IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 335 of 374.
#16701 2 years ago

Just joined the club !!!
I bought from a friend, first owner, it is a premium but came from the factory with a super le translite
Have you ever seeing another one like this ?

5AB829F5-5FB1-4888-B647-BBA0108CAC61 (resized).jpeg5AB829F5-5FB1-4888-B647-BBA0108CAC61 (resized).jpeg
#16702 2 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Also can anyone explain what holding the action button to switch modes when you have a TV minor villian and multiball and/or main villian stacked?.

Think of it like switching channels on a TV. If you have 2 things going, a minor and a major villain, holding the button switches the channel and puts the sound and video focus on the other one.

#16703 2 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Yes! Where did you find that?

Pinsider twenty84 ( chrome candy) made those back when I bought mine, along w some nice metal lock down bar items ( gadget batman emblem and " instruction" plaque next to it.).

I just don't visit all the threads as much as I used to...

#16704 2 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Anyone else think the stock blue shooter spring is just not strong enough? Tonight I plan on replacing with a standard shooter spring to see how it feels. That blue one just feels inadequate.
Hopeful someone comes up with a better airball guard protector on the left cat ramp. I'm going to pitch the game steeper tonight to see if it cuts down on balls launching off it going from left to right around the back. Either a different design or a way to anchor the free floating side down, so balls don't go a flyin so much!
Batmobile toy on spinner sure loves coming off it's mounting screws. Going to really glue that sucker down tonight.
Otherwise, having a lot of fun playing!!

Hi all, Im wondering if anyone has advice on this topic. Im having a similar issue, I recently bought a batman 66 nib and it had the ramp guard installed. The ball is flying off further down the ramp, around the area where the ball makes the S curve, the ball flies completely off the ramp and hits the side of the cabinet. I suppose this is why that metal plate is installed, however the ball deflects off and drains. The left ramp is pretty much unplayable as this happens 99 percent of the time. I've done many pitch adjustments with little success. Id love to have the game set up at the suggested pitch of 6 and a half so that it plays the way it was intended. Raising it up to 7 and higher does not seem to help and when the pitch is that high it effects other parts of the game.

Im wondering if the wireform needs to be tweaked, the problem is really annoying.

#16705 2 years ago
Quoted from SkillshotExhibit:

Hi all, Im wondering if anyone has advice on this topic. Im having a similar issue, I recently bought a batman 66 nib and it had the ramp guard installed. The ball is flying off further down the ramp, around the area where the ball makes the S curve, the ball flies completely off the ramp and hits the side of the cabinet. I suppose this is why that metal plate is installed, however the ball deflects off and drains. The left ramp is pretty much unplayable as this happens 99 percent of the time. I've done many pitch adjustments with little success. Id love to have the game set up at the suggested pitch of 6 and a half so that it plays the way it was intended. Raising it up to 7 and higher does not seem to help and when the pitch is that high it effects other parts of the game.
Im wondering if the wireform needs to be tweaked, the problem is really annoying.

What is your manufacture date? Also if you post some pics I can compare it to mine and see if I notice anything different, mine never falls off the wireforms or ramps ever.

#16706 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

What is your manufacture date? Also if you post some pics I can compare it to mine and see if I notice anything different, mine never falls off the wireforms or ramps ever.

Same here...not even once.

#16707 2 years ago

Im not sure where to look up the manufacture date. The machine was dropped off by Tilt about a month ago, nib. Here's some photos,the one with the yellow circle shows where the ball flies off.

IMG_9150 (resized).jpgIMG_9150 (resized).jpgIMG_9151 (resized).jpgIMG_9151 (resized).jpg
#16708 2 years ago

Im not sure where to look up the manufacture date. The machine was dropped off by Tilt about a month ago, nib. Here's some photos,the one with the yellow circle shows where the ball flies off.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Look on the back of the machine for the date. Here is pics of mine from a few angles. Hope you see something in them that helps!

20210525_122900 (resized).jpg20210525_122900 (resized).jpg20210525_122910 (resized).jpg20210525_122910 (resized).jpg20210525_122923 (resized).jpg20210525_122923 (resized).jpg20210525_122932 (resized).jpg20210525_122932 (resized).jpg
#16709 2 years ago

Thanks for the photos and help looks like it was manufactured in 6/19. Im making very minor pitch adjustments and its helping a little. Seems to me that the ramp wireform designs has some issues. I can't imagine any other need for the plate near the bottom of the wireform. It is a really great machine however, lots of fun when the ball isn't airborne.

#16710 2 years ago

Thanks for the photos and help looks like it was manufactured in 6/19. Im making very minor pitch adjustments and its helping a little. Seems to me that the ramp wireform designs has some issues. I can't imagine any other need for the plate near the bottom of the wireform. It is a really great machine however, lots of fun when the ball isn't airborne.

When you take the ball and roll it with your hand down the wireform do you feel any imperfections that could be making the ball bounce out of the wireform? Here's some pics of the mounting points of mine quick so you can see if yours is possibly assembled alittle out of place. Also on the date yours is made after the updates so your good there.
20210525_130635 (resized).jpg20210525_130635 (resized).jpg20210525_130640 (resized).jpg20210525_130640 (resized).jpg20210525_130658 (resized).jpg20210525_130658 (resized).jpg

#16711 2 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine was doing the exact same launch - somewhere in this thread it was mentioned to put a spacer/rubber bumper at the top of the wireform on the garage. It takes some of the flex out of the wire form - since i did that i would say ball launches are down by 80%.

#16712 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

Mine was doing the exact same launch - somewhere in this thread it was mentioned to put a spacer/rubber bumper at the top of the wireform on the garage. It takes some of the flex out of the wire form - since i did that i would say ball launches are down by 80%.

Wow I have never had a ball launch either....a BUNCH of games....

#16713 2 years ago

I also can't think of a time I've had a launch out of the wireform. Is there a chance the 2 folks above have a bent/poorly welded wireform? Essentially the rail of the wireform sits low so the ball launches out when it has speed at the S curve. Maybe some profile pics (not overhead) of theirs and our wireforms would help identify that.

#16714 2 years ago

I made an adjustment to the wireform, I very slightly encouraged it upward to keep the ball on track, it fixed the problem and every time I hit the ramp the ball does not sail off.

The next thing I’m trying to figure out is why the right slingshot so often throws the ball to the left outlane. I’ve seen people mention that they adjust the coil power on the slingshot to a lower level, but I can’t seem to find that option in the menu, not in coil or adjustments. Does anytime know how to adjust coil power?
Thanks!

#16715 2 years ago

I am the second owner of the game and i shipped it across the country. I talked to the original owner and he did not have the air balls. I am wondering if the transporting of the game caused some sag in the wire form ? I did check all the connection and they were tight - how did you bend it upwards - just with your hands?

#16716 2 years ago

Yes I very gently pulled the outer wire ( the one closest to the cabinet wall ) upwards. It works well now.

Know anything about how to adjust the slingshot coil power? The seem way too strong.

#16717 2 years ago

Yes I very gently pulled the outer wire ( the one closest to the cabinet wall ) upwards. It works well now.
Know anything about how to adjust the slingshot coil power? The seem way too strong.

This is typically in, "Feature adjustments." I don't have my BM66 yet, so I can't look directly. But that is where it is on my AIQ.

2 weeks later
#16718 2 years ago

The light under the dome in my left sling is always on. It’s gets brighter when the sling is activated but it remains on all the time. The right sling is not doing this. Any ideas?

C9BDB5C1-0AA7-46CA-B058-8F2C91AB0F2E (resized).jpegC9BDB5C1-0AA7-46CA-B058-8F2C91AB0F2E (resized).jpeg
#16719 2 years ago

I'd check the solder joints and wires on the board. If those are ok its probably a bad led or board.

1 week later
#16720 2 years ago

I have two questions:
What table events trigger the shaker motor?
Also doesn’t the LE Topper have a light? What triggers the light? Thanks in advance

#16721 2 years ago

First post on pinside
Just got into the hobby and learning. First game was AIQ pro NIB. Decided I want an Elvira HOH and Batman 66. Realized I chose two hard to find titles.
So far the 3 distributors I have called for the last run of Batman 66 have none that aren’t spoken for.
Can anyone give me an idea of who to contact?
Would posting a wanted add for a NIB game be the best route? Do distributors look at those?
Thanks for the help.

#16722 2 years ago
Quoted from Nate1979:

First post on pinside
Just got into the hobby and learning. First game was AIQ pro NIB. Decided I want an Elvira HOH and Batman 66. Realized I chose two hard to find titles.
So far the 3 distributors I have called for the last run of Batman 66 have none that aren’t spoken for.
Would posting a wanted add for a NIB game be the best route? Do distributors look at those?
Thanks for the help.

Did you try these guys

https://gameexchange.biz/deposit-only-batman-66-premium.html

#16723 2 years ago
Quoted from Nate1979:

First post on pinside
Thanks for the help.

I second the suggestion for calling Game Exchange, I have one on order from them. There is one in the classifieds for 8k. I'd suggest checking that out and making an offer. After making the deposit on mine, two have popped up within driving distance. Be patient, and you will find both games. If you add games to your wishlist, you can very quickly check daily only for ads on your wishlist

#16724 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I second the suggestion for calling Game Exchange, I have one on order from them. There is one in the classifieds for 8k. I'd suggest checking that out and making an offer. After making the deposit on mine, two have popped up within driving distance. Be patient, and you will find both games. If you add games to your wishlist, you can very quickly check daily only for ads on your wishlist

Thank you. I will try them tomorrow. Hopefully they ordered more than they have deposits for. I had a distributor call Stern today and were told all orders are in and they couldn’t add more.
I saw the one posted and would love to save a few dollars. Guess I am scared to by a game that isn’t NIB and have it shipped. Will maybe just need to wait for one more local to me an be patient. Not my best virtue haha
Thank you for the insight

#16725 2 years ago

Might be putting my BM Quasi SLE up for sale as I am in addiction mode and need the place...lol. A few pinsiders have seen it and have stated it's the best BM66 they have ever seen....I kinda gotta agree as I went crazy modding it but still looks classy.

This is not mine up for sale. I have many more items. Just an example if you are serious and want s top of the line BM.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/114757

I did a youtube versus posting a bunch of pictures.

Have a good weekend guys.

#16726 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Might be putting my BM Quasi SLE up for sale as I am in addiction mode and need the place...lol. A few pinsiders have seen it and have stated it's the best BM66 they have ever seen....I kinda gotta agree as I went crazy modding it but still looks classy.
This is not mine up for sale. I have many more items. Just an example if you are serious and want s top of the line BM.

If my game causes yours to sell, my commission will be very reasonable.....

#16727 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

If my game causes yours to sell, my commission will be very reasonable.....

Steak and Lobster??? LOL

#16728 2 years ago

I never thought you would part with it my friend, it was fun helping you to mod it. It is one of, if not the nicest Batman 66 I've seen and played

Good luck if you decide to part with it
Here's the link to his YouTube video..

#16729 2 years ago

This is an absolutely a beautiful machine, I have never seen one so loaded with tons and tons of mods. someone is going to be very happy with this, GLWS

#16730 2 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

This is an absolutely a beautiful machine, I have never seen one so loaded with tons and tons of mods. someone is going to be very happy with this, GLWS

Thanks Man....need a bigger house...lol

#16731 2 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Quoted from Red_Devils:

I never thought you would part with it my friend, it was fun helping you to mod it. It is one of, if not the nicest Batman 66 I've seen and played

We did spend many hours on this baby. You liked it so much that you went and bought one. haha

#16732 2 years ago

I installed the atomic pile, my first mod, and it is amazing. It improves the look of the game enormously. It took me 5 years to literally see the light but now I am a mod convert. Shout out to the mod couple for the outstanding work they do. If anyone is on the fence, jump off on the mod side.

Next is the spinner batmobile. Which batmobile is the best upgrade for the 3 inch size?

#16733 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Pinball is a crazy hobby. There are players that love playing the games and there are modders that love modding the games and occasionally playing them too. Often when modders get done fully modding, it is a sign they’re ready to sell, lol.

Me, I love playing more than modding, so I keep them and especially the special ones like Batman 66. What a game of fun! Stern’s beautifully built Batman 66 is actually more stunning, without all the clutter mods blocking view of the silver ball and fabulous artwork all over the machine and PF, imo.

#16734 2 years ago
45F8FD68-A297-4B6B-AA86-876A5894F317 (resized).jpeg45F8FD68-A297-4B6B-AA86-876A5894F317 (resized).jpeg
#16735 2 years ago

Hi there. New Batman66 owner and new to this forum. LOVING this game but I'm having a problem with my ball lock. My apologies if this issue has already been brought up here.

Whenever I score a ball lock, instead of saving for a future multi ball, a new ball gets sent into the shooter lane ready to be plunged. Pretty sure this is an error.

Is this a code glitch? Switch problem?

I've been at this hobby for a few years but still pretty amateurish "under the hood." I'm an eager learner but admittedly don't know what I'm doing mostly

Thanks in advance
Tim

#16736 2 years ago
Quoted from Mplspinhead:

Hi there. New Batman66 owner and new to this forum. LOVING this game but I'm having a problem with my ball lock. My apologies if this issue has already been brought up here.
Whenever I score a ball lock, instead of saving for a future multi ball, a new ball gets sent into the shooter lane ready to be plunged. Pretty sure this is an error.
Is this a code glitch? Switch problem?
I've been at this hobby for a few years but still pretty amateurish "under the hood." I'm an eager learner but admittedly don't know what I'm doing mostly
Thanks in advance
Tim

That sounds correct...you need 3 balls in lock to start multiball...

#16737 2 years ago

I think what's happening is I'm getting "ball locked" inappropriately. So mid play I hit a random target and the game thinks I have locked a ball for no apparent reason. The game sends a new ball out to my shooter lane even though there's still an active ball still in play, and I haven't got to multiball yet.

Maybe its a faulty over-sensitive ball lock switch?

#16738 2 years ago

Well we had a good run guys.

I am moving on from BM world and all you cool peeps.

See you in the Aliens -JP thread.

#16739 2 years ago

I know it's long gone with new code but what exactly was "Shame all day"?

#16740 2 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Tell me all the pins that are more fun than BM66? To me EHOH is up there with it, but not many more....keep it if you can.

I’m thinking about buying a BM66 as they are doing a small run soon.

It’s funny tho was thinking about a newer pin even Halloween or Ultraman but often the new pins are a big crap shoot.

My last two purchases were older titles SW and JP both had been out years by the time I picked them up and I’m so happy.

Thinking with the killer code that BM66 will really be what I’m looking for in my next purchase.

#16741 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It’s funny tho was thinking about a newer pin even Halloween or Ultraman but often the new pins are a big crap shoot.
My last two purchases were older titles SW and JP both had been out years by the time I picked them up and I’m so happy.
Thinking with the killer code that BM66 will really be what I’m looking for in my next purchase.

Game Exchange might have one slot left. Spoken for everywhere else that I checked.

#16742 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Game Exchange might have one slot left. Spoken for everywhere else that I checked.

thanks for the heads up.

#16743 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

BM66 is what I consider the Classiest game ever made. The music is so great i love it, the theme intergration with all the call outs and clips, 22 character modes, actual mechs that interact with the ball, and the longest deepest Stern game ever if you actually play through every main character mode without jackpotting out that i know of. Its such a good mix of adventure with point chasing its perfect coded once you fully understand it. Plus how the multiplier works and bat turn are great amongst other stuff going on in the game. As I said CLASSIEST game ever made!

I still dont know what the target inside the pops area does? any help guys?

#16744 2 years ago

I was curious how much video assets are on BM66.

I have SW and believe they have 450 different video clips from the films.

#16745 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I was curious how much video assets are on BM66.
I have SW and believe they have 450 different video clips from the films.

There is more in BM66. The scenes are longer and more of them. I have both and they both excel with all there video assets and callouts.

#16746 2 years ago

I believe my disturbutor has two Batman 66s unspoken for that are coming in the next run. Message me and I can get you his contact info.

#16747 2 years ago

Good grief!! Played mine at length last night as it's been awhile. Forgot how absolutely amazing this thing turned out!!! Super fun, and a million ways to play it!!!!

( I guess it is Batman after all.. )

#16748 2 years ago

Finally broke a billion
Watching the Bowen tutorial helped in the sense I wasn’t trying to go to the next character just to see it like before ,or trying to stage a incredible score ,I stayed in each character as long a possible working combos,multipliers and multiball
What a game this is
I got to gas attack was building a good game
So glad I have this game will never leave because I know I’ll never have another
7FE04C33-7A3B-463D-A9F9-14C28D577CA0 (resized).jpeg7FE04C33-7A3B-463D-A9F9-14C28D577CA0 (resized).jpeg

#16749 2 years ago

I’m hopefully getting BM66 in the near future.

Just been reading the rules. Have a question about the minor villain modes. What is the most valuable/important?

It seems like Egg is the least important because it only gives points.

Bookworm seems like the best if you are able to complete a few it’s best to have bonus carry over from ball to ball.

Tut and Hatter both important work together. Not sure what is more important I think Tut (save progress also more points during modes).

Iceman very powerful

Shame good but not as iceman or bookworm.

Do you guys have a specific plan for maximum points?

Does it seem like Egg is too underpowered considering it gives nothing but points where Tut gives two bonus. But it does seem like Egghead is fairly easy to complete.

#16750 2 years ago

I allways try bookworm then iceman first.
Then I'm choosing more random from 3rd season, usually shame if I have a lot of multipliers to get most out of it or I go for Tut.

I rarely get that far though

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 34.99
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 8.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 335 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/335?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.