IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7484 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 374.
#16251 3 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Im waiting to see pictures of people mounting the new Penguin figure that just came out. Anyone? I haven't taken the time to find a spot for mine yet.

I cant find a spot yet either.....

#16252 3 years ago

Anyone here have a stripped playfield that they can send me a few pics that I need of? I just need one specific area. I tried glass off but couldn’t seem to get good ones. HELP is great appreciated!! Thanks

#16253 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I cant find a spot yet either.....

I will post up tomorrow. Took me a few days to de use the two areas.

#16254 3 years ago

Thought I had heard about Stern potentially doing another run of BM66 machines sometime this fall/winter. Curious if that might also means more toppers (beacon/batmobile) could be run as well? Anybody connected enough to have some insight?

I know there's probably a lot of us secondhand owners who would love to get their hands on one.

#16255 3 years ago

New run is for premiums which don’t include those limited edition toppers.

#16256 3 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Curious if that might also means more toppers (beacon/batmobile) could be run as well? Anybody connected enough to have some insight?

Batmobile style topper was exclusive to the SLE and LE machines. However, they could make more of the villains topper or the batsignal projector topper if they wanted as those weren't limited. Pinball life had the batsignal projector toppers as recently as a few months ago (now out of stock though).

Compared to current topper prices the batsignal projector topper was a downright bargain at $250. Plus it is one of the coolest effects to have the batsignal flashing on your wall or ceiling at the right time during gameplay.

1-5 (resized).jpg1-5 (resized).jpgrps20201020_173753 (resized).jpgrps20201020_173753 (resized).jpg
#16257 3 years ago

Has anyone had there playfield replaced by Stern for severe pitting to the playfield.

#16258 3 years ago

Be nice to have a software update that includes DJ mode. Wonder if we see any future updates.

#16259 3 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Has anyone had there playfield replaced by Stern for severe pitting to the playfield.

Good luck. I have chunks falling off mine and I'm getting ghosted.

1 week later
#16260 3 years ago

Haven't looked and not sure where others have placed the Penguin ornament, but this works... made a little wire bracket and drilled into the left foot.

20201031_165924 (resized).jpg20201031_165924 (resized).jpg
#16261 3 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Haven't looked and not sure where others have placed the Penguin ornament, but this works... made a little wire bracket and drilled into the left foot.
[quoted image]

And you still haven't upgraded from Stern's crappy ass atomic pile? I don't get it.

#16262 3 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

And you still haven't upgraded from Stern's crappy ass atomic pile? I don't get it

The stock Atomic Pile by Stern is awful. A must upgrade.

#16263 3 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

[quoted image]

Looks good, upgrade the crane as well.

#16264 3 years ago

I’ve upgraded to Modcouple’s, but Stern’s was designed to withstand air balls. An air ball hit my Modcouple Atomic pile just one time and blew out one of the pylons. Stern’s is made to withstand heavy steel balls hitting it and does the job quite well, although Modcouples does look more the part.

#16265 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I’ve upgraded to Modcouple’s, but Stern’s was design to withstand air balls. An air ball hit my Modcouple Atomic pile just one time and blew out one of the pylons. Stern’s is made to withstand heavy steel balls hitting it and does the job quite well, although Modcouples does look more the part.

I wondered how that would do with a direct ball hit. I’m probably still going to order one. The stock one is just so lame.

#16266 3 years ago

Hello. Hoping someone can help me with my Pengy crane. It stopped registering hits (rarely, only hard hits register). I tried the sandpaper trick on the bracket and wire hoop, cleaned spring, retightened both wire screws, etc. to no avail. I took the back plastic off and noticed the dome led wires were broken off the board.

Q1: which gets red and which gets orange? Red +?
Q2: I think I need to remove the crane to investigate more. How the hell do you get the two allen set screws out!!??

Thanks for any tips or tricks

Chris

16042459485392075370499408315347 (resized).jpg16042459485392075370499408315347 (resized).jpg
#16267 3 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

The stock Atomic Pile by Stern is awful. A must upgrade.

I need to upgrade my stock "pile" ASAP. Maybe this week.

#16268 3 years ago

I got the crane Allen's out with heat. Found the culprit!

16042467023036491018419642091711 (resized).jpg16042467023036491018419642091711 (resized).jpg
#16269 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I need to upgrade my stock "pile" ASAP. Maybe this week.

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 11.27.34 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-11-01 at 11.27.34 AM (resized).png
#16270 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday. BM66 isn’t a game I was fond of when it was released, or even recently, but my girlfriend is a Batman 66 fanatic and I had to get the game for her when she played it on location.

The game is growing on me currently, but it still seems a bit too chaotic in how you can seemingly stack everything together, I’m not sure what’s going on most of the time.

Mine has a early 2018 build and was practically untouched by the previous owner with less than 150 plays running .88 code. Any adjustments or things I should check for in the game?

92B1D4E1-FA1F-40AE-B142-5F521D6733B2 (resized).jpeg92B1D4E1-FA1F-40AE-B142-5F521D6733B2 (resized).jpeg

#16271 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Joined the club yesterday. BM66 isn’t a game I was fond of when it was released, or even recently, but my girlfriend is a Batman 66 fanatic and I had to get the game for her when she played it on location.
The game is growing on me currently, but it still seems a bit too chaotic in how you can seemingly stack everything together, I’m not sure what’s going on most of the time.
Mine has a early 2018 build and was practically untouched by the previous owner with less than 150 plays running .88 code. Any adjustments or things I should check for in the game?
[quoted image]

Update to the latest code if you haven't. BM66 really didn't start to shine until the code was refined. As for the chaos....it actually fits the theme perfectly, as the BM66 TV shows had plenty of chaos in them!!

#16272 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Update to the latest code if you haven't. BM66 really didn't start to shine until the code was refined. As for the chaos....it actually fits the theme perfectly, as the BM66 TV shows had plenty of chaos in them!!

So many thoughts and advice.....for one light it up with some Pinstadiums. I would add some must have mods.

Have fun its a fantastic game.

Watch some of the guys play it on youtube it will help get some strategy.

#16273 3 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

[quoted image]

What did you attack bracket to?

#16274 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

[quoted image]

Get you a proper Bat Emblem for the lockdown bar (if it doesn't already have it) Chrome Candy emblem is my favorite BM66 mod and quality is top notch.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/01719-bat-emblem-plain

#16275 3 years ago

I was thinking about getting something new maybe around Christmas, had thought of AIQ or GnR but decided not to get either after playing. Keep coming back to the idea of BM66, I have played BM66 on location but never really understanding the rules fully. I was watching some of Jack Danger and he said something like the major villains aren't important as the minor villains. I don't understand what that means, does he mean the scoring of the majors aren't as big as the minors or that the major villain rules are not as interesting?

I wanted to get some opinions on BM66 (my other thought was MM or MB remakes both are top rated but I feel like the rules of those two are not as deep as BM66).

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#16276 3 years ago

thinking of selling my batman SLE. pm me...

#16277 3 years ago

Batman banners to hang up in the bat cave!

3246BC13-B72B-49CC-A9CB-F2F6CD6D4734 (resized).jpeg3246BC13-B72B-49CC-A9CB-F2F6CD6D4734 (resized).jpegE0FB71CA-01CC-4509-8418-1EFA341624B0 (resized).jpegE0FB71CA-01CC-4509-8418-1EFA341624B0 (resized).jpeg
#16278 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I was thinking about getting something new maybe around Christmas, had thought of AIQ or GnR but decided not to get either after playing. Keep coming back to the idea of BM66, I have played BM66 on location but never really understanding the rules fully. I was watching some of Jack Danger and he said something like the major villains aren't important as the minor villains. I don't understand what that means, does he mean the scoring of the majors aren't as big as the minors or that the major villain rules are not as interesting?
I wanted to get some opinions on BM66 (my other thought was MM or MB remakes both are top rated but I feel like the rules of those two are not as deep as BM66).

Here’s my answer: Batman66 is fun as hell.

I own a BM66 but leave the house to play GNR and AIQ on location - just to get the F out of the house.

Put the three side-by-side on location and I’d play BM66.

All day.

#16279 3 years ago

Very nice J85M

Hung mine up the other day.. yes I did finish off the BM66 at the end!

4CF40AA9-1573-4C07-9086-5554D23EF47C (resized).jpeg4CF40AA9-1573-4C07-9086-5554D23EF47C (resized).jpeg
#16280 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Very nice j85m
Hung mine up the other day.. yes I did finish off the BM66 at the end!
[quoted image]

Very nice! Are those the full size Stern ones? Those look huge!

#16281 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

MMr and MBr nice games, but rules are so simple; quite easy to get bored in HUO. Batman is my go to game of fun and is coded so deeply it never gets boring. Jack’s meaning about major versus minor is: going for minor gets more points with the BookWorm/Freeze combo. More than major villains do point wise, which that minor villain combo multiplies all scoring. AIQ is another game deeply coded rules wise. If you’re buying one, Batman is an easy decision, as it’s code is the best of all time.

#16282 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

BM66 is a wonderful game with a lot of fun nostalgia. I'm hoping if/when Lyman brings the DJ Mixer to the game that he also balances a few things better.

Rob

#16283 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

BM66 is a wonderful game with a lot of fun nostalgia. I'm hoping if/when Lyman brings the DJ Mixer to the game that he also balances a few things better.
Rob

I would love to see DJ mode on Batman!

#16284 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I would love to see DJ mode on Batman!

Yeah, the music in Batman is so theme perfect and fun imo. Hoping for an update with all the new general features they’re including in the new games coming out now.

#16285 3 years ago

" holy what the " what has this guy done and hes still not finished please make him stop

20201113_120754 (resized).jpg20201113_120754 (resized).jpg20201113_120835 (resized).jpg20201113_120835 (resized).jpg
#16286 3 years ago
Quoted from pug123:

" holy what the " what has this guy done and hes still not finished please make him stop
[quoted image][quoted image]

TOO MUCH!!!

#16287 3 years ago
Quoted from pug123:

[quoted image][quoted image]

#16288 3 years ago

I know this is a long shot, but...

I was able to get a premium topper for my Batman66, but the city skyline plastic in the back was cut down significantly, maybe they had a super low ceiling?

Does anyone have an extra set of the topper plastic? Would it be possible to make one? I’m missing the helicopter too.

7619B73C-7E85-4F79-A342-6BD6E53F89AA (resized).jpeg7619B73C-7E85-4F79-A342-6BD6E53F89AA (resized).jpeg7A8608AC-E9D0-400F-B5F4-A27325500008 (resized).png7A8608AC-E9D0-400F-B5F4-A27325500008 (resized).pngAD952DD2-A701-4C6E-93BC-A1C6354F7E8D (resized).jpegAD952DD2-A701-4C6E-93BC-A1C6354F7E8D (resized).jpeg
#16289 3 years ago

Wow...just wow!! I'll go on record and say the previous owner who hacked that up is a moron. However, it looks like it just needs something underneath to raise it back up. You wouldn't see anything cuz the front plastic would hide it. If anyone can help its @yelobird.

#16290 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

I was able to get a premium topper for my Batman66, but the city skyline plastic in the back was cut down significantly, maybe they had a super low ceiling?
Does anyone have an extra set of the topper plastic? Would it be possible to make one? I’m missing the helicopter too. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If they didn't disclose the changes to you before you bought it I would be demanding a refund. Yikes.

#16291 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

If they didn't disclose the changes to you before you bought it I would be demanding a refund. Yikes.

I knew it was messed up and it was a good price, so I popped on it. I figured better than nothing. I had the batsignal mech on top and wanted the topper too. I’ve had a wanted add up in the marketplace for a long time and just haven’t been able to get anything else.

#16292 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Does anyone have an extra set of the topper plastic? Would it be possible to make one? I’m missing the helicopter too. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm crying a little inside because 1) I wish I had this topper and 2) my basement also wouldn't fit the topper but there's no way I'd even consider chopping it down to make it fit. Sad.

#16293 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

I'm crying a little inside because 1) I wish I had this topper and 2) my basement also wouldn't fit the topper but there's no way I'd even consider chopping it down to make it fit. Sad.

I first thought the original owner just cut the back skyline plastic, but after looking more closely, it appears the villains plastic in front also got shortened.

It should be fairly straight forward to make a replacement, you just need an original uncut original to scan. If I had that topper I'd scan it for you but unfortunately I dont.

#16294 3 years ago

Oy! The previous owner should have never even bothered with the topper.

Rob

#16295 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

I knew it was messed up and it was a good price, so I popped on it. I figured better than nothing. I had the batsignal mech on top and wanted the topper too. I’ve had a wanted add up in the marketplace for a long time and just haven’t been able to get anything else.

How tall is it? My basement is severely height challenged and I can't fit normal toppers. If it's short enough for me to fit, and you do not want to bother with trying to fix this one, maybe I could use it as-is depending on price. Let me know if that is of interest.

#16296 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I first thought the original owner just cut the back skyline plastic, but after looking more closely, it appears the villains plastic in front also got shortened.
It should be fairly straight forward to make a replacement, you just need an original uncut original to scan. If I had that topper I'd scan it for you but unfortunately I dont.

Thanks! I was hoping for the same. I didn't realize the front plastic was cut too.

#16297 3 years ago

After looking at that picture I would like that batgirl bust ,I remember when the game first came out owners were buying it made by eaglemoss,I just looked and can’t find it anywhere,anybody have a line on one?

#16298 3 years ago

Hey! Selling my Batman banner. In great condition, been kept in box. PM if you are interested. Thanks!

IMG_6670 (resized).jpegIMG_6670 (resized).jpeg
#16299 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hey! Selling my Batman banner. In great condition, been kept in box. PM if you are interested. Thanks!
[quoted image]

I wish I had a banner for each game I owned. I would hang them on the wall across from my games. Stern never did sell these, they were promo items?

Rob

#16300 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I wish I had a banner for each game I owned. I would hang them on the wall across from my games. Stern never did sell these, they were promo items?

They were/are dealer promo items but have been very easy to get in the last couple years through the Stern Army. You can find most for under $90. I presume they actually cost around $50.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/326?hl=manto1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.