PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 373.
#15501 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I actually like the way they look, it fits with catwomen's lair purrrfectly. However to each is their own and folks will taylor machines to their fancy that what makes this hobby so much fun

Absolutely...to each their own. Nothing worse then someone telling you did it wrong and/or your style sucks... I love modding my games, but for me, at some point I say "That's enough"
I just added the cats mod to my game and they look great.

#15502 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I just added the cats mod to my game and they look great.

That's the one mod I haven't done, yet anyway lol. I have been looking at them at really do like the look and the lighted feature.

#15503 4 years ago

I actually like the way they look, it fits with catwomen's lair purrrfectly. However to each is their own and folks will taylor machines to their fancy that what makes this hobby so much fun.

Thank god we are all different or life sure wold be boring.

#15504 4 years ago

That's the one mod I haven't done, yet anyway lol. I have been looking at them at really do like the look and the lighted feature.

They are great....

#15505 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

A cluster of pop bumpers is sometimes referred to as a "nest". For this game that's in the upper right corner. There is a large white circular insert in the middle of that pop bumper cluster that has a flasher under it.

OK got the lights installed. Work great.... nice color etc. How do I know the flasher is working... played a couple games and have not noticed anything really...

#15506 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

OK got the lights installed. Work great.... nice color etc. How do I know the flasher is working... played a couple games and have not noticed anything really...

Should be flashing as you hit the pop bumpers.

#15507 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Should be flashing as you hit the pop bumpers.

Guess I need to check connection...might as well solder them in while in there... appears this the connection to make

#15508 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The purpose is scoring points. Big points if you build up the different kinds of multipliers there are in the game. I don't think BM66 needs another wizard mode, but I wouldn't mind seeing a third level of Major Villain episodes. There's certainly a lot of untapped content from the shows that could still be put into the game. I certainly enjoy the episodic content as I'm playing.
Rob

The problem is that scoring points has no good purpose how the game exists today (because of the freeze/bookworm overpowering combo).
Without writing details, the combo fix for freeze/bookworm is no1, and then I would still add a wizard mode for having played all major and minor villains. The more villains you completed, the more valuable that wizard mode would be.

#15509 4 years ago

Pinside cracks me up, in one thread we have people wishing that we had metal ramps in certain game, and then when we do.... people add decals to them....you can't make this shit up...UFR

#15510 4 years ago

Just joined the club! Super excited, but when i got it home and set up, the flippers arent working. They do work in test, just not in game play. Any ideas?

#15511 4 years ago

That aint good. That aint good at all. I found the problem. The motor got tangled with the wire harness, and pulled the wires apart!!

20200211_184312 (resized).jpg20200211_184312 (resized).jpg
#15512 4 years ago

Got the wires unwrapped. There is 2 green and black wires, i assume ground. Will it mess up if i get those wires backwards? Had to cut all 4 wires

#15513 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Just joined the club! Super excited, but when i got it home and set up, the flippers arent working. They do work in test, just not in game play. Any ideas?

Quoted from amkoepfer:

Got the wires unwrapped. There is 2 green and black wires, i assume ground. Will it mess up if i get those wires backwards? Had to cut all 4 wires

Hopefully these help, but I have to ask did the seller tell you the flipper's weren't working? I have never seen wires get tangled up like that in shipment, that was done during play.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15514 4 years ago

Yes, the game was working when i bought it. The only thing i can think is when i installed the wire for my subwoofer, somehow the harness got moved just enough that it could catch on the motor. Seller was nothing but great. I got it fixed. I ended up having to cut 6 inches off the harness to salvage it, and i traced the ground wire so i knew it would be correct, spliced, soldered, and heat shrinked all wires together, now it works great!

#15515 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Guess I need to check connection...might as well solder them in while in there... appears this the connection to make

well connection it was... so cool when flasher goes off now!!

#15516 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Yes, the game was working when i bought it. The only thing i can think is when i installed the wire for my subwoofer, somehow the harness got moved just enough that it could catch on the motor. Seller was nothing but great. I got it fixed. I ended up having to cut 6 inches off the harness to salvage it, and i traced the ground wire so i knew it would be correct, spliced, soldered, and heat shrinked all wires together, now it works great!

Great repair and I respect your honesty not blaming the previous owner. As in pinball stuff happens. Glad you stayed the coarse as that mech can be a mind bender to some and fixed it! Enjoy your awesome new game!

#15517 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Great repair and I respect your honesty not blaming the previous owner. As in pinball stuff happens. Glad you stayed the coarse as that mech can be a mind bender to some and fixed it! Enjoy your awesome new game!

Just looking at that mech i hope i never have to do anything to it! Jeff was a stand up seller and would buy from him again, im 99 percent sire it was my own dumb luck. But now i have an amazingly modded out bm66 to play with! A lot of mod couple mods on it!

#15518 4 years ago

So far im really diggin this game. I have a question about the turntable. I see how it works, but is the mech supposed to be pretty slow when changing positions? I see it takes 2 cycles to go from the batphone back to the tv, but it just seems to take a bit. Just want to make sure its normal and i didnt mess anything up when those cables got wrapped around

#15519 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

The problem is that scoring points has no good purpose how the game exists today (because of the freeze/bookworm overpowering combo).
Without writing details, the combo fix for freeze/bookworm is no1, and then I would still add a wizard mode for having played all major and minor villains. The more villains you completed, the more valuable that wizard mode would be.

For me the game is about trying to do different things. Some games I try to complete as many minor villains as I can in a game or I try to get completely through as many major villains as I can (Both chapters) or sometimes I try to get to a wizard mode. Or I'll try to beat my high score for one of the villains.

What I love about this game is that there is so much more to do than just trying to get that one out of a hundred game where you get an overall high score. I've owned the game 10 months and I barely ever try the bookworm/freeze method -- frankly it's a hard method to make work and is just kind of frustrating. Someday I'll put up one of the huge scores though that I see other people do with the bookworm/freeze thingy.

Of course I certainly think more wizard modes would be great and love the idea. I'm just one of those players that isn't worried at all that there is a super method for high scores -- and I kind of like that it's there to go for every once in a while.

#15520 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

So far im really diggin this game. I have a question about the turntable. I see how it works, but is the mech supposed to be pretty slow when changing positions? I see it takes 2 cycles to go from the batphone back to the tv, but it just seems to take a bit. Just want to make sure its normal and i didnt mess anything up when those cables got wrapped around

Theres a Turntable Lag setting in the menu. I believe it affects how fast it moves from one position to another. I think a lower number will speed up the turntable rotation.

#15521 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Theres a Turntable Lag setting in the menu. I believe it affects how fast it moves from one position to another. I think a lower number will speed up the turntable rotation.

Ok thanks. Ill speed it up a bit

#15522 4 years ago

Finally got these installed. More troublesome to install than I thought but definitely worth it.

20200215_141106 (resized).jpg20200215_141106 (resized).jpg
#15523 4 years ago

Finally got these installed. More troublesome to install than I thought but definitely worth it.[quoted image]

They look pretty good gold with cat wrote in black. Great job.

#15524 4 years ago

Finally got these installed. More troublesome to install than I thought but definitely worth it.[quoted image]

Looking good.

#15525 4 years ago

Someone please post a rule sheet so I can maybe figure this game out

#15526 4 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Someone please post a rule sheet so I can maybe figure this game out

You might like these 2. Minor villains and tilt forums full rules.

http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463

166e4fcab50b21e00aa7ac0c4b79c73b69df5dc8 (resized).jpg166e4fcab50b21e00aa7ac0c4b79c73b69df5dc8 (resized).jpg

#15527 4 years ago

Do those cat ramp covers come with the CAT letters? The prototype I saw had the words scratched into it, didnt like that.

#15528 4 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

Do those cat ramp covers come with the CAT letters? The prototype I saw had the words scratched into it, didnt like that.

Only if you choose to have the letters. Biglaw also sells them unpainted and you can customize them to your liking.

#15529 4 years ago

How hard is the install?

#15530 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

How hard is the install?

Not very they're just a bit of a pain in the ass. The 3 screws under each letter have nuts behind them. Each LED is a separate board with a red lens. Add to that the wires behind are zip tied really tight. The left ramp is much easier because there is more wire slack. Just takes patience. But in the end very worth it.

#15531 4 years ago

Not very they're just a bit of a pain in the ass. The 3 screws under each letter have nuts behind them. Each LED is a separate board with a red lens. Add to that the wires behind are zip tied really tight. The left ramp is much easier because there is more wire slack. Just takes patience. But in the end very worth it.

Agreed....worth it. I did one on Saturday took a break and one on Sunday. I am a newbie so you guys do it in 80% in less time than me...lol

The cat wiring I did so it comes on and off and love that versus constant on .

1000% better than the cheap plastics....those went into the trash.

#15532 4 years ago

So where do I get them..?

#15534 4 years ago

So, did those CAT letters come that way or did you cut them, I like the way yours look much better

#15535 4 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

So, did those CAT letters come that way or did you cut them, I like the way yours look much better

I just wrote biglaw on this very some subject just two days ago, drop him a message he'll fill you in.

#15536 4 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

I bought those pre-cut and gave biglaw the link to purchase them. Like DeathHimself said biglaw will hook you up!

#15537 4 years ago

I bought those pre-cut and gave biglaw the link to purchase them. Like DeathHimself said biglaw will hook you up!

Yes thanks to thundergod76 got them on order will do the black letters on painted gold brackets.
Also it was someone else's idea don't want to cut in on them if there offering it. but if not will also do the lighted jewel on catwoman if requested.

#15538 4 years ago

All this great talent we have in here. I need help .

Who has or could do a small run on some alternative translites ?

I can’t get my hands on a catwomen or a Le one to go in my lit frame .

With my trade I got the same one as Whats in the back box . Having two of the same looks silly .

Anyone Got some ideas ?

Thanks ahead of time for any assistant .

#15539 4 years ago

I have a full set of BM66 powder coated parts from Pinball Refinery in Michigan, that are in the same style as the Limited Edition with silver flakes.

It also have the upgraded lockdown bar Bat emblem from Chrome Candy.

All together I paid $640 USD before shipping. Asking $600 USD + shipping.

I will ship out of Buffalo, so no worries about duties.

Includes the following:

- lockdown
- 4 legs
- LE style winged side rails
- shooter plate
- hinges

All parts brand new in box.

Message if interested.

#15540 4 years ago

Hey everyone I joined the club a few weeks ago and I’m having a great time in my honeymoon phase.
Question how do you tell which shots are for the minor villains when in a major villain and minor at the same time?
Some minor modes I can see and some I can not. Thanks

#15541 4 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Hey everyone I joined the club a few weeks ago and I’m having a great time in my honeymoon phase.
Question how do you tell which shots are for the minor villains when in a major villain and minor at the same time?
Some minor modes I can see and some I can not. Thanks

Holding the button on the lock down bar for about 1 second will switch the main screen between modes and light the shots more. They are also in the color of the mode Color even if another mode is selected on the main screen.

#15542 4 years ago

Does anyone have a spare set of the 3 control boards and the mounting plate for the LE topper? I’m looking to buy them if you do. Thank you!

#15543 4 years ago

I ordered a DVD and this flyer came in the packaged. I figured there is probably a catwoman edition guy or 2 that might want to make this a mod for their game.

batcat (resized).jpgbatcat (resized).jpg
#15544 4 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

Holding the button on the lock down bar for about 1 second will switch the main screen between modes and light the shots more. They are also in the color of the mode Color even if another mode is selected on the main screen.

Thank you so much! I was watching the series on the ruku channel and they took it off damn!

#15545 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I ordered a DVD and this flyer came in the packaged. I figured there is probably a catwoman edition guy or 2 that might want to make this a mod for their game.[quoted image]

Yeah cut off bottom and add a red led and then BAM!! haha

#15546 4 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Thank you so much! I was watching the series on the ruku channel and they took it off damn!

It's still there; I just checked. Do a search and you'll find it.

#15547 4 years ago

I feel like im still having problems with my turntable. When the bat phone goes off, every now and then it wont turn and just stays in the wrong position. Is this normal or did i screw up my turntable?

#15548 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I feel like im still having problems with my turntable. When the bat phone goes off, every now and then it wont turn and just stays in the wrong position. Is this normal or did i screw up my turntable?

My new Catwoman does the same thing. Think it might have to do with restarting a game after one ball or something. Had the older version too and it did the same thing too. Wonder if it is a software glitch, not remembering position, after restarting a ball?

#15549 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

My new Catwoman does the same thing. Think it might have to do with restarting a game after one ball or something. Had the older version too and it did the same thing too. Wonder if it is a software glitch, not remembering position, after restarting a ball?

I've seen this happen too but only twice in 2 years. Once I had a ball jam the turntable during a wizard mode which caused the turntable to error out and turn itself off for the rest of the game.

#15550 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I've seen this happen too but only twice in 2 years. Once I had a ball jam the turntable during a wizard mode which caused the turntable to error out and turn itself off for the rest of the game.

Me too. I've only had the game for a month and it's happened to me twice, the first time the ball went in to the right side of the turntable and got stuck there and the turntable quit moving. I got the tech alert of too many errors on the turntable after i had manually freed the ball. I had to raise the play field and manually turn it a little bit until it locked in to the tab. Then when I turned it on I went in to the turntable test and all was good. The second time I hit the same errant shot and saw the ball going to the right of the turntable about to get stuck so I immediately opened the coin door and hit the service menu to turn off the switches removed the glass and ball and carried on with the game, this time only lost a ball and didn't have to throw the whole game. Lesson learned shoot better and watch for those errant balls when the turntable is moving positions

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 26.50
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 34.99
Pinball Machine
Almighty Mods
Pinball Machine
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 39.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/311 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.