IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,684 posts in this topic. You are on page 301 of 374.
#15001 4 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

I used the same type of LED for my Road Show when I customized the radio with lighting. I bought the LEDS from Amazon. The company is called LightHouse LEDS. Really easy to use and comes in different sizes (3mm and 5mm), colors, and volts. Blog post below has links, pics and video of the LEDS and also how they work in the radio. In the video I test the LEDS with a 9 volt battery. In the game the LEDS get power from the bulb that is hooked up on top of the radio.
Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2018/03/11/mods-re-modding-of-the-williams-road-show-plastic-radio-mod-video/
YouTube video :

Thats pretty awesome. In the roadshow , were those the 12 volt or 6 volt leds you used from light house?

#15002 4 years ago

Anyone successfully downloaded the latest code within the last week or so? Doesn’t seem to go above 90-97% before interrupting the download and cutting off, which leads to restarting the download all over again, been at this since Sunday!

#15003 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone successfully downloaded the latest code within the last week or so? Doesn’t seem to go above 90-97% before interrupting the download and cutting off, which leads to restarting the download all over again, been at this since Sunday!

Successfully downloaded and installed, using a Mac. On an 8gb empty usb stick. Size of the stick makes a difference. Restart your computer and refresh your browser, along with erasing browser memory as well. Sounds like a browser download problem.

#15004 4 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Thats pretty awesome. In the roadshow , were those the 12 volt or 6 volt leds you used from light house?

According to my Amazon history, I purchased the 6v LEDS. They work really well.

#15005 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Size of the stick makes a difference.

90A9CB3F-BB8C-44AD-AB07-E39E22D6F186 (resized).jpeg90A9CB3F-BB8C-44AD-AB07-E39E22D6F186 (resized).jpeg

#15006 4 years ago

Is there a coin door decal for BM66? I know our LEs didn’t come with one or the original runs but do the Catwoman editions come with one or more recent runs?

#15007 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Is there a coin door decal for BM66? I know our LEs didn’t come with one or the original runs but do the Catwoman editions come with one or more recent runs?

I would like to know also....there is a cool sticker that covers the vol/ headset mod....

#15008 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Nothing on Catwoman. Stern has not released stock coin door decals for a long time. Maybe the SAM days.

#15010 4 years ago

Unfortunately that’s the incorrect Batman symbol. That’s the Bat symbol from the 1989 Burton movies.

Think I said it a few posts above, mods have took a cliff dive recently in quality and something as simple as a decal but with the wrong insignia is a lazy cash grab!

#15011 4 years ago

With the newest code, I’ve seen the Villian Vision Unavailable message with static. I haven’t seen this one in a while (definitely not with prior version). Anyone else getting this?

#15012 4 years ago

Can you guys in the US get hold of black/sparkle t-moulding? Thinking I’d like to change out the red on the backbox and match it up with the LE black/sparkle armour.

#15013 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Can you guys in the US get hold of black/sparkle t-moulding? Thinking I’d like to change out the red on the backbox and match it up with the LE black/sparkle armour.

A quick Google search didnt turn up any black sparkle or metallic T molding. Not sure I've ever seen it either.

#15014 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I would like to know also....there is a cool sticker that covers the vol/ headset mod....

The pinballlife spike2 headphone plate is a no brainer for $50.

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-headphone-jack-assembly.html

Even if you dont use headphones often, it can also be used to adjust the backbox speaker volume without having to open the coin door.

Then replace the ugly generic stern sticker with the Batman66 themed magnet over the headphone plate to complete the look.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1120-docquest-pinball-mods/01918-batman66-headphone-plate-magnet
8400f819b881cf5a43cfd3837f3eda927fe0151e-1 (resized).jpg8400f819b881cf5a43cfd3837f3eda927fe0151e-1 (resized).jpg

#15015 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The pinballlife spike2 headphone plate is a no brainer for $50.
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-headphone-jack-assembly.html
Even if you dont use headphones often, it can also be used to adjust the backbox speaker volume without having to open the coin door.
Then replace the ugly generic stern sticker with the Batman66 themed magnet over the headphone plate to complete the look.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1120-docquest-pinball-mods/01918-batman66-headphone-plate-magnet
[quoted image]

Hey Doc,

I think you just saved me $50.00. What is the difference??

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-headphone-jack-accessory-kit.html

I ordered your sticker ahead of the kit.

Thanks.

#15016 4 years ago

Anywhere else to buy the car and boat bracket? it's sold out on the mod couple's site.

Thanks.

#15017 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Try full update vs quick

#15018 4 years ago

Hey Doc,
I think you just saved me $50.00. What is the difference??
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-headphone-jack-accessory-kit.html
I ordered your sticker ahead of the kit.
Thanks.

I think the difference is that the one with the Stern logo sticker on the front costs $100, while the one with a generic sticker on the front costs $50. Functionally they appear to be the same.

#15019 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the difference is that the one with the Stern logo sticker on the front costs $100, while the one with a generic sticker on the front costs $50. Functionally they appear to be the same.

That's one expensive sticker..lol.

#15020 4 years ago

Do you guys like this batman better than the other time life pose one..? ha

https://modfatherpinball.com/products/batman-66-playfield-character-batman?variant=30890838024

I need batman to complete the " Team"

Have a great weekend.

#15021 4 years ago

That’s the wrong Batman for the classic series. The Life figure is accurate. Some put him holding a bomb that he is throwing, with an LED at the fuse. Check PiperPinball posts here. Batusi figure is also more accurate.

https://www.amazon.com/DIAMOND-SELECT-TOYS-Batman-Classic/dp/B011SRHBX2
7B4B35B6-F7BC-42DB-9447-876E0E4DF2D7 (resized).jpeg7B4B35B6-F7BC-42DB-9447-876E0E4DF2D7 (resized).jpegE3D22485-B4C6-4FE7-BC99-379BF02B1EAF (resized).jpegE3D22485-B4C6-4FE7-BC99-379BF02B1EAF (resized).jpeg

#15022 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

That’s the wrong Batman for the classic series. The Life figure is accurate. Some put him holding a bomb that he is throwing, with an LED at the fuse. Check Piperpinball posts here. Batusi figure is also more accurate.
amazon.com link »
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks DTS....that is much better.

#15023 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

That’s the wrong Batman for the classic series. The Life figure is accurate. Some put him holding a bomb that he is throwing, with an LED at the fuse. Check Piperpinball posts here. Batusi figure is also more accurate.
amazon.com link »

Do you have this in your PIN? would love to see a picture of either one in a pin. The 2nd one would be easy to place...double sided tape and BAM.

#15024 4 years ago

Do you have this in your PIN? would love to see a picture of either one in a pin. The 2nd one would be easy to place...double sided tape and BAM.

The entire collection is there all in the bust style.. Alfred and Penguin. Might need to sprinkle a few of those with the others...they should play nicely.

#15025 4 years ago

I haven’t, but given how epic Batusi multiball is, maybe I should!

#15026 4 years ago

The entire collection is there all in the bust style.. Alfred and Penguin. Might need to sprinkle a few of those with the others...they should play nicely.

They are beautiful for sure. Be careful not to clutter too many figures though. PiperPinball put the catwoman figure on the left with an LED strip under the cape, but that may be in the way of the biglaw batcopter.

#15027 4 years ago

Do you guys like this batman better than the other time life pose one..? ha
https://modfatherpinball.com/products/batman-66-playfield-character-batman?variant=30890838024
I need batman to complete the " Team"
Have a great weekend.

Yeah don’t fund those lazy mods EBT, grab the hallmark one it’s a cheesy, whacky and crazy pose but so is BM66 in general (likely why we all love the show and theme) plus it fits the theme as its series accurate.

#15028 4 years ago

docquest any chance of a franchi art coin door decal/magnet?

I added a couple of the custom signs/stickers you made and put the magnetic backing on them that you sent me with the signed Robin card and they look great!

7B224F91-4D25-4073-89A8-2B1A168B22C4 (resized).jpeg7B224F91-4D25-4073-89A8-2B1A168B22C4 (resized).jpeg86325759-196B-4DE6-8F07-6693CA8A48DB (resized).jpeg86325759-196B-4DE6-8F07-6693CA8A48DB (resized).jpeg
#15029 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

They are beautiful for sure. Be careful not to clutter too many figures though. piperpinball put the catwoman figure on the left with an LED strip under the cape, but that may be in the way of the biglaw batcopter.

True as I bought the Heli. I was us thinking the busts style are cool........damn expensive. If I did it I would just buy 2. Batman and Alfred.

Thanks for your input.

#15030 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah don’t fund those lazy mods EBT, grab the hallmark one it’s a cheesy, whacky and crazy pose but so is BM66 in general (likely why we all love the show and theme) plus it fits the theme as its series accurate.

True True but it's so damn ugly...I love some cheese every so often....would love to see them all in the PF.

#15031 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Since there is headphone talk, Pinnovators would like to throw a hat in the ring too. Right off the bat, I will say our headphone kits are more expensive than the Stern brand or the generic one but we provide features not found on the others.

I'll highlight some differences on Pinnovators PinPAC 4 Stern Spike/Spike2 compatible headphone kits:

System Volume:
The Pinnovators kit allows you to quickly adjust your system volume whenever the machine is on. With the Stern brand and the generic one – you only get one way to adjust levels without having to open the coin door. Pinnovators gives you two ways to quickly adjust your levels!

Why does muting matter? It depends on your usage!
We all know that when you play with headphones on, you can be way more focused on your gameplay but what about if someone else is watching and they want to hear the game too?? With the Stern and the generic kits, you can’t change this option from the front coin door. With the Pinnovators kit you can quickly choose to have the system volume muted or not while you are using your headphones. You have options with Pinnovators!

Make no mistake, the mute feature of the Pinnovators system is what sets us apart from the others! Pinnovators was the first to use the Dollar Bill acceptor (DBA) plate for a headphone system and others borrowed our design.

Another cool feature is our Subwoofer Output Jack!
All our headphone kits come with the option of adding a subwoofer output. If you want to add a sub you just need to buy our cable kit ($10) along with the headphone kit. The reason we have it as an option is not everyone purchasing a headphone kit wants to also attach a sub.

No graphic clutter on your panel:
No decals on our kit! Personally I don't think the decals that are on either of the other kits are at all appealing. Ours is made to blend in with the coin door as we use an OEM coin door plate (except for our PinPAC 1). Again, it gives you options! If you decide you want to dress it up, go for it!

Custom chromed or colored coin door DBA kit mounting:
We also offer a custom punched DBA plate service for FREE! Send us the DBA plate from your coin door and we will mount our kit to it for free.

Customer Service:
We go above and beyond to help you make the best Headphone/Subwoofer decisions for your game, even if we don't have a solution for you!

Until Monday our PinPAC 4 SPIKE/SPIKE 2 is on sale for $108 (regularly $120), if you want the sub out cable kit with the headphone kit then it's $117 (regularly $130).

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinpac-4-stern-spike-spike2-headphone-kit-with-mute

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks

~Sandra

Here is a comment we got yesterday from a customer..."I purchased your headphone kit for my Medieval Madness remake and liked your version so much that I’m replacing the Stern version on my Ghostbusters and my Pinball Life version that is on my Jurassic Park. I think what you are doing with your integration is the best implementation. So, GREAT JOB."

#15032 4 years ago

I think I am close to being done on mods...LOL. Thanks everyone for helping me.

I am buying the bracket from mod couple to hold the 2 vehicles from eaglemoss website. What are the 2 favorites you guys would suggest? So many to pick and I want to make sure it's the right era as I have made the mistake a few times and you guys saved the day.

I bought the boat but it might be the wrong size. Oh well. This would be for the right side as I have the helicopter on the left.

Thanks again.

#15033 4 years ago

I went with the 1:50 Batmobile and Batgirl cycle. Seemed like a nice fit along with the Gotham City sign.

921e5611b23739bdfed6ee3e32405fb458ae1af8 (resized).jpg921e5611b23739bdfed6ee3e32405fb458ae1af8 (resized).jpg
#15034 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I went with the 1:50 Batmobile and Batgirl cycle. Seemed like a nice fit along with the Gotham City sign.[quoted image]

That's cool Thunder.

I think after hours of looking I am doing the Penguin Batmobile and the Joker Car.

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Classic-Batmobile-Collector-Magazine/dp/B07PFQZ5XZ or the cheaper one from this site I have never heard of.

http://www.aikensairplanes.com/batmobile-die-cast-model-classic-tv-series-penguin-variant/

https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/batman-automobilia/batman-52-joker-roadster

Thanks for showing me yours.

#15035 4 years ago

Who has gone wild and used this ?? It's sure colorful.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15036 4 years ago

Who has gone wild and used this ?? It's sure colorful.

I actually have one but never used it. I was anal about keeping all the vehicles the same scale.

#15037 4 years ago

Anybody playing pinball in their Batman action figure display case?!

#15038 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

LOL

#15039 4 years ago

There was supposed to be a smiley deal in there haha. All in good fun.

But really.... Lots of toy talk lately

#15040 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Love the passion but way too much toy talk lately. I remember when I bought my first few machines and tried to shove everything into it. Learned my lesson on that.

Don’t expect to get 10% of your mod investments when you sell the machine. It’s just the way it is.

#15041 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Don’t expect to get 10% of your mod investments when you sell the machine. It’s just the way it is.

This is something a lot of people can't wrap their heads around on any game. The amount of return does depends on what you put into it. Figures are probably close to the 10% mark, but shakers, blades and ColorDMD are not a near-total loss.

#15042 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

This is something a lot of people can't wrap their heads around on any game. The amount of return does depends on what you put into it. Figures are probably close to the 10% mark, but shakers, blades and ColorDMD are not a near-total loss.

Agreed. PDI glass and color DMD are two “mods” that hold 80% of their value. The rest do not unfortunately.

#15043 4 years ago

Anyone else notice this LE for sale? Great looking machine but it looks like it needs a $300 node board. At that price it should at least be included for the new owner to install.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88143

#15044 4 years ago

I've noticed that the sometimes when the ball goes up the left orbit the diverter lever does not open and the ball hangs just on it.
It does shift and clear after a short time.

Anyone else noticed it.

#15045 4 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

I've noticed that the sometimes when the ball goes up the left orbit the diverter lever does not open and the ball hangs just on it.
It does shift and clear after a short time.
Anyone else noticed it.

Sounds like your left orbit switch needs adjusting. This info from DrBanner solved my orbit issues.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/293#post-5257493

#15046 4 years ago

Does anyone have any advice for the best way to install inner side art (side blades) in a Batman '66? This would be my first time attempting these. I have the the version that Stern released and they came without directions. Take out the playfield or maneuver around it? Use clamps to hold it in place? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

#15047 4 years ago
Quoted from JRM1:

Does anyone have any advice for the best way to install inner side art (side blades) in a Batman '66? This would be my first time attempting these. I have the the version that Stern released and they came without directions. Take out the playfield or maneuver around it? Use clamps to hold it in place? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

I usually take the playfield out, but you don't have to. Personally, I prefer the wet method and use RapidTac. Take your time and make sure to smooth everything out.

#15048 4 years ago
Quoted from JRM1:

They don't come with directions. I tried a few different ways. I usually pull the whole playfield out without disconnecting anything and setting it on a bench next to the game. Then just peel and stick. But in the case of B66 I wouldn't recommend doing it this way. You need to be very careful not to bend the housing of the rotating playfield. Have someone help you hold the playfield up. I stand the playfield up and take it off the rails and turn the playfield sideways in the cabinet. You could use some Rapid Tac but I didn't find it necessary. Hope this helps

#15049 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

There was supposed to be a smiley deal in there haha. All in good fun.
But really.... Lots of toy talk lately

Yeah, they are fun but don't make the game. Some really enhance the game, but too much makes it look like a crowded toy store. I've gotten pretty consistent at getting Batusi Multiball but welcome any tricks to get the other two rounds. What is the ultimate wizard mode? All three Batusi multiballs plus just one villain escape?

#15050 4 years ago
Quoted from JRM1:

I used the wet method...wife helped me hold... was really easy....no need to remove the playfield...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 34.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 18,684 posts in this topic. You are on page 301 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/301?hl=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.