934907C4-60E4-4748-B646-59ABA84ABEBA (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8380 (resized).JPG
20210807_175532 (resized).jpg
IMG_8448 (resized).JPG
IMG_20210602_210416737~2 (resized).jpg
7FE04C33-7A3B-463D-A9F9-14C28D577CA0 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16885 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 338.
#16851 26 days ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Turned on my Batman this AM and all of my high scores are erased with the exception of Grand Champion score. Any idea what could cause this?

In the adjustments… default is reset of scores at 2000 plays (but doesn’t reset GC). Can change number…

#16852 26 days ago
Quoted from bajm:

In the adjustments… default is reset of scores at 2000 plays (but doesn’t reset GC). Can change number…

That’s crazy

#16853 25 days ago
Quoted from beltking:

Picked up a catwoman signature edition yesterday. Now just need a topper. Wish Stern would make more toppers. The play field outlanes are signed by Gomez and Sheats in silver paint pen on this. Pretty cool.
[quoted image]

I think this would make a cool topper, but a little pricey

bm66 (resized).JPG
#16854 25 days ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I think this would make a cool topper, but a little pricey [quoted image]

What is that marketed as? Have a link?

#16855 25 days ago
Quoted from rai:

That’s crazy

It’s actually pretty standard on all recent pinball machines.

#16857 22 days ago

I wonder if Stern will add DJ Mixer to BM66 when they update the code for their connected system? This game has some really fantastic music!

One of my favorites is Mad Hatter music.

Rob

#16858 21 days ago

Been wondering for a while, is the bat mobile “spinner” or “turntable” thing supposed to gravity reset after every hit so that the bat mobile is pointed down the playfield towards the flippers? Put differently, should it feel pretty loose, or is it supposed to “stick” sometimes, effectively blocking the atomic pile with the posts?

Mine generally “sticks” if it’s not within 30 degrees or so of the home position. My machine is secondhand so I’ve never known any different, and kept forgetting to ask.

#16859 21 days ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Been wondering for a while, is the bat mobile “spinner” or “turntable” thing supposed to gravity reset after every hit so that the bat mobile is pointed down the playfield towards the flippers? Put differently, should it feel pretty loose, or is it supposed to “stick” sometimes, effectively blocking the atomic pile with the posts?
Mine generally “sticks” if it’s not within 30 degrees or so of the home position. My machine is secondhand so I’ve never known any different, and kept forgetting to ask.

Its supposed to self center. However if it's dirty,, or if the batmobile was changed to a different aftermarket version or other mods were added to the platform it might not center as well as it did originally.

#16860 21 days ago
Quoted from docquest:

Its supposed to self center. However if it's dirty,, or if the batmobile was changed to a different aftermarket version or other mods were added to the platform it might not center as well as it did originally.

I'm glad they used a thrust bearing on the load point for the batmobile spinner, but it still has enough friction that it may not always self center. Someone modded theirs a bit to make it self center better, but that was a few years ago. That post might be buried in this thread somewhere.

Rob

#16861 21 days ago

Looking to collect all the Batman 66 translite artwork by Christopher Franchi, if you have any for sale please let me know especially the SLE one

Thank you

1 week later
#16862 13 days ago
Quoted from Batman60:

Is there a specific kit for that?

Yes, if you go to pinsound’s website you may order for $29 (I think) an already made 7 pin connector cable.

#16863 13 days ago

Apologies if this has been covered before (not sure what to search for in the 16K+ posts)...

Any reason for the cutout in this plastic?

pasted_image (resized).png
#16864 13 days ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Apologies if this has been covered before (not sure what to search for in the 16K+ posts)...
Any reason for the cutout in this plastic?
[quoted image]

To prevent a ball trap on top of the plastic.

Rob

#16865 13 days ago

I was playing some BM66 the other day and to be honest, it's a lot more fun if you completely ignore freeze and bookworm. Take Shame for a quick multiball or Egghead for points... Tut minor villain modes are also some of the most fun out of them all.

Stern, if you're reading, please fix the remaining bugs and clean up the code. Most importantly:

- None of the minor villains should have white inserts. It conflicts with catwoman
- Fix the skill shot, it's absolutely worthless. Super skill shot is ok though.
- Tweak bookworm and freeze. Frozen all day really is not fun.
- Tweak the spinner. It's jackpot is rather uneventful.
- Inlanes awarding bonus X is too much. It makes top lanes totally useless.

Bugs:

- Under certain conditions, a secondary, smaller TV image will remain as channel static instead of showing an image
- Some of the Egghead episode names are mixed up
- Bat gadgets may not work correctly with egghead.
- If you start a major villain by the phone when that's also the last egghead shot, you get no completion animation or message for egghead.

Oh well, just wishful thinking. I have a buyer for my game, but I'm on the fence about selling.....

Rob

thumbnail_20201121_091032 (resized).jpg
#16866 13 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Stern, if you're reading, please fix the remaining bugs and clean up the code. Most importantly:

Unfortunately, with Lyman gone, I don't think we'll ever see anything relating to his games come through.

#16867 12 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

To prevent a ball trap on top of the plastic.
Rob

Thanks! Makes sense now that you mention it.

#16868 12 days ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Unfortunately, with Lyman gone, I don't think we'll ever see anything relating to his games come through.

Of course this is probably true and even more so as Stern focuses their efforts on the connected platform. I shouldn't care as much as I do and just forget about it.

Rob

#16869 10 days ago

Let me know if you have any interest in selling your BM. Any trim/edition etc. thanks in advance.

#16870 10 days ago

Anyone know of the odds that the last run will be available in December? It’s been a year and with the backlog and supply shortages I have a feeling it will be delayed again. I sure hope I’m wrong!

#16871 10 days ago

Finally joined the club!!! Been after one since I placed a order in April, but Stern kept pushing it back. One came up locally and I jumped on it.

I love the simplicity of this pin compared to AIQ. I love AIQ but if fires me up.

PXL_20211010_144139108 (resized).jpg
#16872 10 days ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Anyone know of the odds that the last run will be available in December? It’s been a year and with the backlog and supply shortages I have a feeling it will be delayed again. I sure hope I’m wrong!

Had this exact conversation today. My fear is it will be pushed into 2022. Stern has quite the backlog going.

#16873 10 days ago
Quoted from chewiec:

The last conversation I had with my distributor said that BM66 was to be made this month. I heard from someone else that it is December now. It has gotten to the point that I'll believe it when I see it. I wouldn't have as much heartburn about it if they didn't keep putting games that didn't exist when I ordered on the line in front of machines that are already sold with deposits on them.

#16874 10 days ago

The last I heard is that backlog orders for anything other than Mando or Godzilla we being pushed to 2022 and the new pricing structure.

#16875 9 days ago

I tried doing a search in the forum but didn't find a match.

Lately when plunging a ball, the ball lock diverter is trapping the ball in the turntable mechanism. Machine has to do a ball search to release it.

I pulled the glass and manually opened the diverter .. ball plunged fine .. locked a ball for multiball no problem, but again the diverter blocked the upper plunger lane and trapped ball in turntable.

Any thoughts? ... Thanks in advance for any help.

#16876 8 days ago
Quoted from gorditas:

The last conversation I had with my distributor said that BM66 was to be made this month. I heard from someone else that it is December now. It has gotten to the point that I'll believe it when I see it. I wouldn't have as much heartburn about it if they didn't keep putting games that didn't exist when I ordered on the line in front of machines that are already sold with deposits on them.

I heard December also. Puzzles me why they can't create a production schedule and stick to it (some what).

#16877 8 days ago
Quoted from Scottn63:

I heard December also. Puzzles me why they can't create a production schedule and stick to it (some what).

They do have a production schedule and most/all distributors (at least Tier A) should have a copy. I don’t know how often it’s released though.

#16878 8 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

They do have a production schedule and most/all distributors (at least Tier A) should have a copy. I don’t know how often it’s released though.

Is BM66 still in demand? I imagine there must be orders, but popularity of this game seemed to really wane after 1.0 was released. This thread used to be so lively before.

Rob

#16879 8 days ago

Game is 5yrs old now, lots more games to talk about.. but BM66 is a masterpiece!

#16880 8 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Is BM66 still in demand? I imagine there must be orders, but popularity of this game seemed to really wane after 1.0 was released. This thread used to be so lively before.
Rob

There is enough demand that they announced a small run this past spring. They were supposed to be built in May. They are all spoken for already.

#16881 8 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Game is 5yrs old now, lots more games to talk about.. but BM66 is a masterpiece!

It is a awesome game....

#16882 8 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Well I'm patiently waiting on mine (deposit paid in June) - perhaps I'll hit you up for some pointers if local play ever resumes?

#16883 8 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Haven’t really kept up with it. There is a small run to go which is/was after the last call run if I understood correctly but I haven’t paid much attention since the Covid supply chain issues hit. Any NIB Batman demand is moot because there are none available unless a distributor has slots where someone bailed.

#16884 8 days ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

Well I'm patiently waiting on mine (deposit paid in June) - perhaps I'll hit you up for some pointers if local play ever resumes?

Before you even play one ball, make sure the turntable is level in all 3 positions. Otherwise it's airball city shooting the joker or phone targets. I had to add a shim between the round playfield and the plate it's mounted on to compensate for a 'rotation induced' 1mm tilt. It's all good now though.

I'm curious to see what insider connected brings to the game.

Rob

1 week later
#16885 20 hours ago

Any BM66 SLE owners here?

I can't get the callout where Adam West says my name to trigger anymore. It's definetly set to "ON" in the settings.

Can anyone share any info?

There are 16885 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 338.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside