm waiting on my Premium and it would be sure nice if this wasn't the case. If the bat signal was fully functional with the premium I'd be more into hunting one down!

#16930 2 years ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

Same here. I'm waiting on my Premium and it would be sure nice if this wasn't the case. If the bat signal was fully functional with the premium I'd be more into hunting one down!

If you buy the Stern acessory bat signal projector for the premium it comes with the required node boards to turn the projector on and off during gameplay just like the LE/SLE version does.

#16931 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If you buy the Stern acessory bat signal projector for the premium it comes with the required node boards to turn the projector on and off during gameplay just like the LE/SLE version does.

My premium does this.

#16932 2 years ago
Quoted from Ajoelson579:

My premium does this.

Mine too… and it’s more interactive then just when the bat phone is ringing. It also activates during bat turn mode, during the hurry-up with bat-cave shot and they slide down the poles as well as some other times. It’s a really neat, interactive and theme integrated topper add-on. Very much worth it!

#16933 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

Very much worth it!

The problem is trying to find one for sale. They are as rare as the Palaremus Demnese fish the Joker was trying to steal in "The Jokers Hard Times".

#16934 2 years ago

Oh how awesome. I'll keep looking for one. So I want the stern one for sync.

#16935 2 years ago

I guess the hunt is on!!

#16936 2 years ago

Going to get my BM66 ramps powder coated. Pretty sure I want the left one to be blue. Question is what should I do with right ramp?

Option 1: both ramps matching blue powder coat
Option 2: left ramp blue, right ramp red
Option 3: left ramp blue, right ramp left factory (not powder coated)

What do you think?

#16937 2 years ago

Right ramp is chrome and left blue on SLE correct? If I was trying to match the SLE I’d do that otherwise blue blue or blue red Lol and that is no help at all is it?

#16938 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Right ramp is chrome and left blue on SLE correct? If I was trying to match the SLE I’d do that otherwise blue blue or blue red Lol and that is no help at all is it?

Marco had a Stern Blue ramp in stock and I grabbed it awhile back. I see it in stock from time to time.

#16939 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Marco had a Stern Blue ramp in stock and I grabbed it awhile back. I see it in stock from time to time.

Thanks I’ll keep an eye out for it.

So I guess the Mod Couple speaker lighting kit is the closest thing available to the SLE?

#16940 2 years ago

Is the Marco BATMAN 66 (STERN) CABINET INSIDE WALL ART the same thing as what Stern sold? So new pin ball machines don’t come with the side art just the art on the inside back?

#16941 2 years ago

I am in on the December run. Is the general consensus that it will be insider connected? I wouldn’t be sad if it wasn’t.

#16942 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Is the Marco BATMAN 66 (STERN) CABINET INSIDE WALL ART the same thing as what Stern sold? So new pin ball machines don’t come with the side art just the art on the inside back?

No, New games dont come with graphic game blades

#16943 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

No New games dont come with graphic game blades

LEs do...... at least my last one did

#16944 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I am in on the December run. Is the general consensus that it will be insider connected? I wouldn’t be sad if it wasn’t.

I don't care if it is or not, if I'm not charged for it. I honestly wonder if the reason they are finally (allegedly) being finished is that they will be the last games built without it.

A buddy just heard today from his distributor that his Godzilla has been pushed from January to August. I don't know if he'll keep waiting.

#16945 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Sorry, I ment to say New Premium B66 do NOT.

#16946 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I don't care if it is or not, if I'm not charged for it. I honestly wonder if the reason they are finally (allegedly) being finished is that they will be the last games built without it.
A buddy just heard today from his distributor that his Godzilla has been pushed from January to August. I don't know if he'll keep waiting.

Yeah that would be nice if it didn’t have it. I also wonder if the license runs out at the end of the year so they have to squeeze it in.

#16947 2 years ago

How does audio work on Batman 66 (Premium) ? A subwoofer can be hooked up I've read. It will be in the same room as my audio-video equipment. Just curious.

#16948 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I was under the impression that Premium and LE on this title didn't come with artblades and that only the SLE did, even the original flyers show the LE without artblades.

#16949 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:

I was under the impression that Premium and LE on this title didn't come with artblades and that only the SLE did, even the original flyers show the LE without artblades.

Sorry misunderstood. My Munsters LE came with artblades... My Batman is Catwoman edition...no blades. I added

#16950 2 years ago

The LE and SLE both came with art blades

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.99
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 18,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 339 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/339?hl=plungerboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.