IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 374.
#15801 3 years ago

I dint even know about this little secret....going to give it a try.

#15802 3 years ago

What are alternate story lines..??

#15803 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

What are alternate story lines..??

Different episodes from the TV show are integrated into the modes. So far each major villain has 2 different episodes you can choose to play through.

#15804 3 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Different episodes from the TV show are integrated into the modes. So far each major villain has 2 different episodes you can choose to play through.

A cool feature of the second episodes for each major villain is that they are from the third season when batgirl joined the show. So you get the terrific trio instead of the dynamic duo.

#15805 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

A cool feature of the second episodes for each major villain is that they are from the third season when batgirl joined the show. So you get the terrific trio instead of the dynamic duo.

And, if you play any one of them, after the game, in the attract mode, when it gets to the animated show opening, you'll see Batgirl riding her cycle in front of the Batmobile (this also occurs if you play any of the third season Minor villains).

#15806 3 years ago

I have a stern premium Batman villian topper I don’t need anymore. SOLD. Comes with all parts etc

D4891558-FF33-4D16-8A09-675D85C060C2 (resized).pngD4891558-FF33-4D16-8A09-675D85C060C2 (resized).png

#15808 3 years ago

Looking at my lineup bm66 is a continual eyesore for my ocd as it is my only game without a coin door sticker/decal.

Has anyone made a decal for their bm66 coindoor? If not would anyone be interested in one?

#15809 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looking at my lineup bm66 is a continual eyesore for my ocd as it is my only game without a coin door sticker/decal.
Has anyone made a decal for their bm66 coindoor? If not would anyone be interested in one?

don't know if one has been made but I would definitely be interested in one.

#15810 3 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

don't know if one has been made but I would definitely be interested in one.

I had a few made...as I did new cards for my powered coated apron and then topped off the middle and coin door with small magnet images.

If you dont have the vol/headphone mod then you can do a bigger image from top to bottom.

60134397272__BF0ACADA-4269-4064-8877-EE14E331EB40 (resized).JPG60134397272__BF0ACADA-4269-4064-8877-EE14E331EB40 (resized).JPGIMG_1875 (resized).jpgIMG_1875 (resized).jpg
#15811 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

docquest made a magnetic one a while back. Maybe he has an extra one.

#15812 3 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I have a stern premium Batman villian topper I don’t need anymore. SOLD. Comes with all parts etc
[quoted image]

anyone else has one for sale, completely missed this post

Thanks!

#15813 3 years ago

I picked up a Hotwheels Batcopter and Batbike. I am trying to figure out the best (simplest?) way to mount them. I haven't found anything documenting this or any mod makers that can help with this.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

#15814 3 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

I picked up a Hotwheels Batcopter and Batbike. I am trying to figure out the best (simplest?) way to mount them. I haven't found anything documenting this or any mod makers that can help with this.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Batcopter install
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/12#post-3542175

Yelobird sells shooter lane mounting plates for the vehicles. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1080-the-mod-couple/01347-batmobile-66-custom-eaglemoss-hot-wheels-universal-plate-kit

#15815 3 years ago

Thanks for the links. The eaglemoss replica's have a screw on the bottom which sounds easy to mount. The Hotwheels don't so I was trying to see if there are any pictures of how people mounted them since its a bit more custom. Did Stern just drill into them to mount them with the SLEs?

#15816 3 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Thanks for the links. The eaglemoss replica's have a screw on the bottom which sounds easy to mount. The Hotwheels don't so I was trying to see if there are any pictures of how people mounted them since its a bit more custom. Did Stern just drill into them to mount them with the SLEs?

Velcro, double stick tape, epoxy, many options. Don’t over think it, it doesn’t move so simple is better.

#15817 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Velcro, double stick tape, epoxy, many options. Don’t over think it, it doesn’t move so simple is better.

I have actually seen people sweating putting double sided tape or velcro on the BACK of a speaker panel. I mean it's not like you can't just peel it off and remove any signs of it ever being there with a spritz of orangy good smelling goo gone.

#15818 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks. Trying the expoxy/glue for the helicopter. Gorillia glue did nothing so now its time for Krazy glue.

#15819 3 years ago

So exited! I just gave Melissa at cointaker all my monies for a Catwoman edition. Ill be officially in the club when my NIB is delivered!!

#15820 3 years ago

Hey guys ... I just setup a NIB Catwoman and was doing the switch test for the turntable ... it doesn't seem to want to go to switch position 63 which is the far right of the sequence in turntable diagnostics. it just ignores the button input when you get to that point. It goes up and down through the other three switche positions without issue.

I should note, it doesn't list any errors, i just wanted to test that everything rotated properly after unboxing... perhaps its not supposed to move to or light up position 63? Any chance one of you fine gents could try the test on your machine and report back?

#15821 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Hey guys ... I just setup a NIB Catwoman and was doing the switch test for the turntable ... it doesn't seem to want to go to switch position 63 which is the far right of the sequence in turntable diagnostics. it just ignores the button input when you get to that point. It goes up and down through the other three switche positions without issue.
I should note, it doesn't list any errors, i just wanted to test that everything rotated properly after unboxing... perhaps its not supposed to move to or light up position 63? Any chance one of you fine gents could try the test on your machine and report back?

Is it making a noise when you push button to try to get 63 to register?

Check under playfield look at bat tube and belt/wires to make sure nothing is wining round the turn table to stop it moving

#15822 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Is it making a noise when you push button to try to get 63 to register?
Check under playfield look at bat tube and belt/wires to make sure nothing is wining round the turn table to stop it moving

Thanks, it’s not making any noise during that time, it doesn’t even attempt to go to that position. Nothing appears to be tangled on the underside...

#15823 3 years ago

Take a video?

#15824 3 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

So exited! I just gave Melissa at cointaker all my monies for a Catwoman edition. Ill be officially in the club when my NIB is delivered!!

Congrats! And Welcome!
Hope you saved a few pennies for the atomic pile and other turntable mods that are considered “must have” by a lot of us.

#15825 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Congrats! And Welcome!
Hope you saved a few pennies for the atomic pile and other turntable mods that are considered “must have” by a lot of us.

Did someone say " MODS"? agreed we have a top 5 and top 10...haha.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15826 3 years ago

Absolutely well done going to cover the edge with stick on chrome t Mold. Great topper definitely a dIY but well done

8FA050EF-03E5-40D3-B84F-A5BD345BA90D (resized).jpeg8FA050EF-03E5-40D3-B84F-A5BD345BA90D (resized).jpegC36A8C5A-1438-4016-9575-50D719E20D5A (resized).jpegC36A8C5A-1438-4016-9575-50D719E20D5A (resized).jpeg

#15827 3 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Absolutely well done going to cover the edge with stick on chrome t Mold. Great topper definitely a dIY but well done
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice Pin-stadiums I see. Also great powerdcoating.

#15828 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Nice Pin-stadiums I see. Also great powerdcoating.

Lol thanks!

#15829 3 years ago

Installed @biglaws batcopter mod today. Has the updated board which is nice and quiet. A must have like the atomic pile i reckon.

20200521_164224 (resized).jpg20200521_164224 (resized).jpg
#15830 3 years ago

Some quality mods there guys!

Looking forward to My Bat coptor coming and the 3D Catwoman cats.. they are the Bee’s Knees!

#15831 3 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Installed @biglaws batcopter mod today. Has the updated board which is nice and quiet. A must have like the atomic pile i reckon.[quoted image]

That looks great with the red wire forms.

#15832 3 years ago

anyone selling either the LE or Premium topper let me know

#15833 3 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

anyone selling either the LE or Premium topper let me know

Good luck!

I’m offering $3500 for a BMLE topper, and have now takers as yet!

#15834 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Good luck!
I’m offering $3500 for a BMLE topper, and have now takers as yet!

I think at that point, I would seriously consider just selling my premium and upgrading to an LE. Gotta be close to the $$ difference...

#15835 3 years ago

Yeah, but none around the UK for sale

#15836 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The episode LE's and gadget LE's were randomly mixed. Plenty of both types in US and overseas.

For the SLE owners Adam West was recorded saying their first name followed by "..get the batphone". Not sure if that is working in current code but If you look at pinball browser you can hear all the names. So if your name is :
al, alex, andrew, bob, brandy, brent, buddy, carl, charlie, chris, dan, david, dennis, dino, ed, eugene, frank, george, harold, jaqueline, jerry, jim, jimmy, joe, john, julian, justin, ken, kevin, lee, lloyd, marcus, mark, martin, micheal, mike, neil, paul, peter, rich, richard, robert, ron, saul, scott, steven, thomas, tim, todd, tony, travis, or victor
you could theoretically use pinball browser to extract the clip of your name and re-assign it to replace the sound effect when when the bat-phone is lit so you could hear Batman call you by name! Unfortunately no one with name name got an SLE so I'm out of luck on that one.

Has anyone figured out how to use the names in the custom callous if they don't have an SLE? My name is there and I don't know how to use pinball browser.

Thanks Martin

#15837 3 years ago

After the requisite four or five or ten mediocre games, was finally able to break 5 billion tonight with a score of 6.3! 3.5 billion alone from the “Holy Multiball” mini wizard mode— that thing kicks ass. Love this machine!

Only downside: I turned the volume up inside the coin door for Holy Multiball (gotta be able to hear that mode loud). Went to turn the volume back down on the “enter your initials” screen and I guess the coin door activity ended my entry... so my GC is now “A.” D’oh!

What’s everyone’s go-to mini wizard mode? HMB sure seems the easiest to keep going.

9B2F6F59-3DBD-4E2C-BC2F-AB0A37CD0E57 (resized).jpeg9B2F6F59-3DBD-4E2C-BC2F-AB0A37CD0E57 (resized).jpeg
#15838 3 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

After the requisite four or five or ten mediocre games, was finally able to break 5 billion tonight with a score of 6.3! 3.5 billion alone from the “Holy Multiball” mini wizard mode— that thing kicks ass. Love this machine!
Only downside: I turned the volume up inside the coin door for Holy Multiball (gotta be able to hear that mode loud). Went to turn the volume back down on the “enter your initials” screen and I guess the coin door activity ended my entry... so my GC is now “A.” D’oh!
What’s everyone’s go-to mini wizard mode? HMB sure seems the easiest to keep going. [quoted image]

Hahaha! Same thing happened to me on JPLE! Spewing!... great score though!

1 week later
#15839 3 years ago

whoa... no posts in this thread for 8 days? It's like a ghost town in here... Have a good weekend everyone. Play some Pinball!

#15840 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

whoa... no posts in this thread for 8 days? It's like a ghost town in here... Have a good weekend everyone. Play some Pinball!

I hate to complain, but as much as I like my BM66, I loathe how it scores. I think bonus X is awarded way too much and we all know Worm/Freeze dominates the scoring strategy. If I play the game for fun, it's a wonderful flashback to my youth when I watched this show on TV after school. If I play for points, it feels rather one dimensional. I thought about the rules way too much and I got very frustrated with my game. So I have not played it much in the past year.

I wish there was more discussion, but people move on to talking about the next new game.

Rob

#15841 3 years ago

Still after a BM66 Batmobile Topper..
$2750 for the topper & wiring looms.

#15842 3 years ago

Have had my LE since release and still love it and play it as much as all my other pins. I feel its the best theme integration in any pin I've ever played. How can it not, it's Lyman

#15843 3 years ago

I just became a member of the BM66 club a month ago by trading my very nice original TOTAN for a low play (312 plays) BM66 Premium. I haven't played it much to this point as I'm waiting for a set of Cliffies to arrive, and the Covid19 pandemic seems to be delaying USPS delivery by quite a bit. Everything seems to work nicely on the BM66, and I played a few games to make sure everything worked, which it did. The only issue I had to deal with was tweaking the sensitivity of a few targets that had too large of switch gaps. Unfortunately, this included the bat cave target inside the middle of the turntable. Jeez-O-Petes that was a pain to get to, because I had to disassemble almost everything from the top of the turnable. That turntable is an impressively packed piece of equipment. Kudos to Gomez on the design.

As far as trading the TOTAN for BM66, I loved the TOTAN, but I had it for almost a decade. It shot as smooth as butter but it was a real easy player for me. I saw everything it offered long ago, including winning the genie battle 2 times during a few games. I wasn't playing it much at all over the past 2-3 years but liked to keep it around as visitors to my game room loved it. Not playing it much lead to thoughts of selling/trading it, and a local Pinsider posted a BM66 for trade and he was interested in a TOTAN, so the deal was done. I think I'll dig the much deeper rules of BM66 when I get everything buttoned up with the Cliffies installed, and the BM66 theme just hits a nostalgic sweet spot for me as I loved the show when I was a kid watching reruns in the 70's. Adam West will always be my favorite Batman.

Plus, I figure if I end up missing TOTAN, CGC will probably make a remake down the road. I just don't know if I could part with the money for a remake after owning an original for so long and getting real good at it. I might rather spend the money for a newer pin with deeper code that will stay fresher for a longer time in home use.

#15844 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I just became a member of the BM66 club a month ago by trading my very nice original TOTAN for a low play (312 plays) BM66 Premium. I haven't played it much to this point as I'm waiting for a set of Cliffies to arrive, and the Covid19 pandemic seems to be delaying USPS delivery by quite a bit. Everything seems to work nicely on the BM66, and I played a few games to make sure everything worked, which it did. The only issue I had to deal with was tweaking the sensitivity of a few targets that had too large of switch gaps. Unfortunately, this included the bat cave target inside the middle of the turntable. Jeez-O-Petes that was a pain to get to, because I had to disassemble almost everything from the top of the turnable. That turntable is an impressively packed piece of equipment. Kudos to Gomez on the design.
As far as trading the TOTAN for BM66, I loved the TOTAN, but I had it for almost a decade. It shot as smooth as butter but it was a real easy player for me. I saw everything it offered long ago, including winning the genie battle 2 times during a few games. I wasn't playing it much at all over the past 2-3 years but liked to keep it around as visitors to my game room loved it. Not playing it much lead to thoughts of selling/trading it, and a local Pinsider posted a BM66 for trade and he was interested in a TOTAN, so the deal was done. I think I'll dig the much deeper rules of BM66 when I get everything buttoned up with the Cliffies installed, and the BM66 theme just hits a nostalgic sweet spot for me as I loved the show when I was a kid watching reruns in the 70's. Adam West will always be my favorite Batman.
Plus, I figure if I end up missing TOTAN, CGC will probably make a remake down the road. I just don't know if I could part with the money for a remake after owning an original for so long and getting real good at it. I might rather spend the money for a newer pin with deeper code that will stay fresher for a longer time in home use.

Just play and enjoy it my friend. The quality of the BM66 playfield is really good! I have played hundreds of games and the machine is still like new! Congrats on the new pin!

#15845 3 years ago

You’ll enjoy playing Batman 66 for years to come, with such deep and engaging code. The old simple coded games of the long ago past are fun too, but easily become monotonous in a short time. They’re more for location based fun, rather than HUO, imo. Definitely prefer the modern games that are built with home users in mind, like Batman 66. This is the real dynamic duo, all others are just imitations.

#15846 3 years ago

Quick photo dump...

First: Took a break from basement demolition and played just one game, ended up doubling my previous GC with a score of 13 billion— this time I was able to actually enter my name instead of “A,” which is a relief! Typical Bookworm/Freeze strategy, played a HMB with Bat Turn running, and later a short-lived Batusi and a Villain escape. Had a blast.

Second/Third: our Airedale asking if he can play next

Fourth: finally got my Franchi movie poster print back from the frame shop, not sure exactly where it’s gonna hang yet, but it looks awesome framed!

AD2E8736-A23A-4EBD-84D6-44AF0CE91440 (resized).jpegAD2E8736-A23A-4EBD-84D6-44AF0CE91440 (resized).jpeg21238163-B4E6-4579-A097-CA6AD33558E7 (resized).jpeg21238163-B4E6-4579-A097-CA6AD33558E7 (resized).jpeg12DAF47C-823E-4DDC-90E5-F418BEE438B3 (resized).jpeg12DAF47C-823E-4DDC-90E5-F418BEE438B3 (resized).jpegFBC24E7E-145B-4D26-A8AD-465241AC1A7A (resized).jpegFBC24E7E-145B-4D26-A8AD-465241AC1A7A (resized).jpeg
#15847 3 years ago

Anybody had the high scores reset?

My GC is still there but appears everything under that is gone. I had to crack 38 bil to enter a name before. I had a 3 bil game and got 1st place and all kinds of other records set that were way below previous scores. This is when I noticed. I haven’t updated or done anything like that.

#15848 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Anybody had the high scores reset?
My GC is still there but appears everything under that is gone. I had to crack 38 bil to enter a name before. I had a 3 bil game and got 1st place and all kinds of other records set that were way below previous scores. This is when I noticed. I haven’t updated or done anything like that.

There's a setting to make the high scores, besides the GC, to reset after a certain amount of plays. It's typically used to encourage people to play more on location.

#15849 3 years ago
Quoted from Droogs:

There's a setting to make the high scores, besides the GC, to reset after a certain amount of plays. It's typically used to encourage people to play more on location.

Thank you! I’ll dig into that.

#15850 3 years ago
Quoted from Droogs:

Yes to this. That's one of the first settings that I changed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.99
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/317?hl=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.