IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 374.
#15551 4 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Me too. I've only had the game for a month and it's happened to me twice, the first time the ball went in to the right side of the turntable and got stuck there and the turntable quit moving. I got the tech alert of too many errors on the turntable after i had manually freed the ball. I had to raise the play field and manually turn it a little bit until it locked in to the tab. Then when I turned it on I went in to the turntable test and all was good. The second time I hit the same errant shot and saw the ball going to the right of the turntable about to get stuck so I immediately opened the coin door and hit the service menu to turn off the switches removed the glass and ball and carried on with the game, this time only lost a ball and didn't have to throw the whole game. Lesson learned shoot better and watch for those errant balls when the turntable is moving positions

Interesting. I’ve had a ball get stuck in the right side of the turntable numerous times...every time it went into ball search mode as I continued playing. The turntable would just spin back one position freeing the stuck ball.

#15552 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

It's still there; I just checked. Do a search and you'll find it.

What the heck thank you

#15553 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Interesting. I’ve had a ball get stuck in the right side of the turntable numerous times...every time it went into ball search mode as I continued playing. The turntable would just spin back one position freeing the stuck ball.

I did too, then I experimented and used a slightly thicker rubber on the post and knock wood has been good since.

#15554 4 years ago

New to pinball ownership here. I came on here looking for a Stern Rolling Stones LE and wound up with that and a STTNG. I wasn't intending to catch the pinball bug but here I am. Now I find myself really wanting a Batman 66 LE but I am a little concerned reading through this thread about issues with the game whether it be the turntable, air balls, stuck Joker targets etc. I am not experienced as many of you at working on pinball machines so I don't need an expensive machine if I'm constantly needing to fix it. I know all machines need it from time to time but is this one that I will frequently be under the hood on?

#15555 4 years ago
Quoted from frickfrack:

New to pinball ownership here. I came on here looking for a Stern Rolling Stones LE and wound up with that and a STTNG. I wasn't intending to catch the pinball bug but here I am. Now I find myself really wanting a Batman 66 LE but I am a little concerned reading through this thread about issues with the game whether it be the turntable, air balls, stuck Joker targets etc. I am not experienced as many of you at working on pinball machines so I don't need an expensive machine if I'm constantly needing to fix it. I know all machines need it from time to time but is this one that I will frequently be under the hood on?

More then likely you won't have any issues. With the few posts requesting support you should also note there were Thousands sold so as with most mechanical things especially pinball sometimes you will need to make adjustments or fix things. As this game is fairly mature now with 15k posts for solutions and support my guess is anything that Could happen has already been documented with a solution. Plus this is a very supportive group for this game so you would not be alone if you needed help. Good luck finding a Batman LE though. That might be a challenge as only 120 US units were produced and most will never hit the market unless your willing to pay a heavy premium.

#15556 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

More then likely you won't have any issues. With the few posts requesting support you should also note there were Thousands sold so as with most mechanical things especially pinball sometimes you will need to make adjustments or fix things. As this game is fairly mature now with 15k posts for solutions and support my guess is anything that Could happen has already been documented with a solution. Plus this is a very supportive group for this game so you would not be alone if you needed help. Good luck finding a Batman LE though. That might be a challenge as only 120 US units were produced and most will never hit the market unless your willing to pay a heavy premium.

Thanks for the info Yelobird. I figured I would have to be patient waiting for one to come available. Hopefully one day soon I can join the club. It looks like a really fun game to play and I'm a huge fan of the show so I'm looking forward to it

#15557 4 years ago

Frickfrack

If you can put up with a STTNG, you can handle ANY pinball machine.

#15558 4 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Frickfrack
If you can put up with a STTNG, you can handle ANY pinball machine.

I didn't do my due diligence on that one by reading thru that club thread. I saw one for sale local and jumped on it. Like I said I caught the bug. I guess I need to read through STTNG thread to see what's in store for me. Thanks maur

#15559 4 years ago
Quoted from frickfrack:

I didn't do my due diligence on that one by reading thru that club thread. I saw one for sale local and jumped on it. Like I said I caught the bug. I guess I need to read through STTNG thread to see what's in store for me. Thanks maur

Best suggestion with Most things pinball. If your interest is to Enjoy the game you chose its best to Not read through most Pinside threads lol. If you have an issue jump in, ask question, then run! Sad that many change Their mind and Their interest based on normally a few that live only to spread hate (Troll) for a title or company. I personally have had hundreds of games over the years and enjoyed every decision. If I read most of the other Personal opinions I would never have a single game. Pinball is whatever you want it to be. ALL games from ALL manufacturers will need some form of personal adjustment. If you make it a world ending problem this is Really not the hobby for you. lol I rather enjoy fine tuning and fixing games. It's just part of the adventure.

#15560 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Best suggestion with Most things pinball. If your interest is to Enjoy the game you chose its best to Not read through most Pinside threads lol. If you have an issue jump in, ask question, then run! Sad that many change Their mind and Their interest based on normally a few that live only to spread hate (Troll) for a title or company. I personally have had hundreds of games over the years and enjoyed every decision. If I read most of the other Personal opinions I would never have a single game. Pinball is whatever you want it to be. ALL games from ALL manufacturers will need some form of personal adjustment. If you make it a world ending problem this is Really not the hobby for you. lol I rather enjoy fine tuning and fixing games. It's just part of the adventure.

Good point. I like working on things too. Have an Atari Centipede I've become pretty proficient at fixing. Just not so confident on pinball machines but I can learn. There's no going back for me now so I'll take your advice and just enjoy the games I'm interested in.

#15561 4 years ago
Quoted from frickfrack:

Good point. I like working on things too. Have an Atari Centipede I've become pretty proficient at fixing. Just not so confident on pinball machines but I can learn. There's no going back for me now so I'll take your advice and just enjoy the games I'm interested in.

Here is the one offer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91920

#15562 4 years ago

I sent a PM an hour or so ago to ask about this one. Looks like a great machine. Within driving distance too so wouldn't have to have it shipped. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I can call myself a club member soon

#15563 4 years ago
Quoted from frickfrack:

I sent a PM an hour or so ago to ask about this one. Looks like a great machine. Within driving distance too so wouldn't have to have it shipped. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I can call myself a club member soon

Hope you get it. Then you can add a few mods. Lol

#15564 4 years ago

If anyone knows of a Batman 66 Pinball topper please PM me.

#15565 4 years ago

Mine has worked fine. For every problem there is likely a larger number of folks without said problem.

#15566 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

If anyone knows of a Batman 66 Pinball topper please PM me.

Which Stern topper are you looking for? The Villains or the LE/SLE? Not that I have either for sale, just trying to help clarify.

#15567 4 years ago

That's probably the most common issue found on machines who have a issue, but very easy to fix. The turn table can be slightly elevated and just needs to drop a little bit to level to the PF poof the airballs are gone.

#15568 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Which Stern topper are you looking for? The Villains or the LE/SLE? Not that I have either for sale, just trying to help clarify.

The LE/SLE topper if anyone knows of one for sale.

#15569 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Almost impossible to find. If you do, make sure you get the control boards with them or the topper will be just for looks. I can’t imagine an LE owner wanting to sell without a significant incentive or if they were parting out a damaged game.

#15570 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Hope you get it. Then you can add a few mods. Lol

I just made the deal today on the Batman 66 LE so I'm part of the club. Mine is Episode 38 "The Cat and the Fiddle". I watched the episode to celebrate. It has some mods already like the Atomic Piles, Batman Shooter Rod and speaker lights. Might add a few of the Hallmark figures but not doing too much more to it. A bat signal projector would be cool. Might do that one.

#15571 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

That’s probably the most beautiful topper ever made for any Pinball... my POV

#15572 4 years ago

the Projector is a great mod

#15573 4 years ago
Quoted from frickfrack:

I just made the deal today on the Batman 66 LE so I'm part of the club. Mine is Episode 38 "The Cat and the Fiddle". I watched the episode to celebrate. It has some mods already like the Atomic Piles, Batman Shooter Rod and speaker lights. Might add a few of the Hallmark figures but not doing too much more to it. A bat signal projector would be cool. Might do that one.

Congrats to you.

Post up some pictures of that bad boy.

#15574 4 years ago

So I have had mine for about a month with very little to no problems and played it a million times
Good luck

#15575 4 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

So I have had mine for about a month with very little to no problems and played it a million times
Good luck

If you played a million games in one month you really need to play better lol. Awesome game.

#15576 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Congrats to you.
Post up some pictures of that bad boy.

I'm not picking it up until the end of next week but as soon as I get it home and set up I'll take some pictures and post.

#15577 4 years ago

So now ive had an issue, the last 2 gamrs ive played (restarted game in between) my flippers have gone dead on me and drained the ball

#15578 4 years ago

It just did it again

#15579 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

So now ive had an issue, the last 2 gamrs ive played (restarted game in between) my flippers have gone dead on me and drained the ball

Have you checked the opto's in the ball through? Sounds like one might be flaking having the game think it drained. Does it kick out a new ball and the game stays on without resetting?

#15580 4 years ago

Havent checked optos yet, but once the ball does drain, it kicks out a new ball like nothing happens. It happens too quick for me to see if it starts adding the bonus, or if it goes into more of a tilt thing. I will report back, but opto was what i was thinking.

#15581 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Havent checked optos yet, but once the ball does drain, it kicks out a new ball like nothing happens. It happens too quick for me to see if it starts adding the bonus, or if it goes into more of a tilt thing. I will report back, but opto was what i was thinking.

When it does kick out the new ball, is it a new ball number i.e ball 2 or ball 3 etc...?

#15582 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

When it does kick out the new ball, is it a new ball number i.e ball 2 or ball 3 etc...?

No, it moves to the next ball.

#15583 4 years ago

Got my topper today!

20200229_140923 (resized).jpg20200229_140923 (resized).jpg
#15584 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

No, it moves to the next ball.

So it is moving to the next ball number to play. Yep check for flaky opto, make sure there is no debris causing beam disruption, or shake, tap etc the ball through while in switch mode and see if any are firing back and fourth.

#15585 4 years ago

I love this game, but i have never had the glass off this much on a newer stern before! Also been having issues with lower gi going out, that goes to cn15 on node 8, reseated it, worked for a game, then went out. Just made sure all wires were pushed in good, etc. And now its working fine. I got that all together and the housing for the bat crime analyzer came off, got that back on, put the glass on, forgot to put balls back in. Ugghhh

#15586 4 years ago

No issies since reseating connector. Just got 3.8 billion! Finally made it to the minor villian multiball, chose season 2, i think gas attack??? Crazy multiball!!!

#15587 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I had the same thing happen with my game so I switched the node boards on the bottom of pf with each other and have not had any issues since. I believe it was the node board or the connection to the node board.

#15588 4 years ago

Cool, if it does that again ill try that

#15589 4 years ago

Busy day adding mods today. Added the 3D building, biglaw Cats and Helicopter, target for Riddler, Coin door external volume control and Pinstadium Omegas. Loving it

20200301_195512 (resized).jpg20200301_195512 (resized).jpg20200301_195518 (resized).jpg20200301_195518 (resized).jpg20200301_195523 (resized).jpg20200301_195523 (resized).jpg20200301_195532 (resized).jpg20200301_195532 (resized).jpg20200301_202448 (resized).jpg20200301_202448 (resized).jpg
#15590 4 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Busy day adding mods today. Added the 3D building, biglaw Cats and Helicopter, target for Riddler, Coin door external volume control and Pinstadium Omegas. Loving it [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work. Almost there .

#15591 4 years ago

Looks great! Game is damn fun!

#15592 4 years ago

Where did you get the Riddler lane gate cover? I like that!

Chris

#15593 4 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

Where did you get the Riddler lane gate cover? I like that!

Chris

From Mezel Mods, thanks

#15594 4 years ago

Thanks at biglaw ! Cats look great!!

C652394C-7AD1-4408-989C-755C14219B3F (resized).jpegC652394C-7AD1-4408-989C-755C14219B3F (resized).jpeg
#15595 4 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Thanks at biglaw ! Cats look great!![quoted image]

You might say that they are "the cat's meow"...

#15596 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

You might say that they are "the cat's meow"...

Painting the letters black next week .

Going to really pop .

#15597 4 years ago

Anyone know the screw size for the cat....things? I have a bunch of gold screws that would probably make people's games look much better in that area if they fit. I'm not to sure how well the gold color would match though.

#15598 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Anyone know the screw size for the cat....things? I have a bunch of gold screws that would probably make people's games look much better in that area if they fit. I'm not to sure how well the gold color would match though.

Gold would be better and blend in . Send me 5. Lol.

#15599 4 years ago

Finally got my BM66 LE home. Drove 12 hours round trip to get it. I didn't want it bouncing around in a truck. Thanks go out to Steve at MI Pinball Refinery for helping with this deal and helping me load it up. Will definitely get some powder coating work done by him. Anyway, here are some pics and I'm glad to be officially part of the club!
IMG_2291 (resized).jpgIMG_2291 (resized).jpgIMG_2292 (resized).jpgIMG_2292 (resized).jpgIMG_2293 (resized).jpgIMG_2293 (resized).jpgIMG_2294 (resized).jpgIMG_2294 (resized).jpg

#15600 4 years ago
Quoted from frickfrack:

Finally got my BM66 LE home. Drove 12 hours round trip to get it. I didn't want it bouncing around in a truck. Thanks go out to Steve at MI Pinball Refinery for helping with this deal and helping me load it up. Will definitely get some powder coating work done by him. Anyway, here are some pics and I'm glad to be officially part of the club!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great congratulations!! Make sure that code is up to date and have a Bat-tastic weekend!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/312 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.