IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 374.
#15601 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks great congratulations!! Make sure that code is up to date and have a Bat-tastic weekend!

Thanks you too. Shopping at your store right now for some mods

#15602 4 years ago
Quoted from frickfrack:

Finally got my BM66 LE home. Drove 12 hours round trip to get it. I didn't want it bouncing around in a truck. Thanks go out to Steve at MI Pinball Refinery for helping with this deal and helping me load it up. Will definitely get some powder coating work done by him. Anyway, here are some pics and I'm glad to be officially part of the club!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the club. You got the same card I did. I think it's one of the best cards to get since it has Batman and Robin in action and the caption "Let's Go !" sums up how I feel whenever I start a game.

rps20200305_182500 (resized).jpgrps20200305_182500 (resized).jpg
#15603 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Welcome to the club. You got the same card I did. I think it's one of the best cards to get since it has Batman and Robin in action and the caption "Let's Go !" sums up how I feel whenever I start a game.[quoted image]

Thanks for the welcome doc. It's cool you got Robin's autograph on your card. I need to grab one of your bat signal projectors to complete the package. That will have to wait a few weeks but it's at the top of my list

#15604 4 years ago

I'm thinking of adding a subwoofer to my premium. Does it make much of an improvement? Any tips on the best way to hook one up or what sub to use? I was just planning on alligator clipping from the cab speaker to the sub, however I've been told that doing it this way would just be getting the amplified signal and that I'd be better off getting the signal direct from the source. Thanks.

#15605 4 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

I'm thinking of adding a subwoofer to my premium. Does it make much of an improvement? Any tips on the best way to hook one up or what sub to use? I was just planning on alligator clipping from the cab speaker to the sub, however I've been told that doing it this way would just be getting the amplified signal and that I'd be better off getting the signal direct from the source. Thanks.

You should seriously consider checking out pinwoofer.com (@pinwoofer). It's so much better than wiring up an external sub woofer. I've installed them on 3 of my pins and they ROCK!

#15606 4 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

I prefer an external sub.
I used the following.
https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsub-spike-spike2-stern-kit
Then bought one of these to plug into that adaptor and mounted it through one of the holes on the adjacent grill.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15cm-3-5mm-Stereo-Chassis-Panel-Mount-Socket-to-Jack-Plug-Wall-Plate-Cable-Lead/303509342530?hash=item46aa910942:g:LAUAAOSweNVeZR4T

#15607 4 years ago

Joined the club yesterday (Thanks dts!), was able to get the table up and running today.

IMG_20200309_185510 (resized).jpgIMG_20200309_185510 (resized).jpg
#15608 4 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

You should seriously consider checking out pinwoofer.com (pinwoofer). It's so much better than wiring up an external sub woofer. I've installed them on 3 of my pins and they ROCK!

Thanks for the response. I would love to get these but I wasn't looking to spend this much. With the conversion it'll cost AU$360 without shipping.

#15609 4 years ago

Thanks! I'll look into this.

#15610 4 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

I prefer an external sub.

Agreed!, I use Polk PSW 10 and they have more then enough oomph to deliver a great bass drive. Pretty reasonable too, they can be had for about 79.00 on sale.

#15611 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Joined the club yesterday (Thanks dts!), was able to get the table up and running today.[quoted image]

Nice. Welcome to the club Caviel

#15612 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

One down one to go . What a difference !!!
[quoted image]

Where can these cats be purchase from??
cheers

#15613 4 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Where can these cats be purchase from??
cheers

Message "biglaw" here on the forums.

#15614 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

great, thanks, just sent him a message,
cheers

#15615 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I didn't know they were for sale. Nice!

I'm not really a mod guy, but they look great.

#15616 4 years ago

Anyone know where I can get a Stern instruction card from? Mines in Spanish!

#15617 4 years ago

PinWoofer kicks ass again. I installed the superkit and this baby is like a new machine. The voices are so crisp. It's my 3rd kit and never disappointed.

Dan you are awesome. So patient on the phone talking me thru a few steps. Silly errors on my part.

I trashed the subwoofer and didnt feel like going to get it. Look at the trash speakers that come installed...sad.

Thanks again.

speaker (resized).JPGspeaker (resized).JPG
#15618 4 years ago

I installed the superkit and this baby is like a new machine.

Show us the rest of the kit you installed please.

#15619 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Show us the rest of the kit you installed please.

So more pics...Sub Amp is now installed on base cabinet....pic shows it just sitting next to it.

Old sub and new sub side by side.

Speaker amp is cleaned up now and in backbox on magnets.

Hows's that??

amp (resized).JPGamp (resized).JPGspeaker1 (resized).JPGspeaker1 (resized).JPGsub (resized).JPGsub (resized).JPGsub1 (resized).JPGsub1 (resized).JPG
#15620 4 years ago

That’s pretty sweet. Thanks for showing

#15621 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

That’s pretty sweet. Thanks for showing

I will show you more pics after I clean up the wiring.....the amp next to sub looks clean and cool....last time I mounted amp to side cabinet....this time to base and like it better....more space..

The back AMP is now on the monitor versus mounted to the back panel...also looks better. Little magnets are cool.

Going to do a quick video of the sound, will post it today...

I did the same system on ACDC and JP. You should hear when TESS roars...my dogs howl. HAHA.

Are you thinking of getting the system??

Have a great day.

#15622 4 years ago

Are you thinking of getting the system

I've already changed out the speakers on my B66 and have a external sub hooked up. Im pretty happy with the sound. However, Im thinking if upgrading my Metallica. Ive changed out the speakers and have a sub on my MET, but its still lacking on the mids and highs power. I looked into pinwoofer last year but held off. Now im thinking of pulling the trigger.

#15623 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I've already changed out the speakers on my B66 and have a external sub hooked up. Im pretty happy with the sound. However, Im thinking if upgrading my Metallica. Ive changed out the speakers and have a sub on my MET, but its still lacking on the mids and highs power. I looked into pinwoofer last year but held off. Now im thinking of pulling the trigger.

The AMPS are the answer. The wiring to power them both is well made and easy to connect.....2 inserts . I am a newbie and did it. All plug, push and go.

I know someone who has it in all his music themes....its like a rock concert....anyways....I am happy.

Now when will hallmark release penguin....its my last piece to complete my villians...HAHAH.

#15624 4 years ago

Ball stuck many times behind left ramp...what do you guys suggest to place in that spot so ball cant get stuck? Happens always on a good game..lol.

I was thinking a little rubber dimple with easy off sticker on back.

Thanks for the help.

#15625 4 years ago

Ball stuck many times behind left ramp...what do you guys suggest to place in that spot so ball cant get stuck? Happens always on a good game..lol.
I was thinking a little rubber dimple with easy off sticker on back.
Thanks for the help.

Only reason I could see it getting stuck under the left ramp would be the zip tied cable placement which many have already documented how to move in this thread. Never seen a ball hang up hear for any other reason personally.

#15626 4 years ago

If anyone has a Joker or Catwoman figure from ModFather they are looking to sell, please PM me. I'm looking to buy one of each. Thanks!

pasted_image1 (resized).pngpasted_image1 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).png
#15627 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Ive put some Kenwood-KFC-1066 in mine and they have a good midrange/tweeter responce.
Using a pinovator sub pcb and external sub

#15628 4 years ago

My batcopter mod the boards I used to activate it was a relay several people don't like the clicking. Figured out another board no noise or clicking. Fixed for replacement of old board. On batcopter. 20.00 shipped in US. Pretty much at cost plus shipping. Will do a market place add. Pm if interested

#15629 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

My batcopter mod the boards I used to activate it was a relay several people don't like the clicking. Figured out another board no noise or clicking. Fixed for replacement of old board. On batcopter. 20.00 shipped in US. Pretty much at cost plus shipping. Will do a market place add. Pm if interested

Your new board works perfectly. NO more chirping and clicking.

#15630 4 years ago
Quoted from riddler35:

If anyone has a Joker or Catwoman figure from ModFather they are looking to sell, please PM me. I'm looking to buy one of each. Thanks![quoted image][quoted image]

These are Hallmark ornaments. 2016 I believe? They are on EBay all the time you just have to keep an eye out for an unboxed one to buy them cheap. Good luck.

#15631 4 years ago
Quoted from riddler35:

If anyone has a Joker or Catwoman figure from ModFather they are looking to sell, please PM me. I'm looking to buy one of each. Thanks![quoted image][quoted image]

I looked all over and no Catwomen but found only one joker and it's new. Might want to jump on it.

ebay.com link: 2015 Limited Edition Batman THE JOKER Hallmark ornament NEW MIMB Free shipping

This could be cool in the right spot.

https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/batman-universe-collectors-bust/catwoman-66-bust

#15632 4 years ago

I looked all over and no Catwomen but found only one joker and it's new. Might want to jump on it.
ebay.com link » 2015 Limited Edition Batman The Joker Hallmark Ornament New Mimb Free Shipping

$90??? LOL...... I will pull mine off and sell it...

#15633 4 years ago

ebay.com link » 2015 Limited Edition Batman The Joker Hallmark Ornament New Mimb Free Shipping

Not great prices but there are at least 20 Catwomen Hallmark ornaments currently listed.

#15634 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

$90??? LOL...... I will pull mine off and sell it...

crazy......I think I paid 60....got lucky...then had to add a led making it the most expensive mod ever...hahaha....joking. Does look awesome.

#15635 4 years ago

crazy......I think I paid 60....got lucky...then had to add a led making it the most expensive mod ever...hahaha....joking. Does look awesome.

I just purchased at EB Games a brand new Catwoman and Batgirl in Australia for $12 each. Sometimes can find some good things at EB Games.

#15636 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I just purchased at EB Games a brand new Catwoman and Batgirl in Australia for $12 each. Sometimes can find some good things at EB Games.

These are called Game Stops in USA....just looked and found the 66 batboat for pennies 0.97c .

I found my topper till Stern wakes up and get's one produced...lol

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/funko/pop/products/pop-town-batman-80th-anniversary-batman-with-the-hall-of-justice/11094595.html

#15637 4 years ago

My Batman 66 left the collection today. I am sure we will have to get one again at some point. I enjoyed the heck out of this game.

#15638 4 years ago

LED added to Joker? Or Catwoman? I paid $20 for my NIB Joker.... $40 for Catwoman...

#15639 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

LED added to Joker? Or Catwoman? I paid $20 for my NIB Joker.... $40 for Catwoman...

Catwoman. Its my 5th best mod. HAHA.

1 week later
#15640 4 years ago

My local distributor just told me there were only 200 Catwoman editions made and all had signed cards. After about 30 mins of googling and searching forums, I haven't been able to confirm this. Can anyone here confirm? Thanks!

#15641 4 years ago

I heard it was 200 with first 100 signed

#15642 4 years ago

Catwoman is the best edition cabinet wise and shoots better imo. It seems they quietly tuned in the areas that needed it and made other mechs more reliable. They learned lots from the first editions. Heard that at least 100 were made. Bat66 is a fabulous machine! Never get tired of playing it, with so much variety in the software. Lyman coded games are superior indeed!

#15643 4 years ago

The info I got was only the first 100 were to have Julie Newmar signature cards, but production never went any further than those first 100, so they all have signature cards. No matter what the truth is, they did not make many Catwoman editions.

#15644 4 years ago

Anyone finding the crane shot too hard to make it register, sometimes I hit it straight on and unless it is super hard it won’t register.
Thanks

#15645 4 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Anyone finding the crane shot too hard to make it register, sometimes I hit it straight on and unless it is super hard it won’t register.
Thanks

I had the same problem. Took it apart and cleaned it by spraying a little penetrating oil on some fine steel wool. Wipe it off and reassemble. Worked much better.

1 week later
#15646 4 years ago

Hallmark is doing more Batman66 ornaments this year. They will have a 66 Batmobile with Batman and Robin figures. Its listed as 4.2" long so too big for the spinning platform but just right for going over the shooter lane. I like the Robin pose where he's holding onto the glass bubble just like he did in the show.

They will also be doing a Penguin figure. Would be great if he could be put into the crane cockpit instead of the flat plastic thats there now but that might take some creative surgery.

2999QXI2441-Batmobile (resized).jpg2999QXI2441-Batmobile (resized).jpgDC-Comics-Batman-1966-TV-Series-The-Penguin-Keepsake-Ornament_1799QXE3221_02 (resized).jpgDC-Comics-Batman-1966-TV-Series-The-Penguin-Keepsake-Ornament_1799QXE3221_02 (resized).jpg
#15647 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Hallmark is doing more Batman66 ornaments this year. They will have a 66 Batmobile with Batman and Robin figures. Its listed as 4.2" long so too big for the spinning platform but just right for going over the shooter lane. I like the Robin pose where he's holding onto the glass bubble just like he did in the show.
They will also be doing a Penguin figure. Would be great if he could be put into the crane cockpit instead of the flat plastic thats there now but that might take some creative surgery.[quoted image][quoted image]

Great idea as that's the one part of my PIN I would have thought some mod genius would have done. I replaced the cat plastics with biglaw mod all lit up. I bought the bat boat but it's going to go bye bye for the batmobile .I have the crazy limited edition Penguin batmobile and Jokers cool crazy vehicle by the shooter lane on eaglemoss's bracket.

I could chop off his head pretty easy and then you have to take over...HAHA.

Maybe we can join forces and work on it together since I have all kinds of time now. This virus has impacted both my businesses.

#15648 4 years ago

Maybe we can join forces and work on it together since I have all kinds of time now.

These ornaments wont be coming out until early Oct so you got a bit of a wait before you can start playing with them.

#15649 4 years ago

Great idea as that's the one part of my PIN I would have thought some mod genius would have done. I replaced the cat plastics with biglaw mod all lit up. I bought the bat boat but it's going to go bye bye for the batmobile .I have the crazy limited edition Penguin batmobile and Jokers cool crazy vehicle by the shooter lane on eaglemoss's bracket.
Maybe we can join forces and work on it together since I have all kinds of time now. This virus has impacted both my businesses.

Actually have a Penguin in crane mod mostly done just been busy on R&M lately. Just need to finalize his details and installation instructions.

#15650 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Actually have a Penguin in crane mod mostly done just been busy on R&M lately. Just need to finalize his details and installation instructions.

Wow...that's great news....your mods are stellar.

I heard the figurines are coming out July from hallmarks site.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/313?hl=manto1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.