Ok, I have been working on this for almost 6 months now. My right joker target is still an issue. I will mention that I switched back to my original upper mini spinning play field (catwoman edition), because the POS they sent me is highly used, from the original bm66, and the right target constantly gets stuck.
So I get replacement joker targets and install them today into my unit.
No dice. The right target won't register. Everything is soldererd in perfectly. When I test the target/leaf with my meter, it's open until I push the target and then I get the beep. So it is functioning properly.
I should mention the left target works.
So I measure for continuity between the 2 targets, seeing as it's really just one input being split out into 2 targets.
I don't have continuity between the 2 brown wires. I have continuity between the black/yellow wires on the 2 targets.
So I pull up the other unit I have on hand , for testing, to make sure I am not going crazy.
Both brown wires have continuity, and both black/yellow wires have continuity between the 2 targets.
So I figure crap, I guess I will just run a jumper wire between the 2 brown wires of the 2 joker targets . So I go through that process, now:
neither target registers in test mode.
Neither switch is stuck closed, if I put my meter on either of the switches 2 points, and then hit the target , it then beeps.
Everything is now operating in a way in which I believe should allow it to work perfectly.
Only both targets are behaving like the bad, right target.