IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7484 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 374.
#16551 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Just a quick update... I have had a few Batman owners ask me if they can purchase just the left card since the right card is the collector card. If anyone has interest, I have added that as an option in my store to purchase just the left card.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04882-batman-66-lenticular-apron-cards

Just ordered!! ( did not ask for address though...??)

#16552 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Just a quick update... I have had a few Batman owners ask me if they can purchase just the left card since the right card is the collector card. If anyone has interest, I have added that as an option in my store to purchase just the left card.

I just ordered the left one. They look pretty cool. I'll be interested to see how it looks in person.

Wait, is the left one the instructions? I can't remember.

#16553 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Just ordered!! ( did not ask for address though...??)

Thanks, I see your address in the order, we should be good to go.

Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I just ordered the left one. They look pretty cool. I'll be interested to see how it looks in person.

Honestly, they look better in person. I am not saying that to sell cards (I have already sold waaaaayyyyyy more sets than I thought I ever would), it really is the case. I typically have people buy one set, and then once they see them in person, they end up ordering sets for the rest of their games. The flip transition is pretty obvious via video, but the 3D isn't. The 3D cards always get the most reaction when people see them in person.

Thanks for your order! Fingers crossed you like them!

#16554 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Wait, is the left one the instructions? I can't remember.

Yes, the left one is instructions....

#16555 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yes, the left one is instructions....

Do you do them the Munsters?

#16556 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Do you do them the Munsters?

Not yet... It is on my list... Still sourcing good artwork that isn't on the machine currently.

This thread has all my current cards with examples- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lenticular-apron-cards

#16557 3 years ago

Well after I dont know how many tries...I finally beat Bookworm last night... on ball 2... and then went for Mr Freeze on ball 3.... SDTM!!! GRRRRR

#16558 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Well after I dont know how many tries...I finally beat Bookworm last night... on ball 2... and then went for Mr Freeze on ball 3.... SDTM!!! GRRRRR

Wow, you are making progress. That played exactly like it did for most of the rest of us...

#16559 3 years ago

I ordered a couple of the Batman TV Series vehicles by Hot Wheels - the batmobile and bat copter. How do you mount them to the playfield? Is there something else I need to do this?

#16560 3 years ago

Holy Question Killed the Thread Batman! Sorry lol

#16561 3 years ago

I’m on a list for a Batman 66 premium. I’m getting excited at the thought of getting it. Quick question for anyone who has powder coated the premium. Has anyone used a different powder than the LE and SLE? Just curious.

Thanks in advance.

#16562 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Holy Question Killed the Thread Batman! Sorry lol

This thread has been mostly dead for a long time now. It used to be one of the most active when code development was underway. Yet as soon as 1.0 hit, people just seemed to lose interest. I remember when people got super excited when bat-turn was added to the game.

Rob

#16563 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

This thread has been mostly dead for a long time now. It used to be one of the most active when code development was underway. Yet as soon as 1.0 hit, people just seemed to lose interest. I remember when people got super excited when bat-turn was added to the game.
Rob

More than the code though..first Stern to have the LCD screen, very small run of LE's (thinking 220 or something w only half in the States), infamous SLE price ("normal" by current standards), shown at expo in unplayable form...crazy but true.....what a great pinball journey (and yes, code took FOREVER to mature into what it is now)!! All sorts of things to talk/ complain about back then. Put a "hard launch" on a couple mod makers as well.

It took a bit, but man, what a great game....still enjoy mine and play it often (though it still destroys me).

#16564 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

More than the code though..first Stern to have the LCD screen, very small run of LE's (thinking 220 or something w only half in the States), infamous SLE price ("normal" by current standards), shown at expo in unplayable form...crazy but true.....what a great pinball journey (and yes, code took FOREVER to mature into what it is now)!! All sorts of things to talk/ complain about back then. Put a "hard launch" on a couple mod makers as well.
It took a bit, but man, what a great game....still enjoy mine and play it often (though it still destroys me).

240 LEs with “free” topper

#16565 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

240 LEs with “free” topper

Lol....forgot about the included topper!!! A steal by today's standards. Wonder if my LE would sell for 20k?

(not selling of course....fun times!!)

#16566 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I agree with you. Love playing this game. I have had so much fun detailing this game out. My goal was to take my premium and make it as close to a SLE as I could. If I could just figure out the custom call outs in the code Id be pretty close.

#16567 3 years ago

So excited to be joining the club!

Trying to read through this entire thread. So much info! So has anyone been successful in modifying the code to have their name called out on a premium?

If so, any 'Thomas's out there?

#16568 3 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

So excited to be joining the club!
Trying to read through this entire thread. So much info! So has anyone been successful in modifying the code to have their name called out on a premium?
If so, any 'Thomas's out there?

I would love it....no marc-mark or even marcus....lol

#16569 3 years ago

I am looking to find/buy this pin when possible. Is there anything updated/improved with the cat woman version over the standard Batman and robin version besides the art??
I know the my former vault spiderman had a lot of improvements over the original spiderman run.
Thank you

#16570 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I am looking to find/buy this pin when possible. Is there anything updated/improved with the cat woman version over the standard Batman and robin version besides the art??
I know the my former vault spiderman had a lot of improvements over the original spiderman run.
Thank you

I’m curious about this too. I don’t have mine yet (Catwoman) but I’m picking it up later this week.

#16571 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I’m curious about this too. I don’t have mine yet (Catwoman) but I’m picking it up later this week.

I may be wrong...but was told when I bought mine.that the only difference is the artwork.... game play is identical..the code is the same for sure

#16572 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Is there anything updated/improved with the cat woman version over the standard Batman and robin version besides the art??

No. It just has all the production fixes included.

#16573 3 years ago

I think they brought back the power interlock switch as well.

#16574 3 years ago

Waiting for the next update as minor villains were added was really fun. I’m actually glad I purchased mine when the code was in such a stripped down state. Hearing there was an update and then discovering whatever was added each time was a thrill ride. I remember distinctly when the second major villain modes were added and I realized each batphone hurry up was unique with Robin’s “cowabunga”! I kind of miss the slow reveal to what became an amazing and deep game.

#16575 3 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Yes my Catwoman edition has it active....my Munsters LE does not

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#16576 3 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Nope...my Catwoman Edition does not have the interlock switch...some do and some don’t.

Any of the final run BM66s, whether Catwoman or Standard, have the production fixes that were learned on earlier runs. Someone please chime in if I’m wrong, but from my understanding this included improved ramps, ball lock switches, Joker targets, Batcave switch, and general improvements to the turntable and associated wiring.

#16577 3 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

Waiting for the next update

It's better not to wait.

Rob

#16578 3 years ago

Does anyone have a spare decal like this they can take a good high res picture for me of? Would be glad to pay for a little something for your time and effort but it should be easy. I can also help mod your rom if you need help with that. Please let me know.
163D536D-9881-4244-81B7-1EDB555C3703 (resized).jpeg163D536D-9881-4244-81B7-1EDB555C3703 (resized).jpeg

#16579 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Nope...my Catwoman Edition does not have the interlock switch...some do and some don’t.
Any of the final run BM66s, whether Catwoman or Standard, have the production fixes that were learned on earlier runs. Someone please chime in if I’m wrong, but from my understanding this included improved ramps, ball lock switches, Joker targets, Batcave switch, and general improvements to the turntable and associated wiring.

You are right about the improvements to Catwoman Edition. Owning both the original and Catwoman edition, can attest to the fact all improvements were learned from earlier models. Even the Catwoman cabinet is far superior being an all wood cabinet, instead of MDF painted black fiber board, like my first Batman model has. Catwoman has real quality plywood and proper corner bracing and the new run will have this too. Catwoman shoots superior to the original as well. Thought the original shoots kind of clunky, where the Catwoman edition is smooth as butter. In addition the left orbit no longer has a wire hanging down into the lane, as well as the left ramp bumper is no longer an obstacle to ball zipping around the left orbit lane. Joker targets mechanisms were also sticking closed on older machines and now redesigned, with no issues. However, was able to fix older game to most of these improvements, except for the cabinet. Batman 66 still rocks as one of the best games ever made imo.

#16580 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You are right about the improvements to Catwoman Edition. Owning both the original and Catwoman edition, can attest to the fact all improvements were learned from earlier models. Even the Catwoman cabinet is far superior being an all wood cabinet, instead of MDF painted black fiber board, like my first Batman model has. Catwoman has real quality plywood and proper corner bracing and the new run will have this too. Catwoman shoots superior to the original as well. Thought the original shoots kind of clunky, where the Catwoman edition is smooth as butter. In addition the left orbit no longer has a wire hanging down into the lane, as well as the left ramp bumper is no longer an obstacle to ball zipping around the left orbit lane. Joker targets mechanisms were also sticking closed on older machines and now redesigned, with no issues. However, was able to fix older game to most of these improvements, except for the cabinet. Batman 66 still rocks as one of the best games ever made imo.

What run are you referring to on the Catwoman's? Mine was produced in July of 2019 so I'm wondering if they all have these upgrades. I definitely don't have issues with ball jumps from the L ramp or the Joker target issue. I'll have to check on the wood and corner bracing. My question is on the L ramp bumpers, that's by far my hardest shot for me to make, especially from the R flipper. Maybe I'm just looking for excuses....

#16581 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

What run are you referring to on the Catwoman's? Mine was produced in July of 2019 so I'm wondering if they all have these upgrades. I definitely don't have issues with ball jumps from the L ramp or the Joker target issue. I'll have to check on the wood and corner bracing. My question is on the L ramp bumpers, that's by far my hardest shot for me to make, especially from the R flipper. Maybe I'm just looking for excuses....

All Catwoman runs have all the upgrades to my knowledge. I asked Stern directly when I purchased my Catwoman, since I already had a Bat66. Wanted to know if all known issues had been improved.

#16582 3 years ago

Stern pretty much did all the fixing from the 2018 December batch which came with Adam west signature card rarest version to present catwomen edition.
Cabinet reinforced brackets, Ramp lexan for flying balls, etc. I never had any issue with my December run.

#16583 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Stern pretty much did all the fixing from the 2018 December batch which came with Adam west signature card rarest version to present time cat women.
Cabinet reinforced brackets, Ramp lexan for flying balls, etc. I never had any issue with my December run.

#16584 3 years ago

Home at last

1071EE97-EFB7-4939-966C-92958083A8CA (resized).jpeg1071EE97-EFB7-4939-966C-92958083A8CA (resized).jpeg13CB0DA0-09E3-4085-B03D-04FEE72AD789 (resized).jpeg13CB0DA0-09E3-4085-B03D-04FEE72AD789 (resized).jpeg18CDFED2-03DF-409A-9F80-56160F672A2F (resized).jpeg18CDFED2-03DF-409A-9F80-56160F672A2F (resized).jpeg5B34EE0B-BF20-4243-AEAE-5B035826CA2D (resized).jpeg5B34EE0B-BF20-4243-AEAE-5B035826CA2D (resized).jpegC318617F-BC93-4D63-91FA-4F2DEBB1128E (resized).jpegC318617F-BC93-4D63-91FA-4F2DEBB1128E (resized).jpeg
#16585 3 years ago

Home at last
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats, such a great game. I've had mine since release and still love it.

#16586 3 years ago

Home at last
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very Nice, what mods are you going to add???

#16587 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Easy now.....the original BM66LE's were all plywood except the bottom. LE's have the unobtanium topper, Adam West signed card (he was Batman) and most of the problems were sorted w factory fixes (extended sneeze guard to stabilize air ball travel a bit, snugged the wireform, etc.

Yes, they learned from the turntable woes, changed the cheap bracing, added plywood bottom, and addressed the hanging wire over the left orbit.

I think the catwoman version is very cool, but will take my original LE all day if compared (I do have a nice wireform/ ramp on the left that smokes and is stronger and flows better than any original offering though.. ).

Shot geometry never changed......regardless, a great game!!

#16588 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Very Nice, what mods are you going to add???

I’m not much of a mod person, though I did buy the $8 hot wheels bat copter to throw in it.
I spent a majority of the day trouble shooting the turntable, despite only 79 total balls played :/ (it was an open box floor model left over)

The turntable motor would run and jam up the assembly, not operate correctly, for example, be out of position and not come back for the batphone shot when displayed, or you couldn’t hit for joker,
then it would detect “too many issues” in diagnostics and not run at all.
So I took the bottom apart, and I notice one of the three optos on that assembly underneath wasn’t registering because one of the two screws to the opto was too tight.
Backed it off a hair and it’s been normal/working correctly.
I guess those left and right optos under there tell the motor exactly where to stop, if one doesn’t work, it will jam and try to run...

not fun, but glad it’s resolved.

#16589 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Easy now.....the original BM66LE's were all plywood except the bottom. LE's have the unobtanium topper, Adam West signed card (he was Batman) and most of the problems were sorted w factory fixes (extended sneeze guard to stabilize air ball travel a bit, snugged the wireform, etc.
Yes, they learned from the turntable woes, changed the cheap bracing, added plywood bottom, and addressed the hanging wire over the left orbit.
I think the catwoman version is very cool, but will take my original LE all day if compared (I do have a nice wireform/ ramp on the left that smokes and is stronger and flows better than any original offering though.. ).
Shot geometry never changed......regardless, a great game!!

Well the other poster and my observations of the original Bat66 machine and the Catwoman machine (having both) is not an attempt to be a put down on the fabulous LE’s at all. We were simply offering our observations between the two and how Stern responsibly fixed known issues, which anyone would hope they would do, like they do on all machines later on that have been in production for a while. I included in my comparison the fact that I was able to make the fixes on my original too. Your special modded ramp is the best for sure and you have one heck of a topper after all! So all good.

#16590 3 years ago

hello, do you know what this part is?
Thank you
Seb

20210320_145015 (resized).jpg20210320_145015 (resized).jpg
#16591 3 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

hello, do you know what this part is?
Thank you
Seb
[quoted image]

That part, laches on to the Bat-girl plastic, Un screw it and place it back in place. theres a clip on that metal, That puts it in place.

#16592 3 years ago

Thank you
do you have a picture of the part in the correct position?
Please

#16593 3 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

Thank you
do you have a picture of the part in the correct position?
Please

Here ya go.

20210320_140544 (resized).jpg20210320_140544 (resized).jpg
#16594 3 years ago

Thank you

#16595 3 years ago

Catwoman LE!

AB0A2BDF-F19C-4EEF-9E7D-BEFBC8A002A5 (resized).jpegAB0A2BDF-F19C-4EEF-9E7D-BEFBC8A002A5 (resized).jpeg
#16596 3 years ago

Thinking of putting up my Modded out BM66 up for sale. Way to many mods to list but will do it...

Hmmm....yes let it go or hell no keep it.

HELP me Pinsiders.....lol.

#16597 3 years ago

Thinking of putting up my Modded out BM66 up for sale. Way to many mods to list but will do it...

Damn dude I thought you'd never sell your Batman! The amount of time and money you put into it, I've played it and helped you install many mods fantastic game, somebody is going to be really happy I know I sold mine a few months ago for $8k and I must admit I do miss it, but you have all the powder coated armor and custom apron. GLWTS mate

#16598 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Damn dude I thought you'd never sell your Batman! The amount of time and money you put into it, I've played it and helped you install many mods fantastic game, somebody is going to be really happy I know I sold mine a few months ago for $8k and I must admit I do miss it, but you have all the powder coated armor and custom apron. GLWTS mate

Long time no see man. We gotta do a meet up soon at a SHOW....We need a PIN show so bad....

Thanks ....the the lighted-flashing purple custom apron kicks ass.

#16599 3 years ago

Tell me all the pins that are more fun than BM66? To me EHOH is up there with it, but not many more....keep it if you can.

#16600 3 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Tell me all the pins that are more fun than BM66? To me EHOH is up there with it, but not many more....keep it if you can.

Agree, that it shoots so fun and is well integrated into the theme, name another better than Bat66...the list would be almost none, if people were honest with themselves. It is one of the absolute rare keepers out there. Would be last to ever be sold from my collection. Would only sell if I got out of pinball, which that’s not going to happen, lol.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Sylacauga, AL
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 26.50
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/332?hl=wrb1977 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.