IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 374.
#15351 4 years ago

3 hours of extras never seen before....hmmm.......might have to keep one eye on this collection. Adam West scrapbook...interesting.

It's been decades since seeing these episodes.

have a good night folks.

#15352 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Holy Cow Batman. $120 bucks for the complete set.[quoted image][quoted image]

This is the set I have, though I payed much less on a sale a couple years ago. The best thing about this edition is the big set of Topps cards it comes with...the same cards used in the pin. So you can use any one you want.

#15353 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

This is the set I have, though I payed much less on a sale a couple years ago. The best thing about this edition is the big set of Topps cards it comes with...the same cards used in the pin. So you can use any one you want.

Where did you get it on sale ? I like this set .

What is the 2nn best thing ?

Thanks .

#15354 4 years ago

Thanks .

I think it was Amazon, but it was a few years ago. According to camelcamelcamel it was briefly down to $60 in late 2017, and I'm pretty sure that's when I bought it. The regular, non-limited Bluray set that is readily available now is just as good if you want just the show content without the physical extras. The show looks amazing...absolutely awesome restoration.

#15355 4 years ago

Hmmmmm

Bat1 (resized).JPGBat1 (resized).JPG
#15356 4 years ago

Thanks .

I picked up this set in 2017 from Barnes and Noble for $76. The box has a button when pushed plays the theme song. I haven't opened the box yet.

#15357 4 years ago
Quoted from TimeWellSpent:

I picked up this set in 2017 from Barnes and Noble for $76. The box has a button when pushed plays the theme song. I haven't opened the box yet.

If you do and decide you don't want the digital versions of the episodes, shoot me a PM. I like my stuff to be digital and would be interested in purchasing the code.

Thanks,
RC

#15358 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

If you do and decide you don't want the digital versions of the episodes, shoot me a PM. I like my stuff to be digital and would be interested in purchasing the code.
Thanks,
RC

Pretty sure the digital code has long expired.

#15359 4 years ago

Found a boxed set on EBAY...mint condition. He never opened the dvds, cards. He bought it to look thru all the extras. $60 Bucks shipped.

I am thinking a frame with all the cards mounted.

#15360 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Pretty sure the digital code has long expired.

Explain this please. Will this not play in my blu ray player??

#15361 4 years ago

Found a boxed set on EBAY...mint condition. He never opened the dvds, cards. He bought it to look thru all the extras. $60 Bucks shipped.

Is this the DVD set or the Bluray set? You definitely want the bluray set. The 60's TV show was filmed and they scanned the original negatives to make the transfers so the detail and colors are amazing. If you go DVD you lose quite a bit of resolution compared to the DVD. There a DVD only boxset that had some swag that was different than the bluray box set.

Explain this please. Will this not play in my blu ray player??

The discs will play fine. The digital codes are used so you can also stream the show to your phone, tablet, etc. I'm many cases the digital download codes expire a couple years after the release so the codes for this batman set may or may not have expired by now.

#15362 4 years ago

Be aware that the cards that come in the bluray boxset are not the full set. It a set of 44 cards from the full set of 143 cards.

If you want the full 143 card set then you need to buy the Topps collection that came out a few years ago. Stern bought a bunch of the Topps sets and that's what they used to put on all the games. 500 of which were signed by Adam West.

https://www.amazon.com/BATMAN-TRADING-CARDS-DELUXE-REISSUE/dp/B00403D08M

#15363 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Is this the DVD set or the Bluray set? You definitely want the bluray set. The 60's TV show was filmed and they scanned the original negatives to make the transfers so the detail and colors are amazing. If you go DVD you lose quite a bit of resolution compared to the DVD. There a DVD only boxset that had some swag that was different than the bluray box set.

The discs will play fine. The digital codes are used so you can also stream the show to your phone, tablet, etc. I'm many cases the digital download codes expire a couple years after the release so the codes for this batman set may or may not have expired by now.

The company that was tasked with streaming the digital copy of Batman has gone out of business. So no code works from the old LE set. However, all the Blu-ray DVDs work superbly.

#15364 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The company that was tasked with streaming the digital copy of Batman has gone out of business. So no code works from the old LE set. However, all the Blu-ray DVDs work superbly.

I good example why I still prefer physical media. When I bought the bluray set I sold my digital codes for $60. If I want to watch things on my phone for plane trips or whatever I'll just RIP the discs myself.

#15365 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Here is what I bought.

ebay.com link: Batman The Complete Television Series Limited Edition Blu Ray Box Set 1960s Tv

Thanks for all the info guys.

Wife is excited to watch these and then put it together on the pin who these crazy minor villains were in the tv show.

#15366 4 years ago

Here is what I bought.
ebay.com link » Batman The Complete Television Series Limited Edition Blu Ray Box Set 1960s Tv
Wife is excited to watch these and then put it together on the pin who these crazy minor villains were in the tv show.

Wow; nice pickup for that price!

Also, if anyone is interested, you can stream these restored episodes in all their glory for free (with commercials) on the Roku Channel; I'm working through them myself right now.

#15367 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Wow; nice pickup for that price!
Also, if anyone is interested, you can stream these restored episodes in all their glory for free (with commercials) on the Roku Channel; I'm working through them myself right now.

Hate commercials...so this was a nice surprise.

I will watch the 3 hours of extras first...

#15368 4 years ago

Im in the club!

EB6E416E-F429-468E-A200-B5826F6A2364 (resized).jpegEB6E416E-F429-468E-A200-B5826F6A2364 (resized).jpegBDCD4A3B-7C64-4820-A969-2109D428A145 (resized).jpegBDCD4A3B-7C64-4820-A969-2109D428A145 (resized).jpeg
#15369 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

Im in the club![quoted image][quoted image]

Very Nice!!!!!

Let's the mods begin HAHA.

Enjoy the ride its one amazing pin.

#15370 4 years ago

Howdy Folks,

While playing and loving this pin so much I had completed all villains . My question is when the bat signal is flashing in the bottom part of the PF what is the next thing to do. I went up left ramp which was the only thing blinking . What am I missing to continue.

It was not guiding me or talking letting me know the next item to accomplish.

Also................

Do you guys always take the cash or " Continue Game". I did "continue" on a few games but when I take cash its seems to capture major villains.

Thoughts on strategy on these 2 points please.

Thanks.

#15371 4 years ago

Howdy Folks,
While playing and loving this pin so much I had completed all villains . My question is when the bat signal is flashing in the bottom part of the PF what is the next thing to do. I went up left ramp which was the only thing blinking . What am I missing to continue.
It was not guiding me or talking letting me know the next item to accomplish.
Also................
Do you guys always take the cash or " Continue Game". I did "continue" on a few games but when I take cash its seems to capture major villains.
Thoughts on strategy on these 2 points please.
Thanks.

Shoot up left lane to bat signal in upper Right corner to start villain escape. Continue game is a player option. Big risk, big reward, your call.

#15372 4 years ago

Okay so I did it then...thought I was missing something.

Is the only reward 2x , 3 x etc etc?

#15373 4 years ago

Okay so I did it then...thought I was missing something.
Is the only reward 2x , 3 x etc etc?

Depends on how often you want to gamble....... Love the risk reward code direction on this game. I will say you will see some Awesome animations and points and points if you gamble.

#15374 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Depends on how often you want to gamble....... Love the risk reward code direction on this game. I will say you will see some Awesome animations and points and points if you gamble.

I pretty much ALWAYS continue the major villains until the end. You see way more clips and can get a TON more points. The only time I don't is when its ball 3 and I want the extra ball after beating the second villain.

#15375 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I pretty much ALWAYS continue the major villains until the end. You see way more clips and can get a TON more points. The only time I don't is when its ball 3 and I want the extra ball after beating the second villain.

Agree that continuing is almost always the way to go if you want more points. The deeper levels in the villains almost always have more points than the collect. Unless you have some crazy multiplier on the collect shot - then it’s hard to turn down sometimes.

But if you are more interested in the extra ball or getting villain escape - by all means collect and move to the next villain. No shame in that.

#15376 4 years ago

Royale-W-Cheese Here's a very complete rule sheet with a lot of deep cut knowledge of the rules. Give it a read or use it as reference for anything you're curious about.
http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463

#15377 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

eightballtexas Here's a very complete rule sheet with a lot of deep cut knowledge of the rules. Give it a read or use it as reference for anything you're curious about.
http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463

Now that's impressive.

Thanks all.

#15378 4 years ago

These two are the Cat's Meow.....

67E1D953-540D-4A57-AE1E-48BA6E2F8C8B.jpeg67E1D953-540D-4A57-AE1E-48BA6E2F8C8B.jpeg
#15379 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

These two are the Cat's Meow.....[quoted image]

Very nice. You must be the first to get those beauties.

#15380 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Nice! I haven't installed mine yet. How did you secure them? They're hollow and the bottoms dont leave very much room for glue etc. I'm debating on whether to fill them with hot glue to make them more durable.

#15381 4 years ago

I am dong the LED ones coming next week. So cool.

I really wanted the catwomen LED but was way out of my abilities...so she is there with no light but next door are the cats so I am a happy camper.

#15382 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Love the wall mod you have in the back...I got mine today. Love mods that take 2 mins.

Those damn shiny ramps...someone help us addicts with a cool decal/ sticker. HAHA.

#15384 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

These two are the Cat's Meow...

Those look absolutely amazing! I'm beginning to think that these are going to fall under the category of "must have" mods.

Well done!

#15385 4 years ago

Here is what I bought.
ebay.com link » Batman The Complete Television Series Limited Edition Blu Ray Box Set 1960s Tv

Not sure if the links for the free replacement works for this, but it did for me back in 2017: https://www.66batmania.com/2015/04/warner-brothers-replacement-dvdbluray-discs-for-the-batman-tv-series-box-sets/

#15386 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Those look absolutely amazing! I'm beginning to think that these are going to fall under the category of "must have" mods.
Well done!

Yes sir!!!

#15387 4 years ago

I think I saw Steve Ritchie in the animation. NO Franchi yet. Woohoo.

#15388 4 years ago

Yes that is SR with sunglasses on in the extra ball animation on Batman. Think that is one of the best extra ball animations ever, as it will change it up from time to time with different people in the scene as well.

#15389 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Yes that is SR with sunglasses on in the extra ball animation on Batman. Think that is one of the best extra ball animations ever, as it will change it up from time to time with different people in the scene as well.

Whew thought it might be too much fosters.

#15390 4 years ago

Franchi is mentioned on one of the newspapers

#15391 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Franchi is mentioned on one of the newspapers

Ahhhhh. I never read them. Lol

Thanks for the info.

#15392 4 years ago

Had my best game last night. Put in some laundry and figured I'd play a quick game. 3 ball game with 3 extras. I usually turn EBs off, but on a deep game like BM66, I left them on. I reached Villain Escape twice. I played Batusi, Gas Attack and Holy Multiballs. Played Holy Multiball twice. I couldn't miss, it was ridiculous. 24.8 billion. My best score since they nerfed the Shame exploit. Every time I think about trading the game, I put up a monster score. It doesn't want to leave.

#15393 4 years ago

Had my best game last night. Put in some laundry and figured I'd play a quick game. 3 ball game with 3 extras. I usually turn EBs off, but on a deep game like BM66, I left them on. I reached Villain Escape twice. I played Batusi, Gas Attack and Holy Multiballs. Played Holy Multiball twice. I couldn't miss, it was ridiculous. 24.8 billion. My best score since they nerfed the Shame exploit. Every time I think about trading the game, I put up a monster score. It doesn't want to leave.

I must be missing something, I can never reach these scores.

Well Done!!!

#15394 4 years ago

Well Done!!!

That’s why you have to gamble and continue on vs jailing the villains! Lol

#15395 4 years ago

Well Done!!!

Even with how well done the software is, there is a clear path to huge scores. My first minor villain is always Bookworm because he allows all minor villain perks to remain for the whole game. Then I choose Freeze, as he freezes my timers. Then for my first season 3 minor, I usually grab a Tut or Egghead. My Batman is set mean, so the ideal stack doesn't happen always. Ideally, you want to get Bookwork and Freeze completed/jailed on ball 1 so you benefit the most from their perks. Then, when you start your Bat-Turn and any other timed modes, you aren't timed. I also choose to jail the major villains after level 1 on the first go around to get to Villain Escape quicker, but that is me. The way I was dialed in to my ramps and orbits, I'm sure I could've combo'd my way to a way bigger score if I had continued on some of them.

#15396 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That’s why you have to gamble and continue on vs jailing the villains! Lol

I am going to give that a try now...lol.

Thanks god I own my business. haha.

#15397 4 years ago

Even with how well done the software is, there is a clear path to huge scores. My first minor villain is always Bookworm because he allows all minor villain perks to remain for the whole game. Then I choose Freeze, as he freezes my timers. Then for my first season 3 minor, I usually grab a Tut or Egghead. My Batman is set mean, so the ideal stack doesn't happen always. Ideally, you want to get Bookwork and Freeze completed/jailed on ball 1 so you benefit the most from their perks. Then, when you start your Bat-Turn and any other timed modes, you aren't timed. I also choose to jail the major villains after level 1 on the first go around to get to Villain Escape quicker, but that is me. The way I was dialed in to my ramps and orbits, I'm sure I could've combo'd my way to a way bigger score if I had continued on some of them.

Thanks for the input. Let me go test your theory. HA

#15398 4 years ago

Even with how well done the software is, there is a clear path to huge scores. My first minor villain is always Bookworm because he allows all minor villain perks to remain for the whole game. Then I choose Freeze, as he freezes my timers. Then for my first season 3 minor, I usually grab a Tut or Egghead.

I hate this strategy because it's one dimensional. It's cool when you can pull it off and you want to restart the game when you fail at it. But, I absolutely love the theme of the game and how other parts of it are programmed.

Rob

#15399 4 years ago

One down one to go . What a difference !!!

60203298486__C713FFAB-A53B-4E25-886D-036D80BD7FD8 (resized).JPG60203298486__C713FFAB-A53B-4E25-886D-036D80BD7FD8 (resized).JPG
#15400 4 years ago

Well Done!!!

We cannot either so you are not alone! My wife has best score on our game 5 Billion..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.99
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/308?hl=timewellspent and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.