IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 374.
#15651 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Wow...that's great news....your mods are stellar.
I heard the figurines are coming out July from hallmarks site.

Yep I've been able to buy them in late July before.

#15652 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Yep I've been able to buy them in late July before.

I cant decide if I need another vehicle...lol....these are in prime real estate.. What a problem to have...HA.

What you think Thunder??

cars (resized).JPGcars (resized).JPGcars2 (resized).JPGcars2 (resized).JPG
#15653 4 years ago

I heard the figurines are coming out July from hallmarks site.

Not avail until Oct 3'rd

rps20200410_161903 (resized).jpgrps20200410_161903 (resized).jpg
#15654 4 years ago

Plus the penguin, also oct 3'rd, is gonna be like the other villains and be a "limited edition". So if you want one for your game or your tree planning accordingly.

rps20200410_162812 (resized).jpgrps20200410_162812 (resized).jpg
#15655 4 years ago

Can you pre order..?

#15656 4 years ago

I cant decide if I need another vehicle...lol....these are in prime real estate.. What a problem to have...HA.
What you think Thunder??[quoted image][quoted image]

Same ones I have and love it. Incredible detail though you have to be careful handling the playfield as those details are fragile. Already glued the umbrella and head lights twice....

#15657 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Same ones I have and love it. Incredible detail though you have to be careful handling the playfield as those details are fragile. Already glued the umbrella and head lights twice....

Yeah I am saying bye bye to the boat .....oct will be time....unless you want to take it and mod it out...HAHA.

Loving my Parachute van..

#15658 4 years ago

What you think Thunder??[quoted image][quoted image]

Its gonna be hard to top that! Your shooter lane already looks awesome.

#15659 4 years ago

Its gonna be hard to top that! Your shooter lane already looks awesome.

That's staying....top left has the parachute van and the boat.....boat has to go. lol

Back right cant take the new batmobile...hmmm we shall I put penguin to complete the set?

boat (resized).JPGboat (resized).JPGcat (resized).JPGcat (resized).JPG
#15660 4 years ago

Anyone else had this, white line in LCD of TV ?

F6CB911D-FC8F-46A0-A735-365F996608E5 (resized).jpegF6CB911D-FC8F-46A0-A735-365F996608E5 (resized).jpeg
#15661 4 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Anyone else had this, white line in LCD of TV ?[quoted image]

Unlikely, but it could be a loose connection. Unfortunately, it's more likely the LCD is starting to go out.

#15662 4 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Anyone else had this, white line in LCD of TV ?[quoted image]

Maybe an airball hit the TV LCD? That line is a panel defect so it needs to be replaced.

Rob

#15663 4 years ago

Hi guys,
i'm now the proud owner of a Batman 66 LE, I like to mod my machines and add the Convolux plastic protectors and titan rubbers,
I haven't received the game yet, not sure what color protectors and rubbers to use, anyone got any photos they can show of there games with these items installed or the colors people recommend.
I will also be adding a few mods from Mezels and the cats and Batcopter spinning propeller mods from biglaw, any other mods that any of you could recommend to add to this already awesome game.

cheers
Trevor

#15664 4 years ago

2 words... Atomic Pile! (yelobird)

#15665 4 years ago

Ditto

#15666 4 years ago

lot's of mods...scroll thru some pages . I know you have time...hahah. I went a little crazy .

Congrats on the LE.

#15667 4 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Hi guys,
i'm now the proud owner of a Batman 66 LE, I like to mod my machines and add the Convolux plastic protectors and titan rubbers,
I haven't received the game yet, not sure what color protectors and rubbers to use, anyone got any photos they can show of there games with these items installed or the colors people recommend.
I will also be adding a few mods from Mezels and the cats and Batcopter spinning propeller mods from biglaw, any other mods that any of you could recommend to add to this already awesome game.
cheers
Trevor

#15668 3 years ago

I recently saw a Deadflip stream for Elvira HOH (also coded by Lyman) where Jack spent a lot of time on the stream just to get to the Gappa angry multiball because its so much fun to play. Jack was saying that the he would love to see the "Gappa Angry" mode as something you could choose to start as a mini game like the "Escape Nublar Challenge" on the new Jurassic Park.

Got me wondering if Lyman would consider doing something similar on Batman66 in a future code update. I think a mini game challenge like Escape Nublar or a multiball similar to Gappa Angry on Batman66 would be awesome. Anyone else think a mini game challenge selectable at the start of the game would be fun? Maybe something involving all 10 villains?

#15669 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I recently saw a Deadflip stream for Elvira HOH (also coded by Lyman) where Jack spent a lot of time on the stream just to get to the Gappa angry multiball because its so much fun to play. Jack was saying that the he would love to see the "Gappa Angry" mode as something you could choose to start as a mini game like the "Escape Nublar Challenge" on the new Jurassic Park.
Got me wondering if Lyman would consider doing something similar on Batman66 in a future code update. I think a mini game challenge like Escape Nublar or a multiball similar to Gappa Angry on Batman66 would be awesome. Anyone else think a mini game challenge selectable at the start of the game would be fun? Maybe something involving all 10 villains?

2 words.

" HELL YES"

I struggle so hard and barely can crack 4 billion. I only got Batsui once. Crazy Hard.

What's your fav of the 3 once you complete all 3 seasons??

#15670 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Great idea! Yes, it would be welcomed, as well as a grand wizard mode after completing Villain Escape either twice or after completing it once and minor seasons once. Still hoping for a 3rd chapter each of the 4 main villains.

#15671 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Great idea! Yes, it would be welcomed, as well as a grand wizard mode after completing Villain Escape either twice or after completing it once and minor seasons once. Still hoping for a 3rd chapter each of the 4 main villains.

I'd settle for a few fixes and tweaks. I hope they happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

Rob

#15672 3 years ago

I have both GB and JP and love both of their options to go straight to wizard mode. I am not a good enough player to ever get there on my own without setting the game up ridiculously easy or with multiple balls. In both cases, it breathed new life into my interest in the game. I just wish they would make it selectable without opening the coin door on GB.

I would be all in for this kind of access in B66.

I, too, would love to see a 3rd chapter for each of the 4 main villains.

#15673 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballmlb:

I have both GB and JP and love both of their options to go straight to wizard mode. I am not a good enough player to ever get there on my own without setting the game up ridiculously easy or with multiple balls. In both cases, it breathed new life into my interest in the game. I just wish they would make it selectable without opening the coin door on GB.
I would be all in for this kind of access in B66.
I, too, would love to see a 3rd chapter for each of the 4 main villains.

How do you go straight to wizard mode in gb? I did not know you can do that

#15674 3 years ago

Make sure you have the latest GB code. Then it is feature adjustment #65 set to God Mode.

#15675 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballmlb:

Make sure you have the latest GB code. Then it is feature adjustment #65 set to God Mode.

Thanks

#15676 3 years ago

2 words.
" HELL YES"
I struggle so hard and barely can crack 4 billion. I only got Batsui once. Crazy Hard.

Gas Attack for the win!

#15677 3 years ago

Hi BM Peeps,

So I turn on BM66 and after about 5 minutes I shoot the left ramp and when ball comes down to drop thru hole it starts to not drop instantly and get's worse as the game goes one. At one point it was like 2 full seconds before it fell thru. One my final shot I had to actually do a a little bump to get it to drop...ODD.

What you guys think would just start this all of a sudden? No I have not messed with the wire forms or messed with the plastics at all.

Thanks.

Yelobird hurry up an with that mod....some of are bored...HAHA.

#15678 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Gas Attack for the win!

Thanks....where can I read up on what all 3 do? I did create the game sheet in a poster form...sure does help to look at it at times.

#15679 3 years ago

Hi BM Peeps,
So I turn on BM66 and after about 5 minutes I shoot the left ramp and when ball comes down to drop thru hole it starts to not drop instantly and get's worse as the game goes one. At one point it was like 2 full seconds before it fell thru. One my final shot I had to actually do a a little bump to get it to drop...ODD.
What you guys think would just start this all of a sudden? No I have not messed with the wire forms or messed with the plastics at all.
Thanks.
yelobird hurry up an with that mod....some of are bored...HAHA.

Have you checked the nuts securing the wireform? Maybe they loosened up and the wireform is off center.

#15680 3 years ago

Hi BM Peeps,
Thanks.

Simply adjust ramp and identify what it is hanging up on. Gravity always wins if there is nothing in its path.

#15681 3 years ago

Have you checked the nuts securing the wireform? Maybe they loosened up and the wireform is off center.

Will pop off glass and check the nuts. TY.

#15682 3 years ago

I like the Holy Multiball because I think it's the funniest of the 3. I dont usually get that far on my average game so it doesnt happen that often.

That's why I think a selectable mini game challenge at the start of the game would be a great addition.

#15683 3 years ago

Hi BM Peeps,
Thanks.

Does it look like the ball is hitting the sling plastic on the way down?

#15684 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I like the Holy Multiball

+1 For Holy Multiball, great callouts and can score BIG points!

#15685 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

+1 For Holy Multiball, great callouts and can score BIG points!

No one asked you matey...LOL

#15686 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I like the Holy Multiball because I think it's the funniest of the 3. I dont usually get that far on my average game so it doesnt happen that often.
That's why I think a selectable mini game challenge at the start of the game would be a great addition.

I cant wait to get thee again and try it....ty.

#15687 3 years ago

Anyone else find that the right sling shoots the ball into the left outlane drain like a bullet?

out of all of my games I've never seen a ball fly off a sling like this.

Not sure if it is specific to my game or if others have found this. It is so fast you can't even nudge.

My Walking Dead isn't even close to this brutal.

#15688 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone else find that the right sling shoots the ball into the left outlane drain like a bullet?
Not sure if it is specific to my game or if others have found this. It is so fast you can't even nudge.
My Walking Dead isn't even close to this brutal.

Not on mine. Have you lowered sling setting? I think 18 is a good #

#15689 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Not on mine. Have you lowered sling setting? I think 18 is a good #

I usually leave everything stock. Just seems way overpowered. Even had friends who play higher levels of pinball comment on it.

#15690 3 years ago

I have my slings set at 14. Factory setting is brutal.

#15691 3 years ago

I have my slings set at 16. Factory setting is brutal.

Brutal is right....even at 5 balls I suck...LOL. I moved the posts and that didnt make 1 bit of difference..I do find Bookworm and then freeze the best and then season 3 is kinda open for me....I think I selected tut when I did get to batusi.

Anyone else like other minor villains as a strategy to complete all the seasons?

#15692 3 years ago

Brutal is right....even at 5 balls I suck...LOL. I moved the posts and that didnt make 1 bit of difference..I do find Bookworm and then freeze the best and then season 3 is kinda open for me....I think I selected tut when I did get to batusi.
Anyone else like other minor villains as a strategy to complete all the seasons?

Mad Hatter then multiple Eggheads is the easiest path I believe. Just make sure you have a gadget saved for the season 2 Egghead...it’s use gadget then one shot to complete!

#15693 3 years ago

This has been bugging me for a while now and I'm finally getting around to seeking a solution: on the right ramp's "CAT" LEDs, two of the three LEDs stay lit when they're supposed to be off. They are definitely dimmer than when they're actually activated, similar to the dim ghosting you might see with LEDs on B/W and earlier Stern games.

I did a simple search in this thread but didn't see it mentioned - is this a known issue and if so is there a fix for it?

Thanks

#15694 3 years ago

This is the first instance I've heard of this problem. I'd check the wires behind the LEDs and the board they plug into. Any service errors? Could be bad LEDs.

#15695 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Yep, I had a similar problem with mine right out of the box. It, too, was driving me nuts, until I found the mention about lowering the settings. Once I did that, it helped tremendously.

Certainly can't hurt to try it. You may have to experiment with the setting to get it where you want it, but it really does help.

Good Luck!

#15696 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Mad Hatter then multiple Eggheads is the easiest path I believe. Just make sure you have a gadget saved for the season 2 Egghead...it’s use gadget then one shot to complete!

Gonna give that a try...So in Season 2 select egghead , use a gadget then hit the lighted shot?? Have not heard about eggheads...my buddy seems to like tut to get thru.

Some many options...gotta love it.

By the way cool profile picture...is that your translite? Been on a hunt for a HD option for my lighted frame but no success. I have the same one as what's in my backglass...came with the trade.

Have a good one .

#15697 3 years ago

Man I cant even get through Bookworm once.... get close...then drain.....

#15698 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Man I cant even get through Bookworm once.... get close...then drain.....

You will......Bookworm for the win...lol

#15699 3 years ago

Gonna give that a try...So in Season 2 select egghead , use a gadget then hit the lighted shot?? Have not heard about eggheads...my buddy seems to like tut to get thru.
Some many options...gotta love it.
By the way cool profile picture...is that your translite? Been on a hunt for a HD option for my lighted frame but no success. I have the same one as what's in my backglass...came with the trade.
Have a good one .

Mad Hatter and then two Eggheads is the easiest path with the least amount of shots to get to the three wizard modes. Yes, season 2 Egghead requires one gadget and then just one lit shot to complete. The season 3 Eggheads are only three or four shots each. Thanks...my avatar is a pic I took of the translite on the Catwoman edition I have...first and only pin I bought NIB!

#15700 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Yes, season 2 Egghead requires one gadget and then just one lit shot to complete

Are you leaving points off the board by doing this? Is this maybe a bug or intentional design?

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/314?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.