IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 374.
#15301 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I glued and cleared the chip that fell off. Luckily the ball can’t physically roll over this spot so it should be fine. I played 20
Games on it and no issues. I think this is my last NiB from stern.[quoted image]

Great job on glueing the chip back in. We have done that before using super glue. The chips never came out and are still in the game today. It is so disappointing.

#15302 4 years ago

I know of another cat ramp mod in development too.

#15303 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Great job on glueing the chip back in. We have done that before using super glue. The chips never came out and are still in the game today. It is so disappointing.

Thanks, that’s good to know. I kind of want to sell it now though but I’ll probably lose my butt. It is very disappointing

#15304 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Thanks, that’s good to know. I kind of want to sell it now though but I’ll probably lose my butt. It is very disappointing

We have learnt just to keep playing the games until we are finished with the game. The more you play it the less it hurts. Time helps heal the wounds!

#15305 4 years ago

Have a Batman 66 Premium cabinet brand new in a box I'm selling in case anyone has interest. Still on the pallet and could ship to Terminal or your home.

#15306 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

biglaw Any updates on the Catwoman plastics?

Got brackets ready going to offer for DIY brackets in white. Painted gold ,and decaled . Supposed to get corrected size cats Friday according to tracking. Will do market place ad

IMAG1407.jpgIMAG1407.jpgIMAG1408.jpgIMAG1408.jpgIMAG1409.jpgIMAG1409.jpg
#15307 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Got brackets ready going to offer for DIY brackets in white. Painted gold ,and decaled . Supposed to get corrected size cats Friday according to tracking. Will do market place ad[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good. I had asked about the screws. Does it really need 5 of them? seems overkill. If one can hold it in place or 2 can we order with just 2 holes versus 5? Since these are being painted can you supply screws that match the gold flake to bend in? Yes I know it's a picky thing but at $100 I thought I would ask.

Thanks for the consideration.

#15308 4 years ago

The brackets are 35.00 pair white. 40.00 pair painted or decaled plus shipping. Cats are little expensive. Will post the two. one is versatile plastic other is fine detail plastic. Not sure on screws I think top 3 holds the red insert bottom 2 holds to pin. You may check

#15309 4 years ago

Brackets painted with spray can shiny gold from Lowe's. On screws easy way paint screw heads with testors gold it will match the shiny bracket of course. It will be shinier than decal

IMAG1410.jpgIMAG1410.jpgIMAG1411.jpgIMAG1411.jpgIMAG1413.jpgIMAG1413.jpg
#15310 4 years ago

I just added the Hallmark Riddler and 1st game out got 5bill.

The old bookworm/mr freeze/tut minor villain route.

6A43610B-5F04-4C01-BFD2-454D5EE1CA61 (resized).jpeg6A43610B-5F04-4C01-BFD2-454D5EE1CA61 (resized).jpeg
#15311 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

The old bookworm/mr freeze/tut minor villain route.[quoted image]

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my cat bike but it was broken...grr.

#15312 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

The old bookworm/mr freeze/tut minor villain route.[quoted image]

You found an action figure good luck charm!

#15313 4 years ago

Hi All,

Is there a way to turn off the code information on the screen on the left and or right, the right has free play? also what cool things have you guys placed on the AP empty spot?

Thanks.

#15314 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Hi All,
Is there a way to turn off the code information on the screen on the left and or right, the right has free play? also what cool things have you guys placed on the AP empty spot?
Thanks.

People and their acronyms, lol. You got me on that one, what’s an AP spot?

1. All Purpose?
2. Always Pretty?
3. Allude Penguin?
4. Apes Party?

#15315 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

1. All Purpose?
2. Always Pretty?
3. Allude Penguin?
4. Apes Party?

Atomic Pile .

#15316 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

1. All Purpose?
2. Always Pretty?
3. Allude Penguin?
4. Apes Party?

5. American Pinball

#15317 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

1. All Purpose?
2. Always Pretty?
3. Allude Penguin?
4. Apes Party?

Alluring Pussycats

#15318 4 years ago

Joined the club today with a Catwoman edition. Fun pin overall. Scored 1.2B on the first game, but still don't know what I am doing, lol.

Noticed my shaker wasn't working, so I lifted up the play field and found out why. Shaker not installed. Messaged Dave at Pinball Dudes and he agreed to send me one. Seems that the guy that traded it in kept the shaker.

So, what are the favorite mods today? I think I might keep this one. Fun machine and family friendly.

#15319 4 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

So, what are the favorite mods today?

Congratulations! Welcome to our thread.... and the favorite MOD it is the “AP” by "The Mod Couple" go for it!

*Atomic Pile

#15320 4 years ago

Joined the club today with a Catwoman edition. Fun pin overall. Scored 1.2B on the first game, but still don't know what I am doing, lol.
Noticed my shaker wasn't working, so I lifted up the play field and found out why. Shaker not installed. Messaged Dave at Pinball Dudes and he agreed to send me one. Seems that the guy that traded it in kept the shaker.
So, what are the favorite mods today? I think I might keep this one. Fun machine and family friendly.

My NIB catwoman did not come with shaker.....I added though

#15321 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

My NIB catwoman did not come with shaker.....I added though

That is correct, but when I bought it the seller listed it as having one and the settings in the features had it activated. It appears the previous owner took it out.

#15322 4 years ago

That is correct, but when I bought it the seller listed it as having one and the settings in the features had it activated. It appears the previous owner took it out.

oh sorry....thought you bought NIB

#15323 4 years ago

I know this thread is probably biased but should I trade my MET Premium for BM66 Catwoman edition?

#15324 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

I know this thread is probably biased but should I trade my MET Premium for BM66 Catwoman edition?

If straight trade and similar mods I would. Both are great pins!

#15325 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

Two different themes. While I personally like Metallicas music I probably would not have it in my house. Same goes for AC/DC. I like machines that everyone is comfortable being around.

#15326 4 years ago

Two different themes. While I personally like Metallicas music I probably would not have it in my house. Same goes for AC/DC. I like machines that everyone is comfortable being around.

However both Met and BM66 have "for whom the bells toll" reference in them

#15327 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Alluring Pussycats

HAHA

Atomic Pile.

Post up a pic of what you guys have put in that 4 spot.

1) Phone
2) TV
3) Batmobile/Cave.

Thanks.

#15328 4 years ago

Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me what to do on this error. I cant move the numbers...it's just kinda stuck.

Also,

Does the AP always have the tv off to the left like mine...it's always in that position.

Thanks for the help.

AP (resized).jpgAP (resized).jpgerror (resized).jpgerror (resized).jpg
#15329 4 years ago

Your turntable is not operating/centered correctly. That's where the errors are coming from. Definitely need to examine the turntable from under the playfield.

#15330 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Your turntable is not operating/centered correctly. That's where the errors are coming from. Definitely need to examine the turntable from under the playfield.

I looked it all over , checked all the connections. Everything it tight and in place. Unplugged and plugged all connections back and went to do a test and it did go back to center but then got stuck again.

#15331 4 years ago

I looked it all over , checked all the connections. Everything it tight and in place. Unplugged and plugged all connections back and went to do a test and it did go back to center but then got stuck again.

I'd test the turntable with the playfield up and watch the repeated movement of the mech. I do remember another owner having a similar issue. The white Geneva gear was getting hung up on a slight burr. Once it was filed down slightly it worked properly. Heres a post that might be helpful also...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/261#post-4951799

#15332 4 years ago

Hi All,

After inspecting it again and doing a video I found something....Please tell me what this is suppose to look like.

Thanks.

#15333 4 years ago

Hi All,
After inspecting it again and doing a video I found something....Please tell me what this is suppose to look like.
Thanks.

That looks like the plunger for the diverter gate - it should actually be inserted into that solenoid next to it. If you were to check the gate operation in the solenoid test, I'm pretty sure you will see that it doesn't open and close. The spring looks like mine - pretty flimsily - but the problem there is that the plunger somehow escaped from the solenoid. The spring isn't the problem.

I have my doubts this is the source of your troubles. The diverter gate controls when balls go into the lock - but it isn't part of the rotisserie itself so I don't think it would effect the rotation. But anything is possible.

#15334 4 years ago
Quoted from iohonnes:

That looks like the plunger for the diverter gate - it should actually be inserted into that solenoid next to it. If you were to check the gate operation in the solenoid test, I'm pretty sure you will see that it doesn't open and close. The spring looks like mine - pretty flimsily - but the problem there is that the plunger somehow escaped from the solenoid. The spring isn't the problem.
I have my doubts this is the source of your troubles. The diverter gate controls when balls go into the lock - but it isn't part of the rotisserie itself so I don't think it would effect the rotation. But anything is possible.

I put it back as you suggested....still feels flimsy like it will come right off and the spring will be somewhere.

Continued to look around , turned the rotater and it didn't feel like it was caught...went back in game settings and this popped up.

Thanks for helping.

IMG_1910 (resized).jpgIMG_1910 (resized).jpgIMG_1912 (resized).jpgIMG_1912 (resized).jpg
#15335 4 years ago

I put it back as you suggested....still feels flimsy like it will come right off and the spring will be somewhere.
Continued to look around , turned the rotater and it didn't feel like it was caught...went back in game settings and this popped up.
Thanks for helping.[quoted image][quoted image]

Check the ball lock gate (diverter) from the bottom and top of the playfield to see if it is loose. If the plastic diverter shaft bushing that screws into the bottom of the playfield becomes loose, the diverter can wobble and gouge the top of your playfield. Also, inspect the entire linkage carefully looking for anything broken. My guess is that the diverter shaft may be slipping in the collar allowing the coil plunger to over travel and fall out of the coil. Off the the top of my head...I believe there is a set screw like on a flipper linkage that came loose.

#15336 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Check the ball lock gate (diverter) from the bottom and top of the playfield to see if it is loose. If the plastic diverter shaft bushing that screws into the bottom of the playfield becomes loose, the diverter can wobble and gouge the top of your playfield. Also, inspect the entire linkage carefully looking for anything broken. My guess is that the diverter shaft may be slipping in the collar allowing the coil plunger to over travel and fall out of the coil. Off the the top of my head...I believe there is a set screw like on a flipper linkage that came loose.

Here are some pics. I tested the AP and it moves freely but the spring and plunger came undone again. Screws on bottom and top all looks okay.

Can you send a pic to me of what the spring / plunger needs to look like.

Thanks.

IMG_1913 (resized).jpgIMG_1913 (resized).jpgIMG_1914 (resized).jpgIMG_1914 (resized).jpgIMG_1915 (resized).jpgIMG_1915 (resized).jpg
#15337 4 years ago

Here are some pics. I tested the AP and it moves freely but the spring and plunger came undone again. Screws on bottom and top all looks okay.
Can you send a pic to me of what the spring / plunger needs to look like.
Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

In the second pic there is a black set screw that uses an Allen key and appears to be almost ready to fall out. Put the plunger back in the coil and line up the set screw with the flat spot on the diverter shaft and then tighten. Let me know...good luck!

#15338 4 years ago

Hard to tell from your photo but it looks like your diverter arm is incorrectly positioned or moved. If the shaft is fixed rotated to far in when rotated it will pull the plunger completely out of the coil which is Not correct. I would mount everything as correct and rotate the diverter by hand to see how far the plunger is extending. My guess is To far. The plunger coming out Is why your turn table is getting bound up. Page 50 of your manual for reference. Good luck.

Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 10.48.31 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-01-19 at 10.48.31 PM (resized).png
#15339 4 years ago

Is there a setting buried somewhere to adjust the flipper strength? Thus far all I found were slings, ball launch and through.

Thanks

#15340 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hard to tell from your photo but it looks like your diverter arm is incorrectly positioned or moved. If the shaft is fixed rotated to far in when rotated it will pull the plunger completely out of the coil which is Not correct. I would mount everything as correct and rotate the diverter by hand to see how far the plunger is extending. My guess is To far. The plunger coming out Is why your turn table is getting bound up. Page 50 of your manual for reference. Good luck.[quoted image]

Thanks for all the help.

In the end it was that rod that came out and jammed itself next to the bracket of the turntable.

One little screw came loose and caused all this...jeez. Welcome to Pinball.

I am going to tape that screw so no more issues. haha.

Have a great day all.

#15341 4 years ago

Thanks for all the help.
In the end it was that rod that came out and jammed itself next to the bracket of the turntable.
One little screw came loose and caused all this...jeez. Welcome to Pinball.
I am going to tape that screw so no more issues. haha.
Have a great day all.

Rather then tape consider a drop of Blue removable loctite on the threads. Tape is for plumbing....

#15342 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Rather then tape consider a drop of Blue removable loctite on the threads. Tape is for plumbing....

Ahh Okay. Is this what you are talking about? Do I unscrew and put some on end and screw back in or just on the end.

Thanks for the suggestion

https://www.amazon.com/Loctite-Heavy-Duty-Threadlocker-Single/dp/B07NDCJJ1R/ref=sr_1_1

Also thanks for all the great mods you make...I think I have all your items on the 3 machines I have owned.

#15343 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed. +1 for loctite if it comes loose again. Tape is also good for wrapping presents.

#15344 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Agreed. +1 for loctite if it comes loose again. Tape is also good for wrapping presents.

Did I say " Duck Tape" haha.

Ok newbie going now back to work.

Thanks all.

#15345 4 years ago

Ahh Okay. Is this what you are talking about? Do I unscrew and put some on end and screw back in or just on the end.
Thanks for the suggestion
amazon.com link »
Also thanks for all the great mods you make...I think I have all your items on the 3 machines I have owned.

Yep that’s the stuff. You can also find it at Any automotive parts store likely for cheaper. You really don’t need much! Remove screw, wipe off any oil, a Half drop on the threads of the screw (set screw), let dry for a minute, re-install screw to tight. Will not come out again till you Want it to. The RED Loctite is for not removing a screw and often requires heat to remove. Good luck with your fix and enjoy that awesome game!

#15346 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87223

Any interest in this catwoman shooter rod before I toss it up on eBay? I’d also trade for another shooter rod with a ball from modfather or candy chrome

#15347 4 years ago

My latest pick up.

246A2B3C-39AD-461A-9A15-6074C5B74695 (resized).jpeg246A2B3C-39AD-461A-9A15-6074C5B74695 (resized).jpeg
#15348 4 years ago

Great pickup, everyone needs a good casserole dish.

#15349 4 years ago

Holy Cow Batman. $120 bucks for the complete set.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15350 4 years ago

Holy Cow Batman. $120 bucks for the complete set.[quoted image][quoted image]

That's the LE set. If you dont care about the swag items you can get the whole series on bluray for $46 on amazon. Not a bad price for all 120 episodes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.99
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/307?hl=rozeks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.