IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 374.
#15251 4 years ago

Is the first pic the fine detail cats?

#15252 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

If you go under switch alerts does your display look like the symbol I have circled in the pic below? If it does that means switch #77 (the right joker target) is "out of service". You can actually disable and enable that switch in the service menu. It must be "in service" or that target wont register.
[quoted image]

well, no luck

any combination of turning on/off target 1 and 2 d oes not ever make target #2 register.

#15253 4 years ago

Yes I will do pic of them side by side. Working on to see if I can light eyes

#15254 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

well, no luck
any combination of turning on/off target 1 and 2 d oes not ever make target #2 register.

Damn!!

#15255 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Still tweaking these a little. bracket pretty much done. But adjusting size of cat figure a little. 2 different opinions on cat figures one versatile plastic cheaper other fine detail but way more expensive. Cat figures only versatile 15.00 each Cat figures fine detail 35.00 each. Brackets 35.00 pair of anyone interested total 2 brackets and 2 versatile cats= 65.00 plus 10.00 shipping .75.00 2 brackets 2 fine detail cats = 105.00 plus 10.00 shipping=115.00[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow these look very interesting!!! What are the brackets made out of? I'm concerned about mounting the light board to a metal bracket.

#15256 4 years ago

TronGuy If you can make a cable to plug into CN12 you could test the inputs to verify its a Node 10 problem or target problem.

#15257 4 years ago

Wow these look very interesting!!! What are the brackets made out of? I'm concerned about mounting the light board to a metal bracket.

Brackets versatile plastic 3D print by shapeway with decal same thickness as original plastic

#15258 4 years ago

Definitely interested in a fine detail set with brackets. Hopefully they aren't too big. I dont want them to be the first thing you notice when walking up to the machine.

#15259 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Still tweaking these a little. bracket pretty much done. But adjusting size of cat figure a little. 2 different opinions on cat figures one versatile plastic cheaper other fine detail but way more expensive. Cat figures only versatile 15.00 each Cat figures fine detail 35.00 each. Brackets 35.00 pair of anyone interested total 2 brackets and 2 versatile cats= 65.00 plus 10.00 shipping .75.00 2 brackets 2 fine detail cats = 105.00 plus 10.00 shipping=115.00[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome, been toying with this idea myself!! Count me in, more than likely the fine detailed ones with brackets.

#15260 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Interested

#15261 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Interested!!

#15262 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Cats will have to be double sided taped or glued to bracket

When do these lights illuminate? I don't think I have ever seen them do so....???

cat1 (resized).JPGcat1 (resized).JPG
#15263 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

When do these lights illuminate? I don't think I have ever seen them do so....???[quoted image]

Those are the screw holes.

#15264 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Those are the screw holes.

Dang...I should have looked harder....

#15265 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Beautiful work, Allen! I love the cat scratch letters. LED eyes would be very cool.

#15266 4 years ago

Versatile plastic cat and bracket beside original plastic

IMAG1377.jpgIMAG1377.jpgIMAG1378.jpgIMAG1378.jpg
#15267 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Flipper Fidelity Animated Back Box LED Panel for their CATWOMAN edition? I have a brand new one for $100 shipped (normally $140 + Shipping)

Comes with new, original, mounting hardware / wiring harness / instructions (it's 100% plug and play and non-destructive install) Also has remote so you can change speed and brightness.

Here are a couple of vids of the panel in action:

IMG_6339 (resized).jpgIMG_6339 (resized).jpg
#15268 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Versatile plastic cat and bracket beside original plastic[quoted image][quoted image]

Any idea on production/shipping estimates?

#15269 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Anyone interested in a Flipper Fidelity Animated Back Box LED Panel for their CATWOMAN edition? I have a brand new one for $100 shipped (normally $140 + Shipping)
Comes with new, original, mounting hardware / wiring harness / instructions (it's 100% plug and play and non-destructive install) Also has remote so you can change speed and brightness.
Here are a couple of vids of the panel in action:

[quoted image]

I have the Premium, to bad or I wold jump on this deal.

What s the difference between Stern , Rock Custom and FF interactive back-light??

https://mezelmods.com/collections/batman-66-pinball/products/batman-66-pinball-interactive-backbox-light-kit?variant=36041480264

They are all about the same price.

Thanks for the help.

#15270 4 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

tronguy If you can make a cable to plug into CN12 you could test the inputs to verify its a Node 10 problem or target problem.

Looks like a node board problem.
They are sending me a replacement. I am going to have to go look and see what repkaci g that entails. I imagine its not fun.

Well on the bright side, after paying for this game 8 months ago, Albeit with a new trench dug into my play field, art near the penguin scoop missing, oh and $2000 in mods, I may actually get to play a game on here soon.

#15271 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

They are sending me a replacement. I am going to have to go look and see what repkaci g that entails. I imagine its not fun.
Well on the bright side, after paying for this game 8 months ago, Albeit with a new trench dug into my play field, art near the penguin scoop missing, oh and $2000 in mods, I may actually get to play a game on here soon.

This whole thing sucks. I've owned two and the first one needed some adjusting on the turntable, but nothing like this. I accidentally blew out a node board in that process and they replaced it (Chas is the best). My second BM66 has been problem free, from the last run of the signed Adam West cards. You have had so many issues with this, I think a replacement machine or populated playfield would be completely reasonable.

#15272 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Good luck

#15273 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

$2000 in mods...??? WOW

#15274 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

$2000 in mods...??? WOW

Maybe its $1500? I don't care to relive the absolute waste of money into a machine that I haven’t been able to play properly yet.

Yeah so it must have been shipped with the bad node board since it hasn't worked since day 1.

#15275 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

What s the difference between Stern , Rock Custom and FF interactive back-light??
https://mezelmods.com/collections/batman-66-pinball/products/batman-66-pinball-interactive-backbox-light-kit?variant=36041480264
They are all about the same price.
Thanks for the help.

I cant really speak to the other brands as Flipper Fidelity is all I have ever used. I don't recall how I got turned onto them in the past but quality and customer service is excellent so I never had a reason to look elsewhere.

#15276 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I cant really speak to the other brands as Flipper Fidelity is all I have ever used. I don't recall how I got turned onto them in the past but quality and customer service is excellent so I never had a reason to look elsewhere.

Thanks for the reply.

Stern has one but no pictures. The other as a newbie just cant tell. Was hoping a few folks would be able to tell me the differences. If not I will just go with the FF as I need 2 .

Have a great night.

#15277 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Maybe its $1500? I don't care to relive the absolute waste of money into a machine that I haven’t been able to play properly yet.
Yeah so it must have been shipped with the bad node board since it hasn't worked since day 1.

Man, time to get Gary Stern on the line! That’s beyond ridiculous. It really is a great game, hope you get this resolved soon.

#15278 4 years ago

I’ve voiced my opinion and I’ll say it again...

You should definitely push for at least a new populated playfield, if not an entire new replacement machine. Even if you get it working properly, you are still left with a gouge in the playfield from the ball lock gate that wasn’t tightened properly from the factory along with other playfield quality issues. Enough is enough with your current machine. Good luck and keep us posted!

#15279 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Indeed it is not. My node board #10 blew out a week after I got my machine last April (one of the Adam West 50). My distributor and Stern were great about getting me a replacement. It is a task to get the board out and a new one in, but considering the experience you have gained through all of your other repairs, you should be able to get through it with some patience.

Also, very important!! Make certain that the DIP switch is placed in the correct configuration BEFORE you install the new node board!!

Good luck, and please continue to keep us posted with this.

#15280 4 years ago

Anyone of you creative guys designed some stickers for the ramps? I have checked with the other vendors who did my JP but nada.

Have a good one.

Thanks.

#15281 4 years ago

Anyone of you creative guys designed some stickers for the ramps? I have checked with the other vendors who did my JP but nada.
Have a good one.
Thanks.

Being the ramps are catwomen shots, folks have ordered leopard print laminated decal sheets, cut them to the ramps shape and installed them. I ordered a sheet as well just didn't get around to installing it as of yet.

#15282 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Being the ramps are catwomen shots, folks have ordered leopard print laminated decal sheets, cut them to the ramps shape and installed them. I ordered a sheet as well just didn't get around to installing it as of yet.

Here are the ramps on my LE (which is for
Sale if anyone is looking for an LE)

1A78B71C-4F3E-4238-9C1A-11376B861F42 (resized).jpeg1A78B71C-4F3E-4238-9C1A-11376B861F42 (resized).jpeg
#15283 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Indeed it is not. My node board #10 blew out a week after I got my machine last April (one of the Adam West 50). My distributor and Stern were great about getting me a replacement. It is a task to get the board out and a new one in, but considering the experience you have gained through all of your other repairs, you should be able to get through it with some patience.
Also, very important!! Make certain that the DIP switch is placed in the correct configuration BEFORE you install the new node board!!
Good luck, and please continue to keep us posted with this.

well another week and a half and nothing. I email these guys at stern(multiple times), no response. Finally after calling 3 times and sitting on hold for awhile I get through today. Chas says the node board hasn't shipped yet. He had previously told me it could ship thursday, Jan 2.

It is going to be a very very bad day for one of these guys at Cax, or golden state pinball festival, if this isn't handled by then.

a very fucking bad day

#15284 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

well another week and a half and nothing. I email these guys at stern(multiple times), no response. Finally after calling 3 times and sitting on hold for awhile I get through today. Chas says the node board hasn't shipped yet. He told me it could ship thursday, Jan 2.
It is going to be a very very bad day for one of these guys at Cax, or golden state pinball festival, if this isn't handled by then.
a very fucking bad day

Jan 2 as in last Thursday?

#15285 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Jan 2 as in last Thursday?

Yep, but nope, nothing even moving. Guess I mean something when I say it.

I expect others to be held to their word as well.

#15286 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

well another week and a half and nothing. I email these guys at stern(multiple times), no response. Finally after calling 3 times and sitting on hold for awhile I get through today. Chas says the node board hasn't shipped yet. He told me it could ship thursday, Jan 2.
a very fucking bad day

I’m confused...he told you today that it could ship January 2nd?

#15287 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I’m confused...he told you today that it could ship January 2nd?

nope 7 or 8 or 10 days ago he told me that.

YOu still confused?

#15288 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

nope 7 or 8 or 10 days ago he told me that.
YOu still confused?

Nope...the way you worded it I took it that he said that today...my bad.

#15289 4 years ago

TODAY is the day that Burt Ward as Robin receives his Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

Burt’s Star will be the 2,683rd Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in the Category of Television and will be appropriately located next to that of Adam West!

Congrats, Boy Wonder!
FB_IMG_1578604225696 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1578604225696 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1578614623101 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1578614623101 (resized).jpg
#15290 4 years ago

Ok I received the node board for the spinning play field today.

I decided to NOT change it yet and go with my theory of cutting wires, and soldering other wires.

So I clipped wire in position 3 of CN12. Then I ran a jumper between the 2 joker targets. Works perfect. I do get a

JOKER TARGET 1 operator alert if I go into test mode, but who cares. Having that node board on hand gave me a feeling of "back up" if needed. I may still go in and change it , and rewire it properly, but I'm not in a hurry to do that.

Today is the first day since I bought the game in May (received it in June IIRC), that the game has worked properly. Probably gonna sell it now. I'm sick of Stern and don't think I will ever put another quarter in a stern game, let alone buy another one.

#15291 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Ok I received the node board for the spinning play field today.
I decided to NOT change it yet and go with my theory of cutting wires, and soldering other wires.
So I clipped wire in position 3 of CN12. Then I ran a jumper between the 2 joker targets. Works perfect. I do get a
JOKER TARGET 1 operator alert if I go into test mode, but who cares. Having that node board on hand gave me a feeling of "back up" if needed. I may still go in and change it , and rewire it properly, but I'm not in a hurry to do that.
Today is the first day since I bought the game in May (received it in June IIRC), that the game has worked properly. Probably gonna sell it now. I'm sick of Stern and don't think I will ever put another quarter in a stern game, let alone buy another one.

I don’t blame you, hope you get a decent amount or maybe trading it you would do better

#15292 4 years ago

Long time no see folks.

Who can help me, I was not dreaming when I found some stickers for the Penguin Crane. Who sells that?

Thanks for the help.

#15293 4 years ago

Long time no see folks.
Who can help me, I was not dreaming when I found some stickers for the Penguin Crane. Who sells that?
Thanks for the help.

RetroGamerJp was selling decals that dressed up the Penguin scoop. Not on the actual crane.

#15294 4 years ago

RetroGamerJp was selling decals that dressed up the Penguin scoop. Not on the actual crane.

That's it. Thanks so much.

I am unboxing stuff and just opened my new lighted frame . It's unreal and amazing. Here are 2 pictures. One is the Stern and one is from @midcoastsurf.

You guys decide which one you like better.

I need to find a new translite to trade or buy with someone . I dont need both the same. One came with the trade.

If anyone has something different and needs one of mine let me know.

Thanks Guys.

frame (resized).JPGframe (resized).JPGframe2 (resized).JPGframe2 (resized).JPG
#15295 4 years ago

I glued and cleared the chip that fell off. Luckily the ball can’t physically roll over this spot so it should be fine. I played 20
Games on it and no issues. I think this is my last NiB from stern.

038A7EC9-C7B9-4E49-9BFC-812379A473A2 (resized).jpeg038A7EC9-C7B9-4E49-9BFC-812379A473A2 (resized).jpeg
#15296 4 years ago

Traded games that I had on route years for a game that'll earn well in the future. For now it's in my garage to enjoy!

Already put titan glow in the dark post rings and classic clear pinball rings on the slingshots and a few other places.

20200113_212023 (resized).jpg20200113_212023 (resized).jpg

#15297 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Traded games that I had on route years for a game that'll earn well in the future. For now it's in my garage to enjoy!
Already put titan glow in the dark post rings and classic clear pinball rings on the slingshots and a few other places.
[quoted image]

Welcome to the ULTIMATE Club CODY!

#15298 4 years ago

Any Catwoman owners with a spare Catwoman translite willing to sell one on? Pm me please.

#15299 4 years ago

biglaw Any updates on the Catwoman plastics?

#15300 4 years ago

biglaw Any updates on the Catwoman plastics?

I know he is working on colors for the eyes. I have been bugging him..hehe. Waiting on parts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/306?hl=adeptjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.