IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 374.
#16851 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Turned on my Batman this AM and all of my high scores are erased with the exception of Grand Champion score. Any idea what could cause this?

In the adjustments… default is reset of scores at 2000 plays (but doesn’t reset GC). Can change number…

#16852 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

In the adjustments… default is reset of scores at 2000 plays (but doesn’t reset GC). Can change number…

That’s crazy

#16853 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Picked up a catwoman signature edition yesterday. Now just need a topper. Wish Stern would make more toppers. The play field outlanes are signed by Gomez and Sheats in silver paint pen on this. Pretty cool.
[quoted image]

I think this would make a cool topper, but a little pricey

bm66 (resized).JPGbm66 (resized).JPG
#16854 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I think this would make a cool topper, but a little pricey [quoted image]

What is that marketed as? Have a link?

#16855 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

That’s crazy

It’s actually pretty standard on all recent pinball machines.

#16857 2 years ago

I wonder if Stern will add DJ Mixer to BM66 when they update the code for their connected system? This game has some really fantastic music!

One of my favorites is Mad Hatter music.

Rob

#16858 2 years ago

Been wondering for a while, is the bat mobile “spinner” or “turntable” thing supposed to gravity reset after every hit so that the bat mobile is pointed down the playfield towards the flippers? Put differently, should it feel pretty loose, or is it supposed to “stick” sometimes, effectively blocking the atomic pile with the posts?

Mine generally “sticks” if it’s not within 30 degrees or so of the home position. My machine is secondhand so I’ve never known any different, and kept forgetting to ask.

#16859 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Been wondering for a while, is the bat mobile “spinner” or “turntable” thing supposed to gravity reset after every hit so that the bat mobile is pointed down the playfield towards the flippers? Put differently, should it feel pretty loose, or is it supposed to “stick” sometimes, effectively blocking the atomic pile with the posts?
Mine generally “sticks” if it’s not within 30 degrees or so of the home position. My machine is secondhand so I’ve never known any different, and kept forgetting to ask.

Its supposed to self center. However if it's dirty,, or if the batmobile was changed to a different aftermarket version or other mods were added to the platform it might not center as well as it did originally.

#16860 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Its supposed to self center. However if it's dirty,, or if the batmobile was changed to a different aftermarket version or other mods were added to the platform it might not center as well as it did originally.

I'm glad they used a thrust bearing on the load point for the batmobile spinner, but it still has enough friction that it may not always self center. Someone modded theirs a bit to make it self center better, but that was a few years ago. That post might be buried in this thread somewhere.

Rob

#16861 2 years ago

Looking to collect all the Batman 66 translite artwork by Christopher Franchi, if you have any for sale please let me know especially the SLE one

Thank you

1 week later
#16862 2 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

Is there a specific kit for that?

Yes, if you go to pinsound’s website you may order for $29 (I think) an already made 7 pin connector cable.

#16863 2 years ago

Apologies if this has been covered before (not sure what to search for in the 16K+ posts)...

Any reason for the cutout in this plastic?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#16864 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Apologies if this has been covered before (not sure what to search for in the 16K+ posts)...
Any reason for the cutout in this plastic?
[quoted image]

To prevent a ball trap on top of the plastic.

Rob

#16865 2 years ago

I was playing some BM66 the other day and to be honest, it's a lot more fun if you completely ignore freeze and bookworm. Take Shame for a quick multiball or Egghead for points... Tut minor villain modes are also some of the most fun out of them all.

Stern, if you're reading, please fix the remaining bugs and clean up the code. Most importantly:

- None of the minor villains should have white inserts. It conflicts with catwoman
- Fix the skill shot, it's absolutely worthless. Super skill shot is ok though.
- Tweak bookworm and freeze. Frozen all day really is not fun.
- Tweak the spinner. It's jackpot is rather uneventful.
- Inlanes awarding bonus X is too much. It makes top lanes totally useless.

Bugs:

- Under certain conditions, a secondary, smaller TV image will remain as channel static instead of showing an image
- Some of the Egghead episode names are mixed up
- Bat gadgets may not work correctly with egghead.
- If you start a major villain by the phone when that's also the last egghead shot, you get no completion animation or message for egghead.

Oh well, just wishful thinking. I have a buyer for my game, but I'm on the fence about selling.....

Rob

thumbnail_20201121_091032 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20201121_091032 (resized).jpg
#16866 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Stern, if you're reading, please fix the remaining bugs and clean up the code. Most importantly:

Unfortunately, with Lyman gone, I don't think we'll ever see anything relating to his games come through.

#16867 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

To prevent a ball trap on top of the plastic.
Rob

Thanks! Makes sense now that you mention it.

#16868 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Unfortunately, with Lyman gone, I don't think we'll ever see anything relating to his games come through.

Of course this is probably true and even more so as Stern focuses their efforts on the connected platform. I shouldn't care as much as I do and just forget about it.

Rob

#16869 2 years ago

Let me know if you have any interest in selling your BM. Any trim/edition etc. thanks in advance.

#16870 2 years ago

Anyone know of the odds that the last run will be available in December? It’s been a year and with the backlog and supply shortages I have a feeling it will be delayed again. I sure hope I’m wrong!

#16871 2 years ago

Finally joined the club!!! Been after one since I placed a order in April, but Stern kept pushing it back. One came up locally and I jumped on it.

I love the simplicity of this pin compared to AIQ. I love AIQ but if fires me up.

PXL_20211010_144139108 (resized).jpgPXL_20211010_144139108 (resized).jpg
#16872 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Anyone know of the odds that the last run will be available in December? It’s been a year and with the backlog and supply shortages I have a feeling it will be delayed again. I sure hope I’m wrong!

Had this exact conversation today. My fear is it will be pushed into 2022. Stern has quite the backlog going.

#16873 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

The last conversation I had with my distributor said that BM66 was to be made this month. I heard from someone else that it is December now. It has gotten to the point that I'll believe it when I see it. I wouldn't have as much heartburn about it if they didn't keep putting games that didn't exist when I ordered on the line in front of machines that are already sold with deposits on them.

#16874 2 years ago

The last I heard is that backlog orders for anything other than Mando or Godzilla we being pushed to 2022 and the new pricing structure.

#16875 2 years ago

I tried doing a search in the forum but didn't find a match.

Lately when plunging a ball, the ball lock diverter is trapping the ball in the turntable mechanism. Machine has to do a ball search to release it.

I pulled the glass and manually opened the diverter .. ball plunged fine .. locked a ball for multiball no problem, but again the diverter blocked the upper plunger lane and trapped ball in turntable.

Any thoughts? ... Thanks in advance for any help.

#16876 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

The last conversation I had with my distributor said that BM66 was to be made this month. I heard from someone else that it is December now. It has gotten to the point that I'll believe it when I see it. I wouldn't have as much heartburn about it if they didn't keep putting games that didn't exist when I ordered on the line in front of machines that are already sold with deposits on them.

I heard December also. Puzzles me why they can't create a production schedule and stick to it (some what).

#16877 2 years ago
Quoted from Scottn63:

I heard December also. Puzzles me why they can't create a production schedule and stick to it (some what).

They do have a production schedule and most/all distributors (at least Tier A) should have a copy. I don’t know how often it’s released though.

#16878 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

They do have a production schedule and most/all distributors (at least Tier A) should have a copy. I don’t know how often it’s released though.

Is BM66 still in demand? I imagine there must be orders, but popularity of this game seemed to really wane after 1.0 was released. This thread used to be so lively before.

Rob

#16879 2 years ago

Game is 5yrs old now, lots more games to talk about.. but BM66 is a masterpiece!

#16880 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Is BM66 still in demand? I imagine there must be orders, but popularity of this game seemed to really wane after 1.0 was released. This thread used to be so lively before.
Rob

There is enough demand that they announced a small run this past spring. They were supposed to be built in May. They are all spoken for already.

#16881 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Game is 5yrs old now, lots more games to talk about.. but BM66 is a masterpiece!

It is a awesome game....

#16882 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Well I'm patiently waiting on mine (deposit paid in June) - perhaps I'll hit you up for some pointers if local play ever resumes?

#16883 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Haven’t really kept up with it. There is a small run to go which is/was after the last call run if I understood correctly but I haven’t paid much attention since the Covid supply chain issues hit. Any NIB Batman demand is moot because there are none available unless a distributor has slots where someone bailed.

#16884 2 years ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

Well I'm patiently waiting on mine (deposit paid in June) - perhaps I'll hit you up for some pointers if local play ever resumes?

Before you even play one ball, make sure the turntable is level in all 3 positions. Otherwise it's airball city shooting the joker or phone targets. I had to add a shim between the round playfield and the plate it's mounted on to compensate for a 'rotation induced' 1mm tilt. It's all good now though.

I'm curious to see what insider connected brings to the game.

Rob

1 week later
#16885 2 years ago

Any BM66 SLE owners here?

I can't get the callout where Adam West says my name to trigger anymore. It's definetly set to "ON" in the settings.

Can anyone share any info?

#16886 2 years ago

Anyone letting go of their Batman 66 LE? I can do a straight cash purchase, offer my modded Premium + cash, or possibly other trades.

Or is anyone selling a Villians topper?

DM me with what you have, and hopefully we can make a deal!

#16887 2 years ago

I think you just need the latest update and a note to stern

#16888 2 years ago

I have a premium but have been on this stream since 2017

#16889 2 years ago

I finally managed to get Bookworm and Mr Freeze and make good use of them with Villain Escape and a couple of TV wizard modes.
IMG_20211025_230721 (resized).jpgIMG_20211025_230721 (resized).jpg

#16890 2 years ago

Just joined this club. Stoked to be here!

A1A85865-2399-4272-ABD4-D0EA867A0BD0 (resized).jpegA1A85865-2399-4272-ABD4-D0EA867A0BD0 (resized).jpeg
#16891 2 years ago

Making my own cat women ramp mod.

253F2263-F5CC-4851-B72D-7C2CED4582A5 (resized).jpeg253F2263-F5CC-4851-B72D-7C2CED4582A5 (resized).jpeg
#16892 2 years ago
Quoted from insx:

I finally managed to get Bookworm and Mr Freeze and make good use of them with Villain Escape and a couple of TV wizard modes.
[quoted image]

Damn! Nearly double my PR. Nicely done!

Quoted from BowlingJim:

[quoted image]

Interested in the files for that if/when you're finished and if you're willing to share!

#16893 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Damn! Nearly double my PR. Nicely done!

Interested in the files for that if/when you're finished and if you're willing to share!

I got them on Thingiverse the square is a mouse pad I just sized it down and the cat is on there too.

#16894 2 years ago
Quoted from insx:

[quoted image]

Try starting a TV wizard mode inside Villain escape with all the multipliers running...bonkers

https://www.twitch.tv/izzypinball/clip/ShinyIntelligentCroissantMcaT-9YZToe8im8Bdf4jz
https://www.twitch.tv/izzypinball/clip/PoliteAbstemiousGerbilCopyThis-UsTH3sU1lfnxWRDu

#16895 2 years ago

My game would have tilted about 5 times during that sequence.

Very nice score though. Were extra balls on or off?

#16896 2 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Try starting a TV wizard mode inside Villain escape with all the multipliers running...bonkers

Nice game!

Here is something for you to try next time you stack a TV wizard MB on Villain Escape.

When you are down to two balls on the TV MB, cradle both...and then let the BOTH drain. (technically, you can keep playing, but the timing of both remaining balls hitting the trough is the important part)

It will obviously start part 2 of VE, BUT, it also re-starts the TV MB...so you can continue running it during the entirety of VE.

#16897 2 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

[quoted image]

Looking good! biglaw did the same thing a year or so ago. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/305#post-5385925

#16898 2 years ago
Quoted from noysboy:Nice game!
Here is something for you to try next time you stack a TV wizard MB on Villain Escape.
When you are down to two balls on the TV MB, cradle both...and then let the BOTH drain. (technically, you can keep playing, but the timing of both remaining balls hitting the trough is the important part)
It will obviously start part 2 of VE, BUT, it also re-starts the TV MB...so you can continue running it during the entirety of VE.

Really cool, I’ll try thanks!

1 week later
#16899 2 years ago

Hello bat hive mind! This target keeps getting stuck on the post. Any thoughts on how to fix that?

C859665C-5177-4CCB-9962-4493BBCDF27C (resized).jpegC859665C-5177-4CCB-9962-4493BBCDF27C (resized).jpeg

#16900 2 years ago

Common problem in early games. You can adjust the switch or replaced it with the redesigned version. There are a number of posts earlier in the thread with details.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/338?hl=chewiec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.